[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shoe thread y/y?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
Hi seagulls, long time no see. I'm hoping to go to the AP tea party in Paris in July. I've been planning coords and I don't have any shoes to go with my navy cosmic jsk. I'm thinking of buying either silver or gold (leaning towards silver so I'll have an excuse to buy me a silver melty moon bag....) but those are hard to come by, especially since I want to avoid replicas, and I also can't wear high heels to save my life.

I found pic related on ebay and they don't ring a bell replica-wise, though I could be wrong. If anyone has them can you tell me how comfortable they are?

I'm open to any other suggestion /o/ thanks!
>>
>>9012001
*avoid AP replicas. As in, for the tea party. I don't care if they're replicas of other brands.
Sage for derp.
>>
File: antique ribbon shoes gold_0.jpg (79KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
antique ribbon shoes gold_0.jpg
79KB, 480x480px
>>9012001
Those look like a replica of Baby's Antique Ribbon shoes, but maybe a pointier toe? Can't find a photo, but they came in gold as well as silver for a couple of releases.
>>
>>9012051
can't find a photo of silver*

I meant
>>
>>9012051
Thanks anon. They do look almost the same. Always good to know, though as I said, I don't mind replicas other than AP's.

Anyone else know of other flat-ish silver shoes, I looked everywhere I knew and would just have gone for bodyline, but they don't have my size. :(
>>
I just caved and ordered some AP tea parties. Are they really worth the price?
>>
>>9013764

No. All brand shoes are overpriced plastic crap.
>>
>>9012001
I spray painted some white bodyline shoes silver and they look pretty decent, they just need topping up after a couple of wears.
>>
>>9013777
anon, after you spray them isn't there a top coat to spray on to seal them? i think i've heard of a flexible one too that cosplayers use for shoes.
>>
>>9013777
How can you be so trashy anon
>>
>>9013769
Is this coming from experience or just a view you've adopted from browsing too much /cgl/?
>>
>>9013777
Spray paint is not very good for shoes but if anyone else intends to paint shoes angelus leather paints work great. Their metallics are nice especially.
>>
Did anyone else make an order with Lief for their pumps reservation? I ordered a pair in brown. I've had really good luck with indie shoes.
My last indie pair was Baroque's three ribbon shoes in gold. Their gold matched a lot of shades in my prints and wasn't that awful and cheap looking metallic gold.
>>
After digging around I found a resseller of bodyline's s522 on ebay:
http://ebay.com/itm/Mary-Jane-Lolita-Womens-Bowknot-Buckle-Strap-Pumps-Round-Toe-Summer-Leisure-Shoe-Silver-US7-UK5-AU6-/262387710291?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE&skus=Color:Silver|US%20Shoe%20Size%20(Women%27s):US7=UK5=AU6=EUR%2038=24CM&varId=561181752249

The price isn't bad either, since shipping's free.
Does anyone have a good picture of them color-wise? On the ones I've seen they looked quite dark.
>>
>>9014298
A good picture of the silver ones ofc
Herp a derp
>>
>>9013764
I have a pair orginal AP TPs. While I can't say much about their durabilty and comfort, they look way better than the replica. Especially the ribbon is much nicer and the straps at least look sturdier. It's a big visual difference.
Other than that, it's still pleather shoes and you are mostly paying for the name.
>>
Does anyone have an experience with Yosuke's shoes? My feet are 25,5 cm and their largest woman size LL is supposed to be 25 cm but I read that they tend to run bigger.
>>
anyone know where I can get a pair of platform sneakers for ~$70?
>>
>>9015596
I believe you can find what your searching for on Aliexpress if you browse a bit http://www.aliexpress.com/af/platform-sneakers.html?ltype=wholesale&d=y&origin=n&isViewCP=y&catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160521012253&SearchText=platform+sneakers
>>
>>9013988
Uh, experience. People do actually buy brand shoes. I was into lolita before the taobao knockoffs even existed, so brand shoes were the only option for the full look. And they're really shitty quality.
>>
>>9013988
Different anon, but I've had pretty bad luck with brand shoes as well. Had the platform/soles partially rip off of a pair of Metamorphose boots (wooden sole, no flex, so the pleather tore away from the heel after one wear). Had a pair of Baby shoes lose a strap in the second wear. Just ripped off the loop on the back. Had some cute IW sandals that were really comfy, but the heel cap popped off and got lost the second time I was wearing them. The only shoes I've had okay luck with in terms of quality were Baby's Victoire platforms, but I sold them because the platform was weirdly narrow and I kept nearly rolling my ankle in them.

Shoes from Japanese companies that focus on just shoes have been fine, though. I have seven pairs from Yosuke/Leche and Queen Bee, both brands are great. Really comfy, and have held up way better than the few lolita brands I've tried.
>>
>>9015748
>I was into lolita before the taobao knockoffs even existed, so brand shoes were the only option for the full look.

That's not true. People would be more likely to wear Demonia/Pleaser, TUK or Montreal.
>>
I personally am a fan of Axes Femme shoes, if you can fit them they're cheap and pretty nice. I find Baby's shoes worse than AP's, Baby shoes wear out immediately and fit me poorly.
>>
>>9015748
You're still not telling me what's shitty about them. Not that I don't believe you but at least tell me your problems with them like >>9015754 if you're going to bother answering at all. You just sound salty.
>>
File: vm_short_boots.jpg (45KB, 290x387px) Image search: [Google]
vm_short_boots.jpg
45KB, 290x387px
Anyone interested in getting a group order going with Clobba for these?
Most colors and sizes are out of stock now, but maybe they'll make more if there's a sizable amount of us?
>>
File: mattysrodger.png (240KB, 570x513px) Image search: [Google]
mattysrodger.png
240KB, 570x513px
I know some anons are interested in three buckle heels. Shoe Metro has "Matty's Rodger" in black and cognac for $26.99. They've also got a site wide 20% off code (sweet20) right now.
>>
>>9015876
how's axes sizing anon? i just checked their site and found a pair i'm tempted by but i'm an in-between with narrow feet :'( i don't think the M would fit me since my biggest foot is 24cm, but L/24.5 will surely be too big and my feet will just slide.....
>>
>>9015889
I'm not that anon, but personally, i am very tempted to buy brand shoes, but the overall value when considering how much it adds to your coord is not that high. A $150 pair of brand shoes is not going to change your look as much as a secondhand brand dress I'd get for the same price. If i can get very similar results with something that costs around $40 as opposed to $150, I'd definitely rather take that extra $110 and spend it on something else.
>>
>>9015596
they look the sort that break easily
>>
I can't fucking figure out APs shoe sizing. I've worn a small and medium for most and large for others. What the fuck AP?
>>
>>9016010
I feel you. My feet were actually too small for their size small once what the fuck.
>>
>>9015596
>>9016007
I have qozmos and they're super durable, the platform has't broken anywhere and the sneaker part is leather and mesh. Got em on ASOS for 60€, so keep your eyes open!
>>
>>9016010
Ugh, this annoys me. I have 2 size large pairs and they are way too big. So I got a medium and it's tight.
>>
File: shoes.png (251KB, 384x363px) Image search: [Google]
shoes.png
251KB, 384x363px
anyone knows which shoes are these? not sure there are the bodyline rocking horses
also, anyone knows other RHS-like shoes that aren't bodyline and are comfy?
>>
>>9016953
Those might be BABY Victoir Shoes. I own a similar pair from AatP and those are super comfy.
>>
>>9015891
Good luck anon. I tried that like a year ago and they replied they would restock them very soon even with new colours. And nothing happened.
>>
File: babytheshoesshinebright.jpg (58KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
babytheshoesshinebright.jpg
58KB, 480x480px
Can anyone offer me some advice about Baby's shoes? I want pic related so badly, but I've never bought brand shoes and I have no idea how Baby's shoes run. Unfortunately I've been cursed with wide feet, although the length of them puts me around an L. I'm wondering if I should go up to an LL to help with the width issue.
>>
>>9015596
I get all my platforms from DollsKill or Y.R.U.
>>
Does anybody know where I can get some size 11 (UK) that aren't ridiculously overpriced? It's difficult to find any reliable shoes that are not stupidly expensive.
>>
>>9017033
I have these and I would say the sizing is accurate, if not a bit on the small side. I'm between an S and M usually (23 cm), and M fit me with these.

I have narrow feet though and they actually stay on my feet (shoes coming off is a problem for me), so I would size-up to be safe.
>>
Does anyone know where I can get cute fairy kei sneakers?
>>
File: 3777-10a_1.jpg (86KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
3777-10a_1.jpg
86KB, 700x700px
>>9017407
>>
File: Untitled.png (643KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
643KB, 700x700px
>>9017886
>>
>>9015891
If you decide to anon, I'd totally be in.
>>
>>9017403

Oh, thank you very much! I appreciate it. Do you think, if it's not too much trouble, you give me a sort of mini review about them? Are they as pretty in person?
>>
>>9013764 anon here. The quality of the shoes is much higher than any offbrand pair I've bought. Sure it would be nice to have real wood heels instead of plastic but these beat Bodyline any day of the week. Much more comfortable, too.
>>
>>9015902
These are awesome. Only problem, I have wide feet and people in reviews are saying to size up half a size, but there is no 10.5, should I get the 11, or stay with the 10?
>>
>>9017886
>>9017891
That doesn't answer my question.
>>
>>9019251
If you would have just right clicked the image and then clicked "search google for image" it would have told you these are Irregular choice shoes and given you the link to them.
>>
>>9019259
I don't really like those shoes though. I just want simple sneakers in pastel colors.
>>
>>9018605
Sure. Mine are the sax ones and the colors in the photo are accurate. I do think they're really pretty in person.

Looks wise, my only issue with them is the bows in the photo look a little bit nicer. Like the ones in the picture are smoother... I don't really know how to explain it.

I find them very comfortable compared to other lolita shoes, easy to walk in.

I didn't have a chance to wear them outside yet, so I can't attest to how well they'll hold up with wear. I'm a little worried about scratching the gold heels. I already see some teeny tiny scratches on them.

I hope that helps a little!
>>
>>9019265

Thank you so much!
>>
>>9019241
Weird, I have those exact shoes I got on myhabit and I find them true to size or even a bit large. They're not narrow for sure, they're wideish on my narrow feet.
>>
>>9019845
Awesome. I'll just get the 10s then.
>>
>>9019902
Maybe the 10.5 to be safe if you sometimes fall into that, they're boots and you can tighten the straps so it isn't the end of the world if they're a tad too large. But yeah don't go the 11s.
>>
File: facepalm.gif (961KB, 240x195px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.gif
961KB, 240x195px
>>9019999
There is no half size though, did you not read my original question....?

>>9019241
>saying to size up half a size, but there is no 10.5, should I get the 11, or stay with the 10?
>>
Do AP Tea Party Shoes run big or small? I can't tell if I should get 24.5 or 25.5. My Amercian women's shoe size is 8.5.
>>
>>9020385
Oh right sorry, I was tired and there were half sizes when I got them. Don't worry then.
>>
>>9020499
same size as you, go with LL. I'm a narrow 8.5, the LL is wide on me but the toe is too close on the L.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
Any one have any info on these? Are the comfortable? Is angelic imprint a company worth buying? I want to get the white ones but want to make sure they are wearable.
>>
>>9026315
Really? I am an 8.5 and the L fits just fine.
>>
>>9019845
Anon, are these shoes as grey as they look in photos, irl?
>>
>>9017407
Just look around, honestly. Taobao, ali, even AP has released pastel sneakers in the past. Since it's summer now, most shoe brands are coming out with pastels and lace style so you can probably buy a pair at your local shoe store.
>>
>tfw loves platforms and not-so-high heels
>tfw don't want to look tall even though i am like 5"4
>tfw hate tea party shoes/boring flats
;_; I just want to be small
>>
>>9027417
don't worry, anon. i'm 5'9" and look 5'11" with heels on so you'll always be small next to me
>>
>>9027327
No, they're proper black with gold buckles.
>>
>>9027431
A..anon..
>tfw no tall lolita lesbian gf to protect me
>>
>>9027417
I know that feel gull, and I'm 1.65m ;_;
But fuck it, I love how heels stilize my chunky legs
>>
>>9028568
if you are 165 how the fuck do you have chunky legs unless you're super fat?
>>
>>9027856
Thank you for the confirmation!
>>
>>9028568
The worst is that we're technically small/average but i can't help but feel too tall. I swear if i wear 5cm heels i already feel too tall, it's my maximum. And i see shoes that are fucking beautiful like those lace cuff ankle boots but the heel is like 10cm and i'm just so disappointed
>>
>>9028597
I'm 159, my legs are chunky because triathlon and calf muscle genetics.
>>
>>9029442
>159
I hope you mean cm, otherwise damn you're fat as fuck.
>>
>>9029442
I understand your pain. I'm 175cm and 60kg and my thighs are as big as my waist. You can see my upper ribs and spine but being super pear shaped makes my lower half look fat as fuck. Least lolita hides that, my calves, while muscular are smaller.
>>
>>9029458
>60kg
I'm your height and 48kg

step up your game fatty
>>
>>9029468
15 bmi? Jesus christ thats ana level thin. I look like a spooky skeleton already except my thighs I can't imagine losing 12kg. Seek help.
>>
>>9029468
The key is to bait subtly

>>9028217
>180cm
>60kg
>Got called slenderman in my back
>gothic lolita
>tfw no small lolita gf to protect
Let me love you
>>
>>9029472
it's anxiety related it's not like I tried to be this thin
>>
>>9029483
Um...
The fact that you told her to "step up your game fatty" while you say your anxiety made you thin, CLEARLY something is wrong with you... Clearly you willingly lost these pounds ... I'm not telling you this to bitch you, I'm telling you this for you to realize you need help. Also don't project your insecurities on other people.
>>
>>9029526
>jokes don't exist

k
>>
>>9029446
Um yes, I was replying to what I assumed was a height in cm so...

>>9029458
I have chunky limbs and a small torso, so lolita is pretty unflattering on me compared to say, early 2000s flared jeans and halterneck crop tops. I fit everything but in photos I look quite big, like the same size as someone who is 3 dress sizes larger.
>>
File: drbarb.jpg (50KB, 367x416px) Image search: [Google]
drbarb.jpg
50KB, 367x416px
>>9020524
Sooo.... I ordered them off of Walmart.com 'cause they were a few bucks cheaper. And yep, wish they were a half size larger. But they aren't terribly uncomfortable. After I break them in they should be fine.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.