[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lolita General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 45

File: gen 4.png (546KB, 389x682px) Image search: [Google]
gen 4.png
546KB, 389x682px
Old thread a kill >>9004544

Discuss new releases, ILD plans, bloodbath woes, etc. Will you be gunning for any new releases this month?

Please keep it EGL related!
>>
Re asking my question about laundry

>So sorry if this is disgusting but I noticed some of my dresses started getting the pit stains. They arent too bad/yellowed yet.
What is a good way to take these out, especially since the dress is a print/colored?
I've done the 1:1:1 on yellowed blouses before and it worked beautifully, but I wonder if it will affect the color of a dress

Also I should note I do realize the yellowing is caused from the aluminum in deodorants, but I've yet to find an aluminum free deodorant that I like. (I tried Toms but didnt work well for me). If there are any suggestions for this as well, I'd love to hear!
>>
>>9010353
I.W Classical strawberry in beige or pink. I got a SS for it as it's super popular with the japanese lolitas.
>>
>>9010384
try oxyclean, it works on my brother's teeshirts.
>>
>>9010384
There's the hard crystal deodorant (you can get a rounded crystal that's easy to handle on Amazon), but they are deoderants, not anti-perspirants like the aluminum types. It's basically a round block of salt. You have to not wipe or touch your pits after you shower, and swipe the crystal there. The small amount of salt slows down bacteria growth. But if there's high heat or you're nervous, there's nothing stopping the sweat glands from running, diluting the salt, and the normal bacteria start up all over again. If I use salt crystal for a day, it's when I know it won't be terribly hot out, and I'll usually wear a perfume too.
>>
>>9010353
I messaged chibi about getting the diner girl JSK in mint, she said I'm first in line
absolutely pumped for it!
>>
Sharing again since last thread is dying.

For those looking for 3-strap shoes, Steve Madden has some suede strap shoes in black and taupe, though the heel is kinda large. Revolve also has the black version up for 145 CAD.

Black
http://www.stevemadden.ca/product/TRENDS/CHUNKY-HEELS/VERUCA/pc/4159/sc/4139/238575.uts?selectedColor=BLACK-SUEDE

Taupe
http://www.nastygal.com/shoes/steve-madden-veruca-suede-heel
>>
Where I can get cheaper versions of those heels with the like fancy table leg heel lol

I cant even figure out what they are called, I just know they can be super pricey
>>
File: detail.jpg (106KB, 710x533px) Image search: [Google]
detail.jpg
106KB, 710x533px
>>9010451
The only ones I can think of with a fancy heel are fluevog
>>
>>9010465
Thank you thats exactly what I was trying to think of, now I can search for knock offs to fill the void!
>>
>>9010465
so did baby rip off fluevog? they have heels that are similar but different.
>>
I'm the anon from the last thread who contacted Malco Modes about making more lolita appropriate petticoats and I got this response from their sister company who can manufacture petticoats:

"Hello [anon],
I am Lisa Bauer the Operations Manager for JSA Fashions.
The petticoats are adorable; I love the look!
Can you send me a couple of the petticoats for review? Also any specifications you have (desired finished width, length, type of fabric, ect.) and I will review them with our Sewing Supervisor to see if this is something we can produce. I look forward in hearing from you."

This could actually happen! I'm sending a clarification email because I think she wants me to send actual petticoats in the mail, which might pose a problem as I have like 1 from before MLT became a waiting list nightmare and the rest are shitty ones I use for layering.

If anyone has any input on what to say as far as specifications go please don't hesitate to let me know! Like what would you say the most common lengths are, other than 45cm? Also I think by desired finish width she means the actual width of the petti when it's laying flat right?
>>
>>9010384
I'm allergic to aluminum and use Lavanilla deodorant (I buy it at Sephora). I can't stand how Tom's and most other natural deodorant smells, but I really like Lavanilla. As the other anon said, you're still going to sweat because it's the aluminum that stops it. You also have to let your body get used to not using antiperspirant - 5 years after developing my allergy and having to switch, I hardly sweat at all. You can also use those underarm shields to stop sweat from touching your clothes.
>>
This is probably a stupid question, but is it considered rude to wear a different brand main piece to a brick and mortar store?

I'm going to the AP store for the first time in a month or so but I mostly have IW and Baby.
The only two AP dresses I own are Holy Lantern and an old gingham jsk from 2007, neither of which I'd be super excited to wear to CA.
I'd much rather wear something else but I don't want to be rude.
>>
>>9010500
No, they don't care.
>>
>>9010500
Not at all, I think the shopgirls are just happy to see another lolita. The only faux pas of that sort that I can think of is wearing other brands to a brands official event, where that sort of thing is generally not allowed anyway (like at official AP tea parties pretty sure it's a rule that you need to be wearing AP to attend?)
>>
>>9010487

Ah awesome ! Thats amazinng anon, I'm glad we are getting somewhere with this.

If you dont have a spare, maybe a kind anon would like to donate one to the cause? I would but I only have one and its a classical puppets one but after their quality went to shit.
>>
For coords that are one color, shiro and kuro, what is the wiggle room for matching the colors? From what I've seen it is a game of chance to get the whites to match so I'm wondering if it is a huge issue to mix off whites.
>>
>>9010540
You know I keep seeing people talking about how classical puppets went to shit.

When did they? I bought my bell petti last year and I think its great! the lace is nice, it fits well, and its still very poofy
>>
>>9010551
Mixing whites with offwhites/creams is ill-advised unless you make an effort to make it look like a deliberate choice rather than the pieces not looking like stock photos. People seem to be pretty forgiving about not 100% matching white-adjacents though.
>>
>>9010551
Whites typically come in either stark white or ivory (kinari) so you should be able to match the shades.

Matching black is more difficult since they can have different color undertones. I imagine there is more forgiveness when it comes to blacks not matching exactly than whites, since white shades are typically indicated when you purchase the item.
>>
>>9010487
That's wonderful, anon!! As for sending petticoats, to what city is she asking you to send them? I'm guessing they'd send them back, or are they gonna pick at them to figure out how to make them? Maybe tell them you don't have a good example yourself but you can recommend some others, from MLT or Classical Puppets.
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 595x842px
I hate this so much.
>>
>>9010577
Awe I like it! I love AP's solids though.
>>
>>9010577
The texture does look off putting in these pictures but I really want those OTKS
>>
File: image.jpg (293KB, 1024x1820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293KB, 1024x1820px
>>9010580
I'll get the headbow maybe but everything else looks so unpleasant.

>more crosses

fucking why AP?
>>
>>9010577
sink sponge kei
>>
>>9010502
>>9010504
Thank you!
>>
>>9010577
I wish this were solid fabric or some kind of less busy texture. It's quite literally a lacemonster
>>
>>9010582
This is hideous, wow.
>>
>>9010577
I....want the jsk in black so badly. I don't understand why people dislike it so much.
>>
>>9010618
Because it's a literal lace monster with shoehorned crosses like every other fucking AP release? It also looks unpleasant from afar.
>>
>>9010407
Thank you. Ill try it out sometime.

>>9010414
>>9010488

Thank you both for more info on the deodorants. I guess I'll have to suck it up and let my body get used to not using antiperspirant. The Lavanilla sounds lovely !
>>
>>9010555

I'm not really sure since I only got into lolita around 1 - 2 years ago and at that time they were declining.
I'm not huge fan of super poof so my CP petti works fine for me. But it started falling apart after a few washes which really disappointed me.
>>
>>9010561
>People seem to be pretty forgiving about not 100% matching white-adjacents though.
Unless you're on /cgl/
>>
>>9010618
I like it too...usually their lace dresses in black don't look so bad...I'm gonna wait until I see stock photos of the black one, but I hope all these people hating this dress means it'll be easier to obtain.
>>
>>9010644
Don't count on it. Tons of people on /cgl/ shat on wrapping cherry and look what happened.
>>
>>9010555
I bought my bell petticoat last fall and it's itchy as all get out and gives a weird uneven shape once a dress is over it. Much disappoint.
>>
File: 05181132_573bd442e1c7d.jpg (277KB, 710x356px) Image search: [Google]
05181132_573bd442e1c7d.jpg
277KB, 710x356px
>>9010644
Black is actually decent looking. If there's a colorway that sells well at all I'd expect it to be black.
>>
>>9010649
I have noticed mines a little itchy but everything usually makes me itchy. I havent had any uneven shape though

I bought mine last fall too, maybe I just got lucky.
>>
>>9010657
>lace monster crosspandering garbage
>decent

kek
>>
>>9010661
Decent in comparison to the other colorways. It's still hideous, just the least hideous. Easy on the salt.
>>
>>9010451
ebay, glitzy wonderland etc
>>
>>9010551

As brandwhorey as this sounds, if you keep to Baby, IW and AP, all three brands define the colours you mentioned fairly narrowly enough that you can put together a monochrome coord with these three brands, and most people are ok with it. Meta I don't have enough experience yet to say for sure, though I want to include it.

Baby even labels their white as offwhite because it's a warm white rather than cold, pure white. Their major clientele is Japanese girls with Asian skintones, you can pretty much count on Baby to favour warm-toned white because cold-toned white looks like shit on Japanese skintones. Just pay attention to kinari/cream/ivory vs white, treat them as two completely different colours.

For black, same deal, rarely are the undertones so obvious you can't wear different things together. However, especially if you're buying secondhand, you should watch out for greying. The smooth cotton jsks from Baby and Meta's LPs are particularly susceptible to that. The other weaves seem much better in keeping their blackness.

Buying from taobao/indie/other brands (including Japanese and Korean indie brands), all bets are off. Some taobao brands show you an ivory photo but the items arrive lemon yellow. Lief's recent Gardenberries is apparently green-tinted. Pinks tend to arrive peach-pink instead of pastel pink. Any black prints from any indie brand tends to be a very dark grey instead of proper black.

For other colours. The shade of "navy" AP is using right now is currently trending, so if you buy anything navy from any major Japanese brands, they will probably match each other. This doesn't extend to the past, though, this colour is "in" right now so everybody's using it now.

If you're into old school, you can count on the pinks being compatible between Baby and AP, modern releases all bets are off tho.

Every other colour is just fucked.
>>
File: image.png (298KB, 846x462px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
298KB, 846x462px
>>9010665
So we're calling pointing out a brands mistake salty now? For fucks sake, you can't even sneeze on this board without someone crying "salty."
>>
>>9010478
Yes, baby ripped of Fluevog, and multiple brands have ripped of Vivienne Westwood.
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 720x960px
>>9010353

Definitely excited for Diner Girl. I don't care if everyone says it looks Bodyline tier or Ita, after seeing Wrapping Cherry go so quickly (after all that shit talking too) I always get what I want. Listening to cgl and Facebook tastes is always a mistake.

Probably going to go with the JSK, OP does look a little too costumey for me. Not trying to coord it with full maid accessories, not my thing.
>>
>>9010686
Honestly my only complaint is that lace on the skirt looks awkward, other than that Diner Girl is adorable! What colourways do you want to see this in? I'm hoping for mint.
>>
>>9010487
Maybe try and see if you can get ahold of an AP organza petti and an older classical puppets petticoat. I really like ODIP's petti, but I'm probably in the minority here.
>>
>>9010657
You know japanese lolitas are gonna slurp this up tho
>>
>>9010384
I've stopped using female deodorant because it's impossible to find non-antiperspirants. I use Old Spice's Wolfthorne deodorant (they also have an antiperspirant version so make sure you get the deodorant), it's really fruity and doesn't even smell like men's deodorant at all imo. Give it a try maybe?
>>
>>9010693

Mint, Navy and Pink have already been shown, so perhaps there will be a fourth color? I'm pretty content with the pink, but we'll have to wait for the last color reveal.

I also read somewhere that the lace is likely a stand in on the samples and *might* change with the real release.
>>
>>9010353
why does she look like chanel
>>
Is the new Moitie out yet? Does anyone have it?
>>
>>9010577
I need to see better pics of this because it's hella ugly atm
>>
>>9010807
Better pics were posted in the thread you dolt.
>>
>>9010697
You mean Chinese
>>
>>9010810
I'm talking about up close you Walmart brand flip-flops
>>
>>9010813
How can you not distinguish enough detail in

>>9010582
to warrant this question?
>>
File: image.jpg (421KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
421KB, 1024x1024px
>>9010813
Also, have this since you're apparently too dense to go to Twitter yourself to see the details of it.
>>
>>9010817
>>9010582 doesn't show up well on my shitty phone desu. I can't enlarge it at all lol

>>9010819
Why the fuck are you so salty about this? All I said was that I need to see better pics, not have better pics posted. Change your rag or something sheesh
>>
>>9010823
So instead of gracefully bowing away from this you are trying to make it seem like you phrased it in a way that would explain your being a dumbass as not being a dumbass. Time to stop backtracking. If you KNEW there were better pics in the thread why in the holy fuck would you post saying you needed to see them?

Use some sense and stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>9010686

>Listening to cgl and Facebook tastes is always a mistake.

Glad you learned. In the end it's your money and happiness so why listen to a bunch of bitter gulls? (myself included)
>>
Hey anons, how do you handle payment plans?
I know it goes something like down payment/nonrefundable plus the continued payments?

I've never had a buyer request this. I dont think I really care since I'm not in a rush for the money and I think it actually voids their buyer protection (doesnt affect me).
>>
>>9010831
I just don't, it sounds like a major hassle and not worth it, I'd rather it be quick and painless.
>>
>>9010686
I more excited about seeing what kind of bag they'll make for this print. I'm sure they've got a new one for it.
>>
>>9010686
Who was it in the last thread that said the lace was only shit because it was a sample?
Ha ha ha.
>>
>>9010661
You don't know what a lacemonster is at all
>>
>>9010870
Looks a lot like what shows up on google for lacemonster, and two people called it that. Are you upset because people are shitting on a dress you like? Welcome to /cgl/.
>>
>>9010831
PayPal has an option now that allows multiple payments to the one invoice. I haven't used it before, but deposit is usually 20-25% (up to you) and you need to determine how long the payment plan will go for (2 weeks, 1 month etc).
>>
>>9010831
I usually agree on a nonrefundable down payment (sent as gift so it can't be disputed) then determine the duration/size of payments from there. That way if they back out they may get their payments back but you still keep the down payment.
>>
>>9010577
TV static kei

>I do want the JSK in pink, though...
>>
>>9010686
do..do i have a new dream dress?!
>>
>>9010384
You may not even need deodorant honestly. Try not wearing it one day (carry it in your bag just in case) and see if it makes a difference. I couldn't find one that didn't break down and smell weird until I realized that most of the smell was just the deodorant itself. I just wear a perfume and wash well.
I would recommend an oxyclean paste om trouble areas, but definitely spot test just in case.
>>
>>9010577
I hope this is out when I visit the AP store. I want to see and touch it so bad
>>
>>9010883
They can still chargeback through their bank/credit card, and then you have absolutely no recourse as you can't show it was for a purchase
>>
>>9010577
Grandma's lace curtians-kei. Hideous.
>>
>>9010577
AP catering to Chinese lolitas and their shit taste yet again.
>>
>>9010873
I have no strong feelings about the dress or AP. But it's not a lacemonster. Meta (a brand I love if you really want to know my preferences) makes much more lacemonstery pieces than this.
>>
>>9010831
Archiveeeeeeeeee
>>
>>9010577
i love it, the op looks so nice
>>
>>9010954
if they were pandering towards Chinese lolitas it'll have a redxgold colourway
>>
>>9010978
Even tackyness has its limits
>>
>>9010828
>What is stating a statment
not even that anon, but ya'll need to chill its not worth geting retarded over
>>
File: hankfacepalm.jpg (206KB, 586x577px) Image search: [Google]
hankfacepalm.jpg
206KB, 586x577px
>>9010582
I opened it and was excited; I like solid dresses that focus on texture and detail. Then I saw the crosses. I wonder how long it's been since AP started hiding them in nearly every release. Ugh...whyyyy? I am so disappoint.
>>
>>9010954
Let's just all be happy chinese are so into lolita right now. If it weren't for them, lolita would probably be dead by now.
>>
>>9010577
Meta is that you?
>>
Anon with the questions about the US brand stores here. Thanks everyone that answered, definitely going to San Francisco. Not only visiting the city for the precious brand but needed a deal breaker to choose which city to visit. Also to the anon that got salty about me typing San Fran, what's wrong with that? Filthy foreigner so genuinely curious.

Very OT but would anyone know how much of a pain would it be to take the train from SF to Chicago? I know flying is way faster but I really want to see the scenery.
>>
>>9010686
>too short even on the model
welp
>>
File: high-plains-homestead-view.jpg (603KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
high-plains-homestead-view.jpg
603KB, 2048x1536px
>>9011091
Massive pain. You're looking at days long trips in shitty amtrak trains over high plains which means a whole lot of nothing. (At least until you get over the rocky mountains.)
>>
>>9011097
knees showing does not equal too short, have you ever looked into a GLB? AP's models have knees showing in almost every release
>>
>>9011097
What are you talking about? That's a great length on the model. Especially with such a throwback print
>>
Indie brands that produce headwear/headdresses? I already know of Missdangershop, and Voodoodolly.
>>
>>9011120
Antique Beast?
>>
>>9011091
>Very OT but would anyone know how much of a pain would it be to take the train from SF to Chicago? I know flying is way faster but I really want to see the scenery.

>>>/trv/
>>
>>9010577
this could have been so nice AP why
>>
>>9011115
>>9011117
Not that anon but I think it looks too short too. Not because of the amount of skin showing, but because of the shape and design. It looks really off to me for some reason. Like the uncanny valley of dresses.
>>
>>9011155
>shape and design
Are we looking at the same dress? The shape and design couldn't get any more basic lolita than this.
>>
>>9010686
I really hope that interest for this dies down so that I can have an actual chance at it
>>
>>9011091
Frequent Amtrak rider here! It's going to be a bit of a pain unless you get yourself a sleeper car and even then you've got assigned shower times in an itty bitty cubicle and you'll spend most of your time in a little car with nothing really to do but look out the window and browse your phone because the train wifi is spotty at best with so many people using it.

If you don't mind being cramped because there's not much chance to get off the train and stretch or don't mind having to sleep on fold out beds, definitely go for it.
>>
>>9011162
It's hard to explain. Like I said there's something off about that looks weird to me and having it be a bit longer or the lace shorter would've helped I think. In the end that, the lace, and the pattern on the bodice and upper skirt are enough for me to not want it at the usual price. That's good for you and the other anons right? One less person competing.
>>
>>9010686
I have such a fear that this is going to flop, not because of the print but because of the questionable design choices like the lace. Usually I wouldn't care but if this doesn't do well it could be the nail in the coffin for AP pastel sweet. Then we'll be stuck in holy holyland forever.
>>
>>9010686
No joke, I hope this comes in a dark colorway.
>>
>>9010384
I started using baking soda mixed with water an a deodorant. Best thing ever.
I also use a punch in my hair as a dry shampoo.
Dirt cheap and works.
>>
>>9011091
If you're not worried about cost there is a train that goes non stop between the two called the California Zepper. My parents took it a few years ago and absolutely loved it.
>>
File: B40UK893-sx.jpg (71KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
B40UK893-sx.jpg
71KB, 480x640px
Reserved this little gal. Other than that I just haven't seen anything that stopped my heart.
>>
>>9010577
I really fucking love this, especially the jsk.
>>
>>9011236
This may be the only one that doesn't creep me the fuck out.
>>
>>9011183
>>9011097

I feel like one needs to account for the camera being at a slightly lower angle than most ad shots we're used to seeing, and this is one of the few ads with the model wearing ankle socks and not OTKs, which shows off more of her legs.

The older AP pieces, even the ones from its heyday of pastel sweet, were quite often short. It's just less obvious because OTKs cover them up. I actually think it's part of AP's design choice to make their dresses slightly shorter and look cuter. Not exactly sexy, just less frumpy than longer skirts.
>>
>>9011246
That cotton candy hair. Could anyone even pull this off now?
>>
>>9010997
I know right? For me, solids + lace = love, but crosses are a dealbreaker. Why AP, why.
>>
>>9011246
This one isn't my thing either, but it doesn't have that almost ill-fitted look like the other one does imo. Different strokes for different folks. I really hope it gets sold old quickly though. Maybe then ap will get the hint.
>>
>>9011250
*sold out
>>
>>9010703
Be careful with oldspice because even though they're labeled just deodorant they still have aluminum in them, I believe. I made the same mistake, but it's still one of my favorite deodorants
>>
>>9011249
I like both, especially the crosses, but the cuts don't seem gothic enough for the fabric
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 640x480px
>>9011246
>strawberry happening
>>
File: CiqRAr9UoAA-C21.jpg (90KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CiqRAr9UoAA-C21.jpg
90KB, 600x800px
>>9011248
We don't need cotton candy hair when we've got glorious hair like this now.
>>
>>9011272
And yet you still can't accept that people call lolita a costume
>>
>>9011272
All the accessories kill it though. This wig loks pretty decent, but all that shit on top looks terrible.
>>
>>9011272
>crosses
>feathers
>flowers
>random black part
>jewelry chained into hair
>pom poms
This is literally meme hair omg
>>
>>9011272
But I liked the cotton candy..
>>
>>9011120
Cutiecreator, Sweet Mildred, Sakura Fairy, Corona Rosada.
>>
>>9011295
>meme hair
Looks Victorian tho
>>
>>9011351
At least their meme hair had some kind of balance.
>>
>>9011091

Don't take amtrak. If you're european you will be appalled that the US is called a first world country. It's the fucking saddest shit.
>>
>>9011351
I'm pretty sure they meant all the extremely popular and almost overused accessories. If it had a sash, Madonna crown, and star clip it'd be perfect meme hair,
>>
>>9011246
>Strawberry Happening
The fuck is this, I've never wanted a strawberry print in my life but this is cute as fuck. When was this released? Is it so old it's not on Lolibrary? What are the measurements? I have so many questions now.
>>
File: CgM5mMoUAAAxVHd.jpg (92KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
CgM5mMoUAAAxVHd.jpg
92KB, 600x686px
>>9011291
I meant it as a joke. I would only wear this for a proper photoshoot, if ever. This photo is from a shoot for an upcoming issue of KERA. Here's another one, which I like a bit better.

>>9011300
I do too, I was just teasing. I love that era of AP ads. They're so adventurous.
>>
>>9011381
It's Cherry Berry Bunny
>>
>>9011386
Oh okay, thank you anon!
>>
>>9011173
Seconding this. I'm terrified of flying and take the train anytime I can. I don't mind the small space and no signal through several parts of the ride. Gives me the chance to finish a book or two.
>>
>>9011368
Get out
>>
>>9010451
Here's the knock off on alie for $38, free shipping and fairly good reviews. ==>

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Spring-baby-zhuojiao-shoes-lolita-high-heeled-legs-single-shoes-women-s-shoes-soft/32274968030.html?spm=2114.01010208.8.4.HMmcz0
>>
>>9011494
That anon you replied to and yeah, flying is not for me so I take Amtrak and Greyhound everywhere. The only downsides I've had with Amtrak are train delays and some nasty bathrooms but staff are pretty good about cleaning them regularly along the trip.

Being in the sleeper car or higher class cars is probably a better experience overall than the regular class anyway.
>>
File: _20160518_143537.jpg (104KB, 1082x1297px) Image search: [Google]
_20160518_143537.jpg
104KB, 1082x1297px
>>9011351
Nigga, are you serious? Have you ever cracked a textbook? Do you understand that Victorian is circa late 19th century?
>>
>>9010451
Where can they be found 40+?
>>
>>9011499
You are my life saver, I found some on lacemarket but im so much happier to know what store sells them!
>>
>>9011510
Well the actual shoes, Fluevogs are well over a hundred bucks.
>>
>>9011510
Angelic Imprint makes knockoffs of these I believe.
>>
File: 2005aa10.jpg (125KB, 736x1103px) Image search: [Google]
2005aa10.jpg
125KB, 736x1103px
>>9011509
I think they meant Rococo and were just very, very confused.
>I hope at least
>>
>>9011499
God damn. They're a half size too small for me.
>>
>>9011537
>that boat
sailing rhe seven seas of wtf
>>
>>9010487
Malco modes anon again! She's asking me what kind of quantities I am anticipating they'd need. Not really sure how to answer... anyone have a good estimate I could tell her?
>>
>>9011658
Count how many is on the MLT waiting list and then add half of that
>>
Does anybody know how long Dreamholic's EMS shipping generally takes (from their etsy)?

The only things I've ordered EMS from China (Taobao) have taken less than 4 days to get to me, but I've been waiting on this wig since it shipped on the 12th. It said it got shipped to JFK airport on the 15th (although it said it shipped to JFK on the 13th, as well, and repeated itself) and hasn't updated since.
>>
>>9011662
Good idea, thanks!
>>
>>9011669
Hold onto your butthole, customs is gonna rape you.
>>
>>9011658
I mean I for SURE would buy one the minute they came out with one
>>
>>9011673
I hope not. I've never had any issues whatsoever with U.S customs, and I've ordered a lot of stuff from China. Is there a number I could call to check on the status of the package?
>>
>>9011368
Completely agree, I took the amtrak from New York to Montreal and the bathroom was overflowing before we got there, so disgusting.
>>
>>9011285
It is and it has been for ages now, there's so much denial it's hilarious. When strangers come up and compliment our costumes at comm meets I'm probly the only one who isn't annoyed by it, cause it's true.
>>
File: slide_321338_3014799_free.jpg (163KB, 541x800px) Image search: [Google]
slide_321338_3014799_free.jpg
163KB, 541x800px
>>9011559
It was a Marie Antoinette thing. She had a ship hat, so it is kind of a notable nod to rococo fashion and its trends.

>sage for offtopic, I guess
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 962x695px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 962x695px
>>9011673
>>
>>9011669
My dipshit USPS center doesn't ever update tracking so yours might be in sorting somewhere and unuodated. Once I didn't get a single update from JFK until it showed up on my doorstep, then when I checked back everything was suddenly there.
>>
File: 1442200282892.png (63KB, 578x547px) Image search: [Google]
1442200282892.png
63KB, 578x547px
>>9011730
Did it take longer than usual, though? I was really hoping to wear it to a meet I have in a bit over a week...really hoping it's not stuck in customs.

It doesn't say anything past: "Leave Qingdao to New York Kennedy Airport (transit)", although USPS's tracking says it hasn't left China whatsoever. Don't even know who I could possibly call to check on it.
>>
>>9011706
>>9011537
All you gotta do is add some lice and other bugs. Their wigs/hair were super nasty back then and the elaborate styles meant no cleaning so all kinds of shit lived in them to the point where they had special rods to poke the wigs with to scratch their scalps when bugs skittered around.
>>
>>9011728
i vomited a little
>>
What are all the Shopping Services that buy from Mercari? I tried Japonica Market but I feel like their fees are too high.
>>
File: taking care of dresses.png (62KB, 1262x356px) Image search: [Google]
taking care of dresses.png
62KB, 1262x356px
>>9010384

Okay so original poster and I just want to give an update about my laundering.

I've been following pic related for when I put my dresses in the wash. I knew that this wouldnt be enough to get the stains out so I did some pre-wash stuff. First I was using Resolve laundry spray before wash and it worked OK. It would get rid of a lot of the stain, but if I looked close enough there was a faint remnant of it. If the stain was light enough it would take it entirely out.

Googling around for "remove sweat stains from colored shirts" I found some people still using the 1:1:1 method (equal amounts baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and water). So I decided to give it a try. I did this method on two glitter prints I have so I was only spot cleaning them since I was too afraid to put them in the machine. I brushed the mixture on with an old toothbrush and left for 30 minutes. Rinsed out the area with the mixture and it worked beautifully !

This was my first time finally washing my dresses and I had no mishaps at all. 10/10 would recommend.
>I would always wear undershirts under my blouses/ops so I never was fully contact. I wash my blouses, leggings, bloomers. etc all the time
Also I found that the yellowing with the dresses from the antiperspirant wasn't instant. I knew of the risk and wore it anyways, looked over my dresses carefully after I took them off and saw nothing. Months and months later I look at a dress I haven't worn and all of a sudden, yellow pit stains ! So I caution other anons of this.

>>9010703
>>9011253
Yeah my husband uses that deodorant and I love the smell haha. But unfortunately it does have aluminum

>>9010920
I'll have to try this out ! I really hate how the Toms made me smell so I'm sure my natural smell is better than that junk lmao.

>>9011215
Will also have to give this a go ! Maybe the baking soda helps fight against the bacteria? Thank you for the suggestion anon
>>
I was notified that someone bought my item on LM today, but it was a notorious brolita whom I don't like (I feel that he's a sissy). I don't want to sell to this brolita. What can I do?
>>
>>9011382
Is that Kooter?
>>
>>9011785

Do they have any feedback? If they have 0 just say you arent comfortable selling to someone with zero feedback
>>
>>9011799
He has feedback and all of it is positive.
>>
>>9011801
Then you have no excuse without looking like a bitch. If you don't sell it to him you deserve him giving you negative feedback.
>>
>>9011285
It's like /cgl/ bingo with the "lolita is a costume" bait.
Idiots like you never seem to understand there's casual and runway type fashion. Surprisingly, lolita doesn't have to exist in one style for every situation.
>>
>>9011785
since LM doesn't have a block feature (as far as i know), i think you could just say you're not comfortable with this transaction for personal reasons and cancel it. if you get a negative you can just ask for it to be revoked since you couldn't stop this person from buying even if you wanted to.
>>
>>9011810
No this is about being a professional buyer/seller.

If you have no ACTUAL cause to deny someone their purchase other than "I dunt like dem" then you are acting a like a bitch.

he's paying you real money for your goods, everything is legit and the only reason you dont want to sell is because of your personal feelings of him.

Denying him is part of your right, but if you do you have to accept the consequences that might be negative feedback. Own up to your actions
>>
>>9011810
Doubtful moderators will remove the negative feedback because you refused to sell something to someone for any other reason than feedback.
>>
>>9011810
You ARE acting like a bitch. You aren't selling an item to someone just because you don't like them. His feedback is all positive and you honestly deserve him to give you negative feedback, you are a massive cunt. Have a bit of professionalism.
>>
>>9010577
Just fucking MTO Katrina already. This looks like they are out of ideas and mixed some dresses to grab easy money.
>>
>>9011823
>>9011823
You do know LM has rules against this sort of bullshit? If there is no negative feedback or anything of the sort you have no professional reason to cancel your sale and it will count as a strike against you, just as it should.

I don't like fat people stretching out brand but does that mean if a fat girl bought my listing I wouldn't sell it to her? No. Because LM is about selling your shit. Why does it matter who's hands it ends up in? You don't want it.
>>
>>9011823
I said denying the sell is your right, it just makes you unprofessional and you did it for bitchy reasons.

If im selling something I dont care who it goes to. I sell shit on ebay all the time, I dont do background checks on every buyer to make sure its not someone I might disagree with.

Selling to him in no way hurts your profits unless you are that scared that someone will go through your feedback, see he bought something from you and goes "OH EWW I WONT BUY FROM THIS ANON ANYMORE"

and thats ridiculous
>>
>>9011845
10/10 b8 my friend
>>
>>9011845
>>9011845
I'd rather sell shit to a sissy than a massive bitch like you. I hope he buys your Dream Dress and cums all over it.
>>
File: 1436233595112.jpg (95KB, 595x394px) Image search: [Google]
1436233595112.jpg
95KB, 595x394px
>>9011852
>>
let the person sell or not sell to as they want, don't derail the thread with personal insults.

Back to topic, is anyone else noticing a pickup in sales recently? it was really dead in feb and march for me.
>>
>>9011783
>baking soda
It makes your skin inhospitable for bacterial growth, just fyi.
Also, it can leave white marks, but I've had zero issues removing them and it hasn't damaged my clothes.
>>
>>9011855
So if you bought my shit and I refused to sell to you because you are fat you'd be cool with it? How about just because I didn't like your user name? That's how petty this anon is.
>>
>>9011369
I know I know.
>meme hair
I was just trying to kill it. My generation is so fucking annoying with this meme garbage
>>
>>9010384
I like arm and hammer for deodorant.
>>
>>9011783

>yellow pit stains
>washing dress for first time

I didn't say anything because I wear antiperspirant deodarant quite frequently and never ever have any issues with yellowing pit stains, so I figured you might be using something different and I don't have anything that could help you. But now that you mention you're washing it for the first time, I have to wonder if the yellowing occurs because the clothes weren't immediately laundered to remove any leftover deodarant?

Genuine question. I feel like it would explain why it's such a rare yet recurring issue.

Big thanks to whoever mentioned the 1:1:1 solution, pretty sure it'll come in useful next time I get stained clothes secondhand.
>>
Could you gulls point me in the direction of a good place to buy blouses? AP's are usually too small in the bust for me. I'm trying to find some nice short sleeve ones or even a bolero. Something for summertime.
>>
>>9011883

Id agree that it happened because I never washed my dresses. I was hyper paranoid about the dyes running but I've had no problems. I'll definitely wash my dresses more often in the future.
>>
>>9011914
For summer blouses neverland/soufle(?) song have some good ones to wear under a JSK that fit a pretty wide range of busts.

I usually get blouses from F+F
>>
>>9011914

Taobao is your friend anon.

They usually have S - XL sizes. Some places will do custom size.

I can fit into L-XL so I dont have experience with custom sizing shops. But infanta, pumpkin cat, dear celine, magic tea party, chess story, all have good quality.
Dear Celine blouses are a bit pricier but holy moly the quality is beautiful. One of my favorite blouses
>>
>>9011272
>>
>>9011961
Cannot unsee the intestines.
>>
>>9011961
fucking kek
>>
>>9010384
I actually use this stuff called soilove that works like magic. No one ever believes me, since it's not expensive, but it's the truth.
>>
>>9010686
I'd laugh so hard if theres a cross hidden somewhere in that print. LIke super small and hidden like those picture books you had when you were a kid where you had to search for hidden items in a picture.
>>
>>9012060
They'll add some hot cross buns to the print, somewhat in theme
>>
>>9011932

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=528742426669
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=528264364615
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=520947814533
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=45198176965
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=531132474398
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=532002640950
>>
>>9011914
>>9012141 is supposed to be your reply.
>>
>>9010384
this won't solve pre-existing stains, but have you considered using garment shields? I use them all year around and because of my hyperhydrosis. More and more I would recommend them for anyone who wants to cut down on how much washing they put their clothes through.

http://www.kleinerts.com/Garment-Shields.php
>>
>>9010831
>>9010880
I've used this as a buyer, and I really like it. Agree on a deposit and have them send it to you as a gift. Send the remaining invoice on an agreed day, and sit back. If they don't finish paying it by the date then it is lost, I would assume; I wouldn't know, because I've always ended up paying earlier than agreed.

I prefer payment plans and I prefer dealing with sellers that are okay with them, even if I only pay in one payment.
>>
>>9012149
Seconding garment shields for blouses and (non-sheer sleeve) OPs. I haven't used them with knits because they're strangely visible with knits? but they're otherwise a godsend.

There are also semi-permanent/washable ones you can buy at sewing supply/haberdashery shops, but I haven't tried those yet.
>>
>>9012195
Just get some beige ones for knits and chiffon blouses. it just looks like you're wearing a camisole or something and it doesn't look odd.
>>
>>9012240
I think maybe it's because most of my knits are thinner? I wear a lot of the IW boleros and a few with openwork knit. The outline of the liners becomes much more obvious/the adhesive tends to cause more blatant wrinkles.

I've seen photos of ones you apply to your skin instead of to the garment, so I've thought about trying those instead, but they sound a bit uncomfortable.
>>
>>9010954
from responses on weibo so far no one likes it. Even the Chinese Lolita hates it well done AP.
>>
Thoughts?

I think it's cute as fuck. Good job, Meta
>>
>>9012335
Fuck, I want.
>>
>>9012335
Like the bodice, but wish they did more with the print.
>>
>>9012335
And the colorways!

Black is interesting. White/Beige is probably going to be the most popular, but red looks kinda nice too. I guess it depends on the accents. Idk if bloodbath, but I might start sharpening my knives
>>
>>9010997
I know right I don't wear crosses at all ugh. though LIEF is about to release a full lace piece as well so I might get that instead
>>
>>9011772
Stupid questions but why wouldn't tenso work?
>>
>>9012365
you can't buy from them directly, so you need a ss to buy for you. tenso is just a forwarding service.
>>
>>9011932
I hate F+F sizing. I can barely put the blouses that fit my bust's sleeves around my non-tiny arms
>>
>>9011115
>>9011117

diff, also tall anon here. I am presuming the point of that anon's post was that she is tall af and has been frock-teased by AP and their skirt length yet again. though, I do think bloomers in a matching color could be cute with this print. underskirts, obviously a no.

it's hard out here for the leggy.
>>
>>9012346
I love looking like an old southern ghost
>>
>>9012346
fuck my wallet
>>
>>9011785
wow. yeah, I hope no one buys from you after refusing to sell to the winning bidder. he won't end up your fucking neighbor, just someone who exchanged money with you for clothes.
are you even old enough to have a paypal?
>>
>>9011961
TOP KOK
>>
>>9011381
>so new
>>
>>9012499
Honestly I'm having a hard time dealing with people who started wearing lolita after the OTT sweet era.
>>
>>9012365
They will ban you.
>>
>>9012149
>>9012195

Ahhh thank you so much anons ! I've highly considered garment shields and even tried using pads on my arm pits lmao. I just didnt know where to buy them or what the name of them was.
>>
at what point does cdjapan discount their old Moitie stock? I'm interested in something that's been up since 2014 and was hoping they would discount it soon like they did with harpsichord trio
>>
>>9012259
The ones I link provide some pretty thin ones for some real good protection and they cause no problems in lace blouses or knots I have. You should be ok.
>>
>>9012520
Sometimes during a sale the piano print will be discounted, otherwise never. Mana needs all the money he can get anon
>>
What do you gulls have against crosses? The Japanese clearly use it just for the symbol and not the meaning behind it, why can't you guys, too?

Not salty. Genuinely curious because I've unintentionally collected 3 dresses with crosses on them and don't see the problem. They're cute.
>>
Are we not going to talk about how Lace Market just suddenly updated earlier this week and took on 4 new mods?
>>
>>9012577
Few people have a problem with crosses. We're just sick of AP throwing them on pretty much every print in the last year.
>>
>>9012577
idk just rubs me the wrong way because of personal family issues, it's hard to explain but basically christianity split our extended family apart in more ways than one, especially at my grandpa's funeral because they apparently baptized him when he was delirious but he hated christians when he was alive and well
so half of the funeral some of the family refused to wear white (traditional funeral) and even if no one was verbally throwing insults at each other it was super high tension drama shit that you could physically see (fuckin family split in half, half white half black)

also I don't trust christians, like the crazy ones that act overly nice. I have classmates who are christians who are like normal people I'm OK with people who are normal but like plz no crosses thanks also please don't try to lecture me about christ I'm happy to burn in hell as an unbeliever if it's gonna save my sanity

wearing crosses would also probably make my dad really angry lol also feels weird wearing crosses when I'm not even religious
>>
>>9012577

>>9012577

I'm not Christian, but my friends are. I'd rather not be the douche that makes my friend explain to their church elders why I'm not Christian and disrespecting their religion by using their holy symbol as some kind of fashion decoration. Just because Japan thinks it's a decoration, doesn't mean it's all right for me to do so too.

Besides, some of their churches contain the odd bitter noisy old lady. You know the type, she tells you you're going to hell if you're not Christian. Imagine how much shit she's gonna lose when she finds out you're wearing crosses for fun while not being Christian. Again, not willing to be the douche that makes my friend have to go back to church and have to deal with this kind of person more than they have to, just because I wore a dress with some crosses on it.

Probably wouldn't be an issue if I didn't wear my lolita stuff on a daily basis, or if AP didn't flood their entire collection with so many dumb crosses this year. Cecilia Cross made even my Christian friends shudder; too much dumb, too much tacky and too much holier-than-thou in one single outfit. This cross lace dress has them facepalming, but I guess you should take into account, we've been facepalming at AP's crosses since Cherry Marguerite, which looked pointless and silly.
>>
I'd like to start wearing lolita on a daily basis but I am always worried I will look too overdressed or get shit (not literal) on my burando. What do? I've considered getting cheaper taobao/bodyline clothes or even making my own, but even then I feel overdressed and stuffy.
>>
>>9012606
>>9012607
Both of you have reasonable arguments. Thanks for responding. I guess I never looked at it that way because I don't have family or anyone close to me that's very religious.
>>
>>9012613
If you like classic, IW's simple nonprint pieces are the way to go. Still more "dressed up" than the average normie dress but can definitely be worn daily in simple (but still lolita) coords, some look perfectly fine with minimal to no poof, and are super easy to take care of (no need for dry cleaning or anything of the sort), plus many of them go for really cheap secondhand.
>>
>>9012618
At the end of the day it's a personal choice, really. If you are comfortable with wearing them, then go for it.
>>
>>9012613
You will get used to it. It's really worth of feeling a little bit silly sometimes if it's something that makes you even a little bit happier. I usually wear cheaper brand to school and absolutely nothing has happened even tho the youngest ones in the same building are 13 (not underage btw just a bit weird arrangement). You can start with more simple stuff, I wore a lot of dresses without petticoats but in one point I just decided to give no fucks and went full lolita. No regrets, I had no mean comments nor accidents. I'm moving to another school in autumn and I'm planning to continue to wear lolita. Life is too short to not wear clothes I want and I think it's mostly someone else's problem if they don't like it.
>>
>>9012577
I just hate how they're crammed onto everything. I love crosses, but I don't need them in my kitten/food/berry print, thank you.
>>
I wish you could favorite sellers on Lacemarket, I've found sellers with similar taste and height as me so it would be fun if there was an easy way to keep track on them through the website.
>>
>>9012343
I hate cat prints, so it's a nope for me. I hope they do more kimono prints thorugh, but preferably less stuff with shoehorned cats in it and more with traditionally kimono pattern, floral pattern and such.
>>
>>9012613

If you have main pieces that are either very simple and without decorations, or all the decorations are removeable, then you can basically treat the jsks/onepieces/skirts like normal sundresses/dresses/skirts. If you don't want to wear lolita all the time, then this is something you can consider, your lolita wardrobe can double as your non-lolita wardrobe if you pick main pieces with less decorations.

(It's important to note, the print doesn't actually matter. Anywhere you can wear a normal pink dress to, you can wear a sweet pastel print to. The important thing is that the dress is as plain as possible, the frills, bows, lace, pintucks, etc are what makes lolita look overdressed. So other than IW plain dresses, a lot of AP's chiffon jsks tend to fit the bill).

If you want the comfort of a t-shirt while still looking somewhat lolita-ish, then look into getting some cutsew dresses (pic related). They're basically simple lolita dresses made from t-shirt material. They don't look fully lolita, but they're still cute and are pretty comfortable.

If you're small and short, you can also keep an eye out for the shapeless sack dresses that AP and IW sometimes put out for their summer releases -- you basically throw them on, skip the petti, and they're really comfortable because there's no elastic waist or whatever pinching you, it's just free flowing fabric on all sides. As with the jsks, choose the ones with less decorations and you'll look less overdressed.

Not getting shit on your burando is normally a non-issue, if you can keep your normal clothes clean, it's no different from keeping your (low poof) lolita clothes clean. Just use your common sense and don't wear lolita when you're trying to paint your house or something.
>>
>>9012613
For keeping things clean I actually wear an apron around the house sometimes. When I'm at work or out and about I never get myself dirty so there's not much of a risk, but at home I often manage to get all sorts of spots on my clothes from cooking, cleaning, playing with my cat etc. I made an apron especially for this because normie aprons don't cover poofy skirts adequately.
>>
>>9012590
People only like to complain, of course nobody's going to talk about them doing something good
>>
>>9011269
It happened.
>>
>>9010686
I'm dying for this. Its the first print I've been in love with in years. I'm really hoping for a bag and a cutsew as part of the series.
>>
>>9011509
anon, seriously? Do your fucking research, the Victorian period was c.1830, you know, when fucking VICTORIA became the Queen? It lasted until the very early twentieth century 'til she popped her clogs, which gave way to the Edwardian period. Victorian sensibilities remained until the First World War, for obvious reasons.
Also that hairstyle is Edwardian you retard.
TL;DR: angry historian afoot
>>
>>9012751
Those are exactly what I'd like, but I think a miniskirt would be a dream item for me. I'm not 100% sold on the JSK/OP, especially the lace at the bottom, but a miniskirt with the print would be absolutely wonderful.
>>
>>9011509
*the hairstyle you've posted, I mean. Ships and stuff is definitely Rococo. When the french had their Rococo, we had Renaissance and then Regency
>>
>>9012759
I would die for a miniskirt and bag and cute print cutsew
let me give you my money, AP!
I'm super excited to see the legwear and hair accessories. I hope they do something fun, like the maid headdress that went with milky planet
>>
File: RoyalChocolateRoundJSK-ivory.jpg (65KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
RoyalChocolateRoundJSK-ivory.jpg
65KB, 280x373px
Does anyone have the Royal Chocolate round jsk and can tell me if the size L can fit someone with smaller measurements?
>>
>>9012765
Yeah, even if I don't like the main pieces, I would love some cute accessories! Even just an ice cream sundae necklace or something would be cute!
>>
File: 101759878_o2.jpg (132KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
101759878_o2.jpg
132KB, 480x640px
what do you guys think of maxicimam's denim jsk?

http://www.maxicimam.com/?pid=101759878

like I'm really considering on getting it since it looks so comfortable, and it looks like something I could use in my daily wardrobe (the bow in the middle is detachable)
>>
File: 124456__justin_l.jpg (22KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
124456__justin_l.jpg
22KB, 300x400px
>>9012801
It's like the 90s all over again..
>>
>>9012805
b-but anon this time it has frills and is kawaii
>>
>>9012801
This would be adorable in a cowgirl themed coord!
>>
>>9012499
Forgive me anon, I have sinned against the burando gods not knowing the name of every AP release.
>>
>>9010798
Nope
>>
>>9010883
Gift payments can be disputed. Doesn't anyone remember?
>>
>>9012618
I'm going to answer as a Christian, for another argument to consider: Most Christians won't care. Most Christians won't notice the religious details and think of it consciously unless they are crazy or the dress is really OTT (think Cecilia). Something like this lace dress will probably go unnoticed in that regards and be processed just as another "bo peep" kind of dress. I've never met any but the crazy Christians who would make a fuss about the crosses, and I think they should be made to feel uncomfortable because they are crazy and I just don't like them. If you're not religious, then don't worry about it. If someone asks then just say it is part of the design and you haven't been in a position to ask the designer why they put those in there. Then pretend to be thoughtful and act like it might be an interesting thing to ask the artist if you ever had the chance. Then just move on. In general... any emphasis on religion is going to draw attention and make people uncomfortable. This means, don't make a big fuss about how much you are religious or how religious you're NOT.
>>
>>9012801
I'm sorry anon but that's really ugly.
>>
>>9012818
It literally says the print name on the bottom right why do you insist on being spoonfed?
>>
>>9012805

Anon I know that the 90s didn't end until 2005 but that travesty took place in 2001. Don't blame the wrong time period. The early 00s were a horrorshow brought on by the inevitable evolution of terrible fashion choices from the 80s and 90s.
>>
>>9012870
Because anon could only focus on strawberry happening and thought "yey meme dress XD"
>>
>>9012784

There's a ribbon lace-up on the back that you can pull to tighten it a little, but there's no shirring or anything, so I'd say you could maybe tighten it only a couple of inches. On the plus side, though, the fabric is pretty thick, so aside from a very wrinkled back panel where the ribbon lacing is, the dress will probably look all right even if it doesn't fit properly.
>>
>>9011658
One question comes to mind. Are the producing them to sell themselves? Or are we talking producing them for someone else to purchase and sell?

If it's the first, there's probably no concern. If it's the latter, there might be a great deal of capital needed upfront, so this is something go consider (pre-orders, etc, housing, packaging, shipping) etc.

That said, I'm interested in buying one for myself. Maybe interested in the future in buying a number of them to sell if the latter is the case.
>>
>>9012577
Pretty much for the same reasons others wrote. I'm not religious, so it'd feel weird. I don't want misunderstandings.

And to be honest, and this is just my opinion, I think religion is generally used as a fairy tale for unintelligent adults to hang onto because they can't find their own moral compass and need stories to tell them what to do, or because they're scared of death, or because they can't accept that there is no "ultimate punishment" at the end and the world isn't fair. I think religion causes more problems than it can redeem itself for in the present time. I don't want to wear that kind of symbolism anywhere on my body, for any religion. I understand that in order to be able to live, some people can't face reality and need religion, but I don't, and I don't want anything to do with it if I can help it.
>>
File: image.png (244KB, 680x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
244KB, 680x350px
>>9013339
>>
holy lantern mto when
>>
>>9011658
I would get one, too. I'm hoping this goes through. When she asks quantities, does she mean how much will sell in a certain timeframe? If I were you, I'd post about this on some FB group (maybe Lolita Updates if they'll let you?) and see what the reaction is.
>>
>>9012577
Because it's disrespectful.

I'm holding onto my ass for being torn between if I should buy the inevitable Melty Holy Chocolate release AP is going to shit out this year.
>>
>>9013339
Robot plz
>>
>>9010551
Japanese and Chinese lolitas are usually ok with mixing white, off-white, ivory, cream in a shiro coord from what I've seen but some western people go batshit over it even in a regular lolita coord.
>>
>>9010823
Save/screenshot the photo and enlarge using pinch? Learn2phone bby.
>>
>>9013538
Lol no it isnt. If it was then we wouldnt have it easily available for consuming in western clothing too. Get over it, crosses are in fashion all the time.
>>
>>9011272
Which wig is this? I love it! Minus lots of the stuff on it though, yeah.
>>
>>9012577
I just think theyre ugly is all and for wearing crosses in western culture I really dont like bringing any "religious" attention to myself.

Whether or not they are being used as just "symbols" they mean a lot to a lot of people and its not a boat I would like to rock.

And theyre fucking ugly to put on everything
>>
>>9013538
Probably only to southern US Protestants. Every Catholic who has commented on my growing collection of cross prints, rosaries and cross jewelry really likes it.
>>
>>9013522
I asked some of the rufflechat mods for permission to make the post but I'll ask Lolita updates too!

I'm actually not sure, I think the way it was phrased she was asking how many she thinks they would need to make for an initial run, so I gave the conservative number of 80.
>>
>>9012943
From what I understand, they would add lolita petticoats to their current lineup and sell them that way
>>
File: image.jpg (322KB, 1273x718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322KB, 1273x718px
>>9013583
I personally see it as disrespectful, and I don't see why my feelings on it should upset you. I don't go around yelling at everyone for it, but it does bother me personally.

Clear the salt out of your vagina.
>>
File: _20160519_213029.jpg (285KB, 1114x1708px) Image search: [Google]
_20160519_213029.jpg
285KB, 1114x1708px
>>9012758
Are you literally fucking retarded? An era is more than one decade. Also, you need to research more if you want to claim to be a """ historian. """ this is how women wore their hair actually, not perfect curls like in illustrations
>>
>>9013736
The problem I have with history is that it all seems to blend together and that often historians have different views of what happened based on what little evidence they have of the past... like I don't trust it. It's just as much of a religion as politics is.
>>
File: meta_telesk2007 (4).jpg (50KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
meta_telesk2007 (4).jpg
50KB, 400x300px
>>9012801

My first thought was "ewww uggo" but looking at it, I think it could be coorded very cute. I think red would be the best color to go with it, or something kitschy that gives it a pop.
>>
>>9012590
I remember someone mentioning the feedback section on profiles changing and them looking for mods. Didn't know they found the mods already.
>>
>>9013538
Great, now I want Melty Holy Chocolate print. With crosses and chocolate rabbits with bitten off ears.
Disrespectful (to you?). Yes, likely.
Disrespectful in the general scheme of things globally? Nah.
Christianity is not even the largest world religion and of those who ARE Christian, I bet fewer than 1/2 care anything about a cross printed on a dress or dangling off a headbow.
>>
>>9013568

cream/ivory x (off)white coord is a thing, and totally different things from "mixing whites", though.
>>
File: itstimetostap.jpg (24KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
itstimetostap.jpg
24KB, 320x320px
reaction image thread was full and I dont think we need a new one for awhile. Just wanted to dump this thing I made
>>
>>9014113
I appreciate you
>>
>>9013736
Anon was saying the Victorian era STARTED in 1830, not that it was only that decade.
>>
>>9013782
>incoming fellow historian
There are definitely different interpretations of the past, and that's exactly how perception happens in the present. You can have 10 different people observe the exact same scene and come to 10 different interpretations of the event. Historians try to reconcile differing interpretations to make sense of the past. It's actually super fucking cool, except when you have fellow historians pretending to be ~*unbiased*~. But that's the case for any field, including the sciences.

You should be suspicious of what historians say- that's why you examine the evidence they present, not just accept their conclusions blindly (really shouldn't do that with anyone, anyhow).

>>9013802
I like this a lot. It gives me the same kind of feel as AP's Fantastic Dolly and Diner Doll, but more casual.
>>
>>9013538
>>9013605
Let me guess... you're still waiting for the day that the gays flee the country and the blacks scrub your floors, too?
>>
>>9013605
diff, but i don't see it disrespectful at all.
in fact it reminds me of how literally everyone at a point (in the US anyway) would wear those cross necklaces etc, even if they weren't super religious or even if they were very religious and didn't care that they were wearing a cross, because they just liked it that much. hell i think even i was given a cross necklace by my slightly more religious family at some point (though i didn't wear it)
you can find it disrespectful but a lot of people genuinely won't, even other very religious christians.
>>
>>9011091
While EU loves trains, America does not.
Most people go by car or plane in the US, and there are reasons for that.
>>
>>9014183
the problem might be that you view it as "disrespectful" in the first place, when the majority of sane, actual christians don't view it as disrespectful.
>>
>>9014188
Ok but why should people go out of their way to accommodate you?
>>
ok guys here's the thing
you can have personal reasons for disliking wearing crosses such as >>9014191
but if you're wearing crosses or cross prints, even those manufactured by non-christians, you're actually doing what modern christianity wants you to do.
they love to spread their religion in the hopes of converting others, even if indirectly through fashion statements.
so, wear your cross prints all you'd like. in the end you're helping to spread christianity.
>this is not necessarily a bad thing, since cross prints can be fucking cute and who really cares in the end?
>>
>>9014212
stop
>>
>>9014187
Christian here, can confirm. It's a nice symbol, it just has an extra, special meaning to me. I don't give a crap who wears 'em.
>>
File: Koi-Koi_Setup.jpg (52KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
Koi-Koi_Setup.jpg
52KB, 700x466px
>>9012641
It's not a cat print though, it's hanafuda-themed, which is really cute.
>>
Pls tell me AP when your Paris shop opens!
>>
>>9012613
Go casual/simple.
Simple main pieces. Cardigans and cutsews make an outfit more casual than a blouse. Minimum poof.
>>
>>9014268
Nah, it's just the rest from the MTO getting shipped out
>>
>>9014268
I think it's just delivering dates for the second mto
>>
>>9014182
Probably something to do with the US being about twice the size of all of Europe
>>
>>9014274
This, but US trains are really shitty compared to most of Europe. I guess it's a vicious cycle of nobody using them (preferring to fly instead), so nobody bothers to invest in them, which means they're crappy and nobody wants to use them...
>>
>>9014182
>>9014282
I live right outside of DC and literally everyone uses the metro. It's definitely dirty though, but by far the preferred transportation in heavily populated areas.
>>
>>9014113
thanks anon, i was really hoping people would refrain from dumping so much so that we could get OC like this

keep being you
>>
>>9014286
They're talking about long distance travelling..
>>
File: 81jOydQIffL._SY355_[1].jpg (17KB, 152x355px) Image search: [Google]
81jOydQIffL._SY355_[1].jpg
17KB, 152x355px
>>9011783
I switched to Arm and Hammer Essentials and never looked back. Every so often I find it on sale for a $1 and stock up
>>
>>9014290
Why does that matter? We're talking about how shitty the trains here are. I'm just pointing out that people still use them.
>>
>>9012335
>>9012343
>hanafuda print

MY BODY IS READY
>>
>>9012801
I've said it before I'll say it again Maxicimam is Metas hyper little sister.
>>
>>9012927
Thank you! Now I'm very unsure since it's pretty big based on the measurements, I might do the unthinkable and let it be made smaller by a professional. Will this get me lynched though.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Is this too much poof? I felt like my usual bell petti was deflating so this is bell petti+a-line petti underneath+bloomers
I'm not sure if this is too overboard
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>9014377
Side view
>>
>>9014377
I want that dress so bad. Also there isn't too much poof, it's just very uneven
>>
>>9014268
>>9014272
>>9014273
I haven't gotten word about my MTO yet. Reserved mine in December and they said it would be shipped in May.
>>
Why, moitie? Why?
>>
>>9014496
What I really wonder is why someone is willing to pay more than 300$ on this.
>>
>>9014375

Nah. Some brainless twits might post you on 4chan, but so long as you didn't actually butcher the dress most gulls will roll their eyes and tell them to fuck off. No one will actually dare to say anything to you under their own name, they know it's bitchy and won't fly.

It does kill the resale value, though, so maybe you want to see how it looks like on you before biting the bullet and getting it altered.
>>
File: 100902629.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
100902629.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
Has anyone bought a petti from endorphins and can share their experience? I'm looking for something really poofy so I can stop wearing two.

>>9014496
I adore this. Been waiting for pictures and I'm ordering it now.
>>
Is there any other way to look for innocent world on y!auctions other than just searching innocent world? Like is there an abbreviation as well?
>>
Is there somewhere cheaper than closet child that I can buy from using PayPal and no shopping service (and ships international)?
I know about the auction sites but don't really understand how they work, I think a mail forwarding service is required?
>>
>>9013339
Same anon.
>>
>>9014377
It's fine mate
>>
Bodyline, F+F, etc
>>
File: CZ4vvhsVAAA3_5c.jpg (23KB, 330x463px) Image search: [Google]
CZ4vvhsVAAA3_5c.jpg
23KB, 330x463px
>>9014496
I actually love the lace
>>
new thread >>9014874 !
>>
>>9011382
Shit, if it looked a bit more solid i'd wear the shit out of that wig.
>>
>>9014630
Don't do that. Any seamstress can do the same for less than 40USD.
>>
>>9011783
>>9011253
Old Spice has two different lines; their "Antiperspirant" line and their "Deodorant" line. The antiperspirant one contains aluminium, but the deodorant doesn't. My boyfriend uses it-Old Spice's aluminium containing antiperspirants (and other antiperspirants) irritate his skin, but the Old Spice Deodorant doesn't. We checked the ingredients on the back just to be sure, their deodorant line doesn't contain aluminium.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.