[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shipping services better than taobaoring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
I'm ready to move on.
>>
>>9141360
Take this to the Taobao thread.
>>
Basetao
>>
>>9141463
Can I ask what your issue with Taobaotrends is? I've used them for my last 5 or so orders and they're always super quick and communicative.
>>
I've always been interested in ordering from Super Groupies. Has anyone used an SS that will buy from them before?
>>
>>9141570
TBT fucked up my order twice and once sent me items I didn't even order!! I guess they've gotten better?
Also them and TBR refuse to answer my questions about things. They either don't understand or are ignoring me on purpose. I don't send more than 2 emails, but I don't think I should have to... I've also attempted to contact TBR via their site chat which was met with weird broken english for answers that I couldn't really understand no matter how many times I asked. Should I be talking to them on the phone?? Why should I have to do that much work?

I've seen a lot of people complain about Buynosaur after they got rave reviews. I used them after the good reviews too and the only issue was that I had to remind them to ship my package but there was no other problem than that. Also I kind of like that they don't send you an invoice as soon as the items arrive, that way I have time to get paid again before I have to pay off a huge shipping amount.
Also buynosaur didn't say no to any of my items probably because they bought them in time unilke TBT and TBR who always say no to at least three of my items because they are slow pieces of shit.
>>
>>9142486
That's weird, TBT has always been very quick to answer questions for me and keep me updated on my order. I haven't gotten a messed up one at all. I think they've definitely improved since you used them, they seem to have a good system going now.
>>
Does Chibitenshi buy from royal princess alice? Does she do reservations and such?
>>
>>9142530
She buys from pretty much everything, I made an order with at a shop that's pretty new and she still would buy it. Idk about preorders tho.
>>
:^) buynosaur
>>
Is there a spreadsheet for Japanese SS?
>>
>>9142568

I dont think so but the two main ones I hear about is FromJapan and Japonica. You can always google reviews for each. Personally I've only used FromJapan and have had no problem.

If you are looking for brand release type SS the popular ones are ChibiTenshi and Tokyo Pirates
>>
>>9141463
I always used Taobao Focus in the past for preorders and it was fine, they just asked me to deposit the full amount up front.
>>
>>9142579
Thank you so much I could never get an answer to this question before and I've asked about it several times over the past year.
>>
Does anyone know more personal shopping service for taobao? Like for Japan, I always cantact the same girl, she doesn't run a company or anything she just does everything by herself and charges 10% for it, and I know I can always trust her to be communicative and quick, besides she actually wears lolita herself. I like it much better than using services like japonica, buyee etc.

With taobao agents, I find it really hard to tell if there will be additional fees and I can't even figure out which agent is the cheapest, because their explantion of their fees is kind of vague? Take taobaotrends for example, girls in my comm say they are better than spreenow because spreenow is 'expensive' with a 10% fee. Taobaotrends advertise a 6% fee but later they talk about 10%? Which is it?
>>
I use Taobao Spree, they re willing to work with me and answer any questions.

does anyone have or know of a Japan SS that will communicate with someone I want to commission from? I need an ss for shipping purposes (and my Japanese is not that great)
>>
i loved taobaospree before they made me use their weird sketch-ass online shop to pay

now I don't know what to do
I used buynosaur before it went to shit too
>>
>>9141360
I used to use Taobaoring and had no problems with them whatsoever, but I've now moved onto Ezbuy because they use my countries currency instead of the horrible USD.
>>
What are the secondhand Taobao websites, and which SSes will buy from those sites for you?
>>
>>9147986
2.taobao.com you can use a normal taobao agent I think but it's hard to tell if you're buying a fake. Some things seem really cheap to the point that it's too good to be true and other things are more expensive than in the west/japan so I haven't bought from it yet. I wish someone experienced would make a guide.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.