[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meltia Thread - Music Video Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: fewvfb.png (169KB, 786x462px) Image search: [Google]
fewvfb.png
169KB, 786x462px
Meltia released their first MV the other day, has anyone else seen it yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW2MBw058DY

I found the dancing to be a little awkward and thought it was odd that their coords didn't match more, but overall I'm really glad that they're still trying to appeal directly to Lolitas, and that they're doing SOMETHING. There's a short scene of them tying each others waist ties and just messing around and stuff which was very cute.

Is this the start of much more activity, do you think?
>>
God, I hope so. I was really wanting them to make it. Why are they only at 3 members now?
>>
File: original.jpg (267KB, 1024x1496px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
267KB, 1024x1496px
I thought the were done for. I'm glad that's not the case. Hopefully they can come back from all the hardships in the past year with so many of the girls leaving.

I miss Caty.
>>
>>9136633
It was cool at parts but I find it weird that they don't even try to smile. The close ups of their faces just look so disinterested, like someone took three 16 year olds and forced them to dance around in clothes they didn't want to wear.
>>
>>9136688
Yeah I thought that was a shame, especially since they all have really cute smiles. Maybe it's some symbolism I'm not getting with the language barrier? i.d.k.
>>
>>9136633
Is there a single release? This isn't my favourite song of their but I'd still like to buy it and support them.
>>
>>9136678
Caty was the best. Even had the best introduction line
>Green tea, royal tea and Caty!
>Or something like that
>>
>>9138064
She's such a sweetheart, I really hope she goes on to do something great, whatever it is.
>>
I agree with everyone else in this thread. The lack of smiles makes the quality of the music video very mediocre, especially since they're trying to go for a cute vibe.

Sauce on the gothic lolita girl's dress?
>>
>>9138741
It honestly looks like an AP dress.
>>
I guess they were trying to go for a serious vibe? But it honestly looks like everyone is depressed...
>>
>>9139193
Yeah it's such a shame. I think the happy playful thing works for them. It's also a shame that they seem to have abandoned those custom made dresses they had, they would've looked cool in a video because it's like a uniform but still distinctly Lolita.
>>
>>9136633
I honestly want these girls to succeed. I like their music, and I generally don't like pop at all. It is fun and catchy, the lolita aesthetic probably helps too. But I honestly think that if they are writing their own music (I don't know the band well so I don't know) they should distance themselves from Idol BS if they want to succeed. They have hardly released any music at all (though what they have released has been quality) and I'm starting to feel like that might be more from limitations placed on them from idoru agencies and disinterest from said agencies since they are a fairly niche and small act.

I'm pretty sure that if they went independent although the music would be of poorer quality in the short run, they would be more free to do what they wanted and make more content. I would probably still buy it. That is if they are actually musicians instead of just faces. But even then they can't play music they could probably just form a band with musicians who can write and play a la Babymetal + Kami band.

Out of interest, does anyone follow Babymetal? I'm interested to know if they will go the similar route as many other idol groups and "retire" when they hit "the magic age". I really hope they don't, I feel like they have kind of surpassed the idol industry crap and gained legitimacy as a metal band worldwide. Anyway the rest of the world would probably be outraged if they disbanded because the girls got to old, not very Metal.
>>
I wish they'd release Fairies and the Magical Symphony as a single, it's my favourite, it's just so cute.
>>
File: 211415.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
211415.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
Nadeshiko moved to a new group, Yanako Sotto Mute.
>>
>>9143786
The members of Babymetal actually came from an idol group called Sakura Gakuin, and all three of them "graduated" from the group already. I don't think there'll be a regular rotation of girls at all, especially considering that Sui-metal will turn 19 this year.
>>
>>9143786
>>9145969
Shit, completely read that wrong. Anyway, I still don't think that Babymetal will retire once they hit a magic number in years. I think they're here to stay, just like any other prominent metal band.
>>
>>9145545
Google isn't giving me anything, do they have any recordings (or a different name to search by)?
>>
File: yanakoto.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yanakoto.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>9146040
I came across them on Homicidols, an alt-idol blog, but it looks like I made a typo and left out the last syllable. It's Yanakoto Sotto Mute, sorry. Their intro post a while back included links to their first album available through August for free on Ototoy.

http://www.homicidols.com/your-new-favorite-alt-rock-idols-are-here-meet-yanakoto-sotto-mute/
>>
I want them to succeed ;_;
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.