[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions and help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (211KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211KB, 1280x960px
Hey guys, so I have put together a Division Agent cosplay that I'm using for a con and I was wondering what you guys thought and how I might be able to improve.

>pic related
>>
>>9066958
Consider adding a walkie to the front and sling the gun on the back potentially?
>>
>>9066958
Also a side arm like a handgun could be added to the side as they generally had a side arm in Division. Or just a second gun, one to hold one to sling.
>>
>>9066970
I will be adding a sling to the gun I have the strap, I just need to sew the ends to fit it
>>9066976
Only reason why I don't have a side arm is because finding a Nerf gun to fit the holster is kinda hard, plus they won't allow air soft guns after an incident last year where people were acting like they were in a war zone and it honestly got so bad that the police we called in one incident
>>
>>9066958
What about weathering that hoodie? Give it rough, used up look, same with the kneepads, but they just need some dirt, no need to damage them.
>>
>>9067054
Well the hoodie is worn a little, it's also a $60 Ubisoft licensed official hoodie that took a while to get, so I probably won't do that, but I can do the knee pads
>>
>>9067081
Ouch... in that case, no weathering of hoodie. But you can work around other pieces, to give them rugged up look. If you need some source, look up pictures of private military contractors, they sometimes have interesting "solutions" with they gear and it look pretty nice.

Also what about backpack? Going with standard, or do you plan slap some stuff on it?

>they won't allow air soft guns
What about buying some cheap pistol and removing the piston/seal the barrel with silicon? Still no go?
>>
>>9067112
Yeah I tried everything from disabling it and everything, they said absolutely no go unless they are toys or props, so that blows. The backpack is also the licensed one because you know, it looks fantastic and took me 3 months to get shipped because I had to pre order it. But other than that, what do you think overall? Is it good, is it bad? Just trying to make it look good enough so people don't ask what I'm supposed to be, you know?
>>
>>9067116
Pictures of backpack?

And if I, some random stranger from internet could say, the cosplay is decent, but... bland. You got good base of Division Agent. Not only that, you really look like low level division agent from game, but division agents are highly trained soldiers in civilian attire with few designation patches and insignias. Its like dressing up in full US marine combat gear and wanted the people to know, that you are marine from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

You got the hoodie, and backpack to make you look less generic, if you want more Division like look, you just need to add details. Be more operator (like the /k/ommandos would say). Also the rugged look of collapsing society is also plus.
>>
>>9067153
http://store.ubiworkshop.com/tom-clancys-universe/the-division/accessories/the-agent-go-bag/
Here's sauce on the backpack for a better view at all angles, I wish I could do more if I wasn't limited to just nerf guns, like If they lift the ban I plan on buying a M14 and a M870, I could probably get a better gas mask, but I wasn't going for a look of a high end agent, just one starting out, you know? But I'll look into ways to weather my gear a little, I appreciate all of the help that you've given me
>>
>>9066958
Weather your stuff.
If what you are wearing is to expensive, buy a cheap hoodie and weather it. You will look 100x better. Since you are wearing a back pack you don't have to worry about the back logo, only a patch on the arm and the radioactive symbol. Buy a can of spray paint and a 5 dollar grey hoodie. Grind/sand the nerf logo off the gun(if thats allowed) because it looks stupid. Your outfit looks very closet cosplay. If you're fine with that, power to ya otherwise make some shit.
>>
>>9067519
Thanks, I bought a custom patch that has my last name and shit as well as the division logo, I'll look into how to weather my knee pads and such, I tried my best while painting the gun, so I unfortunately couldn't stand it completely off, and where I sanded too hard there are scratch marks so it looks battle worn on the main frame
>>
I'm working on a cosplay of Sanageyama from Kill la Kill, and I have most of the costume together, but I have bad knees and the tights hurt them a lot
Should I suck it up and suffer or modify them so my knees are exposed?
>>
>>9067616
I would get pants that fit correctly, unless you can't in which maybe get some padding around them? Can I see what you've got?
>>
>>9067514
Dude, that backpack looks awesome as hell, also, you have mesh compartments on both side. Fill them up with some survival gear, or/and short shotgun prop!

Also get mouth/nose mask respirator and gut them filters, so you can breath freely. Add fake walkie-talkie with earpiece (with some LED lights), if you have friend who climbs, ask him, if he borrow you climbing gear, rope, or those small metal pieces, that are used to hook you to rope.

And as other stated here... just weather the stuff that is cheap, add some weathered bandage on your forearm and print some Intel.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.