[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dutch Thread: "Weaboos at an Anime Convention" Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 14

File: SorryVoorDeSlechteShop.png (624KB, 700x455px) Image search: [Google]
SorryVoorDeSlechteShop.png
624KB, 700x455px
Previous thread: >>9052024

In the previous thread we had a lot of post-Animecon discussion, mentioned an 29 year old Slender cosplayer who sexually harassed a girl, shared some exclusive behind the scenes information, that waifu car, ideas for an 18+ dealer room section and finally a lot of drama involving Pedro >>9055199

Convention news and agenda up to October:
>Animecon 2017 will be held on June 10th till June 12th, Novotel rooms ales will start within three weeks. And yes, this has been confirmed by the staff.
>Tomoplay (July 2nd & 3rd, Berghem) is a retro, card and board games related meetup. Tickets are €2,50 (€5,00 incl. bus).
>Castlefest (August 5th - 7th, Lisse) is an outdoor fantasy convention. Tickets are currently on sale starting at €21,95 per day.
>Abunai (August 26th - 28th, Veldhoven) is the other big Dutch anime convention. Hotel rooms are sold out and day tickets are running low, so make sure to buy your tickets while you still can.
>Amsterdam Comic Con (August 27th - 28th, Amsterdam) is a comic convention much like DCC, only bigger better and stronger. Tickets start at €15.
>Elfia (September 24rd - 25th, Arcen) is an outdoor fantasy convention held in Arcen. Tickets are €29.95 for the entire weekend.
>Tomofair (October 1st - 2nd, Nijmegen) is an indoor market with bootlegs, cosplay, and overpriced snacks and will be held in Nijmegen. Tickets are €4 for Saturday and €3 for Sunday.
>First Look (October 7th - 9th, Utrecht) is a gaming con. As in, the biggest in the Benelux. As in you already know what it is.
>Imagicon (October 15th, Ede) is a Sci-Fi, horror and Fantasy convention and that's all I really know about it. Tickets are €17.50
>If there are any conventions or events I missed, which I did, feel free to post it in the thread and I'll include it in the next OP

This threads (still) relevant Strawpoll: How much did you enjoy Animecon? http://www.strawpoll.me/10473331
>>
>Animecon 2017 will be held on June 10th till June 12th

That's from Saturday till Monday. It should be june 9th till June 11th
>>
>>9055387
Whoops, guess that's what happens when I make a new thread during a bathroom break.
>>
>>9055395
Shit happens, literally.
>>
Wauw that was quick. A new thread already.

Concerning the Pedro video.... Is this kid 14?
The hypocrisy is humoristic though. Telling people to come up to him if they want to spew hate, but he isn't man/boy enough to go up to Diana in person to complain about his life problems about blackfacing.

Besides that he is overhyped on 4chan because of this pointless stream, who the fuck is he?
>>
I still remember the post in which he was ranting about all these weeks that have Japanese fb names, but he had one himself too XD
>>
*weebs. Autocorrect
>>
>>9055435
I remember him saying that he was like 1/4th Japanese so he can use a Japanese fb name.
>>
And the Pedro drama has spread to my Facebook feed. This is starting to get interesting...
>>
Man that dude is a full Brazilian incest kid, he told me himself yeaaaars ago and that he lived in a institution, and if he didn't behave he would get sent back to Brazil. even tried to hit on me and I rejected him and he got loco.
>>
>>9055434
He's over 20 for so far I know. Tells lots of things which I'm not sure if I should believe it or not.
>>
Just here to respond to the anon that said gyaru is dead in Japan: it's not. At least not every style. Unless suddenly everything changed in the few months since the last time I've been in Japan.
>>
>>9055065
Thanks for the info! Well I'm interested to do it for sure, but of course time is still another factor.
>>
The Pedro drama is getting really boring.

Did nothing else happen during animecon? No one got any stories?
>>
>>9055546
I wanted to try out those tips to approach cute guys at animecon... But everything was so hectic, and I didn't see any guy I was interested in at all. Sorry to the anon that gave me all those tips, I guess I have to save them for next time.
>>
>>9055546
Some 29 year old Slenderman cosplayer sexually harassed a girl, according to some anon in the previous thread that is. Then of course we had the waifu car which got checked by four different cop cars as it was marked as suspicious and that's about it really. This edition of Animecon was very light on (public) drama, maybe some of the cosplay competition attendees have some more behind the curtains drama?
As for non-drama stories, I loved how empty the game room was at 5am. No lines, every game we wanted to play was available apart from the HTC Vive and I'm pretty sure everyone there was about as drunk as we were. Good times.

>>9055570
No problem, all that matters is that you had fun.
>>
Anyone know if the Jfashion and Gyaru fashion shows were filmed?
>>
>>9055599
I have to admit it was nice to see someone incorporate the audience into their act. Most of the times I tend to get bored from all the "lets just sit down for a bit, then stand up and walk around the stage until the lights go out" acts.
>>
Anyone got a link about that Pedro video? There is lots of drama about it on my fb but I am so damn curious to see it myself and I can't find it!
>>
>>9055581
Nothing really happened backstage as far as I know. Heard something about how the judges had to choose between two people with same score but nobody started bitching about that so I guess they are mature enough not to start drama about it.. or do not care.. or just are no bitches about it.

Furthermore, the least drama is backstage actually.. whenever I hear about drama,, its always somewhere in the hallways.. Or in the hoteroom, if you know what I mean kek
>>
File: fire_community.gif (961KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
fire_community.gif
961KB, 245x250px
>>9055379
When you are gone for only one day.
>>
>>9055625
Is it that hard to read the OP?
>>
Nhaaa I am just lazy :v

But I already found it anyway :>
>>
Did anyone catch the (cosplay) name of that guy in the EVA suit? From what I've heard he is from France and spend 4 years working on that suit. I'm really interested in some WIP shots...

>>9055630
It's the mandatory post-con shitstorm. Don't worry, the majority already left and we'll be back to out regular programming before you know it.
>>
>>9055657
There was an EVA suit on Saturday, and another on Sunday. Both not Dutch at least
>>
>>9055657
>>9055662
Both were Judges.
1 was Goldy, the other 1 Luca from WCS last year.
>>
>>9055581
Gameroom is just the best in the middle of the night haha, after 2 it only get's better
>>
>>9055669
>Luca Buzzi, Italy
That's the one! Thanks Anon, I'm terrible at remembering names and didn't got around taking a note on my phone as I got distracted. Overly detailed, non-plastic looking costumes like his really make me wonder how they were made. Now let's see if his Facebook has a link to a build log of some sorts. One thing I'm sure of, next year I'm definitely going to add some lighting effects to whatever costume/prop I'll be wearing.

>>9055687
Agreed, every year I head into the game room after Deshima and I always end up having more fun than during the day. It's probably due to the combination of alcohol, die-hard gamers playing Quake in the middle of the night and me being overly hyped. The arcade machines this year really were amazing. I totally wasn't prepared for that plane arcade cabinet to move and shake around, and the light gun shooters were so much fun to dick around with (gangster style shooting, behind the back shooting, actually taking cover instead of pulling my feet of the pedal).
>>
File: eva.jpg (1MB, 1370x2036px) Image search: [Google]
eva.jpg
1MB, 1370x2036px
>>9055657
>EVA suit
It was so shiny. Excuse my shitty pic.
>>
>>9055702
sat in that plane arcade as if it was a rolorcoaster hahaha
>>
>>9055570
The cute guys were either taken or obnoxious.
>>
Something I really hated...
Why were the doors to the Novotel closed x_x ?
>>
>>9055828
Oh my god. Someone finally said it.
I hated walking around the building outside...
like... ofcourse its still so damn close to the convention.. but why.. the doors can simply be open.. this was really unnessecary..
>>
>>9055781
>The cute guys were either taken or obnoxious
I knew spending 90% of my time wandering around with a lady friend was a bad idea... /sarcasm

>>9055828
I'd imagine to keep out those who weren't staying at the Novotel. I clearly remember using the Novotel front entrance as a short cut to the bar and hanging around the piano last year. That is until they put a padlock on it to prevent people from playing it.
>>
>>9055831
They were open once so my friend and I walked through it and this security guard immediately started chasing us....e_e
>>
>>9055843
Would have loved to see that honestly x)
>>
>>9055843
I submitted a complaint about it in the feedback.
You should do the same.
Fuck walking around.
>>
>>9055867
pussies
>>
can somebody explain what's going on in this video? Is there some drama I'm missing out on?
https://vimeo.com/170785535
>>
>>9055891
Read the last part of the previous thread >>9052024
>>
>>9055891
>Kom dan in mij gezicht.
heh
>>
>>9055625
You would've expected an update bij Goede Cosplay Slechte Cosplay right about now but I guess they're too busy finding Chris Klinkers.

Suppose it was to be expected, Pedro and Ximena being best buds and all..
>>
Right so because I'd love some more talk on the cosplays here a masterpost for what's up so far at at least of half-decent quality!
Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2cu3ENghGQ
Hollandian with the glory-shot style of filming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYU6QJ0Ds9Y
Dnstje with even more glory shots a arguable slightly lower quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he-4bHHL0kU
good ol' glory shots in mix with con impressions

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9z-tN_1j_C5ID5WVrEXMwg
and this dude has a ton of the acts

-pics upcomin'-
>>
Here comes the pictures, at least everything I've found on facebook thus far. Just go to facebook and add these behind the .com

/DeSushiTimes
Sushi times hallway compilation

/JeroenWeimarPhotography
Has a preview up for the well-edited needs
/funkyfreshphotobooth
had a photobooth with all pics uploaded

/ArianProductions
upcoming pics, not a lot yet but good quality when it arrives

/replicaphoto/
personally lovin' these

/WintermanPhotography/
but wait! there is more

/deschuurr
slowly posting 'pics and should have a vid up later

/BakaPictures
average stuff but still nice I guess

/FotografCosplay
This is a glorious year for people actually posting the pics fast

/skyvisionfoto
very shoop but very nice

/reiuyi.photography
high quality hallway time

aaand im going to leave it at this for now, go to the animecon event page for even more. I'll continue the list if ppl really want it tho.

(had to break the links bcs 4chan hates fb obviously)
>>
>>9055933
>>9055938
Anon, you're the real MVP in here!
>>
>>9055931
I'm betting my money on that one of Pedro's buds is an admin from GCSC.
>>
>>9055514
I'd say gyaru is very much alive. Mainly the more casual gyaru style. But it's definitely the style I see the most.
>>
>tfw wil Al een tijdje naar animecon, maar ben te sperg om alleen te gaan.

Mijn mates zouden mij ook kapotslaan als ik zoiets zou voorstellen. Feelsbad om in getto op te groeien
>>
>>9056100
I know this feel, just go and try to make friends or find online friends to go with

worst case you just chill at the game room all day
>>
>>9056102
Please don't, there were enough annoying friend groups monopolizing the Smash consoles.
>>
>>9056120
just ask if you can play a round

also anon is probably a super social guy who will make lots of friends
>>
>>9055828
I heard something about WF security going overzealous, wanting to make sure that none without a badge would even stray into the con area.
I also encountered multiple security guys checking my badge at the front with eagle eyes to make sure I'm not a freeloader. Trouble is: they were doing this before the check-in desk, so I wonder what would happen if someone wanted to actually buy a ticket.

Besides, it's common knowledge that Animecon stewards quickly pick up on people without a badge, so there's no reason to act like you're security at a trouble event.
>>
>>9056100
Just go by yourself and make friends. It'll be fun, worst case you'll see nice cosplay and play vidya gaems.
>>
>>9055891
Read the fucking thread
>>
>>9055836
>I knew spending 90% of my time wandering around with a lady friend was a bad idea... /sarcasm
this
>>
What's the prediction for how many people will be going to Abunai instead of Comic con?
It's my first time going to Abunai and it'd be a shame if it's practically empty.
>>
>>9056590
There will be enough people, hotel rooms were sold out in no time so don't worry
>>
>>9056100
Andere vrienden zoeken
>>
>>9055637
You do know rolling means doing x and not weed. Right?
>>
>>9055938
>/FotografCosplay
that one doesn't work, Page not found
>>
>>9056087
Yep, and it's always been more mainstream than aomoji/Harajuku styles such as lolita, decora, fairykei, etc... I'd worry more about those styles than gyaru, especially with Peco taking over.
>>
I was surprised by the lack of panty shots, nip slips and all other kind of badly planned cosplay clothing this event.

Everything was so PG!
>>
>>9056795
One of the Frozen acts had Elsa's dress coming down a lot during the act.
>>
>>9056795
just walk behind a schoolgirl when she walks upstairs, lots of girls dont press their skirt down walking upstairs
>>
>>9056798
>>9056816
Pictures!!!!
Feed tha perv in me D:
>>
>>9056704
There were some people using X.
>>
>>9056865
Not all that surprising considering it happens every year during Deshima. Just look out for everyone with glow sticks and sunglasses...
>>
>>9056816
I don't do this! Why did I never realize to do this?
Luckily I always wear shorts...
>>
>>9056942
haha, I always do this, but I'm also the girl that looks up at other girl's skirts, so for me, that was only natural to do haha
>>
>>9056820
This is like asking for child nudity, just no.
>>
>>9056816
Maybe it is because I actually get laid from time to time, but this is about the saddest thing I have read in the Dutch treads for a while. And on 4chan that is quite a feat.
>>
>>9057068
you're not alone
>>
>>9057068
If you get laid and don't feel a sort of giggelish joy when girls in short skirts walk up stairs then you clearly aren't a man.

But yeah hunting for it is sneu en droevig.
>>
>>9057068
you lucky bastard, you don't have to rub it in our faces

homo
>>
>>9057068
The getting laid part has nothing to do with it, it's just very sad in general.
>>
>>9056865
Thats what I was saying. Really obvious to notice as well.
>>
File: welcome_to_the_rice_fields_5875.jpg (28KB, 321x252px) Image search: [Google]
welcome_to_the_rice_fields_5875.jpg
28KB, 321x252px
Hello dutch people.
Are your cons forgeiner friendly? I get that all panels will be dutch but they are shit anyways. Im thinking of visiting your beautiful country so what would be the best con for euronormie?
>>
>>9057165
animecon is very english friendly but that was last week
>>
>>9057165
Most panels are given in either Dutch or English depending on the presence of people who don't speak Dutch, actually. Animecon is the biggest/best, but that ended just 5 days ago.
>>
>>9057165
Please don't try any of the smaller conventions. Most of them either have panels that are specifically meant for Dutch folks (fashion in the Netherlands, communication about fandoms with all forms of Dutch media, so on) or just aren't really equipped language-wise to handle international guests. Your safest bets are either Animecon or Abunai, most events are in English on either con.
>>
>>9056480
From what I heard it was a freshly hired intern that decided without consulting or at least warn the Staff that no door was to be left unattended by either a security or steward.

In the process she basically screwed her own people and the stewards alike who both needed to make more hours than planned.

That is a good way to make an impression as intern. NOT.
>>
>>9057165
The bigger ones are, animecon definitely is foreigner friendly with most panels given in English if any foreigners are present.
>>
>>9055570
Most only look taken. They brought a lady friend or a sister or someone else they would actually love to bone but can't (lesbian, aces, already spoken for, whatever).
Simply test it out by walking up to the girl and striking up a conversation.

Also, I can't recommend using cons as the only hookup source in your life. You kinda get spoiled, especially if you're going after slightly older guys. I hooked up with this guy at an Abunai, and later we kinda met every once in a while for 'anime&chill'. But somehow, I thought it'd be better if I've gotten a real boyfriend, my own age, and stuff (and seeing as how experienced I've gotten, I could pull this off, I thought). That was one big fail. First of all, he was broke-ass (of course, he was 19). His idea of "buying me dinner" was going to the BK. He lived with his parents, didn't even had a car or a motorcycle to drive me around, let alone a decent manga collection.

>>9056816
Most of 'm never wear short skirts, outside of cosplay, so they don't know the do's and don'ts of wearing short skirts..

>>9056820
Here you go, sir:
>>9052384
>>
>>9057360
>Buying me dinner was going to Burger King
What the actual fuck? If you're going to take a girl out for burgers at least go to a premium burger joint like Gracy's or Charlie's 33.
>>
>>9057360
tfw this is mostly you except you live on your own and may have picked a better joint
>>
>>9057392
its kinda shameful if you can't take people out to a nice food place but if you're a student its pretty damn normal not to own a car/motorcycle
>>
Because of some eyecandy on the con:
Time for the beta question, but with a twist:
Would anon recommend even trying to pick up guys on a con as a guy? Mostly I have been having trouble coming up with a non creepy way of finding out if they are gay at all. Once I do know they are, it usually gets a little easier, since at least I know I won't get dickpunched if I flirt a little or something.
>>
>>9057398
+1
>>
Go to yaycon, its full of homos
>>
>>9057360
lol I wouldn't even care if it was burgerking, but most guys there don't care about how they present themselves so I'd nope out of it anyways.
>>
>>9057360
Iew.... ok perviness off.
>>
All I read is people who want to get laid but have way too high standards.
>>
>>9056816
I don't have to, I'm smart enough to wear shorts under my skirt.
>>
>>9057479
I can't even disagree lol
>>
>>9057360
>especially if you're going after slightly older guys
Well don't worry about that, somehow I mostly end up with younger guys.
>>
I saw a cute boy walking around, but I think he was with his gf. Should I just flirt with him anyway?
>>
>>9057557
ye the girl and/or guy should make it loud and clear if she's not ok with it
>>
>>9057557
Litterally this. Might even know who you are talking about, lel. I choose not to flirt once I noticed the ladyfriend. (maybe mistake, who knows~)
>>
>>9057398
Just do it!
As a guy, I don't mind when other guys try to pick me up. Last time someone tried I had an amazing talk. Turned out we both were Portal geeks! You never know what happends!
>>
>>9057566
Mostly have trouble approaching, lol.
"Hey! You're cute!"
Is sort of a hit or miss, if it's ok, then they are flattered, otherwise they tend to be creeped out x3
>>
approaching people in general is my worst nightmare since i never know what to say
>>
>>9057569
Well at least you got the balls to actualy approach someone! You can also try to start a conversation about something that stands out from that person. Like a fan t-shirt, a cool tattoo, a cap, a bag, the cosplay itself ect. And after a quick small talk you say something smooth like 'you seem like a really nice a fun guy, here is my number' tadaaaaaa!

But it's easy for me to say something like that cause I am a fucking coward :')
>>
>>9055933
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsoWco57Lkg
G&J Productions have uploaded their video now too. Looks great as always.
>>
>>9057563
You better not be flirting with the same dude. I saw him first.
>>
>>9057576
I'm gonna be less of a beta from now on, thanks :P
>>9057583
I dunno.
Orange hair, fox ears?
=_=
>>
>>9057588
No problem!

Who knows~
Maybe at the next con you try to pick up me with that tip ;D
>>
>>9057593
Heh, I barely go to cons lately. Was at this con to help out a friend :P But maybe I will next time I do go :P
>>
when is sparkling potpourri going to upload their picture reeeeee
>>
>>9057569
as someone who is used to those generic compliments, I suggest being creative but not creepy (so complimenting something so specific it catches me off guard, as long as its not my underwear colour) or actually stopping me for a conversation. even if it's "you would be perfect to cosplay [insert cute animechara]" or "damn I love how your necklace matches your shoelaces"
>>
I need internet friends that will accompany me on next years animecon. I want to go as Gon from HxH, however this will be my first Convention. So I dont even know where the fuck I should be going to get started.
>>
Fail.. I was behind for a few days, so didn't saw the thread was on auto-sage.

Again
>>9053401
>>9053809
Otaku Shoppu and OtakuNL are behind Fan Base Culture.
>>
But who the hell is Pedro?
>>
>>9057423
>Go to yaycon, its full of crossdressing girls and ftm's

ftfy

>>9057540

Ie. poor bastards living with their parents.
>>
>>9057398
As another gay guy frequenting cons: go for it. Dickpunching rarely happens unless you're being a super huge creep about it. I see that you're actually asking for advice on avoiding that, so I'd say that you've got the right state of mind.

As another anon said in this thread, yaycon might be interesting for you. Most guys who go there are either gay themselves or at least bi and I'm sure you'll be quick to figure out whether you've got a chance or not.

Best of luck, anon! :)
>>
>>9057068
asuming I'm a guy and don't get laid? ah, comes to show my inner pig/bitch I suppose, but I'm sure as hell not the only one and def not the creepiest one.Personally don't hunt for it (dude... I got a bf) Was just a comment to other anon, because well... it's just so fucking easy to spot..
>>
>>9057557
well, if you do and the girl is in fact his gf, you'll notice she'll hate you right of the bat and scolds the guy. You could try but don't be surprised if you get a shitstorm afterwards, probs a lot of shit talking as well
>>
>>9057864
together with giovanni. The reason he couldn't afford a ticket and had to stay outside the entire weekend. Though I think people fixed him a sunday pass
>>
if you go after a guy with his girlfriend next to hime you deserve to be scolded. you should have a bit of respect for other people their relationships ffs
>>
>>9057398
All guys I know are flattered when it's the sweet kind of flirting, if you bring it as a compliment it will most likely be recieved well
>>
>>9057588
A Nick from Zootopia cosplay?
>>
>>9058254
Who is Giovanni?
>>
>>9058238
This. If you flirt with me, my girlfriend will probably hate me.
>>
>>9058126
>Ie. poor bastards living with their parents.
My younger ex boyfriend worked full time, and lived on his own. I know people my age who are still living with their parents/studying. Age doesn't really matter that much anymore when you're in your 20s. The ones studying are the most broke fyi.
>>
>>9058369
>Tfw studying and pushing Coco in my freetime
>>
>>9057360
>Most only look taken. They brought a lady friend, sister or someone else they'd like to bone
Can confirm, spend most my con with a lady friend (who is like a sister to me) and the only attention I got was when she went to the bathroom. The moment she returned all attention stopped and chats ended just like that. Not that I mind tho, I'm starting to hit that she anyway where you want to settle down rather than fool around all the time. You know, before my hair falls out even more and my beard turns grey...
>>
Ik ben echt nieuw btw. Maar hoezo zoekt iedereen dicks/pussy op conferenties? Ben zelf nooit naar een geweest, maar het is toch bedoeld als fun? Want als dat niet het geval is, wil ik voor mijn eerste keer wel iets pittige aantrekken tho
>>
>>9058362
the guy who did formula cosplay (UWcosplay guy)
>>
>>9058385
Most people are there for fun, but there's of course a reason there's a speeddating event at animecon.
>>
>>9058385
Probably a combination between there not any repercussions of hooking up at a con, having a shitload of horny geeks who share an interest with you, strong liquor and a dance event. Besides, sex is fun as long as you're doing it right. Nothing wrong with hooking up to satisfy your needs, right?
Also keep in mind mods tend to delete posts that aren't made in English, hence the reason we're all writing English here.
>>
>>9058395
Do people actually go there and get hooked up?
>>
>>9058385
You're on 4chan... don't take this all as an example..
Rather... do the opposite ..
>>
>>9058401
Speed dating is more of a "get to know people and maybe hang out afterwards" event, at least in my experience. I did meet someone special one time, but in the end it simply didn't work out as we both had issues that resulted in nothing but conflicts.
>>
>>9058385
Me and my friends do not go to cons for hook ups, but I can imagine some people do
>>
>>9058399
Ah ,sorry, english from now on.

So Does /cgl/ have a meet with other users, or does every1 stick with their own friends? Because i'll probably be hesdi g to a Convention on my own, so would appreciate some 4chan friends
>>
>>9058423
We actually held a meet at Animecon, after doing a quick Strawpoll to find out how many people were interested in one. I was pleasantly surprised by it to say the least. No sausage fest, interesting figures (you know who you are) and it amazes me how I had the feeling that certain people would be seagulls and turned out to be correct. I wouldn't be surprised to see more meets in the future, depending on how many seagulls attend each con that is.
>>
>>9058427
Seagulls?
>>
>>9058427
Wat is een seagull
>>
>>9058430
>>9058432
Zeemeeuw

Try to say C, G and L with a English pronunciation out loud.
>>
>>9058430
>>9058432
yep clearly new
we are seagulls
>>
>>9058434
I know what a fucking seagull is; I don't know what is meant by that in this context.
>>
>>9058440
look at the board name, then look at the letters in that post
>>
Ah zo. Lmao, pls dont be this cringy on meets pls. Just call eachother friends
>>
>>9058453
>Cringy
There's nothing cringy about calling us by what we are. Maybe you should lurk a bit more before posting.
>>
offending all the seagulls is not a good start in my book
>>
>>9058453
You are really embarrassing yourself.

I wish we could ban newfags like you. Or all those other Dutch people who come here to read drama and don't understand basic things like how replying works.
>>
>>9058496
Or people trying to defend themselves and their friends.
>>
>>9058343
Good taste, anon. And yes, that one. Wasn't 100% sure if he was doing that before too, since it was slightly different. Reminded me of an anime I watched with my roommates that I can't recall the name of.
>>
>>9058504
wait..... I think ya guys are talking about a friend of mine, but I saw 3 Nick guys, 1 of em his gf is a very good friend of mine, idk if the other 2 got gf's
>>
All this hooking up talk and anon still hasn't gotten around creating SeagullDate.nl

>>9058501
Nah, those people are fun to mess with. I mean come on, who the hell takes us serious anyway?
>>
>>9058496
Holy shit why are you so Mad, wtf man. I wa just asking what it ment, No need to be so harsh about this. I just want to make friends. Ben niet eens sarcastisch, vind het altijd fucking tof als ik cosplayers zie
>>
>>9058521
1. write everything in english
2. lurk more
>>
>>9058522
Dont tell me what to do. Fight me irl 1v1 i'd drop you in 2 seconds and steal Ur waifu
>>
>>9058526
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>9058527
Yo wtf I was jokin man. Please dont do that
>>
Can we delete this embarrassing thread and act like it never existed?
>>
>>9058531
This
>>
If any cute girls want a fwb, add me on snapchat
>>
File: newfag.jpg (14KB, 328x266px) Image search: [Google]
newfag.jpg
14KB, 328x266px
>>
>>9058343
Talking about Ho Yin?
>>
>>9058534
Lol are u hot though?
>>
>>9058551
There were Ho Yin and Colin Abel, so asian or european guy?
>>
>>9058527
Oh. Wow. You're so original. I've never seen that text before.
>>
Salty
>>
>>9058559
There's also another girl who did a Nick cosplay at Animecon. A very casual one though but it had it's tail and ears I guess.
>>
>>9058577
a lot of chicks that did nick, but they were clearly talking about a guy (more chicks that cosplay dudes/genderbend thn dudes in general you know)
>>
>>9058578
Oh snap, my bad.
>>
Because wanting to flirt with a kids cartoon character is the bees knees
>>
>>9058582
get out, this is cgl, clearly you do not belong here
>>
>>9058254
>>9058391

Nope, Giovanni is not with this event. It was Otaku Shoppu from the beginning. Still don't understand why Fan Base Project accepted the name for this event, it is confusing everybody!
>>
>>9058584
Sorry I'm not a sad little weeb that needs dating advice
>>
Can we go back to to Animecon after talk for fucks sake
>>
>>9058588
nah you're just a sad little person that needs to feel better about themselves by making fun of something completely normal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>9058592
Dude I haven't even heard any rumours or drama aside from pedro failing to shade people and the slender creep. This is boring af
>>
>>9058594
you, please fuck off with the japanese emoticons

seriously, cgl is going down the drain with these retards
>>
>>9058594
This is cgl not dating for geeks 101
>>
>>9058594
>Taking the bait so easily.
>>
>>9058598
Is a stick up your ass mandatory or something
Can we please just go back to talking about how animecon was, drama or not.
>>
your anime sucks was pretty good this year at animecon
>>
so during the XMV compo security or something was threatening the audience that they'll find out who had a friday ticket, but instead of actually doing something they just let them watch the XMV's and they were just jackasses because after that the friday visitors just went home... not a super exciting story but it's something
>>
>>9058605
a crap, I disliked it last year so I skipped this year, even gave them a tip that they should go all out haha, they actually replied to that
>>
>>9058605
Meh, it felt like they were relying too much on the audience this year to explain things. It was a lot more fun when they would explain the plot of the series like they did last year.

Then again that was kind of hard as almost all suggestions were obscure shit and it's hard to expect them having watched all of that.
>>
>>9058612
I was actually impressed with how many obscure shit they did know
>>
>>9058605
It was same as last year and before, pretty meh. Not enough mocking, too much just explaining what it's about and leaving it at that.
>>
>>9058652
so still didn't miss jack, ok good to know
>>
The clique thing is also always kinda annoying at YAS, like the 10 or so people who "know each other".
>>
No drama for animecon, actually the opposite.

I stopped gophering at all conventions except for animecon. The other gophers are shitty to work with, except there. The atmosphere is just way better at animecon.
>>
>>9058661
give us some hot inside takes
>>
>>9058661
Thanks for the work.

By the way, do you know what the whole deal with 6 more people being allergic to peanuts was?
>>
>>9058668
He doesn't, that wont happen until next year.
>>
>>9058665
Can't tell much about animecon. Abunai however, I've had a bad time gophering there. People act really elitism which ticks me off. They work overtime on their shifts, expecting extra pats on the back. This one time, I was helping with the cosplay competition. The cosplay competition at abunai is always rushed. During the competition while setting up props, my fellow gopher fell off the podium stairs because she was in such a hurry to set shit up.
I'm glad I got some good cash flow now so I don't have to gopher anymore to afford my tickets. I'll keep gophering at animecon though, as it's actually fun to help there. And I don't have to shift as much hours as other cons. I remember canceling my gopher application 2 days before a convention a few years ago, because I received my schedule and I was required to spend more time as a gopher than a guest. Can't remember the convention though, think it was Nishicon.

>>9058668
Np and no, don't know anything about a peanut allergy thing.
>>
I think I would only consider gophering at nishi but I'm a massive bitch :/
>>
>>9058555
I'm pretty good looking. Are you fat?
>>
>>9058508
The Nick who I'm friends with is single.
So 50/50 chance until now.
>>
File: qefriz7jkamhdeypn8r3[1].png (185KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
qefriz7jkamhdeypn8r3[1].png
185KB, 640x360px
If someone is able to create this cosplay for me, ill hold your hand for the entire con and pretend to be your lover. Drinks are on me.
>>
So what does everyone think about Nishicon's... erhm... rebranding?
>>
>>9058718
Other than the new hotel, is there anything else they're doing different like last years?

Personally, I enjoyed Nishicon by just playing card games and not attend anything else. I only went one day though. Got a hotel room booked this time and I'm planning to actually attend the convention properly. Hope to see some improvements from last years.
>>
>>9058717
Sorry, I cosplay neferpitou, i think we'd have to fight before we'd touch hands
>>
Is sasu's video removed?
>>
>>9058718
only that I won't travel 5 hours and pay that much money for such a small convention and hotel stay because fuck traveling 10 hours in one day.....
>>
>>9058732
So shall it be. Choose when and where u want to be destroyed by me.
>>
>>9058739
shiii "4 uur achter de appie"
>>
>>9058743
Tfw regent. Thought cats dislikes water.
>>
>>9058745
sun shining bright here though
>>
>>9058750
Cool, just send me a message when i can pop up
>>
This thread made me laugh, though not in a good way...
>>
>>9058792
not even once? baka
>>
My friend, why lower yourself like that. You should always be laughing for the good.
>>
>>9058792
Don't be so negative man. That is the reason why you have no cute gf. They like happy man!
>>
>>9058735
My group wanted to go to Almelo for nostalgic reasons, complete with alternatief slapen at the camping. When asked if they had any other reasons to go, other than nostalgia, nobody could think of one and we blew off the plan entirely.
>>
>>9058803
You're assuming I'm a man. I'm flattered but no. That said, seeing the newfags come around is rather fun.
>>
>>9058809
Is alternatief slapen going to be a thing?
>>
>>9058827
Oh ure a girl, add me op snapchat
>>
>>9058853
From what I heard it will be, just keep in mind that it's still in October meaning everybody will most likely freeze their balls (or tits) off.
>>
>>9058857
>Snapchat
Maybe I'm just too old for these things, but can someone explain the appeal of Snapchat to me? Well, apart from sending dickpics that it.
>>
>>9058863
you can send really dumb shit without wasting storage space and anything you send gets free deniability
>>
>>9058827
>assuming I'm a man.

Cosplay/J-fashion communities have a high percentage gays you know.
>>
>>9058857
>>9058863
This. I don't have snapchat, nor do I understand the fun of it. It's not my thing.

>>9058873
Sorry about that. I didn't mean it badly.
>>
>>9058865
>>9058881
In other words, its pointless. No wonder I removed it after two weeks. Too many shitty pictures from (former) classmates feeling the need to share they are at the gym, eating dinner, gaming, having "fun" with friends, are out clubbing or that their train is delayed. Pretty much felt like the anus of Facebook where people post that what's not worth posting to begin with.
>>
Jesus, not having snapchat in '16 is like having borderline autism. Whatever, whatsapp will do. I'm only aivailiable on monday nights.

>Dude /cgl/ is not a dating site

Breh, where else can I chat up cute local seagulls
>>
>>9058922
Go to your local beach, because no human seagull wants you.
>>
>>9058927
Oh but can u please stop hurting me from the inside. D-doet pijn man..
>>
>>9058922
>Having to view a shitload of pointless pictures evey day and share every moment of your life to show how "awesome" your life is
Whatever makes your insignificant life feels worth something. Personally I prefer to do it the old fashioned, way; actually meeting up in person and make some great memories.

>Bruh, where else can I chat up cute local seagulls
Maybe visit a convention or a comic store? Oh wait, that requires you leaving your home and showing your face to us, never mind.
>>
All this hostility, where is it coming from ladies. No wonder ure not ketting any boyfriend with this attitude
>>
>>9058937
That's why dildo's exist bro
>>
today is a day of bashing eachother it seems, hot diggety
>>
>>9058933
Haha, you think meeting up people takes No time? Every1 likes meeting People, however not evrybody can. There is also No need to show every moment in your Life. Stop generelizing every snapchat user. Holy shit there is alot of salt in this thread.
>>
>>9058946
just one or two shitposters/newfags, best to ignore them
>>
>>9058943
But how can you Love a dildo ;_;?
>>
>>9058948
But i'm also new and have never offended anyone here :/.. can't we just all get along?
>>
>>9058949
In the same way you love your onahole.
>>
File: 311.gif (2MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
311.gif
2MB, 400x226px
>>
>>9058956
We can once people start behaving normal (again) instead of like some obnoxious "all you bitches should date me" asshole.
>>
>>9058963
Well, I apologise for that asshole then.
>>
>>9058947
>How dare you have a different opinion on than me
Please, keep us all entertained with your obvious bait.
>>
>>9058959
Whats an onahole
>>
>>9058863
I'm feeling old as well.. Back in my days, we didn't even had cellphones, let alone snapchat to see the developing titties of our classmates. We had to go all the way to the local beach to see our classmates' titties, because bikinitops weren't invented yet either, or something.

>>9058937
They're spoiled because they dated stylish and rich older guys they met at cons.
>>
>>9058937
Oh I still have mine after all these months.
Never underestimate chains.
>>
>>9059009
>Never underestimate chains
Always great to see Femanons using my advice to leave a guy tied up to his bed after a one-night stand.
>>
>>9059014
Not even kidding, happened to a Friend of Mine. Gl explaining that to mom whe she walked in

>>9059001
Holy shit, how old are you
>>
>>9059009
Weirdo
>>
Are there really that much People here that dont use snapchat? I dont Mean to offend anyone, but kinda expected users here, to show off all those cute cosplays
>>
>>9059034
instagram....
>>
>>9058863
All I know about snapchat is that the dog filter is a part of the basic bitch starter pack.

And nope, I really don't use it. If I got something to show I use Instagram.
>>
>>9059034
Facebook, Tumblr, personal blogs and >>9059037. Snapchat really isn't useful for sharing real things, unless we're talking about slooty cosplays that is.
>>
But instagram doesnt Let you target specfic People right? Dont use instagram myself, haha
>>
Well, guess everyone has their own form of social media. No need to make a fuss. Deze neefag gaat eens naar bed, fijne avond iedereen.
>>
>>9059043
what?
>>
>>9059043
You can tag them, you can send them directly as well for as far as I know. I just never do it. But I tend to use FB, Instagram and Tumblr. That's more than enough. I used to have a cosplay.com and worldcosplay page but I'm too lazy to keep up with all that.
>>
>>9058399
>strong liquor
where? They only serve beer right?
>>
>>9059075
Whiskey and sake are both served at the hotel, and people may (and always will) bring their own booze.
>>
>>9059075
oh anon, so innocent
>>
File: IMG_20160610_235625.jpg (231KB, 1008x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160610_235625.jpg
231KB, 1008x756px
>>9059075
you can fit all sorts of stuff into your pockets!
(this does not mix well btw, gonna stick to just the baileys next year)
>>
>>9058399
>Besides, sex is fun as long as you're doing it right.
Which tends to be utterly disappointing in general at most cons.
>>
>>9059088
>fanta and jager
what the fuck OP
>>
>>9059088
Four six packs Hertog Jan, a bottle of Scotch, brown rum and 7-up. I can fit all this and more easily in my locker.
>>
File: IMAG0932.jpg (4MB, 5376x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0932.jpg
4MB, 5376x3024px
>>9059088
It tasted pretty good to me senpai.

Like Mezzo mix, but 300% funner.
>>
>>9059095
nice thing is that the locker guys don't care, even joking about how they should snatch the bottles for themselves

acon too good, definitely worth the annual trip to NL
>>
>>9059109
Agreed. It's the only con I'll travel back and forth for.
>>
we just drank the bottles in fornt of deshima and in the hall downstairs. didn't even try to sneak it in hahaha
>>
>>9059119
Honestly, as long as people aren't being a nuisance and clean up after themselves I don't think anyone gives a shit. At least not at conventions and definitely not at parks that is. Such a shame a lot of the "barely 18 year olds" don't realize they are ruining it for everybody by leaving their trash outside, or even smashing empty bottles on the pavement because it makes them look "cool".
>>
>>9059157
they should really hand out 18+ wristbands or someshit
>>
>>9059183
They really should, it would make it so much more convenient for gophers to check ages during 18+ events, not to mention alcohol sales.
>>
>>9059198
What are gohpers?
>>
File: gopher_animecon.jpg (307KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
gopher_animecon.jpg
307KB, 1024x681px
>>9059241
Gophers are burrowing rodents with fur-lined pouches on the outside of the cheeks, commonly found in North and Central America.
>>
>>9059198
Less chance to hit on a minor as well. Apparently had been flirting with a 17 y/o boy during deshima. I swear he looked so much older because he was fucking tall.
>>
>>9058600
Wasn't there a "Dating for Geeks 101" thingy during the early sunday? I didn't go there because fuck that shit was way too early and my sleep is more important than random dating advice, but for those that did manage to attend it... any interesting shit being said?
>>
File: datingforgeeks june06.jpg (72KB, 1000x330px) Image search: [Google]
datingforgeeks june06.jpg
72KB, 1000x330px
>>9059313
You are aware Dating for Geeks is a comic and not actual dating advice, right?
>>
>>9059317
Oh yeah, definitely, so I was kinda confused whether that 08.30 something program was either just some weird lecture or an actual meet n greet.
>>
File: NGE_Remastered_ep10_hertogjan.jpg (261KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
NGE_Remastered_ep10_hertogjan.jpg
261KB, 720x540px
>>9059296
At least you were only flirting, but yes that would be another awesome benefit of 18+ wristbands.

>>9059320
>Dating for Geeks
>You might know Kenny Rubenis from his daily comic "Dating for Geeks" in the Metro newspaper, or you might not know him at all. Either way, feel free to join him as he explains exactly how he thinks of, draws and publishes his comic-strip and how he got started in the business of drawing funny shorts for a living.
Pulled this straight from the schedule. I would make some nasty remark about you being lazy but I'm way too tired to do so. So instead, have a beer which is part of my "never going to use these for the OP" collection.
>>
18+ wristband? Next to a badge?
Rather not. I hate having the wristband my cosplay pictures on so many other cons.
>>
>>9058427
I did not expect the meet to actually work out, Sounds like it was pretty interesting!
>>
>>9059488
maybe just a special badge, or something. either works, really.
>>
>>9057167
>>9057170
>>9057223
>>9057325
Thanks for replies, i might hit up abunai.
>>
>>9059296
you know that not illegal right? 16 is age of consent sooooooo.......
>>
>>9059743
legal doesn't mean right
>>
>>9059759
there are a lot of couples that will disagree with you. If the 17 year old is mature enough, there's nothing really wrong, is there? only you with the thought that the person is young that's it. would it really matter if he were to be just 1 year older?
>>
>>9059760
Meh, 16 year old girls tend to be quite grown up bodywise these days. Had my fair share of 16-17 yo, but I do prefer 20+ as it feels better somehow
>>
>>9059760
1 year isn't an issue
5+ is
>>
>>9059772
that 1 year was for underaged to of age, since we were talking 18+
>>
Can I compare Castlefest with Elfia? I'm considering to go, but don't know what to expect other than that?
>>
I think it's stupid to not let the saturday people enjoy the rest of Deshima Sounds, it's not like there's much to do afterwards, so they should go home after a while.
>>
>>9059772
Stop judging me. Why would 5 years be an issue when both parties find eachother sexually attractive. eg 17 and 21
>>
>>9059808
This isn't tumblr. people are gonna judge you no matter what

>>9059791
As a fantasy fair, sure. But there is a lot more to do on castlefest besides buying shit. loads of stages with excellent music, handcrafted items/food while you wait, lots of open places to lay down and listen to everything going on around you...I personally prefer castelfest so much more than EFF.
>>
>>9059807
No it is not. It is you just being cheap. Why the fuck should I pay for you to stay longer.
The longer you as a Saturday visitor stay, the more costs they will have. That is why you pay more for a weekend ticket.
So, just leave in peace and do not leach from my wallet.
>>
Question regarding meeting other seagulls at conventions, how does it work?

Do you just walk to eachother and say hi, or are there certain formalities. Is the fact that we post on this board a secret or do we openly discuss this in public?
>>
>>9059814
what? no, you get discount when you buy a weekend ticket.
cheapest tickets as example: weekend ticket = 53
saterday ticket = 34
both friday and sunday tickets = 21
when you buy all 3 you pay 75 bucks, so 53 is less... and if you only buy a weekend ticket for saterday + full deshima and nothing more, I feel sorry for you
>>
>>9059818
You HAVE to touch penises. Doesn't matter where you are, what time it is, who is around you or if you're male or female. Just make 'm kiss. Swordfighting is allowed too, but that's only after you've met the other seagull already.
>>
>>9059820
But im afraid of penises ":l
>>
>>9059814
I had a weekend ticket.

What are the costs of someone staying longer at Deshima? I think Animecon will actually profit from people staying till the end of Deshima. Not only would it make Deshima more lively after 12, but they will also sell more drinks.
>>
>>9059822
Well then you'd best get over that fear quickly, because it's gonna happen.
>>
>>9059827
Well, first con ill be attending will probably be in 2017. So i guess ill be having enough time to overcome that fear. Any tips? (Pun intented)
>>
>>9059830
believe in the (you) that believes in yourself
>>
>>9059813
>loads of stages with excellent music, handcrafted items/food while you wait, lots of open places to lay down and listen to everything going on around you.

That's what I exactly do at EFF.

>>9059791
They isn't much difference in my experience. Except that photographers walk more around on EFF while they tend to stay on one place at Castle. Both are fun.
>>
>>9059824
more cleaning, staff, stewards, security.
You forget that the later it gets, the more drunk people get, and the shit you see rise quickly the later it gets.
I used to work at a cafe. I rarely had issues during week days or the early hours in the weekends, but between 11 and three people got more drunk and annoying as it gets later and later.

So, yeah, the costs and shit rise exponentially every hour.
>>
>>9059789
it wouldn't matter, 18 and 25 is hella sketch too
>>
I never would've guessed that the Netherlands has such a big cosplay scene... Is there not a lot to do there?

And why are you speaking English? Can't you just speak Dutch?
>>
>>9059854
nah wtf no
>>
>>9059856
English because rules (and also just convenience).

As for the amount of cosplay, this years' animecon was expecting about 15.000 visitors, of which 10% foreign.

This means about 1 out of every 1100 Dutchies attended the event. That's indeed pretty big.
>>
>>9059856
mods have a tendency to ban posts not in English, also our cons are hella international anyway

>Is there not a lot to do there?
also, rude
>>
>>9059856
There is a lot to do here actually, but we're just a bit strange when it comes to our hobbies, social lives and what not. It's probably because we work hard and efficiently during the week and need to go a little bit crazy during the weekends to balance things out. Some visit concerts or festivals, some make it "gezellig" with friends (you can't really translate that word), and others work on cosplays or hit conventions.

And yes, we're speaking English because the rules. Then again I don't think anyone of us really minds it. We've all been taught Dutch and English in school and one to five additional foreign languages (German, French, Greek, Latin, Spanish, Chinese, Italian are just some options), plus all our major conventions are held in English anyway.
>>
>>9059929
>because we work hard and efficiently during the week
what country are you talking about again
>>
>>9059931
Interestingly, the Netherlands has some of the lowest amount of working hours per week, but this is compensated by an extremely high productivity per hour.
>>
>>9059931
She probably only goes to school lel.

>Work hard

Please.

In my time we used to walk 25 km to school with only half a bottle of water.
>>
>>9059931
Trust me, working with Americans, the Spanish or the French is enough to make your blood boil and go full VOC on their asses.

>>9059945
>In my time we used to walk 25 km to school with only half a bottle of water.
I am so sorry that you had to grow in Limburg. Please tell me you're doing alright now...
>>
>>9059946
Yeah, moved out when i was 20. Biggest shithole ever.
>>
>>9058577
isn't that yuki?
>>
>>9059946
nothing wrong with limburg except the people
then again same applies to brabant
>>
>>9059791
It's similar but Castelfest has more to do with music and historical things and less with fantasy.
>>
File: red-thread-instead-2_21229356.jpg (21KB, 626x417px) Image search: [Google]
red-thread-instead-2_21229356.jpg
21KB, 626x417px
Current thread has now reached 310 posts, and is now on auto-sage. New thread can be found at >>9059973
>>
>>9059488
I'd rather take a wristband over a badge because you can at least conceal a wristband during a picture but not a badge or nametag you're supposed to carry with you during the con.
>>
>>9058701
I prefer to take care of my body, sports are important
>>
>>9060220
A badge wich you can take off for a photo or photoshoot. It is allowed to do so, it is even encouraged to do as long as you put it back on after the photos.
>>
>>9060220
>>9060270
>>9060423
Something something, new thread >>9059973
>>
>>9059760
It really depends on more than just how mature she looks/is, as a girl who had older boyfriends, it was always either our maturity level not matching up or us having different expectations from the relationship
>>
Here's our vid from Animecon 2016 on Sunday : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWGkdOZAZuM
>>
>>9061207
>>9061072
... >>9059973
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.