[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5 days away no threads anyone heading to Matsuricon? Going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: download.png (17KB, 400x96px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
17KB, 400x96px
5 days away no threads anyone heading to Matsuricon?
Going to be a lot of one piece events considering almost the entire cast will be there.
Will be first time at Matsuri probably skipping all the one piece but looking forward to attending the other panels.
>>
Have never gone to Matsuricon before. Are there good parties?
>>
If you feel like you're missing out on a Matsuricon thread, let me fill you in on every post you'll see:

-"Here are all the cosplays I won't have ready on time"

-"*photographer* is a total creep"

-"What's Matsuricon like?"
--*expect a few dozen posts like this*

-"I'm bringing my three week-old nephew to the con. Will there be things for him to do there?"

-Some anecdote about a dumbass drunk person

And of course, as is the case with every single fucking after-con post...
-Every issue you experience is a disaster
-Every staff member who tells you what to do is being rude
-Every other congoer is stupid and gets in your way
-This was the worst con yet.
>>
>>9143764
You just described 9o% of all con threads. Didn't get laid? Worst con ever.
>>
>>9143957
Not getting laid does suck though
>>
>>9143764
Any positive con experiences?
>>
File: ahPrBaa.jpg (41KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ahPrBaa.jpg
41KB, 600x800px
>>9143292
Gonna hope it goes better than last year. Four conventions sharing the same convention center was beyond stupid. Also first year without Saxton Hale, sadly passing away this January.
>>
>>9147665
Matsuri should honestly quit. Every year their space gets smaller and more spread out. If you want a con where all you can do it hang out on the big stairs then you'll enjoy matsuricon.
>>
>>9145664
For all the negativity in this thread I actually really like this one as a smaller con. Columbus is a great city, the parties here have been good to me, and the game room is awesome given the size of this convention. I come to this convention to chill, drink, and play games, so you'll probably have a great time if you're into that sort of thing. Cosplay and industry are not huge draws here, but are they at any smaller con?
>>
>>9143292
I'll be there
Friday > Archer
Saturday > SS Joker or Chronic
Sunday > lol idk blurry face or something
>>
>>9145664

Matsuricon is fine, but cosplayers/congoers are all huge drama queens, so naturally, every con ends with a flood of whining. I still have a good time almost every time. The key is to avoid going with anyone who's gonna become a drunken wreck that you have to babysit, and there are a lot of Matsuricon attendees like that.
Last year was rough because the convention center booked several cons at once, and they got their asses ripped for it.
>>
Judging by how lacking the con was last year, I'm just going to drink the entire time.

At least the rave last year was baller
>>
File: IMAG0015.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0015.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
I'll be drinking most of the con, I'll be Bradford from XCom on Saturday if you wanna hang.
>>
Got a gram of wax and some edibles ready plus a couple bottles. Smaller cons are a Lot of fun whole enjoying these things.
Will be the 6/10 I'm the corner waiting to disappoint you.
>>
>>9149943
>wax

I've never heard of this substance
>>
>>9148631

see

>>9149777
>>
>>9149943
Kik?
>>
>>9150454
No kik still about 80 miles out. I'll be on this thread later to see what's up
>>
I just hope the dealers room is ok
>>
>>9150500
Still pretty far out here too
>>
meetup at crowne plaza bar friday and sat at 8pm-9pm friday.

ill be wearing an ED.se logo shirt n sitting infront of the fireplace.
>>
bumping thread.

what are everyone's thoughts so far of this years' con?
>>
Wax guy here. Nothing spectacular but fun none the less. Hard to find others that smoke weed. But getting by
>>
>>9150932
update. im siting by the fireplace at the bar wearing a blue squid hat and said shirt if anyone wants to meetup
>>
>>9151046
I'll probably head over to the bar in a minute
>>
>>9151055
sweet.

nice dubs btw.
>>
>>9151067
You at bar 2 at the hyatt? I don't know this venue
>>
>>9151075
um im at the crowne plaza bar
>>
>>9147834
Honestly it is one of my favorite cons to go to for a nice comfy time. Like you said, Columbus is a great town to hang out in and I really enjoy the game room. Also I think the guests this year are pretty cool people to chill and talk with. I'll just be there on Saturday though 'cause work shit.
>>
>>9150567
I went and it's fire.
>>
>>9151010
where are you senpai? I'm here, I'll breeze with you!
>>
File: 20160820_114304.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160820_114304.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
This con is depressing. Where are people drinking
>>
>>9151822
Samefag here? What happened to matsuri? It's barren.

Hopefully there's a spike in attendance thud Saturday afternoon. Hopefully the rave is good. If not this is definitely my last matsuri.
>>
Quinn con
>>
>>9151822
Want to drink? Not much going on at the con
>>
Anybody not heading to the rave tonight?
>>
Matsuri is a cute con for casual hang outs. Where the parties at tho
>>
>>9151822
Me and my friendo will drink with you.
>>
>>9149943
Ay you still around? Me and my friend are down for that shit
>>
File: demonz.png (191KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
demonz.png
191KB, 720x1280px
Im going to die here....
>>
>>9152159
>came here without friends

What a fool I am
>>
>>9151197

>fire
there were like 3 different super sonicos and that was it
>>
>>9152292
There was a lottery prize shinobu that was cool but there wasn't really anything big I wanna shell out for
>>
File: zuiho fig.jpg (385KB, 1400x1785px) Image search: [Google]
zuiho fig.jpg
385KB, 1400x1785px
>>9150567
>>9151197
dealers room was dope
>>
The con was underwhelming.
Socializing was sandboxed.
Cosplays weren't done incredibly well.
Can't speak too much on the panels, but I wasn't really impressed with the Theory of Trigger panel and the con horror stories panel had people talking in the back and the speaker couldn't be heard anyhow so that was frustrating. I had to drink to have fun. Don't normally need to do that.
>>
>>9153616
Either that's a prize fig or a bootleg. I hope you didn't pay more than $20 for it.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.