[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 62

File: baconcrying.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
baconcrying.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Share the feels that you're feeling. Keep 'em /cgl/ related, alright?

Previous thread >>9124762
>>
File: gwenoutrage.png (40KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
gwenoutrage.png
40KB, 290x290px
>go to lame-ass local con at the state fairgrounds
>arrive in my finest Spider-Gwen cosplay
>redneck gun convention next door
>one of the gun guys overflows their toilet
>toilet water and poo seep into the gun show, then the comic area
>mfw I hear "yee-haws" and "git 'er dones" next door
>>
File: 0C9wtFA.gif (1MB, 426x320px) Image search: [Google]
0C9wtFA.gif
1MB, 426x320px
>Michaels already put out their Halloween stock
>My JoAnn's finally did too.
>mfw walking into the store

I'm going to be crafting so damn hard this year.
>>
>>9129306
This reminds me of some good news! I got diarrhea in a public restroom today. I've never had the courage to use a public toilet, but I was in such distress that I worked up the nerve. I'm really proud of myself!
>>
>>9129311
Best holiday of the year, and it's my first year in uni this year so I'm expecting a lot of dress up opportunities.
>>
>tfw no one ever cosplays masquerade Evelynn
>tfw no cosplay gf
>>
>>9129364
That's both gross and wonderful. Emergencies is how I got used to using public toilets too.
>>
>>9129364
>This reminds me of some good news! I got diarrhea in a public restroom today.

Oh, good.
>>
>tfw actually getting fit
>tfw been miserable so much that I just snap and did it
>I can see my goal body coming for cosplay
>>
File: Ee9jKYz.gif (582KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Ee9jKYz.gif
582KB, 512x288px
>Preorder ZTD a while back when they were open and stuff
>They had their issues with the watch preorder bonus being damaged
>That's fine! I've still got a while!
>Pick up game
>Decide to cosplay Q
>Gamestop tells me that the watch will be there in two weeks (Amazon preorders had been closed already when I preordered)
>That's fine!
>A month later, Gamestop still hasn't received it apparently
>Used to work at Gamestop, know they're not very organized and won't remember to call me probably
>Make sure to call a couple times a week, just in case
>They have no update on shipping
>Insist it hasn't come
>Decide to tweet Aksys to make sure they've been shipped
>No reply
>Has been hung up on multiple times by a woman in one day every time she goes to "check" and has no updates when I call back.
>Just want to know if I'm SOL because I'm moving in two weeks.
>I-I guess I'll just be Q without the watch

I haven't even called enough to be annoying. When I worked at Gamestop, people would call every day if their preorder was missing.
>>
>>9129610
My, my brother, and my bf preordered the watch bonus from Amazon the day it was put up.

Still no fucking watch and im moving this fucking saturday.

Aksys really hecked this one up
>>
>>9129615
At least with Amazon, I could imagine you could change your address and it'd be fine, right?
>>
>>9129619
I think we might, im sure I have plenty of time to find out lol I have one preorder right now that wont let me change the adress for though and since they sent the game for ZTD im not sure I can change anything.

Im just pissed people have watches right now that didnt preorder the game a year ago. The watches are never coming.
>>
>>9129621
Yeah. I was pretty upset they were selling them at AX when I was there. $50 bucks a pop when they should've been prioritizing preorders. They brought 300, too. I imagine that'd be a nice wave of preorder bonuses for them to start on (especially considering they didn't sell out of the rarer VLR watches until Monday).
>>
>go to a con
>make a bunch of new friends
>make plans to hangout
>they avoid you outside of cons to be with normie friends

t-t-thanks guys ;_;
>>
Still pretty new to my comm but I've been to a few meets - all before the explosion of PokemonGo.
Now that's a huge deal and it seems there are all kinds of meets for it, including doing pokemon stuff before and after going to other scheduled meets.
Since it's been awhile since I've gone to a meet I'm gonna go to one again soonish, but of course people are already making plans on the meet page for a pokemon thing after.

I don't fucking play this game, never have and never will. I'm pretty sick of getting bombarded by it.
I know these girls as acquaintances and I already seem to be coming off as "weird" because I don't have common interests with most people.
I want to be a part of the group however, and have other people that at least have lolita in common with me and don't fucking flip shit when I dress up. (my normie friends all love it but I'm already done with their enthusiasm cause I know it's not real, ie. they don't understand they just like flashy clothing)

What should I tell people that desperately try to get me to play this game that I have no interest in? I find 90% of the time when I tell someone I'm not interested in something they really enjoy, their first response is "oh but you gotta try it"
Like what the fuck do I say to that without sounding like an asshole?
>>
>>9129650
Just be firm and say you don't want to do it. Or, download it and humor them for five minutes. Chances are, they'd enjoy teaching you how to play. Even if you don't enjoy it, it's a bonding experience. That way next time, you can also say you just weren't really into it and they'll back off a little.
>>
>>9129653
>download it and humor them for five minutes.
Well now that I see it's free-to-play, maybe. But I'm pretty certain I'm not gonna enjoy it because I'm already sure that I don't enjoy the other games so why would I be into this one?
I guess I could just tell them that; I haven't played the other games either but I've seen them and how they work and it was just never appealing to me.

This is so annoying. I might just make other plans for after so I can have a good reason to get the fuck out.
>>
>>9129661
I didn't play the other games and found it to be enjoyable. It's gotten me out of the house for walking a lot more recently, something I've been struggling with. But if you're not into it, you're not into it. Just wait a little bit, the hype will die down, it's already starting to.
>>
File: Doubtful Johnny Knoxville.png (255KB, 529x548px) Image search: [Google]
Doubtful Johnny Knoxville.png
255KB, 529x548px
>finished painting the Astora crest on my Elite Knight tabard
>Ordered a pair of belts, 4 pouches, and a sword frog
>also ordered a pair of pistol belts, a SPIE harness, a Bianchi M9 holster, and 4 LC1 pouches for my Jefe Grande cosplay
>checked the shipping times for everything

>tfw BOTH of my cosplays are going to be done and ready for the Boston Cosplay Picnic
>>
>>9129662
>Just wait a little bit, the hype will die down, it's already starting to.
That's good and I actually have no issue with leaving the house and walking around (another reason for me to not care lmao I already walk everywhere.)
>>
File: 1370230441080.gif (492KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1370230441080.gif
492KB, 448x252px
>Birthday on Saturday
>Decide to go to costuming/sorta cosplay event with friends the day before my birthday. Ask dad for a hotel room for my birthday bc the block made it cheap af.
>The block runs out, dad surprises me by still getting it despite me insisting him not to.
>Friends start trying to take over my birthday
>It's been a couple weeks since I've booked it and no one's thanked me for getting a room
>Especially since they'll be staying in it for free.
>That hotel room was really expensive because of the block selling out, too
>One friend is making me look up everything for her. Stupid shit like if she has to print out stuff for will call. How the fuck should I know? I have my ticket.
>Another friend keeps trying to dictate what I should wear.
>mfw I just wanted to have a nice birthday with friends since I haven't had one in years
>mfw I would rather be working because at least my normie coworkers wish me a happy birthday
>>
File: SS000094.png (781KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
SS000094.png
781KB, 1024x576px
Sorry for super long story but it really hurt me.

>In unhealthy relationship where bf actively insults me for going to conventions and "dressing up"
>Don't go to conventions for years because of it
>finally get rid of bf
>get back into my love of anime and cosplay
>First convention back and I room with old con friends
>Extremely pumped to be back in the scene, even cosplaying again.
>Spend day with hotel buddies who are doing a couple cosplay
>They barely acknowledge my existence the entire time
>I end up holding their bags all day because they keep getting stopped for pictures.
>I leave the dealers room to take a call and ask them to stay until i get back
>Come back and can't find them even after searching for nearly an hour
>text and call them multiple times telling them my location but get no answer.
>I assume they don't feel their cells in their bag and give up after walking the con several times
>Give up and walk to the hotel room and PRAY that someone's in there because i dont have a room key
>Knock on the door
>Its the two friends that i was with and they're eating food.
>They Laugh about how they ditched me
>I go into bathroom and ninja cry
>i was starving too but didn't get food before hand because we had planned to go together.
>Spend most of the next day in the hotel room because i dont know anybody
>Try walking around by myself but it amplifies the feeling of being abandoned and alone.
there's more to the story but i feel like ive gone on long enough. It just kills me because i was so excited to get back into what i loved but then i felt completely outcasted the whole weekend.
>>
>>9126475
This really cracked my shit up, but also, I totally relate. I just ate a burrito I had no business eating.
>>
>mfw only slept for 2-3 hours a night for the last few days because of con preperations
Just end me now. If the hype wears off and I don't have any more adrenaline to keep me standing, I'm going to pass out.
>>
>>9129775
They do not sound like friends, they sound like assholes
>>
>>9129775
anon, with "friends" like those who needs shitty ex boyfriends? Those people sound horrible. I'm sorry you went through that.
>>
>>9129775
Anon fuck them. Those are disgusting people and you deserve better. Where do you live?
>>
>>9129782
>>9129788
Yea I'm completely done with them honestly. I dont understand why they were like this either. They seemed pretty excited for me to be back while we were texting.
>>9129791
Florida
>>
>>9129771
Sounds like a situation I'd find myself in. I'm sorry anon, I hope you end up having fun on your birthday and your turds for friends get their shit together.
>>
>>9129803
Where in florida? Im moving to Orlando soon and I wont know anyone, and generally dont have friends anyway besides my bf.

I dont cosplay (cant sew for my life) but I do like going to conventions! If you need someone to talk to you can email my old ass email.
>>
>>9129803
>florida
>living in florida

Tippity top kek.
Florida is a trap, you idiot. Just like Manhattan or LA. Fun to visit; only idiots stay.

Sorry you/your family fell for the Florida memes.

Your entire experience doesn't surprise me, although it's missing some PRs yelling at you in jumbled Spanglish.
>>
>>9129610
That sucks anon, but sometimes...

Life is simply unfair.
>>
>>9130021
>No more con hook-ups for me.

Or you could just not hook up with spergs.
>>
>>9130034
sounds more schizo than sperg, as far as epithets go
>>
>>9130036
I'm not sure myself, he was emotionally abusive towards me when we were together (and shittalked me nonstop when nobody asked him to while telling me he liked me), refuses to ever admit that he did anything wrong, hates people just for the sake of it and likes to guilt trip others. He did a lot of pretty horrible things to his other ex as well as myself and still refuses to acknowledge that he was ever anything but the victim when shit eventually hit the fan and I got pissed at him after our break-up.
I knew even when shit went down that I needed help, so I went out and got it, am in a way better and more healthy place today mentally. I'm sadly not surprised that he's still like this, but it could have been nice if he had matured just slightly and put even the least bit of effort into becoming a better person.

I don't know if he's autistic, just a plain psycho, or what it is, but there's something very wrong about him for sure.

>>9130034
Solid advice, just need to get better at judging peoples character first.
>>
>>9129803
Hey, I'm in Florida and looking for con buddies, my current boyfriend is pretty anti convention too so I know where you're coming from... haven't been to a con for a while and i miss it so much , so been thinking about saying "fuck the bf, go have fun!" No cons concretely planned yet but it would be good to know id have someone to hang with tentatively. Send an email if you want!
>>
File: 1469869250120.png (511KB, 473x489px) Image search: [Google]
1469869250120.png
511KB, 473x489px
>>9130041
>[email protected]
>>
>>9130046
My cats name is babycat and I'm obsessed with her. I now realize my email makes it sound like I'm an infant neko shoujo. Oops.
>>
>>9130039
wow I'm pretty sure he's an actual narcissist, good on you for getting out of that mess
>>
File: 1470382654994.png (485KB, 635x476px) Image search: [Google]
1470382654994.png
485KB, 635x476px
>>9130041
How much do you love your bf, babycat?
>>
>in the running for extremely competitive dream job
>get second interview
>really hopeful
>start thinking about the stuff I could do if I get the job
>realize it would be not only the perfect job for me but also close to cons I really want to try and enough $$$ to do the elaborate costumes I've been putting off
>try not to be too optimistic
>hear back
>I was the second pick out of hundreds
>second

feels fucking awful.
>>
>Be jfashion tumblr-fag
>Have been wondering why I get some weird followers
>Accidentally click one of my tags I sometimes use
>Nudes, nudes everywhere
>Delete the tag on everything
>>
>feel lonely
>try to make friends with the same interests
>everyone is either very sjw or just looking for hookups

Where are all the "normal" cosplayers? How do I find them?
>>
File: 1439127242626.jpg (16KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1439127242626.jpg
16KB, 350x464px
>>9129284
>go to a cosplay contest/event thingy with friends
>"let's not cosplay this time for a change"
>"sounds good, we'll just look at the competition since we never had time while we're busy moving around/actually competing/taking pics"
>get there
>contest is about to start
>they all leave to go catch pokemons
>they get back when more than half of the contestants already did their scene
>mfw
>>
>>9130060
what tag?
>>
>My friend really wants to go to a convention I don't really care about and begs me to come with her
>I finally give in and think it'll be a nice con weekend
>I leave for the convention place a bit earlier from the hotel because I have to register for the masquerade and she's OK with it
>I try to call her after registering and ask how she's doing and where we're gonna meet
>Doesn't answer my calls nor texts
>After like 3 hours she says she went home because her costume didn't work out
>Stuck alone in a convention I didn't even want to go to as none of my other friends went there
Didn't speak to her for a while after that. We're still on shaky terms.

>>9129775
Jesus fuck anon this is just depressing. I'm sorry for you.
>>
>>9130064
I know that feel
>>
>>9129803
I'm sorry anon if you were in MD we could hang out.
>>
>>9130117
>lace

Thank God it's mosty underwear shots but still disturbing
>>
Posted this in the Cringy Family & Friends Thread but:
>have friend/ex
>said friend is into videogames but not really up to date on shows/movies, etc.
>every time I mention something that I'm watching or playing, they suddenly get into it
>wouldn't care if they didn't obsess over it and try to talk about it every five minutes
>has happened at least four times over the course of this year with various things
>friend is now starting to do more cons since I've started going to more
>"I think I'm gonna cosplay too!"
>okay.jpg
>ends up cosplaying partner character to a character that I debuted this year, looks awful but it's his first cosplay so whatever
>try not to get weirded out by the fact that he chose that specific character
>"I had so much fun, my next cosplay will probably be xyz!"
>ANOTHER partner character to a cosplay that I've been doing for two years
I'm not saying that people can't cosplay what they want or enjoy the same things that I do (my friends and I have similar tastes) but this one friend takes it to the extreme. It's obvious that they would have zero interests in any of these things normally. I can't tell if this is a misplaced attempt to get me romantically interested again or what but it's annoying. I want to say something but it's not even worth it at this point. Didn't include in the other post but friend is 33 aka way too old to be doing shit like this.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>on vacation
>found perfect addition to kawaii bedroom in little shop
>cinnamon swirl bread-cat face, ultra cute
>can't spend the $30 right now
>the store doesn't have a web shop

Maybe next year.
>>
So my boyfriend and I are somewhat angry and annoyed. We found a breeder that we really like and all ready to pick up our puppy this weekend. After a week and a half of her limited contact, she finally messaged me that we might not be getting it. I'm really sad because we basically had our hearts set on him

To distract myself, been thinking all the new things I get to experience when we move next year to ATL
>actual comm
>dragon*con
>renn faire

Just ready to get out of this town
>>
I just wish I knew how to stop being a raging ball of anger and jealousy. Looking pretty is the only thing I can somewhat pride myself over some people but I realize it's completely subjective, useless, and ephemeral. I hate that the thing I wish most dearly for is to be better than others.
>>
>Metlia finally made an MV
>only 3 members left

Well that went downhill fast, and the audio mixing or whatever isn't really that great in it either.
>>
>>9130214
>Buying a puppy from a breeder instead of adopting a dog from a shelter

Why.
>>
>>9130221
I kind of know this feel. I'm super competitive with others, and it's contributing to my desire to get plastic surgery to get "perfect" breasts. I recognize it as unhealthy and ultimately futile, since we all age, but I can't stop obsessing.
>>
>>9130238
Coz its my money and I can do whatever the fuck I want with it?
>>
>>9130214
Good breeders usually have a waitlist for their puppies. Some reserve months or years in advance, often for litters that are planned and not even conceived yet. Often a good breeder will match puppies to owners based on the pup's personality and the requirements put forth by the owners.

Your chances of getting a quality puppy from a breeder without waiting for a while and being passed up for potential owners that are better matched to an individual puppy are slim.

What breed are you looking for?
>>
>>9130047
I've always called my cat that and when I got a kitten I called that one babykitten. But now these nicknames are ruined.
>>
>>9130246
Going for a corgi. I was surprised too because I was expecting us to get a corgi next year the latest but this breeder comes with credentials and she doesn't keep waiting lists or at least she doesn't now because apparently our puppy is going to a family who has been on her list for a year. All of that doesn't make it angry but it's the fact that we've asked repeatedly of there were other people interested and she said no.
>>
>>9130259
Sounds like she doesn't quite know what she's doing, or she had a last-minute interest that was more appealing to her than you, and she was trying to avoid making you feel inferior.

Also, good luck with a corgi. I mean that genuinely, I've only met one friendly one, and I used to work at a vet office. Most were neurotic little shits. I think people forget that corgis are a working breed because of their small stature, and don't give them the mental stimulation and exercise they need.
>>
>>9130265
Yeah, the vibe I'm getting is that she wants to break up with us but wants us to do it. I really don't blame her for her decision, especially when breeding is like her hobby job. Just wish she had been upfront so that we dont get too invested. Oh well, hopefully something will turn up
>>
File: squidcancer.jpg (12KB, 204x283px) Image search: [Google]
squidcancer.jpg
12KB, 204x283px
>go to the bathroom to pull up my tights
>accidentally grab my thong
>gave myself the wedgie of a lifetime
>mfw I'm pretty sure some other lolitas heard me squeal
>>
>>9130299
I didn't think lolitas would actually wear thongs underneath all those frills.
>>
>>9130039
See. Hes just a douchebag not someone with a mental disorder. He obviously peaked in highschool and cant handle everyone moving on and growing up because he seems unable to without taking responsibility for things. And who seriously uses the term lynch mob anymore? its racist as fuck and hes prolly white too. Or if hes not thats a seriously fucked up thing to accuse someone of. Lynch mobs were terrible and accusing someone of that is a shitty thing to do. Buzzword using piece of shit. Stay away anon he will talk shit for years to anyone who will listen.
>>
>>9130242
Well thanks for supporting whats hopefully not a puppy mill overly defensive anon. Good luck with your puppy quest.
>>
File: ahhh.jpg (19KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
ahhh.jpg
19KB, 600x376px
>friend has been out of work for months
>is really bad with money and impulse buys like crazy
>con fast approaching
>keeps mentioning lack of funds
>has spent a ton of money working on a new cosplay
>keeps buying random crap and posting photos online
>mfw I find myself personally freaking out about her lack of funds because I can't imagine spending like that without a job
>needs basic things for the hotel (toiletries, food, etc), "I don't know if I'll be able to afford it, anon"
>>
File: and you.jpg (56KB, 597x473px) Image search: [Google]
and you.jpg
56KB, 597x473px
>KiraKira happens to be open while I'm putting in a taobao order
>"Oh man, I should get something from them! I haven't bought a new headpiece in forever!"
>Decide on a nice classic piece
>add it to my order
>fucking pruany hasn't purchased literally anything in my order, it's all been sitting there about a week now
>In the interim, the headpiece sold out and KiraKira closed again

If I could reach through the internet and choke a bitch...
>>
>>9130238
>>9130323
Some people don't have the knowledge or expertise to properly handle a shelter dog. Shelter dogs OFTEN have a variety of issues, and it's better that they go to a person or family who has the patience, time, and knowledge to work through those issues and do any necessary retraining. Someone who can train a puppy perfectly fine may not have the skill set to help an older dog with abandonment or abuse in their past, and could make the dog's emotional well being worse not better.

Additionally, hypoallergenic dogs don't really exist at shelters.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to purchase from a breeder instead of adopting, so long as that breeder has been well researched as a legitimate and healthy source.

>sage for OT
>>
File: butthurtazn.jpg (14KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
butthurtazn.jpg
14KB, 313x313px
>>9130306
They're not supposed to. We do panty checks at the start of each meetup, where the comm president climbs under your petti to make sure you're wearing lolita undergarments. If you're wearing modern panties, we pull them off you and burn them.
>>
>>9130354
Sounds the same as penis inspection at all of my cosplay meets.
>>
>>9130319
I'll be honest, english is not my first language so I didn't know lynch mob was downright racially negative word now. Wish I had known when I talked to him. And yes, he's whiter than the moon.
I have 100% given up on ever even being nice to him again, after explaining that I have some pretty stressful things going on, partly due to a very good friend slowly dying, his only response was "what are you trying to achieve with this?". Confirmed asshole, hope he stays paranoid while the rest of us enjoy our cons.

Good feel time
>did not get into my dream uni programme this year
>need to take intensive 2-month supplying classes to better my grades so I have a better chance next year
>live in a country where you get paid (very little) to go to school so I've made due with that for 6 years now
>Intensive classes means I'm not gonna be able to work during those periods, and finding a job that'll have me during my months off is impossible (schedule is october - november and april - may)
>also only ever had a single job almost 10 years ago
>depressed cause it means I can't afford to see friends at cons for a while, go anywhere at all, enjoy the next year in the slightest
>look for jobs anyway, find a night job closeby that requires a logical brain
>big paycheck due to it being an evening/night job, paid business trips to neighbouring countries (with extra pay)
>send application
>get an answer the next day
>they loved my application and wanna talk to me in 14 days about the job (worded it in a way that I'm currently their top pick but they are obligated to look at all other applications before they decide)
>application deadline is on the 31st august so that's 14 days before the deadline runs out
>already screaming on the inside at the amount of money I might start earning soon and all those cool cosplays I can finally make

Based insomnia
>>
>>9130347
Also, if you know what kind of dog you are probably getting you can ensure a better living conditions for it. We got a puppy 8 years ago, she was from Russia, super tiny and loved us super deeply from the first second. They marketed her as a poodle mix and almost house clean. Turns out she was almost dying, barely 2 months old (had been in my country for a month already) and afraid to death of other dogs. With patience, love and proper care she has had a good life and is a very nice dog. However, I can only imagine how she would be a total ctastrophe in a town or anywhere she would regularly see other dogs, not get out whenever she wants (she wasn't even near house clean) or hear lots of loud noices. If you get a small poodle (our other dog is miniature poodle) it would get along well even in a city probably, but that dog would never. How she was marketed was totally misleading but the story had a happy ending. This was also a reputable place to get rescue dogs. The plus side is she has been super healty after that, after she was nearly brought back to life she has only got two bad teeth removed.
>>
>>9130397
>house clean
Finnfag detected
>>
>>9130323
It's not. All the breeders I've looked at come with a contract to bring the dogs back to them if we are unable to take care of them. Thank you for your concern
>>
>>9130323
Not every country has puppy mills. Stop being such a holier-than-thou smug retard
>>
File: TK_Surprised_Adrien.png (2MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
TK_Surprised_Adrien.png
2MB, 2048x1152px
Going to my first con ever as Adrien Agreste. I've never done cosplay before.

I'm going with a large group of people that I really don't know, so I'll be clinging onto one person the entire time. She'll be going as Marinette, which works out pretty well I guess. I've known her for about two years now and we're close friends. She's going to teach me about con etiquette as we arrive, since I don't know jack shit.

Really hoping this will be a fun experience. I don't want my first convention to turn me away from such a big community. I like browsing /cgl/ and I want to get the most out of my first con.
>>
>>9130054
not to give you false hope anon, but the first person might not work out. it happens.
>>
>have doctors appointment, need to get ultrasound for mystery lump
>ultrasound goes okay but wait, they're gonna need to biopsy that shit
>starting senior year of college in 2 days, should get results next week
>freaking out like crazy

There's a good chance that it's nothing but it's really hard to not let the what if thoughts get in the way.
If they're positive It's really gonna fuck up my last year of schooling and all the cosplays and cons I have planned for the next year or so, and it's really stressing me out.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 500x600px
>>9130430
This. One time I got a job four months after another guy got it. Fun story time, which I'm not supposed to know, but my aunt was friends with the guy's family.

>tfw guy they picked over me got fired for using the company credit card to buy things on Runescape
>find out later he's in jail
>expect it to be related to theft or something petty, but nope
>he was heavily involved in a CP ring

I know it's petty as fuck, but I'm delighted that the guy they picked over me turned out to be garbage. Meanwhile, I stayed at that job for years and got perfect reviews and pay increases. Bet the hiring manager felt silly.
>>
>>9129775
>They Laugh about how they ditched me
All the other stuff is shitty but somewhat forgivable, but that is over the line. You need to cut all of those people out of your life now.
>>
>>9130143
>After like 3 hours she says she went home because her costume didn't work out

I call bullshit on that, why wouldn't she just go in regular cloths and enjoy the con? Why waste the money on hotel and con ticket by not going at all?

I wonder what her real reason for not going was.
>>
>>9130152
>get me romantically interested again
Why not start trying to get him romantically interested in other people/try to get him dates so he leaves you alone and sees that you arn't interested in him. It could just be that he considers you a good friend and thinks it is fun to do things with you.
>>
File: PBAnime8 (1).jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
PBAnime8 (1).jpg
36KB, 640x480px
Kind of an awkward question but here goes..

Are there any other lolitas who struggle with alcoholism/substance abuse that might be up for chatting sometime?
My substance abuse has gotten really bad lately, and I'm having a tough time relating to anyone about it. I don't know anyone I'm close to/trust who can relate, and I am looking for a new support group to go to but I always feel the people there have way different life experiences where a lot of the girls in the lolita community are pretty similar (female, mid 20s, no kids, probably has a job, likes pretty things, alcoholism creates a lot of lolita related issues too believe it or not). It would be really nice to relate to someone who might be in a similar situation.
>>
>>9130543
I'm not in a similar situation but I'm in the market for a qt substance abusing lolita gf.
>>
>>9130357
do they pull off and burn your penis if it doesn't match your character?
>>
>>9130543
I always get drunk after a large meet up, and sometimes drink before hand to ease the anxiety. It's really exhausting being in my comm, which sounds dumb since they're nobodies in my life. But shit sticks, and I drink to make the bad feelings go away. I wouldn't say I abuse alcohol all the time, but I definitely go on binges.

I'd be happy to be your friend anon. Drop a throw away email and let's chat!
>>
>>9130572
Octavekitten?
>>
File: 1464272876689.jpg (506KB, 1000x695px) Image search: [Google]
1464272876689.jpg
506KB, 1000x695px
>>9129311
I already bought a ton of fabrics. I'm making me some halloween dresses.
>>
>>9130696
Hahahaha no, but I like her even more now if she hits the sauce as often as I do.
>>
>>9130386
The other anon is just being very sensitive, It's not a racist word but people are claiming it is due to it's history and forget other countries had it too.

nowadays it refers to any group that gets angry at an individual who belongs to a certain group or belief, no matter their skin colour.
>>
Perhaps it's from the summer heat, but I fucking hate lolita right now. I feel like an idiot when I wear it, and have no interest in buying anything new. I often fantasize about how much money I'd make if I sold off my entire wardrobe. I think about what I'd use the money on. Maybe a ticket to Europe? That boob job I've always wanted? Then I think
>b-but you can't have big boobs in lolita, it makes it too hard to fit brand
>fuck it, fuck lolita! BOOBS! Glorious perky round boobs!
and then I snap out of it because I know if I did sell my wardrobe, I'd miss it...ugh
>>
>>9130886
Anon I'll trade you my H cups for whatever you have. Please take them I'm begging you
>>
>>9130907
Holy shit I can't even imagine what an H cup looks lIke irl. I'm a lopsided B/A, but even then my rib cage is so large it makes it difficult to fit some brands. Too bad there's no rib reduction surgery hah
>>
>>9130450
anon, until you get your results absolutely pack your free time with intensive stuff (reading, video games, cosplay etc.) so you don't have time to stress about it. don't worry about the what ifs, take everything as it comes.

>>9130416
uuuunless you're living in somewhere tiny like Andora, San Marino, Vatican City etc., pretty much everywhere has puppy mills anon.
>>
>>9130907
I used to be a GG, but after having a kid, am down to a DDD. There's hope for you, anon.
>>
>>9131004
They just look very large. I have the issue where i have a very small frame but giant tits. So in this scenario it's covered by insurance. I'd take a B cup if possible. It's very frustrating to buy clothes because I have to buy one or two sizes up just to fit my boobs. Also buying bras is a nightmare. They cost upwards of $80 and usually only come from Europe.

>>9131011
No kids for me! I've got a reduction in mind that is covered by insurance thank god. I can't wait to not worry about dresses not fitting from my boobs alone.
>>
>Long work day, but payday
>get home, pull up cgl
>check bst and dream dress thread to see if anyone is talking about the dresses I want
>nope; that's okay, I haven't seen either of the JSKs I've been looking for in a few months
>pull up lace market and type in "crystal dream"
>there it is
>CDC JSK in Navy. WITH headbow
>stare at screen
>bought it so damn fast
I had every single aggressive driver on the way home and a long ass week, I deserved this
>>
>been cosplaying for 8 years
>only slightly modified closet cosplays
>making cosplays for the first time
>have spent so much time and money on this
>keep having to remake and resew and shit
>so tired of this shit

I'm so scared, I've justifiably been on bad cosplay blogs but I'm afraid I'll never have a decent cosplay to show off and be proud of
>>
>>9131021

How has your spine not snapped like a toothpick if your frame is that small
>>
File: breathing.png (34KB, 298x268px) Image search: [Google]
breathing.png
34KB, 298x268px
>>9130354
How would a fellow go about applying for this job?
>>
>>9131261
I have FF boobs and honestly I have seen girls with D's that somehow look bigger than mine :(

My band size and rib cage area is small though and the rest of me is smaller too in comparison. Im not super tiny though, a small frame doesnt always mean youre really thin, but these big boobs do mean my back hurts almost constantly and im never sure if its the boobs or just something else.

I have the same problem as>>9131021 as I can normally fit into dresses perfectly fine in every aspect until it has to cover my boobs. waist is not a problem for me, its always my boobs that make something unable to fit and even with a minimizer on it only takes off a few inches and still looks boob loafy.
>>
File: catwtf.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
catwtf.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>go to Eric Powell signing
>some dude shows up with another dude on a leash
>rando gets mad that they'd disrespect Powell like this
>"Get this daddy dom shit out of here!"
>all three are told by owner to take it outside
>none of them came back
>Eric Powell signed my book, yay~
>>
>>9130708
She showed up shitfaced drunk to UtS.
>>
>>9131412
Oh shit, I'm not that extreme. Most times I just down a beer or take a shot, but that's the furthest I'll go. I don't think I could survive the embarrassment cause I can be an awful drunk sometimes. From what I see on her instagram though, she seems like she's got her ducks in order, so who am I to judge.
>>
>>9130543
here,
>>9131412
Sounds like me desu. I wouldn't say I get completely shitfaced at meets but I drink constantly at them. Other than that my life is in order, it's just alcoholism that fucks it up
>>9131456
I can drop a throwaway later if you wanna chat
>>
>>9131412
No she didn't, they drank there and she especially got visibally tipsy. Love that chick
>>
>>9131719
well that's not really the same. that kind of shows she's probably not an alcoholic
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nl81s0pIer1qjtmgm.gif (887KB, 245x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nl81s0pIer1qjtmgm.gif
887KB, 245x260px
>doing duo cosplay with a friend
>notice she's not mentioning working on her cosplay
>ask if she's doing it
>"yeah anon and it's going to be so good! I have all these ideas and I'm planning them out!"
>it's a really simple costume what the fuck are you talking about.
>2 weeks before con
>"I'm really going to have to rush to get this finished anon, nothing is done yet :/"
>my cosplay was done months ago
>3 days before con
>she didn't buy a single fucking thing or start anything and got pushy with me about scrapping the group and didn't give up until I said I wasn't wearing my cosplay
fuck you I had a bunch of other cosplays to rewear and that's exactly what I did. Hope you liked not getting your picture taken.
She's already making new group cosplay plans with more people and wants me to join.
>>
>>9130064
dude same
>>
File: blush.gif (202KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
blush.gif
202KB, 720x405px
>be short and flat-chested
>normal guys ignore me
>attract lolicon weirdies by the truckload
>>
>>9131092
It's ok Anon, everyone starts like this. You do what you can with the skills that you have and learn along the way. I'm sure you'll look fine!
>>
>haven't worn earrings for years
>thought holes closed up, haven't been able to put earrings in when I tried
>went to get them re-pierced today
>piercer put sample earrings right through original holes, no issues, no pain
>could've been wearing earrings for the past ten years, had no idea
>feel like a damn fool
>gonna buy so much kawaii jewelry now
>hoping surgical steel on aliexpress is legit safe
>>
>>9131092
if you really want to improve post yourself here and ask for advice
It's scary but it's better than keep trying and failing all the time
>>
>fraud on my debit card
>get block put on account until i recieve a new one
>can't buy anything
>tfw missing out on great wunderwelt sales
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mpyd3q90N71qz4rgp.gif (656KB, 245x130px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mpyd3q90N71qz4rgp.gif
656KB, 245x130px
>tfw I'm cosplay for first time, but don't want to be a scrublord and halfass it
>Can't find the bag for Professor Birch
>Don't know a dang thing about making a bag
>>
>>9131838
why can't normal guys be into flatter girls? :(
>>
>tfw no qt trap to couples cosplay with
>>
There's a girl in my comm who's notorious for causing drama on this board. She got kicked from a neighboring comm before coming to ours and she seems sweet but I'm wary of her
>>
>be me
>be in a cosplay community where crazy 20 soemthing year old women constantly try to involve me in their drama
>I just want to have fun and cosplay leave me the fuck alone
>>
File: konnervous.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
konnervous.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>tfw my dead cospal's favorite restaurant shut down

It's like losing her again. We ate there so many times with the cosfam.
>>
>>9131909
some probably are, but you're surely not shocked that guys tend to be attracted to more effeminate body types?
>>
I feel like, no matter what I do, my coords just aren't good enough. I've been in the fashion for five years and I feel like I'm constantly treading water. I don't know why. I play all my coords safe, so safe that they go unnoticed. I always do it. I'll build myself up to have an amazing coord, and then I'll chicken out of some of the accessories or whatever in case it's "too much" and then I end up plain.

What's wrong with me, gulls?
>>
>>9129661
Just chiming in to say that pokemon go isn't all that similar to other handheld pokemon games. Im not trying to convert you or anything, I don't play go myself and couldn't care less, but you sound like a whiny asshole over something you've never even tried. It's free, it might help you make more friends in your comm if you play for a single afternoon with them, either learn to say "no thanks" or quit bitching.
>>
>>9131320
Are you sure you're measuring right? If you have a small band size, you very well could know girls with Ds that are bigger than your FF.
>>
When putting together cosplay groups, my friends always suggest I do the most plain, boring outfits even though I'm a better seamstress than most of them. I would call it coincidence, but it's literally every time, even if I don't resemble the character at all. I can't help but wonder if they're subtly trying to not invite me by picking characters/designs they know I won't like, but they're the ones who offer to include me in the first place, so...? I don't know what to think.
>>
File: rindiarrhea.png (147KB, 602x514px) Image search: [Google]
rindiarrhea.png
147KB, 602x514px
>>9132049
What restaurant?
>>
>>9131909
>>9131838

Same reason girls ignore us manlets; girls prefer manlier (taller) men and boys prefer feminine (bustier) woman.
>>
>>9131909
>>9131838
Define normal and weirdies and I'll tell you.
>>
>>9132331
non-lolicons are normal
pedos/lolicons are not normal
>>
>>9132327
Yeah but manlets literally are smaller and not as strong. That isn't just manlines it's genetics.
>>
>>9132327
a better indicator would be vocal resonance. men with deeper voices tend to father more children, but that's only because women choose to procreate with them more frequently than other men.

a man with a high voice is seen as childlike or gay.
>>
>>9132354

???
Muscle strength and height have no real correlation, aside from the legs usually.
>>
>>9129775
Drop the fuck out of them. Find new friends, it's unrelated but I posted in the cringe family/friends thread about being taken advantage of. It was one of the hardest things to drop the friend because I really thought we were friends. But after about 2 months I realized how much happier I actually was.
>>
I wish I could connect with the artists in AA more, but I know to them I'm just a freak.
I've been depressed for awhile now with the only thing keeping me going is visiting AAs at cons and commisioning art from them.
I'm always upset with myself when I booth barnacle too much or get too emotional, but it all means so much to me.
>>
Good luck to the anon who's birthday is this weekend and is going to a con with douche bag friends.

I hope you have a happy birthday and have fun at whatever con you were talking about.
>>
>>9132406
Something something "it's all in your head"
Something something "just go, you'll have fun"
Something something (insert tough love here).

I've read/heard/given the whole bullshit pep talk. You've read/heard the whole bullshit peptalk. Let's skip pretending your situation is unique and just gather the balls to go meet the people at AA. Honestly. Aren't you tired of reading the pep talks?
>>
>Find a really good fanfic
>Read the whole thing
>This shit was spot on. Great writing and characterization
>Completed in 2013
>Author mentioned in notes she was working on a sequel
>No activity on her account since 2013

This is some dumb weaboo shit but I really want to read that sequel.
>>
>Live in crap apartment
>Fucking neighbors whining about 'messy' apartment (I live on the first floor and they have the parking lot facing so they always be snooping if I open the doors to let air in.)
> I guess because I'm not all that friendly after working nights or could care less about the dumb get togethers the main office holds?
>I'm usually decently clean but con time or commissions tend to make me lax
>Recently had a string of bad luck/ family issues so haven't cleaned much.
>Open door to rearrange crafting area
>Out of the blue the main office schedules a inspection
>This apartment has awful cheap shaggy rug that retains dust like nothing else. I have the worse dust allergy
>Even vacuuming sets me off into heavy sneezing and redness . Have to wear a surgical mask to do most cleaning as is.
>Now have to rearrange half the apartment and fix the hole a ex friend's dog left.

I just really hate my neighbors mentality that just because I want to be left alone. Means I simply must be up to something.
>>
>>9129650
if someone asks you be like,"i have nothing against it, but I tried it, and I'm not into it. maybe we have something else in common. what else have you been into lately?"

that "shit flipping" you're sensing, while not always the best reaction, is usually people being really excited because there is a thing they like they want to share with someone they want to be friends with. it can definitely come off pushy. they don't realise it.

the people i like best i don't have much in common with in terms of hobbies--i share values with them. i'm always up for learning about a new hobby at least in a way that can make me say i did a thing with a friend today, even when i don't find it totally interesting. (had i done it on my own.)

if you can find a friend who is willing to trade like that with you, learn a little bit here and there, you'll probably meet in the middle at some point. don't know if this is the answer you are looking for.

it is difficult to meet someone who is both, a really ideal friend and shares all your interests, but if you can do both, awesome.
>>
>>9132508
same poster as >>9132508 kind of tired, misread, and misquoted...thought "flipping shits" was in reference to people being too excited over Pokemon Go, sorry.
>>
>Be guy
>Wear EGA, EGL, and j-fashion generally
>Get contacted on Grindr of all fucking places
>Photographer guy likes my feminine appearance and wants to see if he can do a photoshoot with me
>He says I might pop up in promotional material or ads
>He actually checks out as a professional photographer and I'm not going to be cut into pieces and thrown into a river
>I'm a bit scared and now going full overdrive on looking good with makeup
>Feel good for getting revenge on all those people that said I was ugly in the past
>Parents and friends keep on telling me they don't like my hair or whatever and I'm considering just blurting this shit out and seeing how they react
>I'll just do the photoshoot modestly then post the pics on my FB if they're nice
>>
>>9132463
naw it's less about the depression and more how to talk and engage without being a creep or boot barnacle or convey how important they are to me without beint creepy ~_~
>>
>>9132538
From an AA artist, the best kind of compliment you can give is by continuously supporting us (i.e. Commission every con or buy something). Becoming friends won't just happen magically, but the more you're familiar the more likely we'll want to have an actual conversation besides about whatever show you're buying/commissioning. Follow on social media and be active on liking things. Don't constantly comment on stuff, since that may be too much. Don't hang around the table for longer than necessary, if the conversation dies don't provoke it further. It takes a lot of time, yes, but that's just how it works.
I'm personally really happy to hear a compliment like that, thank you anon. Makes the hard work we do feel worth it.
>>
I figure this is more relevant here than anywhere else. It's pretty embarrassing tho.

>casually shopping at an outdoor mall out of state
>decide to visit the Hot Topic just to see what they have
>I check their collectibles before I look at the shirt wall
>they had a lot better selection of generic cute shirts there than at my home store, which has nothing but edgy shit and band swag
>one of the sales associates comes up to me and asks if I need any help
>he's wearing a riddler cosplay
>I let him know I'm doing fine and only browsing, but decide to throw in a compliment anyway
>"By the way, I really like your Onceler cosplay."
>"What?"
>and in that moment, I realized my fucking mistake
>why the fuck did I say onceler instead of riddler? why?
>I quickly just stutter "I... I like your cosplay," because I know better than to attempt to say "riddler" when my mouth is ready to say "onceler" again despite the fact I can clearly see the question marks all over his outfit
>"Oh! Thank you," he says nicely but interally I am screaming, hoping that his "what?" was because the store was loud and I have a quiet voice and not that I totally fucked up saying "riddler" big time
>end up leaving and not buying anything because I had someone outside waiting on me to finish up and keep moving

That was one of the most spaghetti-inducing experiences I've had in a while.
>>
>tfw not sure if I want to be with my boyfriend anymore because he was pretty cringey when we went to a con together and was being kind of a baby the whole time about little things and didn't communicate about it
>hung around the con without a shirt on while outside of cosplay and was being kind of loud and obnoxious among a few other things
>he said he loved me at some point during the con even though it had only been a few months and I'm not sure if I'm ready for that
>he also says that this relationship is one of the only things going right in his life and that freaks me out but I'm too afraid to say anything because I don't want to hurt him but at the same time that's an enormous amount of pressure
>discussed our sex life with a mutual friend at length in detail
>have a lot of things I need to sort through both physically and mentally but he has a ton of emotional baggage and I don't think I can handle it
>feel as if it's all fine and dandy when he has freak-outs but when I get overwhelmed and break down and vent a little bit it has to be a big deal and he has to take it personally
>feel more like his therapist than his girlfriend and feel like I'm suffocating at times especially since he wants to know what I'm doing constantly even though he means well

I don't want to hurt him, but I'm not sure if I can do this for much longer. Man, I thought I grew enough as a person to be in a relationship but I don't think I can handle this.

In more positive, /cgl/ related news:
>tfw dropped 8 kgs so far this summer, hopefully going to drop 8-10 more
>tfw working on one of my dream cosplays and it's going really well and I can't wait
>money has been relatively stable, my bank was going a bit low a month ago but I sold some things
>took some time off work and when I got back my coworkers and boss were happy and missed me
>tfw might have found my dream school and it's in an area that's not too far away from some really great cons and really close to my old home area
>>
>>9132406
sounds like you've been having a hard time, anon. depression and anxiety (if that applies to you) are really a bitch. if you think you need a little extra help bringing yourself up, pick up the book, "The Gifts of Imperfection" by Brene Brown.

one thing you can do beforehand is go on the artists' fb/ig/whatever, if they have it, and write them a nice post about how you can't wait to see them there, in your own words. have that be your mental promise to yourself you're going to try to talk with them a little.

lastly, remember that even the most confident seeming people get anxious, lonely, scared, tired, and sad. i bet that the artists you want to commission from are v.happy to receive business from you and go through the same emotional state about being at the con. you are not alone. they are def normal people, and many make art because they like making others happy. your emotional reaction is natural and prob means a lot to them.
>>
>>9132558
>feel as if it's all fine and dandy when he has freak-outs but when I get overwhelmed and break down and vent a little bit it has to be a big deal and he has to take it personally

Oh, anon, had that happen to me before with my ex boyfriend. Only stayed in that relationship because I did truly love him, but if you're not super set on being with him, you might as well break up him. It's honestly not worth the hassle otherwise.

>friend of mine a while ago kissed me on the head out of nowhere
>Told him that it wasn't really okay to do that
>tell boyfriend
>freaks out calling me disloyal and how I betrayed him, when I couldn't really do anything more as my friend kissed me, and I made sure to tell my friend why that was not okay.
>Later boyfriend sends me a message how I've destroyed him and he's on the floor crying
>Scared as anything, and continue to apologise
>Freaking out until 2 hours later he sends me a message saying "Oh yeah, sorry I freaked out that much didn't mean it"
>Tell him about how things aren't quite how they used to be a few weeks after this incident
>"NO, ANON, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S CHANGED. SEE, I'M EXACTLY THE SAME"
>>
>>9132558
>>9132563
dump his ass

I don't get why men treat us this way when if we really did want another guy at con we could have them in a snap. If I wanted to be disloyal or cheat I could soo easily, so don't treat us like we are disloyal when we aren't.
>>
>>9132569
Things with me and his were pretty good aside from that, it was pretty much the only thing in the relationship that bugged me, and anyway, he dumped me 4 months ago. Funnily enough, he left me for another girl. We're still good friends and if he needs to vent I am here for him but jfc his freakouts were the worst, especially when I got shit scared at them too.
>>
>>9132538
in that case, sorry I am >>9132560 since i am in a book suggesting mood...if i'm getting you right, you want to improve on communication and social skills, try "changing behavior" by georgianna donadio
>>
>>9132560
>>9132581
Thankyou for your posts anon I'll try to do both of those readings and follow your advices

it's good to know that the artists do like it as well
>>
>>9132584
do what you can <3 you are good and worthy.
>>
>>9131943
you can be respectful without being best buds. it's hard to tell what's what on the internet one way or the other. keep your guard up, see what she's like over a long period of time, and make your decision based on your own interactions.

desu, you might never really know her or most the people in your comm. maybe its just me, but im hella anxious at meets. the only time i feel im myself is when im with my bff or super close friends/senpai.

its like, most loli drama is honestly like a group of people with different color-tinted sunglasses arguing about what color the sky is to them had they never known it was blue.everyones perspective is different, and sometimes we just have to do the cliche, "take a stroll in someone else's teaparties." (lol)

then again, if you have it on pretty reliable info that this person is someone you should steer clear of or you just get a bad feeling, trust your gut. you don't have throw shade or shun, but you don't have to go out of your way to be nice.
>>
>>9132563
Dump him
>>
>>9132569
>men should know that I can just jump on any other guy's dick that I want in a flash the minute the relationship becomes unfavourable

The guys described in those posts were enormous faggots, but you're no better either you harpy cunt.
>>
>>9132558
Get out now. I dated an emotionally manipulative person on and off for four years (I was young and couldn't really see the signs). He had a lot of his own personal problems and, in trying to help him, my own mental health deteriorated fast. How clingy he is already with you is a red flag.
>>
File: JOJOstardustlaugh.jpg (869KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JOJOstardustlaugh.jpg
869KB, 1920x1080px
>>9130021
>Ex-freinds with benefits posts about me in feels thread again
>>
>>9132725
Sounds like everything posted about you was right ;)
>>
Not entirely cgl related but here goes
>missing an old best friend as its been a while and she was really great friend before her unstability
>friend was mostly part of my jfashion and raver phase. She was a bit of a weeb but more into disney.
>she didnt really know how to keep friends or partners and i think she thought money was the way or complete submission when it came to men
looking back:
>she bought me a lot kawaii shit. Huge rilakkumas, stationary, pastel vomit wigs ect. She gave me the jumbo rilakkuma has a halloween gift. Gave me huge easter baskets
>she was a little on the unfortunate side. Big Polynesian girl, untamable hair, big face with big features. Still enjoyed being feminine and neon makeup
>right as tumblr was starting to get SJW, people would comment at raves like "wow your such a good friend for respecting *her* pronouns and dressing up with her!"
>i finally realize what people meant looking back
>she became unstable, accusing me of not texting her enough. not caring about her ect. Got incredibly mad at me once for saying her favorite hair products were inferior.
>recently came across the cards she gave me, im pretty sure she was in love with me ny the long sappy messages she wrote me on each of them.
>recently was going through old rave photos, liking a few of them because we both looked good and nothing was too incrimating.
>tumblrtinas on my facebook who dont know her personally liked the photo, one went as far as to ask me how her transistioning was and mention how their glad im so supportive of trans people.
>bittersweet keks
>>
>>9131916

>no qt cosplay bf who will crossplay with me or at least support me crossplaying
>Gay weebs basically don't exist unless they're furries or semi-normies
>Trying to find one in my country that meets my low standards and isn't a chaser is impossible

I feel like I've looked everywhere but I'm turning up nothing. I've tried to reverse the process and think about where my ideal partner would go and search there, but still nothing.

Is there a series or particular fandom that gay cosplayers particularly choose? I feel like the crossplay community is exclusively straight or transgender and most BL or fujobait series are just full of women.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (17KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
17KB, 500x345px
>Be a fan of very well-known cosplay/fantasy costume business that do beautiful gowns and accessories that sell for hundreds of dollars
>Always wanted to do something like that myself but between life and regular full-time job I don't have the time to do something as big as making my own brand
>"Gosh... that intricate metal filigree looks... somehow familiar?"
>Browse Aliexpress and find the same exact thing for US$12
>MFW They've literally just been putting two items together with connector rings, spray-painting them, gluing on a different gemstone and reselling them for hundreds of bucks
>...... maybe I CAN get into this business after all
>Right now I'm looking up cheap stuff on Aliexpress to turn into beautiful headdresses
>Lowkey devo that my fave brand has been a sneaky sneakity-sneak tho
>>
>>9132533
good luck and stay safe
>>
>>9132556
Aw
>>
>Want to wear military lolita
>Will definitely look like a guy in it
>>
>>9132725
>again
>Haven't posted anything about you for 3 years
>Just like nobody has talked or cared about you for 3 years

Keep telling yourself how cool and popular you are and how famous you are here on /cgl/ though.
Your reaction photo tells me I was either right about you trying to pin me up as a murderer to simply guilt trip me again for daring to call you out on still being an untrustworthy immature shittalker.
However, it could also imply that you're a 25 year old fatass with no future who is desperately trying to cling onto a past that everyone has moved away from years ago, so desperate for attention that you've convinced yourself that 50% of people you meet are either out to get you because they're mad at your inexistent shine, and the other 50% consider you a god of retarded uni party games.

Grow the fuck up, get over yourself and stop talking shit. The older you get while still acting this way, the more pathetic you look and the less people will like you.

Go take another cold magical weight-loss shower. No girl is gonna allow you to pressure them into having sex with you when you look the way you currently do.
>>
>>9132805
SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>9132725
ps. read the manga fucking pleb
>>
>>9132807
I think owning any of the disney princess merch is cringy. Im more of a collect tsumtsums, disney pins and stationery and enjoy the theme parks kind of disney person.
To be fair though, a lot of girls obsessed with disney are batshit. I could care less about the face characters. I just like marie and pooh bear.
>>
>>9132823
You sound fine, anon. Though I've been to Disneyland Paris before and it blew out the ass, the attractions were pretty lame. I guess it wasn't for me because I love thrill rides and rollercoasters. They're probably much better in the US.
>>
>>9132805
>Grow the fuck up
>Lets her emotions take control over a shit post
Nicely handled there.
>>
I just want a lolita friend in my city I know well enough to ask to tea at a few days notice. Too new in my comm to have that but also most members live in the burbs and I don't have a car because I live in an urban area.
>>
>>9132844
What city, anon?
>>
>>9132843
This has got to be the comeback of the century, got any more?
>>
>>9132843
>being so blown out that this is the best you can do

Trade in your man-card, faggot. She's already got your balls in her purse.
>>
>>9132855
Whichever one you're not in.
>>
>>9132855
>>9132874
true. I feel like if I share my city i'll out myself
>>
>>9132882
share your state and maybe there are people in your area who can drop an email
>>
>>9132884
This
>>
>>9130415
Thats really nice of you to research it. Will you post pics when you bring the bundle of floof home?
>>
>>9132889
That
>>
>In college for dream career after taking a couple years off
>love school & program
>can only work part time while a student
>no money for brand til I finish school

At least when I graduate and start working in my career I'll make good money... But for now finding part-time work that pays more than just my rent is almost impossible. I've gotten good at finding deals on second-hand sites, but most of my friends have degrees and careers that pay them enough to buy a couple AP dresses a month and I wish I was on that level.

I just gotta hold on for another couple years...
>>
>>9132792
as a lolita that's into dd/lg, I can tell you that you shouldn't worry about doing anything sexual in your lolita clothes. They really have nothing to do with each other, only creeps want to fuck in their lolita clothes (why risk it anyway? It better be bodyline). There's nothing wrong with dd/lg or ageplay as long as you don't mix them together with lolita. I make a conscious effort to keep the two very separate, and keep my sexual interests private (but this is 4chan so fuck it).

also yes sounds like you could be into ageplay. Good luck.
>>
>>9132805
Please take your relationship drama somewhere else
>>
>>9132327
I ignore "manlets" (ur mad cause ur short? lol) because I'm a 6'2" woman and I don't have time for tiny men
>>
>>9132792
>>fuck am i an age player?
most women accept an infantalized role to some degree in their romantic relationships. men often discuss women as if they had minds like children.

whether or not you make that explicitly part of your relationship is up to you.
>>
>>9132792
my boyfriend and I do akk that shit, (who doesn;t want ice cream always), but it never feels like we're pretending to be children. We're just dorks. You're probably just a dork.
>>
>>9132999
all*
>>
>>9133003
Only here do people think this kinda shit is anything but fucking embarrassing. Stay classy
>>
File: 1435640783103.jpg (86KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1435640783103.jpg
86KB, 576x1024px
>>9132322
The non-ghetto McDonald's in our town. She was obsessed with the nuggets, but still fit because she exercised a lot.
>>
>>9132792
>>realize half my interactions with my boyfriend is being childish as heck, childish voice some times, playing silly games, wanting everything my way, eating ice cream before dinner although thats mostly him, convincing him we need a new lego set because nolostogia, trying to convince him to go to disneyland again, still have largish stuffed animal on our bed

This sounds way too much like my GF. I tolerate it, but if she ever calls me Daddy I'm running for the hills.

I think it might very well be a generational thing, judging by how girls on the internet are all about "hot dads" these days.
(Not that it's all a bad thing, I could never live up to the bishie boy standard of attractiveness.)
>>
>>9133016
>implying I said it was in good taste

Watching a couple of drunken idiots on a Saturday night stagger and fall into a bin is pretty embarrassing for them; doesn't make it any less amusing for me or anyone else watching. This is no different.

Stay salty.
>>
File: lolifeels.png (164KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
lolifeels.png
164KB, 500x461px
>>9131838
To this day, I wonder if my bf only dates me because I'm so little and he's a pedobear.
>>
>>9133029
It's definitely a trend of some kind. Tumblr for some reason (autism I assume) love to act like complete stereotypes while pretending it's somehow progressive. See; new ghostbusters movie where the black woman acts like a huge stereotype but gets nothing but praise from that crowd
>I'm a housewife who talks in an infant voice but but I'm choosing to do it so it's really progressive! No way society has anything at all to do with my behavior!
>>
>>9132999
>>9132993
I think it is a just a dork thing. we have nerdy hobbies and are generally silly outside of our relationship too. He can be just as goofy though im the only one who uses stupid voices.
>>
>>9133035
Why would I be salty? I don't think that word means what you think it means, friendo
>>
>>9132746
>political correctness retards assuming someone is trans
I hope you were a good friend and set them straight, anon. Sounds like she'll be one of those people you'll look back on and realize she shaped you in the time you could be together.
>>
>>9132792
Ageplay is a fetish, unless you're acting childish specifically for fetish roleplay reasons you're not an ageplayer. You're just a childish sort of person, and there is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>9133138
You sound defensive my dude. Can be taken as salt.
>>
File: backpedal.gif (124KB, 300x239px) Image search: [Google]
backpedal.gif
124KB, 300x239px
>>9133256
>>
I want to cosplay as an artist his oc because I love the design but I'm not sure if he would be happy about it or if it would be awkward and I'm too shy to ask.

He isn't really e-famous or anything so no one would recognize me anyway.
>>
>>9133278
Why would he not want you cosplaying his OC? It's not like you're tracing his art and posting it as your own.
>>
>>9133278
Why wouldn't he be happy about it? Sounds like an incredible compliment.
>>
>>9133256

I've been watching the interchange between you and that person I definitely think you don't know what the word 'salt' means. There's nothing salty about not wanting to see some shit relationship drama.

Maybe you should go to Facebook, Anon. I'm not saying that in a >>>/facebook/ way, I mean genuinely that is the best place to find relationship drama so you may find it's exactly what you're looking for. I'm sure a lot of us have made the mistake in the past of spending too long there and are grateful to be in a place like /cgl/ where we don't have to relive it.

Let the /cgl/-related feels roll.
>>
>>9132777
firefly path?
>>
>>9132777

Do it. Headdresses are fuckin easy. I made a few which I think are fine and it's all about planning the placement out. Use them as inspiration and you can bridge off into your own style from there.
>>
I feel like I pulled a muscle in my shoulder and yet here I am at the gym working out shoulders. Someone save me from this eating disorder hell.
>>
>>9133458
you dumb fuck don't work out a pulled muscle. Go do legs, you topheavy bastard.
>>
File: mistywtf.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
mistywtf.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>about to win my dream dress
>some bitch snipes me because I had a seizure

I'm fucking pissed.
>>
>>9133464
My legs are too thicc already.
>>
>>9129284
I love lolita fashion and built my wardrobe up to what I want, but it doesn't matter since I have an ugly face and pudgy body. I want to just sell it all and accept I'll never look good in it, but I know as soon as I do I'll hate myself even more. Fuck you pretty people.
>>
>>9133654
Anon wear it because you enjoy it. If you look out in the real world not everyone is a 10/10 and most comms have very average looking people. But they have fun. Dress for your body type and you'll be fine. Your body doesn't define you.
>>
>>9133470
I'm so sorry Anon, that's the worse
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
> posts photo on COF of me wearing an uncommon print
> sees girl post a photo on COF of her wearing the exact same print in the same cut and colorway
> she gets posted on here
> I don't

Yes good.
>>
>meet qt at work about a month ago
>had to hide power levels because he seemed super normie and everyone at my work is super normie
>go on a few dates
>few days ago had dinner at his place
>glass case of nico robin figures
>"oh they're my roommates, haha. he's kind of weird."
>roommate makes an appearance
>literally went from hobo to hot hipster after tying hair into short man bun and brown framed glasses
>seriously contemplating asking more about roommate now

It felt like the moment when all the rose petals swirl around in Ouran.
>>
>sees friend have a horrible time at con this weekend
>suffering from shitty hotel roommates, had his phone and wallet stolen, and his gf broke up with him
>want to do something nice and support him
>but also really want to jump his bones
>know he's in a bad place though and I dont want to be a rebound
>>
>>9133970
dump his ass
>>
>>9133967
Do ittt. Normies are the worst type of S/O to have. You don't want to be bored forever, right?
>>
>>9133975
this meme is getting kind of retarded...
>>
>>9133970
Jump his bones, save his sanity
>>
>completely obsessed with perceived flaws in my body
>sagging breasts
>measured 24 and 25 cm from top of sternum (left and right, respectively)
>applied firming cream, re-measured 22 and 23
>radiofrequency treatments can give up to 3 cm lift, usually only 1-2 though, and fix asymmetry
>"ideal" measurement is 19 cm
>so close to perfection I can taste it
>can't afford the radiofrequency tightening treatments yet
>probably won't receive optimal results
>will probably never be perfect without spending $10k on cosmetic surgery and having lifelong scars
>been going to therapy to try and stop obsession, not working
>genuinely afraid to cosplay until I'm perfect, worried people will notice and comment on my saggy tits even with shapewear

more /cgl/-related:
>really want to try menhera
>no money
>eyeing up cute shit on Etsy
>tfw I'm too fat to be cute in printed leggings anyway
>trying to make my own Menhera and Gurokawa accessories
>they all turn out shitty
>have nine more syringe charms I don't know what to do with

I feel like most of my problems would be solved if I were just more comfortable with myself. No idea how to make that happen, though, other than by fixing the flaws I have. And most of them are difficult fixes.
>>
File: 1357513290941.gif (948KB, 318x162px) Image search: [Google]
1357513290941.gif
948KB, 318x162px
>>9132805
>stone told steve austin
>no country for told men
>a storm of swords: blood and told
>the brave and the told

I love it when we get both sides of the drama in this thread. You put that racist fatass in his place girl.
>>
>>9129810
Hey...Lady Douchebaggington,
Some of us are stuck here because we were born here due to dumb parents and are too poor to leave.
And that's the majority of us under the age of 40 in Flori-duh.
>>
>>9133967
kind of a douche move but if you don't mind the awkward "dating your roommate now" thing, I say go for it. don't get your hopes up though. Just because he's a fellow nerd doesn't mean he's not an asshole. Try to chat with him and see where it goes.
>>
>>9130064

>Where are all the "normal" cosplayers? How do I find them?

Depends on where you live.
>>
>>9134388
I don't know if you're being ironic or not.
I hate this board.
>>
>>9134526
>>9132843
>>9132725
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>9134351
If you want to send me the remainder of your materials, I can probably make you some cute ones.
>>
>>9134575
I'll probably keep one or two of the charms in case I want to try again, but I'd be glad to send you the rest of them. They're little metal syringes.

Throwaway email in the name field.
>>
>>9131092
Think about taking a basic sewing class or see if you can get your friends to teach you.
Or just buy on taobao.
>>
>convention in less than 4 days
>wake up this morning to see a cold sore forming on my lower lip
>proceed to freak the fuck out and rush to cvs to get some abreva
>apply it every hour on the hour since morning
>can't tell if it's helped at all
>know if I have a cold sore during the con, the last thing I'll want to do is cosplay
>part of a large group cosplay first thing friday morning
>photog session and everything

why has god forsaken me
>>
File: puffy.jpg (63KB, 622x521px) Image search: [Google]
puffy.jpg
63KB, 622x521px
>bartending at airport
>see a flock of lolitas float by
>want to flag them down, but working

Also...

>people hugging at the airport are a common sight
>see two obese chicks hugging for like ten minutes
>"wow, they're really going to miss each other"
>a moment later, they hit the ground
>they weren't hugging - they were fighting
>mfw
>>
>>9132212
I'm thinking its the one character they'd like to have but no one chose because it was so boring.
Try not to say yes to those characters or else every time there is an unwanted character choice they’ll think you’d be fine with doing it.

Maybe even insert “oh I’d rather be this character but since one of you are already it I’ll do my own thing” that way they can see what types you are actually interested in.
>>
>>9133278
Don't be dumb. Ask. He'd probably be super happy and say yes.
You never know who would jump at the attempt for announcing drama that someone cosplayed an OC without asking.
>>
>>9134767
I doubt anyone who would try and make drama out of that would be taken seriously.
>>
>>9134710
Careful with that, Anon. You're not supposed to use Abreva more than five times a day.
If you got to it in time, it's still going to take 2-3 days to take effect.
>>
>>9130319
>lynch mob
>OMG THATS RAY CISS
Visibleconfusion.jpg
>checks url
>yup still on 4chan
????????????.png
>>
>be me
>not really any expenses
>Going back to school since job contract ended/want grad school booster
>Still collecting unemployment/have a bit saved up from old job
>Stumbled upon rare dress on my dream dress list
>costs 2arms and a leg
>Got it anyways
>guilt.jpg
I have the money for it and it isn't like my money is going anywhere else at the moment but I feel weird using any money because I'm in between jobs.
>>
File: 1470605902846.jpg (256KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1470605902846.jpg
256KB, 1000x1502px
>>9134833
>be me
>>
>>9134819
Ah crap, I didn't realize that. I guess that's what I get for just rushing to apply and not reading the instructions. Thanks for the heads up!
>>
>>9134835
>be anon
>get triggered by storytelling conventions
>refuse to read any story that starts with "Once upon a time" because any linear narrative OBVIOUSLY occurs at some point in time
>always turn off music when they start to repeat shit
>win free tickets to see the Hamilton musical
>can't get through the first number before standing up to scream, "HE SAID HIS NAME! GOD! STOP ASKING HIM WHAT HIS NAME IS YOU FAGGOTS! WE KNOW WHO THIS FUCKING SHOW IS ABOUT!"
>get escorted out by security, chanting "Kill yourself, faggots" at the stage over and over
>walk home in the humid New York summer heat
>check my favorite anonymous asian cartoon boards
>someone starts a story with "be me"
>be annoyed
>make a post that expresses my disdain
>write this post explaining my rationale
>stop writing
>post
>>
File: 1451045820005.jpg (94KB, 528x794px) Image search: [Google]
1451045820005.jpg
94KB, 528x794px
>>9134848
>implying I read any of this
>be me
>>
I-I think I'm going to leave lolita soon. It's just not very appealing to me anymore. I enjoy looking at other lolitas, but I don't like how it looks on me anymore. I'm hesitant to sell off my wardrobe in case this is just a spout of summer woes triggered by the heat. But even when I dress my form, I don't like it. Maybe it's because I'm forcing myself to wear something I don't like for the sake of selling it after. I just feel weird about lolita.

Like, empty weird. And it really sucks.
>>
>>9134848
Kek.
>>
>>9133673
Our best dressed is rather unfortunate looking but most people don't notice. She has a large upturned nose so you can see into her nostrils and a few stained teeth, possibly from filling In a chipped tooth or two. Even the most bitchest of our comm has commented on those features. It's personality that's not 100 though. If you're really sweet and can coord no one will notice.
>>
File: trashwaifu.jpg (76KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
trashwaifu.jpg
76KB, 600x674px
>tfw I've been single for nearly two years

I just want a cosplay gf to eat Taco Bell with.

>>9134711
>a flock of lolitas
I like this terminology.
>>
File: 1467787619147.jpg (41KB, 357x356px) Image search: [Google]
1467787619147.jpg
41KB, 357x356px
>tfw chubby-chan with glasses whose scared to death of putting shit in eyes
>has no idea how to do makeup either as an added bonus
>hasn't done a single decent cosplay in years that doesn't involve wearing a mask to hide my ugly mug
>finally finds a character from a series who's costume is at my skill level and wears glasses
>learns how to makeup
>learns the proper way to cut/style wigs
>day of the con struts around the con floor with confidence
>briefy talk to dude at artist alley table, say hi, flip through art book
>walk away and check phone
>turn around and the dudes standing in front of me
>"Hey, um I was just wondering are you by chance single?"
>mfw
I told him flat out no since I'm already in a relationship but man, I've never had that happen to me before. I-I-I guess my cosplay is good?
>>
File: costanza30.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
costanza30.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>9133967

Nobody in history has ever successfully pulled off the "Roommate Switch"! In medieval times they'd execute you just for thinking about it!
>>
>>9133306
I'm not them. I'm a new replyer
>>
>>9131798

I feel like everyone knows at least one person like this.

>Planning for Otakon last year
>Plan a group, decide to go magical girl
>Settle on Madoka because why not
>Girl sends us a message on LINE saying her two friends want in
>Ok, fine whatever. We know these girls and they're awesome they just live two hours away so we only really talk on LINE when not at cons.
>Switch to Sailor Moon group because we now have enough people
>Con rolls around 4 months later
>The two girls we had to include have complete Neptune and Mars costumes
>Girl who invited them doesn't have dick, and she was supposed to be Venus. She even has long blonde hair, so she didn't need dye or wigs
>Pins it on us because we didn't remind her to work, even though we did
>Her instagram has pictures of her blowing money on a PS4, clothes, anime, make-up, etc.

Aka "Sailor Scouts Minus Venus because she was being a bitch"
>>
>tfw full day of work from 7 to 5 today
>went home
>fell asleep
>woke up at 10 pm with a sore throat and runny nose

Fuck me, all I wanted to do was take photos of dresses to sell and now it's not light anymore and I'm sick.
>>
>>9134887
Be careful Anon, you don't want seller's regret
>>
File: nevermyfault.jpg (148KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nevermyfault.jpg
148KB, 640x480px
>con crush starts seeing a new girlfriend
>find the girl on OKC
>make a fake profile with a hot guy's picture
>start messaging her
>stay up late at night chatting
>make her fall for this fake guy so she'll leave my crush alone
>eventually meet crush's new gf irl
>she's not the girl from OKC; just someone with the same name
>mfw I just spent a week seducing some random lonely chick online
>haven't logged back into OKC since
>this was in February

Sorry if I hurt you, random girl.
>>
>>9135594
you're a fucking monster.
>>
>play stupid online multi player game in my early to mid 20's
>form odd friends group who is also from 4chan
>be friends for years through facebook
>get older and end my relationship with my ex and move 400 miles away from him
>start new life in large city
>lose touch with friend group from online game because actually go outside, etc
>eventually forget about them all as we all seem to have grown in opposite directions in life
>never really unfollow them or anything on facebook because rare use of site

fast forward to now
>join local facebook comm after a year of building up wardrobe
>start going to meets
>encounter greasy weeb at meet who then messages me all the time
>one of my friends from the past decides to comment randomly on a post of mine
>wtf where has this guy been?
>his comment is some stupid trollish shit
>his page is nothing but trump supporting even though he doesn't live in the US
>block his ass and the rest of the group who seems to suffer from the same trolling ailment
>one of them messages me with an alt account to ask why I'm blocking them all
>don't respond and block even more accounts because fuck this shit
>greasy weeb comments on my post about how I could have just "unfollowed" them
>explain that no I definitely needed to block them
>starts going on about how unfollowing and unfriending and blocking are all different

good fucking god why is this bitch all up in my business about this, like it doesn't even concern her?
I guess I could take her advice and UNFOLLOW her dumb ass, but then she's gonna bitch to people at meets and I don't want that. She's on the spectrum for sure and I don't want this to come back and bite me in the ass but she's starting to make me furious and I don't have time for her shit anymore.
I was hoping I could take my friends advice of letting her make friends at meets that are more interesting than me but apparently that isn't working and she's still very interested in me and my life and I just do not want her input.
>>
>>9135594
God I hope you work in some kind of customer service where people are constantly wasting your time.
>>
>>9129475
Me too, anon. I feel so good about myself.
>>
>>9135597
>>9135600
I know, I'm a supercunt. I feel p bad about it.
>>
File: aznfaces.gif (3MB, 400x247px) Image search: [Google]
aznfaces.gif
3MB, 400x247px
>girl in my comm wants to be a model
>posts her nudes on Facebook
>mfw bush for days
>>
>see ex at con
>has gained a horrendous amount of weight, cellulite-riddled ass oozing out of booty shorts, honestly really gross
>half feeling gleeful because she was a horrendous bitch to me and this is karma
>half feeling sorry for her and wishing I could give her a hug and cook her some healthy food because I know it must be making her miserable
>>
File: image.png (285KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
285KB, 580x282px
> was supposed to go to a friend's wedding out of state tomorrow
> wedding gets cancelled

I feel really bad that it's not happening anymore, but at the same time, I'm glad. Now I have more time to work on the cosplays that I've been procrastinating on. Is it bad to feel like this?
>>
>>9135771
You know what they say anon. The best plans are cancelled plans.
>>
>>9129475
I found that if you have no motivation to work out just ask your bf to force you to work out.
Mine drags me with him to the gym now without mercy.
>>
>>9135594
Are you catfishwoman?
https://imgur.com/a/PcppO
>>
>>9135841
Ugh. Wish my bf was a gym rat. Instead he gets mad at me for going to the gym late at night.
>>
I'm so tired of being boring. :( I follow the IGs of all these talented artists and lolitas- drawing, painting, baking, cooking, resin work, miniatures, you name it- and I'm so frustrated that I am simply good at nothing. Even my Lolita is straightforward and simple. I think I color match and balance outfits well but they're not worth more than a passing glance, and I'm not comfortable wearing anything OTT.

I don't know, gulls, it sucks not having a talent in anything and destined to be mundane your entire life.
>>
File: 1398982412003.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1398982412003.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
>>9135858
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>9135858
Man, I feel this so hard. This combined with having no clue what I want to do with my life career-wise just leaves me feeling so lost. Just know that you're definitely not the only one feeling this way, anon. The ones we notice are the ones who stand out. I'm sure there's people who look up to you too and see things that you don't even see yourself, like daring to wear lolita fashion out, which definitely not everyone can do.
>>
>>9135858
I have felt this and sometimes still feel it . Not having a ton of disposable income makes it worse because it's harder to want to experiment with hobbies if you don't have a lot of money to devote to it. But honestly, just have fun with whatever it is you are doing. Coord pieces you like together, whetber or not they match. You'll either learn a lesson or discover a unique winning combination. Make crafts, regardlrss if you're good at it yet. Each new thing you make levels you up. Just feel good about yourself for trying because that is often the hardest part. And just keep at it because over time you'll get to be so much better than you were today
>>
>>9135853
Dump his ass.
>>
>broke up with the father of my child
>he hasn't even asked to come see his son on his birthday
>hasn't seen his boy in over two weeks
>I'm becoming very bitter
>we go to the same con every year
>secretly hoping he picks up a "conslut" and leaves my life without a fight because he's getting his dick wet

I just want him to either be a father or get the hell out. He barely cares about his son. I think he's only around at all because he still loves me, but if he starts fucking around, he might remember how much he enjoys that and lose interest in me.

Also, a good feel:
>finally found the perfect fabric for son's first cosplay
>aliexpress, so it's super affordable
>>
>free time
>no motivation to sew, just want to veg out and play video games

>lots of uni work to finish
>OH GOD I WANT TO SEW SO BADLY

I wish motivation could be bottled and used at a later date.
>>
>>9135916
Jesus, how old are you if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>9135997
24. I just want him to step up or back off.
>>
>>9136036
Typical dumb single mother
>>
>>9136037
Seems pretty reasonable to me.
>>
File: 1469920124088.jpg (57KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1469920124088.jpg
57KB, 560x560px
>>9135916
>having a child with a con fuckboi
>>
>>9136036
Why would you get pregnant from someone at that age without security?
>>
>>9136060

>women using the term fuckboi as a replacement for manslut

Even the normies on Facebook are doing it and I hate it. Is this what cultural appropriation feels like?
>>
>>9136076
>Is this what cultural appropriation feels like?

You haven't experienced real cultural appropriation until you've seen people try to type out greentext stories on Facebook.
>>
>tfw a coord you were really proud of gets posted and ripped to shreds and you end up questioning your entire life and choices because if you were wrong to be proud of that, how can you be proud of anything?
>>
>>9135916
>secretly hoping he picks up a "conslut"
I think he already did if you catch my drift.
>>
>>9135916
>secretly hoping he picks up a "conslut"
So you?
>>
File: 1470421763345.png (94KB, 483x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470421763345.png
94KB, 483x400px
>>9136091
>>9136094
>>
File: 1433802207129.gif (997KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1433802207129.gif
997KB, 160x160px
>>9135430
Congrats on the compliment! I've only recently found confidence in myself. Not wearing only hoodies and jeans but dresses and cute stuff. Got my first compliment a bit back at a book store.

>As I'm entering the store I notice this guy and his friend.
>Reason I notice is because he just straight up started staring at me
>I'm busy doing my own thing but end up browsing books near him
>He keeps staring at me
>Go to a different section (Not because of him, was looking at stuff)
>Out of the corner out of my eye I see him come towards me
>Very politely and bashfully tells me he thinks I'm beautiful
>The first time someone has ever complimented me. Felt so happy senpai
>He was so sweet and adorable
>A good amount overweight but dressed very nicely, good features obscured by blubber
>Wanted to friend him to shape him up and get him qt patootie like I did after losing weight because I know what it feels like
>Be polite and make small talk, be nice cuz why not.
>He didn't ask for number or anything, super respectful
>Very adorable
>One of my favorite memories.
>>
>>9132558
Ugh I have a cringey bf too. Mine is always talking in silly voices and using childish/ cutesy words. Besides being cringey, he never wants to go anywhere or do anything. We went out to dinner for my birthday, that was about the only thing we did all year. He loves going to LARPS but I have no interest in that, and he didn't even offer to pay for me the one time I went

At least he's not abusive or a cheater like my ex's
>>
>>9132686
It's true, though. Why are you so afraid of the truth? 99% of girls could get a new bf in a heartbeat, there's no reason to be insecure if she's chosen you. Insecurity and accusations just reduce your attractiveness massively
>>
>>9136129
Can I borrow your LARPy bf then? Mine doesn't like stuff like that and neither do any of my friends, and I'm too much of a socially anxious wuss to go alone.
>>
>>9136133
I don't get why women treat us this way when if we really did want to break their arm or rearrange their face, we could do it in a snap. If I wanted to physically or mentally abuse my girlfriend, I could soo easily, so don't treat us like we are pigs when we aren't.
>>
Just dealt with super "niceguy" syndrome at a con

>went to con with an old friend from highschool
>Call him Y,
>he's not the most attractive person, biggest kicker is his lack of hygien and inability to dress
>haven't seen him in a few years but kept in brief contact over fb
> Get a ride to the con with him
> Ride is filled with tales of woe about his love life
>Y claims hes a nice guy, he treats a woman right
>"no girls are interested in me, I'm close to 30 and only been with a girl 3 times"
>I feel bad for Y
>Y begins talking about his sex life
>I feel less bad,
>holy fuck it got graphic, I'm disgusted just thinking about it
>refers to the girl who he claimed to love "like throwing a hotdog through a hallway"
>we get to the con, I go and hangout with my gf while Y "goes on the hunt"
>Y comes back later depressed that he didn't meet anyone
>my gf feels bad and talks to me about a friend who also has a hard time dating
>Next day we introduce them
>The girl is not a super model but not ugly either
>A little chubby but cute and really smart
>They talk for 2 hours
>Pretty good chemistry from what I could tell
>Meet up with Y later
>still complaining about lack of girls
>I tell him "dude my gf's friend is totally into you, go ask for her number"
>Y says "naw, I like her but I can do way better"
>Walks over a to a notorious "booth babe" whose not really into anime and starts trying to hit on her
>Obviously this ends terribly
>Car ride home is filled with complaints about how women are so shallow and never get passed his appearance.

What a dumb fuck...
>>
File: 1469632398771.jpg (42KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469632398771.jpg
42KB, 800x800px
>>9136214
>refers to the girl who he claimed to love "like throwing a hotdog through a hallway"

Alpha as fuck
>>
>>9136214
>>9136217
I don't get it. What does the hotdog reference mean?
>>
>>9136224
It's a euphemism that means the girl was really loose. Hotdog would mean dick.
>>
>>9136154
>I could beat the shit out of my girlfriend if I wanted to!
>but I'm not a pig! You women are the monsters!

okay buddy
>>
>>9136224
Hotdog= his dick
Hallway= her vagina
>>
>>9136229
>I could ride some other guy's dick immediately if I wanted to!
>but I'm not a slut! guys should just treat me better!

okay harpy cunt
>>
>>9136229
>the point
>your head
>>
File: owtheedge.jpg (9KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
owtheedge.jpg
9KB, 235x215px
>>9136234
>>
>>9136234
>>9136237
nice samefagging. please get a life. or better yet, some therapy
>>
>>9136227
>>9136230
That is a pretty horrible thing to say.
>>
>>9136239
>>9136241
nice samefagging, harpy. please get off chad's dick, or better yet, into counselling.
>>
>>9136243
If he knew anything about womens bodies he would know that's a good thing. If she seems loose it means she's properly aroused.
>>
>>9136255
Is this true? If a girl is tight then it means she's not aroused which means you're essentially raping her?
....please tell me this isn't true
>>
>>9136261
Stop right there. Rape is when you say no, your vagina being tight even though you want to have sex means he didn't turn you on properly.

Don't throw around the term rape, you cheapen it.
>>
>>9136261
Omg don't be so dramatic, different sizes in vaginas and penises is also a factor. She can be properly aroused and just has a shallow vagina or you have a large dick. Just keep open and honest commuication.

Also if we follow that logic then if a woman is aroused and attacked it's not rape. Consent and arousal are different.
>>
>>9136224
He has a really tiny dick.
>>
>post /cgl/-related feel
>no responses

>post low quality /r9k/ bait
>immediate thread derail
>>
>>9136272
>implying this board isn't just female /r9k/
>>
>>9136272
>Salty your post didn't get enough attention
>>
>work out with bf
>always encourages me
>talk my brother into joining us since he needs it
>bf yells at brother to stop being a pussy while they do pushups
Why are guys like this?
>>
>>9136280
Dump his ass.
>>
>>9136261
It's not rape if the people involved are fully consenting. But yeah, being tight means she's either not turned on enough, scared, or uncomfortable, or most often a mix of the above.

It wouldn't be rape, more like she wants to have sex but you're hurting her in the process.
>>
>>9136037
Typical salty cunt.
>>
>>9136060
Yeah, he was really manipulative and we started dating when I was nineteen, so I was young and stupid. Eventually I got so used to walking on eggshells that I could never believe he did anything wrong, everything was always my fault or the fault of an outside source. Feels similar to stockholm tbhfampai.

Took having a baby to realize he was a giant narcissistic manchild. The baby's the best thing that ever happened to me, to be honest. I'm not afraid of him anymore, now I'm just mad, and rightly so.

>>9136061
Shit happened, birth control failed, abortion wasn't a viable option for me.

>>9136091
>>9136094
Except I was in a longterm relationship for five years, and never slept around during or prior to that.
>trying to hurt feelings on a Tibetan mackerel-farming forum
Nice try, though.
>>
>>9132551
>be artist
>follow other (better) artist on twitter and really like their work
>finally get to meet a con
>drops spaghetti
>goes home worried that I came off as a creep
>they follow me back on twitter and refer to me as "friend" in another tweet
I'm so happy I could cry.
>>
>>9136280
You're his gf. Not his brother. Guys generally bond through banter/insults and more abrasive behavior.

Surprise, men and women treat each other differently. How do you not know this lmao
>>
>>9136297
It's pretty cool when that happens. There are a few musicians that I thought I seriously put off when I met them, but it turns out they like me.

I'm really glad for you.
>>
>>9136290
Don't be mad because I didn't fuck up my life at 24 by sleeping with a weeb and getting knocked up.
>>
>>9136320
My life is actually better than ever. Now I'm no longer with said weeb, I'm back in school working towards a career, I have more self-respect than I used to, and I have a kid, which is about as fulfilling as sweet old grannies would have you believe.

Only downside, really, is that my body is absolutely wrecked. Just destroyed.
>>
>>9136298
I thought it was more of a show they put on. Do they never have "supportive" moments?
>>
>>9136283
If she's scared or uncomfortable a guy should pick up on that and realize that even though she gave her consent consciously that subconsciously she's not ready and he's harming her both psychologically and physically scarring her for future sexual interaction.
>>
>>9136261

I mean, this is a personal anecdote, but sex with my bf is 'comfortably tight' meaning I do feel 'stretched out' but it's not uncomfortable by any means, it's actually very fulfilling. He can attest too that it's 'tight.' If I get aroused I get wet, hence it's tight without being uncomfortable. I've never actually had my vagina loosen. I'm sure it's different for everyone but that's just my experience.

But no, just because a girl isn't enjoying sex doesn't mean it's rape, jfc. It does mean there needs to be communication and experimentation though.
>>
File: 1467603841247.gif (147KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467603841247.gif
147KB, 320x240px
>>9136268

now that's what I call savage
>>
>>9136338
Because guys are well known for picking up on subtle clues right? Just tell him if he does something wrong. Guys are boneheads.
>>
>>9136338
That is still not totally on the guy to pick up on though. He can always stop to be considerate but he isn't a mind reader to know otherwise
>>
File: sneeze cat.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
sneeze cat.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>9131399
>>
>>9136325
Nah and they do, just in a different way than we do.
>>
>>9136511
Is it possible to completely understand guy dynamic?
>>
>>9136526
Men are pretty simple creatures I've found if you can understand how they have machismo and want to be "bros" at the same time they can't show love for each other due to homophobia.
>>
>>9136430
>this

Your partner should be open to your needs but it's your responsibility to be honest.
>>
>>9136298
I actually have a hard time gauging the seriousness of guys when they talk to each other.
Like sometimes they start and I'm afraid someone's about to get decked but then it turns out it was just friendly "guybanter" or whatever you call it.
>>
>>9136567
I've also seen guybanter turn into fist fights though, so often men don't understand why we fear to be around them alone, but they can be so violent
>>
>>9136627
>so often men don't understand why we fear to be around them alone, but they can be so violent
I think a lot of it is men not realizing their own strenght/how frail women are.
My bf said it is because men often hit each other in good fun and automatically assume women can take the same kind of punch as a man.
>>
>>9136657
If your bf is punching you please dont tell yourself that's natural or ok
>>
>>9136325
Occasionally when talking one-on one, but it's very guarded affection because of >>9136544. Guys don't really open up to each other at all.
>>
File: 1470133155270.gif (4MB, 375x221px) Image search: [Google]
1470133155270.gif
4MB, 375x221px
>>9136729
>>9136657
>women fight for decades to be considered equal to men
>don't want to take the same punches as them
>>
File: serveimage(8).jpg (194KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(8).jpg
194KB, 750x563px
>Leave cosplay scene for awhile
>Return a few years later
>None of the guys in freinds group cosplay anymore
>Want to group cosplay
>Girls now exclusively cosplay love live

Fucking Love live. Please tell me I'm not alone with this.
>>
>>9136831
It's actually a really endearing series
>>
File: 1313947663361.png (897B, 140x110px) Image search: [Google]
1313947663361.png
897B, 140x110px
>>9136768
>>9136544
>>9136627
>>9136567

I'm a guy and I feel this too, I'm really small and weak and not threatening at all. 50% of guys purposely intimidate me because I'm not at all masculine and I think they get personally offended by that for some reason and want to beat me up. The other 50% seem to open up to me a lot, maybe because they also see me as someone they could easily beat up if I were to spill their secrets but I think many of them genuinely like the fact they can talk about stuff to me without having someone mock them for it.

But overwhelmingly men are emotionally stunted and weirdly retarded and even the nice ones scare me because I'm 95% gay and I get the feeling they would become really homophobic if they knew that and wouldn't protect me from the other 50%.

I hate men, I just want a cute non-macho bf I can escape with but I don't think they're interested in someone like me, the first and last kawaii cosplaying guy I nearly had a thing with made me realize I was gay and then decided he was straight. Breaking someone's heart like that should be a hate crime, it played out like the bad end of a harem anime.
>>
>>9132787
>want to wear military lolita
>will definitely look like a nazi in it
>>
>>9136831
Someone's salty they can't pull of looking cute in LL cosplay.
>>
>>9137217

Let's be honest that doesn't stop 99% of Love Live fans from trying.

My only solace in Idolm@ster not being as popular is that we get far less dumpster cosplayers.
>>
>tfw you're just forever alone in this hobby

I have a group of friends that go to cons together but my bf (of over 5 years) and I are the only people that cosplay out of everyone and lately, it's been feeling kinda shitty.

We've been going to cons for a few years but both of us are generally shy and haven't really made any friendships past acquaintances at cons; it's starting to make the hobby a bit tiring. We put in a lot of time, money and effort into our cosplays, get a lot of pictures taken but at the end of the day, that's it.

I do love the friends I frequent cons with but I just get really jealous seeing a large group of cosplayers being able to coordinate between friends. My bf and I do duo cosplays often and luckily he's cool with my crossplaying but we end up solo-ing a lot due to different interests in series and characters we can pull off. Lonely cosplayer feels.
>>
File: a crime to feel feels.jpg (55KB, 410x516px) Image search: [Google]
a crime to feel feels.jpg
55KB, 410x516px
The new "feels" thread was deleted by hot pockets for getting too real :( People were giving decent advice but it wasn't enough.
>>
>>9138723
Caught me by surprise. Why was it deleted? This board is run with an iron fist that's for sure...
>>
>>9138828
>faggots in denial thinking taking it up the ass is 100% heterosexual as long as you're paid at the end of it
>a girl thinking she was raped because a boy she knows touched her vagoogoo
>wanna prostitutes wanting tips and tricks of the trade on how to best swindle lonely millionaires out of their cash
>>
>>9138969
That sounds pretty entertaining desu.
>>
File: 1335112046308.png (137KB, 402x505px) Image search: [Google]
1335112046308.png
137KB, 402x505px
>>9138992
And we all know that anything fun or entertaining is forbidden on the new, politically correct, tumblr-welcoming, reddit-friendly 4chan.

Gotta get all that precious normie buxs.
>>
>>9139126
You speak the truth.
>>
>>9139126
4chan itself isn't tumblr welcoming but this board certainly is. I've been banned from here several times for shit like trolling and 'flamebaiting' after telling someone to kill themselves, which happens 500 times a second elsewhere on this site. But then again, 95% of seagulls don't even know other boards on this site exist.
>>
>>9136879
Well, yeah, they were never taught that expressing your emotions is actually part of being human. I am so happy that most parents are moving away from this old school way of thinking that boys don't cry because it's still the dumbest shit I have ever heard. How do you know if you're gay? Fucking hand soaps from Bath and Body Works doesn't make you gay unless you use it for some nasty lube. Talking about your feelings will get you emotionally stunted but at least youre not gay. So dumb.
>>
>>9136879
As a tiny straight guy, I know that feel all too well. Because I'm so small and non-threatening, half the guys think I'm easy prey and the other half think I'm safe to tell all their problems to.

With girls, half think I'm also their emotional dumping ground, while the other half aren't even aware I exist.
>>
>>9139172
Telling someone to kill themselves is just pointless edgeposting t b h.
>>
>>9139248
It's thrown around as much as the word faggot. It's never been a ban worthy offence anywhere else here because it's fucking 4chan
>>
>>9139272
True. If posting stupid edgy stuff was bannable, 4chan wouldn't be 4chan.
>>
>>9139216
How tiny are we talking?
>>
>>9139451
3 1/2 inches.
His last gf told him that he's barely a man.
>>
File: 1439726946893.jpg (88KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
1439726946893.jpg
88KB, 640x634px
>>9139216
>>9139451
>>9139484
>>
>>9139484
Ouch.
>>
>>9135916
>break up with guy
>gets mad at him for not wanting to be around

W O M E N
O
M
E
N
>>
>>9139484
>>9139484
I can't give a straight answer after a response like that.
>>
>>9139841
He has a responsibility after having a kid with her.

He might not like her, but he should at least make sure his kid is growing up right. Assuming she allows him to be around, of course.

He owes her nothing, but the kid doesn't need to suffer his lack of responsibility.

Wouldn't you at least want to check on your son/daughter every now and then and make sure everything is okay?
>>
>>9138969
>>faggots in denial thinking taking it up the ass is 100% heterosexual as long as you're paid at the end of it

Gay for pay isn't gay.
>>
File: 1468186959883-0.jpg (54KB, 671x668px) Image search: [Google]
1468186959883-0.jpg
54KB, 671x668px
>>9140198
>>
>>9129895
Oh shit, I see what you did there.
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.