[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy con moment for me (male cosplayer)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 20140724_131051.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20140724_131051.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
I was at an anime convention and I was cosplaying as a shirtless ninja. I noticed there was this older dude that was trying to discreetly follow me around and check out my shirtless body from a short distance away. Eventually he went off and left. Even though it was kinda flattering, it was a little creepy. I haven't told anyone that this happened until now. Not sure what I should have done there if it happened again. Any advice?
>>
Congrats now you know how it feels to be a woman.
>>
Get con security if you are being followed. If concerned, try not to be alone at the con. Stay with friends.

Also, please do not make an entire thread for yourself. "Creepy con stories" and including your own story is fine, just "My creepy con story" is not.
>>
>>9057080
>>/tumblr/
>>
>>9057020
This is now a general male's getting creeped on thread. Anybody else wanna post stories?
>>
>>9057085
Stuff that never happens

And if it was a qt girl it would not have been creepy at all
>>
>>9057085
I'm not a very good story teller, there was just some fat chick with orange frizzy hair who pinched my butt like four separate times at my local college convention
>>
>>9057084
tumblr/SJW culture is dominated by white straight so-called "queer" women masquerading as minorities that they aren't
>>
>>9057085

I accidentally was the creeper.

>go to AX before necessary surgery
>med problem not fixed yet, so I'm super whacked out
>see cute guy at booth
>chat with him
>stand off to the side when someone wants to buy stuff
>stare off into the void in the direction of his cute face
>keep staring
>won't leave
>don't realize I'm staring, don't realize not walking away is weird because I'm so loopy and standing here is nice since it's a corner where no one bumps me
>such a nice corner
>such a cute guy
>I'm babbling things that don't make sense at all
>still there hours later

I saw him the next day and just waved, and the relief on his face when I just kept walking.
>>
>>9057080
You JUST posted then in another thread. kek
>>
Getting pounced by fat chicks squealing your characters name, thinking they're 30 pounds lighter than they are, thinking that when we say we're not interested we're 'just joking' and not getting any hints we don't want to talk to them.

Usual routine.
>>
>>9057129
In response to pretty much the same statement made in another thread
>>
I cosplayed as Spider-Man. One time a woman asked to take a photo with me and she pretty much just put her hand on my ass while posing for the camera. Similarly another girl wanted to take a pic with herself and my butt.
What is up with females and Spidey ass?
>>
>>9057222
>What is up with females and Spidey ass?

You... have read the comic, haven't you? It's up there with Nightwing as one of the most popular comic asses.
>>
File: tumblr_lkykp5CMXV1qbskw8.gif (396KB, 350x209px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lkykp5CMXV1qbskw8.gif
396KB, 350x209px
>>9057019
>>
>>9057168
fatty detected
>>
I love how a bunch of chicks in here are like "NOW YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A WOMAN." Bitch please, as a small female with a baby face doing young characters. I've been harassed far more by women than men. Men I know what to expect. Girls somehow think because they're female they're above being decent in public.
Guys will be awk or creepy but tend to bugger off if I confront or around a crowd. Girls spew the annoying "OMG WE'RE GIRLS DON'T HAVE A HEART ATTACK." Whenever I express dislike about being grabbed or randomly kissed.
Enough with the annoying All women crap.
>>
File: oh-my.gif (920KB, 245x243px) Image search: [Google]
oh-my.gif
920KB, 245x243px
>>9057427
>I've been harassed far more by women than men.
many guys can attest to seeing how a group of females can suddenly accost a female while they can only stand and watch in awe.
>>
>>9057448
I have one story where a friend begged me to come get her because she was being harassed by a bunch of Potter nerds trying to force her to make out with their Harry just because she was crossdressed as Draco. Full on just grabbing her and trying to force it.

I was once pelted with pieces of a Chibi Usa plush because a group of girls hated the character. Thankfully my cosplay wasn't damaged at all.

And let's not even start on how many Thinner Rose Quartz cosplayers are harassed for not being 'body accurate' I've heard some even get spit on for it.
>>
>at a small con on trashy side of town and enter in a cosplay contest with one of my best cosplays
>i was first prize and get some cheap trophies
>some other girl was really mad at me that she didnt win and my cosplay had a mostly white dress
>later on im still walking around the con in the cosplay and this bitch comes and "trips" behind me with big red soda
my dress is absolute kill
>i tell security and they say all she did was fall and that she said shes sorry for ruining my dress

this bitch booed me when i won too
>>
>>9057460
>I was once pelted with pieces of a Chibi Usa plush
this is kind of amazing
>>
>>9057004
it´s your own fault for wandering around half naked in the public. blame yourself
>>
>>9059794
Being half naked in public doesn't justify strangers grabbing her, that doesn't make any sense. They need to held accountable for their actions.
>>
>>9057004
I was crossplaying as Saber at a con last summer and one of my friends pointed out a guy had been following me around the dealers room for an entire circuit of the booths. About 10 minutes later he asked for a picture.
>>
>>9060049
OP isn't the one who got grabbed, also he's a dude.
>>
>>9060058
I crossplayed once, a long time ago, and ended up getting followed around by this big fat middle aged black guy for most of the day. It was pretty awkward.
>>
I've said this to girls, and I guess it needs to be said for guys too:

If you want to dress in skimpy/revealing clothing in public, you aren't going to get attention without the occasional creeper. Get over it or cosplay as a saudi housewife
>>
>>9060227
But we can still be mad though? Are you trying to say people shouldn't share creep stories?
>>
>>9057004
This >>9057019
>>
>>9060227
Noooooo stop slut shaming meeeee
>>
File: FUCKING NOTHING.jpg (33KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING NOTHING.jpg
33KB, 248x252px
I know this feel.
Some guy was following me for 10 mins then he went away.
It was the creepiest thing I've ever felt in my entire life.
>>
>>9057019
>Congrats now you know how it feels to be attractive.

*fixed
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.