[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lolita General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 37

File: FB_IMG_1466857481203.jpg (60KB, 552x773px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466857481203.jpg
60KB, 552x773px
Pictures of these dresses when
>>
Sooo Japan has stopped/halted trading.
Where is our god now?
>>
Lol at all those people saying Diner Doll would be a blood bath.
>>
>>9070017
Eh?
>>
>>9070055
I'm really surprised that not even the mint colorway in any cut is sold out. It seemed to be popular at least.
A lot of prints don't do so well latley, I 'd love to know if this is because they upped their stock numbers
>>
>>9070017
>>9070065
>Trading was briefly halted for Japan's Nikkei futures on Friday (June 24) as global equity markets plunged..
>>
>>9070088
The last true blood baths I saw were for the Holy Lantern and Misty Sky rereleases. It seems every print since then hasn't sold out.
>>
>>9070014
Top looks like possible chocolate print, w/ the dripping edges. I'm intrigued.
>>
>>9070017
This would wreck their economy. Kindly shut the fuck up when you literally know nothing about economy.

>>9070091
Exactly. Futures are contracts that lock a currency's value in place. For example, I would use this if I had a good feeling the currency would appreciate against mine. We would lock at 110yen to the USD if we knew it would keep getting stronger later.
>>
secrets
>>
File: fynPWYh[1].png (596KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
fynPWYh[1].png
596KB, 480x640px
>>9070132
suck fifty dicks metafags
>>
>>9070136
Says the fatty wearing AP because it goes bigger than meta, with a peignoir to cover up your belly.
>>
>>9070200
MM master race here, enjoy your lard-ass shit taste.
>>
Has anything happened with the BtSSB collab with CLAMP?
>>
>>9070055
I am so happy that it wasn't. Hopefully it would stay like that until I can afford it
>>
>>9070014
A chess print and a swan print?! This is good. This is very good. Don't you dare mess this up, AP.
>>
>>9070287
Delayed into eternity.
>>
So now that the yen has risen, do you expect the western market to purchase less from JP? Maybe LM sales will start to pick up again.
>>
>>9070588
I don't see myself ordering from Japan any time soon. Unless there's a really good deal, I'll do it, but I'm only using Lacemarket at the moment.
>>
2016 has been crazy

I'm fully expecting a Mr. Yan x Manasama collab

Manasama daki when??
>>
>>9070588
yeah I'm probably going to hold off on buying for a while. The exchange rate + recent price hike on EMS means the deals aren't so great anymore.
>>
GET ON THIS SWEET BRAND DEAL ONLY $15!

http://www.lacemarket.us/innocent-world-one-piece-dress-2/
>>
>>9070713
Not funny whatsoever
>>
File: DreamVBolero.jpg (77KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
DreamVBolero.jpg
77KB, 600x800px
I wasn't sure if I should post this on the Aliexpress thread or what.

I've been wanting to buy this bolero, but half of the images are broken/missing, and I'm looking up shopping guides and reviews that include the size chart which aren't very helpful to me since they're reviews and guides on other items. I have a feeling that the broken images include the size chart.

My bust is about 92 cm (and bicep is about 31.5 cm). I'm not sure if I should get the medium because of the stretchy materials or if I should go up a size because of tiny Japanese sizing.

btw, 4chin thinks links are spam: the item is number

>520429

Personal reviews of this item in particular is appreciated! Let me know which version you bought too (I can't decide between version A or B).
>>
>>9070737
>looks legit
>other listings look legit
>100% positive feedback
But what's the catch?
>>
>>9070851
I don't see this on the actual Yumetenbo Rakuten or webshop, probably sold out for a long time and you get a lookalike. But here's a similar one http://www.dreamvs.jp/sp/index.php?toid=MOB_ARTICLE&fromid=MOB_SEARCH_RESULT&article_id=421653&pageno=1
>>
>>9070851
I have one similar to the right one. I'm a petite size, but the one I got was a bit loose on me (but that's always the case with clothing, wether japanese or western). but the sleeves do fit decently, so I would go up a size if I were you. hope it helps a bit
>>
File: 3d_cartoon_water_flake_smile.gif (194KB, 364x364px) Image search: [Google]
3d_cartoon_water_flake_smile.gif
194KB, 364x364px
>>9070014
How does one get started into lolita?
>>
Lief wants to charge me $30 on EMS shipping for a necklace. This seems high as I thought EMS went by weight? Can anyone confirm?
>>
File: 94f.gif (58KB, 495x623px) Image search: [Google]
94f.gif
58KB, 495x623px
>Diner Doll wasn't that popular online
>Got the cut and color I wanted

Judge all you want, I feel good
>>
>>9071411
EMS charges a base rate for the first 2kg, then additional charges for every kg above that. So a half kg would be the same charge as 2kg. That's why EMS is pants for small orders
>>
>>9071384
lots of research, lots of lurking. then buying an outfit (my-lolita-dress or wunderwelt are good places to start, second is secondhand brand) and going to meets
>>
File: Cl2zvQCVAAA81Tx.jpg (225KB, 788x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cl2zvQCVAAA81Tx.jpg
225KB, 788x1200px
First glimpse of checkmate.
I'm not really fond about it luckily, exchange rates sucks at moment.
>>
>>9071446

With all its incongruous details, this looks more like a mediocre taobao design than AP. Oh well, good thing I don't like AP.
>>
I've never order from meta before but decided to take advantage of their summer sale. I paid and got a confirmation from PayPal but not a second one from meta. Also the money wasn't taken out of my bank account yet. Is this normal? Or should I email them?
>>
>>9071446
Why is AP catering to the Chinese and their shitty taste in lolita?
>>
>>9071068
>>9070871

Thanks familia.
>>
>>9071465
You should email them ASAP. It shouldn't take that long and it's not confirmed if you don't get a second email.
>>
>>9071478
Because the Chinese are rich and tasteless.
>>
>>9071505
Just emailed them. Thanks anon!!
>>
>>9071446
I wonder if this is the chocolate print for this year.
>>
>>9071446
That is such an odd colorway. If it comes in pink I will die though. Better save just in case.
>>
Anyone know what's going on with lolibrary? I know you need to message them on FB if you need your password reset, so I did, it's been 5 days and no reply. Normally they reply within hours.
>>
>>9071611
The print is called Checkmate, anon. Nothing about it is chocolate.
>>
>>9071653
I take that back, I guess I can see how the melty emblems could be chocolate-y... okay this is the weirdest print ever.
>>
>>9071432
Most specifically, how do you do when you're tall?
>>
>>9071684
can't really say as I'm petite, but most tall lolitas use underskirts and tights instead of socks
>>
>>9071446
the cuts
>>
>>9071446
>>9071702

better look at the colorways
>>
>>9071684
There's been tall girl threads in the past, try looking in the archive. Also, you might find this video helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHMpXGg8-HI
>>
>>9071446
Oh my how tragic. I was actually hopeful when I saw the preview but alas. I am disappoint. AP needs to step up their game. Not counting Misty Sky, when was the last time anything sold out on release?
>>
>>9070800
Okay salt-chan
>>
>>9071728
Holy Lantern
>>
>>9071708
Thanks a lot. If that 1m94 russian guy can do it, there is no reason i couldn't.
>>
Why are we getting leaks of Checkmate but not Swan?
>>
>>9071736
Should have said aside from rereleases instead. Feels like all of their recent stuff has taken forever to sell of. Even the special sets are slow.
>>
>>9071759
didn't they increase their stock tho?
>>
>>9071414
That print is fucking cute. I would've gotten it if I weren't trying to sell off a bunch of stuff
>>
>>9071432
>wunderwelt
Is wunderwelt better than closet child now?
>>
>>9072094
Depends on what you value more. WW's prices are higher but their stock is quite varied, they sell some really great pieces sometimes.
>>
>>9071414
Me too! I'm really surprised it wasn't more popular. Maybe everybody is waiting for summer sales?
>>
File: temmie.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
temmie.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>9072171
I'm worried it's going to sell out by the time I can afford to buy it...
>>
>>9071653
>chocolate bar print around hem that AP uses frequently and used as the texture for Melty Royal Chocolate
>forks and spoons
>not chocolate
ok
>>
>>9071759
Non-print still sells out occasionally.
>>
>>9071728
Chess Emblem.
>>
>>9071446
I like the design of the cut, but the print itself looks cheap for some reason, and why is their navy and red on this black version? Maybe this will look better with the navy/wine version that I'm spoting here >>9071705.
>>
>>9072094
you have to be super careful on WW though, they can have really low quality ratings that match the price, unlike CC. There was a shipping horror story with them about packaging iirc
>>
>>9071446
This is so ugly. It looks like a crappy taobao design. AP designers need to step up their game, their designs so far this year haven't been very impressive although I did quite like diner doll and the blue colorway of melty sky/cum dress.
>>
>>9072245
Adding to this, "grade C" stuff on WW has actual visible signs of wear as opposed to "grade 3" stuff on CC, which is basically NWOT with maybe a couple wrinkles.
>>
>>9072199
I literally responded right after saying I noticed the chocolate emblems. How retarded are you?
>>
>>9071446
I don't care for the dress but that's a rather cute cutsew...
>>
>>9072255
I bought a grade B jsk on CC that was missing a button and wasn't clearly stated (it said one of those things that translates to shortage or something that usually refers to no headbow). Both have issues, I'm trying to cut down on my international buying and just use LM. At least there I can ask for more information and pictures
>>
>>9072094
depends on what you like. CC stocks more recent releases and WW has more oldschool pieces
>>
>>9072527
lol goodluck I have found more undisclosed damages on stuff from lm than any other platform by far. those girls are shady
>>
Random guy here. Is there an equivalent to lolita but for men?
I mean like with suits, none of that creepy poorly done brolita stuff thanks.
>>
>>9072779
lurk more
>>
>>9070014
Did anyone manage to reserve these pieces?
>>
>>9071759
Stock has increased significantly. Let's not forget this. Remember since Holy Lantern they got extra Chinese factories for this stuff. Think of how many releases have not been a sell-out since then.
>>
>>9072779
Try aristocrat
>>
>>9072797
Did you see the post on Rufflechat about the Chinese lolita boycott (or attempted) of AP?

tl;dr:
>Chinese lolita wanted to buy melty/misty sky at an event at the LaForet store in Tokyo
>Got shunted aside for a bunch of "1st priority" Japanese girls
>waited 2 or so hours- wasn't allowed to buy her dress
>Store manager is nice to Japanese girls, turns into a frigid bitch to her
>AP twitter: Fuck y'all we're gonna check passports now for foreign buyers
>Chinese lolis flip their shit
>>
>>9072870
I wouldn't say attempted boycott, it's worked pretty damn well since no release since then has sold out at all.
>>
>>9072790
they's fugly so nope
>>
>>9072898
Could be a coincidence. Like other anon said, stock has increased so it might be harder to sell out.

More info's been brought up on the RC thread. Looks like the rule about passports and the weird priority thing have always been in place at the Tokyo LaForet store, so it's not like AP is exclusively being bitches to Chinese lolitas this one time. Sounds like it's more misunderstanding than anything, although I guess I wouldn't rule out an actual boycott outright.
>>
>>9072870
Actually they're only checking Chinese not all foreigners afaik. It's because of the increased number of Chinese people buying AP stock so they can scalp it in the home country.
>>
>>9072902
>so fugly
>only pictures of one release
>okay
>>
File: godisdeadandtaobaokilledhim.jpg (783KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
godisdeadandtaobaokilledhim.jpg
783KB, 750x1000px
>>
>>9072955
uncle sam kei
>>
>>9071446

Yeah not a fan either and I usually like the AP autumn stuff (like Loyal Rosette, Chess Emblem)
>>
>>9072955
I understand everything but the random beige bows.
>>
>>9072955
I would buy this just to wear on the 4th of July and it would be 100% worth it
>>
>>9072955
This is adorable, I need more 'Murica prints now.
>>
>>9072955
I want this.
>>
>>9071758
Ask the rude Chinese foreigner that took photos of the dress when they shouldn't have been taking photos at all.
>>
>>9072955
I want this purely so I can wear it with a kawaii cowboy hat on my next trip to the US of A
>obnoxious tourist-kei
>>
>>9072870
I don't think that the chinese get such a big boycott going for so long. People tend to forget things fast if they like something or they don't care for it at all.
Look at the many attempts for Bodyline boycotts and none worked out, at lest not longer than a week.
They probably overstocked.
>>
>>9072915
I saw it at the store
>>
>>9072955

you know girls are going to buy this and make shitty captain america coords
>>
>>9072191

Same, I want it but I'll have to wait for next week's paycheck...the plus with it not selling out immediately is that it won't run high for second hand sales even if I do miss it on the website.
>>
File: 20160627_183835.jpg (4MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160627_183835.jpg
4MB, 4128x2322px
I found something interesting so I thought I would share. So I'm helping a friend do research for a paper and when looking through this book called "Dance and Fashion" in the chapter about Japanese ballet and I came across a couple pages saying how ballet and Lolita share some similarities and that Innocent World's designer is influenced by ballet. The chapter also talks about ballet as a subject of shojo manga during the 50s and 60s. Pic related is a page from the book
(1/2)
>>
File: 20160627_183721.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160627_183721.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>9073782
Damnit! Sorry, it uploaded sideways even though I made it vertical after taking the pic. Idk why it did that
(2/2)
>>
>>9072700
Yeah but the pp claims process is so fast and easy if you have a real issue with misrepresented goods. It worked well especially with all the documentation from the LM process
>>
>>9072955
There are revolvers on it. I need this shit immediately
>>
>>9072909
Good. Let's take the market from the Chinese elite.
>>
>>9072909
This "chinese buying up everythting" problem is on all stores besides AP, I remember seeing on the news last year during lucky pack season how everybody was complaining about chinese lining up all night to be first in line and literally buying absolutely all the stock and not letting anybody else have anything, 5 minutes later it was already on auction sites. Also I have seen chinese girls on the AP line to get special sets who haven't even bought the thing but are already uploading for sale on weibo or whatever they use. This is a very big problem and it's very unfair for people who want to buy for personal use, but that being said, lolita is a niche fashion and if chinese stop buying it, its most probably gonna either die or fall very, very bad
>>
>>9073884
LMFAO. You realize the "Chinese Elite," at minimum, is like 13 million people, right? I'm not saying that all of China's top 1% buys lolita, but even a fraction of those people buying lolita would completely trounce any other countries combined. I don't think you know just how many rich Chinese there are.
>>
>>9073472

if it's China vs Japan I understand tho, there's a historical animosity so if they're going to boycott it could be done seriously

>my dad is chinese and has japanese customers
>takes their money but hates japan anyway
>has been holding grudge for over 50 years
>>
>>9073899
Japan is facing a fundamental change in tourism levels. The Chinese have money, they are visiting foreign countries.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/06/06/national/japan-issued-record-number-visas-chinese-2015-85/

"Japan handed out 3.78 million visas to Chinese nationals in 2015, up about 85 percent from the previous year as Chinese tourist arrivals increased on a weaker yen and relaxed visa rules, the Foreign Ministry said Monday."

Here's another thing. The Chinese are buying goods in Japan.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/04/27/national/japanese-retailers-manufacturers-fine-tune-marketing-approach-chinese-tourists/

I don't see a problem coming to visit and buy things. Everyone does it. However, the Chinese along with everyone else need to follow the rules, have good manners, and regulations when they Japan. The same statement above applies to the Americans visiting France or the UK. The Japanese need to cool and be patient, but not degrade foreigners.
>>
>>9073164

I think they're meant to be "gold" bows.

I really wish this shitty trend of beige = gold = goes with everything would stop. Gold is indeed neutral and does go with (almost) anything, yes. Beige, however, is not gold, and does not go with everything.

>>9073630

At least it's a step up from shitty homemade.
>>
>>9073782
>>9073787

This is pretty cool, thanks for sharing. Now that you mention it, IW does seem to release "ballerina" jsks quite often. I wonder if ballet is also the inspiration for ribbon socks.
>>
Could this be bloodbath potential?
>>
>>9074220
>>
>>9074221
>>
>>9074221
Is this AP? No way. This looks awful.
>>
>>9074220
Nope. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>9073911
Yeah but if they stop buying, we'd have a chance to get more say when it comes to brand.
>>
>>9074221
I want to like these new fall dresses, but none of them are speaking to me. I just feel so indifferent, so numb to all these AP releases ...
>>
Yet another release-- Dolly Dot
I actually think this one is really cute and simple
>>
>>9074220
I do think that the cut is kinda cute, I'd buy it if it was a non-print. But the print itself looks rather bad to me and the JSK cut with the overlay looks horrible, the bodice is taobao tier. The lace not being gathered much at the bottom also makes me think taobao, but maybe they're going to improve on that for the final release..?
The color looks interesting, but it made me think it's Meta immediately and also looks cheap somehow? Maybe it's just the photography+scan? Overall I don't think this will be popular, unless they release some more prettier detail pics or something. I'm excited for the socks in >>9074224, though.
>>
File: MINE.gif (496KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
MINE.gif
496KB, 500x281px
>>9072955
>>
>>9074221
The only thing I like on this page are the Checkmate socks.
>>
>>9074244
This looks like Milk, another looks like Meta and the other looks like baby. What are you doing AP? What's happening to your designers!?
>>
>>9074220
Oh shit I love that but it looks like taobao levels of tackiness. I would never pay AP prices for that.
>>
>>9074244

I like the variety, AP has been taking a lot of risks lately and while they don't always pay off, I've found myself much more drawn to them then before when they were just pure pastel vomit.
>>
>>9074291
Is this really AP? IT looks like a taobao quality print.
>>
>>9074220
AP just keeps releasing shit. BTSSB has been pretty disappointing too. Thus begins era of the taobao brands-the only brands releasing anything worth shit, if only because the huge variety means there are some gems.
>>
>>9074051
Yeah I understand this and I have nothing against chinese coming in waves and buying stuff. It's good for the economy, makes the brands I love grow and thus we all get new items and better designs. What I don't like is them buying up all stock so they can earn money in what appears to be sneaky ways. It is awful seeing how more and more stores have to create more and more and more "1 per person rule", "show us your ID", etc etc rules just because the amount of resellers have grown exponentially since the chinese started to get into it. I'm not saying all scalpers are chinese, because thinking that is just stupid, but since chinese started taken an interest in Japanese designs/products, shopping has just become hell. So much waiting, so many rules, you have to bend and buy scalped prices and so on...
Also just as a funny note, Qpot and it's upcoming sailor moon colabo has the same "show us your ID and we will photocopy it" rule to try to stop resellers.
>>
>>9074298

To be fair this picture is low quality (not even a scan). Also a lot of taobao prints these days look incredibly nice, so I'm not even sure if that's an insult lol
>>
File: tumblr_o9gpr6tNtO1sd87t7o3_1280.jpg (251KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9gpr6tNtO1sd87t7o3_1280.jpg
251KB, 960x1280px
>>9074244
>>9074291
Both of these look like otome and larme aesthetics are bleeding over into lolita.

Are high heels, jewel tones, and gloves going to be the next big thing? The heels in >>9074220 and my attached image almost look normie, weren't pointy heels a lolita no-no?
>>
>>9074298
I think brands are changing because a lot of people are buying stuff on taobao now. So they're trying to do taobao inspired print and cut to attract people to buy brands again.
>>
>>9074298
I'm hoping these are just sample dresses. Maybe the final ones will look more polished?
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 180x179px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 180x179px
>>9074319
The shoes don't even fit the model. I know they use one pair of shoes universally. But really they could at least put the model in shoes that fit. To me it's poor advertising when the clothes don't fit the model to market their product.
>>
>>9074329
Most likely samples, hell, the complete design might change 2 weeks before they release it.. strawberry whip underwent massive changes before they shipped it out.
>>
>>9074229

We HAD a chance. Way back in 2010 before the Chinese started buying everything. We were still second place to the Japanese lolitas even then. The Chinese lolitas just pushed us back to third place.

I'd say we're second place even now, there's only a couple of brand stores in the US while Japan has a few in a handful of cities.
>>
>>9074291
The print looks shiny and flat, but the nice thing is that these dresses have the IW mature cute aesthetic with better cuts. I might actually buy AP for the first time between this and princess cat, if the material looks nice up close (no thin shit that will snag and be ruined)
>>
>>9074220
>>9074221
Hnng very cute, any information on other clorways though? The greenish isn't my thing and the red seems a tad to bright.
>>
>>9074319

>normie heels

The rounded toes, like rounded collars, work with sugary sweet lolita. This coord has darker colours and a more mature vibe, so I'd say rounded toes aren't nearly as jarring as it would be if this were a sweeter coord.

That said, it's not even a good coord. That hat, those gloves, and then striped B+W socks, really, AP? I am dissappoint.

Anway, generally the biggest issue with sweet isn't the toe shape, since square toes work fine as well as round toes. The biggest issue is the pastel colourways. Pastel pink is just about impossible to find, you're likely to find either peach pink or hot Barbie pink instead of pastel pink. That's why some girls still stick to lolita brand shoes.
>>
Will Checkmate get an actual release, or was it just limited to that in-store MTO thing?
>>
>>9074319
>>9074244
Ap's generally not my jam, but I'm in need of these
>>
>>9074346
It's not only the shoes, the dresses in >>9074319 and >>9074244 are also way to big for her and the gloves look ridiculous over-sized. In my opinion this adds ti the feeling that the dresses look cheap and not well-fitted.
>>
>>9074319
Oh huh. Better than expected. I kinda expected pastel vomit, but I like how soft and subdued this is.

>>9072955
I'm a step away from signing up for a shopping service and copping one of these.
>>
>>9074319
Jewel tones are always in fall/winter, and AP has done high-heel glitter shoes and gloves before. Are you new?
>>
>>9074416
I did say they almost look normie, not that they are.

>>9074484
probably been around longer than you. brand have done high heels before, they just weren't so pointy to my memory. to me those look almost stiletto.
and even when brands made them before, i thought most lolitas still thought they were passe.

I guess my mind is still stuck in 2010 when shoes like that were a definite "do not wear with lolita". i just don't think they work with lolita, at least not sweet lolita.
>>
>>9074491
I'm really glad brands make more sophisticated shoes. I hate tea parties or other low-heel round tip shoes. They look really childish.
But well, I hate jelly shoes with a burning passion as well and adult women actually wear those, too.
>>
>>9074419
It was an early reservation, so whoever got to reserve it last weekend will get theirs perhaps a week earlier, before AP releases it generally.
>>
File: britbear1.jpg (141KB, 506x486px) Image search: [Google]
britbear1.jpg
141KB, 506x486px
IT'S FUCKING TIME, AP!!!!! IT'S FUCKING TIME!!!
>>
Hi. I can't login into Lolibrary and don't receive the mail for the new password procedure. Is the site broken or am I just unlucky?
>>
>>9074563
It's broken. I have the same problem.
>>
I literally hate every single ap print that just revealed. It's all crap.
>>
File: 1369236891-779.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1369236891-779.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>9074319
This print irks me so much.The way the colors are used and the flowers, swans and clouds reminds me of some old-fashioned stuff one of my grandmas used to have. I want to like it, it's a cute print, but especially the lavender color in the sky and the color makes me cringe "Grandma's tacky stuff!".
>>
>>9074446
It really turns me off on buying it. But that was also why I didn't buy last years Halloween print from baby because it looked horrible on the models. But now that I have seen it done on people who can actually Fit it, I need that damned dress.
>>
>>9074566
Thanks anon
>>
>>9074491
>probably been around longer than you
I'm a grandma so it's unlikely
The BtSSB chandelier shoes in leather were all-time best lolita heels though! I wish they'd do leather again
>>
>>9074446
AP's releases of the past few years have been so huge that their target demographic (cute Japanese girls) are absolutely swimming in them and would need to get most JSKs altered to fit.
>>
>>9074602
BtSSB actually made leather shoes? Has any other Japanese lolita brand made leather shoes? I've been looking for some.
>>
>>9072955
So this is what the fry crown and cheeseburger acessory was for...!
>>
>>9074221
I love this and the less people that do, the less the bloodbath
>>
File: kkk.jpg (74KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
74KB, 720x960px
>>
>>9074346
I read somewhere that Japanese people think that heels slightly too large are cute. It gives off that "girl dressing up" feel. That and there usually only 3 shoe sizes to choose from (usually between 22cm~24.5cm) and if you're not in that range, you're fucked.
>>
File: apcheckout.png (5KB, 633x207px) Image search: [Google]
apcheckout.png
5KB, 633x207px
So, I've looked around but I haven't found a good answer. What is the purpose of this section on the AP checkout page? This will be my first direct AP purchase
>>
>>9074820
There is an option to split your payments, but that's only if you live in Japan. Pick the first option. That's the bulk payment.
>>
anybody know of a good place to buy a shit ton of blouses for cheap? (perferably in black)
>>
>>9074244
Is there any picture that shows the other colors and cuts? I'm highly interested.
>>
>>9074823
Thanks anon!
>>
>>9074830
Taobao...
>>
File: 448.jpg (18KB, 373x344px) Image search: [Google]
448.jpg
18KB, 373x344px
>>9074224
Hnnnngggggg
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 750x1334px
rip all the cheap brand that could have been bought.
Will we ever have 1jpy to 120usd again!?
>>
>>9074934
This is what it was like in 2012 and it's suffering.
>>
>>9074934
I was literally just looking at this earlier today and my wallet cried. Oh well, still placing my Meta and AP orders. $0.97 to ¥1 is at least better than $1 to ¥1.
>>
Even for a smaller item such as a headbow, if the buyer doesn't want tracked shipping should I ask for payment as a gift or is having a proof of postage enough?
>>
>>9074993

I would request payment as a gift then. I dont think a receipt would be enough in this case and the buyer could end up scamming you.

>i'm always terrified of people opening up PP disputes with me just to get free shit
>>
>>9074807
I love this print but these cuts are terrible as fuck. Thanks for yet another garbage release, AP.
>>
>>9074981
What? No, it's not?
>>
I bought a jsk off mercari but the shirring on it is so stretched out, I know I'm not thin but the dress just hangs off me like a sack. Anyone know how much it'll cost to get the elastic replaced?
>>
>>9075120
Check your math again
>>
>>9075120
I think they meant that it's ~$1.03 for every 100 yen. If it was .97 cents per 100 yen, the dollar would be lower.
>>
>>9075143
Why don't you ask a local seamstress instead? They'd be able to give you a precise quote.
>>
>>9075152
No, 100 yen = 97 cents, so the dollar is worth more. If it was like you said, you'd have to pay $1.03 for something that cost 100 yen. Instead, you pay 97 cents for something that costs 100 yen.
>>
>>9074220
>>9074224
>fancy cats on fancy chairs

>>9074319
>>9074807
>swan print

Goddamn I would have liked both of these so much if the overall prints were less fussy and the cuts were better. Near-hits are so much more frustrating than complete misses IMO.
>>
>>9071446
What a weird chocolate print
>>
>>9075146
They literally said 1円=$0.97 which is obviously not true. It's 100円=$0.97.
>>
Laughing at the chick who is bitching about Lolita not being in American sizes (The plus sized sales group). Like just measure yourself bitch. What the fuck?
>>
>>9075306
What thread is it?
>>
>>9075322
Looks like the thread was deleted.
>>
>>9074224
>>9074220
Is this seriously AP? This print genuinely looks like new meta. Not even hating on meta, it just does.
>>
>>9074291
CHOCOLATE PRINT CHOCOLATE PRINT CHOCOLATE PRINT CHOCOLATE PRINT CHOCOLATE PRINT
>>
>>9074807
Alright but that duckling bag is too cute for me to pass up.
>>
how do i make cuffs on a dress fit? I have a dress that fits fine, but the cuffs are huge! they keep slipping down my wrists and over my hands. any advice?
>>
>>9075361
Move the buttons.
>>
>>9074807

Any more pictures of the details like this? Book looks pretty size able but there are so few pictures.
>>
>>9075241
What is a typo?
>>
>>9075024
Agree.
>>
>>9074244
Oddly enough I like this the most out of all the new prints.
>>
>>9075241
newfag detected, literally everyone says it like that

I feel like the new AP releases are leaning more and more classic-y, to the point where I'd be ok with buying their stuff
HL is already a wishlist dress and I'm kinda into some of these prints too
>>
>>9074221
Any mention of colorways for the cat dress?
>>
>>9075519
None of the AP releases posted ITT are remotely classic, though. More like Meta-style sweet or larme stuff.
>>
>>9075519
Sorry anon, not new. Maybe everyone on fb does it, I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>9075522
Have just seen pictures of it in green snd bordeaix, so navy should be a given and perhaps black? I think the print would have looked better on a lighter coloured background as to make it less.. Clatchy.
>>
>>9075587
Probably pink, it's pretty rare for AP not to do a pink colourway.
>>
>>9075622

>pink with those black/gold accents

My body will not be ready if pink does actually turn up as a colorway.
>>
>>9075530
Sweet lolitas just think everything not pastel or black is classic
>>
>>9074993
No tracking = no protection. If someone pays as a gift payment, they can do a chargeback through their credit card
>>
>>9075629
>tfw I wore head to toe Momoko-style BtSSB in red with white and black accents to a recent meet and they put me at the gothic end of the group picture
>>
>>9075705
DESU, if you were wearing red x white x black, your probably looked better standing with the gothic people just going by color
>>
>>9074419
Tokyo store is super busy, so they had an early reserve. That means that Tokyo shop sold the allocated tokyo shop stock early. They have done this before with other prints.

It's not MTO, it's not unlimited. They had x-number of dresses and could only sell x-number of dresses. They may not have even had them there yet.

Other shops will still get x-number of dresses as normal when these dresses are actually released.
>>
>>9074446
EVERY lolita dress is too big for every model. They pin them in the back. There are pictures out there where you can see the dress folds clipped at the back from a kera shoot that they missed photoshopping out. The shoes are always too big as well. This is entirely normal and something every brand does.
>>
>>9074563
>>9074566

PM the lolibrary page on facebook with your username and they can reset it. They stopped sending out emails.
>>
>>9074319
i must need to get my eyes checked, because the first time I looked at this I was so distracted by the hair and shoes that I didn't notice it was Milky Swan.

I didn't even notice the giant swan.
>>
>>9074993
How do you do a gift payment? Is it a money request and they can pick to pay as a gift? I have a seller who doesn't want tracked mail and I haven't sent stuff international before.
>>
Has Baby the Stars Shine Bright been slow with invoices, for anyone else lately?
>>
>>9075721
Thank you, anon!
>>
>>9074319
It looks like a taobao print. What is up with AP lately? Taobao-style ugly galaxy and melty sky prints, Citanul-like wedding cake dress, and more taobaoesque mish-mash chocolate military and pastel swans.
>>
>>9074594
That's always been a generally known thing though? It's a shame you missed out, which one of their Halloween prints was it?
>>
>>9075867
I ordered a week ago and they were slow because they thought I was Japanese. Send them an email, maybe they've mixed something up.
>>
>>9074220
I would 300% buy it if it came in lavender like Cinema Doll. The red and green are hideous.
>>
>>9074291
Looks like IW's ugly chocolate fruit print crossed with Meta's color-blind palette.
>>
>>9075891
I ordered from them on Friday and sent them an email on Monday. Nothing back at all. Hoping it's because of the summer sale that invoices and replies are a bit slow.
>>
>>9075722
sauce on those kera pics?
>>
>>9075519
>calls someone a newfag
>doesn't know what classic is
>>
>>9074635
Well lolita is considered a fat girl fashion in Japan too.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 480x640px
>>9075890
Vampire nocturne. It looked pretty bad on the models shoot and looked kinda bad in the minikin shoots. But now seeing people wearing it and seeing it's not as faded and cheap as I thought at first I need it in black or red.
>>
>>9075942
Their prints always photograph like dirt for some reason.
>>
>>9075942
Same with me anon. I love this now and I wish i had bought it when I saw it in the sale.
>>
>>9075587
Black and dark feet like cinema doll are what I'm hoping for.
>I would buy two if it came in black.
>>
>>9075867
I heard the nice girl working there quit so now it must be just that infamous Tocco girl left alone again. So lots of problems should start happening very soon
>>
>>9074536

Heh, that edit makes them even cuter

>ms paint kei
>>
>>9075942
I got to see it in person, it really is a lack luster print, I really wanted to like it but I'm glad I passed.
>>
This might be a long shot, but I remember a Glasses in Lolita thread a while back, and somebody linked an absolutely beautiful online shop that had really lovely eyeglass frames that were pretty suitable for lolita, I believe most of them were metal. I'm fairly positive it was a European based website, I think French?

I could've fucking sworn I bookmarked it, but I guess not. Anybody have a possible hunch? I might, possibly, need glasses and I'd want something from that shop.
>>
>>9074807
I am so tired of chiffon overlays.
>>
>>9076165
Same, they are the brand version of peignoirs.
>>
>>9076071
I saw it in person and thought it looked pretty good. But I only got to see the black color way. Not sure if the others are the same.
>>
Has anyone caught one of IW's flash sales? There should be one going on right now, but the sales page isn't loading.
>>
>>9076296
The page loads fine for me, anon.
>>
>>9074220
I'm getting really strong meta vibes from the recent AP releases. This print just has that meta feeling also

>>9074319 swans are also such a meta thing...
>>
File: image:165275.jpg (249KB, 1164x690px) Image search: [Google]
image:165275.jpg
249KB, 1164x690px
>>9076372
>meta vibes
I just realized what this print reminds me of.
>>
File: darkn1[1].jpg (74KB, 360x420px) Image search: [Google]
darkn1[1].jpg
74KB, 360x420px
>>9076428

oh lol. I thought of this instead of that, but now I see the cat on the chair.
>>
>>9074244
shoehorned gold is a brand thing now, it's official, no more job to do, let's just go home
>>
I really don't like new lolita.
And ffs i'm so tired of the chiffon overlays,gold shoes,... everywhere...It's like people aren't even trying anymore.
yeah i know "not everyone" blablabla but it's like lolita in general became way too OTT
I haven't liked any brand release since a long long time, good thing for my wallet and i can focus on the old dresses i want more but fuck, what is AP coming to? And Baby? Meta stays true to itself it seems but IW and such became litteral "who?"
I want to be back to before 2010
>>
>>9075942
I have it and love it. You should get it if it comes up anywhere anon.
>>
>>9076071
It looks a bit lumpy and thin in worn photos. Did it look like that in person? I hate unlined dresses
>>
Why are all the new AP stuff taobao-tier??? Is it because taobao brands are on the rise? But if that's the case don't they know it's because tb dresses are cheaper. Why do they think it's logical to make tacky taobao like dresses with brand price tags?
>>
>>9076763
It is thin and hangs oddly. Some dresses look attractive worn without a petti, this is definitely not one of them. The hidden zipper felt weak so I had the clerk zip it.
>>
>>9074372
Well it doesn't matter where the stores are because I don't think there are any in china, they just have the ability to go over to Japan and buy all the stock.
I'm glad at least AP is tired of their shit. And I'm glad they increased stock. I don't think they're as evil as people say, they're a company like any other and trying to stay afloat which is tricky when you just become a distributor for scalpers.
There are people in the us willing to give money for products they actually want to have.. not just to turn around and make a profit. Loyal customers should get more say than people who have abused their privileges.
>>
>>9076622
Me too anon.
>>
>>9076826
There's an AP in Shanghai.
>>
>>9076718
can relate, 2009-2011 is were the lolita aesthetic peaked for me. And oh boy, what would I give to have pre 2012 IW back. Grazia Crown was the last interesting thing they made and it was the only time the crown/royal theme was interesting. I wish they would give up on re-using that idea already.

I kind of have the feeling that everything went downhill after the death of the flasco blog. Maybe it has also to do with the rising popularity of tumblr and facebook, but suddenly everything had to be more OTT and the simple yet sophisticated elegance weren't enough anymore to get you attention. Brand of course cater to those shitty trends and either become OTT or don't give a shit anymore at all and become unimaginative and repititive, trying to make the most money with the least needed effort.
>>
>>9076892

>pre 2012 Innocent World

Jesus anon are you me? I didn't really start taking an active interest in buying Lolita until 2012 and I'm so salty about missing the best years of IW, basically dresses that made me really want to start wearing the fashion.
>>
>>9076903
I started in 2009 and my wardrobe used to be almost exclusively IW from 2009-2011. Grazia Crown was the last main piece that I directly bought from them. It was the golden classic age desu. Mary Magdalene used to be top tier until early 2011, as well (then suddenly almost vanished of the radar), Btssb became totally unrecognizable after 2012. The only classic brand that stayed true to itself is VM. I'm mostly buying second hand now as a result.
>>
>>9076718
>>9076892
I realized this a while ago when I was looking up some of my favorite pieces I own to get stock pics, and for wish items. Almost all my most loved dresses are from 2008-2010. There's more recent ones that I like but just not that attached to
>>
>>9076718
I sympathize with you, I first started around 2010 and I fell in love with AP in that era, but at the same time (with the exception of AaTP and moitie) I really like where lolita has gone. I love chiffon and a lot of my more favorite pieces were released recently. And most of the brands I liked back then are still releasing quality stuff, like VM, MM, meta, etc.
>>
>>9076892
But if you look at sweet, it's gotten more toned down compared to that era. I think this shit goes in waves, yo. Gothic is also way less prominent and less OTT than it was at the tail end of the 90's, when guro-loli was a subthing.
>>
>>9076881
It's not a physical shop, they only have a weibo and a taobao (overpriced) for orders
>>
>>9075917
My friend is the one who spotted it but when we went looking we can't remember / find it. She thought it was the JetJ Circus one, but we can't find it.
>>
>>9076153
Google glasses in lolita and CGL. There should be archive sites that mirrored it. You should in theory be able to find it again that way?
>>
>>9077272
There's an obvious clip in one of the Otome no sewing book ads.
>>
>>9077128
Its supposed to have a physical shop but there has been some... issues. The building was remodeled, the person running it put in a more profitable shop, etc...
>>
>>9076769
You not liking a print doesn't make it Taobao tier, and a lot of Tb is actually fairly decent
>>
>>9076718
I do like some more recent releases and I enjoy chiffon and flowy fabrics. I coord with gold but I don't like to shoehorn it in unless there are gold accents in the dress to work from. I like the more recent 2012-onward carnival themes and the mermaid/shell themed stuff among others. I like being able to wear sweet themes that are dressier and more elegant. But I also really feel like the best stuff was really around 2008-2012, and my wardrobe is packed with releases from that era moreso than new.

Being into sweet, it's becoming harder to find socks or accessories new that match. I don't like buying used socks and prefer to buy new if at all possible. But now everything AP puts out is made of tights material and rolls down even with sock glue. Then you gotta wait for something you're looking for to come up second-hand. Combs, barrettes, other hair accessories, bags, etc in those iconic sweet colors or shapes aren't quite as common new. Granted, second hand you can get some deals but... sometimes you need to put together a coord for an event and would rather not wait till it all falls into place.
>>
>>9076892
>>9076903
>>9076915
Maybe draco malfoy san was Fujiwara's aesthetic muse then? I agree that was their best age, even the misses with deformed puppies.
>>
>>9077276
Actually the entire building which was a Japanese fashion mall got forcefully evicted for a Uniqlo. I heard there was Liz Lisa, Swimmer, H. Naoto and stuff in there too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPAbvvnH42E
She explains it at 1:25 here
>>
>>9076826

That's kind of the point, anon. Lolitas in the US are too far away to hop over to Japan and buy up stock. Yet for many years there's only one AP, one Btssb, one Harajuku Hearts, each one small enough to employ just a handful of staff.

Even if you say lolitas won't buy from AP US because they don't like the owner/shipping fees, Btssb also only has one branch there. In contrast, Japan has multiple different brand stores in multiple cities. Each store being roughly the size of the ones in the US. There's enough Japanese lolitas shopping in each location to sustain that many stores.

Face it, there's really not enough lolitas in the US to sustain many stores, whereas even before the Chinese lolitas invasion, Japan had enough Japanese lolitas to sustain so many shops on their own. If the Chinese lolitas up and left, the brands would revert back to putting Japanese lolitas as their top priority, not the US.

On the upside, at least US is in third place. They do care about the US market, why do you think the sizing has gotten so big lately that all their Japanese models are swimming in their dresses.
>>
File: P11SH881-cha-L.jpg (81KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
P11SH881-cha-L.jpg
81KB, 480x640px
Does anyone know about what time AatP releases their Clara Short Boots each year? I'm assuming they are an AW release, but is there a set month? I really want to get a pair because they aren't too busy, but still have enough cute detail to be lolita.
>>
>>9074586
Most of us have tacky grandma taste. I know I do.
>>
>>9074536
Fucking Hell AP !

SHIP THE GOD DAMN DRESSES ALREADY!

I'm not spending another dime on your ugly ass new Autumn releases until you give me my British Bear!

FFS!
>>
File: strawberry madness.png (851KB, 839x766px) Image search: [Google]
strawberry madness.png
851KB, 839x766px
>>9076718

In the same boat anon, in the same boat. AP 2008-2012 has my favorite releases. Even if they do a cotton print that is more reminiscent of their older stuff its way to cluttered for me.
A sample of this is their strawberry prints. The ones with the focus on the border print are my favorite, while the newer ones are way too busy for me.
>>
>>9077327
The prints are very Taobao, though. It's not a quality thing.
>>
>>9075908

I hope Japan hates it as much as you do anon, because I want an easy buy. I like the princess cat series from what I'm seeing too, but I'm budgeting this for sure.
>>
>>9077757
Don't waste your money on brand shoes. Especially these. They're literally just brown boots.
>>
>>9073320
Melty Cheeseburger?
>>
File: 487916-793-2015-11-07815696.jpg (231KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
487916-793-2015-11-07815696.jpg
231KB, 500x600px
Ok. So this might be a weird question, but I don't know much about Lolita and this will be the first time wearing it for me.

I have an aunt who collects dresses. And as I recently finished my Astronomy studies, she sent me one of the dresses from her collection as a present.

She says that It's a second hand dress (I hope it's okay to wear se ond hand in lolita) called "Cosmic Sailor" (I don't really know if it's popular, it's the one in the pic).

As I don't know much about Lolita and I want to do the best in not destroying the faishon, I decided to ask help.

Do you know anywhere where I can find examples in how to wear it?

Thanks!
>>
>>9078224
>>
>>9078224
Sorry to be a bitch but we literally have a coord help thread for things like these. Use the catalog >>9070640
>>
>>9078224
First of all, this is really cute and nice of her! This dress is not exactly cheap, even second hand (and yes, the 2nd hand market is huge in lolita).

Is your aunt a lolita? It would be pretty strange to collect lolita dresses otherwise. Maybe you could ask her for advice?

If she's not or if she can't help you with it, try searching for the hashtags #cosmicserie or #cosmicsailor on tumblr or instagram. Otherwise, join the group "closet of frills" on facebook and scroll through the pictures there.
>>
>>9078237
I don't really know what I did for you to think this :/

>>9078246
Oh. I'm sorry. This is my first time here. Thanks!

>>9078247
Not really, she just collects dresses in general. I guess It's a weird hobby. She has dresses from arround the world and from different time periods. I'll ask her a photo of her "dresses room".
Thanks for the tips! I'll check those hashtags.
>>
>>9078343
Start by not mixing up lolita with cosplay.
>>
>>9078347
I deserved that. and I actually knew the difference
>>
>>9078224
????? How did you find this board? How did your aunt find out about lolita? How did she buy Cosmic? What other kinds of dresses does she collect? Why???????

So many questions pls answer
>>
There's a rising popularity in bait all of a sudden in this thread. It's not even creative.
>>
>>9078463
probably because the thread has been dead?
i agree though, really uncreative bait. i wish summer would pass already
>>
Silly question but does amazon JP have overseas shipping available for mooks that include extra items?
>>
>>9078481
If you're asking for the new AP mook, is does.
>>
>>9078484
Awesome, I wanted to get that or Q-Pots and I already knew that JP has good overseas shipping prices for books.
>>
File: mmexport1466935043603_400w.jpg (38KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
mmexport1466935043603_400w.jpg
38KB, 400x500px
What is the gemetal census on Magic Cat Street? This new dress has me smitten. I haven't touched taobao in a while so a lot of the brands are unknown to me. They're on storenvy. Are the reliable? Quality?
>>
>>9078774
*general thanks auto correct
>>
>>9078487
I hate to break it to you but the AP one sold out on Amazon JP unless they restocked it.
>>
>>9078369
I browse other boards.

About my aunt. I don't really know. As I said she collects dresses in general, from arround the world and time periods and such. As far as I know there are some forums she is member of. I think she has had thay dress for a long time planung to give it to me now.
>>
>>9078930
It only came out in 2014.
>>
>>9078774
Link to the storenvy page?
>>
>>9075629
>implying you can only like one style of lolita and people who wear more than one don't exist
>>
>>9078939
As I said. I don't know for sure.

Wathever. I just love my new dress, and wanted to wear it right. I sorry if I ofended someone.
>>
>>9078942
>what is reading comprehension
>>
>>9073899
Lolita isn't going to die if the Chinese stop buying you dolt
>>
>>9070223
>boring librarian dress up clothes
you can't even get a job in library.
>>
>>9074807
>kkk.jpg
>>
>>9079121

Nah, because I did much better honey.

>tfw wear MM to work and get complimented on it
>tfw work in a professional job

The best feels.
>>
File: curly1.jpg (75KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
curly1.jpg
75KB, 500x750px
Would hair like this be acceptable to wear styled, no wig in a coord? My hair is like this, a bit longer as it lays flat on the top sections because I don't have bangs. Color is kind of similar to a portion of my hair, I have a grown out ombre that blends pretty well because of my curls.

However I've noticed a common crit for beginners is lack of wig, and from what I can tell its because the hair is without volume or any sort of style. Would I be an exception to this rule if I were to properly style it?

I'd be willing to try out a wig, because they always seemed like a lot of fun and hassle-free but I don't want to waste money on something that's going to take a lot of effort to get on only for it to look lumpy and feel uncomfortable in the end. I can't wear hats for a most part, so I don't expect a wig to go over well, even with a cap if I didn't get it all braided to my head.
>>
>>9079167
I think it has potential to be really, really cute, but I love voluminous curly hair so it might be a matter of personal taste. Which substyle do you prefer? This might look cutest in sweet imo, especially if your hair has enough volume to look good with big headbows.
>>
>>9079167
Honestly I think it looks like shit 99% of the time. Not because the hair itself is bad, but because it's difficult to style elegantly, especially for newbies. Try to brush and put it into some kind of updo or at least control it somewhat. It looks bad when girls have limp greasy straight hair that is unstyled, Don't just try to stick some bows in there and call it a day, you'll look like a tumbleweed blew through a Claire's.

Pic related is cute and probably do-able. Remember to add something to your forehead so it's not so blank. Like a fascinator or clip-in bangs or something.
>>
>>9079171
I agree, I think it would be super cute.
>>
>>9079167
I love natural hair with lolita! In terms of styling, if you are doing sweet a common style would be making double puffs and you can accessorize with bows on each puff. For classic, this might sound crazy but I'd like to see hair like that with an OTT classic 1700s inspired coord. One of my favorite gothic lolitas has really great natural hair coords, cryptkasper, so I would check her out for inspo.
>>
>>9078830
They are restocking it. Mine just shipped and I bought it after they were out.
>>
>>9079167
Duuuude. You have the perfect lolita hairstyle. I'm jelly. Just slap a big-ass bow in the middle or on the side, or tie a silk ribbon around your head and make sure to fasten a bow onto it.
>>
>>9079225
I just bought one too. Bless japan for making me obsessed with buying magazines and catalogs for the freebies.
>>
Anyone going to Supercon in FL?
>>
>>9079164
Hipster lolita
>>
>>9079345
>Anyone going to Supercon in FL?

Yeah, but I'm not going in lolita this year. Did last year and it's way too hot atm to do it again.
>>
>>9077757
Don't listen this this anon >>9078138, these boots are the most comfy pair of brand shoes you will ever own if you buy them in your correct sizing, and they hold up reasonably well
>>
>>9079416

No, they don't, and you need better shoes if you think they're comfortable.
>>
File: Large Image.jpg (41KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
Large Image.jpg
41KB, 560x315px
How would a Lolita accessorize a mans beard?
>>
>>9079167
Yes, but you're still going have to style it differently depending on what you're going for and be mindful of head accessories
Best for sweet: Full fro/curly double buns
Classic: up do/something that will take volume from the top away but leave on the sides, braided styles, single bun
Gothic: definitely depends
>>
>>9078774
their stuff is high quality but last I checked their owner moved to australia and doubled the prices of everything. still, the blouse I have from them is one of my all-time favorites. worth a shot.
>>
>>9079661
Viking beard with bows and ribbons.
>>
>>9079661
By taking a razor to it.
>>
>>9075863
Different anon and way late responding but when you go to send someone money on paypal, it'll ask "Send as: Family & Friends or Payment for Goods & Services" and if you select the family and friends option it'll send the money without charging the recipient a fee. That's a gift payment.
>>
Would it be worth it to get diner doll now or wait? I really want the mint OP or JSK and headbow but I don't really want to shell out 300 dollars foe something that might be worth way less in a month. :/
>>
>>9080152
It's not going to be on sale during the Summer Sale. It's way too new to be reduced in price that soon.
>>
>>9080275
In either case I mostly mean, do you guys think it would it be a good investment or should I just wait to buy it secondhand?
>>
>>9080517
I would just wait. If it's not selling out then you can probably find it second hand for cheaper in a couple months.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.