[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nordic thread #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 40

File: EMEA_The-Nordics-Flags.png (232KB, 700x305px) Image search: [Google]
EMEA_The-Nordics-Flags.png
232KB, 700x305px
all Nordics (Sweden/Norway/Denmark/Iceland/Estonia?) welcome, except Finns because they're apparently too cool and want their own thread

spiritual successor to Närcon thread >>8985350

discuss upcoming cons, drama, whatever

Närcon Sommar July 28-31, Linköping
Torucon August 13-14, Trondheim
[please add more con info, I don't know how to use google]
>>
>>9107308
> except Finns because they're apparently too cool and want their own thread
Are you fucking 12 or something being this butthurt?
>>
>>9107328
Are you finns? Since you keep going into other threads just to shit on everyone ;)
>>
>>9107335
Finns wanting to keep their own thread with Estonians makes sense tho. Finns are not connected like Norway, Sweden and Denmark for example. The language is so different there is no real sense trying to discuss Finnish things in these threads.
>>
>>9107355
Never said anything about their own thread, of course they should have that. I just thought it typical since they shit all over the Swedish thread every time they come around.
>>
File: image.png (400KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
400KB, 640x1136px
>>9107328
When finns consequently act like class A douchebag warriors on the highest of horses in every single goddamn thread for the other nordics (and especially Sweden) I really don't think the comment is unjustified.

For the record I know more Swedes that go to finnish cons than who go to norwegian or danish ones.

>>9107308
Genki this weekend too.

Also, pic related is a thing.

Transl:

"Frontman of Vänsterpartiet [the leftist party] Jonas Sjöstedt will be visiting Närcon Sommar 2016! :)

Have you ever wondered what it feels like to speak in televised live debates on TV? Or maybe what politicians do when they're not doing politics? Are they cat- or dog people? What does Jonas have as his OTP?

Visitors will be able to participate in a special edition of Truth or Dare where you'll be able to ask Jonas questions, 13:00, Friday in C1."
>>
Soooo who do we think will win NCC?
>>
File: Genki.png (308KB, 439x667px) Image search: [Google]
Genki.png
308KB, 439x667px
>>9107308
Genki is going for an actual maid café this year
And they also prepared an idol group to perform as Muses from Love Live. What the hell were they thinking
>>
>>9107328
Truth hurts, huh
>>
Bataar confirmed for self-posting in prveious thread lol
>>
Are all the Desucons in like, Sweden/Finland/Norway run by the same people?
>>
>>9107514
who
>>
>>9107572
No
>>
>>9107335
>>9107382
>>9107418
lmao it's not our fault our conventions are better
>>
>>9107986
Maybe not, but it is your fault that you're being jackasses about it.
>>
>>9107986
hey hows that suicide rating going for ya
>>
>>9107484
That love live performance is going to be a wreck. Instead of seeking out existent groups they decided to make their own convention group. Would much rather see someone who does it for passion and not because they're hired/works for the con
>>
>>9108068
better than sweden's rape statistics
>>
>>9107986
>>9108068
>>9108104
FIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHT
>>
File: 1446998500442.jpg (10KB, 282x310px) Image search: [Google]
1446998500442.jpg
10KB, 282x310px
>>9108135
It's a Nordic thread alright.
>>
>>9108104
Our rape statistics are because people actually report rapes instead of being scared to silence.

Now who thought a Nordic thread would be a great idea, we're just going to be worse in here than our own!
>>
File: 1443572684135.png (122KB, 318x284px) Image search: [Google]
1443572684135.png
122KB, 318x284px
Some /int/ swedes are going to närcon if you want to talk to some imageboard users :^)
>>
>>9107418
I personally think that inviting a politician for a Q&A is like the last thing I want to happen to swedish conventions. But it's so fun watching the organizers defending this to their deaths
>>
>>9107986
>>9108028
>>9108068
>>9108104
yo fuck off

>>9108173
if people started ignoring the salty finns then maybe it'd actually be fucking working
then again, people are discussing genki so it seems like it's going ok

>>9107418
I thought I already replied but basically >>9108237, I really want to see what they fucking justify that with
I also hope all of the questions are shit like 'what's your favourite anime' and 'who do you voice'
>>
>>9107484
What are the odds for this turning out well? It'd be pretty cool to see a good maid café in the nordics, really.
>>
>>9107514
oooor some people actually like them?
>>
>>9108886
>some
>as in plural
>as in if it's legitimately more than two people defending them in these low activity, niche threads
>as in it's not just selfdefending or three people being overly wightknighty
>>
>>9108341
The whole point of the thing is to ask silly questions so yeah you'll get people asking about anime for sure.
>>
>>9108341
I wanna show up with five friends and ask him the most cringey questions we can come up with. Gonna start with "are you a seme or an uke?" and see what happens
>>
Any hopes for Närcon next week?
>>
>>9109530
Went onto Sweden Cosplay and didn't see anything particularly interesting.

Made me wonder, though, what is the general consensus on cosplaycards in the smaller, nordic communities?
>>
I really hope Närcon isn't total shit this year.
>>
>>9107986
>>9108068
>>9108104
love me some banter
>>
>>9109530
Not really, but I'll be working this year so at least I won't have to pay out of my ass to be bored.
>>
So, comic-con denmark this year.
and i have trouble deciding on what i should cosplay/ being dressed as.

I have 6 choices
Dukes of Detroit
Reno from ff7
Captain haddoc
either Tf engie/sniper
Jake/Drake from blues brothers
random fallout character
>>
>>9109703
When/where is it?

And I'd say Haddock, if you can pull him off.
>>
>>9109708
september 24:th 25:th
just trimming the beard right. and getting the blue knitted shirt. It should be alright
>>
File: garfd.png (892KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
garfd.png
892KB, 800x600px
>>9109734
Oh shit, didn't know Denmark even hosted that. Thanks for the info, will definitely be there.
>>
>>9109911
It's Malmö Comic Con, they've just moved across the strait.
>>
Would anyone be interested in a new NärCon thread once the con has started, "Live from NärCon"? Or would y'all prefer an overall review/salt thread aftee the con?
>>
>>9111898
Just post in here about what goes on, and if something dramatic happens maybe create a thread then.

(Same goes for Genki! Anyone there currently?)
>>
What cons in scandinavia are actually worth going to that have like 3000+ amount of people?
>>
>>9111921
I am at genki. anything in particular you want to know?
>>
>>9113069
Nah I'm just curious about the con in general. Anything noteworthy? Did you check out the maid café?
>>
File: aha.png (54KB, 495x615px) Image search: [Google]
aha.png
54KB, 495x615px
>it's a furry making drama episode
>>
>>9113100
Sorry my (Danish?) is not that good, but I'm guessing some girls where talking about this person and they overheard it?
>>
>>9113094
I didn't check it out but it was dead center of the con and seemed to extent outside too? not so sure about that. Only a couple of curtains seperated it and if i hadn't been looking for it i would never have found it.

I wasn't there last year but they had food stands outside which was great and they also teamed up with the local pizza delivery so they could get food send in bulks instead of you leaving the con for it.

The only thing annoying for me was the outdoor stage where they blasted music, which was ok but they also blasted caramelldansen for an hour and i wanted to kill myself
>>
>>9107418
Makes sense seeing how Ullis, and thus much of närcon is commie. I haven't seen Jens being as politically active but he whines in true sjw fashion.

Been somewhat active in närcon for a while and it's pretty bad.

I talked to a guy that got thrown out of Foxcon's leadership for uttering a non-feminist opinion on fb, on a non-con related article to boot. I'm willing to bet a lot närcon would vet you politically before letting you have any power.

IMO the saving grace is that they need people who can acctually do something instead of whining about it to do some work, so the "foot soldiers" aren't more sjw than the average.

>>9109530
Not much hope. They moved the house wagon camping north, which i enjoy. They'll still have the fence cutting you off from Mcd.

>>9111898
I'd like to talk live, for one.
>>
>>9113109
Basically, Nate, was a part of the cosplay show and he then overheard the girls talking shit about him and his props and whatnot.
In his last sentences, he's adressing the girls, saying that he could easily have come in and asked what the fuck their problem was, and he ends it with how horrible they are and that they ruined his day and probably also his sleep.

He sounds like a whiny baby
>>
I just found out närcon is hosted like half an hour from my home. Is it worth going there if I don't cosplay?
>>
>>9114414
Buy a one day ticket if you haven't been before, see what it's about, don't worry about cosplay, dress lightly since it'll be like literal hellfire, look at cosplayers and be relieved you're not one of them.
>>
>>9114414
Yeah most people don't cosplay. loads of other things to do.check it out.

>>9113240
>he could easily have come in and asked what the fuck their problem was
but he didnt have the balls.
>>
>>9107418
Well that settles that, don't give your money to NärCon.
>>
>>9113100
Is this guy a name or just some random fella?
>>
File: 1408965945472.jpg (59KB, 412x398px) Image search: [Google]
1408965945472.jpg
59KB, 412x398px
>>9113240
Honestly the dude has broken rules at the cosplayshow competition two times now, this time he fired some stuff off on stage that was against the rules and all the ones in charge of the show were pissed (of course) because he hadn't told them he was planning to do it.
He asks people if they can film him while he gives out free candy to children in his toothless costume and has been banned from a theme park for walking around giving free candy to kids in his costume without the consent of the theme park.
Honestly, if you're participating in the cosplayshow people are going to talk about it whether it was good or bad. It's funny how NO ONE in the comments are mentioning how he broke the rules and maybe that's why people were bad mouthing him.
>>
File: whoareventheotherjudgeslol.jpg (45KB, 747x462px) Image search: [Google]
whoareventheotherjudgeslol.jpg
45KB, 747x462px
>Invites one of the worlds most renown cosplayers who knows her shit.
>Makes her judge beginners who can barely sew two pieces together.
>Congratulations Sweden I didn't know that you could sink to a new level of shitty but apparently it's possible. Wth

Please continue being the embarrassment of the Nordics. Why the frick would you not have her judge a more advanced category?
>>
>>9114858
Okay but imagine being fourteen and you just sewed your first cosplay and it didn't go perfect, but you're actually really proud! And after the competition you go hang out with your friends, maybe go to MCD, and kinda forget about the contest because it was fun, sure, but you're kinda glad it is over.
And then they call you and go "hey, we'd like to take a closer look at your cosplay!"
And then Yaya Han, living cosplay legend, tells you that your very first cosplay is good.

But I mean I guess I'd like to see her in the higher category too, but I don't think it's the worst thing Närcon ever did. Sheesh.

I'm more concerned about performance judge Gabriel because I find him incredibly obnoxious and because I don't really buy his acting. Like come on, there's GOT to be more people involved in performance in this country so we don't have to invite him to EVERY single performance related thing.
>>
>>9114867
I agree with this, I LOVE that yaya is judgeing the chategory and knowing how she is she probably loved it too. Pretty sure no one can make her do anything she doesn't want to do.

As for Gabriel, he's a little shit. Knowing him though I am pretty sure he bugged them until they agreed to let him judge. I heard that one of the judges jumped ship last week so maybe he's the replacement?
>>
>>9114985
Haha really? I don't even know him, I've just seen him speak and act at a few cons and maybe I'm just not into that branch of theatre but every time I see him he's just overacting SO hard. I'm sure he's a cool guy but man, I just find the way he carry himself really obnoxious.
>>
>>9113094
One of my friends uploaded this picture from the café and I think it looks okay
I heard they worked all thursday night on the dresses
>>
>>9115009
it honestly doesn't look that bad, and there's only one fat girl too.
How well was the maid café concept executed?
>>
>>9115052
This was only few of the maids and butlers available. I'll try and see if there's more pics up yet. They offered foodmagic and they had games available for you to play with your chosen maid or butler. My friend told me she wasn't required to buy anything to stay, the games are free to rent. They also offered a free polaroid picture for every 60 DKK spent in the café
>>
File: KJC-Photo-G16-05.jpg (1MB, 2279x1662px) Image search: [Google]
KJC-Photo-G16-05.jpg
1MB, 2279x1662px
>>9115052
>>9115065
I found this on the website
>>
>>9115070
>>
>>9115009
bottom left one is a major qt

Why didn't I go to Genki this year? Goddamn.
>>
This got me interested. Could you guys post pictures from other Scandinavian maid cafés? I kinda want to see how everyone is doing in that front. Any drama-filled cafes, convention cafes that actually do well, neat ideas?
>>
>>9115129
No pics but I went to Närcon's maid cafe a few years ago. One of the maids found us on the convention floor and dragged us to the cafe because one of my friends was cosplaying as APH France, then they got half of our orders wrong. We also got some useless idol pin from some "game" thing that was really lame.
>>
File: image.jpg (383KB, 2048x1204px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383KB, 2048x1204px
>>9115129
Tea Time of Jönköping were pretty cute while they were still going. Never went outside of Kultcon though, I don't believe.
>>
>>9115221
holy fuck what is this
>ugly girls
>animal ears
>uniforms are different
>what is that on the far left
>>
Can someone take me with them to NärCon and give me vodka?
>>
Meetup at närcon when
>>
File: närcon 2015 cover.jpg (769KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
närcon 2015 cover.jpg
769KB, 1920x1080px
I made this from last Närcon! Only a year late!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXYbFR64H80
>>
File: df3.jpg (188KB, 983x995px) Image search: [Google]
df3.jpg
188KB, 983x995px
>>9115803
Bruv cosplay as captain sweeden next
>>
File: image.jpg (521KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
521KB, 1920x1080px
Genki went pretty well. No huge dramas. Was a bit too warm, but they give all staffers, dealers, community corner (other coventions) free water and stuff.

Maid cafe worked well and for the guests. Shows went off on time. And there were good panels and unfortunately no workshops. All in all went really well. But I am biased.

Hey added pokelures for free outside the con.

Some teams that had it tough were game room and Cosplay but they pulled it through for the visitors.

My only issue has been the move towards making the con for the con and not for the theme.

Lacking a lot of the cultural aspects and anime lifestyle stuff that Genki was known for but they addressed this and are super responsive to feedback.

On another note Närcon is this weekend and I'm heading there too. So not going to shroud myself with secrecy. It's Allan. Looking to see what actual changes have happened since last year. Especially with the NCC. Benefit of the doubt. This year communication has been swifter, and a lot of needs addressed in that area.

I'd love to talk more about some of the more weird ideological differences the scene has but now that I run Geekcore it's just up for me and the gang to lead via example.

Every con gets to choose what kind of content it provides and one thing I stand by is accountability. If something is wrong, or broken at a con the organizers should react. They decide how your community approaches shows, contests, and what kind of service they provide. Is included.

We want a bar, so we have a bar. Bar is open at night and one half of the convention is "Alcohol free".

I have a few thoughts about the communist politician at Närcon but it's their convention to run as they see fit. Make yourselves heard. If you think that narcon shouldn't be politically intrusive to youth, all you have to do is send them mails and let them know. Any questions? I'll reply to anything here. About anything.
>>
>>9115975
I'm sorry Allan but have you seen the way NärCon always deflect criticism? It doesn't help writing to them, if they have decided on something everyone else is wrong, even those who have lots of experience and expertise. If people make complaints it's always "but some people are happy and that makes your point invalid." By the time they actually do listen and change something, which usually takes years they act like it was their grand plan all along.

By this time I think most people are done trying to help to be honest, which is sad. Glad to hear Genki went well.
>>
>>9114867
>>9114985
I would be nice to see cosplayers that actually do performances judge them instead. Sure Gabriel is educated in acting, but so is many others. Maybe invite someone from SM or Vendetta cosplay instead
>>
What do peoploe actually think of the concept of having maids and butlers actually playing games or sitting at the table talking to you?
>>
File: image.jpg (252KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252KB, 900x1200px
>>9116012
I get that. And I hear it a lot. The only other choice is to not come. Like Desucon in Norway there is a lot of flack about them not doing anything and all that.

I've had friends that have been hurt by the choices and had really silly stuff happen. I feel that open forum, even here, is a fine place to talk.

As soon as people post here the opinion is often taken in the same way. It's just an anon. But I hear you at least. It's happened a lot.

Personally going to do my best for the NCC now that GEEKcore has two of next years qualifiers, and it's up to us to take responsibility for things happening. Many people aren't fans of open dialog. I disagree with the deleting negative feedback choices, and I understand people get more frustrated by that move than any thing else.

My recommendation for any convention is if it doesn't do good by you, then don't go. It's what really matters in the end.

Growth and ability to deliver a good experience is what should keep conventions going. You can only deliver that by catoring to your audience.

That's why one of the main things here in Denmark is focusing on content and developing the community.

I'm also part of Närcon as an external organizer and NCC partner. I still think things can change, but that's why we are going to go check this year. After the convention we will see how they do.

I liked the idea for a different convention that Kim talked about. But he understood and others that it needle the be born out of bad blood, but for the love of the community. So that was put on hold. We aren't in the community of hate but optimism. Let's give it a chance this year. And then I promise to react based on what the community from the NCC feels in accordance to the show, and to pass along feedback that I get here that's fair and objective.

Hell if you just want to mention what you hate, I get that. It's all good feedback in the end.
>>
>>9116078
It works pretty good as far as I have seen. But really depends on the staff. You can't have cringe workers, and you have to have people know how to work with the guests to communicate. Usually there are no major problems. I'm going to check in on this for later with the maid team as its a good question. As far as I saw we had no kerfluffles with any guests.
>>
Do you think that a DC and Marvel room would be something that would work at Närcon or another Swedish con? Just kind of as a place where people from the fandoms can chat and play games but also a place where we can help people learn more about the comics by providing them with reading orders and perhaps even having a bunch of comics people can read. It might even be possible to have some smaller competitions with themed prices.
>>
>>9116136
Allan, you don't work for Genki anymore, who do you answer as if you are?
>>
>>9116197
Judging by the success we had with the Homestuck room last year (and the continuous success of the DW room), I'd say so.
>>
>>9115221
>>9115009
looks pretty bad compared to some other maid cafe at närcon a few years back.. cant remember the name tho
>>
I have never cosplayed, nor have I ever gone to a con before.

I just got myself a ticket to närcon.

I wonder how this will turn out.
>>
>>9116012
exactly, deflect and censor the fb page.

>>9116134
At this point I think the highest leadership is the problem. Närcon seems like it needs to crash and burn and go back to the roots. I think the best thing for näcon would be to shrink now.

I'll be going, but my hopes aren't high and I'm not overly invested.

>>9116324
got any friends to go with?
>>
>>9116324
This will be my third year at Närcon and so far i've only good experience and meet a lot of new friends. This year im going with 9 other and we're starting up a camp together.

My tip is to not be afraid and talk with people, play games etc. You should do this even if you've friends with you.
>>
>>9116325
One friend might show up, but other than that, nope.
>>9116332
Thanks, I was hoping to hear that you could make friends at these kinds of things. I hope I can find some like minded people there, or at least some weebs that are fun to hang out with.
>>
>>9116339
The whole con is filled with nerds, cosplayers, weebs etc, we're all the same and no one should be judged over what we enjoy, so far I think people have been really friendly towards me, but i cannot talk for everyone.

I would be your friend and hang out with you, i fucking love anime, huge nerd. :D
I'll be cosplaying Link from zelda, if you happend to see me, come and talk with me and just meantion 4chan and i will know its you.

Another tip, do things that you want to do, and meet people doing the same things you do, my plan is to join the tekken tournament and hopefully i'll meet some tekken nerds, like me :)
>>
>>9116339
>One friend might show up, but other than that, nope.
Ah, this can be a challenging experience, high risk high reward. Best of luck!

What is like minded for you?

Talk to people lots but don't take rejection personally. While there's a lot of openness, a lot of people have social issues or are overly shy. Others might be a bit stuck up and not really want you around if you are a "nobody". So don't take rejection personally, move on.

If you just sit around especially if you look lonely someone might come and talk to you.
>>
>>9116339
Set up some lunch and dinner dates with the pals you have, get a schedule and mark out the things you want to do, and actually go do them! Be outgoing nut respectful. Invite people to come eat with you; nothing creates bonds like sharing food.

Also, even if you're not cosplaying, joining the meetups of your favourite series can be a lot of fun. If you want an excuse to be there, just snap some photos with your (cellphone) camera and upload to the event/tumblr/instagram.
>>
>>9116215
Replying as a myself. I can have opinions too you know. I might not work there but a lot of the volunteers and me talk, and nothing in my post requires me to be an active leader of Genki to state desu.

I did deliver the game room setup, and I pretty much know everyone at the event. By now everyone should know that anything and everything will get out when you work at a convention.

I don't work for NärCon either but I can have an opinion on that too.

When I post that Genki went well it's of course from my view, being at the con, talking to staff, and knowing what went down first hand.

I only post as myself here so people know that I stand by my words.

The convention scene here is small and everyone works with everyone.
>>
>>9116215
Also I specified I work with GEEKcore.
>>
>>9116197
Depends on the community behind it. In Denmark we have marvel vs. dc meet ups and that covers that need. But growth would be nice. Comic con should probably be the best place to have the hardcore core gathered. Not to sure about the comic scene in Sweden.
>>
>>9117211
Yeah, that's something I've been trying to gauge for the last few years. There's a pretty large interest because of the various movies, but a lot of the movie fans don't seem to be too interested in the actual comics. I at one point suggested that there should be a comic book meetup and spoke about it with a bunch of people, but it's apparently "elitist" because we are "excluding poor people and trying to seem better than them" and stuff like that...

The issue with Comic Con Stockholm is that they don't care much more about actual comics than Närcon do; They had one comic related guest last year and his claim to fame was that he drew a few issues of Ironman eight years ago. And it does not really have the same kind of fan culture as most other Swedish conventions do.
>>
>>9117205
The post I replied to, was worded in a way that possible could be interpreted as you in one way or another being involved in the maid cafe, especially the last line in the second half.
>I'm going to check in on this for later with the maid team as its a good question. As far as I saw WE had no kerfluffles with any guests.
Bold for emphazy
>>
Närcon are still recruiting Pandas, you can sign up at the actual convention.
>>
>>9117443

Not surprised there are spots left
>>
>>9117459
Me neither. I'm actually supposed to be working atm by can't find/get in contact with my OA and have no info so I'm just standing around for the time being.
>>
>>9116134
"Personally going to do my best for the NCC now that GEEKcore has two of next years qualifiers"

According to a press release on Genki's website, Genki has 1, GEEKcore has 1, and 1 went to something third.

How did that somehow go from 1:1:1 to 1:2? You guys made a new agreement?
>>
I wasn't at Genki, but my 55 y/o mom lives in the same town and knows about cosplay/conventions through me (I've never cosplayed but I'm a geek so...) anyways, SHE THOUGHT YOU ALL WE SUPER CUTE. And that all the costumes cheered up the city with it's colorfulness and it made her very happy to see you all have fun. So good job guys :)
>>
>>9117231
but doesn't Copenhagen Comics (not the new Comic Con this year, but the actual *comics* convention) fill this spot? And then generally one could also just hang out at Faraos or Fantask, haha
>>
>>9117443
>>9117459
Not surprised either. I bet they have an increasingly hard time getting good workers.

The benefits to working arent great, at least and especially when traveling to NC costs more than entry, and you won't be sleeping in the free sleeping halls.

Last time I worked, närcon vinter 2015 (2016 seemed shit) the staff food court was a great addition, it was only supposed to be for breakfast afaik, but in practice everyone ate from there all the time, and stole the red-bulls. great since finding food at a con isnt that easy. How is it now?

when I worked slackers, people who didnt show up and people who were "sick" were a huge problem and the people who were there had to work overtime, I bet it's worse now.

>>9117471
Which team are you in?
>>
>>9117558
Because of misunderstandings I had some brief access to the staff food at NCS 15, and it really seemed like a great addition. I didn't eat from it myself, but it definitely seemed better than the food tickets.

I mostly work at cons because it's fun at this point. As well as the fact that the staff sleeping halls are usually pretty calm and well-situated, so unlike with visitor sleeping halls I don't feel like I should've just gotten a hotel room.
>>
>>9117558
>Which team are you in?
One of the smaller ones. But I finally found the guy a few hours ago so all is well, sorta.
>>
>>9117797
I'm just curious, keep us posted on interesting stuff
>>
>>9116353
I will be looking for a link, but I won't arrive until Friday (I have a job and I didn't plan for this)
>>
>>9113171
Seriously!? Holy fuck. I thought they were just uncatious by bringing over Loke and letting him sing his political songs(Which came as a shock to someone unprepared and not vänster), but this explains a lot.
>>
>>9117814
I'll see what I can do. Today hasn't been too eventful but tomorrow will probably be fairly hectic.
>>
>>9117424
Totally get that now that I recheck the wording. Well the thing is that we are a small community and two of the runners of Maid Cafe work with GEEKcore and we share input and feedback all the time over here.

Like always. Not many people know but the first "real" Genki maid cafe was 2012 and the principles and stuff were set up then. And those running it now did a great job to keep up the standards, which is why we talk.

A lot of the WE part is meet about the Danish community, the staff and the interaction of everyone together. I'll be more careful with wording.

As for the NCC currently looking to have both spots at GEEKcore. Wanted to move one external, but there are no suitable events to move it to that will accept that, but mostly due to some red tape. Nothing dramaticus. We're here to have the talk with the guys 1:1 so we are all on the same page. As soon as the options and all have been mulled over we will go public.

A lot of people forget real quickly the differences in the scenes. In Denmark everyone in the teams for all conventions know everyone else and give feedback back and forth. It's why events grow, and debating is a healthy thing. It's not like wha to write here isn't something they already know, or we've already talked about. Most of the reason I'm on 4chan is for the unfiltered chatter that usually turns up a gem or two in information, and ideas.
>>
>>9117507
Fuck. Had missed this. Copenhagen Comics is the place to be for comic fans for sure.

We held the game room there last year as their first addition and they do a convention every second year. More of an expo with panels for sure.

These guys deserve all the respect because they are the hardcore center for comic fans and do the work for free and it's for fans, by fans.

If you are a comic fan I highly recommend this con. Also artist alley has a different standard with almost published artists. And the panels are hardcore nerdy for some with great guests.

I think one of the best things is just their attitude that they do this for the comics. Where many other conventions do the event for their brand value. You can usually feel the interest in subject matter give events a different depth.
>>
Finally got to my sleeping hall. Whoever said it was just 600 m outside the mapped area to get to collegium deserves a march to mt. Doom, because that's how long that shit took.

Time to die for a bit before jumping into my superheated cosplay! Thanks to the 2 random girls who helped me carry my suit the last stretch, super sweet yo!
>>
>>9118476

Are you at NärCon yet? Any first impressions? I'm putting my money where my mouth is and not going this year.
>>
Närcon update: Today has been pretty calm so far aside from a general lack of staff and materials, which is pretty standard for Närcon. Lots of Pokemon, Overwatch and Harley Quinn cosplayers, and I think there's a small group of good, male Free! cosplayers as well.
>>
>>9116298
Cafe Sakura ? Were girls like Pastelbat and her friends worked ?
>>
any decent orgies planned?
>>
File: maidcafe-header.png (265KB, 848x200px) Image search: [Google]
maidcafe-header.png
265KB, 848x200px
>>9116298
Maid Café Sakura Garden
>>
The novice cosplay competition was pretty fun. Shame about the technical issues (of course) but the staff back stage was amazing.

Was a bit awkward getting stuck while going out, but getting a prize delivered by Yaya herself was pretty cool. Almost fainted 3 times tho, never a cosplay that big ever again
>>
>>9118758
most of them look so unenthusiastic
>>
>>9116298
Considering Genki's been without a maid café for 2-3 years, they had a great comeback

>>9118758
Looks okay, but maid cafés without matching uniforms are just UGH
>>
Sketch competition was pretty cringe and the food court doesn't have half of anything.
>>
Anyone at Nárcon? Do they have a maid café?
>>
Im so sleepy.. Good night 4ärcon
>>
There is a really cute Remilia Scarlet cosplayer at Närcon. I've seen a Yuyuko too but that's about it touhou-wise
>>
NC update from an ext arr staff: So far so good, surprisingly. Good communication with the con, all tables and chairs were pre-marked with room numbers, we get access to the panda areas (including the panda food). This is a huge step up from last year and I honestly didn't expect this. I have so little faith in Närcon that improvement like this makes me speechless. So at least on the ext arr front things seem to be good.

Checked the schedule and apparently there are raves all three evenings/nights? Not so sure this is a good idea, considering NC has started trying to tell people to sleep properly (the whole "DESU - Drink, Eat, Sleep, Use shower" thing) and yet they encourage people to rave until 3:00 every night and get pretty much no sleep (since cosplayers get up at like 7-8 to start getting ready)? Logic where?

Been to a couple of meetups in the so called "meetup room" and while it was nice, sure, I don't really think that designating a room with windows you can't open to host meetups with 30+ people attending is a good idea. It got real stuffy real fast. More worth to just have meetup outside.

Also attended a couple of fandom panels but I don't know if they're relevant so Imma leave them out of this unless someone wants opinions on them.

NCS Thursday gets a 6/10, we'll see how tomorrow goes, good night!
>>
I'll be cosplaying Jacket from Hotline Miami during the con, if you do see me. Slap my ass, no need to say anything, just do it.
>>
>>9119457
>Checked the schedule and apparently there are raves all three evenings/nights? Not so sure this is a good idea, considering NC has started trying to tell people to sleep properly (the whole "DESU - Drink, Eat, Sleep, Use shower" thing) and yet they encourage people to rave until 3:00 every night and get pretty much no sleep (since cosplayers get up at like 7-8 to start getting ready)? Logic where?

Well it's not the cons responsibility if people don't go to sleep. Congoers aren't babies, it's time people started taking care of themselves.
>>
>>9119589
I'll assume that you're at NC and I'll assume that you're the guy with the bowser backpack. However, i still won't slap some guys ass out of nowhere.
>>
>>9119589
Nice attempt getting us anmälda for sexual assault on someone that's not you
>>
The staff food hall keeps running out of food. Fries Paradise too.
>>
>>9120076
>"Congoers aren't babies"

LMAOOOOOO have you seen all these fucking 14 year olds, spending all their food money on anime merch
>>
>>9120078
There's another one? Oh shit, hahaha
>>
>>9120110
Rip, slap the one with the yellow mask next time.
>>
Is someone else at the Avengers panel because godspeed, this is cringe.
>>
File: image.gif (31KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
31KB, 250x231px
>>9120146
Dont slap any of them. This is prob some sort of prank someones pulling.
I know the yellow Jacket, he did not write that.
>>
Thank Fuck for mcdonalds
>>
>>9120138
I mean, ok they are. But the con itself aren't responsible for them sleeping or not.
>>
Thoughts on the Truth or Dare session with the politician?
>>
>>9120668
Why the fuck would they do that.
>>
>>9107308
Kawaiicon August 27-28, Porsgrunn
It's a relatively small con in Porsgrunn in Norway

Banzaicon October 7-9, Larvik
The best con in Norway, that everyone are looking forward to. They are expanding this year, many more tickets than before. Still tickets left, please go!
>>
>>9120668
It was amazing! Much mpre fun than I thought it would be
>>
Why is half of everything cancelled without notice...
>>
So who's going to be electrocuted this year by the rain??

I also wish that they could start using another group for their opening shows because the AK-yuk-Babes is getting tiresome.
>>
>>9120668
Holy shit did this happen??? I feel sorry for him.
>>
Are there any fun activities today? Besides the NCC

I'm a little bored
>>
I'm moving to Sweden soon, is there a Facebook group or something I can join to meet people who wear jfashion or go to cons for example?
>>
>>9121599
Sweden Cosplay for cosplay and the less active Konventare for general con stuff. Idk about just fashion.
>>
Don't miss out on the shitshow that's the Nordic Cosplay Championship starting in around 30 minutes. Not the cosplayers fault however, rather the shitty organisers lmao

Live stream over here: http://www.svtplay.se/video/9645222/nordiska-masterskapet-i-cosplay-inkl-uppsnack/nordiska-masterskapet-i-cosplay-inkl-uppsnack-sasong-2-30-jul-21-30
>>
>>9121801
Thank you, interesting
>>
>>9121801
Im watching the speedruns instead haha
>>
File: exiIwfV.jpg (13KB, 387x309px) Image search: [Google]
exiIwfV.jpg
13KB, 387x309px
>>9121801

21:11:55 why
>>
>>9121599
There's an FB group called 'Azn fashion and style SE' or so. Idk if they're good or active anymore though.
The main admin copied the name, info and concept from a danish group. He kept getting criticism and he ended up making a swedish group because "Sweden is better than Denmark anyway!!"
>>
>>9121689
>>9122205
Thank you anons! How do people usually know about events and stuff then? Just through friends? Where I'm from there are so many circles, so its easy to keep up with whats going on around the country... there are regional circles for cosplay, gaming, lolita, fairy kei and so on...
>>
>>9122219
Most conventions are listed on konvent.se and meets tends to be posted in various regional groups. Do you know which region of the country you are moving to?
>>
>>9121439
He agreed to it and loved it, no reason to feel sorry for him. His new fb picture is gold!
>>
So, Närcon has sort of ended. Opinions? Rants?
>>
>>9122640
Met a lot of touhous to take photos with. Sakuya and Remilia were super cute.

Not a lot of technical difficulties compared to last year, or so I've heard seeing how this was my first convention.

Pretty great, 7.5/10, will go next year.
>>
>>9122450
Moving to Gothenburg! Thank you anon, that website is really good.
>>
>>9122665
If you are moving to Gothenburg I recommend the convention ConFusion the next time it comes around.
>>
>>9122665
Oh, nice! Seconding what >>9122693 said, Confusion tends to be a pretty good convention, and if you go a little further north there's DonkeyCon which is a small but nice con. There's also a gaming bar in the city called GG bar if that's your thing.

Our cosplay comm used to be really active too but has sadly died out over the last few years; There are still some small meetups from time to time but they're mostly private. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: anggryman.png (157KB, 980x587px) Image search: [Google]
anggryman.png
157KB, 980x587px
This guy sure was angry about stuff, and he posted more of the same in the app too.
>>
File: 1456607293427.jpg (270KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1456607293427.jpg
270KB, 600x800px
Back from Närcon. Great trip 5/5 con
>>
>>9122918
Were you the 10/10 Orin?
Bretty cute desu
>>
Survived Närcon.

Sweaty as Satan's armpit.

Had a strong desire to take the 5/5 Madoka home.

Upset that the TARDIS didn't contain a portapotty.
>>
>>9121801
I thought the show was really good this year
>>
>>9122902
Apperently he was thrown out of the con bc he threatened the pandas if you read nc's respons to one of his other posts.
>>
File: herewegoagain.png (44KB, 494x551px) Image search: [Google]
herewegoagain.png
44KB, 494x551px
>>9122902
lol I know this guy. I won't even bother censoring his name because he's infamous for sperging every year. Conventions "ruins his life", yet he keeps comming back. I saw him dancing shirtless at the rave. Moobs were flopping all over the place.
>>
>>9123082
Wow, what a guy. I especially like how he never responds to more than one comment and just keeps complaining about how unfair everything is.
>>
>>9122902
>>9123082
lol, losing your card is a shitty experience, but some autist blowing up isnt suprising...

A few years back when i worked the organization on lost stuff was shit. In the scene area we just had a box of lost stuff, of course people didnt fetch most of the stuff so we just took what we wanted when the con was over. Someone else lost a phone in the närcon shop, we just left it there until someone in the shop fiddled enough with it to unlock it and then called the owners friend. Basically, if you lose something you're fucked if you work somewhere with lost & found, enjoy free stuff.

>>9122640
The fencing is just a little bit better than before, space behind C house open, no snuggle tent... slightly better all in all.

food is a failure as usual, but seemingly no toast to be found, jap candy is overpriced as usual... Donken it is, walking twice as far as you'd otherwise need. a little worse.

Using the A house for gaming was a good call, that I've been saying they should for years. It was a mess in there though, and seemed pretty empty when I was there. Finding the showers we were allowed to use was a mess involving sneaking past uninformed staff asking us to leave. The shower were also real filthy, plus underwear and towels left there for some reason.

Toilets in the C house also seemed pretty nasty this year, in comparison to previous years.

Once again, when so much of the con was outside when it rained the C house was really full and the air really stuffy inside. Thankfully that didnt last to long this time.
>>
>>9121599
There is a group called J-Fashion Sverige
>>
>>9123875
Lost and found was not much better this year either from what I could tell.

But the food court was on a whole new level of unorganised. I didn't work in it but I did work around it occasionally and it's like no one at Närcon has any experience with production managment (read; they don't). They had not bought nearly enough of anything even though they should have known roughly how much they would sell, the time it took to make some things was way too long which they should also have known and their wholly pull-based system was incredible poorly constructed. AND the dumbfuck who had bought/leased the fryer had bought a barely usable wreck that took way too long to do what it should.

I want to march Samuel and co. over to McDonalds just to show them how you're actually supposed to do this shit.

As for the showers it was pretty bad. They were actually only meant for staff members according to the higher staff members, all 500+ of us, and that just didn't work. It didn't help that those room were not built to be showers and therefore could probably barely handle normal use, much less this kind of overuse.
>>
>>9124229
>they should have known roughly how much they would sell
Yeah. They have the numbers from previous cons, plus people buy tickets in advance to give them an estimate of how many people will come. I never even tried it this year, I don't wanna stand in line forever only to be told everything decent is sold out.

When I worked at ncv15 I got sent to help at the cafeteria a couple of times. They were out of loads of things, most importantly sallad that was in all of the wraps. When we were out we just be replaced it with something else, allergies and taste be damned.

We were told we could use those showers by the entry staff and were giving "special" (written with marker...) bands that let us. But yeah, 500 staff plus housewagon campers in those, total of six showers is bound to go bad.
>>
>>9124516
That said mcdonalds had its issues too, they forgot some things in out orders and gave others extra fries, marabou ice cream was shamefully small for 25kr, and they seemed to run out of ice cream and milk shake by Sunday... But one time we got some extra as compensation.

better than the alternatives.
>>
>>9124516
Exactly my point. It's the most basic part of production technology but Närcon still manage to fuck it up year after year, which is just ridiculous.

Honestly, my personal theory is that all of Närcon's real employees are art majors who have no idea how to run a business or a production. It would explain a lot.

Four showers, as far as I could tell. Or five, if the men had three. It's a miracle none of them broke down.
>>
What do you guys think about the NCC winners?
>>
>>9121599
lolita sverige on fb
>>
>>9124704
I thought all of them were great
>>
>>9124704
They were okay I guess. At least Närcon had improved the NCC contest greatly this year, none of the contestants had problems and it wasn't at all like the disaster it was last year. That's a good thing.
>>
>>9124704
Not enough anime.

Two Hobbit entries? fuck off
>>
>>9124886
>mad
>>
>>9124918
wow are you sherlock holmes
>>
>>9124886
People cosplay what they want, why whine about that
>>
>>9124886
You sound like you're from Finland
>>
My problem with NCC is that they try to make it o so fancy to make it "relatable" for tv viewers. With the presenters wearing fancy clothes instead of cosplay as presenters at the rest of the con does, and making the middle actes mostely disney and dance, anime was not even mentioned. Which I think is to bad.

And they really put the "normal" cosplay competions in the shadow, novice early on thursday and I only watch intermidiate but that show was a joke.
>>
>>9108187
Fuck, I should have met up with them. God damn it. I met up with a Swede and a half-American/half-Finn from /pol/. Cool lads, we made fun of the neckbeards, autists and crossdressers.
>>
>>9125125
Tbh I'd rather always see the show hosts wear normal clothes than cosplay, it just looks better.

For the other competitions (they have different management) it was doomed to fail long time ago. The organizers had both never managed a cosplay competition before, and we're supposed to manage 5 now. I also heard that all workers in the cosplay team except 3 quit on the first day of Närcon
>>
>>9124552

>my personal theory is that all of Närcon's real employees are art majors who have no idea how to run a business or a production.
I'm pretty sure you're right. they need to realize they're a big production and step it up. Hire someone experienced or at least some economy majors.

>Four showers, as far as I could tell. Or five, if the men had three.
Yeah, five then. I just assumed the women/non-binary had three as well. Or maybe there wasnt a shower behind that closed door, didnt take my time to check.
>>
>>9124704
>>9124886
Närcon is becoming less and less of an anime con. By now it's mostly western stuff plus pokemon.
>>
>>9125125
I think you're just autistic if you have a problem with them trying to appeal to a wider audience.
>>
>>9125643
Really? Two years ago I felt it was very western, but this year it was almost all anime.
>>
File: 68aea6f4d0cfc1de3bbe116f25ec5079.jpg (372KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
68aea6f4d0cfc1de3bbe116f25ec5079.jpg
372KB, 1024x1024px
>>9122967
Y-yes! Thank you Anon
>>
>>9125165
Most if the /int/ anons who showed up were ridiculously autistic, you didn't really miss anything
>>
>>9125165
this >>9125779

they just walked around without saying a word. for like 4 hours... Wasn't worth.
>>
>>9125718
Only thing that was off were the shoes tbqh, nothing huge.
>>
>>9125779
>>9125804
wew...what loosers
>>
Have you ever reflected about you are lives?

You all belong in a mental hospital.
>>
>>9125808
What do you think 4chan is?
>>
>>9125814
>le everyone who visits 4chan is retarded

What a meme
>>
>>9125825
Yes
>>
>>9125637
The real employees are all economy majors. At least Samuel and David. I was disappointed in the food this year but when I read the articles about them only expecting 7500 visitors this year and having sold 1500 more tickets in the last two weeks until the con it explains a lot.
>>
>>9125645
not him, but I don't get anything out of cons becoming bigger beyond a certain size. NC2011 was the perfect size IMO.

And yeah, this can be construded as kinda autistic, but I dont want too many normal people.

>>9125647
depends on where you were I suppose.
>>
File: 1437551759376.jpg (8KB, 270x306px) Image search: [Google]
1437551759376.jpg
8KB, 270x306px
>>9125805
Yeah~ I have been searching for better shoes but haven't found yet.
>>
>>9125845
They told us that they were expecting ~9000 visitors this year. And still, a 1500 person different shouldn't mean that they run out of several food items after less than half a day, especially not when several of those items were non-perishables.
>>
File: 1463508967049.jpg (255KB, 1321x1782px) Image search: [Google]
1463508967049.jpg
255KB, 1321x1782px
>>9125872
Neat, looking forward to it.
>>
>>9125779
>>9125804
Hey, I'm pretty autistic too. I'm probably going to Närcon Vinter too, so there's a possibility.
>>
sweden is kill. abandon ship.
>>
>>9125845
>The real employees are all economy majors. At least Samuel and David.
Then that's even more embarrassing for them. I'm glad I boycoted NC this year, I refuse to give those buttmonkeys my money.
>>
>>9125845
Just for factual correctness, I'm pretty sure Samuel is still on sabbath year
>>
>>9126143
He isn't. But he's still not in charge of the food part of the con so it really doesn't matter in the end.
>>
>>9125875
The supermarkets are 5km away along pretty simple roads.

Should have been a fairly simple task to toss two guys in a car to get the most vital stuff.
>>
>>9125718
Wohoo, I've met and took photos with a seagull.
>>
>>9127472
post photos
>>
>>9127472

>>9127656
This desu
>>
>>9127656
>>9127691
I'd rather not since posting photos of the cosplayer without their permission would be rude and I'd rather not post my face uncensored too.

Ask Orin-chan if you want photos.
>>
File: 1357412623173.png (242KB, 511x574px) Image search: [Google]
1357412623173.png
242KB, 511x574px
>>9125872
>>9127733
>>
>>9127246
They did. After they were already out of the items in question. And it took them close to an hour to do it.
>>
>>9127656
shite ma biggga
>>
File: en_keksiny_nimee.png (193KB, 607x797px) Image search: [Google]
en_keksiny_nimee.png
193KB, 607x797px
>>9127733
Ah, you can post photos if you want to :3
Too bad I am horrible at posing lol.
>>
File: c08c422e625d0dd5ee483a5aa963cd6e.png (544KB, 1082x862px) Image search: [Google]
c08c422e625d0dd5ee483a5aa963cd6e.png
544KB, 1082x862px
>>9128802
Best Orin is best
>>
File: orin-n-reimu.jpg (304KB, 576x743px) Image search: [Google]
orin-n-reimu.jpg
304KB, 576x743px
>>9128802
Might be an impostor but w/e. You're not bad at posing, stop being so harsh.
>>
>>9128802
>>9128879
Question is, why didn't you bring a Satori?
>>
>>9128879
Is that a man?
>>
>>9128971
I would if I had a soft Satori.
>>
>>9129049
That could be arranged.
>>
>>9129056
H-hontoni?
>>
>>9129102
I don't know about the soft part, but yes.
>>
>>9129125
You'll have to explain yourself anon.
>>
File: ff1253a95a278019e0001ab96a9ca591.png (276KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ff1253a95a278019e0001ab96a9ca591.png
276KB, 1000x1000px
>>9129135
What is there to explain?
>>
>>9129135
>>9129144
Can you both fuck off this isn't fucking /soc/
>>
File: 1400699616835.png (172KB, 294x433px) Image search: [Google]
1400699616835.png
172KB, 294x433px
>>9129152
>>
>>9129144
U want sum fug anon?

>>9129152
No
>>
File: 1434155866083.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1434155866083.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>9129174
Bring it.
>>
>>9129185
Are you a qt femboy?
>>
>>9129257
Far from it.
>>
>>9129135
>>9129144
I agree with other anon, fuck off.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>9125125
I have an issue with the red haired host's fake fucking British accent. It does not sound fancy, just fucked.
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 1870x1120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 1870x1120px
What's this and why is it on the same weekend as Kawaiicon

Also more proper reviews of NCS (esp from competitive cosplay perspective) would be neat.
>>
File: Shinji - TinYasuo.jpg (303KB, 1423x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji - TinYasuo.jpg
303KB, 1423x2048px
DENMARK WON 2ND PLACE AT WCS!!!!! This is amazing!
>>
>>9132949
Where can I watch the performances?
>>
>>9132741
Don't know if asshole move or poor planning. Sweden gets pretty empty north of Gävle, and Kawaiicon is 200km farther north.

Comiccon Stockholm the weekend after that, pretty cramped.
>>
>>9131697
She's lived in the UK for years so...
>>
>>9133945
Poor planning I think
>>
>>9132949
Is TinYasuo still a fakeboi or did she already go through the treatment?
>>
>>9107355
to be fair finns are basically estonians
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 828x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 828x315px
Site launch, nothing particularly interesting it seems. Most info hasn't been updated though.
>>
>>9134011
Pretty sure Tinyasuo is not a fakeboi, he got top surgery as far as I can see from his newest Shiro cosplay and his voice has gotten much deeper so he might have started on T or something? I'm not friends with him so I only know details from others.
>>
File: pasta.jpg (246KB, 488x773px) Image search: [Google]
pasta.jpg
246KB, 488x773px
No fun allowed because it might hurt people's lack of humor.
>>
>>9139320
That was seriously so WTF.
I was going to point out that people might not know what he is cosplaying and that people might have mistaken him for a spaghetti-monster cosplay. AKA people were laughing with him, not at him since they liked the cosplay. But then I saw that people had already written that and his replies were to sum it up "I'm offended, stop saying I'm offended for nothing WAAAH WAAAH WAAH" so there's no point in arguing.

Bajesus, why are so many people in this fb-group so full on pants hellbent on being offended at every little thing. It's so incredibly stupid.
>>
>>9139359
there was another post right after that one of a girl you also wanted sympathy because people called asked her if she was pregnant.

I don't get why people have to post about that in Sweden Cosplay. It's probably kids that doesn't even cosplay that say most of these things so you're only complaining to get asspats
>>
>>9139320
While I think a certain elegance is good to have when commenting on the works of people you don't know; I have no idea what he's cosplaying.
>>
>>9140652
Red guy from DHMIS
Thread posts: 250
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.