[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hard Mode: no confessions about popular shit you don't like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 271
Thread images: 21

File: 1467332278574.jpg (113KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
1467332278574.jpg
113KB, 500x694px
Confessions thread. Keep it /cgl/ related.
>>
>>9128062
>how to fuck a thread
>>
I want an EGA bf or gf who worships and serves me as his/her prince in public, while asexually domming me in private.

This is an impossible dream.
>>
>tfw no lesbian romance with another lolita like in my yuri animu and mango
>tfw no lolita gf to roughly dominate me as i helplessly try to get away and sass her/be a brat, only making the lesson she'll teach me even harsher
;_; why live
>>
I tend to fall in love with taobao releases more than brand releases. I feel ashamed and I know the differences in quality since I own brand too but...for some reason taobao prints seem to win me over so easily in ways that brands haven't lately. It's upsetting.
>>
>>9128147
>This is me
For me its because Taobao seems to make more creative designs. The quality might be less but you're more likely to get a one of a kind dress.
>>
>>9128095
my gf is exactly the second part of this. I'm now convincing her to wear lolita with me, but she's being tough and says she would rather cosplay together. It's a start I guess~
>>
>>9128071
Wouldn't be an issue if you faggots stopped being pretentious cunts for two seconds.
>>
>>9128095
Where do you live anon? I might be interested.
>>
>>9128230
You must be new here.
>>
Kinda wish cgl had one of those stats threads other boards have, get to find local cosplayers and lesbian lolita hookups or just make friends with similar interests etc
Doubt it would stay up long enough to be worth anything though
>>
>>9128079
Huh, I didn't know you were also into girls. I always thought you were gay.
>>
>>9128238
>I wish /cgl/ would partake in /soc/ levels of cancer

fuck you.
>>
I know that I'm a fucking ita -- and it's almost entirely because I'm an impatient woman-child who gets overly excited about being "lolita"...At the same time, I lurk /cgl/ religiously, I've been reading everything Lolita I can get my hands on and honestly, sometimes I just can't see what the fuck I'm doing wrong. I feel like shit that I can't fucking get it right. I wish I could make myself be more patient but being impatient is my biggest personality flaw. (having some really bad impulse issues does NOT help)

My financial situation is about to improve drastically, but waiting out the two weeks I have left until the first paycheck arrives has so far been torture -- and almost the entire first check is going towards bills and groceries. I'm trying to be patient, I'm setting aside lists of what I need to invest in before I buy any main pieces (good petticoat, proper blouses and not thrifted "loliable" ones), yet I'm just aching to buy pretty dresses or sewing materials instead.

How the heck do other lolitas do this? How do you be practical about such an impractical fashion?
>>
>>9128364
By having an actual sense of fashion.
>>
>>9128371
I'm sure you've never gotten excited and put the cart before the horse ever in your life, right?
>>
>>9128376
I don't usually do things that would make me look like a dumbass, I research shit before I do anything about it.
>>
>>9128364
What >>9128371 said, and also by setting limits and priorities and sticking to them. Is it easy to do when impulse buys are so tempting? Probably not, but resisting the temptation to buy whatever catches your eye in favor of things you actually need to complete your coord or wardrobe is very rewarding in the long run.
Think of it this way: You CAN buy that JSK you found on Y!J/mbok/Lacemarket but if you don't have a good blouse to wear with it, it probably won't look as good as it should.
>>
>>9128377
That's great. Some of us (like me) are major fuck-ups and even with research really GET something until we've tried it ourselves, fucked up and learned from the mistakes. Sometimes people on this board act like everyone will get things (mostly) right on the first try or that people can get stuff just by reading bibles and looking at street snaps. But that's not how everyone learns.

The most I can really say for myself is:I made a dumbass of myself and lesson learned. Got reamed out, got concrit and I'm swearing off lolita until I can get myself to save up and buy proper pieces. First on the list is a real petti.
>>
>>9128384
Sorry I'm not part of the retarded percent of people who has to put their hand over fire to learn that it will hurt I guess?
>>
>>9128385
That wasn't really what I meant, anon. There are people out there who could probably learn everything there is to learn about sewing from reading books and be able to whip up something that's pretty passable on the first attempt. Other people gotta learn through actually sewing. Their first attempts will look like shit but through trial and error they'll eventually get better. Still, my bad for taking your comment as an attack. I'm probably cranky because it's late.

>>9128382
Thanks anon. That's kind of what I'm trying to do now. Hopefully, the list-making and bookmarking will help me NOT to fuck it up so badly this time.
>>
My dick is so small I have considered applying a prosthetic.
>>
>>9128391
>>
>>9128385
ow the edge
>>
There was some gay guys in LA once, but they since moved to Main, now.
They annoyed the fuck out of me and everyone gives them the time of day because they're gay, but they had the worst fashion sense and they're a big joke IMO
>>
>>9128238
We used to have friend threads once in a while but they would always get deleted.
>>
>>9128062
>Hard Mode: no confessions about popular shit you don't like

what about unpopular shit i do like, such as the sharp, alien contours of a certain Dutch lolita's face?
>>
>>9128238
social media threads here can generally serve this purpose imo
>>
>>9128386
Just be patient and remember your goal (to have a solid complete coord/build a cohesive wardrobe etc.). Even though it may be rather costly in lolita, trial and error is still a valid way to learn. You can do it!
>>
>>9128062
>Be a cute looking asian
>Never get hit on at conventions
I hate to admit it, but I'd like to be hit on by weeb men. I've had a friend that got hit on but she's not even interested in relationships. I'm really envious of her

Why is male attention such a great ego boost, gulls?
>>
>>9128714
because you need more self esteem, girl.
>>
>>9128714
Idk, for me it depends on the type of man. Like getting compliments from dudebros looking for sum fuk or enthusiastic weebs who think you look just like their animay is pretty easymode and gets more annoying than flattering after a while (although I do have a soft spot for weeb guys as long as they're hygienic). Getting compliments where you don't expect it, like from a guy in a suit who's clearly in a hurry but stops to tell you you look beautiful, is the best feeling. My favourites are still old ladies and cute kids, though. They give me the warm fuzzies.
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 850x850px
>>9128147
>>9128178
I feel this I own all of one non-brand main piece and it is my absolute favorite (pic related: it's surface spell's playful cats)
>>
>>9128714
trust me, no you don't.
I've started getting hit on by neckbeards at nearly every con that I go to and it honestly is nothing but annoying. I'm happier when people are excited about my cosplay.
>>
>>9128714
Careful what you wish for. I just had to take an issue to court earlier in the year.
>>
>>9128079
pls date me/10
>>9128062
I am a ~genderspechul~ bc I'm ftm but even though I want surgeries/hormones I still want to wear lolita everyday.
>>
>>9128714
>Why is male attention such a great ego boost, gulls?

Because biology wants us to reproduce.
>>
I want to be ultra efamous like MilkyFawn
>>
>>9128819
storytime?
>>
My mother in law psychoticly hates me for "stealing her son from her" to the point where she has wrecked her relationship with him. Part of me is relieved and even happy about it because, on top of no longer having to deal with her insanity, it means I can now wear lolita to the wedding without having to hear her bitch about it anymore.
>>
There is a lolita in our comm who has some of the ugliest children I've ever seen. She tries to dress them up, bless her, but nothing helps. I fairly certain she knows her kids are not cute despite frequently describing them as such when she posts. Parents are pretty much obligated to talk about their "cute little baby girl" and "handsome young man" no matter what.

It's quite a shame because she isn't bad looking; they just got her salamander husband's genes. I'd never say any of this out loud to her, but everyone in the comm knows it. At least she has stopped bringing them to meets.
>>
>>9129334
Lucky hubby though, marrying up like that.
>>
There was a cute male Nico cosplayer and I pinched his ass. I don't even know why. He didn't know it was me.
>>
>>9129377
You go girl!
>>
File: 1447083163525.jpg (5KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1447083163525.jpg
5KB, 124x124px
>>9128095
Hey bby you in the eastern us?
>>
File: 2098.jpg (25KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
2098.jpg
25KB, 680x383px
>>9129377
>>
i love trolling /cgl/ by being nice in lolita threads
>>
>>9129378
>>9129426
I dont know why I did it.
I don't regret doing it, I regret not talking to him afterwards.
>>
>>9129439
i like it when you do that
>>
>>9129439
You fiend.

>>9129442
That coulda gotten you in trouble.
>>
>>9129442
Poor guy probably spent the rest of the con cowering in a toilet cubicle, afraid of being molested again by some gull. Hope you're happy anon.
>>
>>9129378
Don't encourage sexual assaults anon. That's a really creepy thing to do.
> inb4 go back to tumblr
>>
I want to be one of those cosplay hoes with the titties and the getting money from losers on Patreon. I think I just hate on them because I'm jealous.
>>
about a year or two ago, I used to talk a lot with this 14 year old (I was 17) girl who really wanted my dick cause we cosplayed characters who we both shipped together. I mostly cut her off cause she was kinda unstable and it was a pretty bad time but now that she's legal age and seems to have mellowed out a bit a small part of me is tempted to go back in for it. I know that's a terrible idea, but it's still tempting like when you're up someplace high and you get the urge to jump off.
>>
File: _20150720_215935.jpg (265KB, 1440x1222px) Image search: [Google]
_20150720_215935.jpg
265KB, 1440x1222px
>>9129439
This is a nice comment

I have nothing to confess, I'm retard-tier when it comes to social skills and spew out all my lolita related thoughts to people in my comm who probably hate me for being annoying
>>
File: cosplay is not consent.jpg (318KB, 1279x706px) Image search: [Google]
cosplay is not consent.jpg
318KB, 1279x706px
>>9129512
It's always ok when a cute girl does it.
>>
>>9129601
If she's grown she's probably moved past wanting your dick now, anon. If anything you approaching her will just remind her of that cringey era of her life.
>>
>>9129656
gross
>>
>>9128714
This has to be bs. I've never met a girl who's never been hit on at a con, especially an asian considering how many of these guys have a thing for asian girls.
>>
>>9129663
I mean we're still friends, I talk with her sometimes and say hi at cons and stuff, I just mean actively getting back into shipping talk and whatnot like we used to.
>>
>>9129794
>ugly people don't exist

anon, you okay?
>>
>>9128095
babe pls be near
>>
>>9129050
same, I want people to sell my clothes at an inflated price because I wore it
>>
I actually like getting hit on at cons, even though no guys there have even the slightest chance. Some of the come-ons are hysterical, and it's always an ego boost.

My favorite was when a guy actually said "hubba hubba" at me. My second favorite was when someone who saw me at a con actually came onto /cgl/ looking for pics of me, and everyone accused OP of being me looking for validation and pics of myself. Funny thing was I only found the thread because it popped up on google when I was actually trying to find pics of myself.

I'm not even that hot, I'm maybe a 6-7/10 with makeup when I'm not bloated and dumpy from eating like shit. I can't imagine how much of this an actually qt gets, and I wonder if they enjoy it secretly, too, or if they just get tired/annoyed by it.
>>
>>9130339
They do, but if they're female it doesn't stop con creeps from hitting on them regardless.
>>
>>9129060
Its a pretty boring/typical stalker story

>Moved to new state for college
>in a long distance relationship
>work for a shop that runs magic league
>Befriend some really cool magic player guys there
>One player starts creeping, call him F
>Doesn't believe me when I say I am in a happy relationship and am not interested
>Starts trying to trick me into hanging out with him alone
>it works once, longest day of my life
>Shows up during all my shifts, found out he was taking pics of the schedule and got info off my phone during the busy points in magic league
> I start distancing myself from him
> start getting anonymous texts that my boyfriends cheating
>clearly fake
>but they begin to get aggressive and my boyfriend and our families start getting them too
>I decide to leave the job
>I know the bro code is strong in the group and I would be in a bad work environment if I stayed
>Don't tell anyone I am leaving or why except for my manager
> text anon that I know he's F
>first time mentioning that I think its him
> Suddenly my facebook is spammed with messages from F
>"we need to talk"
>"i heard you blame me for something?"
> unfriend him and move on with my life
>F starts showing up at my job, my home and school
>hes clearly unstable, smells bad, sweaty, always wearing same clothes
>Begging at me to "give him a chance to explain" "texter wasn't him" "he really cared about me"
>always gets angry, screams and runs away
>never approaches me when I am with someone
>My friends and families harassment gets worse
>police don't do anything since he's not been physicaly violent
>End up moving in the middle of the night and deleting all my social media
>took a break from school and try to stay away from my old hang out areas
>>
>>9130512
>keep "coincidentally" running into him
>had to pretend to walk back to my old apartment when F started following me
>at those times he never approached me, just walked a block behind me
>Continues for a year and then stops
>I think its over, and went to re enroll back into school
>That same day F follows me and I don't notice until hes hanging outside my real house
>the last straw
>I go outside with my pepper spray and make a big scene until a neighbor files a noise complaint
>he runs away but the police finally issue a warrant for his arrest
>we settle out of court since I couldn't afford a lawyer
>hopefully this will be the end of that

Best moment is when I saw him with his parents at the police station. He's like late 20's and I am pretty sure his parents grounded him. I tried to make this short but it was hard considering it lasted over a year.
>>
>>9130516
oh god I never would have been able to cope with that
>>
>>9130516
>Best moment is when I saw him with his parents at the police station. He's like late 20's and I am pretty sure his parents grounded him.
jesus how low can a human being get...
>>
>>9128714
I hate being hit on at cons, especially by neckbeards and weebs.

>liking attention from random men
I have a friend that gets super-excited when she's catcalled on the street by guys in cars/construction workers. She, too, says it feels good. Must be nice to enjoy that shit, lol.
>>
I probably look awkward cosplaying characters that are like 5'4 and below, but I do it anyway because I wish I was petite instead of tall.
>>
>>9130516
I'm so sorry you had to live through that, anon. You're a tough bitch, that's for sure.
>>
>>9130611
I'm not going to sugar coat it it was hard. Especially when I would run into my old friends from the league and occasionally they would hint that I loved the attention.
>>
I once stole a toffee from the back of the store my mum worked at.
>>
>>9130679
>they would hint that I loved the attention.
fuck them. fuck them right in the ear.
>>
>>9130683
I'm calling the police right now.
>>
File: tumblr_nc2netiGf61qgfsiio1_500.jpg (182KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc2netiGf61qgfsiio1_500.jpg
182KB, 500x750px
I'm still obsessed with milkyfawn and it upsets me so much that she made her blogs private, so now all I have to get my fix are DS videos and the /cgl/ archive.

I've been trying to find someone to replace her, but no one else can fill this void.
>>
I get nervous when I see that someone else is going to cosplay the same character as me to the same con I'm going to.
It's not like Highlander, "There can only be one!" feelings. People can cosplay whomever they want to.
I'm just afraid of being shitty in comparison.
>>
>>9131101
I feel like this about ouji. I've gone from wishing it were more common so I could find more stuff to build my wardrobe, to feeling like trash as established lolitas get into ouji and look great, because they already have full wardrobes, an idea of what looks good on them, and makeup skills. I'm just starting out and they're all way past their ita stage.
>>
>>9130516
Late 20s? Grounded? Good lord
>>
>>9131101
I know this feel. Even when I'm proud of my cosplays and I get tons of compliments, I still can't help feeling as though someone is going to look better than me and that really bugs me. I know I shouldn't care but damn is it hard. It's part of why I never cosplay popular characters; the chances are less likely that it will happen.
>>
>>9131128
Yeah this bitch is not helping with the creepy underachiever magic player guy stereotype
>>
Nothing gives me more joy that posting my coords online. And nothing tears me up more than being negatively posted about. Which is inevitable on the Internet.

I can have someone call me a cunt to my face but if someone don't like my shoes in a coord thread it kills me. What's fucking wrong with me? I can't be alone
>>
>>9128401
Were they the decora guys that always showes up to the fashion walks?
>>
I'm always hesitant to start on a new cosplay because I can't get over how my bare face looks, or how my body type doesn't match exactly. I know I'm not entirely terrible and probably no one will say shit to my face... But I thought that I'd feel more comfortable disguising myself, and it's only made me more self conscious. I wish I had the confidence of a lot of cosplayers to join in group photos.
>>
>>9130402
nice humblebrag
>>
>>9131578
I like how saying anything remotely positive about yourself is humblebragging to /cgl/
>>
>>9128095
are u me ?
>>
>>9131583
But that was bragging? In what universe is googling pictures of yourself not self-absorbed?
>>
>>9130516
Oh man. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. I had a yugioh player act in a similarly stupid way. Card game players can be the most immature man children.
>>
>>9131661
So how do you find the pictures people took of you at a con, anon?
>>
>>9131685
Uh, in groups/albums specifically made for the con? Do you know how hard it is to find photos from Google links? Unless you were getting pictures taken left and right, good luck
>>
>>9131578
Saying you're average and sometimes dumpy is bragging now? Damn, your standards must be pretty low. I thought I was being self-deprecating.

>>9131693
>>9131661
I didn't belong to any con-specific groups, I'm not especially social. That said, con-specific threads and forums show up on google, and if the con is small enough (which it was at the time), it's actually really easy to find pics of yourself on google. Doesn't work for cons that are huge and/or have a heavy concentration on cosplay.
>>
File: humblebrag.png (11KB, 626x139px) Image search: [Google]
humblebrag.png
11KB, 626x139px
>>9131822
Not that anon, but that is pretty much what it means to humble brag. Which is what the other anon is saying you're doing.
>>
>>9131831
Huh. Well, my bad, then. I was trying specifically to share something that I thought was funny without people thinking that I was some fancy 9/10 qt3.14.
>>
>>9131661
In the universe of cosplay where random people take pics of you at cons and Googling yourself necessary sometimes for finding good photos.

You need to get over yourself.
>>
>>9131837
Don't worry about it, you weren't actually humblebragging. Many on /cgl/ are too autistic to tell the difference between that and just stating facts about yourself.
>>
I've been carefully stirring the pot these past few months, trying to get a girl in my comm who I dont like kicked out
>>
>>9131947
Did they actually do something to merit this or are you just being a bitch?
>>
I want to start a YouTube channel to become queen of the weebs and make them throw money and e-fame at me. Guess I need to start tagging all my social media with kawaii now
>>
>>9131869
Kek, at least I'll admit that I think I'm cute. Just be truthful. There's no need to jump through hoops to act like you're not
>>
>>9132006
Well she's someone who's become well known as a drama queen on this board. I don't need that kind of shit in my comm
>>
>>9132994
so you're starting shit yourself, based on hearsay from an anonymous image board.

you got some weird perspective on life there
>>
I truly think lowly of people who make useless threads that benefit only themselves.
>>
>>9133068
I do what you're describing somewhat often. I'm sure you're not alone.
>>
File: homers.png (240KB, 427x319px) Image search: [Google]
homers.png
240KB, 427x319px
>>9129377
thats sexual assault and im guessing youre probably a 12 year old yaoi fan from that beaviour nonny
>>
>friend in comm send me a screenshot of someone in the comms fetish age play website profile a few years ago
>how did you even find this but ok
>make a sock so i can see profile
>on the way to finding it, find her boyfriends profile
>know theyre going through a rough patch
>mainly states hes gay/looking for a daddy
>uses his facbeook profile photo
>he previously posted a photo of her sucking his dick, very distinctively her by her finger tattoos
>i have no idea how to tell her
>dont tell her
>Its been years
>>
>>9129439
Same
>>
I gave a man a lolita fetish. We met via my OKC kink profile. I'm a sub, he's a dom and on my profile I mentioned that being told was to wear is a thing for me, which apparently was also a thing a for him. So we meet. He's cute, normal, a lawyer, good conversationalist. and he says he wants to come over to my place and have me try on clothes for him, so he knows what I have for him to tell me to wear. When I open my closet, he goes for the petticoat like, "What's this?" And I'm pretty embarrassed about it because most dudes I date are pretty weirded out by the lolita stuff. But I sheepishly show him one of my coords, a pretty standard classic gothic look and he looks like he's been hit by a ton of bricks. Like, he audibly groaned when I tied the jabot. Which is not a sentence I thought would ever apply to my life but here we are. He stammers out, like, "What is this, what are you wearing?" and I explain that it's a Japanese street fashion etc. and he says, "You have to wear this every time you see me, this is the hottest thing I've ever seen." And I explain to him that these dresses are like $300 and he's like, "I don't care, I want to fund this habit." Which is how I have obtained the mythical lolita sugar daddy. Which is insane.
But then on top of that, just being fucked while wearing a full coord and lifting up my petticoat for him to fuck me is so hot jfc. I never really matched up my aesthetic preference for lolita with my other insane fetishes, but holy shit this is so hot. Basically I get my frills on, we go on a normal date, then we go back to his place and he tied me to the bed and fucks me while telling me that I'm his perfect little doll and he owns me and he's going to make me perfect for him. I get that this is a thousand steps backwards for those of you trying to defend lolita as a legit fashion, but idc, he's going to by me a new classical puppets petti and he gets off on me wearing giant headbows, I'm fucking riding this train to the station.
>>
>>9128385
Unless you were reading in tthe first year of your life, there's really no need to act like you don't put your pantsu on one leg at a time, honey.
>>
>>9128147
I completely agree with this. My favorite pieces are all taobao, especially when it comes to blouses (fuck brand blouses, why are so many of them so ugly). I'm also still a little embarrassed to be such a taobao-chan, but at least we're not alone?
>>
>>9129334
lol You said salamander hubby but all I can imagine is a blobfish with super long legs like Darwin from The Amazing World of Gumball.
>>
>>9128179
Forever jelly

>>9128231
Europe

>>9129398
No ;_;

>>9130340
Pls be near too, Europe here

>>9131648
Let us cry about the lack of a dominant lolita girlfriend we experiment
>>
>>9133217
You.lucky.bastard.
i wish i had the same but with a girlfriend instead ugh.
Now go and be the beautiful doll you are, you magnificent bitch.
>>
>>9133217
>I get that this is a thousand steps backwards for those of you trying to defend lolita as a legit fashion
You're a bit off. Wearing lolita because you want to be daddy's little girl belittles the fashion. Being a respectable lolita in public and engaging in some kinky behaviour in private is pretty normal. Unless you're advertising it noone cares.
>>
I'm not that active in my local comm because I've never been able to make friends after 'the hello how are you' portion of a conversation, like I'll ask after a persons interests or compliment them (not just in a way to make chatter) and after that idk what to do. It's like "Wow, we both like Uno, cheesecake and Sailor Jupiter..." and that's it, idk what to do after that. An introduction may seem to have gone well but people just wander away and leave me staring at the straps of my purse in to corner. As an adult it just hurts more so I have an indoor lolita lifestyle that no one knows about. I feel super pathetic (and sometimes narcissistically tragic).
>>
>>9133262
Yes, I will admit I'm quite glad I posted this secret. It's been quite nice to learn that others do feel the same.
>>
>>9129069
Are you me? I am going through the exact same thing
>>
>>9130402
Wait until you get dragged into a bush and we'll see how much you like being stalked and/or harassed regularly. I've been groped and threatened by 3 men in 48 hours and yes I'm still fucking mad about it. Be careful what you wish for, because on day someone WILL take things too far and you'll feel so self conscious and frightened every time you step out of the door or walk past a group of men. It's all fun and games until somebody is being coerced into sex acts in the back of a car.
>>
>>9133217
You do you, anon. Keep it in the bedroom and we have no gripes with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 224x225px
>>9133297
This is me.
I always try to justify my failure to connect by citing age difference and how ita most of them are, but it's most likely my own fault.
>>
>>9133217
Congratulations, anon! Reading that turned me on, because... my husband and I are into S&M. Only recently I found that I have fetish for getting fucked in lolita. After the second time I wore my classic dream dress, I asked him to have me from behind while pinning me to the bed. We were very careful to not actually tug the dress or damage/stain it anyway, so it's not that extreme, but holy hell was it hot.

The Malco Mode petticoats with its chiffon make for luxurious sex.

My husband was ecstatic, because this meant we could play out his sugar daddy fantasy. In reality we each have budgeted hobby money, we both work, and we try to make wise financial decisions together. But we can roleplay something completely different during sex to make it oh so steamy and lewd.
>>
File: metatempsdefeel.jpg (38KB, 643x425px) Image search: [Google]
metatempsdefeel.jpg
38KB, 643x425px
>>9133217
Your life is perfect. I must become you.
>>
>>9133217
Hot. Really hot. I'm jealous. I used to like having sex in lolita, but it was really ita tiered shit with my weeb bf back in the day. Thinking about a normal adult relationship and then going to town at home sounds amazing. I'm so jealous. I'd love to approach my husband to do something like >>9133372

But add one more lolita to the mix. Something about the idea of eating a girl out in lolita while I'm in lolita too...Cold shower time.
>>
>>9128095
SAME,
I'm a lone lolita in the south if anyone is interested...
>>
>>9131074
same
>>
You better hope your comms don't find out and excommunicate you, ya filthy freaks
>>
>>9131074
>>9133534

As someone who gets mistaken for Milkyfawn often I hope I never met you two
>>
>>9133545
drop your email though bc you are giving a lot of info out
>>
>>9128234
WHOA YOU'RE BLOWING MY MIND ANON NO ONE HAS EVER SAID THAT TO ME IN A REPLY BEFORE WHOOOA
>>
>>9128330
That's what this hobby is though? Like we have meet ups to be fucking social...
>>
>>9133548
its a throw away
also i oop's'd
>>
>>9133173
RIGHT? god I love butt rustling the gulls. it's almost too easy.
>you're just making it worse
yeah, for you.
>>
>>9131413
if I drop an email can we chat? I feel like we'd get along because I do feel this way and want to post to CoF but I've already been posted to /cgl/ a couple of times now and I handled it well I think and even tried to take concrit but did not receive the good concrit that /cgl/ claims happens here.

Part of me wants to just move on but at the same time I feel like I wouldn't be able to come here anymore because I'd just have to avoid seeing me being posted everywhere. I've seen so many people in my comm get fucking destroyed on this board. And if you mention that here everyone just tells you to get over it and accept whatever they say because it's not like they could possibly be wrong and you just need to participate in the board culture or fuck off.
>>
File: 1436667685486.jpg (247KB, 533x485px) Image search: [Google]
1436667685486.jpg
247KB, 533x485px
I'm the ugliest member of my circle of lolita friends
>>
>>9131413
Yo this is me to a t. I think what it is, is in person you know exactly who it is that doesn't like you because they, well, said it to your face. Whereas on cgl, everyone is anon. So it could be your best friend, your comm mod, that weird follow on ig that likes every single one of your photos. The not knowing, and potentially having to interact with the person who said nasty things about me online is what gets under my skin. After having been posted on cgl almost every time I posted on cof, I moved my attention to other social media platforms. Cof has gulls all over, and there's a thread specifically dedicated for that group. Whereas on instagram or tumblr, you'd probably only get posted here if you're ita or nitpick, unless vendetta.

>>9133575
It helps to avoid the cof thread after you post on Facebook. I steer away for like a week until I notice there's a new thread. It's not like you're not on Facebook and can't see the coords being posted. You don't need the extra commentary. And you can still enjoy the sodium on other threads. Maybe keep away from the ita thread too.
>>
File: 1466656201909.png (78KB, 234x312px) Image search: [Google]
1466656201909.png
78KB, 234x312px
I've never made a single piece of clothing in my entire life
>>
File: 1470637814562.jpg (119KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1470637814562.jpg
119KB, 1024x682px
ebin
>>
I have an addictive personality and spend all my money on brand and drugs, I have $11 in my account, time to pick up.
>>
>>9133582
holy fuck that image is fantastic. never thought i'd see a lolita version of a chris-chan classic
>>
I live in a caravan with my husband
My comm thinks I'm rich. I speak with a fake posh accent around them and in college

I'm so ashamed of my family and my spouse is a disgusting pig
>>
Im doing my first crossdress cosplay this year. Nothing super skimpy, but its a short skirt. Ive been exercising more and doing squats so my ass looks nice in it. I also discovered that I have a huge exhibition fetish which is fueling the entire process. Still unsure how to hide my eventual raging erection though.
>>
>>9133273
Yes girl, I'm in Europe too
UK, you?
>>
My comm thinks I live in a beautiful house in a beautiful neighbourhood. In reality, I live in a crappy flat in a shitty neighbourhood that is right next to the beautiful neighbourhood where I take my pictures. I can only take indoor pics in the one corner of my apartment that I specifically designed to look well furnished and spacious, and only after clearing away my boyfriend's shit because he keeps using it as a storage space.
Girls in my comm keep telling me I should get into vlogging and doing video craft tutorials but I can't even record decent audio in my apartment because my trashy as fuck neighbours keep screeching at each other like monkeys in heat. As soon as the assholes on one side finally shut up, the people upstairs start screaming. And if they're not fighting they're having loud makeup sex.

I never lied to my comm about being rich or fancy but I am embarrassed about my cheap flat and trashy neighbours and want to move out ASAP. I've already decided I'm not going to buy or sell anything within my comm until I live somewhere nicer.
>>
I want to be known as one of the best dressed girls in a comm but my nearest one is several hours away. I've never even been to a meetup.
>>
>>9134358
Same. My mom Rents a room in a fancy area so I make sure to wear Lolita when I go to visit and have her take photos where everyone can see the perfectly manicured lawns.
>>
>>9128062
I feel jealous of all these anons who can wear Jfashion to college and look cute without a care in the world.
I'm too nervous to look out of place and the closest I'll ever get is Taobao tshirts and jeans and maybe my subtle itabag backpack if I'm feeling bold because I don't have any friends here and I've gotten too used to being alone to make new ones. I was always that weird girl in high school who wore baggy clothes and I don't want to be that weird girl in goth/Harajuku clothes in college.

Instead I'm channeling my need for cute into making bentos to eat alone and watch Youtube on my phone so I have a valid excuse to not make eye contact with anyone.
>>
>>9133341

I'm always open minded, looking for people like my self to try and hang out with thinking perhaps other people with the same problem can talk about how to hang out more over milkshakes or something. Instead if I try to relate to people with about this they're always like "Oh, yea me too! I'm socially awkward!" as a form of self-deprecation humour, and then they turn out to have an excellent social life and have no need for someone who can't tell if sleepovers are a real thing people do or just something that happens in movies ('cause I'm pretty sure that whole girls dancing around a table and drinking thing can't be real).
>>
I don't trust any of the current comm members to take over admin status if I ever have to step down. I don't trust any of them to organise things. We had some long-term members plan a few meets last year and they were all badly thought out, updates beforehand were few, nothing was booked properly.
>>
>>9133930
Bitches are nosey, anon.With the internet, people can find so much info about you from the most unlikely sources. I'm pretty sure your whole comm knows your secret and let you keep it because they'd feel like dicks to bring it up. I seriously hope your situation improves quickly, that sounds really hard.
>>
When I like an anime or show a lot I try to steer away from the cosplay scene for just that and if I really enjoy it I won't even cosplay it myself. It's like I feel as if it'll be tainted or something and no one will ever get right.
>>
>>9134419
Just find some group to go the beach or a food/bar after class. Most people want to do that.
>>
File: 4651489050_ab2c2b13dc_o1.jpg (228KB, 930x523px) Image search: [Google]
4651489050_ab2c2b13dc_o1.jpg
228KB, 930x523px
>>9135301
This is pretty much Anxiety 101 for me. I mean, the closest I've gotten to interactions with people here is meeting other Pokemon Go players and even then after 5-10 minutes of talking I just want them to go away.

I wouldn't mind meeting weebs at the college but horror stories here have made me wary of what could happen. There's a LGBT club but I'm even more afraid of joining that. I just want to be a quiet lesbian, not a SJW.
>>
>>9128147
I don't like chocolate, crosses, or cats so taobao prints are usually a win for me.
>>
>>9135311
Then go to a psychologist for pills if you want to make normie friends. From what you're saying I'd recommend making weeb friends, if nothing else for experience with talking to people. Assuming they understand basic hygiene, weebs can be decent if you give them a chance.
>>
I'm straight, but I've fallen in love with Noodlerella to a painful degree. I don't care that she's a bad cosplayer, she's beautiful, a talented singer, we have so much in common, and her personality seems very genuine and not just some act to seem kawaii. Too bad I will probably never have her.
>>
>>9133217
10/10 bait
>>
>>9128062
i think im really hot and by extension a lot of the time i think that makes me a better cosplayer than others in my area/scene.
its really weird because on one hand hell yeah i love myself and i havent felt self depreciating since high school but on the other, i just ... feel so cocky and wrong.
>>
>>9135523

Aaand this is the wrong thread too. Sorry guys.
>>
>>9135523
Sorry you're sick though
>>
>>9133217
You are goals. And props for not shoving it in anyone's face like those ddlg girls
>>
>>9135485
If I had a dime for every person with a normal social life that claimed to be a "socially awkward introvert" because they like to read and enjoy some alone time...
>>
>>9134698
Nah, I don't post on social media at all and keep my name off the internet. The only way they'd know is if they went through my phone or one of my friends told them, and if she has... well, she's a shite friend.

I hate it though, it makes me feel so insecure and awkward. I hate it when rich attractive people tell you to just b urself and 'be confident!'. Sure it's easy for you to say when your daddy can sue anyone that slights you and you can be pretty and fashionable without having to buy 'investment pieces' and wearing your boring clothes thin. It's not easy being confident and fitting in when you've been told that you're a dumb, worthless knacker since childhood and people treat your situation as a joke.

But sure, I'm studying finance right now and hope to get somewhere in a few years, though I'm sceptical. It's who you know, not what you know, and I know very few people that can help me get anywhere.
>>
>>9135665

Ireland? Are you a traveller?
>>
>>9135665
The whole you know thing is true BUT you do know people- the lecturers/teachers on your course. Impress them with your work ethic, participate in everything and ask them for advice on good work experience - shadowing, internships etc to do during the course/holidays if you have them or conferences to attend (he uni will often pay the cost of attending) and make sure you have a headstart when you graduate. Good luck anon.
>>
>>9135311
From my experience, going out with cringey weebs is a good place to start if you're not very social. Going to the pub with autistic anime club lolicons and overexcited fujoshit helps you forget about your own awkardness, when you get used to it just repeat with more normal company.
>>
I've never been on this board before, I'm only here because I got reminded of someone I used to know who like maybe 0.001% will be on now. I really want to apologize for how I treated her like five years ago but it's too pathetic to do to her face. I was pretty seriously emotionally unstable and I'm sorry I was such a gross weirdo to you. :(
>>
>>9135485
bruh you can be an extrovert and still be socially anxious
i fucking love talking to new people and being social, it really energizes me, but i still get scared as fuck when i do it and will go have a meltdown afterwards if things go poorly

being an introvert is not some super special snowflake club like uwu wow i just want to be alone i hate the ~party life~ normie scum

you can enjoy being social and still have it be a scary stressful time to initiate
>>
>>9137091
Seconding this, I'm an extrovert who only shows my true colours when a conversation is initiated. Before that, I'm a nervous wreck.

It's as simple as this:
>Extroverts draw their energy from people around them
>Introverts draw their energy from being alone

There are introverts with stereotypically extrovert traits and vice versa.
>>
When I want to shoot outfits/dresses for sales, I meticulously clean one very particular spot so it looks immaculate and presentable for photos. The rest of my living is such a fucking wreck but at least nobody has to see it.
>>
>>9137091
>being an introvert is not some super special snowflake club like uwu wow i just want to be alone i hate the ~party life~ normie scum
>>9137096
>There are introverts with stereotypically extrovert traits and vice versa.

yes. not everyone expresses their intro- or extroversion the same way, and social anxiety can manifest in anyone and also in varied ways.

to add my experience, i am an introvert who spends 80% of my time alone, and i do not form close attachments with others. but i am more socially motivated than many other loners. specifically, i enjoy being alone among a large and vibrant group of people. i love to get lost in a crowd, and to participate in activities as part of a group, but people on an individual basis terrify me and i try to end direct interactions as quickly as possible.

>go to convention
>mill around in crowd, lost in thought and energized by the collective excitement around me
>could do this all day
>someone stops to talk to me
>fumble through conversation, lose energy, excuse myself to hide for an hour in my car and recover

>go to club
>feel energized by the crowd, could dance all night
>someone tries to dance with me
>excuse myself to get a drink at the bar and only return to dance floor when that person seems occupied and isn't likely to come my way again

tl;dr crowds with a specific common purpose give me energy but attention from an individual can swiftly kill that energy.
>>
>>9137046
initials?
>>
>>9137107
i do the same, and i think everyone should do this too. the last thing anyone needs to see is your underwear and garbage all over the floor
>>
I'm mostly hanging out on /cgl/ for the weeb threads like the itabag thread and cons, and sometimes I complain on the feels thread. But I'm not a lolita nor a cosplayer, although I like lolita fashion and I like seeing cosplayers in cons.
>>
recently moved to a new state just after highschool with my parents and decided to take a quick break from college (I'll be going in the spring instead of the fall I was also one of those kids who did college classes through highschool and I practically have my associates) thinking it'd be a good thing not rush it since I didn't really know what I wanted to do or which school I wanted to go to at the time.
A month later I found out I got accepted to a school I really wanted to go to but didn't know until late due to having multiple fucking addresses since I move around all the time. I also figured out what I wanted to do as well so I thought I had things figured out and my extra break would help me plan things out and save up money for college.

A couple days ago I was driving to work with my mother who thought it'd be a good idea to condemn all the decisions I've made up to this point calling them stupid and saying " oh your smarter than this you should know better, I don't want you mopping around the house doing nothing all day you need to figure out what your going to do, why don't you have a scholarship to anything?!? You have the grades for it!!! I was stupid during highschool and I still got one! You haven't made any good choices, you always do things late, I tried to tell you!!1!1"

Mind you I spent all the time here in my new town looking for jobs ,getting call backs and trying to find work to do, finishing up online classes that heavily rely on essays to make the grade, and then studying japanese to prepare for college and opportunities. I even told her I wanted to move back to where I used to live to go to college there aka away from her, yet she's always saying "oh you'll never stray far from me" oh why don't you see what major you can do online so you'll just work at home and then I won't have to "pay more money for housing" she constantly tells me to not stay in the house or in my room all day yet most of her options for me include staying at home
>>
>>9137339
toxic parenting 101: make your child feel incompetent, and also make them feel like a burden. this way they stay close to you and accept your power over them for as long as you need them around to make you feel better about yourself by comparison.
>>
>>9137339
Cont.
All I do when I get home is shower and got to sleep now or stay in my room and study, I'm always grumpy or sad and just keep quiet in the house hoping I could move away soon but I still feel like some stupid fucking kid . I'm so tired of my family "oh you should come out of your room why are you always locked up in there?" "Ugh why do you have a C in you college classes you need to work harder your bringing down your GPA!! Also look for a better paying job even though you have practically no work experience and look for scholarships! Stop fooling around!* insert implication that I do nothing all day* "
I feel so detached to my family here in this new place and I'm always behind on what's going on and feel so unincluded and lonely because the only person I even talk to nowadays is one friend from my old town and my family sometimes. Yet its hard to talk to my family about anything because whenever I try and tell my mom a little bit of the reasons why I'm so mad and sad all the time she just laughs it off and acts like its nothing. My SENPAI doesn't even include or tell me about anything even when I'm around them like a couple days ago everyone went to the movies, no one told me or asked if I wanted to go out for once they just left, or knowing little things like my mom telling me right when my step dad is leaving for work that she isn't going to work therefore I have to drive with him.
The majority of the people here are apart of my step dads family that I'm not too close with and I feel like they don't even acknowledge my presscence when I'm around them. Whenever I try and talk and feel familiar with them in some way I feel like I'm always doing something wrong or annoying them , even though I try to talk to them like my moms side of the family who I'm super close with. Now I'm just quiet with everyone because it feels like it doesn't matter anymore and I just feel really lonely and have no friends here
I'm sorry everything was super rambly.
>>
>>9137339
>you're
>moping
>>
>>9137349
Also sorry this want very cgl related but to make it that way . I had a pity party and bought 5 dresses on auctions bit will probably be to scared to go to my new common and wear them
>>
>>9137351
>too
>>
>>9137209

Me JT her NW ._.
>>
>>9137091
This can be true but, I'm not talking about being an a person who is borderline one or the other, so they have tendencies that lean both ways. I'm talking about literally not knowing social navigation. When I say I've never been able to make friends with anyone, I'm not saying I have a bunch of people I talk to and hang out with but no real friends.

Living your life and no matter how much you try to be a well read, good listener, a supportive source of advice, and putting others before yourself (In the circumstances it's needed, like helping that person who's carrying too many groceries instead of hurrying to go get a burger), just trying to be the sort of person people would want as a friend and not understanding what you're doing wrong.

I'm saying I've spent a life time trying to cultivate myself so I could be the kind of person I think other people would like as a friend and I stlll can't figure out how other people end up as friends.

Not being totes emo, hating so called 'normal' people or nightlife culture.
>>
>>9135485
I don't even dislike people who do that. They are allowed to feel however they want and express that how they want to.

It's just that they don't recognize that other people have to actually struggle to try and find a way to make even one friendship, even in the loosest sense of the word 'friend'.

Also, they say you're supposed to surround yourself with positive people who like the things you do. I think it's messed up to refer to other people like you can just go dig one out the friend recycling bin and what's more, to not take in the fact that no matter how much you like someone doesn't mean they have to like you (this goes for every type of social interacting).
>>
>>9133545
I need a new Lolita Idol. Be our new Milkyfawn
>>
>>9137096
But it's not that simple. This isn't an argument about how socializing & personality traits work. This was about a confession someone made about not being able to connect and socialize as a person with more social skills would.
>>
>>9135291
Haha, that's kinda charming in a way, anon. "Don't mess up my fave!"
>>
>>9135314
I want to shop taobao but I'm not sure if places that do custom sizes do Fatty-chan sizes as well
>>
>>9137349
Ah, I fell for my mom's bullshit and missed out on everything that mattered to me; don't make the same mistake, Anon! Do what you have to for the things you want, your mom might be pissy about it but, it's your life and you have to keep living it no matter what she's doing. Also you deserve those dresses, goddamit.
>>
>>9137351
>>9137339
Fuck you, ya grammer nazi wanna bes. You're like 4 years too late wit dat shit.
>>
>>9129050
you and me both anon...
>>
>>9137507
They usually do, but you might have to pay extra.
>>
>>9137543
>>9137091
>>9137096
>>9137141
>Sure there are exceptions to the rule so to speak but most real extroverts are not suffering from social anxiety, and rather they probably have the normal amounts of anxiety because actually, most people get anxious.

This exactly, feeling "anxious when things go bad" just means you have a functioning brain. If the standards anons have for anxiety were applied to other things folding clothes means you have OCD, washing your hands after grabbing dog shit means you're a germaphobe, and not being completely neutral 100% of the time means you're bipolar.

I have very mild anxiety by official definitions and yet I have panic attacks all the time. Not tumblr tier "let me type a bunch of random letters and say I'm screaming" but the kind where I got prescribed an inhaler as a child and have had the ambulance called on me more than a few times. It's taken me years to stop crying and to be able to talk every time a group of people start paying attention to me. Anixety is not anxiety without the panic attacks. It's not code for shy it's pure fear and a legit mental illness. It's really not something to be proud of at all. In all honesty it's really pathetic and extremely hard for people to take seriously even without all the special snowflakes making it even harder.
>>
>>9137596
>Anixety is not anxiety without the panic attacks
panic attacks are not part of the diagnostic criteria for anxiety disorders. a panic disorder is a separate thing. just fyi
>>
>>9137624
I meant if you just "feel anxious/nervous/don't like it" it doesn't count as anxiety. Like if you like things to be neat you don't have OCD but if you have trouble functioning when it's even a little messy you most likely do. Shy does not equal anxiety and neither does reacting to situations accurately. Maybe it's watered down in your country but in mine just feeling a certain way and not having any real effects from it does not count as a disorder. I'm also talking about general anxiety and not having only social anxiety. Almost everyone would have anxiety if that were true.
>>
>>9137596
Also anxiety attacks are not the same as panic attacks according to the person who did my assessment. Panic attack means you think the physical symptoms of anxiety are harming you e.g. heart attack and that starts a cycle where symptoms get worse.
Anxiety attack can be exactly the same but you are aware that it's anxiety not physical.

He anxiety attacks I get most often feel like my chest is frozen and I go deaf because the ringing in my ears is so loud, but I don't think I'm dying so not panic apparently...
>>
>>9137633
>Shy does not equal anxiety
what does "shyness" mean, to you? i understand it to be a broad term that refers to anxiousness around others, where the level of anxiety can vary in degree but is always inappropriate to the situation (i.e., not an appropriate fear response).

i don't disagree that a lot of people claim to have anxiety as an excuse to be pandered to, but you seem to be setting the bar for "anxiety" significantly higher than the DSM or ICD do, which is why i ask for clarification. (since in my experience most people agree more than they realize, they just interpret key terms differently which leads to the appearance of disagreement and wastes a lot of time.)
>>
>>9137762
> Panic attack means you think the physical symptoms of anxiety are harming you e.g. heart attack and that starts a cycle where symptoms get worse.
Anxiety attack can be exactly the same but you are aware that it's anxiety not physical.

I haven't heard of that much of a distinction so far. It's not like I think I'm actually being hurt. It's the exact opposite I know nothing is actually wrong and try my hardest to stop being dramatic over it, but either way when it gets bad enough I physically have a lot of trouble breathing.

>He anxiety attacks I get most often feel like my chest is frozen and I go deaf because the ringing in my ears is so loud, but I don't think I'm dying so not panic apparently...

That's still an effect. Just because it's relatively mild compared to the very serious attacks doesn't mean it nonexistent like most people who bring up "I feel sorta nervous sometimes" as a reason why they have severe anxiety. You don't have to feel like you're genuinely going to die, but if you have absolutely zero effects other than being uncomfortable that's all you are.

1/2
>>
>>9137762
>>9137765
>where the level of anxiety can vary in degree but is always inappropriate to the situation (i.e., not an appropriate fear response)

Assuming you're talking about shy I'd say it would be relatively reasonable. Feeling uncomfortable when lots of attention is on you, not being comfortable around most people other than your friends/close relatives, worrying about things in advance and maybe having slight trouble with sleeping the night before but not having any real trouble, even having more extreme reactions like crying if a bunch of people say you naked for example I'd consider to still be in the normal range. Not everyone is extroverted and that's okay.

I'd say it's feeling nervous/slightly fearful during social interaction or dreading it but able to function and not having any real physical effects. Like panic/anxiety attacks, lack of sleep for weeks if you know there's a party/you have a haircut etc., being physically unable to talk/talk loudly enough, crying, and it has to be consistent. If it only happens sometimes or for big things/certain situations that's just being normal.

It's like I said before if you can function normally or it only happens very rarely it's just being normal. If it actually affects you and has actual consequences it's anxiety. It's somewhat hard to define like being sad + lazy vs having depression.
>>
>>9137828
I thought the same as you- but she absolutely refused to call anything a panic attack if the person knows it isn't caused by a physical health issue. So she would say yours are anxiety attacks too, regardless of how severe the physical effect is. I don't know if that's a UK/NHS distinction though. I guess it makes sense though as the treatment is different e.g. beta blockers will help is racing heart makes you panic more.
>>
>>9137832
>I'd say it's feeling nervous/slightly fearful during social interaction or dreading it but able to function and not having any real physical effects.
just want to point out that nervousness and fearfulness do have real physical effects; they are not detached ideas but physiological processes. a helpful distinction is, like you mention, whether or not those effects routinely interfere with normal functioning.

however, i do still think that you are holding the standard for what counts as anxiety to a criteria that you happen to meet but which isn't experienced by everyone with an anxiety disorder.

there is a spectrum involved, and people at the far end might suffer more than people at the "close to normal" end, but that doesn't negate the suffering of those who fall in different places along the spectrum.

for example, my anxiety is strongly tied to dissociation. i don't typically experience the symptoms you describe as badly as you do. but i still dread my lesser anxious responses around people. to cope with them, i shut down and zone out for hours while avoiding any physical or interpersonal activity. i've been dicking around on 4chan all day because i don't want to leave my room because i'm afraid of my housemates. when i "resurface" to realize this, anxiety hits and i shut it down by focusing on having a reasonable, calm, detached discussion... about anxiety.

meanwhile, it's stuffy and hot in my room, i have not eaten or drank or used the toilet or attended to basic hygeine, and i'm just blocking it all out and distracting myself because i would rather suffer than deal with people. sometimes i just do this all day until everyone is asleep; sometimes i get angry that my housemates won't leave the house so i can leave my room; and often i get migraines because dehydration is one of my migraine triggers.

so, social anxiety has a definite negative impact on my ability to function (and my health), without apparent strong anxiety attacks.
>>
>>9137876
(ctd) at this point i am too aware that i am using this discussion to avoid dealing with the people i live with, so i am going to have some whiskey and go confront the day.

>not an alcoholic, it just helps cope with routine interactions like rushing past my housemates to get a sandwich, kek
>>
>>9137876
>just want to point out that nervousness and fearfulness do have real physical effects; they are not detached ideas but physiological processes

That's what I said. If the anxiety negatively affects your ability to function normally consistently it's anxiety and not just being shy. You even mentioned I said so here >a helpful distinction is, like you mention, whether or not those effects routinely interfere with normal functioning.

>social anxiety has a definite negative impact on my ability to function (and my health)

Then you're not who I was talking about. I've said multiple times if there are actual effects it's most likely actual anxiety. What are you disagreeing with?
>>
>>9137878
good luck anon i believe in you!
>>
>>9137884
>What are you disagreeing with?
at first:

that you need to experience things like anxiety attacks for it to be "real anxiety," or that simple "shyness" doesn't count (even just a blushing response, while physically mild, can be enough to cause people with social anxiety to avoid routine social interaction because they fear blushing). seemingly mild physical symptoms often have disproportionately negative effects.

but, actually:

>What are you disagreeing with?
nothing! we are probably on the same page and i have been misinterpreting your examples of extreme physical distress as what you think are the ONLY symptoms worth qualifying as anxiety, when in fact you were just using them for illustrative rather than definitive purposes. also, i am abusing this discussion to avoid the real world so the longer it goes, the better

>>9137895
thanks anon, i am having some food and i believe in you too
>>
>realize I possibly have anxiety disorder from this thread
>hyperventilate and depersonalize when anxiety hits full stride, sister always says I'm exaggerating and don't have anxiety problems
>sister anxious about new job, "I think I have anxiety disorder, anon!"
Is there a word for people like this?
>>
>>9137950
Yup, cunt and/or attention whore.
>>
>>9137954
I don't want to go that far since she's my sister but it seems like she and other similar people don't believe disorders exist unless they think they're the ones suffering from them
>>
>>9137965
>I don't want to go that far since she's my sister
why not? she doesn't extend the same thoughtfulness to you.

>it seems like she and other similar people don't believe disorders exist unless they think they're the ones suffering from them
yep, that's attention whore cunts for you
>>
>>9137965
In my experience they still don't actually believe they exist. They just realized they'll get asspats if they pretend to have it.
>>
>>9137950
also, hope you get some help, anon.
>>
I lurk /cgl/ because I have a secret liking for most of the sickly sweet stuff that you guys wear. I don't feel comfortable wearing cutesy stuff anymore since my style has done a complete 180 so I just lurk the taobao and coord threads so I can pretend I'm one of you guys.
>>
>>9137507
I'm a fatty-chan and often shop on Taobao. If they do custom size, they'll do fatty-chan sizes. They do charge extra, but it's usually not a terrible amount; usually around 30 CNY for me, and I need them to make dresses longer because I'm tall.
>>
>>9137950

Factitious, maybe? Does she like to exaggerate her symptoms a lot?

Sorry for armchair diagnosis. It's bad but I can't help it. Don't take me too seriously.
>>
>>9137301

I think I'm a bit beyond that though. My boyfriend once (jokingly) described my living space as hoarders tier.

I'm really trying to work on it though. Room threads both inspire and shame me into trying to make my living space more, well, livable.
>>
Last one to leave at this tearoom with my comm. I noticed one of the girls left her AP bag on the floor by her chair. I took it.
>>
>>9138059
Now THIS is a confession. Thank you for putting the thread back on track, anon!
>>
>>9138044
>Factitious
*fictitious ?
>>
>>9138139

google+wikipedia to the rescue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factitious_disorder

>A factitious disorder is a condition in which a person acts as if they have an illness by deliberately producing, feigning, or exaggerating symptoms. Factitious disorder imposed on another is a condition in which a person deliberately produces, feigns, or exaggerates the symptoms of someone in his or her care.
>>
>>9138210
ah thanks
>>
>>9138059
ruthless
u
t
h
l
e
s
s
>>
I spend weeks to months assembling costumes from Taobao piece by piece (most of them gijinka so I can have creative freedom) and then only wear them once and sell them because I go to so few cons a year that I don't want to rewear anything. Then randomly months or years later I'll wish I had kept it because cosplaying actual characters since then didn't get me nearly as many comments/photos as the gijinka designs did.

I have a costume in my room right now that I've been working on for half a year and I'm on piece away from completing it but now trying to just sell it off because I won't be able to wear it for another 6+ months.

>inb4 go to more cons!
I would but I hate going alone and not even attention grabbing costumes could make it fun if I don't have friends with me.

At least any money I make I can put towards my solo trip this winter to a tourist destination.
>>
>>9137991
Thanks. I might go figure out the shopping service now so I can get started building a wardrobe.
>>
>>9137876
Lol why don't you just fill a few plastic bottles with water, genius. You can stash it for few days and you won't be dehydrated and won't have to deal with people.
>>
I often stirr up shit here with my own comm just to see our mod come in and try to white knight herself. Usually ends up with the rest of the comm coming in and bashing on her and her horrid moderation.

I also know who is the one that posts the girls from the comm in ita threads and makes secrets. They all think it's someone else, but I know who it is and am waiting for them to fuck up on their own for my own sheer amusement.
>>
>>9137543
You know, you are not a special snowflake.
How can you judge if someone is anxious or not?
That guy you were talking about could have panic attacks confined in a toilet stall in-between talking to people.

God, every person tries to present themselves as a social person, even the anxious ones. Very few people will go out saying 'i am a total shut-in with no friends '. People will make their actual nonexistent social life seem great just so other people won't abandon them.

From what I read here, socially anxious people seem like some kind of elitist douchebags. 'Oooh, you don't seem affected enough to me by your so called anxiety, that means you are a total liar and you suck, only I am the TRUE anxious poor snowflake'.

Social anxiety =/= no social skills.
>>
>>9131074
She is the Taylor swift of Lolita , white and boring.
>>
>>9133575
Is this Kate talking to Fahr?
>>
>>9142110
Nope.
>>
File: 1469463448521.gif (403KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469463448521.gif
403KB, 320x240px
>tfw no friends to dress fairy kei with
Why live
>>
>>9128405
>mods don't allow friendship on /cgl/
>>
>>9142673
Only bitter hatred is allowed here
>>
I'm so glad 4chan doesn't have post count because I'd probably be at at least 10k and the fact I've spent so much time and energy on this site over the years is upsetting.
>>
>>9142739
Let's be real, anon. If it wasn't here, you would have distracted yourself elsewhere
>>
File: 1467160347645.png (113KB, 358x310px) Image search: [Google]
1467160347645.png
113KB, 358x310px
>>9133217
>"I don't care, I want to fund this habit."
>>
>>9133217
>he's going to by me a new classical puppets

Even if you're bait, at least set your standards a bit higher than a shitty taobao petticoat man.
>>
A few years ago when I was more active on cgl, I absorbed a lot of the petty catty elitism even though I wasn't even the greatest seamstress. Now, I can still appreciate good craftsmanship and cosplay, but I'm not as judgmental as I was before. Joke/parody cosplay and what not don't bother me anymore since I see that the cosplayers are just having fun. Also talking with some "bad" cosplayers made me realize that I missed out on meeting some genuinely nice and fun people. Maybe it's because of the rise of cosplayers who don't know/care about whatever they're cosplaying as and are looking for e-fame. Not saying that you can't be both nice and a good cosplayer, but it made take a step back and remember why I liked cosplaying in the first place. I still catch myself occasionally having cgl catty commentary in my head at some bad cosplay, but I'm trying to let go of it.

That said, I'll still be judgmental about tumblr special snowflake cosplay.
>>
I've decided I'm not skinny enough so I'm becoming ana-chan to finally wear nice cosplays and cute clothes. I've been thinking about it for a while but a month ago my best friend said I looked fat for my weight... That pushed me over the edge. So I eat only 800 calories a day and work out heavily. If I keep it up for long enough then maybe someday I'll be cute. My goal weight is 100. I will have to lose 25 pounds.
>>
>>9141961
>How can you judge if someone is anxious or not?
People show signs. Like physically.

>That guy you were talking about could have panic attacks confined in a toilet stall in-between talking to people.
No, that was me. His outbursts were of anger and he'd throw things. He legit scared me and others sometimes.

Can you define what you mean by social skills then??

>>9137596
>Anixety is not anxiety without the panic attacks.
This.

>>9137876
Might be because your an alchie though. You're probably to malaise to panic.

>not an alcoholic, it just helps cope with routine interactions like rushing past my housemates to get a sandwich, kek
You're in major denial bruh.

Also this doesn't sound like anxiety so much as it sounds like you are uncomfortable around your roommates but at some point you had to sit down with these people and move in with them, right? Not necessarily because you wanted to but you did agree to it, and I don't know what your situation is but in most cases where I moved in with randoms, I met with them first and discussed things. Like living arrangements and shared spaces.
Hence less "being afraid" of the people you live with and knowing how their daily lives go and such.
I have panic attacks and sometimes I don't want to be around my roommate but you know what, I can make it apparent to people that I don't want them to communicate with me, if you can't do that then there is something else going on.
>>
i confess all things to God whom i love
>>
>>9134419

Are you me?

I used to be able to wear lolita in highschool, but now that I'm in college I feel like everyone would think I'm just some sort of maladjusted freak wearing "baby clothes" At least in high school I had friends with similar interests and I wasn't the only lolita at my school, so looking like a weirdo didn't bother me as much.

I have no friends at my school to lean on when I start feeling anxious about what I'm wearing. This semester I'm going to start wearing my frills again. I usually wear hobo clothes and no makeup/hair in a bun when I go to classes and everyone at my campus is always really well dressed. I figured I may as well start at least looking like well kept weirdo as opposed to looking like I haven't left the house in months, lol.
>>
>>9142806
>>Anixety is not anxiety without the panic attacks.
>This.
Neither the DSM nor IDC agree with you.
>>
I feel I can no longer hang out with my group of Lolita friends because someone I do not like has started hanging out with them regularly
>>
>>9134112
two words: dance belt
>>
>>9137376
justin timberlake and north west confirmed
>>
>>9142806
>nobody can have anxiety but ME! I'm the TRUE anxiety-ridden snowflake
Lmao get over yourself and stop playing armchair psychologist you cringeworthy tumblrina.

Anxiety is not a badge of honour. Many people who actually have it, unlike yourself, don't want to and try to hide it to the best of their abilities. Hence most of them trying to be friendly and outgoing, because it's actually a pain in the ass and most people would prefer being functioning individuals to self-pitying special snowflakes spelunking so far up their own arse they need a rescue team to get them out.

I had panic attacks and agoraphobia since I was 12 until I turned about 18. Try explaining what you're feeling to small-town kids you have to room with on a field trip, everyone was scared of me and legitimately thought I was going mad when I had a panic attack. I took 3 different kinds of pills and skipped school a lot, then was told I was faking because I acted outgoing once I did get to go (like you're doing now) and a fake because I got a second go at my exams. I was hospitalised twice and had to be heavily sedated to get even the slightest amount of sleep. But at school I was happy so that means nothing was wrong, right?

If you actually had it you wouldn't be such a judgmental fuckwit. In the real world there's a stigma against mental issues and most people would like to be normal and get a job at some point in their lives, so you can't know what they're like behind closed doors
>>
>>9142637
i feel this feel, anon.
>tfw not enough money to both build my fairy kei wardrobe more and keep cosplaying and usually choose cosplay
>>
>>9142945
>you're so wrong about the special snowflake stuff
>now let me tell you about ME

Nice blogpost.
>>
>>9128079
>asexually domming me
So being a dick?
>>
I am only getting fit so I can try to be a superhero
>>
>>9143811
Whenever I'm feeling like shit at the gym I imagine myself as Goku because he wouldn't give up.
>>
>>9143813
I'm sorry you were born with such awful taste I really am
>>
>>9143833
I'm sorry your heart's so cold not even the tireless spirit of Goku can warm it
>>
>>9143810
a lot of kink stuff can be done asexually. BDSM munches (meetups) often have rules against sexual contact, so each scene/play space tends to be more about the emotional and sensory experiences rather than outright sexual.
>>
>>9133556
kys
>>
>>9143804
everyone is using their own experiences.

anyway, as mentioned, the definition of anxiety and anxiety disorder in the top two diagnostic manuals doesn't require anxiety attacks for a diagnosis. if you want to use an objective set of criteria rather than blog posts, go by that.
>>
>>9130485
I'm a 7/10 and all AX not a single awkward flirtation or what. Lolita must make me unapproachable or something.
>>
>>9143843
People really have too much free time on their hands if they actually get together to push girls around for fun
>>
>>9143841
But goku is a literal retard who doesn't give a shit about anything other than murdering people with his own hands
How is that inspirational, even if he trains hard
>>
>>9133928
It was from a draw thread last(?) year
>>
>>9134419
I wear lolita so my profs notice me. I'm smart, but not a genius prodigy, so the more I stand out, the more research I can get involved in. I also made friends with a bunch of weebs.
Join the gays. Join the nerds. Find your people.
>>
>>9143844
Go back to 9gag you unoriginal twat
>>
>>9128230
Would be an issue if you fucking lurked more
>>
>>9143967
How does that fix other anons opinions?
>>
>>9142866
Don't be a baby
>>
>>9143978
Not them but I have told my friends that if a certain person is around or invited to a party I won't go because I feel unsafe. This is cause he attempted to rape a friend of mine while she was asleep and she woke up before he could pull his fingers away.
Sometimes it's good to not associate with people. My friends happily respect my request tho and tell me about things before they tell him so he usually just doesn't get invites now unless I can't go.

Not sure what the other anons issue is but you never know, it might be legitimate.
>>
File: 1442990825869.jpg (182KB, 442x650px) Image search: [Google]
1442990825869.jpg
182KB, 442x650px
>>9128772
That's gorgeous anon
>>
idk if anybody else is watching me, nor my interpersonal relationships per say with anybody out there if i am affecting anybody or anything like that

i really don't even know what's going on in regards to all that shite
>>
File: 98456790349063.png (122KB, 313x315px) Image search: [Google]
98456790349063.png
122KB, 313x315px
>>9131837
>>9131822
>>9131583
>>
>>9143858
You know there are female doms with male subs, right?
>>
>>9143804
Well I don't get into other people's business (unlike you) so I don't know anyone else with the same experience I could use as an example
>>
>>9144106
and male dom with male sub, and female domme with female sub

and then you can get really mathematical if you include more than two people, alternate genders, switches playing some non-D or S role in the scene

like, this is 4chan, where half the site is porn and every board discusses sex. it is so strange that, here of all places, we could encounter an anon who can only fathom dominant males with submissive females. how do these people even find this site?
Thread posts: 271
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.