[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virtual Tea Party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Here's the thread for the Virtual Tea Party for a late ILD celebration! Any questions or concerns should be posted here.

This is the last one for tonight but any plans for future ones or suggestions for improvement are welcomed here as well.
>>
Virtual... tea party.
>>
Here's the link for the room! The room is open for right now, I'll make a post for when I have closed the room so just just join in until then. For right now, it is an open invitation so feel free to click the link! Wear lolita or not, just be ready to indulge to talk about the fashion.

http://lets.rabb.it/886j/4UinvOSsYt

When entering, you should have options to do video/voice chatting, even text only! If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
>>
>>9041234
They weren't shitting up the general though. The general shits itself just fine without any help so stop trying to find a scapegoat.
>>
Okay guys, so the tea party is over for now! We had a nice time, and it was really fun, hope we can do this again someday! I also noticed people tried to join in but couldn't connect and leave? Let me know if there's issues with the website for me to address next time. Also from now on, I'll make a thread for it and just have one post in the lolitagen and won't respond to anything in there to keep the planning organized at least.
>>
>>9041409
Don't worry, I love you
>>
>>9041412
I meant as a, "hey heads up here's the thread for this if anyone is interested or wants to do it again". Anon, I've tried to be cooperative and did as you wish. Now that I left the general, how about you leave this thread? You're obviously not interested in participating and the tea party is done now so you can calm down.
>>
>>9041424
then stop asking me why I'm shitting up the gen when you're doing the same. Feel free to do what you want but let yourself realize you're a hypocrite. I have no control for others actions, just myself.

>>9041361
Hey anon, sorry about that! I'm not the original tea-chan just to let you know! tea-chan actually got caught up with some issues unfortunately so I decided to host it instead since my actual ILD event didn't work out. Since it happened unexpectedly, that's why there was little notice about it. I'm sorry you didn't get to join, but send me an email and I'll notify you next time! It will be a more thought out tea time in the future too, since this was the first time I hosted this myself.
>>
>>9041424
You are so cringy.

OP, you're awesome! I missed out on the tea party but I'm glad it was fun! I'll see you guys at the next one!
>>
Thanks for the fun meet-up! It was nice meeting you gulls.
>>
>>9041450
Anon please don't use my email, I'm not dumb enough to leave it in the name entry. Stop trying to make me look bad. I'm not going to respond to you anymore so you're just making yourself look bad now.
>>
>>9041460
t b h OP has been pretty nice and apologetic about posting in the lolita general so i doubt she would say something like that
housewifechan you should go take a nap, this is really lowquality shitposting youre doing
>>
>>9041488
for some reason, actual lolitas show up to these tea parties and actually talk about the fashion? it's really fun and interesting. Though I'm okay with friend threads too, I don't know why they get deleted but maybe it's because of crossboarding? Too many people come in and are thirsty for the lolita gf and derail the thread maybe.
>>
>>9041656
isn't that covered under spouting memes?
>>
>>9042907
I would bet $100 this is housewife chan trying to ruin this girl by posing as her
>>
>>9042941
This. Can tea-anons please start using tripcodes? This is the sort of thing trips are for.
>>
>>9042975
At least one thread should be rid of this troll. Frankly I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often what with the bst threads going on all the time.
>New rule: If you drop your email add a tripcode to avoid being impersonated.
>>
>>9042941
She's posed as me a few times. While anon. Like answering for me and shit. I really think this board needs to do a badge type system like yik yak does until we can find out who she is and make sure she can't post through proxies anymore, ie, finding who she uses and telling them to ban her ass too.
>>
>>9042990
There's trips and then there's a secure trip. I used to post on /tv/ and there was this guy, RoastedBread - he had a secure one and never got cracked and people fucking HATED him. I think he posted on /co/ too with the same trip.
>>
>>9043340
Doesn't that defeat the purpose of an anonymous image board though? I get that she's annoying but you'd be taking away one of the fundamental elements of what makes 4chan 4chan. Plus all of her posts are super obvious, we know your posts from hers.
>>
>>9043340
Careful, she may be a relentless shitposter but this is wandering into vendetta territory. The anon who posted details about her got an entire thread deleted because of it.
>>
>>9043340
That is really creepy. Sorry about this, anon. She's such a cunt, I hate that people entertain her bullshit. I agree with the other anon that badges are a pretty bad idea, so I would get a secure trip if I were you.
>>
>>9042941
In general I find it really funny she's still trying to pose as me, the op of this thread. After you delete the name field, the name doesn't keep repeating so it's kinda hilarious she thinks people will still fall for it. It's really unfortunate though that she's derailing threads and stealing emails from others. It's worse than annoying. Dw though, she's not really affecting me at all since I don't even use this throwaway to sell things. I'll definitely get a trip the next time I do this though so it won't be repeated! I won't host another one until July anyways if anyone's wondering, also to clarify it's not me posting if housewife-chan tries to pretend to be me again.
>>
Bumpity bump because I really am hoping for one this or next weekend.
>>
>>9048325
Hey i'm OP! Unfortunately I have tons of stuff going on this month and also going on vacation soon. I won't be doing another one until after the 4th of July. I'm sorry about how long it'll be! I could try asking the original tea-chan anon if she'd host one soon though if there's further interest.
>>
>>9048325
>being this stupid
>too lazy to read the thread

I'm not surprised at the level of intelligence going on in this thread seeing as you're all dumb cunts but there's no accounting for being lazy
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.