[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 67

File: 1389244696376.png (221KB, 266x429px) Image search: [Google]
1389244696376.png
221KB, 266x429px
New feels thread, now with more feelsy feels.
Last one is autosagging.

Contribooting:
>feeling so roneri and so sad
>asperger so relationships are emotionally draining as hell + scared of sex
>very little friends because i'm bad at being social,met them all by internet
>they all live far away if they are in my country at all
I only have animu,lolita,... in my life. I don't know what to do, i just feel so sad. I tried groups but i only attract weirdos and real weebs.
I just want someone special or a small group of friends to weeb out with, be close to them,...
I'm depressed.
>>
>>9078542
Are you me, anon? You're me, aren't you?
>>
>>9078542
We will weeb out with you anon. Keep reaching out to people and things will get better.
>>
>Find out that there was massive family dramu before i was born that resulted in an older brother (15 years older than me) being taken away from my parents
>Grandma finally let it slip while drunk, good old alcoholic elderly relatives
>Hesitate about trying to track him down because i think he might not want to meet someone associated with the family/worried i will just be dragging up bad memories
>Eventually do it, find him and contact details, only lives about 45 mins away by train.
>Send him an email since it seems like the least invasive way of contacting him
>He replies!!! After a few weeks of emailing and calls (1st phone call so awkward) go to meet him and we get coffee in the morning then end up spending all day together, get on well
>Next week visit again and go to his home and meet his partner too (but not daughter as he wanted me to meet partner before daughter), see that there is one of those kids sewing machines at there house and ask about it
>They had just got it for their 12 year old daughter because she said she wanted to try making toys and clothing, but neither of them know much about sewing/craft
>SUPER HYPED BECAUSE I KNOW THIS SHIT, offer to teach her if they and she would like that
>Going to go and stay with them for the weekend in 2 weeks time to go teach my niece who i only found out about weeks ago to make cute shit

i'm so excited gulls, I've only ever used my sewing/craft skills for cosplay and now i will hopefully be able to use it to bond with my new-found relatives! They showed me her room and some photos of her and stuff so since then i've been collecting some fabric and patterns for simple clothes and teddys and things that i think she will like. She seems really sweet and my brother and his partner are so nice, it's way better than i dared to hope for when i found out i have a brother. I honestly thought i would get no response or a rejection or something!
>>
I've lost about 20 pounds in the last few months (yes slow as shit but w/e) because cosplay but I still look the same and it's incredible discouraging. I'm like halfway to my goal weight but what is the point if I still look like a dumb weeb tryhard.
>>
>Twf average as fuck and overweight. I just want to have a cute bf to cosplay with bit I won't get one if I dont do something about my body.
>Tfw addicted to food and feel extremely anxious when I don't have something near me.
>Tfw no cosplay friends to attend cons with
>>
>>9078801
Hey congrats! That's awesome! I hope you keep losing that weight and look and feel awesome while doing it.
>>
>>9078588

Oh my god that's so cute anon! Good luck with everything!
>>
Hate to be that person, but friendly reminder for people to keep it /cgl/ related.

>scared to join lolita comm because girls might judge me due to my vast amounts of burando

Not trying to humblebrag, I've had friends be serious jelly donuts about my manga collection and anime shit before. That along with quite a few posts dripping with envy I've seen regarding girls with huge wardrobes makes me understandably nervous.
>>
>>9079030

Tried having low cal stuff be in your snack range anon? There's some filling stuff that's like 5cal or whatever.

Do you drink soda/beer? Might be easier to cut that out first, if food cravings are your problem getting rid of liquid calories might make a bit of a dent without anxiety. Then you can work your way up.
>>
File: 1467148260799.jpg (207KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467148260799.jpg
207KB, 692x960px
>love cosplay
>love classic cars
>these culminate with itasha cars
>would love to build up a car, get it wrapped, and show it off at cons/shows
>perfect specimen 80s/90s japanese cars keep showing up on craigslist
>nobody hiring in my field
>>
File: tomorape.jpg (160KB, 708x468px) Image search: [Google]
tomorape.jpg
160KB, 708x468px
My mom is freaking out because I'm gonna try and venture to Memphis for ABC.

She wasn't so scared when I was going with my bf, but now that I'm going alone, she's convinced that I'm gonna get murdered.

I need those autographs tho.
>>
>>9079065
Nah I totally get this feel. Unfortunately, I don't have any consolation to offer other than the fact you're not alone in this, if that makes you feel a bit better.
>>
>>9078542
shit we're the same person. Assburgers as well and unable to keep any irl friends because nobody seems to like me.
Only friends i have are online and live on the other side of the planet.

>tfw scared of telling anyone ever I have aspergers or else they'll drop me
>>
>>9078588
This is sooooo adorable
>>
>>9079076
RIP anon
>>
File: 48842.gif (2MB, 480x279px) Image search: [Google]
48842.gif
2MB, 480x279px
>tfw you post decent coord photos in tumblr and get like 3 notes
>>
I really hate this one girl in my community because she's a fake ass two faced bitch, but has all my dream dresses, is super pretty, and everyone loves her. I have left her anon hate a few times telling her how fat, ugly, bitchy, and ita she is. I've talked shit on various sites about her and I even have a little six page section of my journal with pictures of her and a whole rant on why I hate her and wish she would die. I have only spoken to her a few times and she was always pleasant, but I've seen her private messages with people because she often brings her laptop to meets and I purposely sit behind her in a way where I don't invade her personal space, but can discreetly see everything she's saying. I don't feel bad about this because it shows how much she doesn't notice me, so it's her fault in my eyes.

I realized this past few days that the reason I do this is because I'm in love with her. I've never felt this way about a girl before, though, so I didn't quite get what was going on. I really do hate her too, though.
>>
File: feelsad.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
feelsad.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>9079106
STOP YOU'RE SCARING ME
>>
>>9079143

Jesus fuck you're terrifying. Go into therapy or call a gay crisis helpline to see if they have resources for you.
>>
>>9079145
We'll hold you a viking funeral. Would you like to be buried in Burando or cosplay?
>>
>>9079155
I probably will, but she's also no saint either. She talks shit about so many people more viciously than I ever have in those messages I see her writing, so clearly I'm not the only one with issues here.
>>
File: flowers14.jpg (121KB, 800x617px) Image search: [Google]
flowers14.jpg
121KB, 800x617px
>am old school lifestyle lolita circa 2005
>i don't expect all lolitas to be lovelies but i do like traditional events like teas and walking through gardens
>been part of the comm for years, have seen people come and go
>my local comm currently is mostly made up of newer lolitas. they aren't all bad but most of them are full of elitism and BTB gossip
>everyone complains about whatever meets are hosting, including my old school-esque ones
>feel even more alone than before, even when i was a lone lolita
>i can deal with them but it would be so nice if there were some people with a similar lifestyle outlook here
>>
>>9079143
You should really chill and step away from social media for like a week. Your obsession isn't healthy, both for you and this girl.
>>
>>9079169
I know that feel. I miss when lifestyles were more common. I mean, I don't care if girls swear or don't have perfect etiquette, but it would be nice if there were more girls into things like tea parties, history, and classic literature.
>>
>>9078588
i teared up a little
>>
>>9079165

Doesn't matter. She could have more issues than a newspaper and the attitude you have still wouldn't be healthy.
>>
I make up fake lolita related stories a lot because the reactions are always really funny

My life is pathetic
>>
>>9079173
I feel the exact same way. I just expect regular old polite decency. Swear and do whatever you want, just don't be a cunt, lol.

We used to go to museums and concerts, the opera together. We would read books and even just sit out at a park and crochet or whatever. There weren't many of us but it was really nice.

We haven't done that in years. Most of those girls have left lolita or moved away. It's depressing. The current generation wants nothing to do with it.
>>
>>9079183
There's not a lot I wouldn't do for a group of lolita friends to go to opera and classical concerts with.
>>
>>9079189
apparently my comm has done theatre meets before, which makes me v v happy. hoping for a crochet meet eventually in the future since everyone over here knows how to crochet anyway
>>
>>9079183
>>9079189

Please oh please be anywhere near me...
I've been a lone lolita, and I moved to a new city but haven't checked out their comm. I don't think they do things like that, but I'd give so much to be wrong.
>>
Tfw my comm has maybe a handful of decent cosplayers and everyone else is hot glue and shiny wigs galore.

Maybe the Facebook group is just full of the cringiest people. I'm really hoping that's the case though I've been to enough cons and haven't seen that many impressive cosplays :(
>>
>>9079137
The perfect reaction image for that feel. It sucks when you abandon your morals and tag spam and still get no notes.
>>
File: thosebitches.jpg (37KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
thosebitches.jpg
37KB, 450x600px
Tfw you find your first lolita photos.
>>
File: 1466544384449.jpg (2MB, 2048x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1466544384449.jpg
2MB, 2048x4096px
Please tell me this guy is lying. I want to see how it looked.
>>
File: moxels.jpg (57KB, 277x251px) Image search: [Google]
moxels.jpg
57KB, 277x251px
Wondering if I should take my ADD meds before the con.

They'd def help me stay awake on the 3.5-hour ride home that night.
>>
>>9079285
That is rape. Why would somebody give that kind of permission away so easily? Only the Undertale community can make this.
>>
File: zv6WgE6.jpg (42KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
zv6WgE6.jpg
42KB, 500x325px
>>9078542
I love lolita and otome and I try to wear it as often as possible so I have very few normie clothes as a result. Sometimes I get all dressed up then I look at myself in the mirror and feel ridiculous. Then I look at my wardrobe and think of the money I've spent on this hobby over the years. I mean, I've made so many friends through it and built up a beautiful collection of dresses but god damn sometimes I regret it hard.
>>
File: rindiarrhea.png (147KB, 602x514px) Image search: [Google]
rindiarrhea.png
147KB, 602x514px
>>9079292
I hear you. I'm soloing a con 4 hours out of town for one day. I'm freaking out.
>>
File: VuuizWT.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
VuuizWT.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>Been cosplaying for a couple of years now
>Recently felt disconnected from it, probably part of depression ruining everything I love
>I don't have the skill or the face for it
>Try to pick up old hobbies I used to enjoy to feel alive again (figure collecting, bjd, lolita)
>Broke but if I can find passion again it'll all be worth it
>Wish me luck finding something that gives me joy, /cgl/.
>>
File: 1467227805306.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1467227805306.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
>>9078542
>Le depression meme
>>
>>9079143
Faaake. Why is everyone so gullible?
>>
>>9078801
Have you been taking before and after pictures? Maybe you only think you still look the same because (i assume) you see yourself every day so the change is more subtle to you. Have you been strength training or just trying to lose weight? If you work out to develop muscle it might change your appearance in a better way.
>>
File: 1420672911642.jpg (58KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1420672911642.jpg
58KB, 600x800px
>>9079143
Is this you, anon?
>>
>>9078801
Did you take your measurements when you started? Tracking measurements would be empirical evidence to see that you are looking different.
>>
File: america.gif (2MB, 380x208px) Image search: [Google]
america.gif
2MB, 380x208px
>>9079163
I want to liiiive.

C'mon, dude. I had a rough week and wanna do something nice for myself. I don't think I'll get murdered, unless I do.
>>
File: 1312962411758.jpg (34KB, 799x598px) Image search: [Google]
1312962411758.jpg
34KB, 799x598px
>Love 2007-era sweet
>What's a bitch gotta do to get a pair of heart buckle shoes these days
>>
>booth mate at con a couple weeks ago made impulse cosplay before the dealer's room opened
>she changed into it and left her bag behind her while she brushed her wig
>someone stole just her regular clothes and vendor badge
What she did was kinda dumb, and she was able to get her badge replaced for free but...why, man.
Her clothes never showed up anywhere either. I hope someone out there is really relishing a pair of size zero pants.
>>
File: sad copy.jpg (43KB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
sad copy.jpg
43KB, 380x253px
>love bayonetta and bayonetta's design
>fug Bayonetta 2 is for wiiu only
>love persona 3 and its designs
>fug its for ps2 only and my shit laptop can't even handle garys mod
>love overwatch and its designs
>fug it's for every console I don't have and PC only
>>
Anon whose bf owes her tons of money checking in to say that my fun money is completely gone and all of my paycheck is going to bills and food because he isn't helping out. Tried to talk to him about it and he made me feel like a bitch and said I was being passive aggressive when I wasnt at all. So I went off on him for real anf told him he was lazy and entitled and made him cry.
Apparently his dad will pay me for July's rent but i dont know when. so nothing really solved.
Goddamit I just want to work on coords and buy fabric for cosplay but im stressing about buying toothpaste.
>>
File: 1.jpg (45KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
45KB, 300x307px
>get into a fandom really late (like 10 years late)
>want to cosplay from it, can sew fine, but still beginner at props
>characters have complicated weapons
>there was a version of the main characters weapons made for a movie release but they aren't listed for sale first or second hand anywhere
>keep putting off cosplaying from it because I don't want to fuck up the weapon
>>
>tfw ex boyfriend sent me something he had bought me
>99% sure it's burando
>my parents made me throw it out
Fuck.
>>
>feeling good about my cosplay and AX
>all of a sudden a huge ass pimple decides to show up on my chin
>can't hide it

I want to hide forever
>>
>>9079681
stand up to your parents, anon.
>>
>>9079703
I always break out before AX. I feel you
>>
>>9079706
Can't, they won't help pay for uni any more if I don't (I did take it out of the trash and hid it though) and my mom will go blind.
>>
File: 1449028655415.jpg (94KB, 677x631px) Image search: [Google]
1449028655415.jpg
94KB, 677x631px
>move half the world away to attend university
>leave all my bros and friends behind, everything and everyone i've ever known
>love uni and my new city, but don't have that lifelong connection to others that everyone else at uni has besides exchange students who will leave in 6 months anyway
>Just want to a girl who I can weeb out /play guitar/listen to music/love and get to know a load of people
>See pictures online of all my friends together and having fun

I'm loving it here and socializing all the time with others, but leaving behind everything still hurts, even with new friends here.
>>
>>9079065
you don't have to tell everyone how much brand you own. most people can't remember what you have alreay worn or not worn to meet-ups, so unless you bring it up yourself that should not be an issue
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 523x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 523x633px
>come back from con after my dad sent money for me to go.
>always pay him back because I feel bad.
>BFs parents out of town for a few months so we've been living in his apartment together basically.
>I offer to help pay rent since I'm crashing there
>paycheck is pathetic so I guess I have to sell some of my rori shit
>one item sells
>just before I got to mail it PayPal emails me
>"hey anon this looked suspicious so we locked your account! :D"
>buyer decided she didn't want the item and charged back or something? So they thought it was fraud.
>WAT. NO?????
>God is dead as I have to take down every listing and resort to craigslist.

Holy shit. I wouldn't be so mad if it weren't for Paypals no seam allowance rules where even if it's a mistake I'M the one getting fucked.
I'm also no going to owe my dad even more money for helping me pay this rent.
If anyone has any recommendations for selling shit that is not eBay or Paypal (cause guess who's card and bank account are now blocked by both) that'd be cool.
>>
>run an area of a con coming up in a few weeks
>work drama everywhere, again

I'll call her Betty (30+ yrs old). She's our supervisor for the school district I'm in. I'm basically cleaning the school with 4 other people. We clean the furniture, pull it out of the room, deepscrub/strip the floors, wax floor, put stuff back in.

>Betty is nice but pulls aside for "pow wows"
>not dances...but talks.
>Waste about an hour talking to any of us (or all of us) at any given time if Betty feels as though there's 'tension'
>always assumes that we give her 'scared looks' whenever she has to be firm with 2 of the other boys who have ADHD
>told me and one of the boys w/ADHD that she doesn't like putting us together as then he's 'too dependent on' me
>i just help redirect him as i know he needs it even with meds.
>Betty keeps getting mad that ADHD boy cannot just do things like the rest of us
>Betty "I'm a supervisor, i'm not paid to babysit"
>wat.jpg
>Betty wants the same boy and i to clean a hallway, 3 stairwells + entrances, and 2 decent sized bathrooms.
>We get most of it done, the only thing left unfinished was the hallway.
>knew this would happen
>>
>>9079925
>Betty tells us at the beginning of the day that we could leave entryway glass for the next day as it's a 'good stopping point to communicate to the next employee coming in tomorrow'
>Betty wastes not only an hour of my time but had pulled me and the boy into a room to talk about his behavior
>I had no need to be there
>come into work yesterday
>Betty:I really wish more of this hall wouldve gotten done and really wouldve liked to had all the glass done.
>meanwhile i'm getting bombed with attendees purchasing badges on my phone
>keep checking it throughout the day seeing as it was the last day to prereg
>then queue in con drama on top of this
>con directors are bffs
>causing nothing but problems
>i take over next year

I fucking can't wait. Going to shut some unnecessary shit down so fast.
>>
>>9079723
Oh god, adults who are their controlling parents' bitch for the sake of being paid for are so pathetic.
>>
File: koncry.jpg (219KB, 708x768px) Image search: [Google]
koncry.jpg
219KB, 708x768px
>>9079076
Update: I told my mom that I'm just going to see the guests.

"Just get their autographs online! They won't remember you! They don't care about you. There's no need for you to get raped just to see them."

Mom, I'm a grown lady. I can handle the touristy parts of Memphis for a minute.
>>
>>9079205
Are you me anon?
The worst part is that I love to compete in craftsmanship contests so it literally feels like I'm going against children because of how poorly made their cosplays are. Plus there's soooo much fucking drama. Everywhere all the time.
One lady keeps messaging me every time I show that I'm interested in a con or she sees that I added someone from the area on Facebook and always says something along the lines of "don't go to that con/talk to that person. There's drama."
Okay, lady, maybe you should take a step back and realize that you're the common denominator here.
>>
>>9079937
>"There's no need for you to get raped just to see them."

"How much for an autograph?"
"$20 and non-consensual sex"
>>
Be pretty chill and accommodating in lolita. I never really get upset when I'm in lolita and people want to take photos or ask questions because because I figure that most of the time, they're harmless and just really curious. But boy oh boy do some of the girls in my comm get super defensive and riled up when a stranger just comes up to innocently ask 'why are you dressed like this?'
It just makes me feel so rude bad for everyone every time. Obvs, some girls are sick of being asked but on the other hand this stranger has no way of knowing that.
>>
>>9079658
So you don't own a ps2, psp, wii u, ps4, xbox one, or a pc that's not a potato? I don't mean to be too judgmental, but how poorfag are you? Do you at least have a 3ds...?
I can relate to the Overwatch feels, I was unemployed recently so I couldn't afford to buy it. But now I have a job again, so I'll get it for pc after I get a few paychecks.
>>
>>9079975
Here we see a transcript of a Vic Mignogna signing...
>>
>>9078588
nicesu!
>>
>>9079981

I only get rude when people take my photo without asking first, I know I look weird, but it's just obnoxious to be treated like an animal in a zoo when I go out.
>>
File: pepetales.jpg (100KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
pepetales.jpg
100KB, 500x585px
>>9079937
And now my mom has convinced me not to go. Damn it. Why does Memphis have to be so rapey-murdery?

I hope these guests come to a nearby con some day.
>>
File: 1457559122863.jpg (90KB, 600x613px) Image search: [Google]
1457559122863.jpg
90KB, 600x613px
>>9078542

im a really beginner cosplay but i chose a character i like with a simple dress i could sew.
ordered the wig and contact lenses and now all i have left is make or buy fangs and the material for the dress.
i'll take my time and sew other things first and small projects but im super excited to finally take it into my own hands and finally start cosplaying. i can't wait to attend my first con either, i can't wait to be around people who have similar interests.

basically i'm finally happy/excited for something and i really really want to look cute and be proud of something i made.
>>
Invested about $200 in a cosplay I had planned for Otakon, but now I have no motivation to make it because my body type is not suitable for it right now. (It's a halter dress and I have flabby arms) Thinking of saving it for Katsu and continuing to work out until then, but I feel like I just wasted a whole bunch of time and money.
>>
>>9078588
That's so nice anon, I actually feel excited for you! Hope you have a great time when you stay with them.

>do you mind me being super nosey and asking what the family drama was? Definitely fine not to answer, obviously!
>>
>originally came here for lolita
>slowly developing interest in cosplay through constant exposure
>already have pretty good sewing skills, but could never decide on a character I actually wanted to cosplay so never ended up making one
>replaying old game, holy shit this character is perfect I want to cosplay her like yesterday why did I never think of this before
>draft patterns, purchase fabric
>suddenly realize that I hate going to cons
>(nothing personal /cgl/, I'm just really bad with noisy crowds and cringey weeaboos)
>but where the fuck else am I supposed to cosplay
>I'm not going to wear this shit to the mall

Please be honest with me, seagulls. Is there any satisfaction in only taking selfies in your cosplay? I'm the only person I know who even likes this game. What is the chance that I find kindred spirits online that will make the time and money worth it? Should I try to brave an anime con anyway, alone, knowing that I'll probably be miserable in a crowd of strangers? Should I give up and use the fabric for something else? Pls respond
>>
Is there anyway to help a warped toenail? I want to do a cosplay and the character has sandals on, but a few months ago I dropped a heavy part on my foot at work. Ever since then it like..made an indent of the ridge from the part into my toenail. I think standing on my feet all day has made it worse, but I just want normal smooth toenails for the con.
>>
>>9079673
DUMP HIS ASS ALREADY
>>
File: gwenoutrage.png (40KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
gwenoutrage.png
40KB, 290x290px
Are you effing serious, I lost my spare panties at a tea party

how does that even happen?
>>
>Started prepping for a cosplay months in advance
>Bought and ordered most of the supplies needed months ago
>Three packages lost in mail
>Only two packages resent so far
>Postal workers probably getting locked out
>Need a specific fabric that is suddenly unavailable at every fabric store near me
>Four weeks to go

I'm fucked. Have to pay to courier the last lost item to myself. Still need the one fabric. Omg I'm panicking.
>>
>>9079930
If I couldn't afford to pay for my education and all I had to do was put up with my parents until I finished, damn straight I'd be their bitch
>>
>>9080733
You can get fake ones put on at a nail salon.
>>
>>9080733
Buff the shit out of it then use ridge filler, then paint all your toes. My mom and sister have these weird deep divots in their thumb nails and that's what they do to make their nails look semi normal.
>>
>>9078588
I hope you and your brother get the good ending anon!
>>
>>9078542
I was so happy to find no-VPL pants that actually do what they say they do and feel comfortable (M&S cotton/modal 5-pack) but the black ones shed like mad and another pair literally ripped in half on me. Ugh.
>>
>>9080854
Bummer. Good luck with your continued search.
>>
>>9078801
i feel you. i started working out in november and gained 20 pounds but lost 1 inch in my waist. :/ I even went to the doctor and they said they can't figure out why I'm not losing weight. I don't look any heavier, but it's so frustrating. like why am I exercising 5 days a week to gain weight and look the same?
>>
A bit of an odd feel, but I feel like I'm become more racist and less liberal or whatever.

I'm pretty sure it's just my mind being reactionary due to PC bullshit that's been plaguing parts of my life recently, but I hate it.
I've always tried to be the most inclusive and kind person I can be, but now I can hear myself thinking more and more in the opposite direction.
It makes me feel really bad and guilty.
>>
>>9080996
Don't, I'm the same. I'm still far from racist but I hate it how it's become okay to shit on white people (especially more recently in light of Brexit) and people who are more conservative/religious and/or disagree with you on something (which =Hitler, apparently). I've been seeing more 'you fucking white male!' types around and now they're becoming the norm since everyone's too scared of looking racist so they don't even dare to confront them, as those types will even go so far as calling your boss and trying to get you fired for disagreeing with their childish and simplistic views on the world such as 'borders r bad'. None of those types has ever housed a homeless local or volunteered at a soup kitchen yet they constantly wax lyrical about how they'd be 100% fine with housing a refugee of unknown background, age and criminal record.

Now it's okay to just be triggered and play victim instead of addressing the opposition and explaining your position on a topic. Everyone's fucking doing it and if you don't bend over THAT SECOND you're a transmisogynistic cis male, how dare u~ uwu. They usually don't even have any arguments to back their reasoning apart from calling names and crying.

Now my Polish friends can't help being shit on by lazy racist pakis and told to leave even though they came here to work hard and not through a shady 'family ties' visa just to refuse to integrate, shit on the host country's culture and religion and not bother to speak the language.

Sorry in advance if I'm being incoherent, it fucking pisses me off.
>>
>>9081053
No it's fine, I agree with a lot of what you said. There is no middle ground anymore.

I'd also like to add the elitism that's been plaguing opinions online as well. I don't like using such terms but especially after the Brexit it's one "stupid poor people!" after the other, as if they're all the most smart people on earth.

This especially annoys me because I come from the type of environment they like to shit on, when in reality everyone I know works their asses off and only gets looked down upon in return.
>>
>>9081070
Because it's easy to study interpretive dance and philosophy on daddums' dime and consider yourself better than everyone else because your middle class parents never made you work a day in your life and you didn't grow up in a poor immigrant area where they beat you up just for being white and born in your own country (how dare you, you racist).
>>
>>9081070
>most smart
"smartest"
>>
>>9080996
I feel the same way recently. It's just annoying to me because it seems that lately all anyone I'm friends with talks about is race. On social media or it just keeps coming up in conversations that are completely irrelevant. Yes, I am glad they feel comfortable talking to me about these things (one of the only white people in the friend group), but like...it comes up in EVERY conversation. I start talking about a movie I'm excited for (Kubo), it's complaints about how racist the movie actually is because there's only 2 asian VAs. I understand them wanting more representation but...I just wanted to talk about how cool the puppets look. I don't complain to them constantly about how shitty I am treated at work by customers as the only female employee. So why do they feel the need to constantly complain about being oppressed? This is honestly just ever single conversation I have with them all anymore, every single day.

I feel like there is a time and a place, but race issues should not consume your whole life, all day every day. How do they even enjoy things? Trying to decide where to eat out? Oh I heard this place is good, but we can't go there because it's in a gentrified area. Hey, let's make brownies! Entire time, complain about how teachers would force them to use a "white name" in elementary school because theirs was too hard to pronounce. It's so frustrating. It's always completely irrelevantly inserted into whatever mundane conversations I have with people, and I find myself actually looking forward to speaking with my homophobic republican coworkers because at least I can hold a conversation with them for 5 minutes with out politics or race coming up.
>>
>been cosplaying consistently for ~7/8 years now since the weeby middle school years
>never really had enough money to make fantastic stuff because kid
>go on cosplay hiatus because college
>finally have money because adult
>none of my old cosplay friends have jobs so they cant afford to go to cons anymore

Am I selfish for being mad? Probably but oh well.
>>
>>9081090
Was planning on saying most smartestest as a joke but edited it halfway and forgot to fix it properly.

>>9081083
>>9081091
At least it's somewhat reassuring to know I didn't turn into a massive racist in the span of a few years and that some of my concerns are at least somewhat justified.

The neutral opinion seems to be lost these days.
>>
>>9081091
>teachers would force them to use a "white name" in elementary school because theirs was too hard to pronounce.
Tbh this is mostly a yank thing since we get white people with fucking impossible names (see: Poland) so it's incredibly stupid to complain about it
Hell I'm a white 'Anglo' and most people in the UK call me Granny because they don't know how to pronounce my name properly (Gro-nya). What a retarded thing to get upset about, people aren't omniscient.
>>
File: Capture.png (28KB, 515x286px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
28KB, 515x286px
Tumblr is full of these godforsaken "supportive" posts and I don't understand them. How is it supportive to point out a whole list of insecurities just to remind me about them?
Man I've really been working out and lost a bunch of weight lately. But I'm still not at my goal weight and now none of my cosplays fit. They're too big but I'm still too chubby to feel ok making new stuff.
>>
>>9080555
photoshoots. Hopefully you know some photographers.
>>
>>9081116
I had a Polish kid in my grade, and his last name was so long and impossible to pronounce. It was hilarious when they'd call him over the loud speaker to wherever. The announcer would flat out be "Will anon............. come to the office?" and everyone would laugh and instantly know who it was for.
>>
>>9079819
Different anon, but this is far from true for many people. There are girls in my comm with better memory of what I wore to given meets than I have. This is obviously amplified if you wear super popular or rare pieces.
>>
>>9079851
Did you try calling them? Seems like they should be able to fix it.
>>
>>9081210
I think it would be harder than that
>>
>Be able to wear dress with a waist measured at 70cm with no problem
>Not be able to wear dress with a waist measured at 68cm

WTF.
>>
I just got off the phone with my dad. I don't know what to feel. I can't tell you the last time I spoke to him. He was going through all of my social media stuff with me while he was on the phone. I can't help but feel he's disappointed that I turned out to be a weirdo. He's always been blunt but he didn't have much to say. He read my comic and looked through my tumblr while on the phone and I can't help but feel I don't live up to expectations. I don't draw well enough, I'm not pretty enoughn I'm not successful enough etc. He didn't even have to say anything. I could feel it through the phone.

Sorry for off topic. I just wanted to tell someone.
>>
>>9079030
>I won't get one if I dont do something about my body
That's a completely irrational line of thought you should thank stupid society for.
>>
>>9081210
Called them and they told me there's no way to reverse a decision. So my shit is closed and my card/ bank account are locked from being used.
>tfw no way to buy brand now except through American stores
>I still have my precious taobao orders.
>>
>>9079658
Well what console do you have then? I assume 360 since having a PS3 would solve some of those problems. At least the first Bayonetta is available for both of those.
With the PS3 you have the choice of disc or download depending on your backwards compatibility for Persona. May as well try to emulate as a last resort.
>>
>>9079189
I'm moving halfway across the world to (IMO) the most beautiful city in the world where there's classical music concerts and opera/ballet performances multiple times a week. I'd give anything to find a friend or two there to dress up and attend these with. I know this feel.
>>
>>9081788
Damn, that sounds really nice i hope it all goes well! Do you mind me asking what city it is, sounds like somewhere id want to go on holiday
>>
>>9079658
You can play persona 3 portable on a ppsspp emulator on your computer or phone. Or just buy a psp it's like 100 bucks.
>>
>>9081118
Idk, it's just really freaking annoying. Each and everyone of the "x positive" posts come off as insanely fetishising and creepy but if you say anything you are a -ist asshole who needs to be doxed...

And a whole lot of it is also just dumb in general. Like, you see posts about asexuality and they expand the definition to pretty much everyone who's not currently having sex right at that moment just to be """inclusive"""...
>>
File: roswell.jpg (74KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
roswell.jpg
74KB, 720x960px
Not board related but feels indeed
thought you gulls might like this!
Yesterday, I got a kitten! She's called Roswell and she likes sleeping in my bed.
She mews until I let her under the covers.
>>
>>9079803
I felt the same way my first year, I cried when my friends back home made me a video for my birthday where they went out together different times and talked as if I was there with them (if that makes sense). It can be hard, though it's good to force yourself to make friends- everyone seems more receptive to giving you their number and actually going out for lunch together. I'm so happy to have graduated and be back, though.
>>
>>9081796
Not at all. It's Prague.
>>
So many offtopic posts, gulls, even if some are >>9081835 cute as fuck. At least mention something cgl related in another part of your posts.
>>
>>9081874
Oh anon... Lol
>>
>impulse instant bid on shoes
>google translate was shitting out but I saw that they were small and, well, they looked black in the picture
>look back at them after bidding and realize they're dark brown

God dammit, me. Idiot.
>>
File: kitty.jpg (37KB, 476x635px) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
37KB, 476x635px
>>9081875
>>9081835
So some bitch said im not the cutest in the comm... p sure shes just jelly cuz shes an old cat and im a kawaii koneko still. She cant pull off sweet like i can. What do gulls, scratch her eyes out??
>>
>>9081294
Is your waist measurement significantly smaller than 68cm? Remember you should have more than 2cm difference between your measurements and the garment's for comfortable wear. My waist is about 66cm, for example, I can wear clothes with 70cm waists just fine but 68cm waists would feel a bit too cramped on me. It might not seem like a big difference but it does count.
>>
>>9081902
I have a waist of ~68cm. I'll have to get it altered. Octavekitten commented that when the darts on the back of the dress are let out, you add another 1.5 inches or ~4cm to the waist.
>>
>>9081866
My friends did something similar, we grew up in a place where not many people leave so it was quite unusual/ a 'big deal' that i actually left to go to college. They took a doll with my face stuck to it to my favourite places and took group pictures to send to me (including one of this waiter i had a crush on in my favourite cafe holding the doll and looking pretty confused!)

I didn't move back but i visit fairly often. There is a comm here and a decent sized cosplay scene, which is where i made most of my newer friends. My home-town friends now all have jobs that pay ok too so they also come to visit me here.

I know how you feel >>9079803. First year was pretty tough and i kept thinking i wasnt really making friends, but it actually happened quite naturally and i had a moment of realisation that 'oh actually these people are my friends' after a while. I get what you mean about the no long term friendships, its strange starting from scratch when there are people back home who you dont even remember not knowing. There will be plenty of people in your position though, if youre at a decently sized uni there will be others who have come there alone
>>
>>9078588
Congratulations! I wish you happiness and yay for secrets slipped. Wtf at your parents for not telling you about your brother.
>>
>>9079344
If I told you to quit, would you ?
>>
File: image.gif (329KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
329KB, 500x281px
>tfw you stay up to win an auction and you win at the last second
>>
>>9081210
Try Amazon payments or set up a Storenvy with stripe instead of PayPal.
>>
>>9081874
Prague was nice, but how do you deal with all the tourists? Id be afraid to wear lolita anywhere near old town because of how dense the crowds are
>>
>>9080040
I own a 3ds, a ps3, a secondhand macbook air and that's it
haven't had enough money recently to buy anything better
>>
tfw when you can't epoxy because your skin will die even if you wear gloves
>>
>go on trip to beautiful European city
>bring some recently purchased burando so I can dress up and be kawaii while walking through the historical center
>end up taking almost no selfies but whatever, right? It's the memories that matter and I can always take coord pics later
>flying home, wearing burando on the plane because I went sightseeing on the last day and didn't have time to change
>always get a bit nauseous during takeoff, nbd
>petti feels uncomfortable around my waist so I push it down to my hips
>stomach still giving me trouble well over an hour later
>look for bag to puke in but there are none in my row
>can't hold it anymore and end up vomiting all over my lap
>cabin crew takes forever to show up and give me tissues
>burando now well and truly stained with bits of dinner everywhere
>fortunately we're about to land and my connecting flight is less than an hour and drops me practically at my doorstep so I can wash up immediately and try to save my dress
>ding dong, connecting flight is delayed for three hours
>just realized that some of the vomit has dribbled down my legs and pooled in my shoes, so my favourite socks are ruined too

Fuck you, lady who's giving me the stink eye for washing my frilly clothes in the airport bathroom sink! You don't know my life
>>
>>9078801
It's so discouraging. I would lose 50 easily until I hit a certain weight then plateau so hard that I just stop. Get discouraged and then gain again.

Im so pathetic. This is the third time that can't get below. I'm determined to change that this year but just want to shake off that discouraging feeling

>TFW just want to fit in burando and Liz Lisa
>TFW no change in scale for months despite efforts
>>
>so many girls on COF calling their outfits "casual"
>their outfits are not casual
>no one knows what casual Lolita is nowadays

Seriously, you all need to fucking stop! Just because you put together a half arsed outfit or your outfit isn't OTT doesn't make it casual. Oh same goes for fucking old school... You brain dead bunch of wankers...
>>
I'm going into Toyko today, and I want to go to Harajuku and Ikebukuro and stuff. I brought a full BTSSB/AP/bodyline coord, but I'm all anxious all the sudden. For one, mixing brand items isn't exactly a crime, but it does seem kind of weird to wear a purse that says "Angelic Pretty" on it with a BTSSB dress.
I don't mind dressing like a freak on my home turf, but coming into someone else's country and being a tall awkward American in attention-grabbing clothes seems almost impolite. I'm almost thinking about just wearing my lolita stuff to Harajuku, then taking the train back to my hotel and changing before I go to the anime-centric places. At least it's Sunday, maybe?
Also I'm up at 6 am because jetlag.
Help me.
>>
>>9080733
Don't buff it, you'll weaken your nails and make them more likely to come off if you bruised them. Buy a ridge filler instead, it'll be better in the long run
>>
>>9082590
Who cares? Nobody will be that rude and talk shit about you to your face if you dress up. Those places are already known as somewhat weeby anyways, so it's not weird to see someone dressed up.

I use a Baby wallet and I routinely stuff it into an AP bag. Ultimate betrayal from within.
>>
>be lone country lolita alone for five years
>never see another lolita
>move to city
>go to con
>meet lolita
>invites me over to look at her clothes
>all replica, major ita stuff
>talks to me about lolita like I don't know
>internal scream

Now she won't stop messaging me and trying to get me to go out. I miss being the rural country princess. I'm out of style here.
>>
File: image_29.jpg (96KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image_29.jpg
96KB, 540x960px
>tfw getting back into Lolita after being a high school ita weeaboo
>Tfw actually want to invest in good brand
>Tfw nothing fits my freakish man shoulders
I have 15.5in shoulders which places me at a bunch of XLs, except bigger dresses fit me nowhere else.
I know I could do blouse+ jsks but no blouses fit me
>All I want is Victorian maiden ops but I can never have them...
>>
>>9082736
Go for the cuts with elasticized puff sleeves, they're pretty much free-size for the shoulders.
>>
>>9082736
Who's the semen demon in this picture
qt/10
>>
File: ohyoutarget.png (2MB, 1175x851px) Image search: [Google]
ohyoutarget.png
2MB, 1175x851px
>>9080369
Disregard. I went anyway! Didn't get raped. Never even felt like I was going to get raped. Got all the autographs.
>>
File: 1466793490313.gif (3MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466793490313.gif
3MB, 720x960px
>gained a lot of weight
>officially don't fit my brand right anymore
>friends invited me out to small meet
>had a meltdown since almost nothing I own fits anymore
>told them the truth and why I wasn't going
>insist I come in something toned down
>just do it
>it's humid as fuck and walking around makes us all sweaty
>friend always insists on pictures
>takes a bunch that would otherwise be cute if I wasn't a fucking whale
>bless facebook for the timeline approval feature as friend doesn't understand I'm too insecure to have these pictures posted publicly
>tfw I want to post the pic in a photoshop thread just to see if someone could make my hideous body pretty

>inb4 an anon tells me to exercise or eat right or whatever
I ruined two and a half year's progress of losing 80 pounds and it took me just 4 months to gain it all back. My life is this constant bi-yearly yoyo of shit. I hate myself.
>>
>>9082774
Yeah, I've tried those, but they only accentuate my shoulders more and make me look like Lolita Michael Phelps
>>9082785
Sorry dude, I don't know
>>
>>9082836
Would you say you have depression? My weight goes way down when I'm in happy periods then skyrockets when I have months of depression. Just trying to manage the weight isn't stopping the root cause of the cycle. If you think it could be depression related, you have to treat the depression first.
>>
>>9082835
hooray for rapeless autographs!
>>
>>9082846
Crippling. During grad school I was also diagnosed with general anxiety disorder although I never carried through with medication at the time. I was stupid.
My relationship is horrible, I'm tired all day, unmotivated to deal with work (which to be fair is high stress regardless), and the only time I'm feeling good is eating or when I'm sleeping. I have private crying fits daily.

I'm trying desperately to find a relevant "counsellor" under my work's EAP program, since they don't offer covered psychologists, but all have waitlisted me or never returned calls. I don't know what to do to get any kind of mental attention short of threatening suicide, but I've read horror stories about that. Even though I have suicidal ideations I know what happens to people who admit to them.
I called some kind of suicide hotline a few weeks ago when it was real bad and it made me feel like a blubbering ass. My parents aren't supportive as they don't believe in mental issues and think my anxiety as "excuse-making."
>>
>>9082590
If mixing brand is wrong I don't know what's right
>>
File: avatar[1].jpg (5KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
5KB, 96x96px
>supposed to cosplay a ripped twink
>STILL don't have abs
>crash dieting isn't enough
>only have 2 months until the con
>>
>>9080760
>spare panties
For what reason
>>
>>9082858
>I don't know what to do to get any kind of mental attention short of threatening suicide, but I've read horror stories about that. Even though I have suicidal ideations I know what happens to people who admit to them.
depressedfag here. depends on where you live. in some states in the US you have to actually have a concrete plan and declare (or display) intent to carry it out before they can commit you involuntarily. but you have to be careful how you word it, because "having a plan" can mean anything from "I've given some thought to how I'd do it and I can see a workable way" to "I am going to go buy X kind of rope from Y store and hang myself." I get why they word it that way, but realistically, everybody who's thought about suicide for more than 5 seconds has *some* kind of plan. most therapists know that, but you could potentially get someone who follows the letter of the law and calls the cops because they asked you if you had a plan and you said "yes" because you had a general idea how you'd do it (regardless of whether you intended to).

it's a fine line because your therapist should know how serious things are, but at the same time you don't want to get stuck with a 2-3 day hospital visit (and bill) if it's not actually going to help you.

if you haven't already, I'd try googling "mandated reporter (if in the US, idk what it's called elsewhere)" and then your state/country and you should get something that explains the laws where you are.

where are you located if I may ask?
>>
File: saveme.png (694KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
saveme.png
694KB, 1280x720px
>>9082889
Not who you're talking to, but every month or so my vagina fights back for all the abuse I give it.
>>
File: 1454450643752.png (186KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
1454450643752.png
186KB, 370x370px
>>9082926
Oh shit
I'm really dumb with girl anatomy, I thought it was in case she shat herself
>>
File: 1466715326191.jpg (15KB, 545x555px) Image search: [Google]
1466715326191.jpg
15KB, 545x555px
>nobody recognizes my cosplay
>>
>>9082938
don't feel bad, I'm a girl and I completely forgot about that til I saw >>9082926

makes me think of the stories my mom tells from back when she used to teach. she had mad flow in her 20s and would have to wear a tampon and a pad, change both between each class, and bring a spare set of bottoms just in case. thank god I only inherited the cramps and not the bleeding too.
>>
File: animeyee.png (426KB, 830x670px) Image search: [Google]
animeyee.png
426KB, 830x670px
>>9082852
Thanks.

Just got home and feeling kinda lonely. Normally I go to these things with my sister and we party afterward, but now that she's gotten married, she'd rather do things with her guy.

At least I've got my seagulls.
>>
>>9082917
I don't want to out my state as my friends browse here and it'll be obvious who I am. But I did google mandatory reporters by my state statutes and it says this:
>Physicians and Hospitals must report to law enforcement certain kinds of wounds, injuries or illnesses.
>>Injuries caused by weapons (guns in every case, knives and sharp objects in suspected criminal cases), poisoning (in every case) and grave bodily harm or illness (due to suspected criminal violence).

I take "grave bodily harm" to mean if someone were ill to threaten suicide that they would report it. But it doesn't say self-harm specifically.
>>
>>9081341
Why is he looking at your social media though? Also, it seems like it would be a good thing if he's always been blunt and didn't have anything to say.
>>
>>9082977
>I take "grave bodily harm" to mean if someone were ill to threaten suicide that they would report it.
it sounds like they just mean injuries that have already happened, not ones that someone said might happen.

another thing I just thought of. it will take a bit of subterfuge though. if you want more clarification on it, you might be able to call your county human services department or mental health department and ask if anybody there can clarify. you don't have to say it's for you, you can just say you have a friend or family member with mental illness and you're trying to convince them to get help but they're afraid of getting locked up.

the term "duty to warn" is another one that might be worth googling. forgot about that til just now. I came up with this:
http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/mental-health-professionals-duty-to-warn.aspx

every state is different, so there might not be any risk to you at all, depending where you are. either way, I hope you can get help. there are few things in life that suck as bad as the feeling of being afraid of yourself and what you might do. my thoughts are with you anon.
>>
File: emmanems.jpg (138KB, 640x907px) Image search: [Google]
emmanems.jpg
138KB, 640x907px
Went to a con today and some little kid said I looked like a gay retard.
>>
>>9082977
If you have the motivation and presence of mind to sit there and Google these things, can I suggest you might instead Google some self help techniques to make yourself feel better? Even if you are seeing a therapist, it's more like 1/2 hour a week to see them then several hours practicing the techniques they teach you to change your behavior to pull you up and out of the depression. A lot of that info is just out there. Cognitive Behavior Therapy. Self-soothing. Journaling. Practicing mood-changing behavior. Learning positive self-talk. You could be doing any of this right now.
>>
File: tumblr_n8nt885LaU1qg9yhjo1_500.gif (859KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8nt885LaU1qg9yhjo1_500.gif
859KB, 500x281px
>finally finish costume i've been working on for months
>avoiding trying it all on in case i have to fix/change anything
i'm so fucking sick of sewing i can't do this anymore
>>
Let's admit you fall on some discussion of guys discussing about your cosplay, and they are basically saying they masturbated to it.

How are you supposed to feel about that?
Because I don't know at all.
>>
>>9084061
Uncomfortable that they're discussing you in that way in a public enough setting that you could find it.

There's nothing wrong with them actually masturbating to your cosplay, but if you want to talk about it with friends do it privately and discretely, or else you lack social graces. People who lack social graces are the ones most likely to do something against societal rules in real life, so that's why it's normal to get uncomfortable. Most people who commit crimes aren't the suave sociopaths, they're the stupid fuckers who can't quite get things right.
>>
File: 58566757022.gif (241KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
58566757022.gif
241KB, 500x238px
>Come home from con
>Make lunch
>Go to throw out trash and see familiar fabric in the can
>It's a nice pair of my pajama shorts
>There are stains on it from tea bags and garbage
>Mom has a habit of going into people's closets and just throwing out whatever clothing she doesn't like
>Doesn't even donate, just takes it when you're not home and throws it out without saying anything. I've lost multiple shirts/dresses/skirts/cosplay etc. because of this.
>Bring up the shorts to her. She says they're "too small and make me look like a whore"
>They're flowy striped pajama shorts from aerie....
>Take her makeup bag with hundreds of dollars worth of stuff and throw it in the trash
>Dump yogurt and all the shit from the coffee machine on it
>She starts to scream and cry
>Dad makes a snide comment "gee isn't it an awful feeling to just see hundred of dollars of your stuff thrown out without your permission?"
>>
>>9084145
I want to shake your hand, I fucking hate moms that do that shit as if they just own everybody's stuff. sounds like she must have thrown out some of your dad's stuff too.
>>
>>9081737

Nah, it's pretty realistic.
>>
>>9084145
Damn I'd invest in a safe if my mom did that shit
>Cute Lolita repurposed gunsafe to locked wardrobe tutorial
>>
I want to post on CoF like the other girls in my comm but I'm also a lame ass gull poster. So every time I look at my pictures from my photo shoot I just pick apart my coord even though it's my first. I had a professional photographer take them and I paid them for it, and the photos are great but I'm new to posing without a mirror in front of me and so I feel like I look silly. I think about posting the photos I took at home instead because I look better but it's been a month and the photographer now feels bad that they were posted and I'm too embarrassed to be like "but I look ugly". And I'm pretty sure it would be met with the usual "oh you look fine, you should have confidence"

but fuck that, right? I don't want to get hounded in the CoF thread for shit I already know... my coord should be fine, I just went with something simple but like, my poses are awkward as fuck and you can just tell I was nervous and it makes the whole thing look like shit.
>>
File: donuts.jpg (113KB, 360x433px) Image search: [Google]
donuts.jpg
113KB, 360x433px
>tfw I convinced my husband to wear a sailor fuku

Sexy widdle baby.
>>
>>9084211
She should invest in an apartment. Mom's house, mom's rules. Sounds like it's too late for dad.
>>
>>9082461
Oh god, your feels are what nearly happened to me today. I've been suffering from travel sickness a lot more in the past few years and today it hit me a lot worse than expected. It wasn't brand but I was wearing infanta's tangled jsk in red.

>journeying to see friends, about an hour drive
>I'm in the back seat, start to feel queasy
>ohgodherewego
> gradually getting worse, main road where there's nowhere to pull over
>trying to focus on not puking
>get to friends
>charge up the stairs to the bathroom
>Just made it

I'm so relieved I didn't have to try and deal with getting mess on that jsk, the colour rubs off on my white blouses and bags and that's just when it's dry. The print probably would have got wrecked.

Also:
>at service station on the way home
>leaving the toilet
>middle aged lady looking at me like I'm the scourge of the earth ushering her children away from me
> not sure how to react so I just laugh
>>
>>9080735

Is there a /cgl/ bot that posts 'Dump him' every time someone mentions a boyfriend?
>>
>>9084256
No, it's just people generally agreeing he sounds like a shit, and she should dump him.
>>
>>9084145
Your dad is hilarious but your mom is crazy, I hope you start locking your room or change the locks if you already do.
>>
>>9084224
you're overthinking it! i bet you looked cute. don't worry so much anon
>>
File: topcat.png (89KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
topcat.png
89KB, 200x200px
>>9082926
A+ response, I'm going to try and remember this one.
>>
>>9082835
downtown is pretty non-rapey, dude, your mom sounds like she's never been to memphis. you only have to worry if you're venturing into the ghetto alone & after dark or something. that's just common sense, though.
anyways, I'm glad you got to make it out for the weekend! i was there, too, I felt they definitely stepped it up from last year...first year at a new venue is always kind of chaotic. whose autographs were you going for?
>>
>>9082977
Since you live in the states I suggest you go through a psychology school where you live to see a therapist? Unless you're in a place like Arizona that doesn't have good mental health services.
>>
>>9084303
I got all the guests!

My mom is just scared of cities. We live in a p rural area.
>>
>Found my dream bf 3 years ago
>tall, funny, looks like a young Leo DiCaprio
>About a year ago his mother died in a car accident, he never met his dad so it hit him especially hard
>tried to comfort him the best I could, but he kept pushing me away whenever I tried to be affectionate
>Been witnessing him slowly change from the happy carefree guy I loved into a depressed, antisocial drug addict
>All he does is pop painkillers, smoke pot, drink hard liquor, and chainsmoke cigarettes all day, ignoring all my texts
>whenever I bring up the fact that he ignores me all the time he responds with "I ignore everyone, you're not special"

Gulls I have no idea what to do, I've tried my best to help him get over his loss but it hasn't worked. I also tried to give him space but I worry too much about if he overdosed on some drug when I'm not around him. Half of me loves him and the other half is fed up, but I don't think I could leave him in good conscious in case he kills himself. I've never been in this kind of situation, has anyone else?
>>
>>9084336

He gets therapy and you get out. It'll take a long time with professionals to fix this, and you've put up with it for so long it'll be too easy for you both to slip into maladaptive coping patterns when around each other.

Don't set yourself on fire to keep someone else warm anon, he's going to be like this for a long time. Maybe one day he'll be the perfect bf, but probably not the perfect one for you.

Good luck anon
>>
>>9084336
All you can do now is hope he gets help from a professional, and sadly you cant really force him to do that.

Does he have any friends worried about him? yall could try to stage an intervention or something.

Sadly I was in this type of situation and it ended up with him leaving me, I hope things end better for you.
>>
>3 weeks until con
>making something i've never made before

w-wish me luck
>>
File: downrightoffensive.jpg (242KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
downrightoffensive.jpg
242KB, 500x648px
>MTAC 2014
>drive five hours to the venue
>"Sorry. We're out of walk-in badges."
>drive five hours home

I RANDOMLY REMEMBERED THIS TODAY AND GOT SO MAD
>>
>>9084344
I know that leaving him is the best for me, but I just can't bring myself to do it out of worry that he'll kill himself directly or indirectly. I tried talking to him about getting help and he agreed to go to the doctors, and got prescribed antidepressants. The problem is that he researched the drug and found out he can get high off them by crushing the pills and snorting them, so that only made his situation worse.
>>9084348
That's a good idea if only he had friends. After his mom passed he became extremely reclusive, deleted all his social media and ignored all his friends to the point that they don't even know if he's alive. The only people who talk to him are his boss, his drug dealer, and me. He doesnt have any close family left except for a grandfather with Alzheimer's who can't remember he has a grandson. Whenever I think about leaving him I tear up knowing that I'm the only one who cares about him. Its just a sad situation all around... I think if he doesn't get better I'll have to leave him. I just hope it doesn't come to that. I'll give him until Christmas. Thanks guys for listening to me ramble.
>>
>>9079064 >>9079101
>>9079177 >>9080092
>>9080851 >>9081957
Thanks for your well-wishes!

>>9080506
The basics of it are they suspected hes gay (he is, but they didn't have 'proof' - not that that would justify it) and sent him to a conversion camp/treatment place. When it didn't 'work' they refused to bring him back home, even asking the place for a refund because it didn't get results. Apparently, even a conversion camp that has since been shut down and investigated for a load of child abuse accusations thinks thats bad parenting, so social services or whatever got involved, tried to send him back to parents (wtf) and then he got put into care. My family hasnt seen him since and think of him as "not their problem" anymore.

Grandma (seems like its always drunk old people that out family secrets) let it slip while accusing my parents of not visiting her enough, saying something along the lines of "at least you had the girl to replace the first one, otherwise you wouldnt have anyone to visit when youre old". (Jokes on them because after all of this im sure as hell not looking after them when they're old! And yes she does refer to me as 'the girl' in front of me) At first i thought maybe an older sibling had died/been miscarried but then it was revealed. Its weird as fuck knowing that im p much a replacement for a child that they deemed defective but im trying not to dwell on that. Havent really spoken to my brother about the details of it since its not a nice topic, we just confirmed that we both have the bones of the story correct, and that he still has nightmares about it sometimes :(
I can still barely believe that my family is like this, before i always thought that we were one of the more undramatic families i know, no cheating or divorces etc but i guess instead of having a few little dramas we just had one huge one (that i know of anyway!).

On topic, a load of stuff for a cosplay arrived way earlier than expected, yay!
>>
File: Screenshot_20160702-112751.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160702-112751.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>tfw can only attract rave whores at cons
>just want a qt cosplay gf
Just end it family
>>
>>9084406
its tough, so tough. I went with my bf to his therapy sessions, sat through them, conversed in them, watched over his pill usage and dumped out his liqour even though it made him pissed at me. (I was asked by his therapist to do this and he initially agreed)

Its not fun, but I still think if you truly love someone you try, but its great that youre giving yourself a deadline for it! You can only try so hard.

You could give an anonymous tip to the cops if you actually know the name of his drug dealer and maybe message his friends (if you have their facebooks or anything) and let them know whats up?

Or if you cant stand it anymore sit him down and tell him bluntly that you will leave if he wont get help, tell him the same things you probably already do about how you love him and want him to get better, but make it clear this time you will leave if he can not even try to fix things with you. Depression or not, drugs or not, he still has to be willing to try and if he's not you have to give up.
>>
>>9084406

If he kills himself, that's on him. There's no guarantee he won't kill himself if you stay, and considering he uses drugs and alcohol an overdose or fatal accident is likely to occur.

Ultimatums are last ditch efforts to save failing relationships, but this one's already on life support to go for. Tell him he has to shape up or you ship out. Give concrete goals and terms and if he doesn't pass, out you go. If you get information that concerns you after you break up, or he sends you texts saying "I'm going to kill myself", call the police and ask for a wellness check.

He'll either get the professional help he needs from being checked in, or he'll go to jail due to possession and be forced clean, or if it's a false alarm he'll learn not to pull the suicide card on you to guilt you.

Get into therapy yourself to help you sort out your feelings, or if you can't afford a sliding scale try calling 211 for information about services in your area. Last case go to 7cupsoftea, but they're just all volunteers and don't really know what they're doing. They're free though and you can spill your guts and get a listening ear.
>>
>make secret that was vaguely referencing someone in my comm
>shit post that post to hell because bored
>literally making shit up
>more then a few girls in my comm got incredibly paranoid and start back pedaling on old statuses
>left for week long family gathering with no internet
>come back online to see four girls no longer friends
>cant find anything about what happened
>not sure if coincidence that they arent all friends anymore or if my doing
>literally shit post here all the time and didn't realize my other comm members came here because ive never seen any of member of my comm posted to ita, CoF, instagram or whatever threads.
>hope it wasnt me but top kek if it was my doing
>>
>>9084488

>You are a horrible person
>That's what it says
>A horrible person
>We weren't even testing for that
>>
>>9084406
This person has it right.>>9084468
Him refusing to get help is more about him than anything you do. It sounds like you're bending over backwards to accommodate his bullshit because you're scared of what might happen but you need to get therapy yourself to help you stick up for yourself. An ultimatum with deadlines is the best thing, and it is NOT your fault if you can't manage it as long as you do reasonable things like calling the police if you're worried about him, or even just calling the police for possession/drugs.
>>
>>9084406
please don't wait til christmas.

this tells you all you need to know:

>"I ignore everyone, you're not special"
>you're not special

your significant other should never say that to you if they care about you. ever. regardless of reason, regardless if they "really" meant it. there are certain things you just do not say to a partner if you want them to stick around, and that's one of them.

when you're with a person who has a drug addiction, it generally comes down to them choosing you or the addiction. it's pretty clear what he chose. you won't help yourself or him by dragging it out. you'll just keep adapting to him, and you'll end up sinking deeper and deeper into codependency. remember the story about the frog and the slowly boiling water? that's what this is.

I'm usually the person who tells everybody to get couples counseling, and I think you should let him go. I'm sorry anon.
>>
File: 1351376414911.gif (2MB, 150x152px) Image search: [Google]
1351376414911.gif
2MB, 150x152px
>tfw a beloved Funimation VA asks for a picture with you
>>
>>9084468
>>9084520
>>9084564
These anons are all so correct. Telling someone they'll kill themselves if you leave them is abusive behavior. Notice how ultimately the conversation comes back around to being about HIM and HIS wants, completely disregarding anything you say? That's him trying to protect his ego, and classic abusive behavior.
Chances are he won't go through with a suicide if you leave him. There's still a chance that he will but it is in no way your fault. You need to force his ass into therapy and get some for yourself. Either individual or couple's therapy. Please re-evaluate what you get from this relationship, and consider the best choice for yourself, because he sure as hell is not looking out for what you want and need.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 800x877px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 800x877px
>tfw cosplaying at cons for 6 years
>tfw tired of wearing layers of clothing and makeup for hours on end
>tfw always feel self-conscous since cosplays are handmade and mediocre
>tfw binding pain, wig rash, acne breakouts, blisters for weeks after con
>tfw Cosplay just isnt as fun as it was 6 years ago

I feel so shit. I miss the fun and pride, but I'm just not feeling it this year. I get so stressed making a cosplay only to be uncomfortable in it for 12 hours.
What happened to the ignorant bliss.
>>
>>9084225
This made me laugh ty.
>>
GOOD FEELS

>My closet is 50% brand
>Years of saving and new job making it easier to enjoy my hobbies
>Lost weight
>Fixed my health problems

BAD FEELS

>Been with my bf for around 4 years. He is my first everything and he is mine
>I'm really affectionate/lovey-dovey person
>AndIguesskindaclingy
>Never gotten bored of him. Ever.
>He snaps at me randomly when I was trying to be silly and smother him with kisses
>Literally shouts at me "You're so fucking annoying holy shit why are you so clingy"
>Heart breaks a bit.
>He apologizes and says he was just having a bad day
>Damage done though, anytime I start to feel like being sweet with him I just remember what he said and I just hold back even if I don't want to
>He also called this other girl cute in front of me.
>Bitch. I don't even hug my male friends, hang out with them 1v1 out of respect for you and you can't even do the basic courtesy of giving the same respect.

I feel like I should just leave him tbqh but my emotions flip flop so much it's really hard because I'll be thinking I'm over it one day and the next hating him.
>>
>>9084690
Aww sorry, I know how much it sucks to have to go through loosing interest in a beloved hobby.

Went through semthing very similar with Lolita. I almost quit, but I love the clothes too much so I just wear them casual or mixed in with normie stuff now. I go for a more in general twee look now.
>>
File: uHRmE8IW.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
uHRmE8IW.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>July was going to be my 'open up an online store, make prints, get ass in gear to do artist alley in the future' month before more school in August
>hit with extreme PMS including suicidal thoughts that usually last a good 3 weeks after my period
>>
>>9084728
Are you me?

I have always been extremely clingy and affectionate and my first bf lasted for like 7 years and then he one day he just snapped at me about how im "too clingy" and it all went downhill fast. He thought it was weird that I had like only 2 friends but would rather spend all my time with him and his opinions went from "I love how you get jealous" to "ugh I bet youre just jealous."

Just leave him, it wont get better and you will grow bitter and then be even more hurt that the first man you loved with all your being secretly couldnt stand you.

Turns out there's very little men that actually enjoy clingy and really affectionate girls.
>>
>>9084797
I tried not to be clingy at first, for the first two years and he'd complain that I'd ignore him etc.

It's so hard. I absolutely adore him and it just sucks that I doubt I'll ever find someone who feels the way about me the way I feel about him. Have you had any luck?

Kinda makes me wanna some low self esteem fat boy with potential and smother him with affection and encourage him to lose weight that way I don't have to worry about annoying someone just by being the way I am.

Thanks anon. I appreciate it. Just hurts really bad but I'll deal with it.
>>
>>9084850
I tried changing a lot for my guy too but it only made me angry and him annoyed either way.

I've lost a few men due to me being too clingy and "weird" (lolita and such) but I actually have a great man now who isnt even fat! To be honest I basically did find myself a low self esteem qt with potential and then I helped him get back into school, get a better job, and now we work out regularly together, and he loves lolita and will dress up with me :)

But my secret is one that probably is a miracle, because I found him on 4chan in a thread talking about how he would love to have a clingy gf.

All my best relationships come from the internet apparently.
>>
>>9084868
Oh man. I'm not sure I'd ever be so confident enough to talk to someone on 4chan but I'm happy for you!

And sadly, my bf. Well future ex-bf I met playing some little crappy mmorpg.

I would like to try and find someone irl first. Maybe it would be easier but I'm very happy for you! Congratulations to you both!
>>
>>9084581
Who?
>>
>>9084882
Aww I met my ex (that I was talking about) on a little fantasy roleplaying chat room :)

I hope you can find someone that fits your needs and appreciates it! I would help further but I have long forgotten how meeting people irl works.

Just remember to be upfront with men so they dont have any sudden "Oh wow your clingy!" moments.
>>
>>9084905
Thank you, I appreciate it. Thanks anon<3 Hope everything goes well for you!
>>
>>9078542
Are you me anon?I have some intimacy fear, i passed most of my life single due to this not just because it's difficult i'm attracted to some guy, usually because he has similar interests to me or androgynous look or goth-y looks. Not that difficult to find IF i was not asperger and in a bigger city.
I don't have much friends, just recently i'm meeting online new people, i hope finally to have local friends with similar interests, i don't care if they don't wear lolita with me. At least i can wear lolita as i want and not sperg out to go alone in lolita.
I feel a bit weird when people my age (25) have a relationship and go out often with friends while my social life was always difficult. I wish you can met some local friends anon, good luck and never give up.
>>
> found out a comm member had her lolita related stuff stolen by her family, dresses and all
> feelsbad.jpg
> reevaluate current own situation, similar background as in living in family home, disapproving parents, getting told off about spending/parcels arriving, have had threats of items getting taken away
>want to help comm member somehow.

There are some helpful comm members giving advice on this like ringing up op shops and searching nearby charity bins. What else can be done? I'm at a loss as how this happened to such a nice person.
>>
File: stockinglove.gif (253KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
stockinglove.gif
253KB, 500x252px
>>9084899

Pic related
>>
>>9081970
Probably not
>>
File: Hnnnnnnnggg.png (334KB, 628x568px) Image search: [Google]
Hnnnnnnnggg.png
334KB, 628x568px
>>9079030
I am also overweight let's be overweight together =.=
>>
>>9084954
Maybe send her some nice bodyline/taobao stuff in a locked box?
>>
>>9085045
Yeah I might do that! Ty anon! I'll have a talk with fellow comm members who want to pitch in.
>>
I'm sad about my lolita comm. I really loved it when I first joined and events felt fresh and interesting.
The current turn out just keeps declining. The people I like don't turn up much anymore.
>>
>looking at a dress on LM
>seriously cute and might buy it
>leave a comment asking a question about it
>seller deletes the listing

wut, like it didn't get sold or anything, they just deleted the whole damn thing right after I asked a question :/ Shady.
>>
>Hate career
>Get laid off
>Can't find a job in my area, so stuck working part-time
>Decide to go back to school cause why the hell not?
>Trying to re-learn math since it's been like 16 years since Algebra 2. Got less than 2 months but it's going well

Welp, looks like I'm going to half to sell a bunch of my lolita wardrobe to pay for books and school expenses. I never thought I was going to be that person. But anyways, I have never been so damn excited to go to school. I just can't wait.
>>
>>9085172
Make sure youre applying for the federal pell grant!
>>
>be extreme poorfag
>always buys $10-15 ebay wigs
>splurged on a beautiful character wig from five wits at AX
>ruined ebay wigs for myself forever
>>
>>9084273
>overthinking it
>have been posted to the ita thread in the past
>no one even had issues with my coord then either
Doesn't seem paranoid to me.
>>
>>9085172
Khan Academy, my man.
>>
>>9085160
They may have sold the listing elsewhere but forgotten to take it down, and were reminded by your comment.
>>
>>9085578
>tfw I've seen both of my little sisters in the ita thread

Damn, dog.
>>
>>9085182
Same. Very fiscally responsible (or rather stingy as fuck), went from no-wigging in my weeb years to eBay wigs, and then I bought an Arda wig and now I've become obsessed with high quality wigs, no matter the price. What retirement fund?
>>
>>9085587
Isn't it some shit? I took crit too. Still is terrifying.
>>
>>9085603
Nvm. I just saw the CoF thread. I'd rather just get posted to the ita thread... does anyone even have a passion for this hobby in that thread, holy shit.
>>
>>9081995
Yeeeeeah, best feeling.
Congrats anon!
>>
>>9084229
>Mom's house, mom's rules
No? It's not like she's not allowing her to bring boys/girls to fuck , she is being abusive af by throwing her stuff and calling her a whore.
>>
>>9081737

While it's not wrong what you say and therefore not impossible to find a bf eventhough you are overweight, >>9084178 isn't wrong either technically. More important though, if you feel uncomfortable about the state of your body, then you should do something against it.
>>
>thinking about selling entire wardrobe but still really love Lolita

I'm not sure what this feel is??? I honestly just want more money/time for other hobbies, but I still enjoy seeing the new prints and admiring new dresses. I'm even thinking about starting a shopping service so I can live through other buyers, that would honestly be enough for me.
>>
File: dontmocklolis.jpg (51KB, 244x260px) Image search: [Google]
dontmocklolis.jpg
51KB, 244x260px
>gf breaks up with me because cosplay is "retarded"
>find her on Instagram
>nothing but after-sex selfies with her new guy
>>
>>9082858
You could give me a try, I love listening and genuinely want to help. You don't have anything to lose since we're both strangers.
>>
>>9081341

Your father probably has trouble conveying his emotions. Unless he flat out told you he's disappointed in you then I don't think that's the case. I might be going out on a limb but your own insecurities may be being projected unto others and you might feel like they hold negative impressions of you that aren't even there to begin with. I'm sure you have lots of people that support you and are rooting for you, whether you realize it or not, so don't give up on yourself!
>>
>>9085581
That shit is the worst
>>
>>9085611
Tfw can't post anything because hwc would jump all over it
>>
>>9085586
Yeah that's the most likely thing but I wish they would have told me first!
>>
>>9084061

Are they hot? Flattered

Are they ugly? Call the cops
>>
>>9085649
It's a familiar feel. Just today I decided it would be time to downsize my wardrobe. So I went through my closet, picked all the dresses I haven't worn in a year or longer. So good so far. But then I decided to try them on cause I couldn't remember anymore how they looked on me and why I even bought them in the first place. And then I was like
>fuck I can't sell this, this looks to pretty on me
Now I will keep the 8 dresses I wanted to sell. I just can't. It's really stupid cause I know they wil continue tol rot in my closet until the eternity of time. The only thing I can bring myself to do is to stop buying new things. Just delete all your bookmarks, stop following lolita updates and such. It will free you anon, trust me.
>>
>>9086252
sorry for typos btw, I'm a bit in a rush today.
>>
>local bjd comm is shit
>local lolita comm is too full of drama
>none of my other hobbies involve groups

well, I'm doomed to have no social life
>>
File: ryukotriggered.jpg (126KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
ryukotriggered.jpg
126KB, 1067x600px
>out in my frilliest coord
>dude asks me for a picture
>set my chicken nuggets down and oblige
>turn around after pic
>nuggets have a footprint in them
>>
File: hakuei.gif (808KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
hakuei.gif
808KB, 500x200px
>In Hakuei cosplay
>Guest cosplayer was cosplaying Aladdin
>Sees me
>Cosplayer gets all excited like 'Hakuei!' and runs up to me and gives me a hug
>We exchange questions and comments with an interpreter since she doesn't speak English
>Made my day

Pic related.
>>
>>9086954
I went to the movies today and some dumbass sat on my Coke. I feel you, sister.
>>
File: nightmare.jpg (29KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
29KB, 722x349px
I have to wake up for my new job in six hours, but all I wanna do is lie in bed and look at pictures of my dead con crush.

I almost wish I'd never started cosplaying. It's brought me so much heartbreak.
>>
I only have two friends I cosplay with and while I love them, I feel like a 3rd wheel with them a lot. Especially lately, they've been planning a lot of couple cosplays. And it's like, if I plan a couple cosplay with one of them, the other has to join in too somehow. It's getting to the point where I don't really want to cosplay with them. I'll be ignored anyway so what's the point right?

>also
>had been planning on getting a place with them in the future
>apparently they've been talking about it just being the two of them
>well fuck you too
>guess i'm stuck living at home
>>
>>9079169
I-I think I want to host a Poetry and Prose
Picnic meet. I've had it in my head. Stewing.
>>
>>9084145
My mom does the same shit. It's fucking annoying, like I love her but holy shit woman.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>birthday on friday
>con in a couple weeks
>have to schedule shoots, do business-y stuff
>celebrate 4th of july alone because my only friend didnt invite me out
>sister and her friend dont even want to invite me with them
>see them post on snapchat and twitter pics of fireworks and shit
>12 year old dog suddenly not feeling well
>he might not make it much longer

Feels like the world is against me suddenly. Thankfully I just got on anti-depressants a week ago, so maybe I won't feel as bad when my dog passes and I have to celebrate my birthday alone. I-I can only h-hope...
>>
File: 1380215501392.jpg (86KB, 1244x688px) Image search: [Google]
1380215501392.jpg
86KB, 1244x688px
>be a brolita
>enjoying lolita fashion
>embracing my feminine side
>start to have breast envy with the other lolitas in my Comm
>cannot stop thinking about becoming pregnant and have a parasite grow inside of me for 9 months
>dreamt last night of a wedding and I was the one wearing a wedding dress

Why is Sailor Moon a gateway drug for guys to become magical girls?
>>
>>9082590
Even if mixing burando is bad, you'll get the foreigner pass.
>>
>Anything I can think of "oh I love that" is too complicated for a beginner to try.

What did you male folks do to cut your teeth in cosplay? What is "too complex" for a beginner, if anything? I have a fair amount to get in order with my life first but I'd like to try and attend my first con with Otakon when it goes to DC (hoping to move back to nova if someone actually Répondez S'il Vous Plaît to my resume), or maybe even Katsucon in Feb if my affairs get in order beforehand. One of which is to get into decent shape too. I'd love to do estinien or ornstein. I haven't watched Arslan but I love Shahnameh and Persian mythology and daryun looks pretty neat and more accessible if I get in much better shape. Was also an advent stun lancer but I feel like that's a bit niche.

I'm also scared that at 27 (and probably 28 by the time I can attend a con) I'll be too old for anything. I wish I hadn't been trying so hard to deny being a nerd and just embraced it earlier.

>>9085172

What'cha studying? I miss uni so much. I'd love to go to graduate school but considering my student debt already fat lot of that, even though it seems like everything in my field prefers/wants a masters. If not for my late pop's piece of shit brother and his shrew wife writing my family out of the will I would have had the money (and then some) to say nothing of having been better able to take care of dad's alzheimer's. Money is a hell of a drug to turn friends and family into jackals.

>>9087829

Find some seagull that wants to dress you up like a lolita.

>>9087400

Do you have fond memories to think back to? I think you'd regret not doing it more than doing it. The hollowness of dreaming of what might have been hurts more than the bitterness of what came and went.
>>
File: tumblr_o3f9hlcQef1s8as3do2_540.jpg (49KB, 540x293px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3f9hlcQef1s8as3do2_540.jpg
49KB, 540x293px
>>9078542

>have severe social anxiety
>been slowly making progress over the years
>baby's first big con with friends
>having a good time, excited to meet VA
>tons of cosplayers at the con of this character he's famous for
>multiple opportunities to ask for a photo
>spaghetti everywhere, end up not saying anything to cosplayers
>this continues throughout the whole con
>ended up spending all my money so can't see VA, doesn't even have a panel
>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
File: 2015-02-19_22-30-58_570.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2015-02-19_22-30-58_570.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>9084759

You'll get on the ball. Just a temporary hurdle, considering how much new startups of any kind struggle it's inevitable. Keep at it and you'll get there.

>>9084690

Take a break? What's changed in the 6 years that you can control?

>>9082858

I'm not sure it'll help but I once remember there was some suicide help chat thing, or maybe it was an email one, and just typing out what I felt helped. Lot easier than having to speak to someone on the phone about stuff I don't reveal to anyone. Which, judging from the hollow feeling that's stirring in my heart I'll be doing shortly, weeee.

>>9082718
>Now she won't stop messaging me and trying to get me to go out. I miss being the rural country princess. I'm out of style here.

You may be out of style but she clearly likes you and enjoys your company. Could be she even wants to help bring you into fashion, but try to not let the fear (unfounded or founded) of gossip and snobbish disdain keep you from enjoying this new friend of yours.

>>9081835

Sleep cozy kitters. I love mine, she's such a spoiled loud little princess and so clingy. Obviously cattes are a thousand times easier than a babby, but it was nice to know I have a modicum of paternalism in me. Swear if I have a daughter I'll dote on her to hell and back.

>>9087886

I aint' been to a con myself but might be everyone's first time isn't exactly smooth sailing. I hope you give it another go, the first time is bound to be the most nerve-wracking.

>>9084947

I'm optimistic you'll be able to segway those online friends into local friends. I was too chickenshit to meet the online friends I made in Wildstar and FF14 with earlier opportunities, but hopefully I'll be able to commit to meeting them at the maryland renn faire this fall. It's always hard to keep from measuring yourself by what others your age are up to, but (continuing)
>>
File: 1467685952246.jpg (120KB, 1000x699px) Image search: [Google]
1467685952246.jpg
120KB, 1000x699px
>>9087911

(continuing) what I've seen and heard of others is that life can and will work out in unexpected and unorthodox ways. Just try and take that brave step, hard as it is when you're starting from nothing. You might feel awkward and spaghetti-upsetti meeting them like >>9087886 experienced but I'm sure >>9087886 will do better next time and the next. L'esprit de l'escalier reigns supreme when you don't do something - who would want to attend something they think they'll be nervous and terrible at? Here I am thinking my first time at a con will be hot shit and I'll meet cool people and cute gals but I know I'll be dropping pasta from my pockets like someone's doing a cartoon shakedown of Mario and Luigi. I'll be lucky if I even manage the entire event and not just turn tail and run.

>>9087778

Try to remember the good 12 years of love and happiness you gave doggo. And I don't mean to sound like some luddite contrarian but sometimes I think social media stuff like that does more harm than good when it comes to envy. Not meant in a bad way, just in that inevitability that one will wish they were doing the fun and glamorous and exciting things someone posts on it. If not going fully off of it then maybe just avoid checking it when you are in a doldrums of not doing anything.

Have moth-girl I am currently infatuated with.
>>
>>9087911
>>9087923
Wish I had someone like you to talk with from time to time.You sound like a great conversation partner.
>>
posted in the last thread with all bad feels, but now I have at least some good feels.
>thought I was gonna have to shell out hella $$$ on a skirt on my wishlist
>seller was talking about CAD, not USD, exchange rate worked in my favor
>had money from rebate app on paypal so it was even less expensive
>now have $60 extra to spend, plus an unexpected early birthday check
>will be able to afford Diner Doll for my birthday

On the other hand:
>hit a plateau and gained 2lb back
>GW seems way more distant than ever and I'm worried I won't be able to fit into brand even though my bigger friend has the same skirt and it fits her fine
>ED flaring up again

sort of a mixed bag for the beginning of this month.
>>
>>9086964
This story made my day
>>
>>9087881
Don't feel bad anon, I honestly don't think it's ever too late to get into your nerd things. I didn't really start until college because it was the first time I was away from my very strict normalfag family. If you feel too old at an anime convention, there's plenty of older crowd nerd cons to look into.
I suggest watching Arslan and setting Daryun as your cosplay goal! It's very normal for people to get into shape for cosplay, and it's oddly satisfying when your nerd interests can coincide with normie things like working out. Could you maybe find a friend to cosplay Arslan with you? It's always more fun to do things in a group or with a friend, and I guarentee you will have twice the amount of fun cosplaying from the same series with friends.

The good thing about being an adult is that your time is your own. When you get home from work or where ever, take some time every day to practice sewing or prop making. If you live on your own, there's no one to judge if it takes you multiple times to get something right.
>>
>>9084728
you gotta jump ship bruh

that boy aint right
>>
File: large.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>me still living with parents
>in the middle of nowhere
>no car, my house is in the countryside and i cannot go by feet downtown because there is the fucking highway
>i'm too scared of driving and someone else have to pick me up
>i want to dress lolita or wear more my lolita items
>but my parents feel so ashamed if go out in lolita, my mom even felt embarassed and didn't went with me for a walk if i was with a AP pink skirt, i didn't even wear lolita, just a normie outfit with a non lolita skirt
>neither if i go alone i can dress as i want because they wont pick me up if i dress in that "ridicolous" way
>I'm doomed to wear just pants in summer and i hate them instead of cute dresses and skirts
>mfw not much friends
>because i have assburgers but no one knows it
How i can wear lolita when i cannot be allowed to go out with it ?Should i move from my house definitely or i can convince them i can wear lolita and make them used to?
I'm not underaged, i'm past 20 and i feel like a little child sometimes. Having overprotective parents maybe is the cause of my sperg personality and my inability to wear what i want o go where i want.
>>
>>9088079
Damn. Where do you live? Sounds awkward af
>>
I'm gonna post about this again with more details this time cause last time everyone assumed I'm a guy trying to get into a girls pants. I am not.

I'm a grown ass woman in a long term relationship. I'm looking to make friends in my local comm. I've met a lot of nice people but unfortunately none of us really click so to speak. That's cool, at least I have a place to escape to.

I also spent a lot of time on here complaining about not being able to make friends and someone gave me shit for not wanting to befriend "itas". At which point I was like, you're right, I should give newbies a chance, so I did.

This one girl has latched onto me and messages me all the time and she's always trying to go to the same meet ups as me. This is fine except the same thing that always keeps me from making friends happens. I have nothing in common with this person besides lolita. And even lolita we do not have the same taste. She likes classic and I fucking hate it. And I have to hold back every time I talk to her because she's just gushing over it.
She also loves anime. I do not. And she's into like really old fandoms of shows I've never seen and don't plan to watch because I'm not a huge tv person and I've explained this to her.. but she keeps trying to talk to me about this stuff and just, fuck I don't know what to do?

I want to be nice but man, I don't do animus or tv shows. Or movies. No one seems to get this? Also she's not really an ita looks wise, or at least what I've seen her wear, she is doing alright but she does have the greasy unwashed weeb hair and doesn't wear any make up.
And of course she has all kinds of disabilities which is sad, so I want to be her friend but I just can't relate. I have a full time job and every time I try to talk about it she gets all dismissive and starts going on about lolita or some shit she watches.

I've flat out told her several times that I have no interest in those things, she won't take that for an answer. I don't know what else to do.
>>
>>9088079
I was, and still am, terrified of driving, but I still drive every single day because I have to. If you don't want to rely on your parents picking you up you have to drive. The more you do it the easier it will get, even if you're always tense doing it.

Whats the point of trying to move out if you can't even drive yourself? Do you really want to take public transport while wearing lolita?
>>
>>9088092
I live in Italy in a small town that is super boring. Yeah i know, i feel embarassed by how i'm for this i developed minor depression and sometimes anxiety. Not living the life i want is awful, all i can do is trying to find a job and moving alone even if my parents still tell me to finish university and wait for work but i can't really.
>>9088094
I don't mind to get public transport to be honest, i have fear not to the act of driving but of others driving in the street i start to panic.
I live in a safe town and there aren't dangers or weirdos unless you go out alone at night.
>>
>>9088105
Well I dont know about Italy and there public transport but I assume its cleaner than Americas. Although I still feel a lot more could go wrong, not because of people but like dirt and things getting caught on your dresses.

I still think practicing driving could open up a lot more for you.

Have you tried seeing if your University has any jobs at the actual campus?
>>
>>9088105
>tfw no kawaii Italian lolita gf

;_;
>>
>>9088111
Really?It's ages i try and i have the same reactions, for this i gave up after all that practise, took my license card also a bit late for this irrational fear and i cannot use it in real life.
Wish it was cleaner, there aren't piss or trash but still isn't that clean, i can use a paper tissue in case. Buses and trains usually are fine, unless you go in the bathroom.
No, wish my university had job opportunities. I have to find just a low wage job to start, here in Italy neither graduated people from university find the jobs as they wont and they remain jobless or with low wages jobs unless you are lucky.
>>
>>9088121
If you want to dress jfash with me and have presentable looks and longer hair wouldn't be bad anon.
>>
>>9088126
I've never tried it before (I've only cosplayed) but Aristo looks fun, and I do have longer hair.
>>
>>9084728

>tfw that was my relationship with my ex

Dem feels. It's better to cut yourself off before it's too late but I know how hard that can be. Best of luck anon. I clung onto an LDR for 3 years even though he never wanted to move to the US. Shit sucks.
>>
>>9087993
What rebate app, they never seem to be worth it
>>
>>9088134
>wanting someone to willingly move to the US

forwhatpurpose.png
>>
>>9088128
Oh cool anon, i'm glad in this board there are guys that are willing to do a bit of effort in fashion and looks as us girls, instead to be r9k rejects. I wear also very simple gothic fashion as normie wear, never tried aristo but i want to wear gothic lolita, because all i have is just sweet.
Maybe if i wear all black lolita i can be passable and go out without having parents being pissed if i wear pink or printed items.
>>
>>9088154
I'm not sure if beards would be much hindrance to male Jfash, though. Sorry to hear about your situation, though! I love the fashion. Always pains me to read all of those kinds of stories with unsupportive families/boyfriends who don't want to be seen in public with a girl in Jfash. I'd encourage it.
>>
>>9088135
I use Swagbucks and App Bounty. I have a lot of spare time and I'm a tightwad, so to me they are worth the time investment to get points/rewards.
>>
>>9088160
I think beards work if styled well, usually aristo could fit "gothic" style beards!
I'm glad you encourage girls to wear lolita or other jfashion instead to be ashamed. I have my parents that they just bug me in this, usually i go along well even if they are scared if get more independent. I would never date a guy that would be embarassed to see me in lolita or other jfashion, one thing is they don't like it but they accept one thing is being ashamed by your gf to wear what she love. Some guys are a bit scared at the beginning to see their partner wearing lolita but they get used to and help her as well!
>>
File: 1395192004643.jpg (22KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
1395192004643.jpg
22KB, 235x250px
>Photographer is putting up pictures from lolita fashion show
>Picked my ugliest pose and derpiest expression to add to official album
>Somehow managed to worsen shadows on my face
>Caught my otks rolling down (was changing outfits and had no time to apply sock glue/tape)
>The ita looks better than me

Never tagging myself in that picture, no sir.
>>
>>9088173
Interesting, I didn't know that about the beards. I'm pretty useless with fashion in general but I'd like that to change.

And good, you shouldn't settle for a guy who's not gonna be supportive of it. I think something that scares a lot of guys about it is how much the fashion itself can cost, but in the long run, it's really not that different to other enthusiast hobbies. Lord knows how much some men pour into hobbies like cars or computers.
>>
>>9085045
>>9085064
Great idea! and you can figure out her size by seeing which dresses she had, so you can keep it a surprise
>>
>decide to sell a few dresses because I feel like sweet doesn't fit me at least not my preferred color way
>one of which was old '09 AP dress that was my 2nd dream dress favorite color way but not prefered cut but I feel like I didn't pull it off well
>sell it to someone because they posted WTB on multiple platforms
>come across her Instagram now 6 months later
>she looks so adorable, pulls it off way better and her caption is "finally found my dream dress!!!"
>feels good man
>>
Does waiting for BL to restock the l325 in black count as a feel?
>>
>tfw dress I was waiting a month for finally came in
>I love it
>go to try it on, cant find if it has a zipper
>decide to be dumb and try putting it on over the head
>boobs are too large this way
>hear a pop
>take off dress
>tfw I popped off one of the waist tie buttons
Right after that I found the zipper.... welp its not like I planned on selling it at least.

I do feel lied to though, the measurements are definitely not what the owner listed them going up to :(
>>
>>9088309
on a brighter note though
>finally bought one of my dream dresses for really cheap
>came with the bonnet and matching scarf
>>
I have a friend who i'm trying to help make costumes. However she's pretty large, which isn't exactly the issue. She's always been a little heavier yet still thin, but now it's just straight overweight/obese.

Basically she got into the whole tumblr body acceptance crap, which is bad when she insists that she can wear something and have it be pretty. I mean people can do what they want and wear what they want, but when it's clearly bad for your health to be like this is when i draw the line. Plus I don't advise wearing something that will rip/tear/destroy itself under the stress, which is where we get into spats. I don't really know what to do
>>
Too fat for my burando now after taking a break from lolita. Start diet immediately when I discover this but I know it will be at least a couple of weeks till any progress can be seen even with strong resolve and no cheating.
How did I let this get away from me?
It's way harder to lose weight than just maintain in the first place.
Lesson learned.
>>
> Everytime I order something I always get scared I'm going to loose that shit because I've heard so many horror stories
> I'm some pale Hispanic and I worry too much that I can't do Jfashion and Lolita because I look so weird and have a Latina booty and not rail thin
>>
>>9088320
Agree to disagree and tell her you value the friendship so you don't want to fight with her anymore. Stop costuming with her and enjoy other aspects of the friendship.
>>
>>9088287
This is the most I can hope for whenever I sell my stuff. I'm glad that it worked out well for you and her
>>
>>9088333
trips confirm best advice
>>
>>9088465
Not just trips. Dub trips
>>
>>9088189
I don't think it's that expensive compared to other hobbies (for example ball jointed dolls, i would like to collect them but it's more expensive than lolita) if you get bargains on auctions or buy from taobao/f+f. I just sell things online, also handmade, i don't earn much but it's always something for lolita. Well, it's normal some are scared, because they fear their lolita partner would treat them as a cash cow, instead to have a job or earn money online or if they are brolitas/ouji/aristo/whatever, they are scared to not look good, money, it takes effort and dedication and also acceptance if their parents/friends or partner doesn't accept them. I think for a guy is worse, because it's considered "not a manly thing" being interested to fashion in general or if they love makeup, guys could look good with eyeliner and a bit of foundation.
>>
>>9087886
>that pic
FUCKING PISCALARIUS HOUSE.
I'M TOO IMPATIENT FOR THAT TIMING, STUPID BANDIT SAILOR GUY.

Several hours spent hitting 100% favour doing the thefts. At least I got a few thieving levels, but still. God damn.

Anyways, back on topic.

I started a new job and have less time to work on my cosplay. And my video game addiction that caused my interest in cosplaying in the first place is getting in the way of my cosplaying by sucking up too many hours.

How do you guys inspire yourselves after work to get to work on your cosplay?
>>
>been hunting for dreamdress for many moons
>out to dinner with bf on 4th july
>fb notification
>friend has tagged me in sales post for DD
>mfw scrambling to message seller before someone else
>seller tells me i'm first to contact
>fuckyes.jpg
>bonus round: seller is super sweet and we actually have mutuals - dress will arrive by this weekend
>feels good man
>>
Mfw my senpai was looking for someone who could make Rin Kaenkyou's dress for him (Touhou fandom i know right) and because i've done a few commissions myself and wanted to make Rin's dress for awhile i took the job and now i'm super nervous/excited bc everyone in our 2hu comm will look at the dress when it's done ;;;;
>>
>>9088136

His country is third world and literally has laws against both my race and gender. I refuse to move there. Not sure why he wanted to be there either since his career would be highly limited by said discrimination.

It was a good time but in the end yeah there were things that just weren't working out.
>>
>>9078588

Man sometimes I wish i wasn't an only child so i could have nieces or nephews. Though I guess I've come close

>5 months ago
>Bf and I finally move into a house together
>It's small, but has just enough space for the two of us and our dog
>In a nice neighborhood
>Neighbors are an older couple who have a 8 year old daughter
>Instantly takes a liking to us and our dog, she'll come over to play with him sometimes after school if she has nothing else going on
>Couple needed to go out of town to attend funeral, ask us to take care of the girl for a week
>She's delighted
>Find out she really likes stuffed toys, so I make her a small stuffed bunny rabbit
>She loves it, spend the rest of the week teaching her some small crafting basics and watching Glitter Force (Netflix's version of Smile Precure)
>Her parents can't thank us enough

She and her friends still come over sometimes. We probably won't have kids of our own, but this is nice too.
>>
>>9088715

Did she just stop coming as often?
>>
>met boyfriend through mutual interest in cosplay
>he's much better at it than me
>over four years later, thinking of breaking up with him for a number of important reasons
>know I will probably never cosplay seriously again without his help

There's a whole, whole lot more to this than just worrying about cosplay, but it ain't gull-related. Bottom line is I feel sick and have a million things on my mind.
>>
>5'5" and 205 lbs
>has been watching what I eat and going to the gym since high school
>thought I got over stress eating
>dealing with money shit, all my friends moving away, boyfriend moving away, dad getting diagnosed with pancreatic cancer
>nothing good is happening in my life
>freaked out because I can't sew and Otakon is next month
>doesn't matter, too fat to cosplay
>going from spending 2 hours at the gym and eating only raw veggies and water to skipping the gym and eating garbage in my bed
>trying hard but not hard enough
>just wanna be cute and skinny
>>
>>9088730
If it's because he's being a shit lord I've found vengeance is a great motivator.
>>
>>9088726

I mean it's summer so she comes over more often, only problem is we work during the day so she can only come in the evenings or weekends.
>>
>>9078588
This made me feel so happy. Congrats on finding a new bit of family!
>>
>>9088746
Basically we have a kid together, he barely sees his kid, and when he does he'd usually rather play on his tablet than spend time with his child. He also refuses to get a real job and acts like he's trying super hard, when he works part-time on the weekends and dicks around all night every night.

Did the thing when I was pregnant where he promised to get his act together and planned on marrying me, but he meets halfway, then slowly slinks back into past shitty behaviors because he's more comfortable with them. You know what time he woke up today? Like 5 fucking PM, because he was up until the afternoon playing video games. He was supposed to go to the park with his son and I today. He never showed up. I'm fucking sick of him letting me down, then acting like he's a victim whenever he's questioned.

>tfw I had a child with a loser
>tfw still in love with a loser

Vent over.

More cgl-related, at least I can do cute mom/child cosplays, when he's old enough to come to cons with me.
>>
>see lots of super talented people online (drawing, sewing, crafting, etc)
>know that rationally speaking I should use this as motivation to work hard and get better
>still feel worthless and want to give up on everything anyway

...how do y'all get out of these slumps
>>
>>9088796
I don't, I wallow in self-pity.
>>
>>9088796
I make a list of the top 10 things of my own that I want to accomplish ( or list my progress if I'm already working on projects ), then I eat a little chocolate, listen to music and take a bubble bath and sleep. In the morning, I re-read my list and decide what to work on.
>>
>>9088759
I feel bad for your kid man.
>>
>>9088812
I do, too. He's got a lot of support from me and my parents, and his grandmother on his father's side, but I think he needs a better father figure. The issue is that now I have to figure out if it's better to grow up with a bad father figure, or no father figure at all. At least I'm a decent mother; I read to him, play with him, take him places, all that good stuff.

I want to do what's best for him, but I can't decide on the lesser of two evils. I'm leaning toward breaking up, but I'm worried about how that will affect him in the long run.
>>
I hate how being an aspie makes me feel like I'm a burden to everyone.
It's horrible reading people's experiences with SO's that have it or suspected, because it's always negative and always sounds like everyone with autism is a dick.

I just want to be normal, and knowing I'll always be the weird one and unlikable makes me hate myself beyond comprehension.
>>
>>9088832
As someone who is a daughter to a single mother who divorced my father due to:

>Raped her
>Tried to rape her again after they divorced
>Threw her out of the house in the middle of december 7 months pregnant with me
>Tried to make her cook and clean for him and his brothers
>Didn't pay child support
>Fucked for years at a time
etc

The way she handled it, was that telling he was my father and he did love me in his own way BUT, BIG BUT she did tell me what he did (my father is the type of abandon a child, then try and come back and have the child take care of him when he's old) Basically

>Didn't say my dad was horrible etc, but told me his actions without bias and told that he is my father and she does want me to see him if I want
>Told me the truth
>Provided me with a lot of support and care, kept me very distracted in my younger years

Case in point, it will hurt but knowing the truth is going to help your son in the long run a lot more. At least he has extra family, my mother was in a new country, not knowing the language and completely alone.

Anyway, no father is better than a horrible one.

Take it from someone who knows.

As for the long, that's honestly up to how you raise him. If he has good strong support from you, your family and his grandmother. You should be fine honestly, and so should your son.

Your bf is just hurting him now and will continue to do so.
>>
>>9088857
Fucked off for years at a time****
>>
>>9088857
>>9088860
I was a little impressed that he fucked for years at a time.

But yeah, I see what you're saying. And I suppose he'd be free to seek out a new father figure. A father figure doesn't necessarily have to be his father, or even my romantic partner.
>>
>>9088870
It doesn't really, you seem like you've got a good head on your shoulders so I doubt your son will suffer much, good luck to you and him! and hopefully you can send your ex kicking to the curb.
>>
File: lolifeels.png (164KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
lolifeels.png
164KB, 500x461px
The head of my penis has itched since I got home from AX.

No, I didn't attend the orgy.
>>
My parents (mostly my dad by far) have never been too supportive of my hobbies growing up ("Swimming is pointless!", "Video games are a waste, and even then nothing but killing simulators and aren't for girls!", "Your foreign TV shows are a bad influence!")

I grew up in a relatively strict Catholic household, which eased up a bit when my parents got divorced. Now i'm moving in with my boyfriend of two years and although my mom has lightened up a ton since then she still has never approved of my "playing pretend" hobby. Now my father is pissed that not only do I cosplay, but also that i'm moving in with someone i'm not married to. Quite frankly I'm just sick of them treating me like a kid, or that we live in the 17th century.
>>
>>9088972

Parents often make the mistake of trying to either life vicariously through their kids or expecting their kids to be nothing more than a carbon copy reflection of them. I've heard from others with more strained relationships with their parents that moving out or moving further away did wonders for the relationship and made their parents seem a lot more sane. They should either with time come to love you as their daughter regardless of your hobbies or, as time goes on and they see less of your hobbies they'll stop behaving like that.

>>9087948

Thanks. I swear if I could go back in time I'd have studied to become a therapist rather than pursue my foreign affairs passion (since nobody is fucking hiring me for it goddammit). If you need someone to talk to from time to time, while I worry I tend to be a flakey and otherwise withdrawn and private person, you can reach me at [email protected].

>>9088009

Thank you, and that last line is very true. I don't know anyone to be an Arslan but if I like the character as much as I like how he looks it's definitely more accessible than Estinein [spoiler]much as it would lack a chilly dragon-crazy Ysayle waifu. I love them giraffes[/spoiler].

>>9088105
Having heard how tough Italian driving exams are I can undersand the trepidation, although I would echo what >>9088094 said. I was once in your shoes after I got T-boned (no injuries but shook me up). Was terrified of driving, terrified of upsetting people on the road. After driving, driving, more driving, I actually like driving now.

>>9088328
>Latina booty

L O N D O N
O - okay silliness aside, are there not dresses with large and puffed out skirts to hide a larger butt? No familiarity with lolita, but I'm thinking of those victorian era dresses with wide flared out skirts. Have you ever been able to wear lolita or Jfashion? It might just be looking at the slim and trim photoshoot models and thinking it'd only work for their tiny frames.
>>
>>9088917
U ok?
>>
>>9088917
wash under the folds next time
>>
>>9088759
>>9088857 is right. Some guys just aren't meant to be fathers (my own included). All I can say is I wish you the best of luck and I'm sure you'll make the right decision! Hopefully things don't get too nasty, especially since you guys are just daring and not actually married.
>>
>>9088328
I second this:>>9088996

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>Finally get my second dream job
>Maybe will get a promotion to my first by the end of the year
>No loan to pay, so I'm saving tons, don't have a big salary but already reached 10k in my account
>Super cool workplace, job and colleagues
>Next con is this weekend
>A slutty friend of mine is preparing an orgy in her room for the first night and there will be this kancolle cosplayer I want to see

I'm sorry for boasting that on a feel thread but I'm on freaking fire, it's ridiculous
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.