[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brolita Thread "I Need Bigger Boobs" Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (763KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
763KB, 1280x1707px
Brolitas talk about yourself. Talk your wardrobes. Talk about kawaii things that normie men won't do. Talk about recently dress purchases. Talk about we pretend having boobies when wearing lolita.
>>
File: 1453158896914.png (584KB, 578x547px) Image search: [Google]
1453158896914.png
584KB, 578x547px
Is it true that bralitas are sissies?
>>
>>9100155
Wait a second, that 55 year old dude who dresses up as a little girl and has sex with his "parents" is now calling himself a "lolita"?
>>
>>9100209
what
>>
>>9100216
Google "Stefonknee"

shit bricks
>>
>>9100218
I'm gonna be honest anon, I'm a bit afraid to.
>>
>>9100222
Trips confirm. You're wise. Some things can not be unseen.

But it might be better to know now then to find out when he shows up at your local meet and demands to be allowed into the girls' locker room.
>>
>>9100231
Unless you happen to be in Southern Ontario you should be fine.
>>
>>9100248
Has he ever actually tried to get into or interact with the SO comm?
>>
To keep it from derailing:

What are brolitas supposed to do with the breast area? Keep it flat or stuff it?
>>
File: unsure_pupper.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
unsure_pupper.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
How 2 hide kind of wide neck & visible adams apple pls
thank
>>
>>9100251

Really up to choice. I keep myself flat since while I like the fashion I don't go that extra bit further to go to the extreme of replicating female physiology. Makeup and clothes is sufficiet (at least in my view).

Also I find that some JSK's and padding and all kinds of crap can go wrong and create boobloaf. Being flat is one way of avoiding that issue.

If your concern is that your coord won't be convincing without breast padding think again. If your face and coord skills are good then breast padding really won't do all that much extra.
>>
>>9100251
I've never really found the need to stuff, my lack of bust still fills out the bodices enough that nothing's dropping or sagging weirdly. Part of it might be because I don't really own AP/Taobao though, and they tend to have the most pronounced busts as far as I can tell.
>>
>>9100252
you don't have to hide those per se. you can draw attention away with long necklaces--the long v shape of a few matching necklaces sort of elongate the area, making your neck appear thinner. a little mattifying powder foundation gently blended all over your neck can dull the appearance of your adams apple too. don't go overboard though.
>>
>>9100248
He's an example, an archtype. He's not unique, he's the stunning and brave wave of the future.
>>
>>9100251
I can see why a number of guys try to add boobs when wearing lolita. A number of women have breast envy whether it's for bigger boobs or smaller boobs. It's a self-image issue. We have issues concerning weight, our hips, or our legs. When guys wearing lolita spend time with other women wearing lolita, breast envy will develop. Because boobs and lolita is a conversation that comes up from time to time.

For broltas, they have the option of keeping it flat or stuffing it. I wouldn't mind a bit if I saw a brolita have a pair of boobs. They can go to VS or another lingerie shop to get fitted and choose a push-up bra for themselves. Just don't go overboard.
>>
>>9100266
Thank you so much sweet anon!
>>
>>9100250
Jesus fuck I hope not.
>>
>>9100251
>>9100251 #
My boyfriend is a brolita, and typically doesn't stuff, but some dresses can look slightly off in the bust if he doesn't. It really just depends on how the bodice is constructed. If it has princess seams, it will usually look way better even with just a tiny bit of padding
>>
>>9100141
I love bonnets too when wearing my lolita. I don't need bigger boobies.
>>
>>9100251
Bigger boobs are the last thing that I think of when putting my lolita dresses. The measurements are very tight and don't provide enough room for bigger boobs.
>>

▲ ▲
>>
>>9100635
Stiff bonnets with horizontally wide brims are actually really good for male lolitas because they make the head look bigger and offset shoulder broadness. There's always a risk of sissy connotation though.
>>
>>9100692
newfag detected
>>
>>9100141
I love this coord! Sauce on dress?
>>
>>9101077
baby's papillonnage en éclats
>>
Should post some photos to keep this thread going
>>
How much do you guys spend on lolita? Do you guys just get a single budget coord and call it good, or do you actually work on a full wardrobe, including accessories, and get exicted for releases?

I spend way too much on lolita stuff...

>>9102230
contribute or gtfo then
>>
>>9100218
what is it
>>
Where do you guys usually buy your dresses/accessoires/etc?

I'd love to try and assemble my first coord but most dresses I like seem to be too small ;m;
>>
>>9102600
Almost all of my stuff is brand. I'm small enough to fit most contemporary unshirred stuff so sizing is less of an issue for me, but AP/Baby/IW shirring goes up to 100cm nowadays so it shouldn't be that difficult to find stuff. Another option would be to get custom-sized stuff from Taobao.
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 581x1032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 581x1032px
Shitty pic of a dream dress coord. Example of an OP that really does need a bra to fill out the bodice correctly. Forgot one here, so the hair is covering the loose chest.
>>
File: image.jpg (341KB, 1277x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341KB, 1277x2048px
Example of a dress that definitely needs NO bra, it's so small. Plus the top of the bodice has flaps that hang down a bit and almost make it look like you have small boobs.
>>
>>9100250
Not that I know of, but a lot of progressives in the comm. So suffice to say there would be some who try to defend him.
>>
>>9102938

Very sweet coord! What's the name of that OP?
>>
>>9103095
Alice and the Pirates' Starlight Carnevale OP
>>
File: image.jpg (512KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
512KB, 1200x1800px
>>9103095
Here's a collage of the pieces.
Op and Bonnet: AatP Starlight Carnevale in Red
Chantilly Cutlery Stripe tights
AatP Lace Maschera Cuffs
BtSSB Lumiere pumps in Red

There's a necklace too, but you can't see it in the picture. It's a sun and moon pendant that I got from Michael's and put on a nice black satin ribbon for a choker.
>>
File: image.jpg (439KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
439KB, 1200x1800px
>>9102941
And just because I realized making coord collages is fun, here's a breakdown of this as well:
AatP Alice's Tear Bottle Heart-Buckle jsk in sax
AatP Trump Alice bonnet in sax
AatP Prince Conrad blouse
BtssB Lace Frill petticoat in Red
BtssB Lace Lace Up otk in black
Same BtssB Lumiere shoes from the other coord

Definitely planning on adding more of the wine touches next time I dress him up in this. Maybe some sort of rosette pin or large brooch at the top center of the jsk?
>>
>>9102941
>>9103144
The red underskirt seems really unnecessary and throws the entire coord off balance.
>>
I've never heard about brolitas wanting boobs? Maybe since I'm a lone brolita but still. You can just go fix the bodice at a tailor. Looks way better. All my stuff is brand.
>>
>>9100209
Define "bralita" please.
>>
>>9102251
I love to build outfits with main pieces and accessories. I love accessories. I just don't have many blouses and shoes.
>>
>>9108307
Most of my lolita is brand. I just am too large to stuff boobs under it.
>>
I tend to wear a bra as often times the clothing in the chest area looks a bit loose and unstructured otherwise.
>>
File: Wardrobe_24072016.jpg (3MB, 2000x3008px) Image search: [Google]
Wardrobe_24072016.jpg
3MB, 2000x3008px
>>9102251
Don't want to imagine how much I've spent on it.
>>
>>9108307
Altering lolita when unnecessary is a great way to lose money twice: once at the tailor, once when reselling. Considering how brolitas present when in lolita, I don't think boobs are out of place.
>>
>>9116865
You're operating under the assumption that reselling will happen. Also bust fit isn't even an issue if you steer clear from heavily-curved princess seams.
>>
>>9108307
I don't think it's so much a case of 'wanting boobs' so much but rather a matter of 'wanting the correct fit' if the chest is sometimes loose. Big difference. 'Pretending to have boobies' kind of throws things into sissy territory whereas wearing a padded bra so the chest part of a dress doesn't look empty is just an aesthetics/fitting issue.
>>
>>9116875
A B-cup push-up bra is ok to wear for brolitas, but a DD-cup 2 sizes push-up bra is exaggerating and borderline.
>>
>>9102941
this would be perfect with a darker lip. having lips lighter than blush/skin always make the person look dead. especially with this kind of color scheme.
>>
>Androgynous male
>Enjoy crossplay/crossdressing
>Really like Lolita clothing
>Have always been into the classic victorian/baroque periods of history
>Wears ouji and other J-Fashion

>Absolutely no desire to be a Brolita

It's so strange, this should be exactly my thing but somehow it just isn't. Oh well, respect to all the Brolitas out there.
>>
>>9117726
Have you tried wearing a full lolita outfit?
>>
>>9117870

Nope, never felt the desire to, and burando is too expensive for a quick trial.
>>
>>9102251
I've probably spent somewhere close to $7500 so far. Might actually be more. I don't track my spending very well :/
>>
>>9118236
jesus how often can you even wear lolita?
>>
>>9118325
Diff anon, I've spent that much in the course of 4 years and I wear it daily. But my dresses are on the cheaper side so I can see having more expensive dresses and wearing them for just meetups. Spending that much isn't super unreasonable.
>>
>>9118325
Well I usually wear it once at week at least. It's pretty easy to hit that number if you buy brand.

If you count meetups/cons in the total number, I don't even want to count.
>>
I got a 32C bra based on the measurements I took (I thought I was a 32" chest), but after wearing it for a while on the loosest hooks I've got some pretty good red marks from the bra when I take it off.
Should I size up to a 34 band? I was thinking just bumping it to a 34C.
>>
>>9118490
If you bump up a band size, go with a 34B. It should give you the same shape, with less pain.
>>
What attracts so many guys to Lolita? I haven't seen nearly as many in any other jfashion
>>
>>9121308
Have you seen those dresses??
>>
>>9121308

The frills man.

But seriously though, wearing a full coord must feel god-like. Especially with maximum poof. Also the design and the aesthetics are (mostly) enormously endearing.
>>
>>9121432
You've never worn a full coord? You're missing out man!
>>
>>9118335
the heck you wear lolita daily as a brolita?
>>
>>9121432
Maximum poof is really not that fun IMO. You'll spend even more of your time worrying about bumping into everything around you and getting your coord dirty. You'll also have to likely wear multiple petticoats to get that much poof and that just ends up making you overheat even more than usual (unless it's super cold outside).
>>
Depends what we mean by maximum poof. Any examples of what you think of as maximum poof??
>>
>>9121504

I'm working on it atleast. Two jsk are already waiting in my closet. Need to wait for the other stuff to arrive though. Trying them on without anything else is like chewing on dry uncooked pasta.

>>9122373

Well yeah, guess you're right. Then let's word it as having a decent amount of poof to get and feel the fluffiness.
>>
>>9121308
It doesn't require tucking.
>>
>>9121308

It looks awesome and I'm gonna live it up while I'm young before I move onto EGA.

>Those prints
>That awe people have when your makeup and outfit work out just right
>The novelty of looking kawaii instead of just being boring old boymodo

Also gave me a newfound sympathy for girls who wear heels all the time. Those things are brutal.
>>
>>9121308
It is the beauty that we beasts live for. We want to wear it too. It always makes us happy.
>>
>>9121326
I love to wear those dresses!
>>
>>9118236
I have spent more than that. I haven't actually tracked my spending.
>>
>>9117870
Yes, I have worn a full lolita outfit. I love it!
>>
Bump.

This is worthy of more discussion, imo.
>>
File: 1445221259213.jpg (330KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445221259213.jpg
330KB, 1280x720px
Is asking here about my first coord a good idea (as I'm not a grill) or should I ask the (Coord) Help Thread?
>>
>>9130613
You can ask here in this thread if you want.
>>
>>9130613
for more/better answers, try asking in both
>>
Does anyone spend time outside of lolita with your lolita friends just being friends?
>>
>>9133656
Doesn't everyone?
>>
>>9133916
I don't. The idea that sex might come up frightens me. I'm straight and I rather not cause drama.
>>
>>9134171
Sex? Did I miss something about your question? Do your not lolita friends want sex with you?
>>
>>9133916
I don't, because I don't have any offline lolita friends anymore
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.