[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 73

File: unfunnymoon.png (468KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
unfunnymoon.png
468KB, 500x656px
Post some feels. Keep 'em /cgl/ related. Let's not fuck this one up.

Previous thread >>9129284
>>
File: idealpublicschool.jpg (46KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
idealpublicschool.jpg
46KB, 600x422px
>my son says he needs to cosplay Garfield for school on Monday
>agree
>make him nice costume
>drop him off
>it's career day
>>
>mfw my daughter is going to be in hospital during con weekend

I just wanted to cosplay with her
>>
>>9140210
I think you should stay with your daughter, unless you have someone taking care of her. It really sucks for her
Bring her something from the con to make her feel better? And don't forget to visit her.
>>
>>9140225
I was just going to stay with her desu. Not abandoning my kid for smelly weebs, as much as I love them.
>>
I feel really bad because I haven't bothered with my one friend in months. She is my childhood friend, but she's very socially inept. She went to college for four years and didn't make a single friend while there. She doesn't ever want to leave her house, so when we hang out all we do is watch Netflix. We can't go anywhere or do anything, and it's been that way forever. If I take her out, it's a bit embarassing because she dresses in the same clothes she's had since middle school, wolf tshirts and all, and doesn't really bother with hygeine. I like having a friend that shares similar interests, but I feel like I'm her babysitter more than her friend.
I honestly have more fun hanging around my house by myself. I can't even text her because she's weird about using a phone. Her parents even got her this really nice smart phone for Christmas and she hasn't even taken it out of the box.

Even though some of my friends from college live in another state, it's much easier to make plans with them than her. I can just text one of them about visiting for a weekend and we make plans. I can't even do that with her and she lives 10 minutes away from my house.

It's just this exhausting friendship that I've realized that I don't get anyhing out of. Her parents are such nice people and I feel so guilty because they always seem so relieved when I come over because I am the only socialization their daughter gets aside from them. But we always have to do what she wants to do, which is nothing. I've had other friendships where it's fun to do nothing but hang around the house with them, but they still like to do other things like go to the mall or something. I'm always the one who has to contact her and make the plans to come over her house, but I work a lot. I told her she needs to just send me a message me instead of me doing it all the time and it's been three months and nothing. And I honestly can't say that I care at this point.
>>
File: superbad.gif (411KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
superbad.gif
411KB, 500x281px
Just found out that, when we were together, my now-ex-boyfriend cheated on me with a con slut... A male one.

Sigh.
>>
File: 1420777155500.png (344KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1420777155500.png
344KB, 500x405px
>friend who kind of fucked up my last con by being a self absorbed idiot spoke like she was offering to foot the next con
>turns out she was actually referring to me paying the entire bill when she said it would all be paid for up front
Literally how did you even think this would work
>>
>>9140240
Is being cheated on with a male worse than with a female?
>>
File: 1465781381144.gif (538KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1465781381144.gif
538KB, 960x540px
Haven't ate or drank anything but water for four days and i'm still stuck at one fucking ninety. I walk 4 miles every 3 days. What is this. I was really hyped about learning to build costumes and what the hell a gull is and miring those fancy lolita outfits but I see people just getting ripped to shreds in the cringe threads and now I'm not sure. I know I shouldn't care, but geez
>>
>>9140274
>I walk 4 miles every 3 days.
So you don't exercise at all is what you're saying....
>>
>>9140274
Eat some food, baka. Being dead is worse than being a fatty chan.

Just portion your meals correctly. Download MyFitnessPal or something. It's not hard.
>>
>>9140233
a true friendship is reciprocal, she isn't a friend to you at all

dump her ass
>>
>>9140274
iv been eating nothing but 4 apples a day and abunch of water for a month and runing 3 miles a day and i only lost 10 pounds ;-;
>>
>>9140274
>walk 4 miles every 3 days

Holy hell. I walk 7 every day before work. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>9140274
Fucking eat more and increase your exercise. Your body NEEDS calories to survive.
>>
>16 replies
>10 posters
fatty is a troll
>>
File: 1464705075219.gif (2MB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1464705075219.gif
2MB, 500x469px
>>9140279
I was assuming that was exercise given me being absolutely destroyed every time I do it, but I guess it's not. I'll find something else to do. Thanks.
>>9140282
I mean I live on 100 pitybux from sister every two weeks, so I was considering just canned rice and beans. I will look up this myfitnesspal thing. REALLY don't want to eat, at this point even smelling food makes me feel gross, but I know you're right.Thank you too.
>>9140286
Hang in there anon chan kun
>>9140305
I'm 23, six oh, 190 lbs and I have several mental issues. Is what is wrong with me.
>>9140307
Fine i'll eat more anon
>>9140312
I love you too anon
>>
>get a dream dress
>>
>>9140274
>>9140286

You need food to live. Exercise doesn't burn nearly as much as dieting does, and water won't help you. Your body will starve and try to conserve what it has, also you'll get some gr8 water-weight. It thinks you're dying. All you need to do is count your calories, generally if you want to lose weight, cut out 200-500 cals from the average diet. Read the /fit/ sticky, it gives the best advice for effective dieting. Eat fruits and veggies along with lean meats like chicken or turkey and rice. It takes patience and consistency! If you want to lose a lot of weight fast, just chop off your leg (or get surgery)! Otherwise, take your time and eat in safe quantities.

Like I said, the /fit/ sticky has all the info you will need. Dieting doesn't have to be painful.
>>
File: gifmad.jpg (15KB, 179x178px) Image search: [Google]
gifmad.jpg
15KB, 179x178px
>girl in comm rips on Starbucks employees for having "shitty" jobs
>she's a fucking housewife
>>
File: sweatdrop.png (179KB, 300x340px) Image search: [Google]
sweatdrop.png
179KB, 300x340px
>be mild aspie
>some guy at work has been flirting with me for weeks
>asks me to a con
>i was planning to go anyways
>"yeah sure"
>he meant it as a date
>don't process this until after he leaves
>don't want to hurt his feelings or look awkward if he's not actually flirting
>mfw
>>
>>9140319
>six oh, 190 lbs
If you aren't a grill, that's not terrible. Just eat sensible amounts and you'll hit your goal, easy.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (354KB, 268x161px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
354KB, 268x161px
>someone posts 'feeler' post on instagram
>feeler post includes my dream dress
>'i'll consider all reasonable offers, don't lowball me!'
>direct message her with what I considered to be a reasonable offer (dress is fairly rare so very hard to ballpark a number but I did $20 up from the last price I saw it sell for, and it's a hefty amount of money)
>no answer
>now has been >24hr

If she just messaged me saying 'sorry too low' it would have been less painful.
>>
>>9140341
wait another day and then send another message to make sure it went through? she might've not seen it
>>
>>9140329
I'll go take a looksee, thanks.
Your post is better than that one Japanese fisherman image
>>
File: al.jpg (519KB, 1288x1586px) Image search: [Google]
al.jpg
519KB, 1288x1586px
checking archives
>>
File: absamus.gif (2MB, 357x238px) Image search: [Google]
absamus.gif
2MB, 357x238px
>go to work on gloves
>spill paint thinner
>hit myself in the testicles
>mfw
>>
>>9140332
dunno about that anon, housewife is a pretty sweet gig I think
>>
I'm going to a con with a group of friends in a few months but I can't be excited for it at all. We all talk and joke together and play games, but when it comes to talking about our lives and problems, I don't feel like they care. I know I'm better than most when it comes to friends since I at least have a group to have fun with. Still, it just doesn't feel geniune anymore. If I'm not being funny, it doesn't seem I'm valuable to them. I'm considering making new friends at the con instead but I don't want to leave these guys behind either. Not sure what to do, or if even pursuing new people would be worth it.
>>
>>9140393
Shut up mixed-race tiddies.
>>
>>9140274
>>9140286
/fit/ here,
did you know women actually lose weight slower than males?
>>
>>9140373
Not gonna lie, being a housewife who stays at home all day cleaning, cooking, being cute and doing crafts to sell for play money is pretty much my dream life. My husband is willing to support me in this but currently doesn't really earn enough money for me to not work and still have all my hobbies, so I work part-time. I have a grad school education in biomed and I do feel guilty about that going to waste, but I'm just so much happier sitting on the couch all day wearing lolita, doing crochet and watching costume dramas.
>>
File: 1444658334947.png (38KB, 174x188px) Image search: [Google]
1444658334947.png
38KB, 174x188px
Not /cgl/-related, but I have to say something before I fucking explode.

My boyfriend is dumb; an absolute blithering idiot. Worse yet, he's a smug idiot, and it's gotten more and more grating to me to the point that I can't stand him now.

Last night he tried to make fun of me for saying "fearmonger" because "Hurr durr, monger!! That's an insult for aretard, lolol!" while, in the same hour, he didn't know the names Eisenhower nor D'artagnan, and he said 'irreverant' in lieu of 'irrevelant.'

>But also we've been together for 3.5 years and he's said that he'd probably kill himself if we ever broke up haha, what a fucking charmer.
>>
>>9140598
Actually, here's some /cgl/ relevancy. I just put together the cutest Otome coord and tomorrow we're going on our first date in over a year (because he kept investing thousands of dollars into his shitbox car and REFUSES to do anything or go anywhere unless he can drive that specific car.) and I feel like I should be so happy to go out bein' cute and havin' fun and shit, but I know that I'll just be miserable and spend the whole day resenting him while he whines about having to go into a cute cafe for boba tea.
>>
>>9140598
>threatening to kill himself if you break up
Ew. That alone is a reason to get that asshole out of your life.

Plus year he's a retard. The "monger" part of fearmonger (as well as fishmonger, etc.) is clearly an old term for trader or salesman and has nothing to do with the word mongol or even mongrel. English is my third language and that's pretty obvious even to me. Dump his ass.
>>
>>9140612
*yeah
liek i sed, I speek vry gud Egnlis
>>
>>9140598
Never has the meme been more fitting for a situation described in a feels thread

DUMP HIS ASS
U
M
P

H
I
S

A
S
S
>>
>>9140598
Lol my ex didn't have a clue who was Marie Antoinette. Like he couldn't say anything that would be related to her and he had even seen the movie. Needless to say, he was so unaware of his surroundings it was absurd. He had absolutely no clue about politics or even what he was going to do with his life. Dumbed his ass after I got tired being his mom and under his total control and the fucker is doing quit miserable.

I just want a cute lolita gf next.
>>
File: red-flag.png (15KB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
red-flag.png
15KB, 250x220px
>>9140598
>he's said that he'd probably kill himself if we ever broke up
Do it, I guarantee he won't
>>
>>9140623
>I got tired being his mom and under his total control

Shouldn't it be one or the other? If you're his substitute mommy, shouldn't he be listening to you?
>>
>>9140160
>Previous thread >>9129284 →

Previous thread was actually >>9136334 but mods sent it down the memory hole for being too real.
>>
>>9140598
>>9140623
>tfw these dumb Chads can get cute cosplay GFs and I can't

How many IQ points do I need to lose before girls find me attractive?
>>
I've been into Cult Party Kei a lot lately and I'm going to try to find nice clothes in thrift shops and make some coords. I'm also going to try making stuff and embroidering patches and all, I have loads of ideas. I'm really enjoying being motivated like this.

I just hope this isn't just a spur of the moment that will fade in a week. And I'm a bit sad the fashion doesn't seem very active.
>>
>>9140774
Just actually ask us out, that's all it takes.
>>
>>9140248
Cheating is still cheating and either way I imagine it doesn't feel good. However, personally, if my bf were to cheat on me with a guy then I think I could at least rationalize it a little with a "well maybe he's just gay and wasn't really into me in the first place" mentality to take away some of the sting. It would still hurt though, but maybe just slightly less than if he would cheat on me with a girl.
>>
>>9140166
your son is a clever fuck.
>>
>>9140786
But but but girls are scary!

Also, not gonna ask out someone who already has a boyfriend.
>>
>>9140786
>>9140797

And then there's that bit where girls mock you in public for daring to think you could talk to them, much less ask them out. I've gone through that enough times already, thank you.
>>
>>9140286
10 pounds in one month is actually really good. What were you expecting?

Anyway, you really shouldn't loose more than 1 or 2 pounds a week. Anything more than that can be really unhealthy for your body. Also loosing too much weight too fast gives your body less time to grow accustomed to the weight loss which can leave you with overly saggy skin.
>>
>>9140809
Maybe stop picking cunts to try and go out with then?
Are you only picking them based on looks?
>>
File: IMG_4855.png (200KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4855.png
200KB, 500x276px
I got bangs over the past few days, and they looked really good when I first had them done. I wanted them mainly to cover my large forehead and look good with jfashion but I think my stylist made them much too thin in the front so now there's a weird open middle part and thin wisps of hair just hanging out.

I just wanted to be cute gulls.
>>
>>9140826
You show your stylist a pic of what you wanted? I can only get a reliable cut at the Japanese salon near me
>>
>>9140319
>and I have several mental issues
lol Everyone does nowadays.

Just eat between 1200 - 1500 calories a day and exercise. I recommend 3 days of weight training (you don't have to use actual weights, you can use your own body weight. look into things like pull ups, squats, and other body weight exercises like that), 3 days of cardio (around 30 mins of running, dancing, etc, anything that gets your heart rate up), and 1 rest day a week.

Here's just an example:
Monday= Weights
Tuesday= Cardio
Wednesday= Weights
Thursday= Cardio
Friday= Rest day
Saturday= Weights
Sunday= Cardio

You want to rotate your exercises so you aren't doing the same thing two days in a row.
>>
>>9140816
No, I'm picking them based on the quality of their cosplays.
>>
>>9140797
If you don't ask out a Stacy when she's with an abusive Chad, how do you think she'll ever have the confidence to leave him to be single in the first place?
>>
File: 1456338672735.gif (1019KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1456338672735.gif
1019KB, 500x373px
I spend all my days on the internet. I lurk cgl everyday because of how bored I am even though it's a slow board. I can't help it even though I could finish a lot of video games or prepare myself for college in September. I knew it would happen so I applied to a bunch of summer jobs and I was either rejected, or I didn't even get an answer. I'm feeling like shit these days, it sucks, I feel stupid and useless and I can only complain on the internet about it because all my friends are too far away to see them and they're on skype or line.

I know it's stupid but for some reason I only noticed how awful I feel when one of my little sister's friend met me for the first time and thought I was joking when I said I was the older sister. She laughed at me because she thought I was joking. After that I started wondering if the only reason why people are so disrespectful to me and why potential employers ignored me was because I look underage. Fuck

>>9140797
>mfw so scared of guys that even if the love of my life would ask me out I would say no and avoid him forever
Good thing it won't happen in the first place.
>>
>>9140849
What's so scary about guys? Everything's on the surface with most of them, they're not going to be nice to your face while badmouthing you behind your back.
>>
>>9140858
I don't even know why, it has always been like this. I guess it's because I'm always surrounded by girls and women and I know very few guys, except for some really shitty family members.
>>
File: IMG_5084.jpg (2MB, 1097x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5084.jpg
2MB, 1097x1500px
>>9140831

I did, I saw this photo on Rasysa (I hope that's how you spell it) and she was telling me that she could do it no problem.

Pic related: what I got vs what I wanted.
>>
>>9140241
Fuck that, anon. That shit is unacceptable.

>>9140248
If it came out of nowhere and you had no clues he was bi, it might be more shocking than if it was just with some random girl.
>>
>>9140869
I think they are slightly too thin but not a total loss. You also need to style them a bit more to get them to look nice.
>>
>>9140274
You already have a ton of replies, but here's some advice from a gull who finally lost some weight:
-Eat. A lot. Look for foods with a high volume to calorie ratio, like veggies and popcorn, but also be sure to eat protein. Lots and lots of it. Also be sure to add healthy fat into your diet through fatty fish, avocado, nuts, and coconut oil.
-Pilates and yoga in addition to walking. Mari Windsor videos on YT are great.
-after you get in a little better shape add in cardio. I have an exercise bike and take dance classes but anything that gets your heart pumping and causes you to sweat a bunch is fine.
-Don't freak out or give up if you miss a day or eat too much. It's easy to throw in the towel but you have to keep going if you want to get anywhere.
>>
>>9140874

Thank you! Ill keep working on them, it's my first time with bangs so I'm new to all of it. I even burned myself straightening them this morning.
>>
File: 46346346.png (286KB, 601x491px) Image search: [Google]
46346346.png
286KB, 601x491px
>Single after a long dead-end relationship
>Can finally relax and talk to people at cons freely without paranoid boyfriend being a jealous controlling fuck
>Feel so free
>Realise cons and basically everything associated with Japan/anime is going to be really awkward with seeing ex everywhere
>>
>>9140869
Might be an issue of hair texture since asian hair is thicker and coarser while yours seem more flat and thin so dunno if your stylist could've ever gotten you what you wanted and may have put in some more styling product in your hair when you first gotten it. It doesn't look bad though but just doesn't look like the right.
>>
>>9140866
That would do it.

At least you have the loving, nurturing environment of /cgl/.
>>
>>9140598
As a rule, any time any one of any gender tells you they'll kill themselves if you leave them, leave them. That emotionally manipulative shit only increases over time.
>>9140608
Dump. Him.

>>9140732
He's probably the kind of person who needs all of his needs constantly tended to yet who feels vulnerable without a sense of total control. Worst people.
>>
>>9140869
Get a straightening iron and some product and you'll be fine. Next time say something about how you want the same level of volume in your bangs and she'll cut them deeper, which should make it more like the pic.
>>9140886
Might be time to move cities if possible, then you never have to worry
>>
>>9140886
I've been there. You're running around, having a good time, and suddenly your ex walks by and a huge pit opens up in your stomach.

The good news is, since cons are so busy, a few minutes later you'll have forgotten about her again.
>>
>>9140888

Ahh that would make sense. See I don't think they look absolutely horrible either, I'm just feeling as if people think I look strange with the gap in my hair because of my hairline.

>>9140888

Yeah, I think I was just a little disappointed because I feel like the gap looks a little odd but I think I like it? It takes some getting used to I guess.
>>
>>9140797
Send a sick pic and gauge their response
>>
>>9140939
Dumb phone. I meant dick

>>9140858
I agree. If they like you, they will tell you and if they don't, do you really want to be with someone who isn't sure of his feelings for you?
>>
>Lend friend(?) costume for Otakon
>Get a Skype message saying she lost it
>Posts 5 pictures of herself wearing it on Snapchat story
>Posts 2 to her facebook page
>Claims she made it

I was warned about this. She's nice, but i guess they were right about her stabbing in the back first chance she gets
>>
File: 1359775164862.jpg (119KB, 550x504px) Image search: [Google]
1359775164862.jpg
119KB, 550x504px
>tfw no cosplaying gf
>tfw don't deserve one anyways
>tfw my career choice and personality don't match in any sense of the word, so I'm going to fail terribly.
>>
>>9140166
>cosplay garfield
At what point do you guys make the difference between costume and cosplay?
>>
>>9140160
>"Hey let's cosplay together next time!"
Translator's note: "Hey let's cosplay together next time!" means "Make the whole thing for me and if you don't want to you're a dick that doesn't care about his friends"
>>
>>9140993
Show her the evidence and threaten to take her to small claims court over it.
Also post to her FB where she claims she made it and say "Oh hi ___, looks like you found my costume I lent you after all!"
>>
>>9140993
name and shame anon. name and shame.
>>
>>9140319
Alright familia, you're doing it wrong
Here's what you need to do
Sleep: 11pm-6am (get plenty of it but wake up early)
Food: morning: 2 eggs, a bagel with cream cheese and a piece of fruit
lunch: the equivalent of a subway 6 incher
Evening: Chicken breasts with rice and steamed veggies OR pasta (that's the easy way, but the rule is 1 piece of meat, 1 feculant, one veggie)
Exercise: for 5 evenings a week (so not sunday and saturday) 45min-1hour of circuit training with mixed in cardio (look up what circuit training is and do one lap of running between each stage)
Don't forget to take breaks while you exercise, it's very important
Also go at your own pace, very important too
Lots of water as well
Bonus: since you're gonna wake up early, do a 1-2km run in the morning before breakfast and shower, it'll kickstart your day

It's gonna be hard at first but you'll see benefits after the first week
You'll sleep like a baby and have more energy
When you eat you'll be hungry and satisfied after
I did it and after 5 weeks my mom couldn't recognize me from behind, I was a skelly before starting
I did it for 2 years and now it's been 2 years since I stopped completely and I still top scores in sport events

Be careful though, it's not a miracle formula
It worked really well for me but if you start to realize it isn't working for you, stop and find something else

The most important thing is to keep grinding, now matter how you're doing it
>>
>>9141027
>feculant

??
>>
>>9140963
Different guy, but it has to be pretty strong signals at this point. I've misinterpreted just "being friends" as possible affection and it's terribly embarrassing.
As far as what why I would ask someone out? I'm just looking for someone who seems nice, shares some of the same interests, takes decent care of themselves, has a job, and probably won't hit me. I'm open to how things could develop from there.
>>
>>9140373
idk sounds a bit boring to me
>>
>>9140951
How do I get a cosplaying gf?
>>
>>9141097
Step 1: Don't post on 4chan asking how to get a cosplay gf
>>
>>9141097
>>
>>9141098
What are steps 2 and 3?
>>
>>9140332
Oh my god I bet she's one of those customers who's to cashiers/baristas/store employees. She's probably been given decaf at Starbucks before.
>>
>>9141147
who's rude to* cashiers etc. Sorry.
>>
>Otakon's last year in Baltimore
>live fifteen minutes away
>never been
>can't go this year because broke
>will probably never get to go
>>
File: 3354808723_9ef724b33b_z.jpg (92KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3354808723_9ef724b33b_z.jpg
92KB, 500x375px
>>9141178
>>
>>9141181
want not badge cheat with a group? we go in with 2 people with 2 badges, one comes out another door with both badges then both go in
>>
>>9141181
Just hang around outside and people watch, that's half the fun of Otakon anyway.
>>
File: otter.jpg (436KB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
otter.jpg
436KB, 3006x5344px
>girl in my comm goes off the grid for a bit
>for some reason, everyone thinks she died
>someone starts a funeral kickstarter
>girl returns and sees that her funeral fund raised less than $37

Bet she feels loved.
>>
File: 1468044557415.jpg (42KB, 584x624px) Image search: [Google]
1468044557415.jpg
42KB, 584x624px
>>9141268
Holy shit Anon that's crazy I wonder what she's thinking right now

also
>Have friend who I knew from early con days we used to cosplay together but she found someone better
>Find a new cosplay clique and start going to cons with them
>See her with a group at same one con because she doesn't go to many regardless making a bunch of cosplays
>Chat online time to time
>One day she messages me she finished this fire emblem cosplay she's been working on for months and whining about how she won't be able to show it off
>tell her I'm not going to a con till winter but if she wants she can room with my friends and I
>declines and says she wants me to go to this relatively new con in a few weeks that's in our area
>tell her I have no cosplay done and if I go I'll just dress regularly
>she begs me to put on a old cosplay or borrow one of her
>tell her maybe

>days later she messages me again
>tells me she bought us both tickets
>I get upset and say why
>she says she knows I'll go
>tell her I still don't know because it is close and I'm not prepared at all

Con is soon and she won't stop messaging me about it. All because she wants some attention for some fire emblem cosplay. I probably will go because she bought me the ticket and the con is only 20 min drive away. I'm just annoyed she made a decision for me and try to sweet talk me like she was still a close friend of mine.
>>
>>9141299
That sort of behavior is a lot more forgivable when they're buying you tickets and giving you costumes.
>>
>>9140869
I think you look super cute anyway anon, looks good on you
>>
cgl-related:
>finally coming out of severe depression for first time in YEARS
>making first intricate cosplay since early 2013
>feels fucking fantastic

cgl-unrelated:
>have identified as bi for my entire adult life
>with boyfriend for several years
>love him, but can't get off unless i think of women
>come to think of it, it's always been this way, never gotten off exclusively to thinking about/being with a man
>shit, am i a closeted lesbian
>>
>>9140598

You don't like him, you find everything he says viscerally grating, and he's threatened to kill himself showing his emotional manipulation? Sounds like a really good time to dump him.
>>
>>9140838

>If you don't ask out a Stacy when she's with an abusive Chad

Lmao man it gets awkward when he isn't actually tho.

>sweating like balls in lolita after tea with boyfriend, he tells me to wait in a women's clothing store while he goes get my normie clothing from the car
>get approached by dude in the store
>"hey can i have your number"
>Uh I have a boyfriend
>"Oh"
>"Is it serious"
>Yes
>"Are you happy with him?"
>wtf yes
>"Oh"

He eventually drifted from the store about two minutes before my bf actually came back with the clothes. But it was intensely awkward.

Also wtf was he doing in a women's store. He wasn't staff either, I knew that for sure.
>>
>>9140329
>>9140878
Listen to these two. When you are eating less, or suddenly starving yourself, your body does its best to conserve the fat. Learn to count calories, eat healthy and balanced meals with proper portions. At the very least go on /fit/ and read their sticky, you are doing yourself no favors by not actually educating yourself on weight loss.
>>
>>9140274
>>9140286
Okay, some anecdotal evidence for you guys, in case the legitimately good advice doesn't speak to you. I used to starve myself and over-exercise and did wind up underweight because of it, but I was tired all the time and thought about literally nothing but my weight and calories. It put enough stress on my heart that I can still feel the effects almost ten years later. I was hospitalized for something unrelated and gained a bunch of weight during that time while I was stuck in bed and being forced to eat to make sure I survived.

When I got out, I decided to try eating right and exercising right. I stuck to around 1000-1200 calories per day, sometimes a little less but not ever fasting, and jogged for thirty minutes five times a week and lifted three times per week. I saw changes in my body that I NEVER had while starving, not even at my thinnest, and I felt better than I'd ever felt in my life. I didn't see the numbers on the scale fall as quickly as I'd hoped, but the numbers on the measuring tape were not lying.

Eat right, exercise right, don't fuck up your body by starving yourselves. Other anons are right about your body going into starvation mode under a certain number of calories and wanting to hang onto all the fat it can, but under about 600 for too long, it starts affecting your mental abilities as well.

And 10 pounds in one month is good, jfc, please read something about fitness before you gives yourselves serious problems.
>>
File: 1467623840534.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467623840534.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>9141396
Dw anon i've been doing research and eating stuff like they said. I only have noodles and frozen crap(hotpockets,nuggets, etc) to eat right now, no fruits and veggies and rice and stuff, but I'm portioning and watching the calories, all that. Definetely exercizing more. I can only do 2 proper pushups because I have noodley nomuscle arms, but I am going to try my best. Going to job corps in two weeks and I know theyll have better food options and a gym there so that's good. Thanks anon. Have an unrelated picture I like
>>
>>9141425
C, please just kys
>>
>>9141312
Dump him and date me
>>
>>9141433
Dump her and date me
>>
>>9140248
My GF is bi and way more into chicks than dudes so I let her have as many dyke flings as she wants. If it was 50/50 and she expected me to be ok with her fucking other guys on the side that would be totally nope.
>>
>>9141461
cuck
>>
File: 1461276659399.jpg (111KB, 573x820px) Image search: [Google]
1461276659399.jpg
111KB, 573x820px
>>9141461
>literally
>unironically
>being a cuck

???
>>
File: 1467663712545.jpg (165KB, 503x787px) Image search: [Google]
1467663712545.jpg
165KB, 503x787px
>tfw going to sell off my entire collection of cosplay, jfashion, and most of my weeb merch and I'm fine with it

I love the thrill of bidding on merch auctions and getting big hauls from Taobao but after the initial rush fades I just feel empty. Everything I buy just sits unused in my room except 1-2 times a year. With all the money I get I'm going to put it towards traveling and the excitement of exploring and trying new things. Just hoping it'll make me happier.
>>
I jus want lolitas to be lovlies :(
>>
>trying everything short of expensive cosmetic procedures to shrink waist while enhancing bust and booty
>want to start working on my cosplay
>waist is still a couple of inches bigger than I want it to be
>butt and boobs are getting bigger
>not sure how to size myself when con is months away

Wish I could afford coolsculpting or laser lipo, and just get it over with so I can move on with my hobby.
>>
>be a fatty chan "5'6 230 lbs
>have mothers football player shoulders
>have fathers Hispanic dark skin and honker nose
>want to get into lolita but scared that ill look like a tank in a dress
>cosplaying at the next con i'm going to and its in a skirt and I've never worn one before

i worked a ungodly amount on this cosplay and iv lost 20 pounds in this month alone.

i really don't want to end up on a cringe/badcosplay thread
>>
File: 2146878465.jpg (24KB, 619x320px) Image search: [Google]
2146878465.jpg
24KB, 619x320px
>>9140166
>>
>be a fatty
>make active choice to better self
>goal: be thin, waifish creature
>be the most beautiful and delicate
>work out at gym while plotting cosplays
>go to talk to trainer about wtf why do I weight so much now?
>accidentally started building hella muscle
>well there goes plans for tiny cosplays
>start building zarya props
>>
File: animeblackguy.jpg (203KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
animeblackguy.jpg
203KB, 537x720px
Did anyone save/screenshot the post from a few threads back, where the girl got farted on at a tea and threw a fit? That was hilarious.

Anyhoo, I'm lonely af. How do I fix this? More dresses?
>>
>>9141803
Do you socialize at the cons you go to? What part of the con/cgl scene do you like? Provide us more info
>>
>>9141665
You may not have the genetics to be thin and waifish and that's cool. Strong women are equally bomb.
>>
>>9141806
I just want to meet cool new weebs. And I do. But none of them can replace the one that abandoned me.
>>
>>9140869
Hey bae, let me turn you into a mother tonite.
>>
artist alley at cons is the only thing keeping me going right now
i wish i could show the artists how much they really mean to me without freaking them out
>>
File: Triggered.png (66KB, 1893x347px) Image search: [Google]
Triggered.png
66KB, 1893x347px
>>9141803
>>
File: crying.gif (3MB, 245x132px) Image search: [Google]
crying.gif
3MB, 245x132px
>>9141813
>But none of them can replace the one that abandoned me.
>The second-hand feels, anon...
>>
File: 1461259971536.jpg (34KB, 308x364px) Image search: [Google]
1461259971536.jpg
34KB, 308x364px
>going to a local japanese summer festival with best friend
>was gonna be cute together, wear yukatas and have fun
>she decides to bring her bf along and i'll be there third wheelin'
>tfw
>>
>>9141933
bitch move tbqh
>>
>>9141933
>going to a local japanese summer festival with best friend
Where?
>>
>>9140774
Just dump all your fedoras, shave your neckbeard of and youre good to go
>>
What are women's opinions here of guys with beards? Not disgusting neckbeards, but well groomed and maintained beards.
>>
>>9142020
Looks good and chisels out the jaw line. Other than that gives me a nasty beard rash after kissing.
>>
>>9141299
Anon, have you thought that she went out of the way to get you a ticket because you are close to the con and she wants to spend time with you?
>>
>>9141452
Why don't we all just date eachother
>>
File: 52b.png (205KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
52b.png
205KB, 600x350px
>>9141665
>wants to be thin and tiny
>wind up zarya

anon, you have become pinnacle waifu material
>>
>>9141894
just send them an anon ask on tumblr about how much their art means to you. artists love that sort of stuff.
>>
>>9142020
As long as your beard isn't your personality.
>>
I started to get a few followers on my Instagram where I posted my coords and other cute things I liked. Not many at all, but I was proud of the few I had because I was only starting out in Lolita.
long story short I lost my email and my phone because I'm dumb and will have to make a new Instagram because I forgot my password.
I don't have time for this.
>>
I bought a video game for last christmas and I only found enough time to play it this summer. I'm near the end of the game (a long ass JRPG) and the CD stopped working right after I beat a boss.I can't even be reimbursed since I only had 30days to send back the game. It ruined my day.
>>
>>9141111
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit
>>
>>9142100
But I don't want profit, that's what my job is for. I want gf.
>>
>>9142114
newfag
>>
>>9142048
ill do that with the ones who have tumblrs, thankyou anon
>>
>>9141808
I do not, apparently. I never bought into the "Big Bones" myth until my trainer told me I was generally a large person, and my structure would not allow me to be small and delicate.
>>
>>9142045
Aww, thank you!

I asked my husband what he thinks, since he's shorter than me, and he's just happy that I'll be able to pick him up.

Here's to accidentally becoming buff?
>>
File: tumblr_nnshmcVmm91r2pam0o1_500.jpg (123KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnshmcVmm91r2pam0o1_500.jpg
123KB, 500x486px
My two best friends have been growing more and more distant as time moves on. I only came into picture a few years ago but they have been friends for at least 12 years. I feel like I've either become a wedge or just the last thing holding the two together. I really wanted to take them both to a really big con this year but I know that neither of them really want to see each other and it'll just be awkward... I've been thinking that a good way to bring them back together would just to be to disappear from both of their lives for a while since they both consider me their best friend. Maybe they'll find reason to talk to each other without me?
>>
>>9142143
Why not just have an honest conversation with both of them one at a time and voice your same concerns as you did to us? Sometimes people grow apart naturally anyway
>>
I am very seriously considering body sculpting and natural fat transfer to my breasts and ass. I would attention whore like crazy in my cosplays after doing so and have zero shame about it.
>>
>>9142150
Why not just shell out for actual implants?
>>
>>9142119
>implying
I just wanted an answer and your south park meme reference answer is outdated and unfunny.
>>
>bf's grandmother tries to give him a quilt she made a long time ago
>he doesn't want it
>his parents convince him to take it anyway so his gran won't feel insulted
>get home, he immediately tosses it with the trash
>fish it out, wash it and store it in my own closet because I'm sentimental and it's a nice quilt
>fast forward a few months
>picnic meet coming up
>not enough blankets so I ask bf if I could use his grandma's quilt, mostly to be polite
>he gets offended at the very idea of me putting his beloved grandma's quilt on the ground
>remind him that he tossed it in the trash and the only reason it still exists is because I saved it
>"I never did that!"
Ugh
>>
>>9142156
nice b8
>>
>>9142155
Because I already have pretty nice breasts that are perky but not a nice round full shape like I'd like. Just a little extra fat in them and they'd be the perfect combo of squishy soft and perky.
>>
>>9142157
dump his ass
>>
>>9142162
They are too small.
I will give you a discount if you decide to get it done at my clinic.
>>
File: 1470964026842.png (228KB, 624x429px) Image search: [Google]
1470964026842.png
228KB, 624x429px
>keep it /cgl/ related
>half of thread is relationshitters crying about how they have it so rough
>1/8 is "dump him" posts
>lots of posts that are just rephrases of "tfw no gf"
what
>>
>>9141023

Some of our mutual friends already took care of it because they kept linking pictures of me wearing it from a con last year.

I was at work and when i opened Skype in a new tab i got a ton of messages in our friend group and from her apologizing about it. I'll accept it for now, but i told her she isn't getting anything from me ever again.
>>
File: cookies12.jpg (386KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
cookies12.jpg
386KB, 1600x900px
>>9141803
>>9141806
>>9141813
But how do you meet new weebs to make friends? No one I know is interested in cosplay and it's awkward trying to make friends at cons when most people don't go alone like me.
Cons are fun and all, but I'd like someone to talk to.
>>
ITT: >>>/r9k/
>>
>>9142193
attend /cgl/ meetups at cons

attend cosplay meetups at cons

play tabletop at cons

do karaoke at cons

etc etc
>>
>all this complaining about bf doing "things"
I do not appreciate the not so subtle bragging of "look at me I have a bf".
I would do pretty much anything at this point to have a bf..
>>
>>9142205
congrats on having the most cringe worthy post on /cgl/
>>
>>9141452
Not that anon but if you're cute, I need a lolita gf

>Tfw not that cute
>But only attracted to pretty girls
>>
>>9142020
If you're already hot or average, it makes you look worse. If you have a jaw deformity it helps a tiny bit but is still not cute

If you wear lolita with it, I hate you
>>
>>9142223
Do you honestly hate brolitas that have beards and aviators and don't shave their arms and legs? They're chill everytime I've met them
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>be /p/ user
>want to get into portraiture..
>start practicing at cons,
>staying away from lewd shots, trying to showcase the tailoring
>start uploading to instagram. watching the likes and follows based on what type of image i upload.
>see that the second there's boobs or ass, the attention on the picture skyrockets
>omigod men are pervs.
>look at the people who liked those shots, it's women all across the board.
>upload a photo of a guy, almost 0 attention.
>is this what all portraiture will work like?
>tfw
>>
>>9142227
>women are more depraved than men
Not surprised desu.
>>
>>9142227
Anon those accounts you think women own.... it's all men on their sockpuppet accounts
>>
>>9142136
>he's just happy that I'll be able to pick him up

That is such a cute relationship you have there. Imagine being able to do pushups with him sitting on your back.
>>
>>9142229
god i hope not.
>>
>>9142205
Get your shit together anon, this is pathetic.
>>
I'm kind of proud of myself because I am finally learning how to style my hair. I feel dumb because I'm 24 and styling hair just eludes me. Same with makeup, I never learned any of this growing up and there's all these teenagers who do their hair and makeup so perfectly. But I think I found products that work and I can low key style my hair now! Granted, I work in a humid disgusting warehouse but I just want nice hair.
>>
>>9142226
Men who wear lolita with a beard are disgusting.
>>
>>9142205
Fuck the other replies anon. Maybe you shouldn't have said that last part, it was pretty bad, but yeah, they are doing exactly what you said they are. Just ignore it
>>
>second hand stuff comes in the ma
>try first dress on
>zipper sticks where the bodice meets the skirt
>trapped in this fucking dress
I'm reporting to you live, currently trapped in this dress. Repair men are coming over soon. Save me.
>>
>>9142244
pics please
>>
File: lolismirk.jpg (19KB, 307x212px) Image search: [Google]
lolismirk.jpg
19KB, 307x212px
>>9141900
Lmao incredible.

If I knew this girl was at a meet, I'd fart on her, hard.
>>
File: IMG_20160813_134628.jpg (116KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160813_134628.jpg
116KB, 800x600px
>>9142246
I think I made it worse now. It looks crooked.
>>
>>9142191
>feels thread
>expecting me not to post ">tfw no gf"

I mean, come on.
>>
>tfw came to this thread talking about how bf wasn't really watching his diet and was approaching medically obese levels
>half of the responses were "dump him he's never going to change"
>since then both of us have become more active and he lost 20lb

Fuck y'all people can change.
>>
>>9142253
This is a typical place for the zip to stick- because of the thickness of the fabric at the join. Double check there isn't a loose thread or fold of fabric stuck in it, then hold or pin the zip together and try to zip it up a bit (it'll go up easier than down). Running a pencil on the tracks of the zipper may help too- graphite is in layers and so is good for helping it slide).
>>
File: IMG_20160813_144846.jpg (127KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160813_144846.jpg
127KB, 800x600px
>>9142270
Here's the problem! Probably made it worse but the initial issue is that unless you finesse it the teeth won't line up right.
I can actually zip it up and down with ease if I make sure the zipper teeth are angled just right but still should probably get this zipper replaced.
Thanks though, wunderwelt.
>>
>>9142301
Oh dear. I'd replace the zipper because that would bug the hell out of me.
>>
>>9141055
I'm french, idk the word in english
beans, rice, bread, pasta, etc
>>
File: tumblr_m8xokyThwT1r8165j.gif (494KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8xokyThwT1r8165j.gif
494KB, 500x225px
>>9142301
Ah, that happened to me. It's a bitch. Definitely replace it.

>mfw realizing I don't remember if I brought that up when I sold it

Anon I sold my dress to, I-I'm sorry if you got screwed and stuck in the dress like this anon!
>>
File: 1470978969050.jpg (68KB, 849x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470978969050.jpg
68KB, 849x640px
>>9140886
>mfw i see my piece of shit ex that dumped me after two weeks walk around with badly colored hair and a pronouns sticker
>mfw she's wearing a shitty vidya reference tshirt
>mfw her friend is drooling over my cosplay

you know, sometimes seeing them isn't that horrible
>>
>>9142323
Living well is the best revenge.
>>
>>9142236
if not sockpuppets, then bots.
>>
File: IShouldntBeAlive-80983.png (34KB, 400x155px) Image search: [Google]
IShouldntBeAlive-80983.png
34KB, 400x155px
>>9142322
anon you better have. it took me an hour to get that shit off
>>
My perfectionism had reached a point where I can't cosplay or craft of draw or anything anymore because I'm so awful at everything that it just makes me sad. And I have no idea how the hell I am supposed to deal with that.
>>
>>9142192
Still, was super curious :v
>>
File: laughman.png (216KB, 442x337px) Image search: [Google]
laughman.png
216KB, 442x337px
>get unjustly fired from a job I really enjoyed
>sad af
>find new job which gives me more hours, and sends me home with twice the money
>old job is releasing big-ticket item Tuesday
>mfw I walk in and buy it in front of everyone, essentially waving my dick at the old boss
>>
>>9142353
You have to be willing to understand that nobody is naturally good at any of those things and they got good with time and practice. It only takes practice and you need to learn things from a technical point of view first to get good at coming up with your own things. You are generally taught in the west to just use your imagination, and they don't teach you shit about how to do anatomy, perspective, etc.

You need to be patient with yourself just like you would be as a child and persevere.

If you go about attaining these skills the right way by learning the technical first, you will probably pick it up very quickly and be able to do whatever you imagine much more easily.
>>
File: 1384089090879.jpg (90KB, 600x625px) Image search: [Google]
1384089090879.jpg
90KB, 600x625px
>said I'd go out to a friend's birthday party tonight and get drunk last week
>like her a fair bit and would like to see her
>spend the night lying on the bathroom floor contemplating my existence and where it all went wrong instead
>>
I've only posted on CoF a couple of times and it's literally the most depressing thing watching you're coord going unnoticed even when you put your all into putting together a good coord and some ita gets a 100 more likes than you... My friend keeps bragging about how her post is still getting likes and I can barely scrape 20, I don't get it, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
>>
>>9142402
pander your little heart out to flavor of the month shit.
>>
File: tumblr_lo5ihyHkLM1qay8jfo1_500.jpg (38KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lo5ihyHkLM1qay8jfo1_500.jpg
38KB, 500x336px
I recently became FB friends with one of my local comm members, and offhandedly asked my boyfriend if he knew her because they went to the same high school back in the day.

>she's his batshit ex girlfriend who threatened to kill herself when they broke up after cheating on him.

Mfw
>>
>>9142439
How will you respond, anon?
>>
>>9142442
Pretend I don't know unless she brings it up. There's not much else I can do without causing dramu in my small comm.
>>
>>9140332
>>9140373
It certainly does sound good. You keep your own schedule, don't have to commute, don't have to deal with shitty people all day...house-wife-chan sounds like such a cunt though. She's lucky her partner makes enough for her to fuck around at home. Not everyone has that luxury, and a shitty economy means working shitty jobs sometimes.

>>9140474
Similar situation to you, though I'm only going to have a bachelor. My husband is ok with it though because it's a really sweet deal for him: except for taking out the garbage, he doesn't have to worry about doing a single chore in the house. I do all the cleaning and cooking and shopping. Financially, it might actually work better like this since me working would mean paying for child care and who knows if I'd even make enough to cover it.
>>
>>9142391
what were you fired for, anon?
>>
>>9142392
This 1000 times over. The west especially puts emphasis on putting 500 different activities and sports on your college application. Parents drag their kids to so many different things that they are never able to focus on one thing, and truely become good at it. The only thing talent is, is a lot of practice and hard work put into learning a skill. Yes, you can be preinclined towards things like sports, music, art, ect, but you are still an ameture and always will be unless you practice.

For art and sewing, you can be as imaginative as you want but without a basic skill set, how do you bring that to life? You have A idea and want to achive Z result, and to get there you need to learn how to technically execute all of the letters inbetween. You are not going to be able to make some super intricate cosplay with armor and seven layered dress on your first try with absolutely no previous experience in construction or sewing. The same thing with art, don't expect to paint the Mona Lisa when you've never picked up a paintbrush in your life, let alone have never drawn people, learned how to mix paint, understand lighting, etc.

Sorry, this subject just grates on my nerves so much. I have a friend who is always bemoaning "i'm so awful at everything! i'm so terrible i'll never be as talented as you!" She hasn't put forth the time and effort to learn basic technical skills so no shit she's not going to be as good at something as people who have been doing this for years.
>>
Just saw someone on Facebook asking for wig recommendations to a cosplay I know is part of a group cosplay.
Everyone are joining that group except me. First I was invited, but then it turned out it was restricted to a group of people already knowing each other. So I and someone else started talking about having an independent, identical group, perhaps even going for cosplays we knew the other group wouldn't get. But no, turns out everyone else has a way into that other group, by having friends and contacts in the group. Leaving only me outside the group.

I had almost forgotten about it, but this Facebook post reminded me.
>>
>>9142402
>I don't get it, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
post to coord help thread.
>>
I just messaged my cosplay senpai
My heart is doki doki
>>
File: sbf09-00011.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sbf09-00011.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
>>9142553
Good luck, anon!
>>
>Bf and I cosplay together
>I work hard on both our cosplays, buy most of what is needed, or take the time to find the perfect thing to buy and direct him to it
>Sew, buy, piece together everything for the both of us, really put my heart into it
>Bf is constantly unhappy with the way he looks in his cosplays, get grouchy with me because of it
>He is chubby and always chooses skinny pretty boys to cosplay
>Mfw
>>
I need to improve my appearance drastically while spending as little money as possible. Fuck.
>>
File: Princess4c.png (27KB, 118x156px) Image search: [Google]
Princess4c.png
27KB, 118x156px
>>9140160
Style Savvy just came out and I won't be able to buy it for another week.
>>
I need to kick myself ahead. I really need to get started on my new life and work...

I'm just afraid. Afraid I'll fuck up, that I won't make things work out, that I'll only end up digging a ditch for myself.

I keep trying to think of all of the conventions that I could go to, and the cosplays I could do, and how I could really turn my life around if I kick myself into gear, but damn.
>>
>>9142582
Howso anon? Style wise, body wise?
>>
>>9142589
But you will fuck up, anon. Whenever you try something, you fuck up, sometimes a lot. But you're making mistakes because you're going somewhere, and you learn from them to succeed. You wouldn't trip if you weren't going somewhere, would you?
>>
I recently posted about an annoying girl in my comm. I was going to take advice and just acquaintance her ass but I forgot to as I was busy this weekend and actually away from my phone for once so I really didn't get a chance to until just now. So I look on my feed and she's bitching about BLM protesters discriminating against her because she's disabled as if they'd fucking know from being able to look at her (her disability is mostly in her mind). Not only that but she's bitching about not being able to be out in the sunlight for too long?
Is she a vampire? Is this a real fucking thing? Why isn't it something sunscreen can fix??

Also she seems to be one of those people that claims be disabled but isn't anymore. Like at one point, she probably was far off enough that the government was like yeah, you need to be supplemented. But now she's capable of getting a job, she actually got one and wants to only work one day a week so she can "stay under the amount" so she can get her disability checks still. Fucking enraging snowflake shit. Not to mention she still spends all of her time in doors watching anime non-stop.

I almost want to go to a mod because I know one of them would be pissed. I don't even care for that subject matter and I've told her so in the past but she thought she'd bring it up even though she posted about it and I chose to scroll past but clearly she wants to talk about it to someone who cares. But that's the thing, no one really cares to talk about it, myself included.
The only entertaining part is her and her dumb ass opinions. I hope she gets trashed when she gets the courage to post one of her coords. She's probably too chicken shit.

And don't worry. She's definitely acquaintance now. Fuck this annoying asshole.
>>
>>9142497
Sounds like toy anon, they got fired from their dream job of a toy store for taking home a toy that was going to get thrown out.
>>
>>9142596
Body wise, style wise, everything wise. My cosplay's not until January, but I need to get everything in top shape soon so that I can get to work on the cloth portions.
>>
>>9140598
I had a girl say that once. Dumped her very soon after that. I didn't want that kinda dependence nor guilt. 18 years later she's still hasn't figured out suicide. Also, she was dumb too, the plot og Ranma 1/2 was too confusing for her.
>>
File: 13245.gif (3MB, 355x201px) Image search: [Google]
13245.gif
3MB, 355x201px
>>9141461

Turbo cuck
>>
>>9142636
Oh fuck, am I famous?

Just like the girl who keeps posting about farting at tea parties?
>>
File: 1457578596733[1].jpg (10KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1457578596733[1].jpg
10KB, 250x241px
>be at skelly weight for my height
>STILL no abs
>starving myself isn't doing enough
How am I gonna be fujobait if I'm still lumpy?
>pic related is how I feel every day
>>
File: 1468866128848.gif (96KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468866128848.gif
96KB, 480x480px
>>9142057

omfg people like this are the worst.

>HAHA I HAVE A BEARD GUYS
>GUYS
>GUYS?
>I HAVE A BEARD
>BEAAARDS

Beards are literally chin fedoras, right up there with Personality: BACON. It's like the fucking *holds up spork* of 201X. The people I work with all have beards and talk about beards and unironically use the word "Beardage" to describe quantities of BEARD I AM FUCKING SCREAMING I CAN'T FINISH THIS POST I'M TOO MAD
>>
>>9140797
I usually end up dating people who are in current relationships.
Just talk to them and be their friend, that's it, hell, you might end up getting hooked up by them to one of their cute friends.
>>
File: 1438711028791.png (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1438711028791.png
16KB, 633x758px
>good:
getting more confident to wear cuter clothes, starting a cosplay that I'm pretty excited about

>bad:
I didn't buy enough fabric
crush on a friend's ex, we're all friends still and they talk to me about how they're still in love with her, and ask me to help them get closer to her

I try to be a good friend, but, it hurts man
>>
>>9142717
ah, yes, the beard is the shield against all condemnation
>>
>>9142717
the beard, when all is said and done, is of course, still vanity
>>
>>9142717
these people made me shave
I used to have a beard (out of laziness, I know it doesn't look good but I don'T get out of the house anyway)
These people think you're their friend just because you both have facial hair
Especially irritating when they have pubes instead of actual facial hair
I now make a point to go to cons clean shaven, even when not in cosplay
>>
File: cabbage.png (257KB, 540x398px) Image search: [Google]
cabbage.png
257KB, 540x398px
I feel like lolita has really changed my social life. I make friends and socialize much more easily than I ever used to before, but I don't know if it's because I feel more confident since I've started wearing it, or if it's because people think I'm a novelty. Sometimes I wonder if people are more superficially interested in my appearance than genuinely interested in me as a person. What if lolita is the only thing about me that keeps people around?
>>
>love female j-fashion but male
>saving grace is that everyone tells me I look androgynous and younger than my age since forever
>spend years building up courage to start wearing lolita
>finally make it
>few months later hear from my grandma my dad found one of my dresses and almost tore it apart and he cried in front of her telling her he didn't know what to do with what I was doing
>keep doing it anyway but feeling pretty shit
>few months later, decided to switch major to management
>about to quit j-fashion and CD and both my dad and my mom keep pressuring me to stop and tell me I need to cut my hair and look more presentable
>tfw all I wanted was to look cute
>>
>>9142797
fuck them. Go move out and look cute. It's your life.
>>
>get my first artist alley table
>ask months in advance for weekend of con off
>week before con job says haha no
>cant go to con
>iwannadie.jpeg
>>
>>9140623
>>9140598
>he didn't know the names Eisenhower nor D'artagnan,
>Lol my ex didn't have a clue who was Marie Antoinette

Typical "smart" females. Yeah you might be on the smarter end of the bell curve for females, which is roughly equivalent to an average white male's intelligence, but don't go thinking you're a genius.

You base intelligence on how much trivia you know ("he doesn't know X?"), or at best your success in formal education.

>He had absolutely no clue about politics

You probably hate "bigots" on the right-wing side of politics, deny race realism, you probably think the wage-gap is real, claim to be oppressed even though you're literally on the easiest mode of life (white female in western country), and support non-whites immigrating into your country and out-breeding you, typical nation-destroying things that "smart" women think.
>>
This might not belong here, but I kind of need to vent. Plus it's kind of a hell of a story, at least to me.

>Be me, bulky, TALL elementary student. Have 4 girl friends.
>OMGWE'RETHEFIVEMAGICALGIRLGROUP
>Not exactly. My grandma introduced me to anime (first magazine had Goku on the front) and I introduced it to my friends.
>Flash forward a couple of years, we all go to different schools starting in high school. But me and this one chick stay BFF.
>Let's call her Tanisha to protect the innocent. She wasn't black, she's as white as they come.
>Tanisha gets STUPID into anime, particularly Inuyasha and Miyazaki's Mononoke film. I know the latter isn't anime, blah blah, that's not what the story's about.
>We were super into Yu Yu Hakusho.
>Tanisha goes a little nuts in high school. Just a tiny bit. Saying shit like she's got 3 personalities in her mind, that she identifies with wolves... She wasn't Tumblr-tard level about it, but it was weird.
>I found out that Tanisha's organizing and planning trips to the local (pretty damn big) anime convention for years. She never invites me. She goes with the other girls that I don't talk to. It makes me mad. I feel left out. I'm never asked by my best friend if I want to do this awesome thing with her.
>Their cosplays were actually shit-tier, if I can find a pic I'll post it.
>Eventually Tanisha did enough to piss me off, and me being a teenage girl I did a bunch of bitchy shit that broke us up as friends. We were growing apart and what I did sealed the deal.
>I would poke my nose in her FB and her blog every now and then. Tanisha was my childhood friend for 10 years, and I liked to see if she was doing alright.
>Most of her stuff was about Mononoke. She had a separate Tumblr just talking about that.
>She got REALLY into cosplay in college, and joined a group. They have a real name, but again, to cover the innocent we will call them Yoga Cosplay. Mind you, that name has NO relation to the actual name of the group.

Cont, 1/?
>>
>>9142813
>Miyazaki's Mononoke film. I know the latter isn't anime, blah blah, that's not what the story's about.

Mononoke is anime.

But don't bother arguing about that, yes continue.
>>
File: 1470780812518.jpg (35KB, 326x436px) Image search: [Google]
1470780812518.jpg
35KB, 326x436px
>>9142812
>>
>>9142813
Cont.

>Her cosplays get progressively better in this group.
>Good for Tanisha, she a nut but respect.
>Apparently she met this guy either at college (the same college that I transfer to eventually) or in the group. She compared him to Ashitaka and her to... You probably know.
>Tanisha got herself a man.
>They go to more and more conventions.
>They really hit it off.

I should pause here to make some assumptions. Assumptions, as in, that I never heard them from the source directly. However, from knowing this person for 10 years as a close friend and putting two and two together, this seems relatively likely. This goes a bit deeper than just cosplay.

Tanisha grew up in a Catholic, conservative household. She had two parents that are still married and an older brother (that I used to have a crush on because he was so smart but that's not the story). Her dad was a dick. An actual, skinny mother fucker. He was BRILLIANT, and I think that's what made him a fuck. Her mother was very nice to me, but she's fucking devout. And she doesn't like the blacks, from what I've heard in a compelling argument. She never outright stated this.

Tanisha was an advocate for the right wing, she was a HEAVY troop supporter and made some recent posts to FB over her support and the injustices, and she was an advocate for drilling in the serious nature of male rape. Tanisha was also very, very smart. We were kind of rival friends in academics, arts... She wanted to be a member of NASA's mission control when she was a kid. This girl was bright.

Please keep this in mind. Back to greentext, sorry for the detour.

>Tanisha really likes this guy. You can tell.
>Which is weird because for a while we thought she was a lesbian, but whatever. If she's happy, she's happy.
>I had my own shit going on, so I backed off. Never contacted her. But I always felt bad about what happened and I wondered if I should have ever apologized.

Cont, 2/?
>>
>>9142819
Cont.

>Fast forward to March. Tanisha has dropped out of the college that I'm currently enrolled in. My major is Public Relations, which is a part of the Journalism program. I'm on spring break at my house because I had a leg injury.
>Apparently Tanisha dropped out to be a masseuse.
>I remember sitting on the couch with my laptop and my cats, and my mom came in.
>"Hey, I kind of got an update on Tanisha through the grapevine. Do you know if Tanisha does porn?"
>
> ohmyword.png
>
>I say no, I haven't been keeping up with her.
>I can't remember what her blog is called, so I just Google her first and last name.
>Indeed, there's porn. It's on the first two pages. She's giving head. She's fucking an 80 year old man. She's uploading her fucking multiple different men in the massage parlor she works in (from which I hear she got fired from because of that).
>Find her recent Tumblr.
>PORRRRRRRNNNN
>It's insane. It is the strangest thing to see your childhoodfriend for 10 years talk about how much she loves to be raped and have men cum inside of her. It is so fucking weird to see cum all over her face. But...
>It's her life. Whatever she wants to do with it, she's 21, whatever decisions she makes are her own.
>Also apparently she was an escort for a period of time. We'll come back to that. Because it's important.
>I scroll through her blog and start reading.
>Soon, I realize that something is weird.
>If you read it from the top, it just seems like some dumb girl flashing her cans and getting fucked. Reading it from the bottom up is something entirely different.
>Her posts were the rantings of a lunatic, of someone who was slowly going insane.
>One post would read: i love black cock inside me
>The next: I miss you, I want you back, please come back to me.
>The next: im going to leave my front door unlocked if you know the address come rape me
>And the next: I need someone to cuddle with me.
>Some shit had gone on. Something BIG had happened.

Cont, 3/?
>>
>>9142832
holy crap
>f5 f5 f5
>>
>>9142832
Post link?
>>
File: cryingchaika.gif (648KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
cryingchaika.gif
648KB, 245x300px
I saw omi k gibson's sniper wolf cosplay and now i wanna burn mine because it looks like shit compared to hers
>>
>>9142841
I promise I will get to that.

>>9142832
Cont.

>Continue to read. I'm worried about her, regardless of what happened.

It is now time to resume assuming. There was a post a while ago that made some serious allegations against Tanisha. It was sinister, it was malicious, and it was meant to do harm. I have no idea of the timeline. Some of this may be out of order. Please bear with me.

>Tanisha meets her bf. Let's call him Frank.
>Tanisha, Frank, as well as a couple of other people were friends in that cosplay group. Like, tighter than most.
>There was a convention in which Tanisha's best friend from high school (we'll call her Leah) got pregnant and was engaged. Leah's boyfriend cheated on her with Tanisha.
>From what the person said in the allegation, Tanisha cheated on Frank a LOT. With multiple men.
>However, from what I can assume was before that (key word is assuming), Frank knocked up Tanisha. Supposedly, he proposed to her at a convention in front of 3000 people. I don't know which came first.
>Tanisha aborted the baby, seemingly without Frank's consent. It was presumed that she was pressured by her mother to do so. However, she made several posts about it.
>One post would be: You don't know what it feels like to hold something in your arms as it dies, crying, and all you can do is watch.
>The next: I'm glad I killed the fucking baby.
>Apparently, it was a boy.

I truly think that this was the event that sparked her insanity. I think that if this didn't happen, things would have ended up much differently then they have now.

There is a very fine line of uncertainty with what happened next. I do not know what is real, and what is fake. I only know what I have read for myself, and I have made the decisions based on common sense.

Also it's 2 am here, pardon grammar/spelling errors.

>Tanisha begins to escort. I do not know if she was in a relationship during this time.
>Tanisha began to single out one place in particular: Her drop out school.
>>
>>9142853
Cont.

>I believe that this is because Tanisha couldn't get other men to pay for sex. She would have a pink rose by the 'strip' (her words from her blog) for men to recognize her. I don't think many did. Tanisha is very pretty. But, in the world of escorting, she wasn't worth the price tag or the time.
>She began to film her clients. She filmed inside of the dorm rooms, possibly inside her own house and inside of the clients' housing.
>I never ran into Tanisha at this college. My classes and my dorm weren't in the area, and she dropped out before I transferred.
>Point is: She fucked pretty much an entire dorm room of boys and made videos about it. Videos that made the internet.
>As well as the videos of her clients.
>These were supposed to be private sessions, and she posted them publicly with no censorship. You would hear what they sounded like and in some you could see their whole faces.
>If you are a prostitute or an escort, I can not stress to you how DANGEROUS THIS IS. It blows my mind that she has not been murdered, leaving her door unlocked and her clients exposed.

Here's where things get hazy, because Tanisha herself has given conflicting answers over what exactly went down.

One version of the story is: Tanisha went off the edge and sold her body for money. Tanisha has admitted to doing this.

The other version of the story is: Frank forced Tanisha into prostitution. Tanisha has never said anything about this in her blog.

The only reason that version of the story is out there is because of my Journalism school.

>Be a week ago, I'm in my room, I get a funny feeling about Tanisha. Wonder if I should contact her and talk to her. Apologize.
>Ignore it, move into apartment, have another friend over.
>We get talking about this, and we Google Tanisha to get her blog.

Cont... Fuck I don't remember. Story's almost over.
>>
>>9142861
Cont. Possibly final.

>Tanisha's Tumblr is gone. Her videos are gone. Her escort ads are gone.
>The only thing we find is a DETAILED ARTICLE by my Journalism school over her prostitution that was posted literally a week ago.

I will link the article, only because Tanisha knows that it exists. Frank knows it exists. They both participated in commenting/not commenting. Tanisha and Frank are false names. The article includes their real names.

Some of you might know who these people are. Some of you might know what happened, and what didn't. I can only speak for what I saw with my own eyes, and putting things together with common sense. You're all big girls and boys, you can make your own judgements and form your own opinions.

It is my final assumption that either Tanisha or the person who sent her the message with all the allegations contacted the Journalism school. On one hand, the note was VERY specific, and the allegations made were near identical to those in the article, mostly about the prostitution.

On the other hand, Tanisha would talk about exposing people "involved", and my picture in the post is the last picture she uploaded to her FB in mid July. Tanisha may have deleted her Tumblr so ammo couldn't be used against her. She might be off the grid. She could be dead, now. I do not know.

Information about her still exists. I ask that you please show respect, regardless of how you feel or of your position.

The article: http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/topic/114638-anime-guns-and-sex-in-kerr-hall/

Tanisha's Tumblr has been deleted, probably by her own hands. I didn't screen cap it. I may have phrased some things differently, but I have no reason to lie to you.

One more thing. Tanisha claims that Frank forced her into prostitution. No one who has known her believes she was forced.

>mfw I have to sit through my Journalism courses while teachers and students talk about the big bust of my former friend whoring herself out to college students.
>>
>Be me at work 24 yo
>older woman Shelley I work with, probably late 40's, don't like her because she undercuts me on a couple occasions
>whatever
>fast forward 6 months, cute girl starts work
>young so I feel bad for crushing but it's all innocent right
>we flirt at work
>go to her birthday party a couple months, she's turning 20
>decide that's legal and still tasteful ish
>we get drunk and make out
>noice
>talk to her about j fashion and lolita and stuff, she likes it but it's too expensive
>couple months later she's bitching about her mom ratting her out to our boss for something unspecified
>"uh does your mom know our boss"
>"yeah? I would say so?"
>confused and missing something
>"Anon, Shelley is my mom"
>mfw
>>
>>9142868

Holy fuck. Did not expect Frank to be that rwby dude.
>>
>>9142868
Oh... This is it. Story end.

Should have never gotten that bitch into anime.
>>
>>9142868
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph56af8ffde811a
>>
I hope this is related, but this guy probably is the reason why I didn't get into lolita earlier... Condensed story overall, rambly because I'm tired and cut down to fit cgl.

>Be a 13 year old on internet, be cringe since everyone is then.
>Part of a pokemon fan game, kinda like a house making game. It's dead now thank god.
>I'm part of the mod team and friends with the co-creater, the creator's little brother.
>Let's call the creator M.
>M just discovered anime, starts plastering Miku all over a pokemon game.
>Dedicates a billboard to Miku in the middle of a pokemon town.
>Addiction to anime slowly gets worse. Starts saying he can marry Kanon Wakeshima.
>Spergs when we tell him no. Saying that he will fly out and marry her whenever he wanted.
>Same time I started noticing EGL and kuro lolita, but never was educated.
>M notices, and starts paying attention to me. Suddenly remembers I'm half korean.
>"Oh wow anon you're such a kawaii little asian girl!"
>"Anon you'd be such a cute loli girl! You'd look so nice in loli dresses!"
>Laugh it off since I love the community, he's dating someone. Don't want to start up shit.
>"Hey anon, I just expanded my age range to fit you in <3"

(1/2)
>>
>>9142238
This is a feel I know. The only thing that ever changes with my make up is my eyeshadow colour and beyond washing and brushing it I do nothing with my hair. I'd love to start learning but there's just no easy dipping your toe in options, what have you been doing Anon?
>>
>>9142893
(2/2)
>Wtf. Start getting uncomfortable. This is also the time everyone tries to call him on his extreme weeaboo.
>"Anon, you have a sister too? You could be loli sisters together <3"
>Quickly tell him she's a year older than me.
>"O.o nevermind!" Nevers breathes a word about my sister again. She was out of his age range.
>M makes his current boyfriend turn bi. Forces a relationship with a 11(quickly turned 12) year old.
>He's 16 or 17, can't remember.
>Leaves old girlfriend, stays with new girlfriend. Everyone is creeped out.

>Community shifts over to HS roleplay.
>Good portion of us hop ship over there and keep our sub group in the big group.
>M still is a creep, still talks about how I'm a cute loli girl. Even tries to power game my character to be dependant on him.
>Get into a cringey self insert rp (the original forapocalypse for those who remember).
>Start getting interested in someone new from the community, romantically.
>M doesn't have that. Starts forcing character interactions.
>Makes the plot so that my character gives him hugs and kisses. Which I avoid like hell
>Eventually have enough, end the rp, force everyone out. He gets chased out of the community later.

I could go on about his brother too, I thought he was fine but he turned out fucked up too. Apparently he terrorized other women in the rp community, but they never told me what he did. They tried to tell me he was horrible, but all I had to say "I expanded my age range for you!"

I stayed away from lolita like the plague, thinking that if I did get into it, guys would creep on me or some shit like that. I regret not getting into it because back then I probably could fit in some dresses. It's also messed me up since some things whenever I think about like Kerero or Touhou I remember how cringey he was and he tried to ram it down my throat and I just feel some level of regret like, maybe I would've liked those if a lolicon wasn't trying to use it to get in my pants.
>>
>>9142898
>guys would creep on me or some shit like that.

Do you know that there's guys who aren't obnoxious turboweebs? What if Chad liked your lolita cosplay? Then it would be different story.
>>
>>9142902
I was 13 at the time and acted like a special snowflake. I adore lolita now but back then that one guy messed up with my reclusive little world.
>>
>>9142893
Yeah shit forgot to say this happened back in 2009-2010
>>
>>9142905
Yeah you're right, I didn't keep in mind you were only 13. Hopefully now you'd be a bit more assertive with a guy like that.
>>
>>9142910
Yeah the shit got really bad, since all of my friends were mods and he'd go on spergs all the time. I kept quiet because I didn't want to worry my friends at all since we already had to deal with him having huge fits. I thought it was fine back then. I didnt learn my lesson for another few years since I let too many people take advantage of my good nature. I'm a magnet for weird at times
>>
File: 1457195559679.png (53KB, 226x227px) Image search: [Google]
1457195559679.png
53KB, 226x227px
>>9142902
>lolita cosplay
>>
>>9142868
That was fun. I enjoy light hearted comedy in the morning.
>>
>>9142797
Your parents are a little misinformed if they think you can't look androgynous and work a well-paid job. Just seperate your work and personal wardrobes and keep the two separate. Look on the bright side though, anon, they clearly care about you.
>>
>be a 15yo wannabe emo/scene kid and a weeaboo
>move to new city, befriend this local group of scene it-girls, all fairly affluent
>this was a time when, in my corner of the world, colourful hair dye was nigh impossible to get unless you really knew where to look
>one girl in particular has bright pink poofy hair, 5000 facebook/myspace friends and is even sort of famous online
>looks really pretty in pictures and has lots of friends, always has the latest new fad
>meet her in person at a jrock party
>girl (let's call her Becky) is a literal hamplanet, turns out she's filthy rich and people suck up to her because of that
>end up becoming friends with her
>find out Becky's family is straight up criminals and constantly make up new money laundering schemes
>Becky is deeply unhappy with herself
>mother buys her designer shit all the time, makeup we couldn't even get here at the time (like MAC and Urban Decay) to make her feel better
>dad abandoned her as a kid
>introduce Becky to some of my friends, we go see Miyavi together
>she gets me interested in gyaru
>we start doing gyaru and watching anime together, she's p cool actually
>I go from being awkward poor weeb to average poor weeb, she always looked flawless, both made new friends, everything seemed great

Cont. (1/2)
>>
File: 1470959060023.jpg (74KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
1470959060023.jpg
74KB, 300x339px
>>9142999
(2/2)
>fast forward to end of high school
>I have to move away for college, Becky wants to attend local college and become an actress
>I move away, we talk a lot over FB at first but conversations slowly taper down and then completely disappear
>she starts getting more into Kpop and hanging out with these new crossdressing fakeboi-tier girls from another city I've never seen before
>starts fangirling over oppas
>suddenly bragging how everyone thinks she's Asian, how everyone's always called her Chinese when she was a baby (they haven't), Ahripop-ing her face into oblivion, making her eyes look more Asian with makeup

I was really busy with my studies at this point so I never really kept up with her and I deleted my facebook in the meantime
Around the beginning of last month I thought of her and wondered what she was doing. I decided to look her up and I found her Instagram and FB... Holy shit.

>changed her name to something really weird (legally)
>got a tit job
>got an ass job
>got 2 nose jobs
>got xbox hueg lip implants
>lost weight (great!)
>started waist training
>now looks like a stubby caricature of Kim K
>got blepharoplasty to look more azn
>is an unholy matrimony of a basic instaho and kpop-obsessed weeaboo
>still buying expensive crap
>sexting Korean men and posting slutty pictures online
>had a falling out with all our old friends and is now well and truly alone past a few butthole barnacles hanging on because of her money
>denies all plastic surgery
>ridiculously creepy pointy chin shoops
>everything about her screams 'give me attention'
>worst of all, is now incredibly rude and cuntish to everyone who isn't her immediate family or cats

STOP
I just want the old Becky back
>>
>>9142797
My boyfriend is 28 and having neat long hair (tied back in ponytail or lately manbun) has never stopped him finding work or getting management positions. Long hair is super fashionable at the moment too.
>>
>friend has been encouraging me to be a stripper
>"Anon, you can buy your own place, j-fash, a car, etc.!"
>just found out how much the average stripper makes
>can't do it, might ruin future career opportunities, want to be a scientist
>started college late
>will probably never even get to try lolita or menhera until I am well into my thirties
>tfw youth is fleeting
>>
>>9143012
>lately manbun

Dump his ass.
>>
me: am wearing shirt with engrish on it
Bf: how did they even choose those words to go together
Me: idk whatever sounded good i guess
Me: *gets an idea to try and stop him from being mean and ignorant*
Me: I mean that's probably the same way they chose the name lolita for the fashion I like
Him: yeah they DEFINITELY didn't chose it because they want to look like little girls or call their boyfriends daddy ....

Tfw he has no idea what lolita is and is adverse to learning.

He also tried to say that he searched our citys name in Twitter and found girls talking about both lolita and a daddy Dom fetish and even dared to say "those are probably your friends". Besides the gross and mean implications I'm 99% sure he's lying because the tag for our city is 90% ads for bars and college kids on break talking about how they miss downtown

Also I think he still partially thinks lolita is trendy thrift store vintage

Inb4 dump his ass cuz I'm on the verge and just need a therapist to do it because I'm too emotional and he's too emotionally abusive
>>
>>9143037
if he thinks it's a fetish, is he with you because he's into wearing nappies and spanking adults?
>>
>>9143043
See thats why his statements make no sense to me. I've never done anything ageplay related in the bedroom and weve been together for years. Maybe he thinks the general scene is like that and thinks I'm gross for being a part of it but still, that's super incorrect. If anything id want him to phrase it like "does this mean you are into ageplay" and I could say "no it's a fashion totally separate from sex" instead of him saying "that fashion is all about adult baby" and not listening to any of my facts in rebuttal to that
>>
>Be sewing this vest
>only the visible stitchings are left
>Sew happily
>Finally the armholes
>Start sewing
>Thread runs out
>Don't have the same colour thread left
>Don't want to buy full pack of thread for few stitches
>Hope nobody will realize some of the stitchings are in differend colour
>>
>>9143020
Just do it.
>>
File: 1458852000462.jpg (9KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1458852000462.jpg
9KB, 229x220px
>bf dares to have a different opinion than some /cgl/ pillow princess
>HE IS EMOTIONALLY ABUSING ME OMG
You girls need to chill.
>>
>>9143089
You're probably referring to my post so I wanna clarify that the lolita definition thing, besides being an example of his utter disregard of my feelings or opinions, is also the final straw on the camel's back of years of invalidating my emotions, thinking of me as stupid for my political opinions, calling me insulting names, saying mean things about my friends, and barely contributing any money to our shared household.
>>
>>9142797
>>few months later hear from my grandma my dad found one of my dresses and almost tore it apart and he cried in front of her telling her he didn't know what to do with what I was doing

What a fucking weirdo, fucking slap him and tell him to grow up.

Don't be guilt tripped into thinking this is a normal way for a parent to react, I'd be furious if my family were anything but supportive and I've told them that on many occasions. Stand your ground, you shouldn't have to make compromises just because they're closed-minded idiots who think this sort of thing is their business.
>>
>>9143092
What are your political opinions?
>>
>>9143095
I don't think all Muslims should be killed and I dont think all blacks are inherently stupid. I recognize Islam can be a pretty shitty religion and I have extensively studied black vs white crime rates. So I'm not tumblr by any means but I'm not super conservative.
>>
>>9143092
It is not just you. The majority if posts here are girls complaining about their bf. The posts always seem to end in "he is emotionally abusing me because he is doing or not doing something"

Lady, if he really is abusing you just dump his ass. Girls claim they can find a new guy in literally seconds. Or is that not true? Are you just afraid of being alone? Afraid of being mocked for not being able to land a guy?
>>
File: colon.jpg (51KB, 599x622px) Image search: [Google]
colon.jpg
51KB, 599x622px
>women in the middle east can't leave the house unless accompanied by a male
>western women complain about slight inconveniences
You go girl.
>>
>>9143097
Just as long as you're not one of those idiots who thinks Islamic extremists aren't 'real' Muslims.
>>
>>9143101
I don't necessarily want to get into the specifics but breakups are hard for me due to past trauma, some of which has to do with physical abuse.
I know where you're coming from w your comment but i would just let that kind of thing be, because with that kind of comment for everyone one tumblrina who finally sees the error of their ways there is probably at least 3 actually abused girls who sees it and says "oh guess I'm being a a baby gurss I should endure this longer".
>>
>>9143088
It's tempting. The average stripper supposedly makes between $80 and $100/hr. Considering my last respectable job was $9/hr, that's really incredible to me. But I want a career that I'll be able to continue as I age and get long, swangin' titties. I don't want to get a ton of money now at the risk of being broke and jobless later.

I do think I'd enjoy it, though. If you've ever tried poledancing, it's actually really fun and a great way to get into shape. I might at least take some classes and fantasize about people throwing money at me.
>>
>>9143111
No I completely disagree with that, they are following religion to a tee. But I also don't think that muslims who aren't extremists should be punished for the actions of extremists. Which to my bf means I'm stupid liberal scum lol.

More related feels: wanna both gain muscle and slim down simultaneously. Known it is impossible. Impatient for ultimate cosplay fitness level .
>>
>>9143111
I live in an area with lots of refugees and they're fucking assholes. Not only to the local women but their own, we had to build a separate shelter for women with babies because men and teenagers would try to molest nursing mothers and have already lashed out at several volunteer ladies.
>>
>>9143105
Third-wave feminism was a mistake.
>>
File: why.jpg (152KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
152KB, 1080x1920px
>>9143111
Don't act like Islam is the only crazy religion. Every religion has their fair share of nutters.
>>
>>9143137
Nobody said it was the only crazy religion, it's just the worst one.
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>tfw your new blouse is only missing buttons and you can't remember where you put them and can't find them anywhere
>>
>>9143137
Your point being? Point me towards the other major crazy world religion in the spotlight at the moment that also punishes apostasy, homosexuality or adultery with death and that refuses to integrate with Western societies.
>>
>>9143137
Why would you throw away your marriage for a quick fling?
>>
File: index.jpg (11KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 249x202px
This thread will be deleted again in 3...2...1...

Please keep it /cgl/ related
>>
>>9143151
Dump his ass.
>>
>>9143151
abusive
>>
>>9142923
Lol! And anyways, those kinks should remain in the bedroom.
>>
>>9142709
If you have shrivelled, atrophied skellington abs you're never going to be able to see them, anon. Do some fucking exercise you lazy ana-chan.
>>
File: image.png (191KB, 507x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191KB, 507x383px
>>9142587
Same but like two or three weeks for me. I'm mad I didn't preorder when I had more cash.

>>9142301
Was the damaged zipper mentioned? I'd email WW with pics, they're really kind and might give you a partial refund.

>>9142353
Pic related, anon
>>
File: angry loli.jpg (53KB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
angry loli.jpg
53KB, 350x266px
>reserve copy of Sakizo's newest book
>Alicebooks won't accept my card even though I preauthorized a foreign transaction
>mfw
>>
>resting bitch face
>ugly smile
>tfw have to pick between the two for pictures because you suck at facial expressions
>>
>>9142402
I practically never see decent coords get as little as ~20 likes. Are you sure you aren't really ita?
>>
>>9142709
>thinking being a skelly will give you abs
lul
You're still gonna be flabby, with the added bonus of visible ribs and jutting hipbones. Abs don't happen without working out.
>>
>>9142576
omg stop bragging about your bf tho
>>
>>9142709
The kind of people who have visible abs by being skinny and not exercising usually either have very physical jobs or hobbies which give them a stronger core. Do a little bit of ab exercise.
>>
>>9142627
Sun allergies an sensitivities are a thing. Ever heard of lupus? Sunscreen doesn't fix everything.
>>
>>9143125
Dunno where you're getting this from. It's perfectly possible to build muscle and lower your body fat % at the same time, but it depends if you want to be significantly bigger or just "look toned", as my friends put it - just look at the results people get from stuff like Insanity, p90x which are basic tier cardio and body weight stuff, they definitely have more muscle but are slimmer overall. Lowering body fat % will make your muscles more apparent and it's perfectly possible to combine cardio and weights.
>>
>>9143319
/fit/ reporting in,
abs will show as soon as your body fat percentage is low enough. Literally everyone has abs how else would your body even do basic tasks. Of course you can make them more toned if you work out but you will still see them regardless.
>>
>>9143336
>claims to be from /fit/
>uses the word toned

google anorexic stomach. if the poster is female and lives a sedentary lifestyle, there's a good chance her abs are so small and undefined that even drastic weight loss won't give her abs. everyone DOES have abs, but just like biceps on a skeletal person, even though they exist doesn't mean you will be able to see them if they lose all their fat.
>>
>>9143336
For men. For women you just get flab and bones.
>>
>>9143356
Oh, right. Sorry girls you are fucked lel
>>
I have nineteen days to finish a whole costume but can't be motivated to do anything but stay in bed and play with my clit. I'm about to masturbate for the fourth time today instead of sewing some sleeves.
>>
>>9143389
Thanks for letting us know...
>>
>>9143393
Figured I'd break up the monotony of ana-chans and "dump him". I'm having a real problem here!
>>
>>9143007
link her IG pls
>>
>>9143389
Post pictures!

Of the costume, I mean.
>>
>>9143395
look up themanyeo
>>
File: 1406230144668.png (474KB, 570x449px) Image search: [Google]
1406230144668.png
474KB, 570x449px
>>9143403
>>
File: 1444891795402.png (74KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1444891795402.png
74KB, 267x200px
>>9143403
>>
>>9143394
Let's skype
>>
>>9140598
You are just as fucking stupid as he is for still being with him
>>
>>9143142

Every religion would be like this if it was stuck in a depraved desert where kill or be killed rules supreme and anyone with a gun has free reign to do as they please.

It took over a thousand years for Christianity to civilise itself to the point we're at now and it only did it by default as Western Civilisation developed and eventually decided most of it was nuts and should be left in the past. In spite of this you still get the crazies today who think homosexuals should be hung and anyone who masturbates taken outside and shot.

If the Middle East had its own developed civilization this sort of turmoil would have been history hundreds of years ago. The fact is that it was left to fester and now that the world is becoming more global thanks to the internet and air travel, we can't ignore it any longer.

Islam has had to evolve in 20 years the same as other religions have done in 1500+ or more. They're not actually doing a bad job, it's just going to take time. Nothing is going to change that whether you hate Muslims or think they're the greatest thing since sliced bread. Instant change simply will not happen.
>>
>>9143389
Four times? What are you using to get off to? Must be pretty good.
>>
>>9143445
Get a magic wand. My record is 23.
>>
>>9143448
Guess my libido is not strong enough for that.
>>
>>9143448
Yeah, those things are so effective, but it's not sensual at all. It feels like a german frau getting you off.
>>
>>9143448
Wow. Mine's about half that, but Ive only ever used my fingers. Time to invest.
>>
>>9143448
>>9143458
I'm assuming you don't live with your parents anymore. I would be so embarassed if anyone in my family hears me.
>>
>>9143359
>>9143448
>>9143458
I think I just developed a fetish for women masturbating while working on cosplay. Thanks.

I'm going to take a break from this armor and go crank one out...
>>
>>9143333
Im talking about weight training. I worded my post poorly, i meant more along the lines of I wish I could bulk and cut simultaneously.
>>
>>9143328
That's fine but there is still no way anyone would know that by looking at her.
Also I asked about it and it's because of her meds. I don't know, she's sounds entitled as fuck.
>>
>>9143047
Don't worry, gull, we never do.
>>
>>9143640
you sound like the kind of person that watches cuck porn
>>
>>9143658
good job kink-shaming anon
>>
File: 1408750020043.gif (372KB, 270x135px) Image search: [Google]
1408750020043.gif
372KB, 270x135px
>find out through the dance group thread AR has a LL dance cover contest
>moving an hour away from Vancouver
>really want to do an A-RISE group
>really don't like showing my power level so I'll probably never find two others to join me and take the dances seriously.

I just like anime, dancing, and performing, man.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>9143640

We got an idiot here.
Clean up on aisle 12.

There is confirmation bias all over the floor.
>>
One of my closest cosplay friends is moving away, and I'm afraid we're going to lose touch and never see each other again. I'm also afraid he doesn't think of me as as close of a friend and will find me annoying if I try to keep the friendship alive.
>>
>Sanrio sells a Bonbonribbon hoodie
>want very much
>tfw it's only in child sizes
>>
>>9141425
Get frozen fruit! Its just as good for you and much much cheeper!
>>
>>9140884
They do look a bit thin, but it also looks like you're hair needs to be trained to not split in the middle, this article has some tips on that.

http://www.xovain.com/hair/what-you-need-to-know-before-you-get-bangs
>>
>>9144429

Depending on the fruit/season/your location frozen and canned (with nothing added) fruits are generally better.

For example, a pineapple gets picked in Hawaii to be sold fresh in the US. It has to be picked before it is ripe, so it doesn't spoil during shipping.

A pineapple picked for canning/freezing is picked and processed on the spot, it can be picked while it is ripe.
>>
File: banner.gif (106KB, 468x60px) Image search: [Google]
banner.gif
106KB, 468x60px
I just noticed there was a banner contest for /cgl/. Got all giddy, got all fired up.

Submission time is ogre. Fuck. Pic related.
>>
>>9144804
saved
>>
File: 1458446306159.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458446306159.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>>9140849
>mfw so scared of guys that even if the love of my life would ask me out I would say no and avoid him forever

Holy shit that's just me but with girls.

Also as a guy with a lot of guy friends, boys don't do that shit. Guys are way more upfront about it than anything. So don't sweat about them talking behind your back.
>>
>>9141653
thats good weight loss keep it up
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.