[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dutch Thread: "Too Tired to Think of a Clever Name Edition"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 32

File: sakura tullip fest.jpg (548KB, 762x916px) Image search: [Google]
sakura tullip fest.jpg
548KB, 762x916px
Previous Thread: >>9105975

Previously, on Dutch Thread
>TomoBashing, and how the TomoParty rules will mostly follow the Dutch tradition to "gedoog" things
>Gyaru fashion discussion, and Gyaru community drama
>"Racist photographer" drama
>Deleted posts made in Dutch
>What do guys look at in a cosplay? Answer: Boobs.
>What do girls look at in a cosplay? Answer: Actual quality.
>People taking a casual Bolin joke way too serious.
>Abunai, everything that went wrong at the cosplay contest last year, and why we joke about their "sweaty hallways" all the time
>Some TG Drama to top it all off
>And probably a lot of small talk I can't be arsed to add right now.

Convention news
>In case you haven't noticed, Castlefest is near.
>The Abunai dealer list and Cosplay meet-up schedule are now online.
>ACC added more information to their site as well.

Next five /cgl/ related events:
>Castlefest (August 5th - 7th, Lisse ZH) is an outdoor medieval/fantasy convention. Tickets start at €22,95.
>Tropicon (August 13th, Duisburg, Germany) is a pool/beach cosplay party located at a 30 minute drive from Venlo (LB). Tickets are €5 and can be purchased at the door.
>TomoPart (August 13th, Ewijk GLD) is a cosplay themes pool/beach party. Keep in mind you are not allowed to bring any alcohol but it will be served there.
>Abunai! (August 26th - 28th, Veldhoven NB) is the other big anime convention. Hotel rooms are all long gone and day tickets are running low so buy yours while you still can.
>Amsterdam Comic Con (August 27th & 28th, Amsterdam NH) is a comic fair very similar to DCC, except this one is hosted by Showmasters. Tickets start at €15 a day.
The full and more detailed convention agenda can be found in the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/QaZ23aUA and as always, if I missed anything feel free to post it so I can add it to the pastebin.

This threads relevant Strawpoll:
Are you going to Castlefest this weekend? http://www.strawpoll.me/10882896
>>
May it be known that all who post about her will agree they are obsessed autistic trash. Then from here on we will have no mistake what every single last one of you are.
>>
Amen!
>>
Last thread was a perfect example of what it looks like when mentally ill people get cut off from their main attention source. My advice would be a psychologist, not anonymous posts on the internet
>>
>>9123279
>Anonymously trash talking about other anon people you don't know.

Why don't people get the hypocrisy. I see this so much.
>>
>>9123287
I think its people who think it's not okay to talk behind someone's back anonymously, but okay when they correct someone anonymously because thats how the board works
>>
No one else calls them autistic scum, you can stop pretending, Alice.
This is one of the reasons no one likes you. You use all your mental illnesses as an excuse for bad behavior while insulting other people with disorders who actually act fine.
>>
>>9123295
>weeeeh
>WEEEEEEEEEEH
>>
>>9123295
PLS ALICE NOTICE ME YOU ARE MY GODESS PLS PAY ATTENTION TO ME
>>
it seems there are a lot of frustrated girls in this thread, so add my on skype if you're looking for a special someone

>>
>>9123295
>PLEASE ALICE PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEE I HATE YOU SO MUCH GAAAAAAH PLEASE I NEED YOUR ATTENTION

That's what you sound like, sweetheart.
>>
It's 2 am in Holland. Everyone who's arguing has no life lol fucking no one wins
>>
>>9123306
How funny how the poster count doesn't go up whenever a post defends you.
>>
>>9123306
Ok, but im not her tho ;(
>>
>>9123294
Than I wonder in which world they life that calling someone autistic or other names is considered good correction.
>>
>>9123309
You must have those special x-ray goggles with which you can see who the anonymous people are. May I have a pair? Or are you just really really wishing you're talking to her because in truth she clearly doesn't seem to care about anonymous shit talk?
>>
>>9123314
>Then*

This is cgl.. you're scum if you're on here m8
>>
>>9123317
Welcome to the darkside scum. We don't have cookies unfortunately
>>
File: GodmodeOn4chan.png (80KB, 414x222px) Image search: [Google]
GodmodeOn4chan.png
80KB, 414x222px
>>9123196
>Like we don't notice the same grammar, way of speaking, time frame etc.
actually, that goes for all of us. After a while you'll notice that certain Anons build their sentences in a weird way, use specific words more often, and other dead giveaways like my love for the Oxford comma.

>>9123315
Not >>9123309, but image related.
>>
>>9123327
Its okay anon. Don't wanna turn into no landwhale
>>
>>9123330
Stop fatshaming! My PTSD is getting triggered!
>>
>>9123332
You have a traumatic event in your past relating to your weight?
>>
>>9123315
Oh what happened to those scary IP addresses that could track computers and make you able to trace home addresses?

>because in truth she clearly doesn't seem to care about anonymous shit talk?

Remember the thread around animecon? Because I do.
>>
>>9123335
Previous poster mentioned nothing about tracking ip's alzheimer-san
>>
>>9123335
I strongly suggest a lobotomy or two in your case! Remember; it's not the stigma it once used to be!
>>
>>9123340
It was a joke.
>>
>>9123342
Maybe you should add some sort of sign to laugh at the right moment as to not embaras you too much?
>>
>>9123340
>>9123341

Next time I'll wiil use spoopy instead of scary. Maybe than the joke will come across.
>>
>>9123343
I second this. Can't have anon be embarassing herself on here! She has to brag to her sicko friends about her anonymous trash talking!
>>
>>9123344
Learn the difference between "then" and "than" holy shit
>>
>>9123347
Who says I'm female?
>>
>>9123353
There are no male seagulls
>>
>>9123359
>There are no male seagulls
At least that explains why I have breasts...
>>
>>9123359
Never seen our poll results?
>>
>Alice

You may all continue to struggle with the reality. She's not gonna post here because she doesn't care.

In fact her exact response two hours ago was: "Mere toilet paper I used to wipe my ass with, repeatedly. Doesn't affect my life in any way."

Or maybe that's just what I imagine her to be like.

Fuck, why would anyone be affected by cgl. None of you yield any real power. You're all here because your real lifes are a joke and need distraction. It would be very wrong to assume others are like you.
>>
>>9123394
Go away Alice.
>>
>>9123315
>doesn't care about anonymous shit talk
lol okay that must be why she shows up to defend herself literally every time anyone mentions her on here.
>>
>>9123223
anybody with slight computer knowledge also knows how to put their IP adress' location, for instance, in America. American Netflix, anyone?
>>
>>9123394
>>9123813
All the defending is so obvious and hilarious, man if no one would care (not even Alice) then why all the defending. Are you blind? Kek. When people don't care, then nobody, not even 'friends' will talk about her. You guys are taking the drama route, well done, more popcorn for us!
>>
any fun topics to talk about? Castlefest is coming up, what are you guys going to wear?
>>
You all need her desperately to comment, but she won't. Get over yourself.
>>
>>9123865
Doesn't work anymore, does it? Netflix won't stream American Netflix for me :/
>>
>>9123873
Not sure yet since I haven't finished my costumes due personal reasons. I will probably check the weather while packing and choose my costumes.
>>
File: bitchpls.gif (985KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
bitchpls.gif
985KB, 500x252px
>>9123394
Yeah, Alice would NEVER come here to defend herself and insult anyone who doesn’t lick her ass! That has certainly never happened before! Oh, wait.
(Use the archives if the links don’t work.)
>>9052277
>>9052322
>>9053392

>>9057237
>>9057257
>>9057272
>>9057399
>>9057440
>>9057516
With someone so instantly hostile to other girls I’m honestly not surprised she ended up being kicked out of her comm. Nobody wants to have tea with someone who starts talking about buttholes the moment she gets the slightest crit on her coord.
>inb4 Alice talking in third person about how much she totally doesn’t care and is wiping her poopy asshole with /cgl/-printed paper because she doesn’t care, you guys, really
>>
File: fuu.png (147KB, 498x525px) Image search: [Google]
fuu.png
147KB, 498x525px
Part of me pities her and wants to befriend her because she's really nice; other part of me gets sick of her saddening attention-seeking updates every several hours and her obsession with her own intersex.
>>
>>9123394
Isn't it funny how outsiders always assume this place is all about drama and ruining people's lives? It's almost as of they fail to see what /cgl/ is all about; being to say whatever you want on whatever you want, without having to worry about how it affects your social, professional or community status. Call this place a shithole, but at least it's one of the last honest places out there.
>>
OK, But what the hell actually happened?! What did Alice do?
>>
>>9123940
She actually left the com two months ago. Banned a few days ago, but definitely not kicked out lol
>>
>>9124059
She threw people away and said some very mean things and got banned for that. The only reason this became a thing is because the people she used have a diagnosis and peruse CGL.

Basically a bunch of salty bitches with an Alice fetish.
>>
>>9124059
Well anon she stalkes people, kicks them out of her house. Sent death threads. Uses mental illnesses as an excuse, has a serious case of special snowflake. Says to have PTSS. Tries to white knight her shit here. Pretends to be other people. Always thinks that others are out to get her. She always is the victim. When you try to reason with her you're the crazy one. She thinks woman are crazy but wants to be one. And the list goes on and on
>>
>>9123873
>Castlefest plans, hype and such
>Abunai/ACC plans
>Cosplay progress
>Cosplay suggestions
>J-fashion
>(Underdog) Dutch cosplayers you enjoy
The sky is the limit Anon. If anything I'm in for a bit less shitposting about random nobodies.
>>
>>9123940
>Franics.gif

After reading all of this I feel Alice would also fake people's suicides by pushing them in front of trains or getting them drunk and then locking them in their garage with the car running to die of carbon monoxide poisoning.

I'd watch that at least ^^
>>
>>9124077
> death threads
>>
>>9123315
But you can see how many people post in this thread on the bottem of the page. Good try Alice
>>
>>9124075
>>9124077
The explanation and one of the girls she removed from her life. Neither seem healthy people to me
>>
>>9124084
Are you hate fingering yourself right now? You sure seem like it.
>>
>>9124077
I do believe good old-fashioned proof would go a long way right around now.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470059776057.jpg (26KB, 560x461px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470059776057.jpg
26KB, 560x461px
Could it possibly be mentioned that one of her names happens to be Asuka? You twits really surprised she used people up like candles?
>>
Started painting my decapitated boyfriend for Abunai
>>
>>9124103
school days cosplay or what
>>
File: large.gif (395KB, 480x235px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
395KB, 480x235px
>>9124087
All the salt, enjoy
>>
>>9124085
>>9124087
>>9124089
We know it's you because you aren't as smart or manipulative as you think you are. That's why your friendships don't last. You talked shit about your former friends to people who knew those girls for years. Your trying to convince people that someone might not only be sexually attracted to you but obsessively so when you're disgusting to look at. You are so paranoid you can't keep friends for a month without blowing up at them and spreading malicious rumors about them. Now you're trying to convince us you're three different people who just happen to post everything two minutes apart every time, while we all know there is no one is left to who will stick up for your creepy behavior. It's likelier a troll is fake sticking up for you to keep the drama coming than someone stil liking you. Go ahead call people obsessive autists but at least we still have friends and people who like us.
>>
Any advice on how to make your a full body mannequin of yourself? I was thinking about having a friend wrap me up in cling wrap and ductape, cut me loose and filling the shell with PVC tubes and expanding foam. I just want to be sure if there are any better methods for this before I ask someone to go full Dexter on me.
And yes I'm aware of the "two finger rule", wouldn't want to disrupt that blood circulation and having to scream "RED!" from the top of my lungs halfway through.
>>
>>9124059
She already got herself into a fight with a lot of comm members. She gets very friendly very quickly which very quickly turns to anger. Then she verbally rips them apart and will go to the next person where she trash talks about the last while trying to put herself into the victim role with her disorders. So a lot of people have her start a fight with them or people heard her talk badly about others which often are their friends.
>>
>>9124119
She discarded you people because she never saw you people as friends to begin with. It's not hard to find out who her actual friends are either, sweetheart. You only seem more pathetic if you think the dutch lolita community is the entire world.
>>
>>9124139
I don't think she was being very friendly. I think she was merely telling mentally ill girls what they want to hear, which is why they were attracted to her. Then afterwards they're lying their asses off.
>>
>>9124145
>>9124147
>she
Alice, stop.
>>
Just more prove the Dutch Lolita community is a breeding ground for salty cunts.
>>
>>9124150
Alice is not the borg collective.
>>
>>9124145
Then why did you still host meet ups and tried to attend meet ups after you were banned?
>>
Could we from now on just assume that all supporters of Alice are actually her because we can't refute their arguments?
>>
>>9124153
Alice has been banned for two days now. What meeting has she possibly tried to attend in these two days? Come on, anon! Show us some prove at least, you're better than this.

As for hosting meetups.. I don't think the dutch lolita community has a right to tell anyone wether they can host a meet or not.. but I might be wrong. Maybe the dutch lolita community will gather enough parlementairy votes to pass a law so Alice and Alice alone won't be allowed to host meetings.
>>
My suggestions would be for you all to go sit in front of your very own Alice altars and fuck yourselves while thinking of hateful thoughts about her.

Afterwards you can all cry together because your asses were dumped and she ain't ever gonna care about you
>>
>>9124167
>you can all cry together because your asses were dumped and she ain't ever gonna care about you

We'll make sure to use our salt for the salty tears
>>
>>9124169
Excellent. Make sure to collect a bottle of them and send them per postNL. That's how she receives her powers.
>>
>>9124167
You know that by continuously posting these kind of remarks that you are the one keeping the Alice-train alive, right? The moment you stop posting, everyone does and well soon have moved on just like with all (slightly artificial) drama that came before this.
>>
The mods seem to have been shown proof of you stalking people, aside from all the other stuff we already know about you it is really weird how you continuously seek attention from people you claim to have dumped because ''they wanted to have sex with you''.
>>
>>9124176
You seem to misunderstand 4chan. You're talking to someone anonymous and you are anonymous. Try contacting Alice in person if you want to adress her. You're just spreading rumours based on no facts.
>>
>>9124175
Someone's intentionally keeping the drama going by throwing fuel to the fire.

Let's just sit back and watch them all burn.
>>
>>9123145
>>9123199
>>9123394
>>9124075
>>9124087
>>9124167
What is your obsession with scat and sex? Is this what vagina envy looks like?
>>
>>9124189
She has a vagina lol
>>
>>9124192
I thought she was MtF. Not that it matters, but all the sexual comments are kinda creepy.
>>
>>9124197
She's not mtf lol
>>
>>9124189
>scat

Uhhh.. im missing something?
>>
>>9124205
Then why does she say she was born with a male body? Weird af
>>
>>9124163
She was temporarily banned for a month and hosted one meet and tried to attend another during that time. She tried to host another one herself again with people who were out of the loop from her creepy behavior till she was banned.
>>
>>9124205
She is? Even her instagram says so.
>>
>>9124214
She left the community, was readded against her wishes after a month and left again. No ban involved.

She seemed to have attended only one meeting in that month and it happened to be her own. Don't lie about the facts, anon.
>>
>>9124218
Just look at her.
>>
>>9124214
So far the only creepy behaviour is everyones obsession with her. There is no prove she posted here. There is no prove of her doing anything other than post a couple of dramatic posts on her private facebook. No fucking wonder she left you people to rot ages ago.
>>
>>9124227
>she left you people to rot ages ago
Then why are you still here? FFS lady
Stop writing self-insert GoT Mean Girls fanfiction about yourself, get off the computer, make yourself a nice cup of tea and take a nap. Take twenty naps.
>>
File: hooked.png (83KB, 278x278px) Image search: [Google]
hooked.png
83KB, 278x278px
>>9124230
>>
>>9124226
I'd rather not. Thank you though.
>>
>>9124230
I am here because I get my jollies out of other peoples drama and because I like to incite anger in people who I probably won't ever meet.
>>
>>9124227
You don't understand how a comm works as a network. Only maybe 20% gets posted on cgl, but people actually talk to each other either online or at meets. By now most have heard about stuff you have done, have been shown proof or have even heard you talk shit about someone else. You really underestimate the lack of filter you have and what you have told to people yourself.
>>
>>9124236
No of course not, you'd just rather go anonymous on the internet to tell everyone how much you hate her guts because that's how little you're interested in her.
>>
Wow, my laptop is out for repairment for a few days and this is what I come back to. Amazing. Everything is on fire.
>>
File: o-u.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
o-u.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>9124240
Well, at least we're here for the same reason. I'll admit I'm kinda disappointed to think it might not actually be Alice shitting her pants all over this thread.
>>
>>9124241
>talking to an anonymous poster thinking its your nemesis.

People who know only one side of a story from biased sources with mental disorders and then agreeing with said person are probably the reason people like Geert Wilders and Donald Trump have supporters. You're not helping your case.
>>
>>9124245
It probably still is, though. The troll is otherwise very good at copying her speech and delusions.
>>
>>9124245
Last time she posted to defend herself, it backfired. Of course she's not gonna post here anymore.
>>
>>9124244
I know right? The worst part of all is that's it just two Anons throwing shit at each other for ~90 posts straight, plus another 30 posts or so in the previous thread. At this point even the /int/ Nederdraad has more quality to it.
>>
>>9124248
Not everyone you bothered has mental disorders. You started fights with like 10+ people. You harassed long time active lolitas who have never had any drama before and are in different circles. And you claim to have more disorders than is countable on one hand.
>>
>>9124248
But the girls she is raving about don't have mental disorders like that at all. They have been in the comm for a long time and no one else have had issues with them. Whereas Alice has long list of self-admitted mental issues including borderline and ptsd. Not too mention it's currently ~12 people who she has issues with, none of which are crazy either, and because she goes after people out of the loop afterward they aren't connected enough to say they're conspiring against her. Most of these girls do have proof but are smart enough not to out themselves on /cgl/ by posting it.

And if Alice says "Nu-uh they are just trying to get into my pants" how is that better proof?
>>
>>9124254
Just because some people don't get into much trouble, doesn't mean they're not crazy, dear. Crazy people usually only show their crazy around people who they deem safe to do so.

This Alice person simply just knows exactly when she needs to say what to get people wrapped around her finger, till she's bored and replaces them.

These kinds of persons usually are only attracted to other lunatics, so there's your explanation.
>>
>>9124256
Any prove she has borderline? If she did, then this would have definitely not gone the way it did at all.
>>
File: seems_a_little_crazy.gif (526KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
seems_a_little_crazy.gif
526KB, 300x169px
>>9124254
>>9124256
Silly anons, everyone but Alice is crazy!! CRAAAZY!!! She's the only sane person in the world!!!!
>>
>>9124266
Of course there aint no prove, son! We just make up facts for drama here.
>>
>>9124267
Hoi Manon ;) Leuk dat moderators hier ook roddelen ^^
>>
>>9124271
Nope, try again.
>>
2 entire threads and ZERO interesting drama. Good job at trying to be relevant lolita's, but can we cosplayers take our thread back while you all cry in anger somewhere else?
>>
>>9124266
>>9124268
>>9124151
>>9124163
>>9124227
>Prove

You make it so obvious.
>>
19 posters in this thread. This drama isn't as juicy as you think it is.
>>
>>9124276
Nobody is stopping you from posting about cosplay stuff, bro.
>>
>>9124277
That proofs nothing.
>>
>>9124276
This, every post that is actually /cgl/ related gets instantly buried under a load of shitposts made by two people who clearly need to get a room.
>>
>>9124291
stfu you mentally ill autistic toilet paper trash that wants to have sex with me!!1
>>
File: giphy.gif (648KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
648KB, 500x275px
>>
>>9124296
Ok
>>
>>9124276
Is there a way to ban these two no-lifes?
>>
Toilet paper tash??, Wtf
>>
>>9124296
This post marks where the autism completely took over
>>
Seriously? You want to count everything that is about cosplay vs. what is about lolita or any j-fash comm in the Dutch thread? Because usually it is about 95% cosplay-or-con-shit-related, wtf are you talking about, newfag. Of course you want it to be all cosplay-desu but you don't post about cosplay, kek. CGL is more than cosplay, yo, boo ffing hoo.
>>
>>9124301
Get on IRC, talk to a mod? Would do it myself but I'm too busy preparing dinner.
>>
>>9124073
Banned, kicked out. Please explain the difference? Because if there is, banned seems worse than kicken out desu
>>
>>9124075
I mean if we had a 'Alicr fetish', woudn't we want to be around her?! That is kind of the thing with a fetish, it is something you like, not dislike.

These wierd selfposts make you sound like a 12yo not getting what she wants
>>
>>9124326
Your last remark applies to your own posts.

You're gossiping anonymously about her because you want to crawl into her skin-desu
>>
>>9124205
Must be hard being her then. When I first heard her voice, I though she was a brolita.
>>
>>9124335
Wait, she's not a brolita then?
Because if she isn't, she should really learn how to wear make-up. Contouring is important if you want to look like the other gender.
>>
>>9124425
She needs to contour to look like a boy? Wth
>>
But she mtf?
>>
>>9124425
I am so confused
>>
>>9124438
Just saying she's trans so she gets attention, nothing more
>>
>>9124426
More like in every pic thats not a selfie she obviously looks like a boy. Face and pose included. I don't mind trans people, but if you want to look like a girl you should work more for it. Mind how you pose and how your face looks and try to make it look more female.
>>
File: no-one-cares-about-you.jpg (12KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
no-one-cares-about-you.jpg
12KB, 350x300px
>Alice
>>
>>9124459
>I don't mind trans people

Honest to god..
>>
So now that you all have had your chance to create artificial drama about this girl, I'm thinking we can move on and talk about something interesting?
>>
I heard Alice caused the holocaust..
>>
>>9124443
She said she's FTM herself in a topic on the dutch lolita page a while ago. On june 2 someone made a topic about people's reactions to you wearing lolita fashion. Alice said the following:

Alice Kiyoko Braxhoofden Na een geslachtsverandering is werkelijk niets bijzonder meer xD
Vind ik leuk · Beantwoorden · 5 · 2 juni om 17:42
>>
>>9124459
She doesn't look like a boy in any of her instagram pics.
>>
>>9124487
Yeah she is born a she and wants to be a he
>>
OMG GUYS I JUST SAW ELVI-- ALICE IN THE SUPER MARKET SHE'S ALIVE
>>
>>9124495
I heard she was born without a gender and is able to change it, depending on her mood.
>>
>>9124506
No wonder all the sex crazed girls are running after her
>>
File: BodyDouble003.jpg (28KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
BodyDouble003.jpg
28KB, 300x400px
Now that things have seemed to have finally cool down...
Does anyone have any experience with making a mannequin of your own body? I've read into the ductape method, but I'm not sure what the best way would be to make it solid afterwards. I was thinking about using PVC tubes to make it a bit more rigid as well as to make it possible to remove the limbs afterwards. As for making it solid, expanding foam sounds plausible but if anyone else has a better idea, or any pointers for what matters, I would love to hear it.
>>
>>9124549
It works reasonably okay. Just make sure you have several layers of tape, otherwise the shape will distort when taking it off your body, and make sure you leave a large hole for the expanding foam to overflow. You don't want too much pressure inside because (once again) the form might distort. It won't result in a super accurate mannequin but for a general idea it works pretty okay. If it's something you'll use often, you might want to look into getting an adjustable mannequin.
>>
>>9124573
Thanks Anon. I guess I'll be adding the spray foam in layers so it has room to expand without distorting the tape too much. As long as it ends up being accurate enough for a thick body armour I guess I'm in the clear. If anything it will make cutting templates a thousand times easier than awkwardly holding paper and pinning cut templates onto my clothes.
>>
>>9124109
Nope, lollipop chainsaw
>>
File: Lollipop_-_Juliet.jpg (335KB, 1298x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Lollipop_-_Juliet.jpg
335KB, 1298x1500px
>>9124638
>A Japanese game that's American as fuck
How did I not guess this? Other than the head, have you already started on the chainsaw prop?
>>
>>9124659
Not yet :( I don't know if I have enough time to finish it for Abunai, but I'll do my best
>>
>>9124659
want to cosplay her as well too bad I'm a landwhale
>>
>>9124717
Well don't rush it, just take your time even if it means having to postpone it to the next con. I've made the mistake of rushing things a bit too often and ot only results in me being u happy about the costume.
>>
>>9124773
I have 2 pompoms laying here just in case I won't be able to finish it, so I have an alternative. I don't like rushing on big props.
>>
File: Lollipop-date_girl_skin.jpg (29KB, 384x609px) Image search: [Google]
Lollipop-date_girl_skin.jpg
29KB, 384x609px
>>9124757
she has some cute alternate skins where she's fully covored! The date night skin you can just make the shirt a bit longer even, for example
>>
File: 254973-windmill_5.jpg (119KB, 1024x713px) Image search: [Google]
254973-windmill_5.jpg
119KB, 1024x713px
Posting this due to insomnia and thinking OP could use this
>>
>>9126745
such an adorable cow!
>>
File: literally who.jpg (11KB, 220x189px) Image search: [Google]
literally who.jpg
11KB, 220x189px
>this thread
>>
>>9127072
Nobody important. Give the lolita comm 1 month and they have forgotten all about her
>>
>tfw i got blocked by a girl after making a drawing for her.

This feels like an /ic/ or /r9k/ thing.

Looking back i was horrible to one of her friends so i got what was coming to me.

That new harry potter book is nice though, finished it in one sitting.

Is Anyone else reading it?
>>
>>9127474
>That new harry potter book is nice though, finished it in one sitting

Same here, anon. I thought I wouldn't like reading it because of it being a script, but I'll be damned if it didn't get me. I could do with another full sized story someday.
>>
>>9127484
>I could do with another full sized story someday.
Let's hope so, and lets hope its one where they don't skip the first 3 years of hogwarts like it's nothing.
I need the hogwarts setting, kids being introduced to something as awesome as magic is the best thing. I'd take kids doing magic over tweens fumbling around anyday.

I guess that turned into a rant.
>>
Tomorrow suicide squad! I'm going dressed as Harley at our cinema. Any cosplayers here going as one of the characters to the movies?
>>
>>9127634
Nope, not me.
>>
>>9127193
I don't know.. I still hear gossip of things that happened two years ago by random people who aren't even wearing lolita anymore
>>
>>9127634
I have to work to late so sucks to be me. I did buy her jacket but it hasn't been delivered yet.
>>
>>9127634
No, but I'm looking forward to seeing some
>>
>>9127634
Every single review I've seen so far says it's shit, so I don't think I want to pay cinema prices to see it.
>>
I don't get why already skinny cosplayers feel the need to lose even more weight 'but I have flabby arms' no shut up you're perfect
>>
>>9127634
Have fun being one of many Halloween Harleys.
>>
>>9127474
Details, anon? There must be a reason why she has blocked you. What did you do to her friend?
>>
>>9128678
like that's a bad thing, with the hobbit and star wars, for example, a lot of people went dressed as their fav character, pulled out of the closet or a real good costume. Also a lot of cosplayers are entertaining this weekend. Why the snappy comment?
>>
>>9127474
I think it was pretty bad. She obviously made the relationship between Albus and Scorpius like that because she knows the popularity of Drarry. She wants to make money off of gay OTPs without actually putting any gay character in her books. I usually don't care about that kind of stuff but they made it too obvious this time.
>>
>>9128668
For people who are not as skinny, they might be perfect. But I hope you realise, they got to their desirable figure by losing/maintaining that weight.

So just let them do whatever they please to achieve what is perfect for them in their opinion.
>>
>>9128843
>Why the snappy comment?
Because some people believe they are better for not being mainstream and need to point this out on every occasion.
>>
>>9123303
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10882896
desperate
>>
>>9129317
Yes, he and Lunar are unironically being desperate. But what does any of that have to do with the Castlefest strawpoll?
>>
>>9127072
Yeah what did she do that one girl is reporting her to the police?
>>
>>9128856
Rowling has become such a social justice warrior with her bullshit, I don't feel like buying the book anymore.
>>
>>9129332
Don't start shit again. Theres already 1.5 threads of unnecessary whining on here. Just lolita's trying to create artificial drama about nothing. Go read it yourself.
>>
>>9129365
I did read it but it doesn't explain why you would file a police report and that's obviously not something you do just to create drama. You sound salty because it's not about a cosplayer.

>>9129356
How does excluding gay characters make her a SJW? 99% of her characters are white too just like always.
>>
>>9129381
I sound salty because they killed this thread and it's un-fucking necessary to continue posting about some nobody and the fucktards overreacting to whatever mean things she said.

I don't know a single cosplayer that doesn't have at least three grudges against other cosplayers. These whining diaper-wearing frilly cunts can fuck off and make their own special thread for this bullshit.

At least the drama we post is relevant and enjoyable to all.
>>
>>9129392
Once again you're back without any factual proof to waste all of our times. Fuck off back to whatever bridge you came from. This is not your fucking thread and you can take that obsession of yourself and shove it up your asshole.
>>
>>9129394

>I don't know a single cosplayer that doesn't have at least three grudges against other cosplayers. These whining diaper-wearing frilly cunts can fuck off and make their own special thread for this bullshit.

I'd have to think real hard to come up with any grudges. I don't think I care enough about what other cosplayers do in order to have grudges.
>>
>>9129394
You seriously need to chill. This drama doesn't need a seperate thread, no drama does. I just wanted to know what was so serious to go to the police about because that's not just drama, that means there was possibly a crime. As >>9129392 kindly explained it, I can now move on. If you want to talk about cosplay so bad, don't reply to me and post about cosplay.
>>
>>9129394
>At least the drama we post is relevant and enjoyable to all.
Nope
>>
>>9129411
I must have missed this. What has she done except friend-dump some girls? I would like some facts with proof else I'm not gonna believe shit.
>>
>>9129417
Fuck off. No amount of makeup or expensive dresses is going to make you a princess. At least we know we're dressing as characters, do you understand you're not rich, elegant or classy?
>>
Gulls can we stop feeding the trolls pls
>>
>>9129430
How dare you post in this thread if you're not a cosplayer? Anyway no one is going to post proof because then everyone would know they go on cgl. You could ask someone in the comm if you have friends in the know.
>>
>>9129441
This! Having to sit through +150 posts of two anons throwing shit at eachother was already bad enough.
>>
>>9129435
This is funny because most of the lolita's I know who dress in OTT are cosplayers
>>
Does anyone know who is behind ACC? I want to go but I want myoney to be worth it. Are they Dutch?
>>
>>9129365
>>9129435
>>9129394
>>9129441
>>9129457
What if....*tromgeroffel* you start talking about something else yourself, instead of expecting the lolita's to do it?
>>
>>9129446
All I got was one girl posting a couple of screens from some offence texts and comments on instagram.. the dumb cunt even did her best to convince me its one-sided stalking.

So far no proof of physical stalking at all and the police will simply suggest to block this Alice's number. Harassment on instagram is easily stopped by putting the account on private.

There, "anon". We solved your "stalking" issue for you. Would you kindly quit asking for attention from now on unless you got something new to add?
>>
>>9129467
Can't all lolita's just anhero? They never post anything good. Biggest bunch of salty cunts I ever saw.
>>
>>9129458
Cosplayers are just better at lolita.
>>
>>9129474
You sound like the most angry person in here. Not a good thing before going to sleep. Next time, you can call it the Dutch cosplay thread, I don't mind.
>>
How was the normie cosplayer ratio at Dutch Comic Con? I want to cosplay for Amsterdam but I don't want to stand out at normie events as I don't want to take pictures with kids all the time (Disney cosplay)
>>
>>9129484
>>9129484
That was my first comment. I liked the other guys profanity so I threw some in myself from the good old days! Besides who the fuck sleeps at 2
>>
Are people going to Abunai or ACC?
>>
>>9129489
You did a really good job at sounding like him! But really tough, if next time you call it the Dutch cosplay thread I'm sure no one would mind.
>>
>>9129463
Showmasters organises ACC. They are behind several major conventions in the UK and recently expanded to the Netherlands and Germany. While I don't have any experience with them myself, they received mixed reactions from a UK based Dutch Seagull for reasons I have forgotten.
Still, they are experienced and the guest list is pretty interesting, so it wouldn't surprise me if they are on par (or better) than the folks behind DCC.

>>9129486
On Sunday it felt like 30% normie, 40% closet/store bought cosplay, 20% shitty home-made cosplay including me) and 10% "Oh my God... You made this?".
Just cosplay, it will be fun!
>>
>>9129504
Yess! All three days dressed up as my favourite naruto character <3
>>
>>9129507
I think especially this year we can expect a ton of closet cosplays of Harley Quinn alone.
>>
>>9129508
Are you at least going to wash it in between days?
>>
File: why.jpg (440KB, 1911x1971px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
440KB, 1911x1971px
>>9129511
>I think especially this year we can expect a ton of closet cosplays of Harley Quinn alone.
Let's not forgot a shitload of horrible Jared Leto Jokers! Then again, his Joker already looks horrible with the whole "00's scene kid" vibe...
>>
>>9129513
I didn't do that at animecon either so
>>
>>9129530
His joker looks terrible. I would rather see a thousand pokemon go closet cosplays.
>>
>>9129531
Did t
You at least wash it afterwards?
>>
>>9129545
No, I don't wanna ruin my costume
>>
>>9129547
You know you can softly handwash things without ruining it.
>>
>>9129552
Yeah, that's what I did with the makeup stains.
>>
>>9129504
I'm still undecided. A part of me wants to go to Abunai (it's been forever since my last time), but it really depends on their schedule which they still haven't (partially) released as I can only go for a single day. Meanwhile my main con-group wants to hit ACC which sounds somewhat tempting as well...
>>
>>9129558
I think I'm going to both but one on saturday and the other on sunday. I don't have many expectations of either, but it's better than doing nothing.
>>
>>9129547
ok this is nasty as fuck, sorry to offend you, but it is. you sweat in it for 3 fucking days and then you don't want to wash it, and only wash out the makeup stains? I'm sorry, but your body odor and sweat is all over the costume and this is why convention smell like shit sometimes..... washing machines can skip centrifuging and don't ruin your costume, this is just fucking gross.....
>>
>>9129504
Abunaicon. Was still in doubt and to me really depended on if my friends and I got a hotel room or not, which we did. When the hotel sale was going on, ACC didn't have that much info yet. I hope next year they don't fall on the same date again.
>>
>>9129504
ACC. I wanted to go to Abunai but I heard about how bad the competition is and that was my only reason for going.
Maybe I'll go to Abunai on sunday.
>>
>>9128793
Rather not get into it, it's over. I moved on to something better.

Also i saw suicide squad yesterday.. it was odd but in a good way? I really liked the joker scenes, i didn't expect that.
>>
>>9130042
Dodged the bullet anon
>>
How do you feel about Abunai's craftcorner? Or is it going to be Abunai's kinderknutselclub?
>>
There are several options to wash your cosplays. And if you are afraid you ruin something: Bring it to the drycleaner. Another option is wash it by hand, piece by piece (refresh your water for every piece.) And last most people are afraid of: Your washing machine. It can skip steps as another anon said. So there is NO REASON at all TO NOT WASH your costumes!

I hang them out and spray them in when I am on a convention and I have worn it. But when I get home, it won't take me long before I start to handwash it all. This way: No stains, smells ect stay in your outfits.
>>
Is anyone else disappointed with ACC's cosplay guest line-up? The Dutch cosplayers they've invited are all great, but I was kind of expecting international cosplay guests. Big names.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160805-183853.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160805-183853.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>9130338
The list of cosplay guests is indeed a bit lacklustre to say the least. But don't forget, it's their first time in Amsterdam so maybe next year they get more cosplay guests involved if ACC ends up being a success. If anything I'm already glad DCC now has some direct competition. After all, competition usually leads to improvement, and DCC still a lot to improve imho.
>>
>>9130351
just the average people you can walk into at a con and start a convo with. No one special really. Too bad
>>
>>9130351
Atleast uts good and experianced dutch cosplayers.
More cons could follow that lead.
>>
>>9123273
Why do Japs make blue eyed blonde women better?
>>
>>9130077
Yeah it wasn't as bad as I was expecting.
>>
>>9130077
I still not used to the joker but I did like him as the joker. I really enjoyed the movie
>>
>>9131139
>>9131416
yeah it was a different take but it was good. they cut a lot of his scenes out tho. can't wait for the release of the dvd/blue ray so those scenes can be seen.

>tfw too chub do cosplay joker.
might try boomerang

I wonder if JK rowling will do another harry potter book with the succes her book and play has.
maybe she will do another play.
>>
TomoMarketing at its finest...
>>
>>9131860
tomofair is shit anyway, spent 1,5 hour there last year? didn't know what to expect and I was disapointed af. The fair is smaller than the dealerroom they had at tomocon itself!
>>
>>9131860
Kids sure do love those memes used as advertising
>>
>>9131860
They saw it somewhere as a comment on Facebook and were thinking.. OH we can use it for our promotion, because our tickets are selling like shit.
>>
File: jlqEmdb.jpg (24KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
jlqEmdb.jpg
24KB, 500x285px
>>9131866
>I used to be a longcat like you desu, but then I took a the cake is a lie to my joints to deal massive damage EKSDEE! Now please come to TomoParty and TomoFair because we are totally down with you fellow youths
>>
>>9131879
my sides

>here you can eat pudipudi while you barrel roll, there is facepainting so you can get your trollface and other 9gag original memes

i remember when trollface was just coolface. i feel old.
>>
>>9130692
meh ash is good but not up to par with the other two.
>>
>>9130351
At least they have some experienced cosplayers and not Partyvengers.
>>
>>9132523
still, I don't think they're worthy of being "guests" there are tons of cosplayers equaly, if not better than they are. Imho Dutch cosplayers are all pretty mediocre or just bad, but never really AMAZING.I think it's because we're all so sober about everything and suddenly they're "guests" just seems weird because of that.
>>
Ilunaneko is kinda overhyped imo
Her work is mediocre at best I don't understand why everyone thinks she's such a pro
>>
Anyone went to Atsusacon?
Was it just as shitty as last year?
>>
>>9132721
Overhyped is such a stupid thing in my eyes. because it hits the cosplayers who get overhyped the most, while they can do nothing about it.
i mean, pretzl is a good example....
>>
>>9132721
i think she improved a lot though, i liked the queen cosplay, i think that was a good cosplay.
>>
At least the guests are better then the WCS team of this year, still dont know whats up with that....
>>
>>9132772
Firstlook is up with that, New to the cosplay scene and not yet cosplayer friendly because of that, cosplayers were made fun of on stage!! organization that doesnt take the competition seriously etc etc. Pretty big downfall if you ask me
>>
>>9132780
really? Wauw..... thats just.... no
>>
>Bought all the materials for the duct tape mannequin.
>Carefully explain to a couple of friends how I need a mannequin shaped after my body so I can make a body armour, show pictures of the armour in planning, explain the duct tape method with pictures and finally ask if they want to help me.
>"That just sounds like it would be a bit too intimate..."
>"I don't think I'm comfortable doing that to you."
>"Dude, there is no way I could do this without it getting awkward!"
>"Remember when we taped you to that tree at Anon's birthday party 4 years ago? That was fun, but even for you this is a weird thing to ask."
I need better friends. I mean who the hell passes up on the opportunity to wrap someone up in duct tape?!
>>
>>9125774
This is evil, if a fatty-chan tried to wear that she'd look embarassing and unflattering as fuck

Especially the muffin top, that would be hideous
>>
>>9133124
>make the shirt a little longer

what muffintop?
>>
I'm really getting nervous about finishing my costume in time for the Abunai masquerade..
I thought I would have enough time this summer but since everyone at my job decides to go on vacation at the same time I got a huge delay on working at my cosplay ;_;
>>
And there is another idiot who wants to start a maid cafe out side cons. With no experience and looking for someone to donate a space in Utrecht.
>>
>>9133177
>No experience
>Actually believing someone will donate a space in Utrecht
Don't worry, this one won't even make it out of the planning stage. The Netherlands simply isn't the right place for a permanent maid cafe. If anything he would be better off hosting (closed) maid cafe events in a pub every month or so.
>>
>>9133200
>If anything he would be better off hosting (closed) maid cafe events in a pub every month or so.

According to him, that's his plan. Pure for the gezelligheid and yolo. Like we don't have enough maidcafes and failing "cons".

But somewhere I want to see which maids he would be able to recruit.
>>
File: IkHebTeveelMoeiteGedaan.jpg (436KB, 635x731px) Image search: [Google]
IkHebTeveelMoeiteGedaan.jpg
436KB, 635x731px
>>9133214
If only instead of going full YOLO he would use Google, and perform some magic with numbers he might actually get somewhere.
>Cafe Joost (50 seats): 5 hours of rent requires €500 of consumptions to be bought. The organiser pays the remaining money if the quota is not met and is allowed to sell his own food and to decorate the place to his likings.
>Sell Kawaii Cupcakes, Soramimi Cake and shit like that for €3 each
>Ask €2,50 admission, 50 people will have to spend €7,50 (one food item, two drinks) to break even
>Ask €2,50 admission, those 4 people who actually show up have to spend €112,50 to break even
>The "maids" can be raffled off for a 30 minute "date" to cover their payment.
>Instead of paying anyone, pull an Epicon; take all the money and run off to another country without paying anyone. Let those maids handle that pesky angry bartender.
>>
>>9133279
That image actually hurt my eyes for a second.
>>
>>9125774
Bad advice, that's the last outfit a bigger girl should wear
>>
>>9133824
I know (including myself a while back) This is not bad advice if you know how to put it onto yourself, know your body and addapt the outfit onto yourself. But ok, bad advice, sure....
>>
>>9133950
Iknow a lot of big girls rocking a skirt top and jacket (including myself a while back)*

>deleted half my reply there.
>>
>>9133824
>>9133124

did you guys even read that it was just an example? And it won't be hideous if a bigger girl would indeed make the top a little longer. And nobody gets a muffin top if the skirt is fitted.
Don't be drama queens that start shit for no reason.
>>
>>9133177
I totally missed this announcement. Is it because the cat cafes are going well (some with crowdfunding) that this person thinks that a maid cafe can work as well?
>>
>>9133054
>n-no homo
Yeah your friends are wusses. When I made one I had my boyfriend tape me up, but if he hadn't been available I still could've asked my mom or any of my close female friends and it would have been a hoot.
>>
>>9134065
I let my BF at the time do it too. I found it rather uncomfortable though... after a while it made me cramped up.
>>
>>9133279
I'd join in a raffle to keep that thing away from my table!
>>
>>9134069
Would join a raffle for some of the Animecon maids though
>>
>>9134068
the body breathes too, you absorb oxygen through your pores, it's rather dangerous to cover yourself for long amounts of time.
>>
>>9134089
While I'm sure your intentions are good, that is just plain false. The skin can't absorb or use oxygen, the danger in covering yourself with clingwrap and ducttape lies in thermoregulation. You can't lose excess heat through the ducttape, which can make a person feel unwell and can be dangerous if it's continued for prolonged periods. So it's important to keep drinking enough water and keep the area cool and well-ventilated.
No one breathes through their skin. You need to slap the person that told you that for lying to you.
>>
File: henk-comics-manga.jpg (54KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
henk-comics-manga.jpg
54KB, 750x500px
>>9133177
>>9133200
>>9133214
>>9133279
>>9134050
>>9134069
>>9134071
Is this part of that whole entourage of maids who are at pic related sometimes?
>>
>>9134096
Pretty sure those aren't the ones wanting to start a permanent maid cafe. They just do con stuff.
>>
>>9134096
>>9134107
Only thing I know is that Cherry Pie has a place at Animere and that Neko Neko Ni wants to have a steady place. So the Utrecht thing is new for me.
>>
>>9134113
Yeah, I think this is something entirely new. Don't we already have enough maid cafes for such a small country anyway?
>>
>>9134096
>go to Henk on one of the days with the maids
>tourists keep walking in thinking it's a sex club
Every time.
>>
>>9134065
>Yeah your friends are wusses
Agreed, although I do have a certain reputation which might explain why my lady friends feel uncomfortable about it. At least someone said "maybe", so I'm getting somewhere...

>>9134092
Don't forget the other big dangers; cutting off blood and air circulation. That's why you should always be able to put two fingers between the tape and your skin.
>>
18 days left until Abunai, the ticket prices will rise again on Friday and yet they still haven't released their schedule so I can decide which day to go. It's almost as if they are telling me to just go to ACC instead...
>>
>>9134089
Anon please, humans aren't frogs.

>>9134092
>>9134132
These are correct, though. When I tried the duct tape mannequin method I ended up blacking out for a few minutes even in a well-ventilated cooled room and with the tape only loosely applied around the neck area. The tape bodice ended up being useless because we weren't able to apply enough layers and it wouldn't hold its shape.
>>
>>9134224
Do you think ACC will be a big event?

Also why does Ian McDiarmid charge so much more than anyone else for autographs and pictures? I understand that he's classic, but he charges considerably more than anyone else.
>>
>>9134265
In other words, work fast, keep a pair of safety scissors on hand and apply a wet towel to your forehead or wrists to stay cool. This is going to be something.

>>9134279
>Do you think ACC will be a big event
I don't know, but my con group wants to order tickets this week and there is no way we're going to choose a day at Abunai without knowing which events/workshops we can attend beforehand.

>Why does Ian McDiarmid charge so much more
Because he can? Plus judging from his IMDB profile he hasn't had a proper acting job in years, so I wouldn't be surprised if he does these sessions to make ends meet.
>>
"Today, I was Rapunzel at Atsusacon. It was my very first time wearing this costume on a convention and I loved it! I even entered the cosplay competition, but, unfortunately I couldn't win. From the looks of it, someone doesn't appreciate non-armor costumes."

wow this kid is full of herself
>>
>>9134900
Got any pics of her in costume? You know, just in the off chance the costume was actually good and she made a valid point...
>>
>>9134900
enough compo's where non armored cosplayers win. yeah show us a picture, I wonder...
>>
>>9134955
>>9135716
It's between the cosplaycloud pictures and a lot of cosplayers wore clothes and not armor by the way.
It's Anastasia Dergent
>>
>>9135719
Yeah that's... not great. The wig looks good but the dress looks like something my mom made for my first Carnaval when I was a little kid. Cheapest possible satin so shiny you couldn't lose your baby in the crowd if you tried.
>>
>>9135727
Ther was another rapunzel as well and her costume looks gorgeous. I could only find 1 armor in the entire CosplayCloud photoalbum, so I don't really know what she's talking about, just starting drama.

(picture is the other rapunzel)
>>
Any lolitas going to Abunai? :)
>>
>>9135719
That's the foulmouthed one, right? Nearly every single time I passed her I could hear her cuss about something. She was also really practising a lot and being hard on herself right before the comp. Couldn't hear what she said while practising but I could tell she was being angry it didn't work out to her liking. She seems like she should loosen up a bit and treat cosplay less like you've got to be the very best or be a failure.

also lol the comp literally had 4 contestants, none of which were armoured cosplays.

>>9135745
I preferred this Rapunzel because she seemed way more into it.
>>
>>9135774
nope
>>
So instead of competing in the cosplay competition at Abunai I want to compete at ACC. The jury is MMMC which I don't really know (new to the cosplay scene).
Will this be better than the competition at Abunai? Or should I just give up trying to join a competition?
>>
>>9135887
Who are the judges at abunai anyways?
>>
>>9135887
ACC is new, so nobody can really tell. Besides, the compo at DCC last year was poorly put together while this year people got waterbottles and there were amazing prizes and DCC actually took it's time on the compo. You never know how it turns out.....
>>
>>9135887
You don't know till you try it. Stop freaking out
>>
>>9135719
>Snapped cardboard guitar cutout
Why would anyone incorporate a guitar into their act if they don't have access to a real one? No wonder she didn't win if this the quality of your stage props.
>>
>>9135927
Haha wtf did she really think she would win with that?
>>
>>9135929
Because Dutch posts get deleted
>>
>>9135927
>>9135933
omg stop oppressing her you armor-loving shitlords

>>9135929
Because posts in Dutch get deleted.
>>
>>9135937
No, she should had worn a battle Rapunzel with mad body armour and you know it!
>>
>>9135915
>>9135911
I'm just trying to find out if the MMMC team are good judges? I've heard of judges often letting their friends win for example.
>>9132780 also made me kinda scared.
>>
>>9135952
Speaking of which, I do like sakuraflor's rapunzel armor, though the finishing touches aren't that great, it still looks pretty cool.
>>
>>9135956
nah mmmc is good! And firstlook bs won't happen easily because ACC is nothing like it. Also Gamekings just totally sucks ass
>>
>>9135927
The prop was already bent to hell when they brought it on stage, kek.
Was wondering why she didn't just bring a real one, but she threw the "guitar" away during the skit. I guess she couldn't find a better way of putting away a real one in skit?

Related, who did win? Didn't stay for the ending ceremony, was burnt out after the competition and went home.
>>
Judging from all the pics I should go to Atsusacon next year...

>>9135964
>Gamekings
I saw an episode a while ago on MTV. What the fuck happened to that show? They went from straight up no-nonsense reviews on the Box/TMF to a semi-reality show with piss poor paid reviews given high scores to even the broken Batman Arkham Knight
PC port.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160809-151930.png (521KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160809-151930.png
521KB, 1440x2560px
>>9135966
>Buy a cheap Spanish/Western guitar of Marktplaats, don't give a fuck about breaking it because it's firewood to begin with.
>Know out if experience that it takes quite some force to damage even a relatively cheap Fender Sonaran and just don't give a fuck about adding anither battle scar to it
>Lay a cloth or pillow on the floor to prevent scratching, put it down hastily if it's not your guitar
>Smash it with the force of a hundred Pete Townshends, give the gophers something to do after your act.
>Have a disposable income and buy this guitar as a subtle hint for all your fellow Seagulls
>>
>>9135995
Because this is an English board. Want to speak Dutch, go back to /int/Nederdraad or Dejimachan.
>>
>>9135994
>seagull guitar
I kekked.
>>
File: lesbian-seagull.gif (763KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian-seagull.gif
763KB, 500x250px
>>9135994
>>9136009
>>
>>9135774
I will secretely ruin every single one of your dresses by smearing tomato on them as I pas. You won't even know it happened.
>>
>>9136165
hahaha, what? Can you see the waring on facebook? "Watch out for this person with tomato covered hands!" May I call you Edward Tomatohands?
>>
>>9136165
Actually, that's probably just some thristy guy looking for frilly booty.
>>
>>9136165
>Abunai 2016 post-con notes
>A guy named Voor Tjan has been caught smearing AH Basic pasta sauce on the dresses of several lolita's and cosplayers. While confronted by a steward Voor Tjan was forced to empty his pockets, dropping cooked spaghetti on the floor. He claimed he kept his lunch inside his pocket and accidentally got pasta sauce on several costumes as he took a few quick bites. As we told him to leave the premise he dropped on the floor and "walked the dinosaur", whatever that might be.
>We decided not to ban Voor Tjan due to the fact that he is clearly retarded, but he has to bring an adult with him if he wants to visit future editions of Abunai.
>>
>>9136203
Well then anon better be content with con itas.
>>
File: 1468856269746.jpg (21KB, 626x417px) Image search: [Google]
1468856269746.jpg
21KB, 626x417px
Current thread is now on auto-sage, the new thread can be found at >>9136402
>>
File: 1470007987723.jpg (2KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
1470007987723.jpg
2KB, 125x83px
>>9136405
Ignore that, I'm a massive faggot who forgot to add the thread title. The real new thread can be found at >>9136410
>>
>>9123946
That post is friends only, and that means: you are already friends with her.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.