[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

embroidery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1465782423397.jpg (922KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1465782423397.jpg
922KB, 2592x1936px
Hello there seagulls.
I have some questions on the subject of embroidery.

I have some textile to embroidery, but I am quite shit at sewing. I know that some people use workshop for that, but don't have enough that would be worth a annual membership.

Still, I know that there are business that do that professionally. Make a bunch of brand marked T-shirt, ect.

Is there a place to make small scale embroidery like that ? just a bunch of tabard, or the corner of a tunic.

I'm good enough at illustrator and should have no trouble to provide the pattern.
>>
>>9111931
If I were you Iwould either commission a friend with an embroidery machine or take a look on etsy
>>
>>9111968
>embroidery machine
are those common among cosplayer ? or old lady ?
>>
>>9111991
Those things are expensive as fuck so they are rare
>>
>>9111968

This. Etsy has people who will digitize and embroider designs. You need to specifically ask/make sure the embroider can digitize custom designs, though, as not everyone has the necessary software to do it.

You could also try asking local companies who do uniforms if they'd be willing to try it but it probably wouldn't be very cheap. Another option is to find a local embroidery machine dealership and see if they know anyone who might be willing to do it. There's usually one or two people who have some sort of home embroidery business thing going on the dealership knows of.
>>
Etsy seller who does embroidery here.

Most who do embroidery either buy their designs off places like UrbanThreads, or if they make their own (like I do), they won't embroider it directly onto the garment for you, but will make it so you can attach it yourself. There's too high a risk of it getting caught in the machine, or not being done in just the right spot for most to risk embroidering onto the garment unless it's an actual store like >>9111996 mentioned. Even then, they can't guarantee it'll be on perfectly centered.
>>
>>9111991
No. Back when I used to live in Brazil, there were shops that did custom designs.
It'was very popular among expatriates, especially for bath towels.
>>
>>9112327
Well, i'm in western europe, and those shop seem hard to find. there is only brand scales production.

Gonna look for etsy.
>>
>>9112327
Yeah but everyone and their mother does some sort of craft over there. It's not as much of an investment when you can pay for the machine in chunks, either.
Etsy is best if you just want a one-off, machines are really only if you want to start a business.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.