[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 17

File: image.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
Post good feels and what not in this. Basically the opposite of cringe cosplay and Cosplay related things

>tfw your local con has a rule where you have to follow basic hygiene or else you'll be kicked out
>>
>>9094874
My favorite artist called me cute while I got his autograph. I've seldomly been given positive remarks on my looks so it meant a lot to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 500x710px
When you have to choose between a dream dress or a con but your boyfriend offers to buy you the dress
>>
>>9094874

Curious as to whether this is just a scare-rule or if they actually enforce it. Have you ever seen someone kicked out for being too smelly?
>>
File: IMG_20160520_123339.jpg (16KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160520_123339.jpg
16KB, 300x169px
> tfw getting into itabagging but your boyfriend doesn't get it but is happy it is getting me crafting again
> craft my way into inflamed arthritis and carpal tunnel so I can barely use my right hand
> boyfriend surprises me after a bad doctor's appointment with a more prop bag from my husbando's series
I love him so much and even if he doesn't get itabag it is really sweet he made me something he thought I would really enjoy.
>>
File: 1461438239165.gif (445KB, 300x193px) Image search: [Google]
1461438239165.gif
445KB, 300x193px
>that feel when you get super excited for your next cosplay
>getting to try new skills and ideas

I am so excited. Been practicing embroidery and ribbon embroidery for this costume!
>>
File: consistency.jpg (19KB, 255x246px) Image search: [Google]
consistency.jpg
19KB, 255x246px
Farted at the tea party and the girl behind me got blamed.
>>
File: 1440968870288s.jpg (4KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
1440968870288s.jpg
4KB, 250x186px
>>9096666

>6666
>>
> finally finished pants for cosplay after 3 tries yesterday
> managed to get a lot of stuff done today on my cosplays

Feels very good, I hope I can keep it up.
>>
>>9094874
I made a new cosplaying friend today! That feels p good, I didn't think there were many cosplayers where I live and we get along well. Feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
>be fatty-chan
>get dream AP dress in the mail
>it fits!!!!

It's always such a good feeling.
>>
>>9094874
After 2 weeks of dieting hard, thigh gap reappearing finally. Practically the only advantage of my frame so it's a thing!
Shopping service has my stuff ready, just made final pymt.
Decide to stay in this weekend and just relax, no heat, no crowds.
Boyfriend surprised me by telling me we can easily pre-order (thing), decide (thing) was not so important but him wanting me to have it if I wanted it is so nice.
New shoes I haven't even worn yet waiting in my closet.
Specialty makeup order just shipped.
Life is pretty good!
>>
File: 20160713_133428.jpg (760KB, 2048x1350px) Image search: [Google]
20160713_133428.jpg
760KB, 2048x1350px
I finally got the jacket and shirt for my frank west cosplay I'm doing at animefest. I'm really nervous but excited at the same time!
Pic related, it's the jacket and coat on me.
>>
Thanks to my grueling summer job grading AP exams, I have enough extra cash for one of my dream cosplays. 2017 is gonna be a good year.
>>
>cosplay a character from a comic and wear it to a signing
>author is happy
>come to other signings, each one a year apart dressed normally or in other cosplays
>author still recognizes me and ask when I'm going to rewear it because the character is very popular with the readers
>tfw motivation to redo a new, better version
>>
>Get called the most accurate cosplay of (character) person has ever seen
Good feels
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 250x333px
>get complimented on a night before the con made outfit
>by a member of the local branch of the 501st
>>
File: image.gif (123KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
123KB, 100x100px
> posts on Closet of Frills
> doesn't get posted onto /cgl/
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 500x434px
>fat girl who is constantly a bitch to me at meets ends up sobbing because her JSKs seam ripped while sitting down
>>
File: 1461540363911.jpg (81KB, 628x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461540363911.jpg
81KB, 628x960px
>best internet friend of over 1 year moving across the country to my city for work.
>friend has expressed interest in j-fash and dressing up with me
Dreams really do come true.
>>
File: tumblr_no3z653jNL1t4eeo3o1_500.png (196KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no3z653jNL1t4eeo3o1_500.png
196KB, 500x278px
>post on CoF
>get posted to cgl
>only positive comments

feels good senpai.
>>
>>9094877
One of my favorite actors favorited a bunch of my lolita posts on instagram after I got posted in the ita thread, it was the best feel.

Also I just got another dream dress of mine. I'm doing so well at this new years resolution to fill up my closet as much as possible.
>>
>>9106851
>>9106800
CoF threads are harsher than ita threads these days. I'm still scared to post to CoF.
>>
>>9107824
there's some good crit in there though. it's harsh because there's usually room for improvement, whereas itas are usually posted with the implication that they'll never get better
>>
>Been working and saving money all summer
>Paid off this year's college loans already ($3,000)
>Still have 5 weeks before I go back
>Gotta put $200 into car repairs
>The next $1,200 or so I save goes entirely to my cosplay budget and living expenses while on campus (minimal)
>Will have about $800 purely for cosplay expenses
Feels gud mayne. Who else /nodebt/ here?
>>
File: 1468509789293.png (30KB, 265x280px) Image search: [Google]
1468509789293.png
30KB, 265x280px
>tfw you and a friend decide to cosplay from the same series on the same day of a con and will possibly make a group
>>
>Got an almost brand new sewing machine from a person that I know
Life is good
>>
>>9107940
how come everyone uses that exact same defense for the ita thread though?
>>
>>9106821
Congrats anon. I'm meeting one of my online friends next week. they don't give a shit about cosplaying or any of that though.

Also If I may ask, can you give source for the Lolita on the last panel?
>>
I've lost a stone and even though I'm still overweight I look the best I have in years and I'm getting my confidence back.
>>
Made something for SDCC and was really down on myself because I spent so much time on it and wasn't particularly pleased with how it turned out, but I got buckets of compliments. I was even able to randomly meet the director and producer of the game it's from and they seemed to like it. I no longer feel like those months spent working on it were a waste and I just feel so… relieved.
>>
What do girls at cosplay conventions smell of?
>>
>make a set of bladed weapons for girlfriend for a cosplay
>made out of wood, but try to make them look as real as possible
>girlfriend almost has them confiscated because a con security guard thought they were live metal until he actually touched them.
>guess I did a good job
>>
>>9096517
That's great anon!
>>
>>9114368
Why does it matter? You'll never be close enough to smell one
>>
>>9114386
That's how you know you did good Anon.
>>
>>9097108
Congrats, anon! What's the dress?
>>
File: tumblr_o8qj3uBbJF1tee9o5o7_1280.jpg (244KB, 1241x1241px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8qj3uBbJF1tee9o5o7_1280.jpg
244KB, 1241x1241px
>selling handmade jewelry in AA for the first time
>making good sales
>while looking at a booth across the aisle from me, see enemy lolita checking out my booth with her friends
>overhear her talking
>"I mean, I could make this."
>mfw she's salty my accessories are selling and ones she tried to sell didn't do well
>>
>>9104452
I Lol'd
>>
I've been a temp at my current job for just over 4 months and lowkey panicking because I had no idea where I would be in September - but I just accepted a permanent position (elsewhere in the same company), so now I'll be able to properly budget! Student loans have been paid off as of two weeks ago, so most of my income will go towards rebuilding my savings, and then when I'm at a comfortable place there, the rest will go towards cosplay. Maybe a new laptop for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
>>
>>9122291
What were you selling? Wouldn't be surprised if next year she tried to copy it. Congrats on doing well though
>>
>>9122291
>"I could make this"
I always respond with "but you didn't"
>>
>>9104452

don't feel too good anon, most 501st guys buy their stuff from the same four or five suppliers that mass-produce the suits as their full-time job. scratch-made suits are much more prevalent in the rebel legion and mercs, though both groups also have mass-producers for people that don't know how or don't want to do the work themselves. just because someone's got a patch vest on that says 501st doesn't mean that they're somehow paragons of craftsmanship and their word somehow means more than someone else's.
>>
>Get all cosplays done 2 weeks before the con.
>Chill at con and have fun with friends.
>Laugh at other people's petty drama from afar.
>Get nice blouse for dirt cheap at the lolita auction.
>Have enough money saved after con to buy more fabric.
>Start on next cosplay the very next weekend.

So, this is what it feels like to no longer live paycheck-to-paycheck?
Feels good.
>>
>>9122762
Clay and generally sweet lolita style jewelry. What I make isn't revolutionary or incredibly original but I put my own aesthetic into what I'm doing which people like I guess. If she copies me it'll be really obvious and also hilarious.

>>9123419
If she wants to spend the hours researching, practicing, and perfecting as well as lots of money on materials over time then yeah, she can. But she won't lol.
>>
I found a 2001 edition of FRUiTS at a dying book chain today . My inner-weeb is satisfied.
>>
File: 1445128271107.jpg (88KB, 960x754px) Image search: [Google]
1445128271107.jpg
88KB, 960x754px
>tfw barebacking your big booty bitch.
>>
File: 3BlNaU2.gif (428KB, 200x261px) Image search: [Google]
3BlNaU2.gif
428KB, 200x261px
>artist alley for smaller cons
>i'm the type to go to tables that arent busy and chat up artists about their work
>exchange tips and tricks on how to improve our work, compliment their work, talk about crafting mishaps and sometimes show off battle scars
>get out of the way if someone else is looking at their stuff
>If I have the money on hand always buy something from their booth when I'm done chatting even if their stuff is shit

>see a teenage girl who makes lolita straw bonnets
>i've been looking for a bonnet forever these are gorgeous and I voice to her such
>her and her mother are working the stand together, her mother is overjoyed I like them so much
>tell both of them I'm looking for a pink bonnet to match my coord the next day and tell her the dress I'm wearing
>she tells me sadly she's out of pink bonnets
>tell her I'm out of cash for today but will probably pick one up tommorow

fast forward to the next day
>walk up in my coord to her stall
>girl sees me and excitedly reaches under the table to pull out a pink tulle bonnet decorated with bows and pearls
"I stayed up late last night to work on this for you!"
>it matches my coord perfectly, she looked up the dress and made the bonnet to match
>ask mother how much for it
>her mother says she only wants $10 for it, and thanks me for helping her daughters confidence, since not many others checked out the booth
>they take a picture of me wearing it in my coord and I go about my merry way

I wish they had a website where I could buy more. I try wearing that bonnet with every lolita coord I can since it means so much to me
>>
Meta has the best customer service. I somehow fucked up when ordering luckypacks this weekend and got charged for three of them instead of the two I ordered. (I guess switching the language from english to japanese caused one to become invisible in my cart) They emailed me back on the first business day early in the morning saying they refunded me and have my two packs on hold until the 5th so I can reorder them when the bank processes the return.

Has anyone ever had a bad customer servicr experience with Meta? They really are the nicest brand.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.