[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britfag/UK thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 52

Con weekend edition.
Old thread >>9096644
>>
MCM MANCHESTER TOMORROW BOYS
>>
>>9120675
For the seagulls at MCM, what are you going as?
>>
So Kenny has finally won something with his mecha bug, I was wondering how many masqs he was gong to attempt to leech money from.

enter a cosplay once in a masq fine, 5 million times with the same one is taking the piss

He did the exact same with garen
>>
I went as Artorias, only my second cosplay.
Now I'm looking into rebuilding the entire thing in worbla.
>>
>>9123304
Saw you there and loved it, dint manage to grab a pic though. Would love to see the remake too
>>
>>9123318
Thanks, Its taught me a lot about what needs improving. Having my face covered is kinda liberating, I don't feel as self conscious as I usually would.
>>
>>9123269
>>>9096644
at least kenny's entry was miles better than the the costume that won on the saturday
The difference between the two just feels lowkey hilarious
>>
>>9123269
at least his costume was actually good compared to the complete train wreck costume that won the day before
>>
>>9124030
I mean look at this , so deserved to win the money
>>
>>9124030
It wasn't the best costume on the stage by far though.
>>
Is there a /cgl/ meet for hyper japan this year? Went with the gf last year and it was pretty meh

Found some neat yume nikki prints though
>>
>>9124037
Hello Blackface
>>
>>9124037#

Does that cosplayer have a page? Their face looks familiar...
>>
>>9125582
Its the Road To Cosplay.
>>
Why'd you have to make another brit thread? Other one is still alive and well.
>>9117992
>>
>>9124037
Was this the Sunday winner? I can't remember. Didn't see a lot of the masquerade to really decide who I wanted to win.
(Not arguing your point btw) but which entry do you think should of won?
>>
>>9123269
He already placed third at hyper japan
>>
>>9125677
That wasn't Kenny. It was someone else cosplaying the same character.
>>
>>9123304
Dip yourself in the abyss next time to make it more authentic
>>
>>9125651
Saturday winner was Road to Cosplay in blackface Drogo with pleather binder, Sunday winner was Kenny
>>
>>9125651
Ben came second to Kenny.
>>
>>9126050
Ben won best performance. There was a best creativity, best sewing and general runner up too, and Kenny won the grand
>>
>>9126050
Fuck shit what are cgl going to do now?
Realize the UK has more cosplayers than just Ben Laura and Lex?
>>
Anyone going to EGX next month?
>>
move here:
>>9128613
>>9128613
>>
File: waitforit.gif (1MB, 751x424px) Image search: [Google]
waitforit.gif
1MB, 751x424px
>>9128638
No.
>>
>>9125638
Because they're only fucking talking about amecon
>>
>>9126047
>blackface Drogo
I think we need to protest this problematic shit. Blackface isn't acceptable in our morden progresive culture. Conventions should be a safe space free from this type of retardedness.
>>
>>9128981
Not only that but her simba is fucking retarded too. Can this girl just not be allowed to conventions it's painful.

Then again she'd probably just sick everyone off until she was let back in.
Her getting on her knees and giving out blowjobs is the only way she could have won
>>
>>9128981
>problematic

opinion disregarded
the problem with blackface was the fact it was used to take the piss of black people, if done tastefully/not as a joke it is fine
>>
>>9129040
You think this is tasteful?
>>
>>9129077
it was hardly offensive
it was a fairly accurate cosplay
>>
Are Hawaiian people considered black?

Since yellow facing refers specifically to trying to look Asian, and black facing refers to the satirical propagation of an exaggerated stereotype of black people.

If the actor for Drogo is half Caucasian, half Hawaiian is it really black facing?

Or is black facing just being used as general speak for 'impersonating a race other than your own'?

Because if it's that general a definition then how is it offensive?
>>
>>9129083
You think this was an accurate cosplay?.....
>>
>>9129083
it was hardly fairly
>>
>>9129095
>>9129098
ok you have a point
it was pretty shit

but I dont think people can take much offense from it
>>
>>9129100
Think of it as a shit-covered cherry on top of a cake that is also a mountain of shit.
>>
>>9129133
Did you mean her personality?
>>
>>9129137
Literally. Have you seen the awful rants she posts on her Facebook page? Or her "speech" that she did after she won?
>>
>>9129425
She always rants about quitting cosplay on her personal page to get pity from other people
>>
Who won at manchester MCM? Was at ame that weekend hence missing out on news
>>
>>9128916
I wish I went to amecon, mcm was dead and all my friends went to amecon
>>
>>9129425
What did she say in her speech?
>>
>>9129425
I couldn't watch the video through fear of cringing too hard
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 864x1296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 864x1296px
Thoughts?
>>
>>9130377
None.
>>
>>9130401
You must be a vacant person
>>
>>9130377
Not anime.
>>
>>9130483
This isn't an anime board senpai. How's it going Helen?
>>
>>9130486
Still not anime.
>>
>>9130377
Very nice, Helen.
>>
>>9130377
Inaccurate for a start. The top should be light blue and the bodice is navy.

Construction wise the top of the bodice could use some work and learn to roll hem or press better because the pulling round the bottom of the skirt is unseemly.

Also you should have pressed that hair ribbon tail and not made it so long in the first place.

She's been outfitted by a prince, I don't know why people use cheap looking fabrics that crease so easily even on this basic dress.

Cute girl though.
>>
Fuck you, Fiona.
>>
I still need somewhere to stay for October MCM, what do? All the hotels are £300+ for 2 nights shit
>>
>>9130377
My thoughts are that you've been vendetta posting this girl for the past year because you have some weird obsession
>>
>>9130243
She said she'll be uploading a video of her speech soon. For now though we have this monstrosity of a £1000 winning costume
>>
>>9130716
Dropped link. Just go to her Facebook page desu
>>
>>9130716
The speech is so cringy
>>
>>9130602
You care too much about what some random girl on the internet does for fun.
>>
>>9130602
Man, hemming is hard.
Mine always looks like shit.
>>
>>9130763
the hemming is shit though, that's like basic skills any decent cosplayer should be able to master first.
>>
>>9131492
You are mad because a stranger at a convention had a fun day out. What's wrong with you?
>>
>>9131492
who are you? yaya han?
>>
>>9123304
>Now I'm looking into rebuilding the entire thing in worbla.
Why? It looks better than what you could build with worbla. You just need to weather it more and double check the proportions.
>>
>>9131496
>>9131508
>>9130763
But the poster asked for opinions. Were you expecting asspats only?
>>
>>9131522
I didn't think anyone besides vendetta-chan would give a shit. >>9131522
>>
"This was one of the most special moments in cosplay for me because I revealed why I compete and gave a speech (which apparently made the contestants emotional) for the cosplay community to hear. As you can see it wasn't exactly planned (hence the stuttering) but the next day I went back to watch the 2nd professional masquerade and I got called up to repeat what I said. The LFCC masquerades (i took part in february, too) are the most fun masquerades I've taken part in because they have an extremely strong community feel which is what cosplay is all about. Sadly there's been a lot of bad stuff happening in the community due to people bullying each other, and cosplay seems to have a message like "if you're not attractive or really skilled then go away". I really admire the open masquerade at LFCC because people can win even if they have a bought cosplay (there was even a category for "stage presence" in which a toddler won). This reminds people that it's perfectly fine to buy your costume and encourages it (if no one bought their costumes then no money would go towards commissioners or costume shops, and many other reasons).
Thank you so much to Dark Cleo Productions #darkcleo for giving me this opportunity and I will be returning to LFCC next year x"

Road to Cosplay

Eevees gone but we've found a successor
>>
File: paulh.jpg (50KB, 352x342px) Image search: [Google]
paulh.jpg
50KB, 352x342px
>>9131553
>I really admire the open masquerade at LFCC because people can win even if they have a bought cosplay

I'm sorry what.
>>
>>9131553
> I revealed why I compete and gave a speech (which apparently made the contestants emotional)

And by emotional you mean dazed, confused and wanting to punch your in your blacked up face?
>>
File: Ukcosplay.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
Ukcosplay.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>9131553
>(there was even a category for "stage presence" in which a toddler won).
>>
>>9131553
facebook com/RoadToCosplay/videos/1006150579497587/

The "speech" for anyone who hasn't seen it.
>>
>>9130973
A circle skirt should always be rolled hemmed.

Either by using a hemming foot or a lot of gentle persuasion with an iron.

Try doing a line of stitching 1/4" away from the edge. Then using an iron press the hem up towards the inside making the stitching line the fold. Be careful not to over iron/steam or pull as it will stretch and warp the fabric, especially the areas that are on the bias.

Once this is done do a second pass turning up again to hide the raw edge, again gently press.

Then stitch this down.

A rolled hem foot essentially allows you to do the same but much closer to the edge.

The outcome may not always look perfect on the inside but it guarantees a better outside that the obvious sideways pulling from just turning up and stitching.
>>
>>9131571

I can't even get halfway through, jesus christ.
>>
>>9131620
You beat me. I'm hoping someone types it up. can't stand to watch it fully.
>>
>>9131617
you care a lot
>>
>>9131571
It's appropriate that she's in black face because that's some real nigger shit she's spouting.
>>
>>9131617
I'm gunna try this on my next skirt!
>>
>>9131621
>What does this mean to you?
>"Uh... Everything! I did this for people who think they're like... Hang on let me start again."
>Announcer passes over the mic. She starts to walk down cat walk.
>"This is for everyone who is weird. Who thinks they're less. Who have been treated like they're invisible. I did this for all of you. You are not invisible. And I encourage you to come up on stage (Announcer begins to sweat) and if you think you're not good enough, Just do it anyway! It's a great atmosphere, the atmosphere on this stage is such a... big community family feel to it, it's amazing. So.. I encourage that"
>>
>>9131636
I wish she'd fall off the stage I'd die happy.
>>
>>9131571

Oh god. Jesus. Cosplay is a social movement now? Fucking kill me.
>>
>>9131536
Stop shitting up the thread with your vendetta accusations, Jesus
>>
>>9131645
Of course it's a social movement. Any form of critique or negative opinion about someone's cosplay is body shaming and bullying. #themoreyouknow
>>
>>9131707
Soon cosplay competitions will be shunned because the competitive nature of them is discrimination against people who cannot afford to make good costumes or who aren't able enough.
>>
>>9131753
They already are.
>>
File: fattymobile.jpg (7KB, 208x201px) Image search: [Google]
fattymobile.jpg
7KB, 208x201px
>>9131753
Not shunned, adapted. Accuracy and craftsmanship will mean nothing as the 30 stone mass of pocky and ramune cosplaying his OC, Furfooker69 swimsuit version, pummels his fat stump of a hand into the joystick of his mobility scooter. Slowly rolling to collect his top of the range brother sewing machine, soon to added to his long list of ebay sales, he lifts it into the air. The room fills with putrid gas and everyone fucking dies. This is the end of competitive cosplay in the UK.
>>
>>9131617
Really helpful! You do not want to see the atrocities that are my hems on circle skirts.

Nightmare inducing.
>>
>>9131753
No joke, I used to know someone who complained about Eurocosplay and the like, and said pretty much exactly that in absolute seriousness.
>>
>>9131890
I used to always just serge the edge with an overlocker because I hated trying to hem them. Which works in the short term but that many holes in more delicate fabrics just means they fray eventually anyway. Plus it doesn't really look that nice, even when the width of the stitch is tiny.

Bit the bullet. Learned the thing. Never going back.
>>
>>9131636
Isnt this the one who was stealing skits earlier this year? But Jesus christ this is pretentious
>>
>>9131992
Yeah she did
>>
>>9131617
Thanks, I've not done any sewing in a while but I really appreciate you taking the time to give some advice.
>>
WCS results

1st - Indonesia
2nd - Denmark
3rd France

Lex and Laura did pretty well though
>>
>>9132692
It's a shame they didn't know they could do the skit in English from the start
>>
>>9132708
Should have asked
>>
>>9132883
To be fair, it's been in the written rules every previous year that dialogue must be in Japanese. It's not an unfair assumption to think it would continue.
>>
Other than /cgl/, are there any other places you guys talk to UK cosplayers?
>>
>>9132975
Conventions
>>
>>9132975
there used to be CosplayIsland and the MCM forums but no-one uses them anymore

Someone needs to do like a megaforum for UK conventions
>>
>>9133036

CosplayIsland was fine until that guy kept responding to everyone's threads and had this annoying know-it-all tone of superiority with all of his posts.

I haven't been there in years so I don't remember his name but it was constant, it was like being on 4chan and having someone do the >implying greentext but because he had 1000s of posts and was one of the first members everyone was too afraid to confront him on it and it never stopped. I never hear of anyone talk about that place now so I guess he didn't help their survival against Facebook.

As for the MCM forums, I'm pretty sure that died under the weight of the wristband fiasco and over-zealous moderation. Not to mention the fact that the board was split between weebs who were excited about their first convention and 4chan /b/tard wannabes who were determined to rip them apart.

I seem to remember a lot of people who were on the MCM forums got bored with Japan and moved onto being Koreaboos because they didn't want to associate with weebs. I guess they needed some epic secret club to belong to, but I bet that dream is in the dirt now that Gangnam Style has happened and K-Pop is more popular than J-Pop.
>>
Not sure a single forum really works for the con scene.

Con differ quite alot and I can't see jaded oldfags wanting to hang around Alcon kiddies etc.
>>
>>9133046
Ice Climber? That obnoxious twat never knew when to keep his mouth shut.
>>
>>9133141

That's the one, I had a feeling it was something classic Nintendo related. Did he even cosplay or was he just a forum troll? It seemed like he knew how to criticize but not how to actually cosplay.
>>
>>9133141
>>9133227
You should of seen his rant on the kitacon facebook. Lucky everyone showed up to troll.
>>
>>9133254
What was he ranting about?
>>
>>9133261
about kitacon useing warwick he then just started to talking down to people like they where kids.
>>
>>9133254

This sort of thing is what puts me off cons like Kita. MCM and Hyper Japan might be weeb fests but there's a real air of stuffy elitism that seems to surround the 'purist' cons that puts me off. I think I could be the best cosplayer on the planet and I still wouldn't want to go there. I think it's one of those cases where being surrounded by too many internet-savvy people is actually a bad thing.

It seems like everything is based on the party as well, which looks really unappealing. Going to raves and parties is one of the few normie things I enjoy doing in my spare time, convention parties always look like really bad school discos - the only half-decent one I've been to was Sakuracon in America.
>>
>>9133319
The amecon party was shocking. Walked in and walked right back out. Now I understand why everyone sits outside all night
>>
>>9133271
Topkek
>>
>>9133319
>>9133319
The atmosphere at the "fan" cons is different but I don't think I've ever felt they were elitist. There are a few people who are self-important shitheads, like Ashram and Shinji, but I think they're just more visible than normal because of smaller numbers.
>>
>>9133319
The first (and only) London MCM party I went to in October 2006 was hilarious. Everyone was crammed in what I recall was a bar area waiting to be let in to the party. Everyone was being super hyper crazy, were really excited and were dying for the party to start. Even chanting and singing to get in.
The doors to the party room opened. Everyone ran inside to get the party started!... And spent the first half an hour stood against the walls. Everyone was too shy. Meanwhile, the music playing was a DJ that didn't really know what he was doing and did the most basic of basic, cheapo DJing you could imagine.
After a long while, luckily a couple of people were actually brave enough to go into the middle of the room, then people gradually followed. It wasn't so bad after that. Not good buy not horrendous (other than the general discount, cheap feeling) but god was that first half an hour or so painful.
>>
>>9133227

He does, just badly. He has a tendency to wallow in self pity if he doesnt hit deadlines too. We've all been there dude, grow some ovaries.
>>
>>9133785

I never went to the parties except the ball, even though I didnt feel like going I had dragged a large ballgown and the petticoat to go with it and my friends were being miserable bastards so I went to spite them with my boyfriend. I got there did some dancing and an awkward moment where someone asked me to dance at the exact time my bf was ready to go back and have another awkward wobble around the room. Eventually I was so bored and yawning from it that we just left after 45 mins - 1hr-ish?

Its literally the same music every single year. Maybe if that guy on FB moaning about music had directed it at the ball then maybe someone would have taken him half seriously.
>>
Did anyone here go to summer of sonic? Trying to find this rad 9/10 girl I talked to for a while
>>
I enjoyed the Amecon parties fuck you all.

Yeah it's cheese but if you're with the right people - ie. friends, it's a good time.

I like actually knowing what I'm dancing too and not shitty weeb remixes of half decent songs to begin with.
>>
>>9134139
I just can't understand why AMV discos are a thing. We went in during a particularly bad run of songs on Sunday and everyone was just watching the screen. Didn't feel like a party at all.
>>
>>9134192
go back to MCM normie, the rest or europe are mad for AMVs, you're the odd one here.
>>
>>9134192
If you just want a shitty club vibe go to a fucking shitty club m8.
>>
File: stophamburgar.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
stophamburgar.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>9134118
Thas me. How you find me?
>>
>>9134198
I need those mad weeb-wubs bro!
>>
What is the masq/cosplay contest at MCM usually like? What are prizes like? Costumes generally decent? I've never been before and just curious if it's worth it
>>
>>9134118
was at sos some guy try hitting on my girl freind but was a fun event
>>
Is anyone going to cos-con in glasgow this weekend? I'm considering it, but no one I know is going...
>>
>>9134611
The MCM masqs are full of weebs/cringe acts with a few decent cosplayers here and there. Prizes seem to vary but I have see people talking about getting coscraft vouchers, game consoles or general shitty merch.
>>
>>9134783
I think they get little glass trophies too
>>
>>9134709
I am. Never been, giving it a try. It can't be worse than anime con events...
>>
What happened with that Harry Potter con over the weekend? Was it the trainwreck we were all expecting?
>>
>>9135602
I went on Sunday and it was actually good fun. Nothing big obviously but not awful
>>
File: thehungrygif.gif (975KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
thehungrygif.gif
975KB, 500x321px
Toko on Friday. This Pizza wagon better not suck.
>>
>>9135852
And the weather has just picked up again. Who bets we're having flash floods at the weekend?
>>
Anyone know what Pokestops are close to the Toko site?
>>
File: Pokestops.jpg (477KB, 1532x742px) Image search: [Google]
Pokestops.jpg
477KB, 1532x742px
>>9135871
There's a few pokestops and 2 Gyms nearby

See you at the gyms, Anon :)
>>
>>9133319

I'm someone that goes to a lot of them, they're actually really fun and not at all elitist. Just some people that go on about them are absolute idiots.

>>9133227

He's not a troll; I remember him when I first started cosplaying and he was totally serious about the stuff he was saying. Been some years since I last saw him on forums, mostly cause I avoid him like crazy, but nice to see his arrogant "my opinion is law" attitude hasn't faded at all.
>>
>>9135909
I'll race ya
>>
>>9135909
Took me a while to notice everything outside the map. Thank you for the chuckle.
>>
File: fuck.gif (3MB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.gif
3MB, 300x296px
>>9135928
>>
>>9135917
Ice Climber is autistic I think? Not an excuse for being arrogant though.
He's obsessed with one of my friends and it's hilarious watching her try to avoid him at cons
>>
>>9135969
Does anyone have a picture of him?
>>
File: 24093.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
24093.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>9134709
Yup, cosplaying Honk
>>
>>9134709
Yep. Really hoping it turns out to be decent so that theres at least one good con outside of dee con in scotland.
>>
>>9135969
Oh there one girl I no know he obsessed over she got married last year and every con she's at with her husband he is following then like a lost dog
>>
>>9135909
oh my god anon those tabs.
>>
What's the worst convention anyone's been to this year? Got dragged by friends to Wakefield Comic Con last weekend and it was awful.

Went last year and wasn't going to go back if my friends hadn't forced me into a car and driven me there since last year the venue was far too warm and there were far too many people for the size of the venue. I think a lot of other people had thought the same idea so it was dead af. There was hardly anyone there, mostly crap dealers and the guests were stuck out of the way on the top floor were people couldnt find them.
>>
>>9135852
I've had to cancel at the last minute. Being seriously ill sucks and I don't want to pass my germs to other weeb people.

But have fun, whoever is going.
>>
I note that AL have one of their stupid Big Geek Meets (they're trademarked now) in London that clashes with Toko.

I've been to the venue they're doing it at (The Book Club, east London), and it's fucking tiny!! And full of stuck-up hipsters!!

But eh, we all know we'd rather be in a flash flood than...
>>
>>9136445
>Dee con
>Decent
>>
>>9137336
I've actually found Dee con to be one of the more decent Scottish cons. It's more anime focused and there is always something to do, plus Dundee isn't that bad a city. The Masquerade this year was a total cringefest, though. Terrible hosting.

GCCC has been a shitshow both years and I've only been to MCM once so I can't form a proper opinion until I go a second time. The rest of the cons are tiny comic cons held in community centres so there's never anything to do.

I'll probably not go to Cos con this weekend, but maybe the one in Aberdeen instead considering it's closer.
>>
File: serveimage(2).gif (439KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(2).gif
439KB, 500x368px
Heat waves forecast for toko.
>>
>>9137336
i mean its better than like 90% of the sad excuse for cons glasgow shits out like once a month
>>
The MCM Expo Group on FB is the cancer that's killing the UK cosplay scene.

Every time I see posts from there I cringe into another dimension.
>>
>>9138441
>The MCM Expo Group on FB is the cancer that's killing the UK cosplay scene.
Normies gonna norm, weebs gonna weebs and some twats are just going to act horribly. Cosplay and comic cons are just the current trend, as soon as being a "geek" isn't cool anymore the cancer will latch onto the next cool thing.
>>
What cons are coming up guys?
>>
File: 1266336471477.jpg (74KB, 1068x600px) Image search: [Google]
1266336471477.jpg
74KB, 1068x600px
>>9139594

>Minami Con in March

Get cozy anon, we have all winter to shitpost by the fire
>>
I see Towers has announced another new AL con is to arrive in Glasgow, Scotland. I'll pray for them all.
>>
Thursday Toko is extremely comfy.
>>
I like the new lights by the benches at Toko. Wish the bonfire was up though.
>>
>>9139660
what's it called?
>>
>>9139790
Glasgow Anime & Gaming Con

How exciting!
>>
>>9139660
one more garbage con to go with the other seventy that glasgow has to offer.
>>
>>9139660
>I see Towers has announced another new AL con is to arrive in Glasgow, Scotland. I'll pray for them all.
Hopefully he's going to keep setting up cons and overstretch to the point where noone can bail him out and it'll all end in tears, blood, fire and piss stained underpants.
>>
>>9139691
Bonfire was up last night senpai
>>
File: Amagib.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Amagib.webm
2MB, 960x540px
Welcome to the Toko where everyone dropped out.
>>
>>9140495
Only started at 11pm
>>
>>9140508
Most people aren't arriving till this afternoon. Just early entry people right now.
>>
File: toko2016weather.png (9KB, 335x241px) Image search: [Google]
toko2016weather.png
9KB, 335x241px
Yes.
>>
So what are you guys cosplaying for cos-con? I'm doing Gilgamesh (school uniform looking thing) on the Saturday
>>
File: IMG_20160812_124934_HDR.jpg (1MB, 2592x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160812_124934_HDR.jpg
1MB, 2592x4608px
>>9140508
Train's delayed at Record because someone decided to be inconvenient and kill themselves further up past Newark

Sitting pretty comfy in First Class though desu
>>
>>9140550
You're not going to enjoy that when you're waking up in your tent tomorrow morning. When is the sun going down holy shit rip
>>
>>9140550
Meanwhile, here in the States, Otakon weekend looks like it's going to get close to 40C again.
>>
>>9139805
Glasgow has enough shit cons, we don't need more.
>>
>>9140691
The cons clearly know their target audience.
>>
>>9140678
>here in the States
>Brit thread

????
>>
>>9140678
Wow good thing no-one cares because this is the Brit thread.
>>
Toko retreat is right in the middle of the noisey area. Kek.
>>
>>9140789
No it's not bellend.
>>
>>9140794
Where is it then?
>>
>>9140805
The noisy area is by the festival area. Further out = quieter.
>>
>>9140818
Yeah, it's in the middle.
>>
>sluts already in their underwear at toko
God I love this con
>>
>>9140938
Somehow you just know the guy behind this sort of post is a sad pussy-desert who thinks he's a rudeboy.
>>
>>9140982
I'm a girl, but okay.
>>
>>9140938
Fattie attention whores everywhere.
>>
>>9140938
I can't tell the difference between this and every other con.
>>
Raicon was alrightish but they are new
9/10 good for venue
>>
>>9140588
>On train
>Delayed
>Due to suicide
>First class
>No scone/crumpets/farl/pud
4/5 anon, could do better.
>>
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/FreeSaiyan
Start researching him if your a newbie
They try and tell you hes not involved but hes heavily involved.
Alcon and anyone who gets involved with them never end up recovering fully.
>>
>>9140938
Are this sloots hot? Or just 'con hot'?
>>
>>9141336
I should say that the AL/MT chat is spilling over into the Dragoncon thread (for some strange reason...)

Relax, he can't go all the way to Atlanta, as the con clashes with Alcon.
>>
>>9141390
6's
>>
>>9140678
Well thank goodness we're not there because that heat sounds almost as insufferable as you
>>
Toko so far: food vans are the best but the bar is kinda pointless. Committee still can't manage a bonfire. Not a lot really happening.
>>
>>9140678
I must say jolly poor form sir
You have the rest of the board to talk about America so please leave us to our thread
>>
>>9140938
I-i don't believe you
>>
>>9141841
Mansluts.
>>
Toko masquerade. That awkward moment when the autistic guy cosplaying his oc trys to pull off a monologue but just repeats the same two sentences over and over. Cosplay sec has to physically nudge him off stage. Cosplay that won did the "serious posing RECORD SCRATCH TO WACKY SKIT" but her costume was not bad so w/e. Caramelcube did a baller 4k costume with an arm that did fucking everything, guy's a god with electronics. Full fur suit undertale doggo family won nothing #robbed. Tubs still going strong. 50 shades of gandolf cosplay skit won. She made puns, gave the judges rubbers, pulled up garter belt then walked off. Martin presented it. I want him inside me and I'm not even into shlong. On food front, Burger van doesn't even toast buns so shit tier. Haven't tried the bubble tea because I'm not a raging faggot and pizza van has abandoned us. Games still don't work because games area is dongs. Who the fuck puts Frisbee games next to the river?
>>
How did cos-con go?
>>
File: serveimage(4).gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(4).gif
1MB, 640x360px
To the guy who fucked the pizza worker
>>
>>9142417
You have my attention anon.

Proceed.
>>
>>9142437
One of the girls working in the pizza van was a GOT and LOTR nerd but didn't know about the whole con scene. Before anyone knew what was going on, guy with the best game known to man moves in and makes magic happen. Leaves it till bonfire to destroy that pepperoni paradise.
>>
>>9141850
Do mansluts get da pussy doe
>>
>>9142492
I'm mad jelly of that sweaty tent sex and being bitten by flies.
>>
>>9142417
>>9142492
No one gives a shit about your imaginary conquests.
>>
File: intothetrash.jpg (115KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
intothetrash.jpg
115KB, 680x680px
>>9142973
>>
>>9142492
Were you the guy with "the best game known to man" by any chance?

And was the pizza girl a 3/10 chick with bad skin?
>>
>>9143114
Don't know who banged but can confirm pizza girl is a 3. Bad hair, bad skin, overweight.
>>
>>9143114
Some guy called myst
>>
>toko debate game
>topic: '4chan is the only newsfeed you need'
>person arguing in favour doesn't know what 4chan is and pronounces memes as 'mems'
Help
>>
>>9143198
>person arguing against gets a cheer for 'long live shitty tumblr memes'
H E L P
>>
Toko 2017 on August 4th
>>
>>9143145
She looks 15
>>
>>9143385
Out of 10
>>
>>9142492
Can't believe she wore that plug suit from the bring and buy all weekend.
>>
>>9142415
Pretty dead, the planning, maid cafe, and the after party were good but the venue was really small, not that many people and there weren't a lot of vendors there either. I think this is partly because of the ticket prices, I know people who didn't go because they didn't want to shell out the £25
>>
I just want to relax around the bonfire lads. I don't need this shite music ;-;
>>
File: DSC_0192.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0192.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
These paper bunned hotdogs are delicious! Thanks toko! [spoilers/] love u rly solid year but drop the lipsync battles [spoiley]
>>
>>9143515
Converted to weeb shit
>>
>>9143531
Time to jump into the bonfire
>>
File: pepesayd.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
pepesayd.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
>>9143542
Would probably put it out
>>
>>9143521
U wot senpai? Lip sync was fantastic, gangnam style was 10/10
>>
File: serveimage.png (416KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
416KB, 704x396px
>Overhear committee sharing favourite fan fiction over raduoe
>>
>>9143550
Please gangam style into the fire m8y
>>
THE FIRE RISES
>>
>>9143584
Only one of us need stay in wreckage, brother.
>>
>>9143550
Lip sync battle is trash tier.

It's karaoke for weebs who aren't even good enough to sing badly.
>>
File: why.png (280KB, 503x696px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
280KB, 503x696px
Why do people think behaving like this in public is acceptable? Cosplay or no cosplay.
>>
>>9143649
It's always the fucking furries getting too far into character that end up pulling shit like this. We need to round up some people to "cosplay" skinheads and introduce fursecution back to the con scene.
>>
Gas the furries
>>
>>9143649
god these two are potentially the cringiest people in the scottish cosplay scene outside of sindy pop
>>
>>9143691
How long until they see this post and suddenly their fb feeds are swamped with "small minded people-haters-cosplay is for everyone-adults playing dress up"

Who on earth thinks it's a good idea to jump in a skip is Glasgow of all places. The streets are literally littered with used condoms and syringes.
>>
>>9144333
It's not like they can catch aids. They are aids.
>>
>>9143649
Because it's furries
>>
>>9144333
>How long until they see this post and suddenly their fb feeds are swamped with "small minded people-haters-cosplay is for everyone-adults playing dress up"
The keyword there is "adult". Just because you're cosplaying doesn't mean you have to stop behaving like and adult and that it's appropriate to go around acting like a retarded child in fancy dress.
>>
the scottish cosplay community is a fucking mess. the shitty ones all gather together in cliques and nobody pays attention to anyone if they are decent cosplayers because none of them are part of said cliques. remember the horror that was cosplay scotland.
>>
>>9144771
Which is a damn shame because there a minor handful of incredible cosplayers.
>>
Does anyone have any pictures of the Amecon Bara-Cafe, I wanted to check it out but spent the whole time at a panel.
>>
File: bara1.jpg (56KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
bara1.jpg
56KB, 540x960px
>>9145611
>>
File: bara2.jpg (69KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
bara2.jpg
69KB, 540x960px
>>9146020
>>
>>9135852

Toko pizza van was dank btw

Girl running it discovered she was a weeb within 10 minutes of getting on-site, she was banging one guy by the end of the night, 10/10 would buy weebpizza again
>>
>>9142195

Agreed about Masq, tubs deserves some credit he's always on point but never seems to win, Caramelcube is some kind of alchemist im sure, we're gonna talk to him about designing some real cool shit for CTF/Otaku Royale next year

Martin is love, Martin is life.

Bubble tea was overpriced crap that didn't even taste great desu, rest of the vans were spot on, pizza van didnt abandon us she just got laid mate, Sam was boning cos why not.

Games still dont work.....

.....wellllll yeah they forgot the one rule that made it work for CTF (1 gunner per 5 runners or so), everything else worked great, 28 Minutes Later was a raging success (GJ STU), Otaku 2.0 was great etc. Frisbee, I didnt play but ... how can ultimate frisbee not work? It's played the same all over the world they just call it tokodisc

>>9142417
>>9142437
>>9142973

Can confirm this happened, was 2 tents away from Sam, heard them going til 2 in the morning

>>9143515
Bring a guitar or some shit next year then lad nobody brought one this year

>>9143624
Are u gonna deny that Gangnam Style dude had the x-factor tho?
>>
>>9146162
>>9146184
Stop LYING
>>
>>9146184
gangnam style guy was great, he's normally pretty quiet too so I had no idea he could dance
>>
Photos of pizza girl when?

I want to laugh at what weebs think is attractive and their low standards.
>>
File: notpixyteri.jpg (545KB, 815x1226px) Image search: [Google]
notpixyteri.jpg
545KB, 815x1226px
>>9146279
She was the most beautiful girl who ever served pizza.
>>
File: 1413818324424.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1413818324424.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>9146247
>Gangnam style
>Great
>>
>>9146247
What a pleb.
>>
File: how was your camping trip, son.jpg (612KB, 1856x884px) Image search: [Google]
how was your camping trip, son.jpg
612KB, 1856x884px
>>
>>9146297
>>9146299
>not being able to appreciate a good performance because you're too busy memeing over the song choice
autists like you really aren't the target audience of toko
>>
>>9146391
We're memeing over the song choice?

M8. You're the one dancing to meme songs.

You're the autist. lol.
>>
File: Seolaugh.gif (278KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Seolaugh.gif
278KB, 640x360px
>>9146391
>Good performance
>Lipsync battle
NICE JOKE, ANON.
>>
Bonfire was fucking dead this year. I don't think I've ever had less fun at a bonfire.
>>
>>9146237

>>9146184 here, i'm not lying, Sam was banging the pizza girl, her name is Stella

>>9146247
he was hilarious

>>9146279
she wasn't hot, nobody said she was except trolls who you beleived, you got trolled fool.

>>9146283

lmao nice but not her

>>9146314

lmao im in that photo

>>9146396
>>9146403

jesus fucking christ you absolute cancerfaggot autistic cunts, everyone knows the song is dogshit, but it's lipsyncbattles, like on TV, even if they do utter dogshit songs if they do it with some style it's hilarious. Get out of your fucking basement you virgins fucking hell.

>>9146410
New campsite is like, way too spread out for it to be as awesome with 150-300 people, if it gets up to like 500 then I reckon campfire would be raging all night like at old campsite.

Also the lack of clear paths from Part A of campsite to Part B to Campfire to Events etc etc means people taking their own routes, instead of everyone taking the same paths so everyone see's everyone going to the campfire at the same time and joining in, that doesn't happen anymore
>>
>>9146410

because of weebs being weebs and sitting in little groups of 5 and each one having their own speaker system or something, compared to previous years (one big speaker for the whole campfire playing a mix of shit everyone knows and weeb music), it was a bit crap ur right but there's not really much the staff could do about that can they, can't force a weeb to socialise
>>
File: SMH.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
SMH.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>9146445
I think this is the worst post I've ever read.
>>
>>9146403
>>9146396
>>9146480

all obviously the same retarded autist anon who doesnt have a fucking clue what he's talking about

t b h, >>9146480, coming from the autistic retard who thinks that because people found a guy doing gangnam style on lipsync battles funny that we like aidsy music (you), saying ANYTHING is the worst post ever is fucking rich
>>
>>9143551

when that girl whose badgename i've forgotton was reading that shit in her fake orgasm voice was hot af
>>
File: stando.jpg (128KB, 625x560px) Image search: [Google]
stando.jpg
128KB, 625x560px
>>9146497
I prefer that you refer to me as zim
>>
>>9146497
Fraid not autist. More than one person thinks you're a retard.

>>9146445
>lipsyncbattles
>like on TV

The people who do it on tv are celebs who some people actually want to see. They have charisma and are entertaining. Weebs are none of these things.
>>
>>9146020
>>9146022
Thanks Senpai, Better than I expected and Beats out the Obese neckbeards claiming they are bara-strongfat that I thought was going to be there.

>>9146314
Toko looks fucking amazing, I am so pissed since I heard about it only at Amecon, thought "Sounds kinda fun, I love camping and want to check out more conventions." Then went on to find out that it's literally within 20 miles of home for me, fucking fantastic!

Then I find out that I'm working that weekend and can't get it off as holiday due to short notice. Gutted. Does it run every year?
>>
>>9146410
Agreed. Bonfire didn't feel the same.

To me it is the main attraction of Toko. I'm sad it wasn't so fun. Everything else was amazing though.
>>
>>9146521

are you retarded?

I'm 1 anon, there's another anon who agrees with me, then there's 1 or 2 anons who were being autist cancerfaggots being like

> implying gangnam style is good
(we werent)

> you listen to it so you're autistic
....this isn't how that works you cancerous newfag retards

>>9146521

> The people who do it on tv are celebs who some people actually want to see.

Basement dwelling virgin who doesn't go to cons confirmed. If you DONT want to see socially anxious weebs making fools of themselves (and the odd occasion where one, such as gangnam style guy put on a fucking hilarious performance) you're like, legitimately autistic, and should just stop typing now before you embarrass yourself further
>>
>>9146524

Toko is pretty amazing. I went once on a whim (it was advertised as "get drunk and beat weeaboos at Watergun CTF in a field) and haven't missed a year since.

It does run every year (afaik) and there's gonna be a toko 2017 according to the Myst guy who I think is chairman or something?
>>
>>9146534
>Being this much of an autist
>>
>>9146539

> actually thinking that >>9146534 is the autist and not you
> kek <---this one
> kek
> kek
> kek
>>
>>9146524
Runs annually. By far my favourite event each year.
>>
File: I4SAwrk.jpg (66KB, 514x516px) Image search: [Google]
I4SAwrk.jpg
66KB, 514x516px
>>9146539

> literally using your fat virgin fingers to spam f5 to reply with cancerfaggot greentext "putdown" that just makes you seem like more of a cunt and doesn't make me look bad at all within 3 seconds
> actually replying within 5 seconds of me posting
> calling other people autistic

MFW:
>>
>>9146548
>Spamming F5 when you have auto on

Can summer end yet.
>>
Can you all fuck off? Jesus.
>>
>>9146558

ugh turning auto on like a newfag is cancer
>>
>>9146558

> still replying within 5 seconds of the other guy
> trying to justify it
> claiming not to be autistic

fucking. kek.
>>
Please don't post in the britfag thread if you're fresh off the boat from /b/. I'm guessing you're that one kid who was talking complete bullshit 24/7 around the fire about smoking joints as long as his arm and joining the army. If so, you are fucking pathetic and spamming memes on a chinese cartoon forum isn't going to change that.
>>
>>9146615

idk who you're talking to but lol holy fuck that kid was cringy as hell, I was the actual stoner-looking dude that went up when he was talking about the arm-long one and asked him a couple questions, then walked away being like "this guys a fucking retard who never smoked in his life"
>>
>>9146625
you're apparently fictional then mate, because there were four of us in the conversation and that description fits none of us. Jog on.
>>
File: timetostop.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
timetostop.gif
1MB, 480x270px
Thread has derailed enough.
>>
>>9146615
> talking complete bullshit 24/7 around the fire about smoking joints as long as his arm and joining the army

I thought Ryan Gentle was banged up now?
>>
>>9146628

You're the one bullshitting then, I can try find the guy we're talking about's badge name if that would help, or maybe, just maybe, the guy told the same obviously bullshit story to multiple people over the weekend and you're just one group of one of them? fucking duh
>>
>>9146635

is he the pedo guy who tried to do uh... idk her badge name and im not gonna say her real one, but she had to go actually testify in court? if so yeah he's banged up still, must be another weeb loser
>>
>>9146628

Fuck you're dense and looking for an argument apparently, when anon says "I was the actual stoner looking dude..." he's describing himself not you fucking hell learn to read
>>
>>9146615
>>9146625
>>9146628
>>9146635
>>9146638
>>9146655

You lot need to chill out, I know that kid and he was in fact telling everyone the same story over and over again, every new group he stood next to ended up hearing it at least once. Im pretty sure he's not really joining the army. By pretty sure I mean, like, totally 100% certain.

PS: inb4 my tripcode is a total failure and fuckup I havent been on this site in like 7 years
>>
>>9146677
Meh, I wasn't at Toko and I have no horse in this race, I just like making jokes at the expense of that shitweasel Ryan Gentle.
>>
>>9146677
>staff tripfagging on cgl

can't wait to see where this goes
>>
>>9146677
Goddamnit Anti.
>>
>>9146723

it's only so the people who were actually at toko know i'm not the one lying

this is last trip post I swear to god

>>9146733

someone has to tell the truth mate!
>>
>>9146736

(not tripfagging anymore but it's me)

>>9146723

I'm not staff again til next year as far as I know
>>
This is my 3rd Toko. Previous 2 years were fun, but this one seemed a bit lackluster to me.

Bonfire was really boring though and I didn't like how everyone petered off into their own groups. Did everyone sing Bohemian Rhapsody at the end though?
>>
>>9146803
Oh and I proper loved the trad gaming tent. Unpleasentries and Sushi Go were really fun.
>>
>>9146803
You're not alone. Something seemed really off this toko. A lot of regulars didn't go and most of the groups left were really closed off or only wanted to suck off the committee or something like that. I got talking to a couple of people during the events and stuff but never saw them past 10.
>>
>>9146803

One group tried to sing queen but it didnt quite catch on with the rest, you guys are right about cliqueyness, I blame anti since he's obviously here reading
>>
>>9146818
I think I was there for that, but it was too early in the night to do it. And the wrong song.
>>
>>9146823

yeah i think they tried we will rock you or bicycle or something but by this point every group had their own set of speakers on

imo the design of the campfire at this site compared to the old one literally stops them from being able to make it massive and have everyone be there for a massive lighting of the fire, it's like half the size of old campsites one
>>
File: runningtears.gif (1MB, 500x181px) Image search: [Google]
runningtears.gif
1MB, 500x181px
>Bring speaker to fire because other group is playing shitty cheese
>Sit on the opposite side with less people
>Queue up Death Parade OP
>Hear someone behind me say "Is that Death Parade?"
>Turn round expecting to start conversation about Death Parade
>...
>I was just imagining it?
>Are people are moving away from me...?
>Insecurity levels through the roof
>Run back to tent with speaker
>Cry myself to sleep hugging speaker
>>
>>9146805
>Unpleasantries
Your kink is hobo corpses.
>>
I know everyone gets pissy when AL events are mentioned but are any of you going to Alcon?
>>
File: no.jpg (30KB, 800x575px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
30KB, 800x575px
>>9146874
>>
>>9146874
We're seagulls, not sadists.
>>
>>9146855
aw anon!
I wouldn't have moved away from you if I'd been there!
I only got to the fire very late in the evenings :(
>>
I went to Toko for the first time, and it was amazing. I had so much fun and met so many great people. Best event I have ever been to, hands down. I will definitely be returning every year , Myst and the rest of the committee did such a great job.
>>
File: phoenix829.jpg (50KB, 530x353px) Image search: [Google]
phoenix829.jpg
50KB, 530x353px
>>9147794
Committee post. No one has fan at UK cons anymore.
>>
>>9147801
>Toko
>Convention

Pick one familam
>>
>>9147809
Only the committee calls toko a festival. Outed.
>>
>>9147794
Was this babbies first 18+ con?
>>
>>9147818

isn't its name literally Tokonatsu festival though?

I like to think of it as a constival, or a festivention, if you will
>>
File: faggotdetected.gif (107KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
faggotdetected.gif
107KB, 720x480px
>>9148021
>>
File: WINKWINK.jpg (40KB, 736x421px) Image search: [Google]
WINKWINK.jpg
40KB, 736x421px
>>9148007
But Toko doesn't have an age limit.
It should though. That'd be nice.
>>
>>9148030
Blanket ban on people like that guy with the goatee in the word blagging game who kept on tipping the microphone to the m'lady ;) next to him
>>
>>9148036
>word blagging game
???
>>
>>9148039
After the quiz. You were given a word and a description of it, and someone else had to guess the right description.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_My_Bluff_(UK_game_show)
>>
Any lolitas in London going to see the secret Petite Meller screening in soho? I wish I could go, but Canada.
>>
File: 2016-08-18 (3).png (781KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-18 (3).png
781KB, 1920x1080px
The beth girl made a Patreon
>>
>>9149455
Shame she's shit with a trash personality
>>
When will eevee return from war
>>
>>9149550
I hope Eevee will return like a phoenix rising from the ashes.
>>
>>9150229
>>9149550
We'll have a new lolcow soon. Just give it time.
>>
>>9149550
Her second coming is Road to Cosplay
>>
File: trtcd.jpg (48KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
trtcd.jpg
48KB, 640x960px
>>9150440
Reminder: This won £1k.
>>
>>9150443
I make the same expression when I remember
>>
>>9149455
Isn't this the girl who threw a shitfit because her Ashe didn't win at MCM Birmingham ? Someone posted screenshots of the rant she put on FB on here.
>>
>>9150615
It is shitfit girl. I never saw the screenshots though.
>>
>>9150649
Yeah, you're right. I actually just searched for the old britfag thread where it happened on Rebecca Black Tech Archive and turns out scaps weren't posted bc it was happening on a personal.
But the drama was something about her entering the masq with a bought prop (and allegedly being thrown out because of this) and her slinging accusations at another contestant for doing the same thing she was.

Thing is though, I've been in an MCM Masq with a bought prop. I just made sure it was okay for me to pose on stage with it with the judges beforehand and didn't include it in the prejudging phase.
>>
>>9150615
Just spray right on the fucking floor who cares if its covered in paint after
>>
File: nikkisick.png (11KB, 432x414px) Image search: [Google]
nikkisick.png
11KB, 432x414px
>>9150743
>>
>>9150443
Was it ever mentioned how that won? I didn't see the performance so for all i know it could have been a godlike show, i doubt it.
The craftsmanship is shit-tier, I really want the judges to say why and how this was the "best".
>>
File: fuckyouyesitis.jpg (109KB, 499x655px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyouyesitis.jpg
109KB, 499x655px
>>9150443
I quit. I don't want to do this no more.
>>
>>9150779
Half the marks are for accuracy - With that binder thing her costume was inaccurate, there's no way around that. I was there both days and the difference in quality between the winners and honourables Sat vs Sun was massive.
>>
>>9150811
She was lucky that everyone good was entering Eurocosplay.
>>
>>9150443
Tfw she can legitimately say that costume is the same competiton level as an ECG Final costume. Jesus fucking Christ were the judges high or what. Has anyone seen the acceptance speech she did aswell? It was a mess
>>
>>9150831
Shit that's a good point. There was some world of Warcraft guys that entered euro on sat and lfcc on sunday. This girl got so lucky they did it that way round.
>>
>>9150923
Just because it was a ECG Final costume doesn't mean it was THAT good.
It was Kenny.

However Kenny beat Enja. .
>>
>>9150927
There were a couple of other euro entrants too on the Sunday, the girl who' does Elphaba comes to mind
>>
>>9150927
She was planning on entering Sunday but swapped when she saw Euro entrants were going to LFCC on the sunday because she knew she wouldn't win.
>>
>>9150977
Wouldn't have thought she was clever enough for that desu wow
>>
>>9149550
I actually saw Eevee at Manc MCM, she's still gracing us with her presence
>>
Toko was great. The art - not so much
>>
>>9152126
This though
>>
File: DSC_0193.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0193.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
But hey, hotdogs.
>>
File: Tokotigerbadge.jpg (282KB, 1070x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Tokotigerbadge.jpg
282KB, 1070x1075px
>>9152126
I still don't understand what they were going for with this badge. Is it some Disney reference?
>>
When cosplayers give up, because they're not the getting the attention they want..
>>
>>9152729
who?
>>
>>9152737
Ms Luna Cosplay
>>
File: Ms Luna Cosplaygif.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Ms Luna Cosplaygif.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>9152808
>>9152729
Looked her up on facebook
< most recent wall post
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>9152808
Shes slept with 99% of the male cosplayers anyway.. She's a starfish, I personally know.
>>
>>9152729
This is Eevees legacy
>>
File: Eevee.jpg (578KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Eevee.jpg
578KB, 1440x1080px
>>9153069
SHE WILL RISE AGAIN
>>
>>9152961
She's a hambeast, which guys are desperate enough to sleep with that!
>>
Who /alcon/ here
>>
File: Please take your leave.gif (1MB, 263x368px) Image search: [Google]
Please take your leave.gif
1MB, 263x368px
>>9153626
Time to leave, Mr Towers.
>>
Who's entering prelims ECG next month?
>>
>>9154358
Ross e cobb announced he was, as well as Exelia, and that's all I've seen.
>>
>>9154429
Also GoldenMochi and StubbledGrapes but not sure who else. Everyone mentioned so far is solo, anyone know any groups?
>>
>>9154358
Who are the judges?
>>
>>9154967
Last year they announced the judges about 2 days before the event so don't hold your breath.
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.