[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky cosplay stories? I'll start > went to con 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: bubblehead nurse.jpg (60KB, 680x454px) Image search: [Google]
bubblehead nurse.jpg
60KB, 680x454px
Spooky cosplay stories?

I'll start

> went to con 2 years ago
> saw a realistic looking bubble-head nurse cosplay
> takes picture of her
> fewhourslater.jpg
> she's not in the fucking picture
> ask around to see if anyone saw her
> no one saw her except me and my friend

This shit still spooked me out till today.
>>
A friend and I went to a convention but our hotel was about 10 miles away. Really small, really quiet and near an old neighborhood.

There weren't many people in the hotel, maybe 4 or 5 other parties.

The first night we turned out the lights and went to bed since we had to get up rather early for the public transportation to Downtown.

All night we kept waking up to the sound of someone running up and down the halls. We peeked out and no one was there.

When we closed the door and got back in bed, the running happened again but this time we heard talking and a giggle.

All night we heard running then knocking, then we heard the running coming from upstairs.

The next night, as soon as we turned off the light in our bathroom, we heard someone running past our room again.

I was already pretty scared so I asked if we could leave the bathroom light on and just crack the door, which we did. When the light was on, we didn't hear anything but the moment it turned off is when we'd hear footsteps.

It could of just been other rooms echoing, pipes, all sorts of things, but in the moment, we were pretty freaked out.
>>
>>9062703
Mind if I ask the hotel name and area? Love that kind of thrill.
>>
>>9061659
that is creepy.

>>9062703
that is also creepy. I have read that hotels are a prime place for hauntings, right behind hospitals.
>>
>>9062727
Red Roof Inn on the outskirts of Downtown Austin, Texas.

Behind the hotel was an abandoned barn we walked by every day which was also rather creepy.
>>
i don't know if this count so pls excuse me if it doesnt but uhh

a few years ago my friends and i walked downtown in the middle of the night to get some food while talking a break from some events (24 hour con). some of the locals in the area were complaining very loudly outside the place about the con-goers, which is understandable to be honest since weeb ass shit for normies can be jarring i'm sure. anyway, we finish eating and head out, only to be blocked off by some of the guys in the group. we tried to walk past them but one of them kept asking "are you part of that shit?" and kept pointing at our badges and started saying how he's ready to kill someone if he has to deal with the con for another two days. one of the people grabs at my friend's lanyard to and rip it off which left abrasion burn on her neck for a few days while the first guy who was asking about our badges kept sticking his hand in his pocket like he had something in it. we got back to our hotel room shaken but relatively unharmed. the next day we heard news of someone getting stabbed in the area we were in a few hours after we left. i never found out if it was a related incident but mfw that could've potentially been me.
>>
>>9062753
That sucks but how is that a spooky story.
>>
File: avatar_872c5352c5b8_128.png (27KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
27KB, 128x128px
Lovely thread, I'll share mine.

>First con
We booked into an inn to save money. It was alright at first and really pretty and run by some old lady and her son. The wifi didn't work upstairs (where our room was) so we ended up having to sit on the steps to use our laptops and i s2g, there was a dark room with the door open next to the steps and i thought i saw something move. I kinda brushed it off tho bc the place clearly had rats (we found rat shit on the floor in our room).

But the whole time we were there everyone would wake up at 4am for no reason. We didnt remember hearing sounds or seeing anything that woke us up, we just all woke up. It started to feel so creepy that even though we paid for 2 rooms we ended up squeezing together in one because of how bad it felt waking up with only one other person in the room a few feet away from you at 4am every morning. The next year we wanted to book with them again to see if it would still happen (we're into ghosty shit i'm just a chicken), but turns out they'd closed.

And more recently, and somehow more uncomfortable
>been streaming while i work on cosplay because some friends like it and it's nice to chat while I work
>working along
>suddenly friend says "what?"
>they tell me that they heard someone talking
>i say i didnt say anything, everyone in my house is quiet/asleep
>mfw everyones joking theres a ghost in my room but inside im scared af bc this is the 5th time someones clearly heard a voice in my room and thought it was me talking

i was going to try and find a pic of the inn to share but i dont remember the name and i can't find the business card i took. i'll keep looking though.
>>
>>9062729
Super creepy. I'm a huge baby but I'd love to go to abandoned Hospitals. The history fascinates me.

One other odd incident was a group of us stayed an extra night at a convention because we didn't want to fight the traffic or the hell of check-out and elevator waiting.

Our hotel room was at the end of the hall so the wall our beds were against didn't really have anything behind it.

Late at night, a couple of us woke up to a knock on the wall beside bed 1 and then a sudden knock on the wall by behind bed 2. After that, we heard a knock on the ceiling. We figured it was just other left over congoers having a go and messing around.

About 40 minutes later we woke up to the same knocking pattern but it was louder.

One last weird thing was a hotel we checked in to for a Convention that was way way outside the hotel blocks and near a freeway offramp. It smelled like Indian Curry everywhere.

When we got our room we noticed some odd things; the tv would always remain a hue of green and flicker, there was a door that opened to nothing but a wall and the bathroom was creepy.

Above the sink there was a small door near the ceiling. I had to stand on the counter to get to the door so I opened it to peek in and it was like a hidden crawl space from one room to another and really dark. I just nope.png out of that but turning around, I pointed to something above the bathroom doorway my friend was standing under.

It was another door, but a double door this time with black fingerprint markings on it. Creepiest part was it looked like a hand wrapped around the door to close it from the inside with how the fingers were positioned.

I very much hope nothing like that ever happens again.
>>
Let this thread die. It's pointless and too niche to have a lot of feedback.
>>
>>9063002
id be pretty spooked if that almost happened to me
>>
>>9063501
Lot of lurkers who enjoy the hell out of these posts though. Feedback or not I say continue.
>>
>>9063518
As one of those lurkers, can confirm.
>>
>>9063518
confirming as well. wish I had some stories of my own to contribute. never had anything too weird happen at a con though. but I am lurking.
>>
bump for more stories.
>>
>>9065122
Just go to /x/, my dudes. They have spooky shit there that won't clog up an unrelated board with bullshit.
>>
>>9065128
How about turning it in to an /x/ horror cosplay thread with stories then?

Anyone looking forward to the upcoming horror games? Glad the Reedus Fetus is back in the limelight.
>>
One time I was in a hotel elevator by myself and I smelled a fart that wasn't mine o_o
>>
>>9065128
I like /k/'s spooky stories better.
>>
Okay this is just a little spooky thing that happened but it scared the shit out of me:
>Go to con with friend and we're splitting a room since he didn't have one yet and my other friend bailed on me last minute.
>Saturday morning of the con.
>I had stayed up late Friday night and wanted to sleep in.
>He likes to get up early to get breakfast and check out the game room and artist alley.
>He leaves the room around 7:30am and tells me he'll come back later so I can get some more sleep.
>A little while later I hear someone at the door to the room.
They're fumbling with keycard in the door. At this point I think it's my friend and he's forgotten something. I'm annoyed since he woke me up but he's still fumbling with the card in the door and I'm thinking I'm going to have to get up to let him in. Suddenly I hear the door latch click and the door open and I'm relieved I don't have to get up. I can't see the door from where I am but I hear the door only open a tiny little bit but immediately close again. I figure maybe he has stuff in his hands and he couldn't really get the door to open and it closed on him so I get up and go to the door to let him in and chew him out for waking me up earlier than he promised.
>Open door.
>No one there.
At first I think it was the sound from the room across the hall but no, this sounded like it was in my room and it's quiet across the hall anyway. I try to blow it off but I cant go back to sleep and end up just turning the tv on really loud until my friend gets back. I never told him because I felt so stupid about it but I'm still weirded out by that to this day.
>>
>drove to Baltimore for Otakon
>there were so many black people there
>everywhere you turned, every corner every street
I still get chills to this very day
>>
>>9071058
House keeping forgot to knock?
>>
>>9071075
I thought about that while I was sitting there waiting for my friend to come back, trying to think of anything to explain it away. There was no house keeping cart though, and there was no one in the hall. The only thing I can think that it might have been is maybe a manager or higher up type person? But I don't know why they would be coming to my room and how they got out of sight in the hallway so quickly.
>>
>>9071078
Maybe they were sneaking into your room to sniff your underwear but then noticed you were in the room so the bailed out.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.