[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cgl youtube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: unnamed.png (17KB, 1024x721px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
17KB, 1024x721px
favorite youtubers? what kind of content would you like to see?

can someone please link the google docs
>>
File: jjo.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
jjo.png
1MB, 1280x800px
question, are watermarks not a thing anymore?
is the re-direct subscribe button at the corner of videos that youtubers add only show up after a certain number of subscribers?
example attached
>>
File: 1456685334085.png (411KB, 599x386px) Image search: [Google]
1456685334085.png
411KB, 599x386px
>>9053161
I hate his perfectly curvy hair fuck, only if my damn straight hair goes that way. Damn those bad Asian genes.
>>
princess peachie
>>
Deerstalker Pictures does both cosplay and lolita videos. their convention coverage is very cool and their cosplay skits can be fun if you know the source.

however, they seem to have given up on the lolita side. i am sure the new lolita ladies they use for Deerstalker 2 are lovely but i cannot understand their speech. i am not sure if it is an ESL issue or just innate incomprehensibility. they also do not have the screen presence the old crew had.

i am enjoying their Tokyo vlogs, but their lolita unboxings need subtitles and the actresses in their lolita skits need to be replaced or better trained if they ever want their old viewcounts back.

the creators have been making passive-aggressive comments about their own lolita videos, with a "why do we even bother" tone, and i suspect that attitude, in addition to an unskilled group of actresses, has adversely affected their quality of late.
>>
>>9053445
there lolita side is on their 2nd channel; Deerstalker 2
>>
>>9053445
I totally know what you mean about them being passive aggressive, in their lolita pokemon skit someone tried to leave some concrit, and their reply was condescending and disregarded the commenter. Their attitude absolutely stinks.
>>
I think Hatter Insanity is pretty charming, not really my thing because it's a lot of merch, but it's neat.

Mango Sirene is incredibly obnoxious, but they have some good content.

Angela Clayton is less cosplay and more costuming/seamstressing, but she's very good and it always motivates me to work on my own shit.

Also I am sick to death of youtubers making cosplay 101 stuff; we've seen it before. If you've nothing interesting to say then why do you even have a youtube?
>>
>>9053445

They became a thing off the back of MilkyFawn; without her, they're not really worth watching imo. She was the talent, they were the production quality. With only one and not the other, there's no draw.
>>
>>9053161
You can choose to add the watermark or not, it's up to the channel
>>
I really only keep up with MangoSirene, TofuBara, and Sachie.

I don't really care about beginner cosplay tutorials anymore and I'd much rather see cosplay videos/costume breakdowns. There aren't really a lot of cosplay channels that I care for because they either blantantly copy content from someone that's more successful or try to be funny/clever and end up being obnoxious
>>
>>9054351
i enjoyed the other members of the comm they used to be in as well. wasn't mr.mizer the voice of Senor Arpakasso? and i liked the girl whose name i do not recall, whose wig MF pulled off in the Mean Lolitas skit.

other fun skits that did not rely on MF included the Lolitas Without a Cause, Ouji Accessory, and the cupcake tossing. and of course the cooking show, which is too cost-prohibitive to continue i believe but fuck it was fun.
>>
I only keep up with LovelyLor when it comes to lolita videos. Everyone else, except Deerstalker Pictures, is incredibly cringeworthy when it comes to every aspect of their video, from video editing, to audio quality, to even personality overall.
>>
here's the lolita youtubers doc:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N5B8kc4qe4DnQNe9_S_oJR89Lziczf_1RMVNQcl943c/
>>
I'd like to see more working on costume/cosplay update videos. Most of the cosplay youtubers vlog at cons and do like random Q&As? Which is fine, but I'd like to see more of the creative aspect.

Like, I'd love to see someone update with "Yeah so you know how I started on this last week? Well I fucked up, here's how I'm fixing it" and less of this "everything is clean and beautiful and perfect all the time~~~" fake BS that so many cosplayers like to present.
>>
>>9054729
I'd like to start a channel similar to this since I make my own patterns for stuff, but its sort of hard to explain since it just comes naturally and also mine are sort of shitty. I feel like there wouldn't be much point in making videos about it if they're not that nice, I wouldn't want to be another Yumi King (which is honestly my biggest fear with a YouTube channel)
>>
>>9054790
Make stuff and then ask friends or other girls in your comm if its good. When you have enough "good stuff" then maybe start the channel? Either way im rooting for you anon.
>>
File: cglo.png (627KB, 698x950px) Image search: [Google]
cglo.png
627KB, 698x950px
>>9053445
I've got some plans in the works to start an ouji lolita channel but I'm not sure how to gauge interest. I'm a unionized actor with access to good lighting, recording and sound equipment (we'll see about editing..) so the quality should be good but the content side is.. lacking.

I think the main issue I have is that most lolita videos about new releases and unboxings are incredibly boring to non-lolitas. I'd love to bridge a gap and appeal to a wider audience, creating content that will pique the interest of people who might not even know what lolita is, and can then look into my hypothetical "what is lolita" video and begin to understand the more jfashion-centric content as well.

A couple of my lolita friends would like to do a gaming channel, which is done to death and not of interest to most lolitas, but it would be interest to just stream or record playthroughs in lolita and have a combination of jontron-esque skits and gamegrumps playthroughs. I haven't seen them act but they definitely have engaging personalities and would be able to pull their own weight.

I'm not sure what other sort of content would be interesting besides mostly comedic skits and maybe the rare convention vlog. Alternatively it could always go the route of Deerstalker and have separate channels for different content, but I would rather keep it focused.
>>
File: vera3.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vera3.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I like Vera Baby/Bambi

https://www.youtube.com/user/verababylive
>>
>>9057128

I've been thinking about a Lolita gaming channel myself. I mostly want to run through older games though (and most of the survival horror genre, not for over the top jumpscare reactions, but because I really like them).

I know the trend is the do new releases and get big views but there have t been too many recent releases I'm interested in. Hoping the Resident Evil 2 remake and Death Stranding are good though, I'd be interested in those.
>>
>>9054729
I'm trying to do that, actually.

I was also thinking about doing something like a cosplay lookbook in conjunction with a costume breakdown and discussing the process. I'd need a friend to help me with that though, lmao.
>>
>>9057128
I'm also interested in starting up a gaming-esque channel, but will only do it if I'm gaming with others as I tend to find most gamers who make videos of them gaming alone are unable to make them interesting. So if others are interested maybe we could see if our personalities match, and we could start gaming together and coming up with good skits.
>>
>>9054708
Also, youtube doc creator here. Now I'm done with school for the year I can update this document and add more, so if there's any youtubers not on the list, be it yourself or someone you discovered, please link the channel to me, thanks!
>>
>>9054429
Just checked out TofuBara and she seems like such a sweetie!
>>
>>9053445
wow there English if fine anon.
>>
>>9057354
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N5B8kc4qe4DnQNe9_S_oJR89Lziczf_1RMVNQcl943c/

Can you put this in alphabetical order? It's a little hard to see who you have and don't have.
here are some ones I don't think are on your list.

-SneezingBubble
-tori time
-amytasukada
-LostInAFaerieTale
-Inky Rose
-milkteafashionista
-Attitude Lolita
>>
>>9057354
a few I've found that I didn't see on the list.
Down the Hidey-Hole: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1sWG0Jn4UCpbTDmc9zqVIg
lolitaplusgeek: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnU8bPx8HeJ_4tqr5t0I91w
Miya No: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmN-3bm51KQBszyutMF5RQ
branther: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsAMmRmH4WTByPnPT7lq3NQ
>>
>>9057856
>>9057915
I've sorted it by star quality first, and then alphabetically, would people just rather it was just ordered alphabetically?

Will add these today! Thank you!
>>
>>9057128
>I've got some plans in the works to start an ouji lolita channel but I'm not sure how to gauge interest. I'm a unionized actor
i think i remember you from /ouG/ threads and here are some ideas for you:

1. you are an actor and you wear ouji. please do makeup videos. guys especially balk at wearing makeup, even knowing that any performer, male or female, wears makeup. if you have any tips or tricks for non-feminine ouji style makeup and hair, please go for it.

2. again ouji-related, but simply beginning with Prince Mar's questions tag (adapted from the lolita version) could be a good way to get your feet wet. i and other oujis are starving for content and these specific videos of Mar's are what put her on the ouji map.

3. since you do want to appeal to a broader audience, but want to generate different types of videos without managing multiple channels, consider a schedule were a day (say Monday) you post gaming video, and another day (Wednesday for instance) you post fashion/beauty, etc.

good luck whatever you decide, i am awaiting your youtube debut with optimism
>>
>>9057847
>there English if
anon pls

anyway it is not their English, it is their lack of clarity when speaking.
>>
>>9054651
same, I really like her vlogs!
>>
>>9058237
Just alphabetically would be better, it looks more of a jumbled mess at the moment.
>>
>>9053150
Any lolita youtubers that cover other subjects? I feel like there is only oh so much you can do with lolita
Kind of like how hellobatty does Gothic fashion videos as well
>>
>>9061059
ScarfingScarves does goth videos (or used to), as does Fille de Porcelaine
>>
>>9057304
>lolita gaming channel
please don't
>>
>>9057384
She is, I've talked to her a few times on Twitter! She doesn't update very much but her videos are always quality
>>
>>9061059
amytasukada talks about books sometimes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrdQT13b83wvVaa00WZZKnA
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.