[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NZ/Armageddon Wellington Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: NZ.png (128KB, 1331x1883px) Image search: [Google]
NZ.png
128KB, 1331x1883px
Anyone planning on attending Armageddon next weekend?
>>
G-guys please
>>
Pity bump
>>
Nahhh. Stranding in a line for 80 minutes, being pissed down with rain and generally not having a good time ain't my type of thing
>>
>that lineup of shows for the big stadium screen
What a waste of a cool opportunity.
>>
File: IMG_20160604_221536.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160604_221536.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
I've been waiting for an nz thread. How is Armageddon? I went as a wee youth with no money to the Wellington one and it seemed closer to a garage sale than a convention. How's the one in Auckland? I assume it's larger?

Do people cosplay there? How I'd love to actually see a cosplay. To me, they're far flung tales I have to wean out of tight lipped sailors with a tuppence's worth of ale and a $5 fair trade cafe mojo cappuccino topped with cinnamon.

I've decided to learn how to make my own clothes so that one day I might be a cosplay, so to learn the skills I've started making stuffed animals as an economical practice target. How did I do for my first try?
>>
This is just sad.
>>
Welp, see you guys at Overload then.
>>
ha
>>
Like Clockwork, Bill goes over the loudspeaker on the poorly laid out main stage in the middle of a cosplayer performing their skit to the crowd.

Loved the quality of the contestants though.
>>
Never thought we'd have a lolcow cosplay photographer here but then along came Richard.
>>
>>9041803
You're not wrong there.
>>
Who was Richard again? The one that made the big drama on CNZ about photos taken at the Akiba con picnic?
>>
>>9042960
That was someone named Lance iirc
>>
>>9043164
Yeah that was Lance. Lance a middle aged man who throws tantrums like a 3 year old when he's told his photos aren't flattering or its suggested that maybe not everyone wants their photo online to buy, especially when he takes bad photos that no one would buy any way.
>>
>>9042960
The two posters above this are correct. Richard is just a photographer who calls female cosplayers fat who don't fit his preferences.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.