[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lolita Fashion - Going Off-brand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 37

File: AP_KateSpade_Heartbags.jpg (224KB, 620x586px) Image search: [Google]
AP_KateSpade_Heartbags.jpg
224KB, 620x586px
Often the point of going off-brand is to save money. But I'm wondering what off-brands you guys might Prefer to brand, think are equivalent to brands or are just really easy to blend in with Lolita?

From everything I have seen it looks like Kate Spade and Betsy Johnson purses work well with Lolita and they sometimes make novelty bags that either look better then the brand version or that are shapes the brands haven't made yet.
>>
Where on earth can you find Kate Spade bags cheaper than lolita brand bags?
>>
I guess the obvious one would be Vivienne Westwood. I have this release of their heart bag and I love it to bits. It's so impractical but totally worth it in my eyes.

>>9148197
OP wasn't necessarily talking about paying cheaper prices for non-lolita brands.
>>
I actually buy lots of blouses from H&M. I can easily modify them with a bit of lace. I also have a pink coat from Ever New I love.
>>
File: alice-ring-2.jpg (74KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
alice-ring-2.jpg
74KB, 680x680px
Offbrand shoes and bags I think are the easiest to find to fit into the lolita aesthetic. General accessories too , easier for some styles than others I'd argue. In general I think classic and gothic are easier to find workable off-brand stuff, sweet is more difficult.

I really love tokimeki stuff
>>
File: 06221826_576a59aad4c5e.jpg (124KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
06221826_576a59aad4c5e.jpg
124KB, 500x600px
>obligatory qpot
>>
I freaking LOVE dear celine blouses. I was always too stingy to buy one since they were $60+ , but ever since I got one second hand NWT i'm never going back. I cant wait until their next preorder round, I'm going to buy like 3.

Super soft, super nice quality. Buttons were actually metal instead of gold plastic. Different sizing, slightly cheaper than brand blouses (about the same second hand). I put my in the washing machine all the time and hang to dry, its sturdy as hell.
>>
>>9148283
Dear Celine isn't necessarily offbrand though? Taobao yes, but not offbrand.
>>
>>9148078
I have a Betsey Johnson bag I really like and have seen some other cute ones too. They usually pop up at discount outlet shops like Ross/DD's so the one I bough cost about $35?
>>
>>9148299
This! I have a BJ bag I bought from Burlington Coat Factory for like $25, marked down from about $50 or so, and it's perfect for lolita. As much as I love brand bags, especially novelty ones, brands like Betsey tend to be more practical. They usually hood more stuff and I feel less guilty using them for every day wear (unlike my brand purses where I'm constantly fearful of damage and wrecking the resale price).
>>
>>9148078
Oh gods I love Kate Spade, I regret not buying their chocolate strawberry purse so much, it was marked down in an outlet at 40% off. Legitimate fashion brand bags are always higher quality and roomier than lolita ones.
>>
I love how rose accessories have been so trendy this past season. I managed to get a ton of good quality rose hairclips in tons of different shades (blue, pink, cream, yellow, mint... even metal roses) from F21 and even just random clothing stores
>Seriously, I got over 20 rose hairclips in my collection now
>Not to mention some rose headbows
>I may have a bit of a problem
>>
File: bearbagcompare.png (992KB, 822x683px) Image search: [Google]
bearbagcompare.png
992KB, 822x683px
I just could not justify a tiny $120 bear bag so ended up repurposing a bear I happened to have for 10 years and forgot about until I realised hey matched kind of. I could fit my phone, wallet, keys, spare charger, spare battery, glasses case and two lighters in there.
>>
>>9148580
It actually matches better than the AP one (that little Steiff-wannabe), but why do you need two lighters?
>>
I love Kate Spade bags. I use my normie ones with coords all the time because they actually suit my wardrobe really well. Their novelty bags are so cute, I wish I could shell out $350 for some of their origami bags.
>>
>shoes

I hate brand shoes. They don't have very good support and are often made of PU leather which is fine but doesn't support their tag price.

I'm classic so luckily I have a plethora of offbrand shoes I like. Main go to brands tend to be cobb hill for more toned down outfits, and I have this really bad addiction to Fluevog - I have four pairs and counting. I also have one pair of Vivienne Westwood shoes.

>purses

I usually choose Axes femme because it has turned out to be a much more durable brand than its more expensive counterparts, and I don't feel quite as bad just banging it around. Not too much into mainstream brand but I was thinking of getting an MK bag for more toned down and otome outfits. Still have yet to get it though.

>accessories

I'm always in a bind when I travel to my bf's because I always forget my hair accessories, so I just go to H&M in a pinch. They have great flower hairclips during summer. Also just general taobao/ebay/aliexpress cheap bullshit.

>blouses

In general I have a very weak spot for pussy bow blouses. I have them from several different normie brand companies now. It's a bad addiction, but it works well for lolita and for work so oh well.
>>
>>9148586
Axes is the fucking bomb. A lot of my work shirts were picked up there. Bonus that my store has adorable and sweet shopgirls.
>>
File: clipper pastel.jpg (100KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
clipper pastel.jpg
100KB, 960x960px
>>9148581
Thanks, I was quite pleased that my new backpack was fit for purpose. I happened to have a navy canvas tote hanging around so sewed on the straps from that.

Eh you never know when someone is going to 'borrows' a lighter you never see again. I like to buy the kawaii ones like the pink soft touch Clippers but I never know what places sell them, so I might be carrying around a cute lighter for weeks, not entirely sure when it will finally die on me.
>>
I only buy off-brand accessories. I don't know what it is about lolita accessories, but goddamn they feel so fucking cheap. Kate Spade is great. If you have the money, Chanel complements classic lolita very well. Juicy Couture used to have adorable necklaces but it's long dead now.
>>
For those posting Kate Spade, I'd love some photos.

I've tried buying her bags, but mostly it resulted in me going back and forth between their webshop and lolita webshops for months on end. There's always something off about their bags that directly clash with lolita, either the colours are too bright or there's some edgy detail that's jarring. So pretty much, I'd love to see other people pull off the perfect match between Kate Spade and lolita, just to know what it looks like.
>>
>>9148677
>Chanel complements classic lolita very well
Not really, their general aesthetic is way too mainstream. Dolce and Gabbana and some Valentino/McQueen maybe.

>>9148586
>>9148589
Most of my jewelry and small hair acessories come from Axes Femme. They're cute and really cheap to get, especially secondhand.
>>
>>9148580
Not to be a pain, but do you have more pictures of your bear bag anon?
>>
>>9148685
Someone made a really cute cinema themed coord with this Kate Spade bag. I can't find any pictures of it but it looked really nice with the mint of the AP dress they were wearing.
>>
File: 04345803_zi_pink_bonnet.jpg (17KB, 308x357px) Image search: [Google]
04345803_zi_pink_bonnet.jpg
17KB, 308x357px
>>9148685
I have an every day bag that I use from Kate Spade that is a really lovely dusty pink color. The shape of the bag might not be perfect for lolita but in a more casual coord it might be okay. I believe it's called the Maise or something?

There's also cute Kate Spade bow jewelry set that I own as well that I sometimes use -- there's earrings, a ring, a bracelet, and I think maybe a necklace?
>>
>>9148287
How is Dear Celine not off brand?
>>
File: 89095_600.jpg (54KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
89095_600.jpg
54KB, 450x600px
here's a kate spade dump.

gold bag is kate spade.
>>
File: tumblr_ndpa9fNTqG1rknynmo1_1280.jpg (303KB, 826x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndpa9fNTqG1rknynmo1_1280.jpg
303KB, 826x1280px
>>9148736
bag is kate spade.
>>
>>9148732
off-brand in this context means things that were most likely not originally designed for lolita, not things that aren't brand.
>>
>>9148580
It honestly matches better than the AP bag in just about every way, colors included.
>>9148586
Brand shoes are truly the worst. I tried Fluevogs and never went back too.
>>
>>9148736
>>9148738
That just looks like she shoehorned in a semi-expensive bag. Doesn't work with the coord at all.
>>
File: 1469301121777.jpg (157KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1469301121777.jpg
157KB, 960x1280px
>>9148738
>>
>>9148742
idk why anyone would shoehorn a "semi-expensive" bag into a coord when lolita is expensive enough? sure, brand bags are slightly less expensive but i don't think kate spade is going to make anyone gasp or anything... it's not super pricey.
>>
>>9148781
source for shoes maybe?
>>
I have two huge Donna Karan bags that I used to use as my go-to lolita purses, because they went reasonably well with the gothic aesthetic I used to have. Now that I'm into a little more pink and white they don't really match much anymore. They're huge though, I used to lose jewelry and change in them all the time.
>>
>>9148715
>>9148729
>>9148781

Wow, thanks for the ideas (and the dump). Looks like I've been going about it the wrong way, the idea is to either match a kitschy KS bag with a plain solid dress, or use a plain solid bag with a kistchy lolita print. Feels so pointless that I've been trying to match the kitschy bags to the kitschy prints.

>>9148794
Quality, anon. Lolita burando quality is miles and miles above replica-tier, but actual handbag brands are another level above that again. Lolita brands all started out making clothes, not bags and shoes. While their bags and shoes aren't too horrible, they really lag behind the quality of the dresses.

Though I guess if it boiled down to matching the dresses with plain coloured bags then there's no reason to stick to semi-expensive brands like Kate Spade, just use any decent quality bag that you prefer.
>>
>>9148590
Well, answered my question.
What do you use it for?
Weed, obviously.
>party on Garth.
>>
>>9148880
if that's the girl I think it is, she has all kinds of cute ass paraphernalia.
I hope to put decoden on dab rigs some day...
>>
>>9148241
Ever new has the cutest jackets. I bought a fur trim maroon jacket and I love it.
>>
File: carksshoes_fall2016.jpg (292KB, 679x925px) Image search: [Google]
carksshoes_fall2016.jpg
292KB, 679x925px
I think some of the Clarks comfort shoes could work for J-fashion.

>The one with the fringe lets you remove the flap and it's a "t" style mary jane under it.
>The ankle strap reminds me of a rocking horse shoe
>The brown one with the reverse seams looks like a Mori shoe.
>>
Like some of the other posters I generally get my main pieces from brand, and accessories, shoes etc. off brand. Some are expensive, some not so much

>jewellery
If I just need a necklace or something to complete a co-ord and it's not going to be versatile with my normie clothes or at least 3-4 other main pieces I'll just go for ebay, Claire's, or another cheap accessory store.
In terms of small/handmade brands I have previously bought from Sweet and Tiny and
For normie brand that works for lolita I really like Karen Walker and have couple of the garden themed necklaces - there's a cute acorn and pansy ones. Taratata is another brand I adore.

>tights and legwear
Pamela Mann, Calzedonia, Jonathan Aston,

>shoes
I have to wear decent shoes due to requiring orthotics + having screwed up feet - which means brands like Ziera, Clarks, Hotter and Hush Puppies and occasionally Naturalizer, Born, and Josef Seibel but I admire Fluevog and Irregular Choice from afar. IC are damn uncomfortable though.
I know some people wait until Modcloth has sales and get shoes from there, or look on sites like 6pm. I also liked the platforms from WeGo when I was in Japan but shipping is prohibitively expensive.

>bags
I'm like the world's biggest sucker for novelty bags and admire Kate Spade from afar. I don't really have brands that I'm dedicated to so mostly it's Taobao/Aliexpress finds.
>>
File: naturalizer_fall2016.jpg (221KB, 574x681px) Image search: [Google]
naturalizer_fall2016.jpg
221KB, 574x681px
>>
>>9149274
Anon these are ugly old lady shoes, please.
>>
>>9149705
How are they "Old Lady"? I'm not defensive, I'm just trying to understand.
>>
>>9149274
Oxford, t-strap, and mary jane heels are great for classic lolita. Personally I cheap out and either get Chinese or secondhand ones rather than new brand name ones though.

>>9149705
>>9149711
The ones with the rubber soles and the flats look old to me but as for the rest I mean, I'm pretty sure we accept classic as grandma style anyway...
>>
>>9149705
Half the shoes for lolita look like ugly old lady shoes anyway, just more pastel or with more bows. Normies don't think we look trendy...
>>
>>9148732
u r dumb
>>
>>9149705
It's like you don't understand what classic lolita is. Clarks are definitely comfortable and I will vouch for them. I think the right side is a bit more classic lolita, though.
>>
>>9149747
Off-brand LolitaChallenge:
Off-brand Sweet Lolita shoes (that aren't Tao Bao)
>>
File: shoes ex.png (517KB, 800x784px) Image search: [Google]
shoes ex.png
517KB, 800x784px
>>9149780
Challenge accepted.
Just to clarify, I interpreted "off brand" as shoes that weren't made specifically for lolita or by lolita brands but can fit the aesthetic.
Sources from left to right, from the top: Oak Tree Farms, American Duchess, Funtasma (Pleaser), Hotter (entire middle row), Fluevog, Harajuku Lovers, Irregular Choice.
I tried to come up with a variety but it's obvious that it's much easier to find shoes that suit classic and gothic than sweet.
>>
>>9149780
>>9149827
Aaaand I misread your post because of course I did. Oh well, I tried.
>>
Based Kate Spade, I work 2 blocks away from one of their stores and the shop window is right outside my train stop and hnnng
>>
File: chasechloe.png (226KB, 655x523px) Image search: [Google]
chasechloe.png
226KB, 655x523px
>>9149780
The closest I've found to non-chinese sweet shoes are these Chase & Chloe ones that come in cute candy colors. They might be better for more sweet-classic stuff though.
Realistically it makes more sense just to get asian shoes if you're a sweet lolita.
>>
Like another anon mentioned, I like using Axes Femme pieces, especially their bags and blouses. I wish I could find some of their printed skirts and dresses, not for lolita, though.
I also like using Liz Lisa blouses for my more casual coords.
Pic related makes me kind of want a pink Prada bag.
>>9148797
I think the Kate Spade bag she's wearing in this coord looks way more mature than any of the lolita brand gold bags. At least it's a normal shape, both brand and taobao ones are always like star or heart shaped. She probably just had it already.
>>9148241
The quality from H&M is just so shit, though. I'm pretty disappointed by both the quality and style every time I go in.
>>
File: image.jpg (600KB, 1073x1152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
600KB, 1073x1152px
>>9149780
bait footwear has a lot of pastel shoes that could work with sweet lolita
>>
File: stachel.jpg (337KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
stachel.jpg
337KB, 1000x750px
I'm a classic lolita who goes for function over form and needs to try stuff on before I buy them(bad back+wonky feet), so getting fancy brand stuff is kind of a dream of mine.

>Bags
I have three bags that coord well with my dresses. My winter wardrobe is all red, my lovely randoseru has got me covered. I have a blue Hello Kitty backpack that matches my dream dress and about nothing else, but it's in a dark colour, so it looks pretty discreet for everyday wear. My go-to-allaround bag for everything else is a large brown leather messenger bag. Hoping to get pic related soon.

Those novelty clutches look really cute, but they won't hold my drawing pad, and the handbags look like they're easy to just leave somewhere.

>Jewelry+hair accessories
HM. Why the fuck would you buy this anywhere but HMs sales.(Yes, I'm job hunting)

>Shoes
Why the fuck are normal-ass Mary Janes so damn hard to find anymore.

>Blouse
HM here too. Mainly because they're cheap compared to burando or even china burando.
>>
>>9148078
Old Gunne Sax stuff from the 70s can work well, especially the blouses. It was kind of prairie proto lolita.
>>
File: 3517330900_e9584e2fd2.jpg (78KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3517330900_e9584e2fd2.jpg
78KB, 500x375px
>>9150326
Forgot pic, oops
>>
File: himecut.jpg (51KB, 481x640px) Image search: [Google]
himecut.jpg
51KB, 481x640px
I'm a gothic lolita and like to wear a lot of semi-casual outfits just to go shopping/go to class etc. I really need some more comfortable daily wear shoes, and a more practical bag that actually holds stuff.

Any recommendations for durable/comfortable gothic shoes?
>>
>>9150249
If you have haven't gotten that bag...don't. It doesn't look like the material holds up much and everything you have described sounds awful.
>>
>>9148277
Can I get one for each finger and be the strawberry fairy
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 1001x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 1001x1500px
/cgl/, be honest. I don't know why, but it's extremely rare for me to find blouses like pic related in lolita fashion - a short sleeved black blouse that doesn't have big ass Peter Pan collars. Would this be a good offbrand blouse to buy? If not, what's a good quality alternative for this?

(Blouse is from Spin Doctor Clothing, btw)
>>
>>9150390
That's a cutsew, and it looks ugly and cheap. VM, IW, and Meta all currently have black short sleeve shirts without peter pan collars right now.
>>
>>9150390
It looks bad, anon, especially the collar portion and especially that lace. I don't know how much this costs but I doubt it's worth the price tag. Have you looked in Taobao? I can't think of specific stores at the moment but those that carry girly styles tend to have cute (but not super sweet) cutsews and blouses.
>>
>>9150419
>>9150422
That's what I thought. Thanks guys!
>>
File: 151109-s-05-dl.jpg (29KB, 345x437px) Image search: [Google]
151109-s-05-dl.jpg
29KB, 345x437px
>>9150390
The lace on that blouse looks pretty cheap and like it would be scratchy, that line across the stomach is a bit odd and the collar looks weird, but that really cheap looking bow turns it from borderline ita to outright to ita.

Plenty of brands and taobao stores have blouses without peter pan collars. Moitie and Innocent Word have always had at least one blouse like that every time I've checked. This one looks like a better quality version of that blouse.

If you're looking specifically for offbrand and aren't just having trouble finding them from official brands pussy bow blouses usually don't have peter pan collars. Goth clothing stores are usually really overpriced with 10$ taobao quality, but if you search hard enough you might eventually find something. Other than that finding something in between peter pan and generic uniform blouses is pretty hard if you only want offbrand.
>>
File: zierashoes_fall2016.jpg (246KB, 651x744px) Image search: [Google]
zierashoes_fall2016.jpg
246KB, 651x744px
>>
>>9150109
I hate those shoes
>>
>>9150109
I have the top right and bottom right and they are cute, but they don't really look right with lolita.
>>
>>9151870

middle two look all right for classic lolita but the rest are really ugly, ngl. I hate the 'folds' in shoes that are in right now.
>>
>>9150109

So how is the quality of these shoes? I highly dislike that they use 'vegan leather' (it's pleather guys) for their shoes but they look cute enough and you rarely see pastels in shoes other than lolita. Do they support well? How is the heel balance?
>>
>>9148580
your repurposed bear is so much better anon, nice one!
>>
>>9149780

The canadian store 1861 has some really cute loliable pastel shoes right now, but I suspect they may also be rebranded taobao shoes. No idea about quality. I just bought a pair of three strapped shoes though if anyone is interested in a review when it comes?
>>
>>9149827
holy hnnng anon - top row middle and second row first left, sauce me up please!
>>
>>9151912
Right? I feel like I can tell exactly who is pushing them too...
>>
>>9152012
They have average support. I wear mine with insoles and they're quite comfy. Quality wise they're pretty good, a little nicer than Bodyline, equal to a mid-price brand you'd get at a shoe store (Cobb Hill or Kelly + Katie).
The heel balance is nice on the pair I have (one of their two-tone low heeled t-bars). It's nothing amazing but they're nice enough that I can wear them to run errands all day without being miserable.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>9148729
I love Kate Spade jewelry, specially their earrings. I bought their unicorn earrings not too long ago and I'd love to have a day dream carnival to wear them with. Also, Ted Baker has several bags with cute bows that might work with casual coords, also their bow bracelets are lovely.
>>
>>9152015
yes please!
>>
>>9152016
Top middle is from American Duchess, first from the left on the second row is from Hotter. I don't think the latter is in stock on Hotter's website anymore, unfortunately, but you might be able to find it on some other site, or maybe eBay. The model is called Donna.
>>
File: 3137-2T.jpg (113KB, 425x657px) Image search: [Google]
3137-2T.jpg
113KB, 425x657px
Heavy Red is reasonably priced for a gothic boutique, and I like what I own from them. Some items are aristocrat-friendly (skirts like pic related) as well, and if you're looking for a basic inexpensivr blouse suited for gothic and don't want to go the Taobao route I would recommend them. Compared to the shitty lace and shiny materials used by other gothic brands, I'm surprised more people don't buy from them.
>>
>>9149827
First on the top row please. They are exactly what I'm looking for for autumn.
>>
File: BeFunky Collage.jpg (1MB, 3988x3988px) Image search: [Google]
BeFunky Collage.jpg
1MB, 3988x3988px
Historical reenactors shops are great for high quality classic/gothic stuff

Here's some from American Duchess, they make historically accurate designed shoes, buckles and silk stockings. Everything is leather and can be dyed too, as well as being sturdy and comfortable for dancing or tromping around a battlefield. I really wanna preorder those Balmora boots.
>>
>>9148586
I guess Liz Lisa is brand for gyaru, but I bought some liz lisa boots and they are so pretty and comfy. I have also bought poetic licence shoes which are cute too, but sadly not as comfy.
>>
File: BeFunky Collage2.jpg (1MB, 3988x3988px) Image search: [Google]
BeFunky Collage2.jpg
1MB, 3988x3988px
>>9152385
More historic stuff, this time Jas. Townsend, who does Colonial stuff
>high quality
>designed for rougher wear
>most stuff can be dyed or have lace or trim added
>Colonial mens breeches are great for Ouji
They also have great thick stockings
>>
>>9150390
I got a different spin doctor blouse from goodwill. It's very cheap feeling and I had to make some pretty heavy modifications to it. They are interesting, but definitely do not warrant the full price tag.
>>
My wardrobe is about 35-40% Axes Femme now. Although I have yet to buy shoes from Axes Femme, I have purses, cardigans, blouses, skirts and dresses from them. The purses are cute and durable. The blouses go well with lolita or just everyday wear. But what I love the most are Axes Femme's cardigans. They are so comfy and I can use them for practically every style (mori girl, otome, lolita, natural kei, etc.)
>>
File: blockaderunner.jpg (2MB, 3988x3988px) Image search: [Google]
blockaderunner.jpg
2MB, 3988x3988px
Sorry for the shit collage, but here's another reenactment site, this time Civil War with some great ladies stuff. They have pretty much everything, bonnets, stockings, pintucked(!) chemisettes, capes, parasols, gloves, fully functional guns...
>>
>>9152427
Fuck I forgot, it's called Blockade Runner
>the site looks like it hasn't been changed since 1995 and can be confusing but the goods are great
>>
>>9152403
Now I can finally look like the pilgrim I was destined to be
>>
>>9152428
>>9152427
I'd feel a lot less uncomfortable ordering from this site if they didn't affiliate themselves with the tea party nation.
>>
>>9152458
Finally, some proper Tea Party shoes
>>
>>9152296
It's like you can't read the sources given underneath the picture
>>
>>9148892
Humboldt county meet when?
>2016
>not smoking weed with friends
>not going to lunch with other lolitas high as fuck
>not matching your bongs to your coord
>>
File: just an idea.jpg (12KB, 206x300px) Image search: [Google]
just an idea.jpg
12KB, 206x300px
>>9151870
2014/15 were much better. Lace up ankle and calf length boots and colours that would work in lolita. Pic related is the Zarla boot from 2014
>>
>>9148590
Smoking is not kawaii :(
>>
>>9152571
>Allowing smoke of any kind to come in contact with precious burando
Nooooooooooo
>>
>>9152571
I prefer keeping my horrible, dirty, no sleep, trimming 18+ hrs a day, living in a weed field life locked in a place in my mind far far away from the part of my mind that enjoys lolita. lol like a split personality.

Seriously though, that shit changed me. I feel like I can pretty much live through anything now.
>>
>>9152925
Oh, I meant to say humboldt changed me heh
>>
>>9152925
I feel that way too, as soon as the lolita clothes come on I am a Lady, but once they come off I'm a lazy stoner. Maybe it's somewhat the posture change because I wear a corset? Like some psychological thing
>>
>>9152947
Yeah same here, I compartmentalize Like crazy
>>
>>9152867
Vapor doesn't work like that anon.
>>
>>9152571
Oh no fucking way! I used to live in Redding!!
Are there lots of stoner lolitas down there? If so I say that's where we hold a huge high tea some day.
>>
File: image.jpg (623KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
623KB, 2560x1920px
A girl from my comm posted these two together in her wardrobe album. The mints look like they clash but the theme looks matchy.
>>
>>9152571
I keep trying to organise a stoner leet in London because I know a beautiful cafe that serves great fresh teas, fruit juices and you can smoke in there. Book a table, use their hookah pipes, smoke your weed and bring your own food in or buy their turkish delight and chocolate truffles.

>>9152666
Who said it was? I don't think I'm an animu character kawaii in every facet

>>9152867
I'm not buying it to sell and I managed to get through 5 days in Amsterdam wearing lolita the entire time.

>>9152928
Have you seen the movie Humboldt County? It was nice to an actually well-made pot-oriented movie for once.

>>9152925
lol I have tourist photos from the hemp museum where they digitally insert you into a field of ganj, but I was in a full classic coord. I don't know, I used to work on a farm myself and part of me actually wants to lifestyle a little in terms of wearing country lolita/natural kei whilst doing all that menial, manual stuff.

>>9152947
I certainly feel more ladylike in lolita but also feel having a joint in my hand is less scandalous than a glass of wine or something. I personally feel it's more innocuous than alcohol and that's always been banned from the house. My dad will flip if you have a cake with 0.2% alcohol in it. I guess I'm ladylike in that I typically sit up straight, daintily ash away from myself and sip chamomile tea in between tokes.

Ok enough of that OT (sage). Someone make a Stonerlita thread, please.
>>
>>9149827
I live for Demonias. I bought a pair of boots from there 4 years ago and they're still like new. Their mary jane platforms are super uncomfortable though. Gothic is probably the easiest style to coordinate off-brand imho.
>>
>>9157827
Do you think Dynamite 03 are too strange for lolita? theyre one of my favourite styles and i love the clunky look with old school
>>
>>9155843
That's really cute!
>>
File: image.jpg (407KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
407KB, 768x576px
This blouse is from Debenhams. I found it whilst Googling specifically for something to go with Dim Light. I'm lucky the colours match because I was still hunting for the skirt at the time so had no idea what the blue was like in the flesh.
>>
>>9158488
I think they'd be okay, as long as you had some star shaped accessories! I wear Ranger 302s sometimes with lolita!
>>
>>9155989
I haven't seen that movie, I'm going to look it up.
>>
>>9159302
that blouse is beautiful, you can't beat Debenhams for quality. Is it pure cotton as well? Looks like it is!
>>
>>9155843
That's adorable. Where's the bag from?
>>
>>9164563
It says Kate Spade on the truck door. i wonder where a bag that says Kate Spade on it could come from... Kate Spade maybe?
>>
>>9164573
whos kate spade
>>
>>9164573
Are you sure it isn't Michael Kors or Chanel???
>>
>>9159822
Thanks x It's a polyester/silk blend with this subtle, glittery shimmer.
>>
>>9164698
David Spades fashionable sister.
>>
>>9164573
Who has the secret with Kronk and the angelic pretty chocolate print? Reminded me of that
>>
Does anyone know where to get cute off-brand shoes in Europe? I checked out the brands that were already mentioned but they are either really ugly not suitable for lolita or in the USA. I like Clarks but they are also a bit boring so I would like to know if there are better options. I wish there was a way to know which shoes are in stock at Axes Femme in Paris so I could get shoes from there..
>>
>>9165000
She's his sister-in-law
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 236x354px
>>9148078
Some high end brands make some great shoes since I hate buying the overpriced and crappy ones burando puts out. Miu Miu puts out some suitable shoes and in terms of bags, Olympia Le-tan has a lot of great ones (pic related).
>>
Is there any place that sells high quality sweet lolita shoes? Or even cute shoes that could be lolita with some additions? Really tired of all the pleather out there
>>
>>9155843
Stop self posting Audrey. No one cares if you're so "rich" because you can afford Kate Spade and brand while studying at community college. Your parents pay for all of it anyways. You're just a typical, spoiled, jobless SF brat who thinks they can just depend on mommy and daddy forever.
>>
>>9165913
Man fuck you. If it wasn't for that post I would have never seen that cute ass bag.
>>
>>9165085
I'm in awe that you know more about David Spade than I do.
Also I think I remember reading that once and laughing, like what a strange family to marry into.
>>
>>9165933
I don't know anything about David Spade desu. I just looked up Kate Valentine (formerly Spade) on Wikipedia and it says she's married to David's brother.
>>
>>9149827
>American duchess

Maybe someday when I'm rich enough. Right now, I wear nothing but Bodyline and secondhand
>>
>>9165933
But that last name makes one hell of a cute logo.
>>
>>9165913
Kate Spade isn't that expensive anon. Especially the bags, especially if they're on sale.
>>
>>9165913
anon, A works there. i'm sure kate spade has some kind of employee benefits that would allow her to get deeply discounted stuff. plus how do you even know it's a selfpost?
>>
>>9165947
Yeah, I guess $398 USD isn't that bad for a clutch.
>>
>>9165959
quit responding to obvious bait.
everyone here is anonymous.
>>
>>9165959
I looked it up and glassdoor says employees get up to 75% off.

>>9165994
It's got a shoulder strap in the pic but yeah $398 is still really steep for a bag you'll use like twice a year.
>>
>>9165037
Irregular choice is cute but their heels can be uncomfortable. I often look at schuh but it's a bit hit and miss depending on what's in stock and in fashion. I'm assuming you looked at hush puppies UK and hotter as well.
>>
>>9165999
Oh I just pulled a random price from a clutch on the site. I was being facetious.
>>
>>9150370
Not that anon but I love my Cambridge Satchel, it's made out of real leather and ages really nice. I agree that the picture makes it look like cheap pleather, but it isn't and they actually look better when they are a bit worn out.
>>
>>9166092
hngh that's cute as well. i love kate spade's themed purses. they're the cutest.
>>
>>9165999
>>9166092
Every season you can get normal sized purses for about $150-$250 which is pretty low for "high end" bags
>>
File: diszitett-karaktercipo-fekete.png (218KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
diszitett-karaktercipo-fekete.png
218KB, 800x800px
European folk shoes work well eith classic/gothic. High quality (real leather, handmade) durable and they do custom sizing as well. I own a pair of classic character shoes in bright red, love them!
I'm linking some Hungarian shoemakers, because I live there, but they speak English and looks like they ship overseas as well.

http://www.szeles-neptanccsizma.hu/eindex.htm

http://cipokeszito.eu/?lang=en
>>
>>9167627
Damn, these are exactly what I've been looking for, thanks anon. Question though, what kind of soles are the standard ones, are they hard leather or felt?
>>
>>9167677
No problem, anon. They are made from leather.
>>
>>9167575
Do you not know what being facetious means? It was a joke, shut up. No one cares that you think $150 is cheap. Congrats for you.
>>
>>9167627
Try Sansha brand too, they are very inexpensive: https://newyork.sansha.com/dance-shoes/character-shoes/sort-by/price/sort-direction/asc.html
>>
>>9152403
>Jas. Townsend
isn't he the dude that makes historical recipes videos? I love them, they're so comfy.
>>
>>9171272
Yep, I love all his stuff, those recipes are great too. I might be into Lolita right now, but my heart will always be with living history
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 640x1044px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 640x1044px
>>9166092
Damn, I went to the site to look at the bag you posted and found pic related. I have a mighty need.
>>
>>9148269
I love their stuff but have no idea how to order any. Does any one have any experience?
>>
>>9171287
That bag is super small when you see it in person though. You could probably only fit bare necessities (keys, phone, cards/cash in a small cardholder, lipstick) and nothing else.
>>
>>9171524
So just like any brand bag?
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.