[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SABAKON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Let's get this started. The self proclaimed "Last Fan Run Las Vegas Anime Convention". What are your thoughts, is any one excited, got any juicy info? I'm just glad Kim isn't back this year.
>>
I'm ready for the walking shitshow that is momokunt
>>
I don't personally care about the drama around her.
>>
I heard it was cancelled and then they decided to uncancel it? And in the process of uncancelling they forgot to tell some important people. I don't expect this to be more than a clusterfuck of a con, I wasn't even gonna bother going til my homies from Cali hit me up on coming to Vegas for this con.
>>
>>9149014
Con was never cancelled, there was just a shit show involving an attendee getting booted out last year for being a cunt and she got all her pals to spam the cons FB page with hate and demand refunds. Con said that they rely on the support of the community to exist so without that support there wouldn't be a con. They've been planning this years con since like December with the Project Kokoro side shit.
>>
>>9149024
Didn't that chick also give out the addresses of some of the staff? I would have ended the con if some bitch tried to get a weeb army to hit up my house. Vegas community is ungrateful as fuck desu, that's why every con fails.
>>
Their day 0 events were lame. A swap meet no one could find and a pool party with barely any one there, except some loud and annoying kids.
>>
my room is hugeee and i would love to have people over for drinks and chillage throughout the weekend. :)
>>
The rooms are the best part of sabakon, they're not very expensive and they're big.
>>
>>9149026
Vegas cons suck ass. Ive been to 3 this year so far since and only one was good which was Lvl Up Expo. Im hearing a lot of shit about Sabakon though. I give up on Vegas cons. I only go to ones that intrest me since there's nothing to do as a local.
>>
Heading there with some friends in a bit. Hopefully we'll have fun
>>
>>9150828
I'd be down to night if you are
>>
Any thoughts on the manga library? They guys running it seemed cool and it looks like they went all out.
Someone said everything in the room was from one guys personal collection.
They even had a few laptops set up for people to try some visual novels and tohou project.
I spent more time in there then every where else.
>>
There are drinking parties every where. Been to 7 tonight alone.
>>
>>9147866
Did anyone make money off of this con? It feels SO small.
>>
That's a good question, I'm not really sure and I'm not sure any one would really answer that. I know i spent 20 my self on art and that's about it.
>>
>>9154892
I know at least one booth barely sold anything, and another did poorly but they expected it. The only art I bought was the artist "mokey".

I thought the panels were good, but the show feels so small, it's kinda insane.
>>
If it wasn't for the amount of drinking parties and pool parties i would have called this a waist of my time. That and entertaining my self by watching a local cosplay idol loss her self on x.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.