[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lolita Blogging Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1438607109050.jpg (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1438607109050.jpg
249KB, 500x375px
Haven't seen one of these in a few months. Let's discuss blogging! Post ideas, topics, pictures, your favourite blogs, or link to your own blog.

Lolita Blog Listing: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yO9r--waeN1UbKJJM92uJPu4mmTm0jU4I5eTnuqeUDg/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: screenshot.png (441KB, 1018x771px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
441KB, 1018x771px
I usually only lurk here (for the resource threads) but since I'm just starting doing lolita blogging I'll share mine here.

bubblegumribbon@blogspot
>>
File: ahhh.gif (442KB, 400x425px) Image search: [Google]
ahhh.gif
442KB, 400x425px
>>9006840
Wow, anon, your blog layout is adorable! Did you make it yourself?
>>
>>9006942
Thank you so much!

The coding was taken from a super old code developer (her site is no longer active) and I did all of the graphics myself~
>>
File: Capture.jpg (65KB, 716x564px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
65KB, 716x564px
I still need a banner or maybe a different layout, but I'll get around to it eventually. I much prefer blogging over tumblr, IG, etc... I'm trying to stay on top of a weekly or biweekly posting schedule and so far I'm doing good. But we'll see how long that lasts.

Some things I've been thinking about posting (outside of coord shots and events):
-Putting together multiple coord ideas from one dress
-Meetup ideas or locations in my city/local area
-Organization or room decor
-Lifestyle shit like music, food, or art
>>
>>9007126
derp, the blog is terararrarium@blogspot
>>
>>9006818
Oops I should probably update this doc.

I've gotten pretty lazy in regards to blogging because I don't have the time or ideas for frequent posts anymore, but it's great to see new blogs coming up!
>>
I use tumblr as my blog but not sure if that's allowed here. The first layout is so cute
>>
>>9007762
I would say if you use your tumblr as a proper blog, then it's fine. However if you have reblogs and other non-oc posts, it's probably better off in a tumblr thread.
>>
Just a heads up, http://princessdollblog.blogspot.com/ should be removed. It belongs to a known troll/crazy chick on lolcow.
>>
>>9007900
That almost makes it even more worth it. The admin reveal that she was over 2/3 the thread about her was amazing.
>>
>>9007900
Done!
>>
>>9006944
Could I have the coding? Your layout is so lovely! I'm quite new to setting up my own blog and would love the help.
>>
>>9007126
>>9007130
Your blog is super cute!
>>
>>9007126
I blog over at nadinao dot com (Its a blogger but I bought the domain because it's really cheap??) and I find all those types of posts get really good views! I wrote a coording post tutorial type thing recently and it got good feedback though I'm definitely no expert, I think people like to just get different ideas from different people so I'd say go for it. It's always nice to see more modern takes on making outfits that aren't just match it with black/white.
>>
I'd like to make a sort of lifestyle-y blog. I took out the blog spot thecutiecafe but haven't done anything with it yet, although it has been months. I'm struggling to find a nice layout. Any advice?
>>
>>9013254
I think it depends where your blog is hosted. Wordpress seems to have less variety of nice layouts unless you pay, but blogspot and tumblr are easier to work with.

I'm making a blog on wordpress and I'm saving to buy a nice layout eventually.
>>
I'm curious if anyone here is using the Li.st app.

It's kind of like twitter and instagram, but with a blogging format. It's kind of a pain to use if you like the write extensively rather than use a tablet/smartphone, but not bad for quick, organized posts. I imagine it being quite nice if you like sharing suggestions.
>>
I want to start blogging but does anyone have a good place for templates ? all the ones ive seen are like tacky myspace pages
>>
>>9006840
omg I remember you. you're the bodyline model winner !
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.