[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberty City Anime Con

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

Anyone going to this?
>>
Whoa damn, no one?
>>
I might ghost it, but that's about it.
>>
Me, I am going

Never been to this one before, what's it like?
>>
Isn't this the con that's run by the photog who was trying to get girls to give him sexual favors in exchange for their photos?
>>
Im going tomorrow, I went briefly today and it was pretty fun for a small con
>>
>>9150998
Story pls
>>
I'm here
D-does anyone wanna meet up
>>
>>9151942
Yes. Let's have an NYC cgl meetup.

Where y'all negroes at?
>>
What the fuck am I even doing here, I don't know anybody
>>
>>9151953
I'm just chilling on the 2nd floor right now.
Where you wanna meet up m8?
>>
>>9151764
I forget his name. He's some black guy with glasses. Manny or something.
He makes passive aggressive posts everywhere about how much people don't appreciate how hard he works and how cosplayers are ungrateful. He comes to cgl from time to time to white knight himself and pretend he's totally not about keeping women in the kitchen etc
>>
>>9151953
I am wandering around aimlessly trying to figure out what I'm doing here
>>
>>9151991
Same desu
>>
>>9151953
So are you people doing this thing y/n
>>
>>9152025
I'd still be up for it.
>>
>>9151984
Eugene Manny?
>>
So meetup is ded?
>>
>>9150490
You're gonna meet up in GTA IV?
>>
>>9150490
I was going to, but I popped on the website today and discovered they're not selling any at the door admissions.

I hope that's because they sold out, and not for some stupid reason.
>>
>>9152218

They never offered at the door, even with a bunch of tickets left.
>>
>>9152212
Guess so
I'll still be at that bar after event thing and the rave later.
>>
It was shitty. Extremely little space, lots of young teenage kids all over the place. The musical act that we saw, 2une, was awful and kept forgetting lyrics at their performance. Huge waste of money.
>>
>>9152276
Who will be here tomorrow?
>>
>>9152244
So, stupid reason, then.

Any idea why?
>>
Con's over, oh well.

Out of curiosity, anyone know the good nerdy hangouts in NY? I just moved back to the area and my day job probably isn't going to be giving me many opportunities to geek out with anyone.
>>
>>9153128
There's Mashfest, though I haven't been to it yet.

http://mashfestnyc.tumblr.com/

The Sonic Boombox party is also slightly nerd oriented:

https://www.face
book.com/sonicboombox

There's QXT's in Newark and The Waystation in Brooklyn, both very geek friendly.

Imbeon Con, next weekend:

http://inbeoncon.com/

Immortal Con next month:

http://www.immortalcon.com/

And then New York Comic Con before long.
>>
>>9153205
I've been to NYCC before, but the crowds (and lines) are insane. Have they gotten any better about managing space/attendance in the last couple years?
>>
>>9153205
Also, are there any good like comic book/game stores that are just places to hang out without the craziness of a convention?
>>
>>9152074
Eugene Manning aka EMCP aka Generate Magazine. Dude is their official photographer again this year, but he doesn't run it. There were better cons this weekend in the NYC area then LCAC. You had Newark Comic Con and Flame Con, plus Cosplay Day on Saturday in Central Park. You also had TerrifiCon if you were willing to trek up to Connecticut.
>>
>>9152218
They weren't selling at the door, and kept announcing it to make people rush to buy the tickets, which didn't really work as the only sold like 40 tickets afterwards instead of getting rid of the remaining 400 tickets.
>>
>>9153496
>Flame Con
>SJW Central
>better

How?
>>
We popped by for exactly 20 minutes, looked like shit, left. 0/10 not worth trip to Times Square.

Why do all the cons in the immediate area suck?
>>
>>9153842
SJW only if you hit the panels, but they had more people in costumes who were interactive and friendly. LCAC was just weebos talking Hetalia and Love Live with shit costumes.
>>
Where there any sex party there?
>>
>>9154517
There were a bunch of loud drunk black people playing spin the bottle in the hallway if that counts
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.