[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taobao thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 53

File: taobao.png (118KB, 843x1024px) Image search: [Google]
taobao.png
118KB, 843x1024px
Old thread: >>9001263

FAQ (Please Read!):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E0PUag4NzqCCFZ7s2AE_QefWhni2NwvC9sxrRpKeYXk/pub

Taobao Dictionary:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ams6Fl3miZSndGZIUnY0eGludFBMYVJpTF8yTWwzTEE

New Store Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DBqv6dQIQAgVnBozcElII1vITU0F7R9yBc2-nsX-c1c/edit?usp=sharing

Shopping Services Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlgllpMiw3VNdGpfWFlYazhjblh5emRjZF9qMkJISWc

Budgeting Spreadsheet Template:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlgllpMiw3VNdG9qTGMwTG1sOG5SbU9KUGpBUVdsV3c&usp=sharing

Pop-up dictionary: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zhongwen-a-chinese-englis/kkmlkkjojmombglmlpbpapmhcaljjkde?hl=en
Good EL-CH dictionary: nciku.com
Translate text from images: newocr.com

Anon that will translate stuff: [email protected]

REMINDER!: Image search function and detailed filters are only available on non-US/global Taobao, so switch to the default Chinese mainland version in the upper left on the homepage.
>>
Tldr I have excess bobon21 pastel cutesy shit I never wore ever because of strange circumstances. Trying to get rid of all of it for a lot less than what i paid at the time
>>
File: 1457912818994 (1).gif (1MB, 420x320px) Image search: [Google]
1457912818994 (1).gif
1MB, 420x320px
Hello gulls.
Is been 15 days since I paid for shipping (using Buynosaur) and I never got any tracking number; I tried to message them but I nver got a response. Usually they take 6-8 days to answer (what the actual fuck, is this a joke?)- But 15 days seems even more excessive than usual. Should I file a PP claim or keep trying by chat and email?

Really, I'll never NEVER use them again, holy fuck.
>>
>>9021856
I believe stated in the previous thread, they have one person working the whole thing? Or less than 5?
A lot of people aren't getting replies from them
>>
File: image.jpg (264KB, 1242x1152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264KB, 1242x1152px
Update from Buynosaur:

I got this message. I'm easy to please. Really. As long as my items reach me I'll be happy. But are you kidding me? You will "possibly" refund the false shipping charges...on items that you didn't send me? And that is supposed to be your gesture of valuing me as a customer? Now I'm mad. Kind of. Mostly sad. I want my stuff. I'm out 100 bucks!
>>
>>9021891
Did you read the last thread? At this point I'll be very surprised if they aren't scammers.
>>
>>9021773
Can you post a collage or a picture of it all? Also try the BST thread
>>
>>9021913
Maybe he means the whole shipping cost. Hopefully. But hopefully they just send your stuff since it seemed like the other anons order had it
>>
Damn, after this and the other thread, I'm kinda glad that I hesitated so long with my order and didn't get the chance to jump in the Buynosaur train before they stopped taking quotations. Hopefully other gulls who did order through them recently will show up with their updates since I want to see how this unfolds.
>>
>>9021930
I don't think they're scammers. I just think they're seriously overworked and shouldn't have accepted so many quotations.

>>9021932
Hopefully. I asked them to ship my stuff, I even offered to throw in 100 HKD.
>>
>>9021998
This. Not scammers but not being responsible as a business in that they should be aware of what they can and cant manage. I got on board before the shit storm and I still dont have my shit. Con is in 2 weeks. I'm never getting my stuff.
>>
>>9022075
When did you place your order? They should be able to get it to you if you pay for the fast shipping. I got the Speedpost and it was super quick. It went from their warehouse to my door in like 3 days.
>>
>>9020876

Anon I sent you an email!
>>
>>9022165
Thank you! I replied.
>>
Does anybody have any links to stores that sell bras in size 65E or 70D? I'm having a hard time finding either of those on my own.
Abrathatfits' calculator tells me that I'm a size 30DD, and I've checked a few conversion sites and they say that's the equivalent to an asian 65E (70D is the sister size).
I've got my eyes on a few bras from Western stores in my size, but they just aren't nearly as cute as Taobao stuff.
>>
>>9022220
I haven't recieved your email yet. Maybe it's just taking time?
>>
>>9022323
Huh, Weird. I sent it again, hopefully it went through!
>>
>>9022319
use the filters for size. if they don't show up when you search just "bra," you might have to make a selection for style or type, but it should show in the filters list after that.

also, don't search on world tb.
>>
File: image.jpg (324KB, 1242x1587px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324KB, 1242x1587px
BUYNOSAUR CAME THROUGH.

God I'm so relieved. I sent them 15$ as a bribe to hopefully not get the slowest shipping.
>>
Buynosaur just got back to me and said they'll be working until midnight the next couple days to get packages out before the weekend... man, I feel so bad for them. I've been so nervous about this order and I've probably been a pain to deal with, I really do think they're just understaffed and swamped by all the business they've been getting.
>>
for anybody wondering if bhiner still has shady fucking shipping practices, they do. the price magically ended up going from 17 to 28 for shipping two wigs and three accessories. and this was AFTER they also managed to fuck up an item reserve without telling me. Should never have switched from TBR.
>>
Hey, gulls. I've finally found a mold I've been looking for for DAYS. I've found it in two different shops, one if half price of the other one.

I was wondering if you gulls in your taobao expertise, could tell me which one would you would trust the most?

1: https://world.taobao.com/item/37129306485.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-8283864347.93.vZdCVy

2: https://world.taobao.com/item/529130552819.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-2667818010.39.D3P1rO

The second link has:

"备注:模具为透明硅胶模具。透明硅胶模具。透明硅胶模具。没有颜色,没有颜色,没有颜色。重要的事说三遍!!!"

in the description. I google translated and I'm still a little confused on the meaning. Is it just saying the mold itself is transparent, or that I can't use colored resin in the mold?

Any help would be extremely appreciated!
>>
I've made my first order, and I'm using taobaotrends. It says "ordered", so I'm assuming that they've placed the orders with the taobao stores.
How long does it usually take until it arrives at their warehouse? It's been about two weeks now
>>
>>9023245
I would email them. It usually seems to take about a week to two tops to get most items in at theor warehouse. Every time it's taken longer for me, I've contacted them and it's usually because they're waiting on like, one item from one seller. Contacting them gives them a kick in the butt to contact the seller, and find out why. I just had to do that with my current order, and it turns out the seller had ran out of the size I ordered and just didn't say anything, so they let me pick another size and my order got moving again.
>>
File: image.jpg (338KB, 696x696px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338KB, 696x696px
Did an emergency ILD order two weeks ago and it just came in.
I have links and reviews if anyone's interested.

>Shipping shoes is suffering.
>>
>>9023301
A link and review for that bag please!
>>
>>9023295
Thank you anon! I just noticed that they've marked some things as arrived, and there's only some things that haven't arrived, and they were all from the same store
Hopefully they'll arrive soon!
Thanks again, I'm so thankful for all the gulls that are so helpful, I'd probably have a nervous breakdown otherwise
>>
>>9023301
Do you think you could estimate your shipping for the shoes?

Also, has anyone heard from Martin? He's usually so quick at responding (typically within 24 hours for me), but now it's been three days since I've heard from him. I'm concerned I became too much of a pain to deal with or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (284KB, 1319x1332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284KB, 1319x1332px
>>9023321
>>9023321
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=38264568814
It's a pretty average bag, a little smaller than I thought but it could still hold my wallet and cell comfortably so I can't complain.
It's weird to photograph but it's like a bright yet dusty Saxon blue(if that makes sense). It matches APs sax which is what mattered.
>>9023587
The EMS shipping total was about $55US. If I'd gotten them directly from antaina shipping EMS from them is usually around $30.
>>
>>9023218
Both sellers look trustworthy

It's saying the mould itself is transparent
>>
>>9022138
It would have been waaay too much for me to get speed post so I bought e-express thinking I had enough time to get it. Didn't know they would take a century to mail it out. hahahaha fuck me man
>>
If anyone's trying to get a hold of buynosaur, I sent a message over chatra right now and they responded quickly. I was trying to get a replacement order all week and they said the e-mail may have gotten buried.
>>
>>9023218
I've been following the first store for a while, they actually resell from others stores, so that's why the price. My favorite and more trustworthy store from taobao is this one:
https://johome.taobao.com/

But honestly any of those stores will do unless there is a big price difference and the reviews say the molds are no good.
>>
>>9023934
>>9024228
Thank you both!

Also thank you for that shop rec!
>>
>>9024228
assuming you're a fellow resin anon, I was wondering if you had any other shop recs
>>
Pls help /cgl/, I'm doing my first order with Taobaotrends and I'm probably dumb as shit but this makes me confused. Can't I just pay for my order directly through Paypal?

The site says something about adding money through Paypal to my account in the site and then paying with that balance, but I'm not exactly comfortable with just gifting money away to some site, even though I know them to be a reputable service.
>>
Which SS is the fastest? Pruany is being a slow ass little bitch and I'm worried I won't be able to get my order quickly
>>
File: 1395192004643.jpg (22KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
1395192004643.jpg
22KB, 235x250px
>Shipping quote gets back from Buynosaur
>'One of your items is really huge, we need to put it in a huge box!'
>Shipping is going to be ~300$ for a 10kg order
>mfw

I don't see which item could be so large they need the largest box to ship, I did order a cos prop but it should be pretty small, it's not a staff or anything.
>>
>>9024946
I have a really, really hard time believing that your shipping quote was 300$. And I'm the anon who had issues with Buynosaur's shipping too. Ask them what the item was.
>>
>>9023587
He's responding to me as usual, although during weekends he doesn't get around replying at all. If he hasn't replied to already, hope he does so soon anon.
>>
>>9024969
I'll ask, because I'm really surprised. I'm also surprised it's going to be 10kg, I did get 2 pairs of shoes but nothing else should be very heavy, there's a cosplay and a cos prop and some accessories besides the shoes.
>>
>>9025048
Could it be $300 in hkd maybe?
>>
>>9025067
Nope, it was definitely 1893 HKD.
>>
I'm an anon who didn't get any word from buynosaur for a month. Contacted them and eventually got a reply after a week. Apparently, one of my sellers just didn't send out my item for a month and buynosaur were repeatedly contacting them. They offered to ship the items serparately while waiting for that seller but nah. So now I'm finally getting my items...but in the photos there's an extra item that's a different colourways of one of my items...maybe the listing had 2 included, it was second hand Taobao sooo?? Anyway,process has sped up a bit recently for me, I guess after I contacted them with my concerns.
>>
>>9025048
Ask them to double check the weight. But if you got something long like a sword, and also got fast shipping - that's why it would be why it's so high. The shipping companies charge by dimensions. Post when you figure out which item it is.
>>
>>9025213
Unfortunately it's not something easily explained like a sword, it's just a feathery fan and there's no reason it should be particularly long... I wish it was something like that, at least that would make some sense.
>>
>>9024782
They have an email you can send money to thru PayPal. I've been using TaobaoTrends for years and noticed they changed up how they have their payment system(used to be able to just the PayPal button and it sets up a custom receipt of your order. I think they still do this maybe? It's been a couple months)
>>
>>9025219
Just ask them what's so big and what the dimensions of the specific item are. That might help them catch a mistake.
>>
So I bought a bunch of stuff and all but 1 item has has arrived at my taobao warehouse. It's been 4 days since and all but 1 item has arrived. Not only has it not arrived but the seller hasn't even shipped even though in the listing they promise to ship within 16 hours. I've pressed remind the seller to ship twice already and nothing. Can I just press the refund option and will the money go right back to my cc or will it stay in my alipay account or something?
>>
>>9024946
Just got my quote today and they had to do the same thing with me. I got one of the star purses from Loris and apparently because of the shape it has to be in a bigger box. I get it because they don't want it to bend or anything, but the difference between shipping it and the next cheapest option is like forty bucks lmao, and everything else in my order is socks and wigs, 2.8kg. Guh. What I get for waiting so long to make this order, I guess.
>>
>>9025475
It will go back to your cc. It may take a few days though.
>>
File: 20160528_125929.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160528_125929.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>9024969
>>9025213
>>9025253
Apparently the prop came in a large box with a styrofoam case and the seller was very clear about shipping it in the box so it doesn't get damaged. They took a picture to show me the box and it's like twice as large as the rest of the prop.

I guess I'll just have to go with airmail rather than Speedpost and hope nothing goes wrong/there's no delays. Still irritated because it's nearly 150$ but this isn't really Buynosaur's fault, just a really delicate prop.
>>
File: 1463279964775.jpg (25KB, 274x286px) Image search: [Google]
1463279964775.jpg
25KB, 274x286px
What's with everyone using Buynosaur right now?
>>
>>9026082
Because them send "roars" and cute dinosaur draws.
Even if them charge more than others SS, take 2 weeks to answer/send you a message, take weeks to ship your items, lost your shit, order wrong your shit, weight packets incorrectly... but, hey, they're "kawaii" so no problem
>>
File: IMG_3553.jpg (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3553.jpg
96KB, 500x500px
>>9026427
No? It's because people highly recommended them.

Speaking about them tho, I received my package today and everything was good but I also paid for more than the package actually weighed, I paid for 0.8kg.
>>
>>9026467
>overcharged on shipping
>keeps defending buynosaur
All my keks
>>
>>9025986
That sucks. But I had a feeling it wasn't Buynosaur's fault. They're genuinely not trying to overcharge people.

>>9026427
Uhh...No. You never even used Buynosaur, did you? They were super quick to respond at first, have great English compared to any other SS really, and were all around very helpful. Then the shit hit the fan when everybody and their mom started using them.
>>
>>9025625 here, quick update. They refunded me about forty bucks for the shipping! I'll weigh the package and see if they missed anything when it gets here, but like I've said I really do think they're honest, we did kind of overwhelm them I told them the date I needed my shit by and they've been good about communication and trying to get it out quickly, though I did bother them a lot.
>>
>>9026515
Buynosaur must be losing a lot of money doing that for everybody. I know everybody is bitching about the wait time but they're still giving lots of gulls discounts other SS's wouldn't have.
>>
>>9026521
which discounts?
>>
All these problems with buynosaur made me happy I decided to stick with my old and trusty SS instead of jumping. This is ridiculous how much you guys are willing to put up with. Stop with the dick sucking.
>>
File: image.jpg (397KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
397KB, 640x640px
I'm pretty sad about Buynosaur, I was so eager to try them but all these stories are turning me off from them until it's not so crazy. In the meantime, I went back to TBR after almost two years and within a week, my stuff was already at the warehouse and ready to be shipped out. If anyone wants reviews, let me know!
>>
>>9026487
>they posts memes so their English is great

Jokes aside, this sort of trial and error is the only way most SS's get off the ground. There are bound to be bumps in the road. These just apparently are expensive bumps.
>>
>>9026570
What SS is that? Also, who's dicksucking?
>>
>>9026570
Nobody is dicksucking...There's been lots of complaints about Buynosaur and the general consensus seems to be that they got way in over their head
>>
>>9026577
What shop did that yuna cosplay come from? it looks much better than most of her pre-made costumes Ive seen
>>
>>9026577

Link to bottom left?
>>
>>9025930
Thanks, I requested a refund and the seller literally approved my refund 1 minute after my request despite it being requested at like 11pm their time. I'm really confused at why they didn't just ship my item and why they didn't even try to send me a message about it if they weren't going to ship it.
>>
>>9021685
LARME
K
E
I
>>
File: k.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>9026933
>>
>>9026933
specifically larme kei stores don't exist the way lolita stores do. larme-able items tend to get rolled in with generic Korean/Japanese street fashion tags. the last few times I've seen something definitely larme, it was probably a replica and was sold alongside stuff that looked like something from inuinu.
>>
>>9026521
They didn't give me any discounts, they just overestimated shipping prices based on the HKP calculator, and when they actually shipped it, found out it cost less than what the calculator said.
>>
>>9027645
My bad, anon. I'm glad you got your money back.
>>
>>9027679
Nah, it's cool, hope I didn't come off as snarky or anything. Just wanna update people, because there's so much back and forth on Buynosaur, especially when it's been coming to money/shipping stuff.
>>
>>9026933
>>9027583
Yes, this. There are no "larme stores" just stores that have some larme suitable items. I have bought a lot of larme kei items from taobao but the grand majority are replicas. I search by the brand I'm looking for and then search similar listings to find more stuff

For original stuff, bobon21 put out some larme stuff s while back.
>>
>>9026486
That wasn't a defense tho? The anon said other people recommended buynosaur and that's why they used them
>>
So since Buynosaur is really shitty atm, which SS are you using instead?

I usually use Taobaoring but they have so many hidden fees I would like to use someone else. I've used Taobaospree before but I hate their ne system where youhave to "pay" through random items in their shop
>>
>>9026933
To Alice also have some Larme-ish stuff fromtime to time
>>
>>9028246
I used yoybuy a couple years ago and after they told me one too many times something was sold out when it clearly wasn't, I switched over to TaobaoFocus.
Haven't had a problem since.

I'm not into constant contact and micromanaging trasactions so I prefer them. They only contact me directly if something is possibly damaged or if I have to wait. Everything else is automatic.
>>
I've ordered two dresses and a headdress from soufflesong and some other stuff from other stores.
Everything has arrived to the SS like a week ago, but not the dresses from soufflesong
Are they usually slower with shipping or should I contact the SS and ask if something is wrong?
>>
>>9028246
I've used TaobaoTrends since 2013 and I've always been happy with their service. Never even tried any other SS. They have pretty good English, are easy to work with, automatically post pictures of your order and they've always answered emails quickly.
>>
>>9028246
I've always used Spreenow. I've had 6+ orders with them and nothing bad has ever happened. A seller sent me an unfinished dress once and they sent pictures and got me a full refund. They invoice me and order my items within the first hour of me ordering too.

Baffles me how people like filling out spreadsheets and emailing them, so the cart system is very nice. The only thing I hate is the black sticky wrapping they use to pack stuff.
>>
File: taobao.jpg (207KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
taobao.jpg
207KB, 800x600px
Waiting on my SS to get back to me on the Miss Point items, hopefully I don't have to pay too much extra for custom size.
>>
File: r3r32r32t32t32t2tt3t.png (109KB, 203x227px) Image search: [Google]
r3r32r32t32t32t2tt3t.png
109KB, 203x227px
Guys I was wondering which SS's you mainly use and how many times you've ordered through them.
>>
>>9028404
Depends on what I'm getting. If I am ordering non-custom stuff, I go for either AIOExpress or dotdotbuy. Anything custom I use TBT
>>
>>9028404
I mainly use Taobaoring, think I've ordered from them 4 or 5 times. I've used Taobaotrends once or twice and they're good too.
>>
>>9028404
TaobaoTrends, 22 times (I actually had to go and count all my orders, holy shit) + couple group orders made through other people's accounts, also through TaobaoTrends.
>>
>>9028390
what are those egg things?
>>
>>9026577
review on the sailor moon cosplay, please! did the shop have other scouts?
>>
>>9028345
Seconding this. One of my cosplays was missing a piece and I didn't notice for several weeks but they secured it for me with no additional cost and sent it out with my upcoming order.
>>
>>9028517
Pencil sharpeners
>>
File: Mirai_2.png (59KB, 390x590px) Image search: [Google]
Mirai_2.png
59KB, 390x590px
Don't suppose anyone can help me out with search terms for this sort of cardigan? Or any decent links to them?
>>
>>9028390
link to red jsk?
>>
>>9028404
taobaoring, about 6 or 7 times over the course of 6 months. i havent had an issue about any hidden fees with them, only that their exchange rate stays the same even if your currency is worth more ir not.
>>
>>9030226
The two reasons that I decided to switch to Buynosaur were: forced to pay 15¥ per item in shipping regardless of the true domestic shipping cost. They used to use the free shipping option if I asked, but they stopped doing that and that pissed me off. I just thought it unfair to overcharge on domestic shipping: that's the hidden fee I guess. And the big kicker for me was their exchange rate. My order from them was going to cost £20 ($30USD) more if I used Taobaoring than if I used buynosaur based solely on their payment system. Of course, if I'd used TBR I'd probably have my items by now, but the price difference just pissed me off. It was a big decision for me to change SS because I've used TBR for 3 years for over 20 orders, but when I saw the huge difference in price caused by the CNY->USD->GBP conversion (and their domestic shipping) I just couldn't justify it any longer (especially after they fucked up my preorder). But, I'm probably not going to order anything from Taobao until Buynosaur get everything sorted.
>>
>>9026486
Learn to read pls
I'm not defending them at all, before I ordered people recommended them. Stop being so retarded.

Anyways, they paid me the ammount back and they said the person who did all these orders left the company..?
>>
>>9028404
Pruany (before all the BS about them started)
>>
>>9029881
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.6639537.1997196601.4.6AQr3O&id=529135137592
>>
>>9028404

Taobaoring, 11 times. I haven't used any others and I havent really had a problem with TBR so I'm just going to stick with them for now.
>>
>>9029346
Here is a search term for Mirai cosplay cardigan: 栗山未来 针织衫
Not sure about one that isn't copslay though.
>>
File: Cuteness.jpg (21KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Cuteness.jpg
21KB, 300x168px
Which SS do you find the cheapest(shipping included) while being reliable? I use Pruany because I though they were the cheapest but I'm not very fond of their speed and web system.
>>
Why don't you people just add the links together with the collage posts...

>>9026577
link to sailormoon costume please

>>9028390
link to pencils pls
>>
My Buynosaur group order finally all came in and I got to see pictures, and noticed that one costume out of 5 ordered from the same seller (matching uniforms) looked like the fabric was a completely different color so I asked them about it, now been waiting a couple days for a response. I just don't want to send the whole order oversees to THEN find out that our matching cosplays don't match.
Unlike some anons in this thread, they've been pretty good with me about responding within a good amount of time. God I hope it's just a bad picture.

My only previous order went through TBR and I'm still debating whether I'll go back to them after this or not.
>>
>>9030931
Some people have collages of like 20+ items, it would be really unnecessary and take up a lot of space because you don't know if someone is even interested in the links
How hard is it to ask lol?
>>
>>9023301
>>9023655
Link and review on that blouse?
>>
How much on avg would you say your shipping is compared to your order? For example, if the value of your items are about $300 in total and your shipping is $100 then your shipping is a third/33% of your purchase. I just want to get a good idea of what a good shipping price would be.
>>
>>9032032
Something like that. My shipping is usually around $80 for a $200 order, $40 for a $100 order. So if it's ~40% I'm guess fine with it. Actually, what I usually do is combine shipping with the item and compare the estimated price to local prices to see if it's worth it.
>>
>>9030619

>forced to pay 15 yuan for domestic shipping

If your ordering a lot of items per store its not really that bad... 15 yuan is like $2 USD
If you are ordering only like 1 item from a bunch of different stores... well then you are taobao shopping wrong anon
>>
>>9030931
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z2k.6997417.0.0.uFDdvR&scm=12306.1.0.0&id=18709114029
>>
Might be slightly off topic but best place to ask- anyone know of any other chinese b2b sites like Tao & JD?
I'm kinda getting tired of Tao their selection has really gone down in recent years and JD is no better
>>
>>9030859
Late reply on my part but, thanks !
>>
>>9021685
New to this thread, i've always been too much of a pussy to buy on taobao but damn,so many cute shit for so cheap. I recently bought a pair of shoes from An*tai*na by contacting missyoyo and everything went fine so i'm less nervous?
Though, is the shipping really that high? What about custom taxes? I live in Belgium and it's absolute hell
>>
>>9032371
Hey, fellow Belgifag! Shipping for shoes is high because shoes weigh a ton (relatively speaking, in shipping terms).
Customs in Belgium are only guaranteed when the packet is worth more than 21 euros AND from outside the EU, BUT they can randomly check your package outside of that. Try to ask them to write $20 value on the slip, you tend to escape the customs dance then. Good luck.
>>
>>9032162
I'm not the anon you're replying to but what are you smoking? If you're placing a large order, you're going to have stuff from a variety of different shops. You can't get everything from one shop, and you shouldn't have to. The 15 yuan thing sucks. It's why I decided to use a different SS as well.
>>
File: sparklyeyes.gif (681KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
sparklyeyes.gif
681KB, 320x240px
>>9032393
Hoi there!
Thank you i'm probably gonna do this eh. Antaina marked it down to like 20$,no customs were had and no jimmies were rustled.
Which is your favourite SS by the way?
>>
>>9030619
Didn't buynosaur scam people?
I remember flying past this thread once and people were fawning over how nice they were,scrolled down other taobao thread some weeks later and there were angry anons having problems and now i'm just confused.
>>
>>9032414
Nah, they just got way overloaded and took forever to reply to some anons, got stuff mixed up, etc. but it looks like everybody who has had an issue, Buynosaur is working on resolving/resolved. I expect it'll be a looong while before they reopen quotations.
>>
>>9032413
I've only ordered with Buynosaur before they crashed, so I'm not a good reference point. Just try to find an SS that you know will mark down, then you can rest easy you don't have to add another 21% on top of your package... there seem to be enough alternatives in this thread, so far.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2869px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2869px
>>9031982
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=520438918801
This ones a bit weird. The sleeves are chiffon but the main part of the blouse Is a weird cotton. Came with a detachable bow on the neck which isn't too bad. The princess sleeves are soft and not irritating.con are that there's no shirring and my biggest problems are the buttons. The standard buttons fucking suck for this blouse and I'm replacing them. They're the little rose shaped ones and they're a bitch to close.

It's otherwise, quite lovely. Probably gonna get it in red if I can.
>>
>>9028390
Anon, what store did you get the shoes and bloomers from? Would you mind doing a review when you get them?
>>
>>9032436
Shirring on collared blouses do weird bunching things on the back, so that's not that big of a con. How true to size are they and can we have a closeup of the lace?
>>
File: oops.jpg (158KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
158KB, 1920x1080px
What did I fuck up here? I did a order direct from Taobao and everything came except this dress set. I cant click to do anything since all the boxes are greyed out.
Should I just suck it up and have an actual SS get it or what? Only reason I decided to do it on my own was Buynosaur missed the preorder period, and now I feel like I fucked up big time and cant get my shit sent to me.
>>
>>9032162
Not that anon but I try to go around to look for the best quality while being in my budget for the items I want. Of course it's ideal if I love a bunch of stuff from one shop but if I'm looking for something very specific that I know I want it will likely come from different stores.
>>
File: image.jpg (726KB, 1825x2432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
726KB, 1825x2432px
>>9032493
The mesh lace covers the detachable bow and both bows on the sleeves. It's also what's covering the bib of the shirt. The other lace is replica lace everyone on taobao uses for everything so it's pretty standard.
Sizing is pretty accurate. My bust is 94 and I got the L for the extra breathing area. The sleeves are great because of the elastic.
>>
>>9032670
The status says waiting for seller to ship. I think you are currently in the overseas cargo section. Go to the "already bought" section of your taobao and click to remind the seller to ship. It seems like there's nothing else in your overseas cargo section though...did you already combine to ship overseas & paid the international shipping?
>>
okay gulls, pardon my newfaggotry
ive never ordered from taobao before, but im in love with a designer i found on there and want to know how to get stuff from them the cheapest way possible. what shipping service would be best if i wanted to order a lot of items from a single shop? or, if said shop has that new forwarding service, would it be cheaper to do it that way? how do i check?
>>
>>9032688
I paid them back in March. I tried messaging the seller and got one of those away on vacation type messages.
At this point, I just want my money back. I dont even want the dresses anymore, but it's probably been to long for me to get a refund or the dress itself since I see no option to remind them to ship.
It looks like at this point, I may as well accept I probably wont get my clothes or money back.
>>
>>9032861
Oh okay, since it's been so long I think taobao has an automatic system where they assume you receive the item even if you don't click "received" after around 9 days I think if you didn't receive it at that time you could've asked for an extension while contacting the seller. Which would've left the option for refund opened. They assumed the transaction was successful but here it says that if you did not receive the item you should contact the seller. I'm not sure if you meant that you sent them a message now or back in March. If you aren't able to contact them now then the second option listed there is to file a complaint.
>>
File: taobaoordermay.png (2MB, 1583x1000px) Image search: [Google]
taobaoordermay.png
2MB, 1583x1000px
More or less successful buynosaur order? It was originally supposed to arrive before fanime but I also got hit by the bumrush backlog. It could have arrived in time if I sprung for express, but bu that time I figured I'd just let it be and focus on other costumes.

I may or may not be one of the people who had someone else's stuff in their order; I got two of the bag in the upper left, when I was pretty sure I only ordered 1. 1 showed up in the invoice, and I was only charged for 1. When I went back and checked the photos they sent me (I paid for premium), sure enough, there were two in the photo and I just hadn't noticed. I sent them an email about it already and I'm waiting to hear back on that.

The only issue (that ended up being not an issue) aside from the wait and the extra item was that my order was only 3.2kg, but I was told they could only safely fit it in the 10kg box, which was more expensive. I had already waited a bit on this order and didn't want to push the issue, so I agreed to it, but when I unpacked the box I saw what they meant. the sports bag was bulky enough that it filled out the bottom of the box; it wouldn't have fit in the 5kg box unless they folded it, and I'm glad they didn't.

If anyone has any questions about the items I'll answer them, but re:buynosaur: slow but pleasant. I'd order from them in the future if things clear up again, but I need another order before AX and might order from someone less convenient but faster.
>>
File: DSC_0162.jpg (978KB, 2592x1458px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0162.jpg
978KB, 2592x1458px
I don't mean to alarm you guys but.. This wig.
This shop: https://qijiehuanghou.world.tmall.com
69 yuan

The only downside is they only have shades of brown. I'd kill for a blonde version
>>
File: hurr.jpg (411KB, 583x1037px) Image search: [Google]
hurr.jpg
411KB, 583x1037px
>>9033809
Well fuck I'm an idiot, sorry for the giant pic. Smaller attached
>>
>>9032775
Read the thread/ OP links. In all likelyhood the shop you're looking at will not ship to America themselves and you'll need a shopping service.
>>
Any idea on where to find a cute sailor lolita dress? Infanta stopped selling the one they had and i can only find non-lolita sailor dresses or lolita ones that are too OTT
>tfw Bodyline's sailor dress is pretty cute but i'll get customs since they don't mark down packages anymore
>>
Does anyone know where I could find wigs that are thick enough to potentially hide bumps from long, thick hair/big heads and the like? All the wigs I've gotten have been nice but they're obviously meant for people with thin hair.
>>
>>9034200
Seconding this. I have thick hair and I always feel like Jimmy Newtron.
>>
>>9033411
>tfw I ordered that bag too
>check my pictures
>don't see it
Well I guess I'll email them.
>>
>>9034200
Third-ing this.

Also, I have an idea. I really want to wear wigs. But my hair goes almost to my butt and is super thick. I wonder if a nude-colored tight swim cap might help with managing it under a wig. It could potentially squish it down better than a wig cap.
>>
Hello gulls, I have a question for who used Buynosaur
I made an order with them about one month and half ago, and looking to the spreadsheet like the 90% of my order is "To be bought", they usually update the spreadsheets or nah? The rest is on the warehouse . I message them 2 weeks ago but still no answer. I tried the chatra too.
Should I be concerned? I don't want to message them again since they seem to be busy
>>
>>9034506
Don't worry about it, anon. All my items are at the warehouse, pictures uploaded, and ready to be shipped (except I think a bag is missing) but my spreadsheet never updated; everything still says to be bought, except like three items that say at warehouse. I was worried about that too, until I randomly got the "your items are all here!" email like a week ago.
>>
>>9034506
It's just one employee now, right? They probably haven't had time to update shit.
>>
>>9034521
>>9034513
Thanks so much anons
>>
>>9028390
Anon, could you do a small review and post pictures of the Miss Point items when they come in?
>>
>>9034355
Have you tried braiding your hair? My hair is about the same length as yours, and I just put it into two braids, and then use bobby pins to pin the braids "flat". If you have very thick hair, braid your hair into four sections instead of two. It's always worked for me.
>>
Holy shit gulls. I got that petticoat from Candy Rainbow, and I think I'm in love. It's like 23 bucks and It's so fucking soft and fluffy. Compared to my L Bunny House, it feels fuller, even the waistband feels, I don't know, sturdier. It's two layers, but each layer is doubled over - so essentially four layers total. I can't tell how badly it'll deflate but even if it does I can't regret it for the price. Had to recommend it to you guys. I'm on mobile so I don't have the link, but it should be the first item on the shop page.
>>
>>9028390
Link to bloomers pls?
>>
>>9034851
Please link store
And specific petti if you can
>>
>>9034882
Hopefully this works!
>http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=39349028472
>>
>>9034909
It worked! Thank you so much
>>
File: CjyiHqGUUAAtKq4.jpg (63KB, 600x746px) Image search: [Google]
CjyiHqGUUAAtKq4.jpg
63KB, 600x746px
Which SS would you gulls recommend for just a 1kg order?
>>
Anyone know the search term for sukeban? ie. long skirts, gangster girl uniforms
>>
>>9034090
Magic Tea Party should have a couple
>>
>>9034350
Shit man, I got a reply from them this morning saying the seller had sent them two and I could keep the bag, and I set things up to pass it on to a friend already...

If it helps, in the pics it'll look like a flat white rectangle with a smaller rectangle on the front for the pocket. If you ordered more things from the same seller, maybe it got hidden under those...?

Either way, I hope you either get your item after all or you at least get a refund...
>>
>>9035312
They said they're going to take all my items out and take pictures of everything and if they DID send my bag somewhere else, then they're buying me a new one. Because the only reason I bought the set was because it came with the bag. Thank you for your hopes though, the worry is really starting to wear on me. I'm afraid I'm about to ascend from polite foreigner to full blown American Bitch if they've lost my stuff, on top of how long it's all taking.
>>
My package got shipped by DHL for the first time ever (always have had EMS from Asian countries). I will be 100% hit by brokerage and custom fees right? I'm looking up ways to self the clear the package now, it's kind of a hassle but I'm really not down with paying DHL's high brokerage fees plus whatever else they charge you that is not taxes for the government. I'm just wondering if anyone has every had no fees (or at least no brokerage/DHL fees) charge when using DHL?
>>
>>9023301
>>9023655
Cute coord anon! I like how you're bringing out the blue! Have a fun ILD!
>>
File: item_image.php.jpg (321KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
item_image.php.jpg
321KB, 600x800px
My SS told me that Little Dipper said that this blouse wasn't available *after* I paid for the preorder. But the in-stock version is up so idk wtf is going on. Did anyone else receive the same message?

I hope it's only for this blouse 'cause a friend and I ordered the fog glass ones and I'd be pissed.
>>
>>9034355
Don't use a swim cap, your scalp will get sweaty and gross.
>>
>>9036232

It happens, I've had this as well. I dont know why it really happens but depending on your SS you'll either give you a refund or take the amount off your shipping cost.
>>
>>9035484
I always have to pay custom fees (no, marking down a package doesn't do shit for me, they google stuff), but no other fees...you just have to tell them that you'd like to clear the package yourself, as you said. Kind of a hassle, but heh, at least it's free.
>>
>>9036256
First time this happened so I'm a bit '???'. They're waiting to hear back from the shop so depending on what happens I may just get them to refund me and put that balance towards buying from the in-stock.
>>
>>9036297
I've always had EMS in the past and luckily never been hit by customs but I have a feeling that I'll be hit through DHL for sure though. Just to double check, the tutorials I've been reading say to: >contact DHL when your package arrives at their warehouse & get a commercial invoice/manifest/ waybill from them
>bring that and a receipt/invoice (from taobao or your ss)/proof of payment to your customs office, get a form from them that clears your package
>email this form to DHL and wait for delivery?

Or have you done it after the delivery person comes to your door and tries to get you to pay all the fees?
>>
>>9036401
I guess it depends on what country you're from. If you didn't get hit by customs by using EMS, I guess you're from the US? I'm from Germany, so I get hit by customs everytime, the delivery method doesn't matter, haha.
>>
>>9034200
>>9034342
>>9034355
You guys just need to work on getting your hair flat under a wig cap. I use the braid method the other anon mentioned but you could try pin curls too. It can also help to either work with your hair slightly damp or flat ironed.
>>
File: Long sailor.png (667KB, 788x632px) Image search: [Google]
Long sailor.png
667KB, 788x632px
>>9035019
I seached "Long sailor" and found this
The dictionary in OP is really useful if you know how to ctrl+f
>>
I just got my Nameless Poem in the mail and found that forgot one of the buttonholes hadn't been opened. An easy problem to fix, but kinda disappointing.
>>
>>9036757
It's pretty common for Taobao stuff, so much so that I'm not sure if it's actually a defect or they don't punch open the hole on purpose.
>>
I'm thinking about buying fabric for cosplay on taobao. Has anyone ever done this before?
>>
>>9036678
Thanks pham. I was searching pleated skirt but couldn't find long, so I was getting ugly normie stuff.
>>
>>9033812
>>9033809
Bookmarked, you're a godsend.
>>
>>9035436
If you don't mind me asking, which uniform did you get from them? I was thinking about choosing them for Kenma if I go through with that cosplay (wish they had the libero uniforms, too...)
>>
>>9036770
It was opened on the right side, so it was probably a defect.
>>
>>9036820
No, no one has done this before and you are the pioneer of a new age of chinese fabric exportation. Of course someone has, anon. I have, albeit it was for a plush not an actual garment. Just buy it with the same caution you would have for any other item.
>>
File: lyre-ivy.jpg (459KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lyre-ivy.jpg
459KB, 800x1200px
has anyone bought anything from Lyre-Ivy before?
quality? thoughts? this dress is super cute and I'm debating it...
>>
File: Taobao Stuff.jpg (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Taobao Stuff.jpg
3MB, 2000x2000px
New order I had made recently! Can't wait for it!
>>
>>9037374
I have a dress with this print from the previous release, preordered in december. It is very nice. The material is good quality cotton, the print is very detailed, like the colour scheme, not too bright and good for classic. It is very well made too and fits me well. There are two things that I don't like: corset lacing done through delicate lace and bows are sloppy, I even remade one of the them. Still I consider it a good purchase.
>>
>>9037401
Source on the strawberry dress in the middle please?
>>
>>9037477
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=531513923186
>>
>>9037401
Can I have the sauce on that sheer lace dress, please?
>>
>>9037492
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=40764560650
>>
>>9037401
Source on the eyes shirt on the right please?
>>
>>9037401
link to the star skirt pls?
>>
>>9037401
link for red plaid dress, fuck you top and shorts, nun:ish dress and the blue dress with hearts
Sorry for asking for so many links, you have really cute taste anon <3
>>
Any of you fine folks have good recs for decent petticoats??
>>
>>9037501
Thank you!
>>
>>9037401
Link to the bloomers?
>>
>>9037759
This anon recommends this store
>>9034851
>>9034909
>>
>>9037533
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=529279546081

>>9037553
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=531571178313

>>9037601
Red plaid: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=523747798088
Top: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=530286062063
Shorts: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=530624290941
Nun dress: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=529226631186
Blue dress: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=530750158070

Thanks! I needed a change in wardrobe so some of this should replace a few things. I absolutely love cute clothing.

>>9037776
No problem!

>>9037794
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=45554245795
>>
File: missing.jpg (194KB, 868x580px) Image search: [Google]
missing.jpg
194KB, 868x580px
Oh man. My friend and I's group order from Buynosaur got to her post office today and we're missing items as well. Thankfully it's all small stuff and a cosplay prop. I'm contacting them tonight to see what can be done about either a refund or if they find the items, holding onto them until my next order.
On the flip side everything else was in great condition and I got a free pencil sharpener tossed into my wig bag and a package of random Chinese snacks?

Anyone find any random Zootopia police badge in their orders?
>>
Can anyone tell me if the wigs from Ghost cos on Taobao are good quality/thick? Also, I found 2 stores with the name Ghost cos, are they both legit or should I order from them one listed on the stores spreadsheet?
>>
Just had a pretty good experience with the Zhongshan forwarder. From order date to delivery it took about 1.5 weeks (delivery to me took about 3-4 days). They have terrible English but will take pictures! I only needed one for a specific item that had a problem but they took the picture right away when I asked for it so I feel like if you really wanted to ask for pictures of items in general they would too.

Probably will go back to them for 11.11 or when they have another shipping discount.
>>
>>9038175
I feel like you're one of the few lucky ones, anon. 11/11 is when they fucked up my (relatively small, uncomplicated) order, so I haven't used them since.
>>
>>9038285
Sorry to hear that! I actually got an 11.11 package through them in 2014 because they had a shipping discount so I took the plunge and it came through okay.

I still wish there was a cheaper shipping option though, the forwarders to my country all use ups/ems/dhl so they all come pretty quickly but it's kind of expensive to me. I don't mind a small wait if I could get it for cheaper.

Do you use another forwarder now or do you just get a ss?
>>
>>9035436
I got Kenma for me and Kuroo for someone else. Assuming this order goes through well, I'll review them when they come in, if you want.
>>
File: bidr2.jpg (436KB, 968x1370px) Image search: [Google]
bidr2.jpg
436KB, 968x1370px
>>9028404
Taobaoring - 20 times(I've been using them since 2012) I've never had an issue with them but one time that I was ordering something custom. I blame the store too. This is a recent order. Mostly craft stuff.
>>
>>9038418
Very cute! I want to order a customized cosplay (Only 1 though) and I'm going to use TaobaoRing. I've used them before and it went smoothly. What complications did you meet when ordering custom goods?
>>
>>9032478
The bloomers came from miss point:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-163908492.101.QjjqUE&id=39465851784
The shoes came from here:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.6639537.1997196601.69.wbKc8P&id=526581677198
>>9034558
Will do, once they get in I'll give them a review. I had intended on doing a review anyway since there is little to no info on miss points custom sizing floating around on the net
>>9034876
Here you go: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-163908492.101.QjjqUE&id=39465851784
>>
>>9038418
Are those coloured things, felting wool?
>>
Are there any good taobao shops for medieval/fantasy clothes?
>>
placed my first order in over a year. It's a big one... eight blouses, two pettis, two skirts and a bunch of bows. Foundations to a bunch of really great coords hopefully.
>>
>>9039003
>since there is little to no info on miss points custom sizing
This, I want to buy directly from them instead of a reseller but I can not for the life of me figure out their custom sizing!
>>
There's no love live words in the dictionary

really
>>
>>9040002
>lovelive cos

search in English, voila

If you are looking or a specific costume just google translate a keyword of that outfit and add that to the search terms above. For example, "white day", "yukata", "fairy", "christmas" etc...
>>
>>9038418

New to jfashion. How much should I expect to pay for taobaoring? I've only ever used dotdotbuy.

Also sauce on the two top right garments? They're adorable.
>>
>>9038699
Hmm I sent some one-sided acrylic charms to be made and I was asked for the files(Which initially were just one side of the design) just for quoting since we were in the confirmation process. They told me for a similar price I could do them double sided, so I agreed on the price for double sided and proceed to sent them the files that contained the B side and payment. What I got in the end were charms printed both sides with the same design(The one I sent for quoting). They told me it was a mistake by the company and they would take that in mind next time. Honestly, I was disappointed and confused, luckily I didn't send a lot to be made but still...

>>9039010
Yes, those are needle felt wool, just in case you want the link:
https://diyfelt.taobao.com/

>>9041078
Service fee is 8% and you can look for stores that offer free domestic shipping and tell them. Part of that order had complete free domestic shipping because of that. Discounts also apply as long as they are not vip discounts. Before them I used Taobaonow, Yoybuy(But they prohibited Paypal like...3 or 4 times?) and Bhiner(Which was super expensive)
Only the raccoon blouse is in stock:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=529160848286
This was the link for the other blouse/dress, using the same terms of the item description you can find something similar:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=524435292376
>>
>>9041339

Oh I apologize I meant the one under the raccoon blouse! Also would it be a better option than taobaonow? I was checking that one out too.
>>
>>9041339

How does shipping work for bulk vs. singular things? Like is it worth it to do one over the other seeing as I see you do big hauls. Also do you know the postal service they use and how long on average personally for you?
>>
File: 41_original.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
41_original.png
1MB, 800x800px
Does anybody know where this is from? http://pockettokyo.storenvy.com/collections/1194384-lingerie-sukumizu/products/16954113-black-heart-keyhole-swimsuit Tried reverse search but there was no useful results at all.
>>
>>9037401
Link to the "fuck you" set lol
>>
Any good 6.6 deals? I didn't even realize it was a thing but I'm seeing banners for it on taobao.
>>
>>9037401
You have amazing taste anon. Sauce on the dress in the bottom right?
>>
>>9037401
May I have the Tubbs t-shirt source?
>>
Just got 2 well-done cosplays and a bunch of resin molds shipped EMS for $200 total, Taobao is a gift.
Does anyone know any positive Chinese phrases to leave feedback with? One of the cosplays doesn't have any yet and I want to help out other people.
>>
TaobaoTrends is only showing shoe options for a listing that has the full outfit and wig listed as options too, any idea what to do?
>>
>>9036232
This color is divine
>>
File: Elizabeth_Boar_Hat_uniform.png (2MB, 1280x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth_Boar_Hat_uniform.png
2MB, 1280x2100px
I'm trying to find the Boar Hat uniform on taobao but other than one really low quality one I cant seem to find it. Even assistance finding the right search to use would be great
>>
>>9037401
sauce on the Sinon copslay?
>>
>>9042041
Not the same anon but its two seperate pieces
https://world.taobao.com/item/530286062063.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w5003-13978111113.72.tQxrbn&scene=taobao_shop
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a312a.7700824.w5003-13978111113.77.tQxrbn&id=530624290941&scene=taobao_shop
>>
>>9042203
Thanks anon!

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=526939095735

>>9043788
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=520963820139

>>9044040
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=525232853147

They also have Silica, Leafa, and Lizbeth
>>
File: allhaul32016.png (4MB, 1525x1331px) Image search: [Google]
allhaul32016.png
4MB, 1525x1331px
This stuff finally shipped today, anyone wants sauce let me know and I'll be able to do reviews when things actually arrive.
>>
>>9044328
Sauce on the macaron necklace, please?
>>
>>9044328
source on the white blouse, please? it's beautiful!!
>>
>>9044358
It's actually a bag charm: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.20141001.1.nG3VtI&id=19859456523&scm=1007.10115.22552.100200300000000&pvid=0e13c83b-dffb-47fe-919b-067d89e631e3

>>9044452
https://world.taobao.com/item/523052267432.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.cn1b6P#detail
>>
File: So excited.jpg (849KB, 1442x920px) Image search: [Google]
So excited.jpg
849KB, 1442x920px
Just di my first Taobao order in forever! My 2nd taobao ever. And it's HUGE!
>>
File: friend and bf.jpg (383KB, 1404x479px) Image search: [Google]
friend and bf.jpg
383KB, 1404x479px
>>9044906
did* oops.
My friend and boyfriend also ordered some
>>
>>9044906
link to the wig on the bottom right?
>>
>>9044906
Sacue for the blue dress with the heart on the front and the suspender skirt with hearts?
>>
>>9043890
you could say 很好 which means very good. That's what I use when I'm buying stuff.
>>
>>9044930
Here you go:
https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=45477218247
I love the bangs!

>>9044952
Barbie dress:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=44879636508

Suspender skirt:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=525363919416
>>
>>9044906
link to bow bag, pink shirt in row 2 and pink paid skirt?
>>
>>9045037
Bow bag:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=531572829248

Skirt is actually brown/Khaki, but you can't tell from the picture. Here's a link anyway:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=528335792932

It's the sheer overlay shirt/dress I bought, not the pink shirt. I don't think they have it for sale. But here's a link anyway!:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=530914951800
>>
>>9038418

Could you link to the backpack in upper left corner, please?
>>
It seems that Artka are having a summer Lucky Pack event, could some kind Anon perhaps translate?
https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-b.w4011-1131971154.171.VYqqGW&id=533015249837&rn=29f2b27ff6f67f5bb7a7e2a53ad48512&abbucket=9
>>
>>9042041
>>9044142
She already linked it you dumbdumbs
>>9037854
>>
File: himouto-umaru-chan-episode-3-19.jpg (123KB, 2027x1137px) Image search: [Google]
himouto-umaru-chan-episode-3-19.jpg
123KB, 2027x1137px
>just discovered Taobao's second-hand section
>4 complete cosplays for $120
not even shipping could ruin this for me
>>
>>9045877
Does Taobao Trends let you buy from the second-hand section? Putting in the address doesn't work and I've never tried another shopping service.
>>
>>9045880
Yes, nothing will show up in the info boxes but you can just put the URL in the comments section and submit as usual.
>>
Anyone know how long R Series usually takes to ship to SS? Bought a pair of tights from them and it's the last item in a time sensitive order
>>
File: school-bags.jpg (45KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
school-bags.jpg
45KB, 600x342px
Does anyone have a good search term for Japanese school bags like this? I haven't had any luck mashing words from the dictionary together. Thanks!
>>
>>9046028
I ordered tights from them too and they took about 2 weeks to arrive (I can't see my order history anymore but I remember it took quite a while).
>>
>>9046065
Try jk包. that usually works.
>>
>>9046172
Thanks!
>>
File: o.jpg (33KB, 345x437px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
33KB, 345x437px
I'm looking for white colored, black dresses and i was wondering if anyone knows the translation for it?
>>
>>9044907
link to the I don't care shirt please?
>>
>>9041847
https://ymsyms.taobao.com/
>>
>>9046436
I don't even know what you mean in english
>>
>>9046597
Different anon, judging by the pic they included I'm pretty sure they mean black dresses with white collars/yokes.
>>
>>9045877
Where... is the second hand section? Sorry for being dumb, I'm only aware of the 'second hand' search terms and the like.
>>
If anyone else ordered Nameless Poem in size L, they're not getting shipped until the end of July...............
>>
Does anyone know how to contact the warehouse? I've contacted the seller and the tracking number they have on the package is different than what the warehouse has so essentially I need to tell them that it has arrived and fix shit up.
>>
i have no words...
https://world.taobao.com/item/520049462791.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-3247969614.26.IELC8C
>>
>>9046084
Shiiit, guess I'll go ahead and send the rest of my order then. Thanks anon.>>9046084
>>
>>9046628
2.taobao.com
>>
sorry if this has been posted before, but i was wondering if there were taobao agents/shipping services that didn't mind shipping replicas.
>>
Does anyone know if you can order directly from laces.taobao now or is a SS still required?
>>
>>9046711

Holy shit.
>has science gone too far
>>
File: Untitled.png (92KB, 966x526px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
92KB, 966x526px
>>9046628
It's ok! Make sure you're not accidentally on the worldwide site and it's right here!
>>
Is anyone else who uses Spreenow having trouble accessing the site?
>>
>>9047664
I am. Checked a different computer that's wired just to make sure it isn't wonky wifi and it's the same result. I just had one order mailed out (but the tracking # isn't working) and I'm planning another with some friends so I hope nothing sketchy is going on.
>>
>>9047672
Okay. Well if the tracking number isn't working it could just be that it was too soon. Sometimes it takes a few days. In any case I'm glad it's not just me but I'd also like them back because I submitted payment for a dress preorder!
>>
File: T2GMCYXLpaXXXXXXXX-269013572.jpg (74KB, 533x870px) Image search: [Google]
T2GMCYXLpaXXXXXXXX-269013572.jpg
74KB, 533x870px
Has anyone bought from or know of a plus size hosiery shop that has decorated tights/stockings?

I keep finding plain colors. Not really anything with notes, flowers, stars, or anything else on it.

I'm tall with thunder thighs so plus size is the only way I could hope to fit in cute tights.
>>
>>9047664
i'm having trouble accessing spreenow and taobaonow (their old site)
this is freaking me out because i have a huge order with them that's just about to be shipped off and i've had terrible luck with my purchases lately (been sold a replica as authentic, and can't get a pp refund holy fuck)
>>
>>9047951
>(been sold a replica as authentic, and can't get a pp refund holy fuck)
can I ask for deets? jc
>>
Requesting any edgy/dark clothes or shops, as well as anything menhera related.

Bumping with one of the oddest items I've found.

https://world.taobao.com/item/526214116223.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7728556.w25148-8563864018.4.UXWvSY
>>
I'm hating Bhiner right now. I've been waiting for a quote for three days-which I wouldn't mind too horribly if I wasn't afraid the reservation period for my item might close early. It's night in Beijing so most shopping services aren't in business right now, but I'm still desperately trying to contact some over messenger/Skype. Fuck me. I'm going back to SpreeNow after this.
>>
>>9047945
TejaJamilla
>>
>>9047677
Same thing i was thinking. But it's been a few days since a received the tracking number but i'll give it a bit longer.

If the site is still down by tomorrow, i can always try to get in contact via their fb page just to find out wth is going on but they havent done anything with it sice 2015 so idk.
>>
>>9048087
It's back now so you can probs contact them. I'm probably screwed on the other hand since there are only 47 dresses left of my desired colorway and I'm still "to be processed"
>>
>>9048093
Was just about to post that. Think it came up in the past few mins.

Hey, you may get lucky.
>>
File: sakuya lolita.png (312KB, 1114x523px) Image search: [Google]
sakuya lolita.png
312KB, 1114x523px
I was really surprised to see so many people are buying this dress. Am I correct in that transaction record = the number of the item sold?
>>
>>9048114
It's a really nice dress, especially in person. I'm >>9048093 and that's actually the dress I'm after. It's the dress that AP should've made Twinkle Sky more like.
>>
>>9048114
For that price I'd snatch one up too just to wear casually.
>>
>>9048114
Link please?
>>9048133
100 is probably just preorder or something
>>
>>9048139
https://world.taobao.com/item/533614811510.htm
>>9048133
Copied from Lolita Updates:
The jsk is 368 yuan during reservation; 100 upfront and 268 afterwards.
408 for after reservation period.
Skirt: 198 during reservation; 48 upfront and 150 afterwards.
228 after reservation period.
>>
>>9048139
Yeah I just reread it and saw that. I figured it was one of those mainstream dresses that's so cheap because the fabric was available everywhere.
>>
>>9048079
>TejaJamilla

Thank you. I have her saved already. I was just looking for all over prints.

But thank you for taking the time anyways!
>>
>>9048114
Can anyone tell me what the measurements are for the jsk and the skirt? it's hard to tell and I can't put it into google translate.
>>
What do you find are the best SSs for group Taobao orders? I ordered with Taobaoring for a group order once, but they didn't record weight of individual items, so I had to look up average weight of items and guesstimate as best as I could to not gyp anyone in my order. It was time-consuming and not very fun.
>>
>>9048319
You should have just bought a scale, anon
>>
Was looking for blog queue stuff and stumbled onto this. Ratings are terrible but it's worth the laugh.

>https://world.taobao.com/item/531000957514.htm

Got another even worse listing in my blog queue.
>>
>>9048493
I need that puta one
>>
>>9048346
I'm a university student in a cramped dorm room; I don't like having things that I would only use situationally.
>>
>>9048771
Go away.
>>
>>9048771
Despite all the cosplay fap threads this is a sfw board miss tumblrina.
>>
>>9048041
https://fymenhera.tumblr.com/tagged/taobao
Sources are in the stars under the posts.
>>
Holy fuck I've been following my package through http://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/mail_tracking/ every day and now it says that the delivery was "Unsuccessful" yesterday. My mom was home almost all day and did not get any package.

If my package returns to Hong Kong I'm going to be furious. Has anyone been through this?
>>
>>9049213
holy crap, anon. what ss were you using (if you were using one)?
>>
>>9049243
Buynosaur... I've messaged them and told them to step it up. I've been patient because of their stress and all, but if I have to wait any longer I don't know what I'll do
>>
>>9049213
Where are you from? If you're in europe it mostly likely means that it's at the custom office now.
>>
File: taobao.png (31KB, 723x481px) Image search: [Google]
taobao.png
31KB, 723x481px
>>9049250
Sweden. It looks like this.

The delivery to Sweden was quite fast, but Buynosaur have been fixing stuff with my order for several months now so I'm losing my temper lol
>>
>>9049266
Don't you get a lot of mail, anon? This stuff happens all the time, could also mean it's in customs. It has nothing to do with Buynosaur, so as long as your package doesn't go back to Hong Kong, there is no need for them to "step it up". It's just been a day, chill.
>>
What to use to find loose socks on Taobao?
>>
>>9049338
I know that it has nothing to do with Buynosaur. And by "step it up" I meant that I wish for them to answer me fast.

What got me worried was the words "Unsuccessful delivery". To me it sounds like they have tried to deliver it, but it didn't work out. But then again I haven't tracked any other package with this site before so I have no experience of their choice of words.
>>
Any shops where you can buy high quality ribbon in bulks? I have tried some shops from Aliexpress that sold ribbon in whole rolls but the quality was disappointing.
>>
>>9049344
Like the gyaru/ganguro wear? Try "elephant socks"
>>
>>9048493
I think I ordered from the same store. The stuff is screen pritned and its stretches pretty bad if you have a large chest or bigger than an Asian S-M
>>
Why is it that when I click a photo, the price described in the list of items is different from the price shown on the item's individual page?
>>
>>9050002
Sometimes on an individual page, they list multiple items with multiple prices.
>>
Does anyone know of shops for bra making supplies, especially fabrics, laces and fasteners?
>>
>>9046711
is that a knock-off nazi tellytubby that's dabbing?
>>
File: sub12-500x750.jpg (46KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
sub12-500x750.jpg
46KB, 500x750px
Is there any shop that sell some decent maid outfits that doesn't look horrible costumey or outright cheap?
The ones in the spreadsheet do look super tacky.
>>
>>9049347
Try calling your postal service, they'll let you know what is happening with the package. It's happened to me before
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 750x734px
Does anyone know how to order this from Angels Feather?
Somehow the shop doesn't smgive anything and the listing say "please don't order" or sonething like that.

Also, how do I Krad Lanrete?
>>
>>9044906
>>9044907
Here

Has anyone had troubles with Taobaoring?
I'm ordering a huge load and Taobaoring have not updated their convertion rates from RMB to USD. Which caused my order to cost 50 USD extra (not counting the Paypal fee, though it was more expensive than it was supposed to be, because of this)

>>9046440
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=530331344750
>>
>>9050635
Btw I filed a complain, trying to get 50 USD off the international shipping when we get that far in my purchase. I'll keep you updated if you want
>>
>>9050453
You can't Krad, they won't sell to anyone not on their approved list. You'll have to go through Clobba.
>>
File: mintmintmint.jpg (138KB, 799x601px) Image search: [Google]
mintmintmint.jpg
138KB, 799x601px
Has the mint color fallen out of favor on Taobao? I have been desperately trying to find mint headbows and tights and having no luck. What is a good search term or shop for these?
>>
>>9050657
Ugh thanks. That sucks... clobba is such a rip off... D: isn't there anything else?

Do you happen to know anything about angels feather? I don't really want to use theatrica botanica, as they are based in the us...
>>
>>9050763
Colours is hard in Chinese because for a while, green and blue were called the same thing. Same with Japan, they just didn't distinct between the two colours.

淡蓝色 is light blue colour
薄荷色 is mint colour
>>
>>9050806
Sorry confused the name, it was angels heart and I found the proper link, so nevermind /sage for me being an idiot
>>
>>9050814
Thanks so much anon! And that's a very interesting fact about the colors being seen as the same.
>>
Does anyone have a link to a store that sells acrylic scalloped bow bangles? The style I'm looking for is similar to chocomint bow rings. I know I saw a link in an old taobao thread but digging through the archives isnt producing any results.
>>
File: tumblr_n8qid8UFHP1qedoilo1_500.jpg (60KB, 500x547px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8qid8UFHP1qedoilo1_500.jpg
60KB, 500x547px
Does anyone have any terms to search for cute bug themed stuff? every google translate term I use results in real insects or supplements. Specifically i'm looking for pins, stickers, plushies, stationary whatever.
>>
File: el-0.png (228KB, 580x454px) Image search: [Google]
el-0.png
228KB, 580x454px
Has anybody spotted these Evangelion Lingerie or something even better?
Link would be very helpful
>>
>>9052480
seconding this omg.
even though I feel that these will not be on taobao.
>>
JESUS BUYNOSAUR, SHIP MY SHIT ALREADY. There's a limit to how much one can dwindle dwandle, godammit.
>>
>>9053336
>Ordered in Feb
>Still don't have my items

Granted that some items were preorders that released in March/April and there's been an issue with Taobao sellers sending wrong items but it's just been way too long.
>>
>>9050349
>nazi
>dabbing
jfc
>>
>>9053336
I placed my order with Buynosaur on May 15... do you think there's any way it will get to the States by the end of the month? Would you recommend any specific type of shipping?
>>
>>9053336
Update, they said they sent it! But it's in customs clearance and I have to wait a bit for the tracking number so the ride isn't over yet;;

>>9053845
Speedpost can get things there in around 3-4 days, so if you can them to ship your stuff by next week, it should be able to arrive in time.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.