[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Larme Kei - Search for the Elusive Pink Milk Skirt Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 107

File: Cip0BOfU4AEbv-H.jpg (70KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cip0BOfU4AEbv-H.jpg
70KB, 470x600px
Last thread >>8926754

Brands/Models List (WIP):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rG733dzImczHXH7jMJQ-FhkD2awZkYWtRfZUnDSFV70/edit#gid=0

FAQ(WIP): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-7rG9uqr-qHej3zqML5zfFXcZCA1p_aKkyFfunvN-Bo/pub

Partial Scans List:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZEUnWxiyrRKdHwdrspj0a_lTAVRnablE8WobZGtZAlI/pub

Video about Larme Magazine (annoying narrator alert):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPx5HuTSiHQ

Petite Dollies intro to Larme and style guide: http://blog.petitedollies.com/2016/04/about-larme-magazine.html
>>
>>9020924
Damn, I wish I could find an offbrand skirt like this. You're super lucky!

Ehyphen bonbon has some good inspiration with their newest stuff.
>>
Is Ruka MTF or FTM? I know she/he/xir takes hormones, but I've seriously always wondered about it.
>>
>>9021285
I assumed Ruka was FAB but identified as non-binary? I thought I saw a post where they mentioned they were too underweight for proper endocrine function, hence the hormones. I could be wrong, however
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 400x562px
>>9021530
So is it both up for reserve and released in store...? Any other colours? Will it be available online at all?

Sorry for the duplicate image, I haven't seen any other photos of it but it's only fitting that it's here given the thread name
>>
>>9021500
If this was just off the shoulder instead of a strange hybrid i would grab it right away. But the weird neckline is making me hesitant.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 640x959px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 640x959px
Honey Cinnamon has a similar skirt to that Milk one we're all drooling over. I have a weakness for peplum
>>
File: CjG03kgUYAAdGoo.jpg (89KB, 597x796px) Image search: [Google]
CjG03kgUYAAdGoo.jpg
89KB, 597x796px
>>9021637
It's pretty cute but I'm not a fan f either of the colorways. Guess i'll sit here pining over the vastly more expensive Milk skirt.
>>
>>9021637
It's super cute but it seems to be pretty small judging from the measurements. Not sure if anyone's familiar with how Honey Cinnamon fits but Milk seems to be more forgiving
>>
>>9021120
Thanks anon! Corset/lacing details seem to be pretty popular in western fashion as well atm, if I see another one I'll post it.

>Ehyphen bonbon has some good inspiration with their newest stuff.
Right? I'm sure it's been said but it's all to die for.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 750x1000px
Ah unpopular opinion time. I love ehyphen bonbon but I think it's sort of overpriced. Granted, I only own one item from them (pic related) so I'll need to test this hypothesis further. Maybe this particular dress just wasn't as nice as their usual stuff
>>
>>9022333
Ehyphen bonbon is definitely overpriced though. I have two items from them (one of the garter tops and a pencil skirt) and while the top is lovely I was slightly disappointed with the skirt, it's quite a flattering design but there's no lining which obviously limits its wearability. I also feel like the sizing is slightly off as the actual skirt seems to be larger than the website measurements.
What's the quality/fit of the dress like? I was considering getting it when it came out
>>
>>9022369
I got the medium. It seems pretty true to size in the important areas. Unfortunately it just sort of hangs there? It's made out of jersey-like fabric so it's really comfortable. Just not nearly as flattering as I would have liked it to be. Maybe it's because I'm shaped like a ruler except for my chest, but It seems like they just enlarged the pattern instead of tailoring it, so the waist is sort of weird. It hits in a weird place on the knees too, but I'm pretty short. But all in all, I'm glad I got it even though it sounds like I'm complaining
>>
>>9022369
Oops forgot to add quality assessment. The construction is good enough. Just not wow $130+ worth. The garter detail is sort of flimsy, but the lace on the hem and neckline is nice. The zipper hasn't gotten stuck yet, and the actual fabric of the dress is soft and thick. It really comes down to if you like the dress enough to spend the cash on it
>>
>>9022333
Not just you anon. I visited their store not long ago and I was so put off by their prices.. I could maybe buy one piece if I loved it enough but never regularly..
>>
Onespo had a couple of skirts in that style a while ago. I grabbed this one on black when I was in Shibuya 109. It's probably not for sale anymore but maybe Y!Japan has some listings.

FYI I have a massive ass and this skirt stretches to fit. A++
>>
>>9022528
Stuff like this is super, super easy to DIY as well. You can get peplum skirts for mega cheap in western sizes because they were a trend, and a hole punch, ribbon and grommets you can get anywhere for a couple of quid.
>>
Anyone have advice on how to get wispy larme bangs without looking like you haven't showered in a week? Ive been too afraid to try it because im afraid I'll look like pic related, except not a beautiful model. Is it a style that only people with a nice facial structure / thick hair can pull off?
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 750x1334px
WELP
>>
>>9023254
anon
I KNOW
I missed out on it too because I was trying to make an ~informed
decision~ and find out the waist measurement through my SS first...
Does anyone know what Milk's fit is usually like, in case this pops up in some other shop?
>>
>>9023254
Was at Milk today, both colors are still in stock instore.
>>
>>9021120
I have this exact skirt and while the design is absolutely gorgeous, I'm not so sure it's worth the price (11,000yen + tax iirc?). I'm really hoping the pleather holds up.
>>
>>9023276
I'm hoping they'll simply restock online, otherwise I'll consider an in store SS. I don't want to go through that trouble though. Maybe it will pop up secondhand for not too much more than retail at some point. Sigh.
>>
>>9021285
>>9021304
She has an eating disorder and doesnt like being referred to as female because of body dysmorphia.

Curious where you read she takes hormones?
>>
>>9023149
Just get your bangs thinned and done.
>>
>>9023728
She wrote on her tumblr she needed to take them for health reasons because she is so underweight and isn't happy about it
>>
File: 1455280456868.jpg (179KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1455280456868.jpg
179KB, 500x678px
>>9021285
>>9021304
>>9023728
>>9023779
This is off-topic, mind your business.

Anyway is there a name for translucent skirts like top left? They're super cute.
>>
>>9024636
I don't think they have a specific name but there's a lot of them in Japanese shops atm if you're looking for one.
Sauce on the white peplum skirt in the top right corner btw?
>>
>>9024636
I've seen them called 'sheer overlay skirts' before, but idk if its more of just a descriptor for them so theres going to be more variation in what people call them than, say, 'peplum skirts' where its actually a name. Just 'sheer skirt' seems to bring them up if you search it in most places too.
>>
somebody say something to Cindy

PLEASE
>>
>>9027520
What happened this time?
>>
>>9027520
People have given her advice and while she seems to accept it her outfits haven't really improved.

>>9027657
Nothing happened, I don't know why someone here feels the need to bring her up all the time. She's just a constantly badly-dressed presence in the group and there's not much more to it. Why don't you join and see for yourself?
>>
File: CiYu6SOUoAALwVL.jpg (94KB, 600x802px) Image search: [Google]
CiYu6SOUoAALwVL.jpg
94KB, 600x802px
>>9027520
Who is that though?
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 600x788px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 600x788px
Obviously I know it won't be for a while, but does anyone know the general time most japanese brands start their spring/summer season sales? I missed winter sales and most of the good stuff was sold out as a result.
>>
File: uklarmemeet.png (890KB, 849x475px) Image search: [Google]
uklarmemeet.png
890KB, 849x475px
So here's a video of the UK larme meet up. Some of the outfits are pretty terrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN-3Fuy1doA

I like Emilie and Reina's outfits and that one girl wearing all bonbon. Melissa and Roxie look like swankiss rejects.
>>
>>9031043
Melissa and Roxie don't even look larme in the slightest, looks way more like fairy kei. Far too ott, far too childish and no black in their outfits. I know it's not a rule as such, but it really helps to bring that contrast and maturity to the look.
>>
>>9031043
...well at least i dont feel bad about not going anymore.
>>
File: larme.png (2MB, 1984x984px) Image search: [Google]
larme.png
2MB, 1984x984px
I'm trying to find some larmeable stuff on ebay especially summer-appropriate items (I live in a really hot area). Do you guys think any of these are ok?
>>
>>9031218
Things that I say "definitely!":
The gingham pants and dress and the polkadot tulle skirt. The suspender skirt is nice too, but personally I would go for a longer one

Things I would advise against:
The bottom left top, the "White" top to the right of it, and the top between the gingham dress and gingham top
>>
File: SCAN0389.jpg (454KB, 1228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SCAN0389.jpg
454KB, 1228x1600px
>>9031070
>no black in their outfits
You don't have to have black in your outfit to make it work imo. However, I do agree that they look more fairy kei than larme. I think someone needs to teach them that 'less is more'. If they understand that concept, I'm sure they can improve.
>>
>>9031218
The top right gingham tops look cute for larme-kei.
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 1334x750px
>>9031043
I'm not even sure what is going on here.
>>
>>9031218
I would check out fast fashion stores before the end of the day too. A lot are offering Memorial Day sales and you might find some larme-able stuff

http://www.collegefashion.net/shopping/coupons-sales-5-27-16/
>>
>>9031380
>>9031430
>>9031512
Thank you!
Unfortunately, I'm not from the US, so no Memorial Day sales, but I do recally having seen some appropriate items on fast fashion places.
>>
>>9031474
She kind of looks like the love child of Helga from Hey Arnold and someone's sleazy older aunt who hits on your friends when she gets tipsy at a family gathering.
>>
File: image.jpg (215KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215KB, 750x1334px
>>9031043
I found a close up of the girl wearing ehyphen bonbon. On second thought I'm not too fond of the fit on her. Way too much midriff. Maybe it she adjusted the top a bit.
>>
>>9033505

>>9033505
Aw I actually think she pulled it off well. You don't actually see her navel or anything crazy.i know the Petite Dollies blog has an article about skin exposure anf they mention that pheromone/fetish has the most exposure of the styles.
I also kinda have a girl crush on her so maybe I'm biased lol
>>
>>9033532
It's not the exposure itself for me. But the way she's wearing it just makes it seem like it doesn't fit rather than a purposeful bit of skin showing. I honestly think it could be fixed just by pulling the shirt down a bit. It would make the hem more even and neat. I do like the coord though.
>>
SF had a meet up yesterday apparently. Way better outfits than the UK meet >>9031043
>>
>>9034192
Wow everyone looks quite put together. Is that black skirt with lace at the bottom from Swankiss? That girl makes
it look almost somber. Overall they seem to get the feel of larme much better than the UK comm does
>>
>>9034192
Oh wow much better! Only outfit I don't really like is the leftmost one. But it's still fine.

And look! Middle girl is wearing no black and still looks larme. Take note, Roxie and Melissa.

Has anyone heard of any other larme meets planned?
>>
>>9034272
*rightmost one. Wow I can't direction today. Rightmost from our perspective.
>>
>>9034192
I like this a lot better than the UK one, but there is still lots of room for improvement. I think the girl with blue hair should have worn a brown wig, and the girl in the middle could have used some Spanx. Also the leftmost girl looks very bad in general.
>>
>>9034393
I also meant rightmost, kek
>>
A friend gifted me this, um, thing, because "Oh, I know you like lacy stuff, Anon!"

I'd really like to incorporate it on a larme coord somehow but I'm not sure how to make it work. Any ideas?
>>
>>9034507
use a pencil skirt and a belt to the overlay looks like a peplum.
>>
>>9034507
You didn't like my gift? :(
>>
>>9034393
I agree about the girl with the blue hair. I think that dark blonde up to dark brown is basically the to go scale when it comes to larme hair colors.
>>
>>9034393
I agree with pretty much all you said except when I was 90 pounds I still had a tummy pudge after a day of eating desu it just sounds like a nitpick
>>
>>9034589
Well okay I guess my weeb is showing thanks autochange
>>
>>9034192
I really love Ruka and her outfits but I wish she would stop using that angelic pretty bag. It's not very larme imo
>>
File: 0[1].jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0[1].jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>9034571
Not that anon, but related to hair colors in larme: what about that kinda brownish-pinkish ash kind of hair color? Something kinda like pic related. I'm unsure whether it would look good or be too much.
>>
>>9034589
She's not that fat, I only meant that when using such tight pencil skirts, it's more flattering to wear Spanx or other shapewear unless your midsection is rock hard. I agree, it was a nitpick.
>>
>>9034671
I get what you mean, anon. I'm being salty

In other news, does anyone own any honey mi honey? Is it worth the price? I bought a skirt on sale and don't think it was worth the original $200 price tag
>>
File: pinkbrown.jpg (37KB, 393x560px) Image search: [Google]
pinkbrown.jpg
37KB, 393x560px
>>9034657
I think a more subtle version of that would be OK. In any case, something like this should be fine. A little less bright and a little more brown.
>>
>>9034734
I don't own anything of that brand, but imo it seems a bit overpriced. There are other brands that sell more interesting products for cheaper.
>>
>>9034739
I think so too. Maybe if you have this kind of hair you can pair it with darker/less bright clothing. That way the color balance of the whole ensemble won't be as pink, which can lean towards fairy kei in some cases.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 431x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 431x575px
>>9034734
>>9034750

Yeah agreed. I want this but for the ~$130 usd price tag I can live without it.

On that note, in your opinion which brands have the best value? Doesn't need to be the cheap brands, just brands you think match the price point.

Honey cinnamon is a pretty cheap brand overall but the stuff I got from them is really nice.

I also think katie accessories are worth the price. I have a few hair accessories from them and they are amazing quality. I haven't bought any of their clothes so I have no option on those.

I have some stuff from crayme and while I got it on sale I would have gladly paid full price for it. Their prices are pretty reasonable. My stuff from ehyphen is also nice but not really worth the price tag.
>>
>>9034192
Wow, I wish I had gone now, everyone looks pretty good and has the general aesthetic down

>>9034205
What does it mean to make a dress look somber? Sorry, English isn't my first language

>>9034393
I think the blue hair is fine, it's a subtle color. If it were hot pink, that's a different story. I would not use a wig with Larme because that seems too... lolita/cosplay focused?
>>
>>9034978
I meant that in the sense that she makes it look quite elegant in a pared down way, which is quite remarkable
considering how sugary sweet almost everything that Swankiss puts out is

>>9034920
That's a good topic. My experiences so far (with brands I've been able to form a more substantial opinion on):
E hyphen Bonbon has some lovely designs, but I wouldn't say they really justify the price
Mon Lily is really nice quality for the price, I just feel like the colour palette they use doesn't really look that good on me
I have a dress and barrette from Honey Salon and I'm super happy with both, they're easy to pull off and have held up really well to repeated wear.

Would love to hear what other gulls have to say. I was actually considering getting a few items from Honey Cinnamon so thanks for your input anon!
>>
>>9034920

I can vouch for Honey Cinnamon and Katie accessories. Absolute best for the price in my opinion is Ank Rouge. Monlily and Bubbles are also pretty good. Also, Rose Marie Seoir's quality is on par with lolita brand items imo; their powder puff bag is worth it 100%
>>
To the anon who posted the link to this skirt in an earlier thread: You da real MVP. I just got it today and it's super freaking soft suede and comfortable as hell. They even included different color ties for the corset part. Definitely worth the $30 for a cute addition to your larme wardrobe! I'm looking at getting the red one next.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Exclusive-lolita-sweet-cute-vintage-gothic-lace-drawstring-strap-socks-suede-pink-black-red-high-waist/32586450477.html
>>
>>9035098
Looks lovely! Does the waist have any stretch to it? I want that skirt so badly but the measurements seemed a bit too small for me.
>>
>>9035087
Oh man I totally forgot ank rouge and I own a ton from them. Yes, they are great, and a lot of their stuff goes for super cheap secondhand too. Their dresses don't fit me, however. I go for seperates.
>>
>>9035098
Oh that was me that posted all that stuff, seeing this has just made me remember i never actually got around to ordering that stuff haha, so thanks for the reminder! I'm happy that its good quality and you like it! I'm torn between black and pink because the pink is so cute, but ill probably end up going black since 99% of my wardrobe is anyway.
>>
Am I the only one worried about Larme turning into a new Lolita? I really like Larme because it's more of an aesthetic, rather than a bunch of rules and objective silhouettes. Maybe it's just me, or because the fashion is getting more popular in the west, but I feel there's a lot more negativity and nitpicks recently. Thoughts?
>>
>>9035333
I don't mind nitpicks because I think they help to push people to improve. But I'm kind of wary of everyone categorising their larme outfits ever since that spread in a recent issue. I don't think the categories are helpful for different themes/feels you want to convey but I've noticed people thinking along the lines of "a fetish/pheromone outfit needs xyz certain elements, this kind of silhouette, can't include abc" which I think can get dangerous and stifle creativity
>>
>>9035354
***I do think the categories are helpful for

Also I don't want people to br afraid to make outfits outside of the categories listed in the magazine!n
>>
>>9035333
I've been here since the very first larme threads here on cgl and the nitpicks have always been there. We're a nitpicky bunch.
>>
>>9035354
I agree, the categories are stupid. Larme was one of the few j-fashions without substyles and it allowed for a lot more freedom.
>>
>>9035333
I think there's just more nitpicks now because more people are doing it. Not crazy about the 'substyles' thing though; I'm not sure that's what the magazine had in mind (not that I can read most of it). Like they seem more like adjectives than anything. Like >>9035354
said it's useful as a descriptor, but it seems a lot of people are turning it into boxes that every look needs to be sorted into which is something I'm uneasy about.
I also think though that since a lot of girls are coming from lolita they're just so used to strict rules that it makes it a bit awkward to convey tips to help understand the aesthetic without them taking it as a set-in-stone rule.
>>
>>9035142
Unfortunately, no. I have a 24.5 inch waist and probably wouldn't recommend a medium for anyone bigger. The measurements on the listing are accurate.

>>9035252
I went through the same struggle, and I'm happy I got black! The garters aren't sewn down though, so it seems a little annoying to walk in. I'll probably end up putting a few stitches in to keep them down.
>>
>>9034920
I love trying new brands so here's my rundown. Please note that I only own one item from some of these.
Ank Rouge- very nice. I have no qualms with any of the items I own.
mon Lily- very nice. I want to get more summer things from them because I only have winter stuff.
Eatme- incredibly nice from the one skirt I own.
Ehyphen bonbon- nice designs but overpriced for the quality.
Katie- the skirt I own is not worth the original $200 price tag. Can't vouch for other items.
Milk- only own second hand but I'm pretty happy with what I have. I got the lace up peplum skirt new and when that arrives we'll see if it's worth it
Merry Jenny: pretty decent. My only qualms with the sweatshirt thing I have is more nitpicky
Honey mi Honey: cute but pretty overpriced. Only own one thing from them tho. Would not have paid full price. Luckily I got it on sale
Honey Cinnamon: really nice. I have no complaints. The skirts are of a sturdy material and are really nice.
Rosemarie seoir: I own one skirt and I really like it. My only complain is that I'm worried the button hole will fray on the leather skirt. It's holding up well tho. I would love to get more from them.
Spinns- only own cutsews. They're really nice for $20.

This is only my nonprofessional opinion. What do you all think?
>>
>>9034978
I think a natural-looking wig would improve her outfit a lot. Or changing her hair color entirely. I don't think bright hair colors are Larme at all, especially not when they clash with the whole color scheme. It could work for swankiss-type coords, but that's not Larme.
>>
>>9035333
Obviously there are a few rules that do need to be followed (airy, muted hair; reddish eyemake; mixing girly and sensual elements, and so on), but as far as categorizing and silhouette typing I don't think it's strict at all.

It's a very "feel"-based fashion, in my opinion. Whether or not you have the "feel" of Larme down in your outfit, makeup and styling is what makes it or breaks it. And as it gets more popular, there'll be a higher amount of nitpicks and drama happening, inevitably. But also more improvement, hopefully.
>>
File: 304035.jpg (234KB, 593x409px) Image search: [Google]
304035.jpg
234KB, 593x409px
Do you gulls think red eyeliner could work for larme? I've fallen in love with it but don't know if I have the guts to use it with larme-outfits. Reddish makeup for eyes is pretty much the standard already, but would adding red eyeliner make it an overkill? I think it could work for pheromone/fetish -type of larme, but I'm a bit hesitant.

I really cannot find any good pictures of the exact eyeliner-style I'd personally go for. Not as noticeable dramatic as the top ones, but not as small as the one at the bottom one either.
>>
File: 5be2d5a27820.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
5be2d5a27820.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
>>9036009
Personally I think your examples are a little too harsh (sharp?)
Maybe red would work if it was blended out more like pic related, but maybe it will turn out more like pink
>>
>>9036011
I really love this actually. I think it could work well for a larme outfit, especially for a more 'going out' (for lack of a better term) look.
If anyone else has other interesting makeup close ups pls share, I'm finding it quite hard to nail that 'soft' feminine look.

In other news, Crayme now have an Instagram which however doesn't answer the most important question: when is the new collection finally released so I can give Yui Kanno all of my money
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGGmp7uLEpj/
>>
>>9036011
Ah, those look really good! I was thinking something like that but couldn't find proper pictures, as I said.
I'm shit at blending eyeliner/eyeshadow together smoothly but I gotta practice now.
>>
>>9036016
I clicked on the instagram hoping it would have some preview of the new collection... you got my hopes up anon.

Come on yui kanno! Other brands are already having their fall previews and we still haven't seen heads or tails of your summer collection. Whhhy.
>>
File: swankiss.jpg (39KB, 948x400px) Image search: [Google]
swankiss.jpg
39KB, 948x400px
The new Swankiss collection is out.
>>
>>9039356
I like this a lot more than the usual overly pastel fairy kei esque stuff they usuall put out, but Swankiss has absolutely rubbish quality.
>>
>>9039356
Am I the only one who doesn't really like these? Like they were going for the pheromone look but have too many different textures and embellishments. They lack the light and fluffy sweetness of regular swankiss, and the dark,subtly sensual look which made Risa's Bonbon collection so good.

Either that, or maybe the individual pieces are quite nice but look too messy when coorded together.
>>
>>9040060
I'm not really feeling it either.
>>
>>9035098
Didn't saw the post of the earlier thread, and wow that skirt is so cute and cheap! Might go order it too. Thank you both!
>>
>>9035333
My sister had been collecting this magazine since the very start when she studied in Japan. Back then it was just a magazine with trends, but I guess now you can really say that the fan base developed it into a fashion style by wearing it. It's a good thing on one side as I love the aesthetics, and this fashion suits my taste more than anything. But on the other side, people getting too negative and nitpicky could get a bit troublesome. There are elements that make larme what it is, but it's a very diverse style, and not too far from the standard akamoji fashion in Japan in terms of trends. I also wear himekaji next to larme-kei, so I'm used to a lot of freedom when it comes to coords, and wearing borderline akamoji trends. Idk about other people that got into larme.
>>
>>9039356
The two things I wanted are already sold out. I really hope they restock.
>>
>>9039356
shoot, I missed it! does anyone know if the products will go back up online?
>>
>>9031218
Can I get links to the gingham crop tops (top right) and the polka dot sheer skirt (bottom right)?
>>
>>9044272
Sure! There you go

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162038138975?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=461006720624&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291726047473?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
>>
File: yesorno.jpg (255KB, 844x894px) Image search: [Google]
yesorno.jpg
255KB, 844x894px
I really like the aesthetics of larme and want to start getting into this fashion. Would these pieces work? I'm mostly uncertain about the skirts (are they too short?), the sandals (metallic platform), and the sheer striped shirt on the bottom. I feel like cute skirts are impossible to find in western stores.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (208KB, 1900x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
208KB, 1900x1010px
Dumping my Larme Tumblr since I'm now back to active after being away for a long time. (Sorry ;_; )

It's literally just a scan dump. I am scanning all issues and posting images in a random order. No OC atm but a good place to see scans.

Pic related.
>>
>>9045521
Would help if posted the url...
larme-kei.tumblr.com
>>
>>9045494
I like the left corner skirt, the white shirt, the plaid top and the pink top. But I don't think the ties or the metallics on the sandals work at all for larme.
>>
>>9045494
Honestly the only thing that looks like it would work is the black and white crop top. The sheer striped one may work if everything else is good, but you have to wear something underneath it other than nude pasties ofc. Everything else looks like it doesn't fit at all.
>>
File: ghillie.jpg (22KB, 431x301px) Image search: [Google]
ghillie.jpg
22KB, 431x301px
Do you gulls think these shoes are larme appropriate? I think they are cute anyway so I'm gonna get them regardless, but just wanted to see if theyd fit with a larme outfit. I cant wear proper heels like stilettos, but also dont like completely flat shoes and I've seen the ghillie shoes in both of those styles but not like this
>>
>>9045931
I definitely think so, would depend on the specific outfit of course. I've seen large block heels like this in the magazine.
>>
>>9045931
where are these from?
>>
>>9045933
Thank for the feedback!
>>9045938
Here, currently on clearance too so pretty cheap
http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/shoes/bella-block-heel-eyelet-ghillie-ballet/invt/dzz79886
>>
File: 20160604_c61d77.jpg (60KB, 532x798px) Image search: [Google]
20160604_c61d77.jpg
60KB, 532x798px
Rosemarie Seoir has a bunch of new stuff up for reservation including pic related. I know it's tacky but I fucking love it
>>
File: 20160605_a78e0f.jpg (73KB, 531x800px) Image search: [Google]
20160605_a78e0f.jpg
73KB, 531x800px
>>9049860
>>
>>9049860
It makes even the mannequin look fat. I can't see it looking good even on a tiny girl.
>>
File: 20160604_1462d4.jpg (68KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
20160604_1462d4.jpg
68KB, 532x800px
>>9049871
>>
File: LLI0115F0016_pz_a001.jpg (23KB, 431x575px) Image search: [Google]
LLI0115F0016_pz_a001.jpg
23KB, 431x575px
>>9049874
Could be just the bows at the sides, but I guess I see what you're on about anon. Thankfully I don't even have to think about it cause I'm too busty for it anyway
>>
File: 01.jpg (93KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
93KB, 600x726px
Pls don't die, thread
>>
File: 02.jpg (68KB, 550x725px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
68KB, 550x725px
>>9053476
>>
When was the deadline for the larme fb group contest? I haven't seen any mention of it in weeks.

Also would anyone want me to do a dump of some outfits from teh fbook group at some point?
>>
File: 03.jpg (106KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
106KB, 500x713px
>>9053479
>>
>>9053481
That was almost two weeks ago but nothing has been announced so far.
And yeah why not, always good to have some discussion
>>
>>9053486
Okay, I'll post a few now and carry on whenever I have the chance! I have at least 10 or 15 saved.

I love this outfit, I think about it a ton. I feel like it's the perfect balance of casual and noticeably cute. No crazy layering but tons of cute details and pops of colors. yes!
>>
>>9053493
I like everything but the main piece. It looks cheap and juvenile to me. If the dress was more mature I'd love this. Also some more texture to her hair would be nice but if she was out and about like it seems she was I can understand her hair might have fallen flat.
>>
>>9053498
Cindy's most recent blunder for those who are following the depressing saga of cindy
>>
>>9053499
I really want to like this but I can't. It's fine for casual cute fashion but it doesn't seem larme to me at all
>>
>>9053500
Another cute outfit without enough larme details. plus the tumblr hair is killing me.
>>
>>9053503
Similar to the last one but better because of the katie rosette and nicer hair imo.
>>
>>9053507
A cute enough floordinate. I'd like to see it worn + shoes. It's not bad but I think a totally different bag is in order.
>>
>>9053508
And here's saramari in a similar coord, looking great. not too much but not too little.
>>
>>9053498
I like the lace peeking out from underneath the dress but now that I've noticed the shoes they've started really bugging me. Most lolita accessories don't really translate well to larme, they seem quite fussy in comparison. Then again I have the hardest time matching shoes though so...
Enjoying the commentary anon btw. Seems like there's not enough accessorising overall
>>
>>9053493
I don't really like the color combo in this one, especially the bright blue. I'd either prefer a lighter baby blue or a dark navy, I feel like this is too in-your-face.
>>
>>9053498
I can't see any larme here at all.
Hair too flat, straight and dark; makeup too plain; dress too normie, like something from the juniors section at any store; lace pants too conspicuous; thigh-highs should have been lace-topped socks; and shoes too lolita-ish.
I only kinda like the jacket, and it would have to be in an entirely different coordinate to work.
>>
>>9053499
Maybe substituting the shirt with a white ruffly offshoulder or puff-sleeve blouse it could work as larme. She also needs a fringe and, um, shoes.
>>
>>9053500
The skirt is so wrong :( I like her hair though.

>>9053503
Ok, here I like everything BUT the hair.

>>9053508
Left version with black things is cute. With black shoes and white socks this would probably look great if those pants aren't a disaster when worn.
>>
>>9053493
I actually don't like this outfit because it seems too... perfect? It's not an effortless look if I'm making myself clear? Like it's too colorblocked. Maybe its just me
>>
File: tumblr_o84cgqytxk1ulg77go1_1280.jpg (154KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o84cgqytxk1ulg77go1_1280.jpg
154KB, 600x801px
Image dump anon here. I'll dump a few more before bed.

>>9053552
>>9053872
I didn't notice the shoes, but you guys are right. I think a different top, nicer shoes, and definitely better makeup would do a lot to help this outfit.

>>9053866
>>9054660
Both of these are valid arguments but I still love it haha. It also really reminds me of pic related...but uh, looking at it, this pic does have a darker blue skirt and is a little bit less matchy matchy...
>>
>>9054956
Okay, dump time. Emi's attempt at larme doesn't quite work..maybe I'm too used to seeing her in hime gyaru. Although she does specify she isn't trying exactly for larme in her post, idk why she felt the need to post a pic...."i know this isn't larme, but is this larme?"

Cute enough outfit but showing much more leg than I'm used to seeing, makeup is off, and overall just looks too mature and polished.
>>
>>9054959
So cute....until the shoes. I don't remember if she said anything in her post about it being raining or cold or something. But damn. Some flat forms and sheer white ankle socks would be cute as heck.
>>
>>9054962
Hits some larme elements but like many of the other pics, seems to lean more towards general jfash. Styled hair would make a big difference.
>>
>>9054963
I .... really do not like this belt in the outfit. It seems so out of place. I think she said something about trying to make the outfit pheromone fetishy but nothing else in the outfit lends itself to that style...
>>
>>9054966
Ruka's latest outfit is killing me in a great way. Someone suggested subbing the hairclip for some dangly earrings and I think that was a great idea too.
>>
>>9054968
Cute but....seems so lazy??? I guess it is a larme styled swimsuit. But if you're gonna post such a simple outfit you should make the shot more interesting! If it was a Larme styled shot of her on the beach I would not be complaining.
>>
>>9054971
How not to larme exhibit 5,009: you cannot layer all your pink, white and back clothing items together and expect to be nakamura risa
>>
>>9054975
Not amazing, but it's impressive to me that she got both of these pieces at H&M. It feels very world gallery bon bon. A great example of how to shop for larme in the west.
>>
>>9054978
If this had socks and a different choker this would be perfect to me. It's very effortless but still noticably larme.
>>
>>9054981
I think if there was more of a contrast in colors and if everything didn't look so cheap this could be passable....still needs more accessories and STYLED HAIR PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE CINDY
>>
>>9054985
I really want to like this but it seems so sloppy. For one thing the long chain necklace doesn't seem to go with the dress. And honestly the dress doesn't really seem larme to me and if she was gonna wear it in larme, she should have gone all out with her accessories to drive it home. She didn't, and it ended up looking more otome.
Her hair is adorable though.
>>
>>9054990
And I'll end with this pic from the San Francisco larme meet up. I think a necklace or choker for one would be nice to dress up the top, maybe some fishnet or lace socks to add texture, and more cutesy shoes.
>>
>>9054959
This reminds me of a post from Ruka's blog that talked about skin balance in larme, specifically saying that the shorter the skirt, the longer the socks should be. I feel like this would be a ton better with knee-high socks.
>>
>>9054956
I like this color combo of blue and red a lot more than >>9053493. I think it's because the colors have a saturation or brighness contrast between them. A dark red and light blue would also have worked nicely.

>>9054978
I really like the top, but the skirt hits me wrong somehow. The slit placement is almost vulgar and ruins it for me...
>>
>>9054985
I actually like this! With a little hair styling and makeup (if she isn't wearing any, I can't tell) it would look very good as casual larme.

>>9054990
Ew, no. She needs bangs, she needs not to make that stupid face, and she also needs to throw that dress in the trash.
>>
>>9054993
She's already wearing a turtleneck so not a choker, but a longer necklace would have looked nice, or maybe a hair accessory? Agree on the footwear.
>>
>>9054993
Somewhat off topic, but I love your hair. Does it naturally have that "fluff" at the bottom?
>>
>>9055168
I don't think she's wearing the skirt correctly. Never seen one with the slit in front like that before, they're supposed to be down one side.
>>
Never forget this nightmare from the facebook group
>>
File: ClHp0E8VAAE9iH9.jpg (64KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ClHp0E8VAAE9iH9.jpg
64KB, 768x1024px
>>9060206
This is so bad, even that cat on the necklace she's wearing looks terrified

There's some new BonBon being released, that skirt looks tacky as hell but it's kind of great at the same time
>>
>>9060305
garbage bag kei
>>
>>9060363
Maybe I've always wanted to look like a sexy bin eh? Don't shit on my dreams anon. Shame most of that vinyl stuff is usually quite uncomfortable in real life

Does anyone know where that top is from by the way? Or has it just not been released yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 768x1024px
>>9060371
The top is verybrain so it's probably at least 30000 yen.

Here is the skirt in pink. Looks much better IMO. I think the lighting in the black skirt pictures just wasn't great.
>>
>>9060305
I actually sort of really like this skirt
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 1105x1105px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 1105x1105px
>>9060625
I do too.
>>
File: ClTG_nvUgAQxCiZ.jpg (190KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
ClTG_nvUgAQxCiZ.jpg
190KB, 1200x899px
>>
File: 00221856-02[1].jpg (188KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
00221856-02[1].jpg
188KB, 750x1125px
>>9024636
I'm not sure, but Forever 21's started carrying skirts and shorts like it. I ordered this one more for my casual wear, but I love it:
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?br=F21&category=bottoms&productid=2000221856

It actually looks better on a mannequin/in person than it does on the model and I'm not even sure why. I guess it's how they styled her.
>>
>>9061135
Ah, nope. Figured it out. Hate these fucking shoes. Oooh, these shoes. Hate these shoes.
>>
Welp, everything I wanted from Crayme is sold out.

Is it just me or is this newest collection a little more expensive than the previous ones? I used to think of Crayme as one of the more affordable Larme brands but now the prices are on par with Bonbon and the others.
>>
>>9061312
Sorry anon. Maybe they'll restock?

And yeah it is a bit more expensive than previous collections. I really like it but I'm not sure I like it enough. I like bonbon's stuff more this season so I'm spending my money there. Plus I want to save up some for when Swankiss (hopefully) does its official release for its fall collection.
>>
>>9061312
What were you after anon? I got one of the dresses so I'm quite excited to see what it will be like.
I'm pretty sure some of the stuff DID get restocked so you might want to check again.

>>9061368
I get you, I'm kind of conflicted actually. Not sure if I should get the peplum skirt from Crayme while it's still available or wait for pic related. I love the design but I've got a few items from Bonbon and I wasn't massively impressed by the fit.
>>
>>9054975
kekkin over here
>>
>>9061433
Yes, I'm teetering between this and the peplum skirt as well. I did manage to snag one of the few milk peplum skirts so I think I might skip the crayme one. Plus I'm also still crossing my fingers I'll be able to get one of the new Swankiss skirts if they restock the fall collection. I love these Ehyphen skirts though. I love tacky shit.
>>
File: bags.jpg (29KB, 641x640px) Image search: [Google]
bags.jpg
29KB, 641x640px
>>9061833
Are you me anon? I was after the milk peplum skirt too but didn't manage to get it so the Crayme one would be the next best thing. The culottes look great as well though...
I liked the look of the new Swankiss collection but I feel like it would just look really juvenile on me, I doubt I could pull it off without looking too fussy.
Bonbon is just getting progressively more tacky. Pic related. Was almost tempted to get it if it wasn't for the fact it would last maybe one night out max before looking like someone's manky carpet.
>>
>>9061856
Good call, their faux fur is super plasticky from what I've seen
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 534x800px
>>9061856
Yeah, a part of me wishes I had known that crayme was going to release this skirt before I got the milk one, I really love how mature this looks. It just looks really polished.

I went through a lot of trouble to get the milk skirt I hope it's worth it. I finally have it coming in next week. I found a specialty milk reseller and had it special ordered through a small ss. Quite an ordeal to get this thing. It might show up on auction sites and flea market apps at some point, but the crayme skirt looks like a good buy to me if you just wanna stick with that.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 431x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 431x575px
>>9061856
>>9062015
As for Swankiss yeah, I am worried about it looking a little juvenile too. Their over the top styling doesn't exactly help. I'm really hoping some of their new pieces show up in the next Larme magazine (in the actual content, not an ad) so I can see them styles in a Larme way. For example I really like this dress as well and I can see some potential with it. Just need to tone down the sweetness of it.
>>
>>9061433
I have pieces from both Bonbon and Crayme and I feel like stuff from Crayme is a lot sturdier. I have pleather skirts from both brands and despite the lower price tag, the Crayme pleather feels a lot less flimsy.
>>
Can I wear larme with black hair and have it look nice? I keep seeing light brown hair only... Does anyone have larme styling pictures with black-haired models? Thanks in advance!
>>
>>9063212
It all looks the same for every haircolor anyways.
>>
>>9063287
>>
I just got the infamous Verybrain apron frill skirt in black and I'm kinda disappointed. I was expecting some sort of stiff fabric but turns out it's just polyester. It's also very lightweight but I guess that's good for summer.
>>
>>9063212
Tons of girls have black hair and look fine. I think the only time Larme looks off (in terms of hair) is with extremely unnatural colors, like bright blue or green.
>>
File: larme1.jpg (282KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
larme1.jpg
282KB, 792x612px
Since someone mentioned forever 21 earlier in the thread I thought it would be interesting to try to find as many I thought were appropriate. I'm fairly new to larme so correct me if something doesn't seem to fit.

1/1
>>
File: larme2.jpg (305KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
larme2.jpg
305KB, 792x612px
>>9063707
oops I meant 1/2

2/2
>>
>>9063521
Noooooooo that's such a shame. Could you post some pics anon? I've pined after that skirt for months (then I realised it would be too small for me, OH WELL) but the photos always made it look like the material had a good weight to it. I've been curious about Verybrain's quality in general, there's a few things I've been thinking of buying but yeah it's all mad expensive
>>
Opinions?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Women-Summer-Bow-Collar-Grid-Solid-Double-Chiffon-Short-Sleeve-Career-Shirt-Top-/252391462366?var=&hash=item3ac3b415de:m:mygQ81in1U71TVoxnS5Ir9A
>>
File: top guality gubs.jpg (15KB, 553x101px) Image search: [Google]
top guality gubs.jpg
15KB, 553x101px
>>9064678
that's some brilliant engrish in the description
>>
>>9063521
I think that's just the black one, some of the other colourways look like they have jacquard or textured fabric.
>>
>>9064678
It's cute, but I'd like it better if the bow was in a darker, more contrasting color.
>>
It's sad how so many people neglect hair and makeup. I understand that there's no point if you're just trying on items or going out casually but it's one of my favourite parts of the fashion.
>>
>>9067920
I feel the same, anon. I think even a very casual-ish outfit can become larme if worn with the appropriate hair and makeup, and the other way around, no matter how larme your clothes are, if your face doesn't go with it, it won't look good.
>>
>>9067920
>>9067979
Hair and makeup are the most difficult thing about the style for me. Not in terms of getting in, in adapting them to suit very Western facial features.

I've never seen a Japanese girl that doesn't suit a full fringe, where as I look awful with one, and it's the most crucial part of larme hair. I'm almost tempted to break the cardinal rule of cgl post my face to ask for help with it because its just completely ruining it for me.

It's nice wearing the style and all but I want to start blogging and being involved in the community, and right now I know I'm just gonna get called "Not quite larme" Every single time because of my hair.
>>
>>9068167
I know your pain. But I've seen a few really cute hairstyles in Larme without bangs or fringe. Its harder to do, but not impossible. Pic related.
>>
>>9068236
Can't pull off a middle part either anon, which seems to be the only other option aside bangs.

Don't think I've ever had a haircut that's really flattered my face before aside from just all one length, which isn't flattering it's just not unflattering. At a real loss for what to do about it in day to day life, let alone in larme.

I love this hairstyle, it's so cute. But it would look awful on me.
>>
File: LARME_012.jpg (1MB, 1350x1800px) Image search: [Google]
LARME_012.jpg
1MB, 1350x1800px
>>9068248
Have you considered a side part or side flip hairstyle? Some examples in pic related. I think the main point of LARME hair is that it looks fluffy and textured with curls or waves, to create a light or romantic look. You can still have a 'soft atmosphere' around the face without bangs.
If you don't want to post your face then censor out your eyes and mouth, or post a picture of a similar shape from google?

>>9053493 won the picnic contest... personally I liked Ruka's outfit the most because it was so sophisticated and balanced. But I think Katie's fits the theme best while still looking larme. I hope the next contest has a theme that overlaps more with the traditional larme look.
>>
What's wrong with the Facebook group? It seems like it's just full of people who have no clue of what larme is. Cindy is constantly spamming her clusterfuck kei and yesterday I spotted the first agender snowflake. Is tumblr taking over this fashion too?
>>
>>9069977
>>
>>9053482
is this dress sold out? I don't think I saw it on the website when I was drooling over it last night
>>
File: image_0.jpg (211KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
211KB, 1000x1334px
>>9069977
I'm always surprised at how badly wrong westerner's get certain Jfashions, when there are so many resources available to them. It's even more bewildering as these Jfashions are basically western fashions (albeit mainly vintage) , repackaged if you will. Larme in particular has so many looks to recreate as well . It's the styling and the fine details that people seem to be unable to grasp (I'd be interested anon's opinions on why) which is weird because it's quite simple. Is it laziness or just a lack of observation skills? That first photo, did she honestly look at LARME art book and think this outfit reflected the feel of the book, or that outfit is something Haruna Nakagori would dress her models in? I suspect that alot of these individuals don't have the physical resources (maybe financially or just knowing where and what to purchase) or the styling skills but just want to be associated with this new shiny special snowflake cute fashion anyway. Sorry for wall of text but I am both fascinated, disappointed and exasperated by this.
>>
>>9069987
Westerners often have different builds, which is what I think is a part of a problem. If you're lanky with yuge legs and broad shoulders, you won't look as good in a piece made for somebody with a lithe, boxy frame.
>>
cont from
>>9070005
replying to
>>9069987
about
>>9069979

Now that I've actually read through your post, I can see exactly what you mean by lack of attention to detail here. I lke the shoulder peek. But there's too much skin here. The shape is amorphous because it drops right below her armpit, but not far enough to make out her torso from the rest of her arm. If she had on a bra with a single strap on the right shoulder(or one with two vertical straps, but clevely hidden(pinned to) by her top on her -left- shoulder; it would break up her form, and give some much needed asymmetry.

Likewise, she would benefit from some nice stockings or tights that would accentuate how pastel her shorts are with a flat color. She hasn't even given us the decency of showing her facial aesthetic and shoes. People focus attention on both of these things, and they're essentially the punctuation of the outfit; where it begins and ends.

Roll up the sleeves, grab a cute belt with some metal or rhinestone wingdings, and maybe a bracelet to really drive that asymmetry of her collar home; and you're golden.
>>
File: 14668543898471.jpg (116KB, 805x960px) Image search: [Google]
14668543898471.jpg
116KB, 805x960px
>>9070012
>>9069987
>>9069979
So on that note, does this at all look better?

I have no clue what to do with her waist, but I don't think there's enough separating it from her top since they're both pretty light shades.
>>
>>9070016
I'm impressed with your effort but I think shed need to start over from scratch to save this outif. The shirt is not larme at all, looks like something from kids section in walmart. If the shorts were high waisted and fit her better they might be okay but yellow is a challenging color for larme ....
>>
>>9070019
I like how pastel her shorts are, but they're made of a really wierd looking material. Doesn't seem opaque enough.

Otherwise I totally agree that if they continued along her waste, you'd get a great figure out of the slant to her thoughts; which might flare out like a dress as it follows her shorts, but can still be drawn(make the boys work for it) by connecting it to the tight fit of stockings.

Her top is free to be amorphous and wafty as can be with that, especially with a shoulder and some forearm to reassure you there's a girl in there. I think she chose the right kind of garments, but I'd agree that the shirt is killing it for her and the shorts just aren't quite right.

And I enjoy this, thank you. Though I have literally no clue what larme is as a style. I'm just going off of artistic intuition here.
>>
>>9070016
This outfit is just unsalvageable. Each piece separately could make up part of a larme outfit (even the top, though that print is quite ugly) but together they cannot be saved just by 'details'/tweaks/accessorizing.
>>
>>9069977
Did you barely look at the group? Most girls are fine, great even. Just a few really badly dressed girls. Larme isn't being taken over my tumblr, it's not big enough for that yet.
>>
>>9063212
>>9063287
I can't help but think that black hair doesn't look as good with larme. It gives more of an idol-look imo, especially when they don't have visible color contacts. Plus, curls and braids in the hair aren't really visible or just look clumped together.
>>
Anyone have examples of floral pieces that could work in Larme?
>>
>>9070145
>curls and braids in the hair aren't really visible or just look clumped together
nigga you just blind

>>9069977
Agreed with >>9070102 Sui and Kate just posted actual larme instead of OTT crap, I don't think overall group quality is going down the drain just yet.
>>
File: floral1.jpg (53KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
floral1.jpg
53KB, 540x720px
>>9070258
There aren't many, but here are some
>>
File: floral2.jpg (166KB, 350x467px) Image search: [Google]
floral2.jpg
166KB, 350x467px
>>9070400
>>
File: floral3.jpg (71KB, 564x707px) Image search: [Google]
floral3.jpg
71KB, 564x707px
>>9070402
I think Risa also has a dress with this print; she wore it in the Kawaii International episode, but I couldn't find a good pic.

And yeah these are all my examples. There tend to be some in the spring/summer volumes, #15 in particular. They're mostly pretty boring though.
>>
File: 1459456982700.jpg (896KB, 731x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1459456982700.jpg
896KB, 731x1000px
>>9070258
I have two or three. The overlying theme seems to be SMALL flowers.
>>
File: 1457227612951.jpg (166KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
1457227612951.jpg
166KB, 600x660px
>>9070411
This outfit is kinda fugly to me but it's florals.
>>
>>9070413
This is kinda out there but I really like it!
>>
>>9070417
And this isnt actually larme, just an outfit from a Western model i follow, but I think it's an interesting incorporation of florals !
>>
>>9070419
I've seen this before and I love it so much. Funny that westerners not intending to do larme do larme better than those trying to do larme hah. I could definitely see a skirt like this in larme though.
>>
>>9070033
No, everything needs to be trashed. It's awful.
>>
Really dislike how much petite dollies and Luka in particular are pushing "substyles" as if they're equivalent to lolita. It's bad advice to give especially to people who don't get it already because it's just another list of things based on ~feelings~ and no concrete rules for them to misunderstand.

The list was featured in one editorial in the magazine once.
>>
>>9070666
To be fair certain keywords like pheromone, french, romantic, are associated with different looks which fit within the spectrum of larme. But I agree they shouldn't be pushed as concrete substyles/categories to beginners, because if someone said their style was grunge/street/tomboy it'd probably just look like normie casualwear instead of larme.
>>
File: m711881048_3.jpg (38KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
m711881048_3.jpg
38KB, 720x720px
>>9070666
Nice trips, Satan. As I understand it, they're meant to be style guides, more like different themed looks featured in Larme, as opposed to actual substyles. I liked that blog entry but only as a study of the different looks, I personally wouldn't have used the term substyles. I basically had my own silly headcanon terms for the different themes (50s Lolita/diner = pin up dolly/retro pop etc), so it wasn't a massive eye opener but I did like the observational detail and how different models seemed to favour different themes. Long story short I don't want to see substyles become a thing in Larme either, but it is an overall good blog.
>>
>>9070666
Fucking agreed. Their blog is so nice but I feel with them constantly pushing for substyles will harm the fashion.

Don't need Larme to deteriorate into the mess Lolita has become.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>9070803
Yeah. I don't think that's their intent, but I fear people will take it as gospel and start to decry anything that doesn't fit into the "substyles." Which is stupid because there have been other "styles" mentioned in past issues that aren't brought up.

I think they're helpful in pinning down where you want to focus but they shouldn't be used as hard or fast rules.
>>
>>9069615
Ahh this is a really useful guide anon thank you!

Honestly the flip hairstyle is like my bedhead, I just have to spray it into place and make sure the ends aren't too frizzy. I know that it's supposed to look effortless, but usually that kind of thing takes more effort than looking like you did try. It feels like cheating almost?

I'll try and take a decent pic when it's light out and censor it. Everyone has been really helpful already.
>>
Possibly stupid question but I've never been before so I don't know, is there somewhere in Tokyo to pick up the back issues of Larme? A friend has offered to buy some for me whilst there and he could only find the latest issue.
>>
>>9073173
He could try book-off but no guarantee there (it's a used book store). If he'll be there for a little while maybe he could just have them shipped to him from CD Japan?
>>
>>9073173
Between Amazon jp and yahoo auctions I thought most would be available. What issues are you after?
>>
What are some good tumblr blog recommendations for larme kei aesthetic + inspo?
>>
>>9075760
I follow lukaruna, yumeyorisutekina, chiffontears, dakishimetaii, sayariin, bunnywink, and tsukinonaomi. Would appreciate some recommendations myself!
>>
where do you guys get socks that arent cheap, nasty nylon/polyester?
I just need some nice socks that won't make my feet smell weird when I take my shoes off and that cover my ankles
>>
>>9076214
I don't know where you live but Tabio has amazing socks/tights. They're quite pricey but the material feels lovely.
As for larme brands, I have a pair from Bubbles and they're pretty good so far, I haven't really used them that much thought.
>>
>>9075760
i literally only follow the same as >>9075955

but I wanted to add that i HAVE YET TO SEE A BLOG THAT ISNT ALL PHEROMONE. Honestly i really only like the dreamy style with the flowy pants and loose tops but all i seem to find irl is the pencil skirts and tight clothes... which im soo not into
>>
>>9076872
This. Even looking at the meet photos above its very samey, except that one girl who did mostly pastel pink. In defense of that though, Larme is about reflecting current trends and I guess that look is the current bandwagon to hop on. I just feel like, there are SOOO many different looks and outfits in the magazine I'd like to see people branch out a bit. I hope pencil skirt/pheromone fetish doesn't become to Larme in the west what peignoirs and rose crowns were to cult party kei.
>>
Are any brands selling heart-shaped glasses right now?
>>
>>9070803
>mess lolita has become
I really have to agree. There's nothing worse when there's some JSK that's a bit ambiguous in style, and people are fighting bitterly over it being sweet-classic or old school or something stupid. Larme isn't hard to grasp, so there's no real need for substyle classifications.
>>
>>9076985
Does it have to be brand? Most the heart sunglasses I see in Larme are identical to generic Lolita shades you can easily find on eBay and Aliexpress.
>>
>>9076872
I mean pheromone is my jam, but I see what you mean. I think it's just because it's basically the only 'look' that is still obviously larme even when the hair and makeup aren't so much. Like if you do a grungey look and the hair and makeup aren't larme, you're just gonna look like one of them soft grunge kiddos.
>>
>>9076872
Yeah, I wish there were more romantic girly style blogs out there. I'm bored of those harness things and leather pencil skirts and whatnot. I need more tulle skirts in my life.
>>
>>9075760
I like squishyblob, acuriousidea, and lissette-sujuelfish. Acuriousidea doesn't have a ton of her own outfit posts but t she does post is not pheromone at all!
xoxsaramari also has some more flowy /dreamy outfits along with her more pheromone ones.
Brainscratch I think used to have some OC but hasn't really lately. Shes more pheromone as well if I remember correctly.
Since larme is still relatively new though there is sooooo much overlap in larme blog content so it seems like overkill to follow more than a few since they are all reblogging the same things anyway.
>>
>>9078032
Thought of a few more
Hermysteriousbusiness, biiadayo, and mansikka are all not very pheromone!
>>
This is probably the closest Cindy has ever been
>>
File: shoes.png (483KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
shoes.png
483KB, 500x672px
>>9045931
I've got these now, if anyone is interested here is a quick review:

Size: I'm usually UK 4&1/2 but they don't do half sizes so ordered 4 and 5. Sent 4 back as they were a bit too small, so if you are between sizes i would probably recommend the bigger one.

Quality: cleanly made, nothing seems like its going to fall apart after a few wears. Some slight scuffing at the toes when they arrived, but they came in little cloth bags to prevent most of it. I don't like the string stuff they have used as laces as it seems quite 'cheap' to me, but that's easy enough to replace.

Because the laces are thick, it pushes the edges next to the eyelets away from your skin, but that will probably be fixed by replacing the laces and is pretty minor.

>Please excuse my old lady-looking feet, bad quality phone camera, and dog deciding his snout should be in the shot.

Not a lot of black ones left in stock, but they seem to have a lot of the tan ones
http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/invt/dzz79886?rmsrc=1&_$ja=tsid:77520|cid:294787745|agid:20988279425|tid:pla-189713720945|crid:85426769105|nw:g|rnd:2201759596095918670|dvc:c|adp:1o1&gclid=CJLIgp_-z80CFeUV0wod6h0ICg
>>
File: 02_J20.jpg (43KB, 432x576px) Image search: [Google]
02_J20.jpg
43KB, 432x576px
How true to size are Ank Rouge's dresses? This dress says it's waist is bigger than it's bust (91cm vs 88cm) which it really doesn't look like it is. Their measurements in general seem to have questionably big waists. What's the deal?
>>
>>9078454
The eyelets are sticking out because you've tied them completely wrong. You're supposed to cross the laces at the front, not the back of the shoe, then wrap them around the ankle.

Google how to tie ghillie brogues, there are tons of guides on how to do it properly.
>>
>>9079313
On the website it looks like theyre made so that the laces come from the back of the ankle. Anyway that eyelet would surely still be standing out as the lace is still between the material and the skin so unless the lace is flatter it wouldn't make a difference i believe. I dont have the shoes though just going by their website listing.

Also ghillie brogues are like traditional scottish, if you google ghillie pumps they are almost all tied like anons because they have a little tab that the laces go through at the back
>>
>>9079906
You can still put them through the tab at the back, you just cross the laces once more before you wrap them around the ankle. So, it has two X shapes going over the foot as it is now, but it should have three.

The first set of eyelets don't stick up despite being the same design with the same fat lace, and that's because the pressure exerted by the crossed laces pushes them into place. Not because the laces are too thick. I guarantee it will still happen if anon changes the laces, because they're not the problem.
>>
>>9078454
Thanks for the review, they don't have my size in black but i may still get the brown ones.

>also review dog

>>9078433
It makes me want to catalogue her outfits so far and see if we can piece together something actually larme from what she has posted. like a Cindy dress up doll/exquisite corpse
>>
Another source for ghillies

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2521327/candies-womens-lace-up-ghillie-flats.jsp?color=Blush
>>
>>9079313
Yeah i had noticed that after i took the pictures, that was when i had just shoved them on straight out of the box. The bit with the eyelet does still stick out a bit on the side that doesnt have the pressure directly exerted on it, but not as much as before. I think ill still replace the laces though because i dont really like them.

>>9080481
I would recommend them, theyre pretty comfy and a good price.

>also review dog
Ha!
Size: grew big for his breed, also a bit chubby.
Quality: Very cute, nice personality, has never bitten me even though i'm probably really annoying. Can be used like hot water bottle, very warm. Pretty dumb, deposits hair everywhere and likes to make everything i own smell like him. But overall 10/10 sweetest pupper ever would recommend petting.
>>
I need some concrit on outfit co-ords, in terms of just the clothing ( as my accesories are limited as they're expensive and I'm waiting to visit tokyo in a month.)
I love the style but am struggling to find thinks in eurofag/my own wadrobe that look somewhat larme-able. I've been following for like 6 months now, but have never had the nerve to post anything of myself.

You guys think it'd be chill to post some floor layouts/mirror shots of the few clothing pieces I put together and ask for styling changes + what things I should buy to pair with it, or would it just be a waste of time?
(I'd post them here but you guys would just rip me apart, honestly.)
>>
>>9081854
Anons have posted floor layouts and mirror shots here before and I don't remember anything being totally ripped apart. Go for it.
>>
>>9078433
Damn, I was scrolling down and I was like yes! She's finally getting it! And then I saw the shoes...
>>
File: jesus wept.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
jesus wept.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
Somebody end this group's suffering

jfc
>>
>>9083271
Honestly....this isn't that bad. She looks like a tall fat baby but she gets the basic styling of the fashion. Just needs clothes that actually fit.

Also god damn am I sick of puff ball accessories in larme.
>>
>>9083271
This is far from the worst offender. You're only posting it because she's chubby, let's be real.

She could use a lesson in flattering camera angles for her full body shots but that's really it. If she were skinny you wouldn't bat an eye.
>>
>>9083271
The hair and cute puff ball earrings are Larme, but yeah she needs more flattering clothing. And maybe a different facial expression.
>>
>>9083271
The eyeliner is way too thick for larme, the dress is cute though
>>
>>9063709
source for black lace longsleeve?
>>
>>9083666
Two satanic trips in one thread, what can this mean?? Seriously though, her outfit is fine, I think it's mostly the angle that's unflattering. That particular style of dress is probably more flattering for her shape/size than a pencil skirt and she should definitely avoid pencil skirts with peplums. She needs to work on her makeup; add some blush, and as other anon said her eye makeup is bit too heavy. I can see Jfashion people having trouble with Larme eye makeup, the temptation to do huge dolly anime eyes as they've been encouraged to do to over the past few years or throw ott bling on their face a la Swankiss will be strong.
>>
>>9083271
Needs more blush. It's pretty OK, even though this ain't the season for fluff. She's chubby, and doesn't know how to take flattering pictures, but I find it a bit silly to be all judgy on that.
>>
Does anyone have examples of larme which would work for semiformal or formal events?
>>
File: 1444560720866.jpg (195KB, 343x760px) Image search: [Google]
1444560720866.jpg
195KB, 343x760px
>>9084952
Yes.
>>
File: 1444489201866.jpg (403KB, 1266x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1444489201866.jpg
403KB, 1266x1600px
>>9085319
Maybe a slightly longer skirt for these.
>>
File: 1446734377275.jpg (441KB, 1298x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1446734377275.jpg
441KB, 1298x1600px
>>9085323
>>
>>9085319
>>9085323
>>9085327
Cocktail or semi-formal, yes but none of these would really do for formal.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467612196270.jpg (271KB, 1529x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467612196270.jpg
271KB, 1529x2048px
>>9083271
I'll do you one better
>>
>>9085338
Are we talking like black tie here? because even then I see normalfags wearing way less appropriate shit than this to black tie events on a weekly basis.

If you want to really stick to the "Rules" of formal events, then no, Larme wont work because of the way floor length skirts are styled in the magazine, and the amount of skin usually shown in normal formalwear on the upper body.
>>
>>9085366
>less appropriate shit

This. I like them for semi-formal. But then I'm annoyed if I'm under-dressed at any event so I err to the fancier side because I enjoy it more.
>>
>>9085355
good lord
>>
>>9083271
I honestly like this one. You're just posting her because she's fat. She's still cute and her outfit is larme, don't be an asshole.
>>
>>9085415
>>9085366
Anon who asked here, I'm looking for cocktail and semiformal levels of dress. Not looking to wear larme to black tie events or anything, I'd just like to incorporate larme elements and styling into what I wear to nice parties and dinners. Thank you for the examples so far, they really have the elegant feeling I want, but anything on the dreamy and pastel side is fine too.

I wonder if anything in the Larme magazines would be close to full formalwear.
>>
File: LLI0116S0010_pz_c102.jpg (98KB, 431x575px) Image search: [Google]
LLI0116S0010_pz_c102.jpg
98KB, 431x575px
>>9085569
I don't know if you'd wanna go this direction, but I think this lilLilly long pant romper looks really classy and could be cute with some type of nice jacket
>>
File: larme.jpg (1MB, 3988x2988px) Image search: [Google]
larme.jpg
1MB, 3988x2988px
Been looking for clothes for larme on aliexpress, these are some I found. Any big time offenders here? Just started to get into it really
>>
>>9085569
Honestly imo you wouldn't look out of place in most larme outfits at that kind of party. Every time I wear it out, even to an "Event" I get asked why I'm so dressed up.
>>
>>9085634
The sailor moon skirt and the pink skirt withe buttons are a little too sweet and short. They are cute but you'd have to make sure the rest of your outfit balances out the sweetness
>>
>>9085634
source for both heart cut out tops, and the garter skirt?
>>
>>9085645
>source for garter skirt
Have you actually even looked through this thread at all?
>>
>>9085650
i've been reading it since the end of May, sorry i can't remember every detail when it becomes relevant to me
>>
>>9085652
So basically you like that skirt so much that you forgot that it was discussed and sourced in this thread? Here's a clue, scroll the fuck up.
>>
>>9085652
It's linked here anon
>>9035098

Don't know if that's the link other anon actually bought from though.
>>
>>9085657
>>9085655
thank you, i didn't realise it had been posted before
>>
>>9085634
I'm not sure if I like the look of the black lace top and the bottom pink skirt. The top looks pretty basic to be honest & the lace doesn't look that nice. The skirt is already creased in the stock photo so I wouldn't expect much.

I don't really think it's as easy to find normalfag pieces for larme as people seem to think it is... The detailing often just looks off and I can't put my finger on it.
>>
>>9085634
Thanks for posting the garter skirt again, I was the one who posted that in the earlier threads and kept forgetting to actually order it but i finally have now! Can't wait for it to arrive
>>
>>9085688
>I don't really think it's as easy to find normalfag pieces for larme as people seem to think it is... The detailing often just looks off and I can't put my finger on it.

yes, this exactly. It's at least a little easier with aliexpress stuff, but whenever I see "larme finds" from Western stores I side eye a little bit. Granted I have found stuff from Western stores that I feel works well, but it's few and far between.

To give some examples: many western dresses show too much cleavage/chest area. While larme does have the "sensuality of skin" component, this usually is through exposure of the legs, and sometimes shoulders, midrif and back. I've seen cleavage, but it's mostly been in lingerie shoots. Western pencil skirts taper in for a more body on look. Larme pencil skirts are mostly straight up and down.

Also I can't quite put my finger on it, but a lot of Western larme looks... Childish? I know larme has some innocent components but a lot of foreign girls look like toddlers trying to dress themselves for the first time. That may just be lack of familiarity with the style though.
>>
>>9085688
>>9086051

And then there's the detailing like you mentioned. Stereotypically larme clothing has a lot of details: lace, ruffles, bows, etc. Are there simple larme looks? Yes. But unless everything else, from your accessories to shoes to hair to makeup is on point you are just not going to be recognized as larme. The effortlessly simple looks in larme are super hard to pull off and for most foreign girls it's just not going to look right. It would be better to stick to more stereotypically larme pieces and that may mean going to the actual brands. I mean larme is a shopping magazine at its core, what are people getting out of it if they're not interested in the actual brands?

I'm honestly glad I can fit into larme brands because if I couldn't I would probably just give up on the style. Finding off brand stuff that works is just too difficult in the long run and more often than not just makes you look like you don't know what you're doing.
>>
File: bag..jpg (24KB, 336x330px) Image search: [Google]
bag..jpg
24KB, 336x330px
Does anyone have recommendations for larme-ish bags that aren't too OTT?

I was thinking about this one, but I'm worried that it looks like the kind of material (especially in that colour) that will get really grubby the second you use it/take it outside. I get the tube most days and feel like itll pick up colour or dirt from other peoples clothing in seconds
>>
>>9085634
I've had the garter skirt for a while now. It's a great larme staple. Also agree with >>9085688
The skirt and lace top don't look too promising.
>>
File: rosemarieseoir.jpg (193KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
rosemarieseoir.jpg
193KB, 960x1280px
>>9086121
Judging from your picture it'd seem like you're looking for something more structured but if you're not too fixated on that the Rosemarie Seoir pillow bags are great. They're well made, fit plenty of stuff and funnily enough the one I have always gets plenty of attention

>>9086061
>>9086051
I feel like as far as incorporating Western brands goes you'd have far more luck with designer items (thinking of Vivetta, Miu Miu for example...) than with fast fashion stuff. The problem with all those really plain looking head to toe high street coords is that most inexpensive Western brands just don't use a lot of detailing compared to a Japanese brand at a similar price point.
>>
>>9086215
Sorry my english is bad tonight but may i ask a question to you? I've found with suede-type things in the past that when you sit on them they kind of compact down and get almost shiny an outline where you are. Have you received any such patches like this on this skirt? Like the outline of bum from sitting for example? Also how have you washed the skirt and has the quality reduced with it? Thank you, sorry again and i hopeful that this makes sense!
>>
>>9086292
Cont.
To illustrate my point have some Olympia Le Tan. I couldn't find a photo of the whole outfit but none of these items would look out of place in a larme coord.

Sage for double post
>>
>>9085688
>>9086051
>>9086061
I definitely agree with it not being easy, however it's not impossible.

I was the anon who found an offbrand skirt that was very well received in the last thread. iirc someone even asked which brand it was from. People just aren't choosy enough and determined to shoehorn things in their price range in. I also think it's basically impossible to find anything in a chain shop as opposed to in a charity shop, thrift store or on ebay. That said, new look consistently puts out staple items like ghillies, bomber jackets etc.
>>
>>9054968
>>9053512
Anyone got sauce or recs for wide leg pants like these?

I saw so many like these in JP recently and regret not buying before I left
>>
>>9086400
It's not impossible but I think building an entire wardrobe out of offbrand pieces is going to be an uphill battle. I've found offbrand larme stuff. But it accounts for less than 10% of my larme wardrobe. It's all stuff I found by accident. Putting the time into finding offbrand pieces is a huge amount of work so I think a lot of people just fudge it a bit and go for stuff that kind fits the aesthetic rather than being dead on. Put all of this "kind of fits but not really" stuff into one outfit and you get an outfit that looks off. People are definitely not choosy enough but if they were as choosy as they need to be then it would take them ages to put together even one outfit so they cut corners instead.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 600x870px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 600x870px
>>9086417
Ruka got the ones in her photo from forever 21, apparently.

If you want to look for some, the Western word is "culottes". They're usually cropped. (note: culottes refer to skorts or skirts with safety shorts attached in Japan, so you won't get the same results of you search for Japanese brand versions. I suggest just browsing through popular larme brands shops. Pretty much every brand is putting out a few versions)

You can also try "wide leg trousers/pants" for longer versions.

I like this pair from misguided but it's only available in size 6 now.

https://www.missguidedus.com/jersey-wide-leg-trousers-blush

There's also likely tons on taobao and aiexpress.
>>
>>9085688
I think it's less that it's not easy, and more that it's a skill. It takes a good eye for detail, which I think a lot of the girls making 'off' outfits don't really have. Like for gods sake, wear skirts that hit at the waist.

>>9086051
>Western pencil skirts taper in for a more body on look. Larme pencil skirts are mostly straight up and down.
Very true, but it is very easy tailoring job to fix; just start with a size or two too big, undo the side seams, put on and pin to shape, then sew and cut off the excess.

>>9086400
> I also think it's basically impossible to find anything in a chain shop as opposed to in a charity shop, thrift store or on ebay.
This is really true. Chain stores cater to current trends (which mostly suck), but thrift stores could have anything. Not to mention Larme often incorporates vintage looks.

>>9086421
Yeah, I think it's best to get at least a couple cohesive brand outfits and then buy things to match. Like I probably could do a couple outfits that are almost entirely thrifted, but a lot of those pieces are things I wouldn't have bought if they didn't already match my brand.
>>
I'm getting started now and even if I'm aware of some things, I was curious to know: which items you think someone must have in their larme wardrobe?
>>
>>9087502
I'd suggest you contribute something rather than just asking us. Maybe suggest some items that, in your opinion, could be a staple of larme, and we can give our advice on that.
>>
>>9087502
>>9087895
Yeah, I saw this question earlier this morning and I'm a little stumped on how to respond. It really depends on what you're looking to wear. The staples of my wardrobe might not be the same as the staples of someone else's. For example it's usually pretty cold where I live so I have a ton of cute sweaters, but someone in a warmer climate might have more off the shoulder tops. Give us some ideas as a starting point and we can help you better.
>>
>>9086684
You do know that if you order up the size of the pencil skirt that fits you, you'll have to alter the wait band to fit.
>>
File: harem.jpg (26KB, 408x524px) Image search: [Google]
harem.jpg
26KB, 408x524px
As a few people have been mentioning pants and i only have skirts in my wardrobe, i was wondering what you gulls think about pants like this for larme? Kind of a trouser version of the see-through maxi skirts with the opaque mini-skirt under them (idk what those are called). I like these, but the material on this particular one looks quite cheap and i think id like the undershorts to be a shorter
>>
File: katieshoes.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
katieshoes.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>9087502
Like >>9087895 and >>9087982 said you'll need to be more specific but there's one thing I can say straight away. Get two nice pairs of pumps, one black, one white, preferably ankle strap but Mary Janes are fine too. You'll want something cute but more feminine looking than, say, most lolita shoes. Then 2-3 pairs of pairs of ankle socks, some solid colour and some sheer (black, white or pastels). Bam that's half of your outfit sorted.

>>9088151
That would work but yeah the ones you posted don't seem very flattering. Have a look at the Honey mi Honey lookbook coords they almost always have some goofy looking trousers in stock.
>>
why does shit like this get so many likes? is the group really just for asspats? i would hate for it to become like lolita community
>>
>>9088338
She looks like my jamaican grandmother, please dont say this is the future of western larme
>>
>>9088351
(sorry for poor English btw)
I feel westerners just slap on whatever normal clothes they have that has LACE! FRILL! RUFFLES! and think SO LARME! it's truly irritating
>>
>>9088366
It's because fewer westerners fit larme brand sizes than even lolita. Kind of like the gyaru situation. I think it's funny though.
I might be a bad person.
>>
>>9088151
I have some pants like these but without the gathered ankles, and I find that they go great in larme. They are nice for the summer months and they are very flattering if they hit you at the waist and skim your hips.
>>
>>9088338
Oh dear. The top half of this is ok, the bottom half is just so completely wrong.
>>
>>9088083
Is putting seams in a waist band a sewing faux pas I wasn't aware of?
>>
new thread for when this ones dies >>9088663
>>
File: larme as fuck.jpg (34KB, 490x508px) Image search: [Google]
larme as fuck.jpg
34KB, 490x508px
>>9088151
Just searched "sheer harem pants" on ali to try to find those, and this came up instead.

>still more larme than Cindy
>>
>>9088780
I'M CRYING Link please. I'll try to make a larme co ord out of those. It's hilarious
>>
>>9089993
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/3D-Men-Pants-Hip-Hop-Drawstring-Mens-Harem-Trousers-Stephen-Curry-Tupac-Jordan-Joggers-Sheer-Sweatpants/32694120351.html

Space Jam-kei
>>
>>9089993
>>9090020
Please don't
>>
>>9090020
Uchuu-Jam
>>
File: IMG_1330.jpg (1MB, 2209x2783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1330.jpg
1MB, 2209x2783px
>>9087895
>>9087982
I was thinking about what >>9088272 said. Pumps and sheer socks. I have a LOT of black/lilac/red in my wardrobe but everything is so... Aomoji. I have some sheer dresses with embroidery that I used for cult party kei too, but I don't know for sure if they would work. Something like this but with straps and more layers. I also have a shitload of long sheer skirts
>>
>>9093119
You should move your discussion to the new thread >>9088663
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 107

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.