[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lolita books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-08-16-06-58-10.png (293KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-16-06-58-10.png
293KB, 540x960px
Is it worth to buy a PDF version of this book or is it just s***?
I'm unsure because the cover looks so cheap and other books of this author are not really my taste.

http://www.blurb.com/b/7172473-organizing-a-successful-lolita-tea#
>>
Oh yes, please buy it and report back with results!
>>
Nice self promo
>>
Looks awful. You can probably find better info by googling event planning.
>>
Andrea is a horrible person so no
>>
>>9145866
deets? I have quite a few mutual friends with her
>>
>>9145809
So I am unfamiliar with Lolita cosplay... I imagine that these tea parties could be a huge and extravagant and complex event in the cosplay Lolita world (but could also just as easily be a humble event)

Is it really that difficult that you would need a book for such a thing, or is the book just for showmanship?
>>
>>9145809
I'm guessing you're the author. First of all, this looks terrible. Bad first impression. I can barely read the text and the positioning is very odd. If you don't know how to successfully put readable text on an image you should've asked someone else to take a crack at it for you. If I saw your book in a store I'd gloss over it immediately because I can't tell what it says and if you don't care enough to have a presentable cover then what makes me think the book itself will be any good?

Second, I haven't read it but the content is probably going to be bland because why the fuck would I need to read a book about planning a tea party? This is the equivalent of someone writing a book on how to plan a dinner reservation for a group of friends for a birthday. It's just something you kinda do. You don't need a manual on it. Perhaps someone would like to share tips on how to host a really fun tea party, but that is far better suited to a blog post or YouTube video than an actual book.

Which brings me to my third point - if
I don't really need to read a book about this, why the fuck would I pay $7.49 for a PDF version, or even almost $45 for a hardcover version? I wouldn't. For $45 I could go to a tea place and try out the service myself.

Sorry but this is dumb. No one is gonna buy this and if they do its gonna be a serious rip-off. No one needs a book on how to host a tea party - save it for a Pinterest or blogspot post.
>>
File: image.png (226KB, 900x969px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
226KB, 900x969px
>>9145896
>Lolita cosplay
>cosplay Lolita

pls be bait
>>
>>9145809
You're much better off getting books on hosting parties. The 50's produced many housewife training books on exactly this, so you should be able to find plenty to choose from at a second hand book store.
If you want to make it more lolita, tailor the decor and gifts, but most everything else is duplicitous.
>>
>>9145809
I would maybe buy it if it was in Japanese!
>>
>>9145809
Why have a book for a 'lolita' tea?
There are already many books out on how to run tea parties, especially ladies' books on etiquette and proper hosting. A 'lolita' tea should be much the same as these tea parties, only with a dress code.

Redundant book is redundant.
>>
>>9145905
>duplicitous
Derp. I meant duplicative.
>>
Do.. Do you people seriously have Tea Parties?
Are... are you dudes?
>>
>>9145922
read
the
fucking

and
lurk
more

newfag
>>
>>9145922
Sometimes me and the guys get together for a Lolita tea party you know
>>
Isn't the author of this that transwoman that always wears Haenuli and transitioned so late in life that she just looks like a sissy?
>>
>>9145809
I think the cover looks so bad she must have been trolling when ske made it
>>
>>9145925

I feel like I can't really appreciate watching a bunch of sweaty men in spandex chase each other around over an inflated lump of animal hide with my best bros unless I'm wearing my favourite VM JSK and drinking my celebratory game keemun from Wedgwood. And this guy in our comm makes the best almond-chicken salad finger sandwiches you have ever had.
>>
I bet this includes
>what to do when a venue doesn't have an email address
>how to get money for down payment
>how to herd cats
>>
>>9145809
Seeing as she organized the Baby tea at AWA in 2014 and that was a disaster, I would say this book is just as much a complete waste of money as that tea was.
>>
>>9145922
Yeah, there's nothing more stereotypically masculine than a tea party.
>>
>>9145951
Yes
>>
I'm sure ATL is thrilled about having their pictures used without permission and sold for profit. This is the same person who alienated almost everyone she knew by mismanaging AWA and played a big part in ruining the comms reputation with Japanese brands.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.