[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animazement 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 373
Thread images: 50

File: dsc_0418.png (1MB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0418.png
1MB, 1000x662px
Old thread is autosaging.

Less than 2 weeks now. Have your finished your cosplays yet?
>>
> have you finished your cosplays?
HAHAHAHA..... No.....
>>
>>9006812
Not a damn chance. I'm just going generic Jfashion one day to make up for it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-16-10-11-43.png (213KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-16-10-11-43.png
213KB, 1440x2560px
Schedule is out.

https://guidebook.com/guide/66765/
>>
>>9008161
Glad to see it's finally out! There's some interesting panels but kind of disappointed to see some Q&A panels thrown in the mix. They're usually pretty uninteresting and awkward to me but I guess people enjoy them.
>>
>>9008161
Schedule out two weeks ahead of time? Holy shit thank you AZ gods.
>>
>>9008161
Loving the deals page. Gonna see what's in that Buku bento box.
>>
never saw any 501st mention of the event but i'm bringing my short ass Stormtrooper because why not
>>
no pls
>>
>>9009001
Is the headdress and earrings made out of craft foam?
>>
>>9009001
This girl is a mess.
>>
>>9009093
it actually looks like poster board...
>>
Hey friends, I'm going to be going to this event for the first time. I've got a couple questions.
>1. Are there any rulesets in the Pokemon gym leader things? Like, do they go by Smogon shit, or VGC, or a "no-legendaries" rule, or is it just whatever?
>2. What is the "date a Love Live girl" thing about? Referring to this: https://guidebook.com/guide/66765/event/13808833/
>>
>>9009172
I thought they were drawn in on MS Paint.
>>
>>9009001
This girl is from my home area, she's a disaster. For Nashicon, a small South Carolina con held in early April, she wanted to be dead pool but refused to sew and also refused to buy her suit. She literally went out, got a red morph suit, and hot glued black fabric to it. She was super frustrated and sad when no one wanted photos of her, I can't blame them though. She looked like complete ass.
Anyway, almost done with my cosplay. All that's left for me is to finish up some pauldrons and then I'm set! This is my first AZ so I have no idea what to expect, but I'm really looking forward to the Berserk panel.
>>
>>9009865
1. No idea.
2. I'm guessing it's maybe a dating game with audience participation? Like the Cosplay Dating Game panels.

>>9010098
>she's a disaster
We noticed. She's been hyping her 'music video' she's filming at the con with her phone.
>>
Tfw when all my costumes are going to look like utter garbage because i panic rushed them.

Maybe i should just stop cosplaying. All this stress cannot be good for my health.
>>
>>9010337
I know that feeling. Don't stop cosplaying, just start working on them earlier.

Also keep to the AZ manta, "No matter how bad I am, someone is bound to be worse" because it's always true.
>>
>>9010346
I think if anything I'm going to just stop making things 100% from scratch and just buy costumes and then add personal touches and fixes to them.
>>
>>9010415
Amen to that. Best method.
>>
I have a friend that lives in Raleigh and lets me crash on his couch, so I am lucky to not have to worry about paying for a hotel room. I have never cosplayed before, though I have been attending Animazement since 2005 and the only year I have missed since then has been 2013.

I decided I am interested enough to actually get into cosplaying, mainly cause of a new found interest in leather working, so I am starting very small this year by doing the Gen 4 Pokemon Breeder and will work up from there.
>>
What's Anime hell and is it worth going to?
>>
>>9011526
No and no. The line is always insane and it's just dumb terrible anime stuff to make you cringe.
>>
>>9011526
>>9011532
I got an email this morning from panel staff saying that you had to actually cancel one of my panels and move another one JUST so they could fit anime hell onto the schedule.

Like I knew staff was retarded when they completely messed up scheduled my panels before to the point where they both ran at the same time.

But canning an already slated panel JUST so they could go see hell personally is so fucking low.
>>
>>9011798
That's pretty shitty. What panel(s) are you running?

My panel is at the same time as Anime Hell and I was worried about the attendance at first but I don't think most people that go to my panel will want to go to Anime Hell. Although I am worried about my panel being the last panel of the night attracting kind of a weird crowded because it's so late. I did some pretty heavy research into my topic and I don't really want it to be a complete waste.
>>
>>9011820
What's your panel?
I'd love to go
>>
>>9011820
I'm running MST3K: Crazy Japan Edition, Don't fret your dress: Crossplay positivity, and 32HH Hilarious Hentai

I WAS supposed to co-host After These Messages: Funny Japanese Commercials, but it got canned to make room for hell.
Which frankly is complete bullshit.
>>
>>9011904
>After These Messages: Funny Japanese Commercials
Whaaaat? Holy shit, my friend and I had been looking forward to that panel! We missed it last time we saw it on the schedule so we were so excited. I'm so sorry, anon.

If it makes you feel any better, I know your feel. My lone panel I'm hosting is basically at the same time as the AMV contest and ends 30 minutes before the formal dance so I'm expecting attendance to be low.
>>
>open Guidebook app
>Update complete!
>see ad for space themed Cowboy Bebop Lounge Saturday night
Consider me excited and I rarely drink. I'm going to show up just to buy a drink and then probably go to bed because I'm old and boring.
>>
>>9011892
I'm running the yuri panel ("I Can't Believe It's Not Yaoi!").

>>9011904
I would have loved to go to the commercial panel! That's really horrible. Not sure if I'll be able to make your other panels but they sound really rad!
>>
anyone got the maid cafe staff pic for this year?
>>
File: tumblr_naiqd3rrKg1s5wiico1_500.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naiqd3rrKg1s5wiico1_500.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>9012050
Last I heard they were still hiring people. The staffer in charge seems nice enough though but I don't know what their basis of hiring is given that they can't really serve food or anything so you don't really need any prior experience.

>mfw still on the fence about joining for next year
On one hand I love wearing maid costumes but on the other hand, I'd feel so embarrassed surrounded by really over the top "squee kawaii!" maids that try to be 100% anime.
>>
>some panel just showing the first three episodes of Turn-A Gundam

what the fuck? Turn-A is one of my favorites but just play the movies instead
>>
>>9011798
Well that's shitty. Sorry anon

>>9011904
Im actually going to 3 of those actually pff.
Lame, I adore japanese commercials...

>>9012025
There is? I didn't see anything about the lounge. I need to go hunt that down.

>>9012040
Might be checking out the yuri panel as well, so hope to see ya.
>>
>>9012754
Guidebook says it's at Bittersweet. They'll have jazz playing, Cowboy Bebop themed cocktails, and they'll be playing Cowboy Bebop episodes all night.
Look for it under the 'Deals & Sponsors' tab in the menu on Guidebook.
>>
>>9012776
Found it, thanks!
>>
>>9012040
Oh shit, definitely going to a that

>>9011904
That's really unfortunate, I was looking forward to that too
>>
>>9011526
Anyone who tells you that it's terrible anime stuff has never actually been. It's generally really weird foreign stuff, old exploitation stuff, and generally weird things. Also exercise videos. It's a weird mash up of things that's harder to describe than it is to just go and experience once.
>>
>>9011526
I liked anime hell it's a great experience with friends. I enjoyed being able to see new and crazy weird stuff that i would have never heard of otherwise. Honestly i don't remember much else besides the obvious child last year though
>>
So, Animazement is less that a week away, how's everyone doing?
>>
>>9015387
Excited as fuck, made this for our cosplay group to pass the time.

Too many panels that I'd like to see overlap each other, like the astronaut and the animator group are in the same hour. Other than that, the events they got planned seem pretty interesting.
>>
>>9015387
Surprisingly stress free. Just need to toss my nanchatte outfit and some plain clothes in a suitcase and I'm ready to go. Kinda bummed out that my Officer Wilde from Zootopia stuff didn't get here in time but I guess the bright side is I won't be 1 out of 100 Nick's there.
>>
>>9014079
>>9014269
Eh might go next year in that case when I have people to go with lol.

>>9015387
Low-key panicking since minor cosplay stuff isn't finished yet since I had to finish moving out of my old place and also doing an art contest thing for the month.... Bad idea.
>>
>>9015387
Major panicing because i believe my sewing machine is about to break and im no where near done with my cosplay
>>
>>9012754
>>9012817
Thanks! Hope to see you there!

Next weekend is looking really hot. Almost into the 90s. Ick.
>>
>>9016686
>almost into the 90s
Looks like my first order of business in the Dealers Room will to buy a hat and one of those AZ fans.
>>
File: 1419439786234.jpg (82KB, 281x286px) Image search: [Google]
1419439786234.jpg
82KB, 281x286px
tfw you work hard on a costume only for it to end up looking like shit in the end.

Man, I kinda don't want to wear this thing, but I've got to in the end. Well this is my punishment for rushing I suppose.
>>
Why though?
>>
>>9017113
Holy shit. She put circle lenses on her 3yr old's eyeballs????
>>
>>9017273
...please tell me she didn't actually do that. I'm already annoyed enough that she put lotion or something on her lips. I can't tell what it is but it's liquidy looking.
>>
>>9015387
Not so great. I have most everything done except one large prop and some tweaks and favors for friends. But work scheduled me every day until Thursday. And I have a had a fever for the past few days and what might be the beginnings of the flu. I'm praying it's just stress but all I want to do right now is make soup and watch anime, not carve a massive bow for my boyfriend.
>>
>>9017515
Health comes before everything else, anon. I'm sure they'll all understand and there's no point to forcing yourself if you'll end up getting sicker.
>>
Is there any mouthbreathers like me that sort of wanna go but dont wanna go by themselves? Somewhat new to the area and i suck.
>>
fml some of the stuff I ordered got fucked up...

>>9016686
Man.. I'm gonna die in the heat cosplaying undertale then. I really need to invest in more 'summer' like cosplays.

>>9017832
According to people that have gone here before, it's a chill enough con that you can make friends for the weekend long as you don't act like a tard.
>>
>>9017839
Thanks that helps. Anyone else?
>>
>>9017857
Just hang out outside with the hippies and the DJ's crew. They'll talk to anyone and they're always out there smoking or dancing.
Just don't try to chat up staff or volunteers (in yellow vests) and you'll be fine.
>>
>missed the fb drama that was apparently so good it pissed the mod off
Rats.
>>
>>9019089
Today or previously? Because last I checked the last time that happened it was over some whiny brat complaining that public intoxication policies were ruining her good time and policing her personally.
>>
>>9019102
Did it happen today? I'm not too sure.
There's a mod post on the fb page barring PSAs, spoilers, and general immaturity posts. I thought maybe something had gotten out of hand.
>>
>>9019115
Oh that happened way back when trolling got way out of hand. Aside from that the only mod outburst came after someone posted some girl's GoFundMe begging for funds to go to AZ and the mod posted his friend's GoFundMe instead.
>>
>>9018660
Different anon but I've never had that work for me.
>>
File: 08.png (260KB, 952x1260px) Image search: [Google]
08.png
260KB, 952x1260px
>>9019102
Boy that was a trip.
>>
>>9019397
They got banned from the second group as well for going straight there and complaining more.
>>
>>9018660
Yeah thats not a thing. Alright thirds the charm. Lonely mouthbreather calling local mouthbreathers lets go do whatever the fuck at this con. Really I just wanna buy some art and figures, cards and eat shitty ramen. Anyone
>>
>>9017832
>>9017832

Hey bud I'm new to the area too! I don't have enough time to cosplay (just found out about the event last week or soish), but if you're not creepy enough we can hang out or something

I'll be wearing a jojo shirt, i think for a lot of people it'll be a first con, it'll be fun! My first con too
>>
File: tumblr_lv6448KQx81r0lg32.gif (403KB, 468x237px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lv6448KQx81r0lg32.gif
403KB, 468x237px
You've got three days (including today) to get all your shit done! What've you got left to do, gulls?

1. Print out bus tickets
2. Pick out Jfashion outfit for Saturday
3. Pack all the shit
4. Some how find the dealer's room list to make a shopping list.
5. Dye hair.

And if you're not bored yet, what are your plans for the con?

1. Work
2. Find wig for cosplay and a hat
3. Work
4. Work
5. Eat all the food I don't get here
6. Check out that Kanki pop-up food place for gyoza
7. Work
8. Browse dealer's room and AA for itabag stuff
9. Ditch con entirely for friends
10. Go with said friends to free museums
11. Work
12. Go home
>>
I heard there's an escape place out by the airport that has a geek themed room. Anyone wanna pitch in and try it?
>>
>>9019450
that's basically everyone right?
>>
>>9020085
Yeah, an anon who works there posted about it a while back. Said the geek themed room really isn't that geeky though, just has some old Star Trek stuff and Big Bang Theory bobbleheads.
>>
File: 1439190411516.jpg (203KB, 560x786px) Image search: [Google]
1439190411516.jpg
203KB, 560x786px
>>9019089
Yeah it was good shit.

A thread with over 100 replys and each comment had 20 replys each.

It started when a black person told everyone how much doing black face for cosplay hurt her feelings.

Then that escalated fast with a bunch of back and forth bull from trolls and sjw alike all spouting off their own cleverly formed option on the topic among other buzz word topics of the day.

Also the mods banned all psa threads cause there were so many pointless ones. Like psa: shower. Psa. Don't mock my poorly constructed costume. And so on.
>>
>>9020089
That sounds like the worst. All theyre missing is mtg and one piece nendoroids
>>
>>9020086
Not really. Most people do the dress up meet and greets and whatever the fuck panels
>>
>>9019747
Ive been to ax a few times but thisll be my first one around these parts. Hell yeah lets see how many other like people we can round up before the weekend
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 640x654px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 640x654px
..... is she serious
>>
>>9020615
kek
>>
Point me in the direction of the after party orgy.
>>
>>9020615
If you can use hot glue and make it look good then fine. Her stuff looks like shit.
>>
>>9020659
your moms house
>>
>>9020688
I'm already there, when are you showing up?
>>
File: Capture.png (227KB, 390x492px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
227KB, 390x492px
>>
>>9020709
The Facebook group activity the week leading up to cons makes me not want to go, almost everything posted is attention seeking, autistic, or butthurt.
>>
>>9012040
omg I'm actually really looking forward to that yuri panel!
>>
>>9020774
I laughed at someone's "final makeup test!" and it was just them with eyeliner and eyeshadow. I couldn't even tell who they were cosplaying.
>>
>>9020709
wtf is this shit?
>>
>>9020774
I might be a total bitch, but seeing the ridiculous shit in the groups just drives in that "there will always be someone worse" mantra as I struggle to piece together my costumes. It gives me life.
>>
>>9020815
>"there will always be someone worse" mantra
Basically this. I have a costume that isn't even finished because it's missing the right shirt and some accessories but I'm still tempted to bring it because I won't be the worst one there as that character.

In the end I won't because I'd hate to have pictures of myself in an incomplete costume but I could and still look better than some people so that makes you feel really good about yourself.
>>
What restaurants are you guys eating at?
>>
>>9020843
The Torii noodle bar in Crabtree valley posted that if you show your badge you get a $5 noodle bowl I think but that's like a 10 minute drive. In the area my personal fav is Beasleys chicken and honey. Best fried chicken and waffles ever. Lots of good restaurants in walking distance.
>>
>>9020843
Fire Wok, Chick-fil-A and maybe BuKu if I feel like being fancy.
>>
>>9020843
Might check out sono and not sure where else desu since new to the area lol.

Anyone going to the Kigurumi meetup on thursday?
>>
I never browse /cgl/ but i might join in a restaurant if you guys meet up.

Ever see a black guy with nappy hair you know it's me.
>>
>>9019450
Im up for it. Though i look like a normie manlet every con so you probably won't find me.
>>9020507
Watch few show up.
>>9020774
Fb is shit in general.
>>
>>9020843
there's a pizza place like in the plaza across from the con but it's usually pretty fucking crowded. too bad they closed the pizza place at the sheraton it was great and right across the street
>>
>>9020929
It's crowded right up until closing. Last year I went about an hour before close and felt like shit sitting there eating finally when people were coming up to the now locked door and trying to get me and others to let them in right before close.
>>
>>9020911
Yep I'll be at the kigu meet since my friend is hosting it.
>>9020843
Going to check out Sono and Buku is a great place. Also Jimmy V's is good too.
>>
>>9021026
What do you recommend at Buku?
>>
So does someone want to organize a meet?
>>
>>9021033
I've been a few times so far with friends and have yet to had anything I didn't like.
Their ramen, bibimbap, pho, pad thai and hot pot are all super good.
I plan on trying their bento box for lunch since they're doing that promotion thing with AZ.
>>
I just recommend people stay away from Ashley Roberts. That girl is so crazy.
>>
>>9021045
Theres two of us so far that are doin that already. You three?
>>
File: wut.png (243KB, 517x671px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
243KB, 517x671px
>>9021565
Yes. She found my friend and I in City Plaza a few years back and started talking and would not shut the fuck up.
>>
>>9021565
Oh Hannah Montanna girl? She friended me on FB ages ago and would message me out of the blue to tell me that she was waiting for her boyfriend to get home and how long it'd been since she'd seen him and shit like that.
I still remember her meltdown in the FB group after no one wanted her picture the year she cosplayed Hannah Montanna in a Walmart official kiddy wig.
>>
I remember when Ashley threw a temper tantrum on at Triad because she got no attention. She use to message me on FB asking if her makeup looked good and woukd threaten suicide I we did not keep chatting with her. She even would complain if her boyfriend would not snuggle with her or text her back right away. She posted on the AZ group she was the best Elsa ever once I believe..and it looked like a Halloween Store quality cosplay.
>>
>>9021640
I had forgotten about her Elsa! Also don't forget the year AZ had the official formal and she tried to find a date to make her boyfriend jealous then dumped the guy right before in favor of her boyfriend and he whined about it in the AZ group saying he'd already bought her flowers and everything.
>>
>>9021645
Or the times she would message my friends on relationships asking if they are happy? She only does that in hope they dump their gf for her.
>>
>>9021655
Damn I didn't know she went that crazy. Any idea what she's cosplaying this year? I never see her post anymore in the group and I unfriended her.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (107KB, 501x814px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
107KB, 501x814px
they mad
>>
>>9021662
>giving honest opinion about a terrible costume
>doing so out of view of the person
>on a completely different website as well
>OP wouldn't have even known unless they were a regular here
>YOU'RE ALL JERKS AND BULLIES FOR TALKING BAD ABOUT HER BAD COSTUME!

Also why should anyone apologize for giving honest remarks on 4chan when she's saying "This is a place for everyone to have FUN!" when we're not even on FB?
>>
File: someone.png (18KB, 501x210px) Image search: [Google]
someone.png
18KB, 501x210px
>33 unique posters
Yeah, that 4chan is just one evil dude with no time on their hands. Because there really can't be more than just one lone hater thinking your Kuzco is an embarrassment to look at.
>>
>>9021662
>Montoya is a really nice girl and doesn't deserve this.
Montoya spams her shit on the groups left, right, and center like she's queen of craftsmanship. I wouldn't give a flying fuck about her if I didn't have to see her picture every damn day.
>>
File: Capture.png (18KB, 496x202px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18KB, 496x202px
>I'm getting tired of pestering my friend to get one thing from the dealers room for me or having him pay for my meals.
Consider me mad.
>>
I really wish that the one's of you that take the time to find someone's picture to talk shit about them, would post a picture of your self lol. You clearly just feel bad about your own cosplay, so you try to get everyone's focus on someone else and you're still to much of a Pus to post your own picture. You also know that ass gonna be knocked cold grounded if you said it to their face. And I bet you fat. And you cry about how ugly you are and that no one will like your cosplay. And you Bitch at everyone because your ugly is just to much to handle. Then you attack other people because it makes you feel better about your empty life that is so dull and pointless, you think dressing up in cosplay is a competition. But it isn't.. You're just ugly. And your parents most likely hate you. Yes someone come to me. I'm more ready than these haters who join contest and cry for hours about how ugly they are before going up to be judged, and cry their ways to victory because they are little bitches.
>>
Apparently someone is going as Filthy Frank.
>>
File: tumblr_n9531fq6ve1thb0nvo1_500.gif (998KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9531fq6ve1thb0nvo1_500.gif
998KB, 500x306px
>>9021683
So how much pussy you think you're getting from this whiteknight gig? You didn't even post your own picture so we know who to take our complaints to.
>>
>>9021683
>>
>>9021683
So how much dick you think you will get if you post your picture for me to find you?
>>
>>9021662
God you beat me to it
>>
>>9021662
>LOL. Hun, this was posted on 4chan. You're getting angry over something that was posted on a board of anonymous people. Half of us here have been posted on that site at some point in our cosplaying adventures. I've been posted there a few times myself. Nobody is going to find whatever asshole did it, and it was clearly more than one person involved based on the responses. All you have done by posting this is cause more embarrassment for that girl because now more people have seen this. Most of us here don't go on 4chan, we weren't going to ever see this. Just let it go, nobody cares about the opinions of anonymous people.
>>
>What do I have left to do?

Pack and trim a couple wigs.

>What am I currently doing?

Working on my panel at work because I made the mistake of getting drunk last night.

Can't wait to go blow all my money on tiddy girl figures and itabag merch! :)
>>
>>9021683
learn to spell boy correctly, and go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>9021675
OMG. KEK. best post ever. poor thing. when you have no talent for making costumes and talk about about how great you are...you might create some drama.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (15KB, 465x45px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
15KB, 465x45px
>one person is doing all this
>one person
>>
>>9021702
Y O U A R E A F U C K B O Y
>>
Not gonna lie , Montoya has some tig ol bitties
>>
The funny thing is the people who are posting in this forum talking shit are probably the ones being a white knight on Facebook to her lol
>>
>>9021710
More than likely. And I can already smell a witch hunt coming given that she's swearing up and down that it's all one person.
>>
I'm Triggered by the term White Knight
>>
>>9021705
Beatin' me to the punch. that post is full of laughable ideas of 4chan including "These are people who, though not all, enjoy seeing children get hurt"
>>
File: image.gif (898KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
898KB, 540x400px
>AZ group getting this mad
>that Facebook group is just as cancer as cgl
>>
>>9021707
you are under 18. GTFO.
>>
File: 55230714.jpg (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
55230714.jpg
98KB, 400x400px
>>9021662
>>
>>9021714
Yeah, but the Facebook group is a complete joke anyways ... have you actually read some of the stuff posted there . It's all "whoa is me , I'm too broke to go to a con " and "my lineups".
>>
We are all not good at what we do having opinions is great but if you don't even have the nerve to say it to someone else's face then you are waisting your time. Because in the end they will still cosplay they will still try to make themselves a better person. How can you let them do that if you are the ones who don't even feel good about yourself ? From what it seems obviously you all have been picked on taunted with by negative words. Do some of you even cosplay? You go after everyone and anyone because you feel it's the right thing to do no it's not the right thing to do but this is just my opinion. Why don't you say it to her face since you have the balls to shit post on a site where you remain anonymous makes you more of a coward then anything.
>>
and you still insist on coming here to dig a deeper hole...we don't have to look far to find you on facebook. talk about posting our own names yet dont post your own
>>
>>9021714
This. The FB group is just as bad, if not worse, when it comes to trolling and shitposting.
>>
File: IMG_20160525_121358_611.jpg (186KB, 720x1138px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160525_121358_611.jpg
186KB, 720x1138px
Anyone wanna play dude or chick? I can't tell anymore
>>
>>9021683
>>
Then find her at Az since you are so brave to right an entire thread be salty ASF and not say it to their face. This is supposed to be a community to bring each other up not tare each other down. Not everyone is perfect and neither are you Hun. Some people are actually being her friends you being salty WRITTING a thread about someone is unnecessary it won't change a damn thing she Wil keep on cosplaying and keep on being positive why don't you all do the same instead of acting your shoe size. She hasn't done anything to anyone yet here you are back at it again shit posting another cosplayer whose trying to make a difference just because your lazy ass won't do shit and say it to her face like a fucking adult you call yourself out to be. She's still gonna go she stills gonna enjoy herself and have a good time and smile while she's doing it so you are the ones wasting your time shit talking about her. She's a good person whose TRYING she may it be elite or famous but she has something you don't good friends who are gonna have her back. Always.
>>
>>9021724
Seriously what is logic?

We posted here anonymously. Someone tipped her off to her being posted here.
No one posting here cared if she saw it or not and she would've been otherwise ignored in a day or two but now that she's raising hell and getting people to post here on her behalf instead of doing it herself? Now she's just made things worse for herself.

A true sign of a shit cosplayer is getting mad when you're called shit. If you were good at making your costumes, you wouldn't care what anyone said.
>>
Actually I am posting on her on my behalf this needs to stop. I'm jot sure who tipped me off but you doing this all of this is unnecessary so find me at Az and say it to my face.
>>
File: 1446239292715.jpg (338KB, 1369x1183px) Image search: [Google]
1446239292715.jpg
338KB, 1369x1183px
>>9021724
>>9021738
Genuinely speaking, when you wrote this did you think for a second that anyone here would give a shit?
>>
oh god the writing quality on these white knight posts is copypasta worthy. Delicious pasta carbs.
>>
firstly i didn't start this thread or have i contributed i just let you know that you only dig the hole deeper. no one here cares no one is forgiving they do this shit for the lols. heres a ladder climb out while you can ;)
>>
Then find me and say it to my face say everything you are WRITTING here to my face.
>>
>>9021738
You good friends should be honest to her and stop kissing her ass for making her costumes out of raggedly cut fabric and craft foam. Either help her make her costumes or stop telling her she's the best Kuzco cosplayer ever when she's not. She can't even cut fabric in a straight line!
>>
>>9021735
I'm definitely going with Dude.
>>
But can you say it to my face ?
>>
>>9021735
Hoping girl only because 10/10 would les gf.
>>
I agree , she says she's done but I'm pretty sure she's still posting on here . Maybe, juuuuust maybe , she's arguing with herself *cue twilight zone music*
>>
no one will eva know...look im someone too!
>>
>>9021751
Sure can. If I see you in your Kuzco outfit I'll tell you point blank that you can't even cut fabric.
>>
I never said I was the best cosplayer in the whole world. I know my costumes aren't that great or awesome even but why is this all necessary man ?
>>
>>9021757
Because you brag about them nearly every damn day and then try to get asspats for yourself like "Ohhh poor me, I'm not the only one that makes my entire costume out of hot glue right? I look good, right???"

If you didn't plaster yourself all over the groups on a weekly basis no one would have given a fuck because you'd just be another bad cosplayer in a sea of bad cosplayers.
>>
trolls need no reason we feed off of CHAOS and peoples tears
>>
File: 1461202063708.png (216KB, 432x413px) Image search: [Google]
1461202063708.png
216KB, 432x413px
>Mfw watching a this slowly unfold.
The tears are delicious.
>>
Then I'll stop if you will stop. :/ I don't want beef drama with anyone I go to cons to have fun and meet new people
>>
>>9021757
it boils down to feeding the trolls man. People get dragged through the mud every day here. the critics on cgl are savage and you have to have a thick skin to survive. Getting mad and claiming a personal vendetta is the EASIEST way to put blood in the water. The sharks circle. The results as you see aren't pretty.

Above all else seagulls adore drama, and this has been a delightful drama bomb from start to finish. If you want it to stop, stop posting and let it go.
>>
yeah what anonymous said
>>
File: tumblr_lroosqNF9D1qf44uk.gif (249KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lroosqNF9D1qf44uk.gif
249KB, 400x225px
>>9021763
>>
I want to be someone too...and tell her her costume is shit!
>>
>>9021738
>some people are actually being her friend
Sounds like some shitty friends. If I was being embarrassing my friends would let me know.
>>
File: image.png (70KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70KB, 250x224px
>>9021747
Please stop saying WRITTING. It's writing. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.
>>
This is my first year at Animazement and I'm embarrassed by the shit that goes on in the Facebook group. It's truly cringeworthy and if this is a reflection on the con then YIKES.

But I'll be cosplaying and likely drinking lol
>>
>>9021774
Some will tell her in time you crazy dame.
Just give it a minute.
>>9021787
The whole convention is about the games, the booze, the panels, and dancing.
This shit will fly over soon enough.
>>
>>9021787
Last year was my first year . I don't remember this much drama on the Facebook group back then . Most of the people who post and talk to you on the Facebook group will most likely see you , and keep on walking . Happened to me a lot .
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 600x338px
>>9021764
Just stop posting and getting mad. And dont ask for shit in your face because somebody here will deliver.
Quit acting like its one person when its a lot more than that.

Welcome to 4chan newfriend. Rules are simple, get shit on and take it. If you cant take it dont bitch and cry and show a facebook admin who has no control over 4chan or have any means to track the Anons resposible.
Wanna not see it? Get off 4chan.

If youd like we can meet up and you can tell me how terrible we are ao I can regale /cgl/ of the tale of the dumb kid that doesnt understand 4chan is not tumblr, not a place for friends, and sure as shit not gonna tell you you did good when you did shit. Plain and simple.
It its to hot in the kitchen.....
>>9021787

During the day yeah.... But during the rave all the jackasses are in one spot and the cooler people chill outside. Some people may piss you off but its never been a bad time for me.
>>
My eyes... First and last time here that's for sure. I haven't seen a site this petty since formspring lmfao
>>
>>9021798
So what you're saying is I should have been outside and not inside with the 16 year old kids trying to act 21? Except musty ? Got it . Can I bring my flask though?
>>
>>9021743
Yea....4chan is 18+. So you go back to fb.
>>
File: 1461758797290.jpg (150KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1461758797290.jpg
150KB, 852x1041px
>>9021799
Make sure the door hits your ass on the way out.
>>
File: 1462797161465.jpg (78KB, 936x569px) Image search: [Google]
1462797161465.jpg
78KB, 936x569px
>>9021799
>>
>>9021800
They check for that shit on the way in, so best do your drinking outside of the convention.
>>
No one in here is getting in anyone's face. You're all BItches on a dying website.
>>
This is straight up the gift that keeps on giving. If I see this girl at AZ it's going to be hard to avoid outright laughing at her just because of this.
>>
>>9020084
I'm finishing a backup headband for a cosplay in case my main one breaks again. First year I'm not making a new costume specifically for Animazement, but one of them has only been worn once so far so it's practically new. Gonna try all three cosplays on today to make sure there's no last minute problems.

Also gonna transfer my best pokemon from Pokemon X over to Sapphire today and get a team ready for the Gym Leader Challenge. The one at Nekocon a couple years back kicked my butt pretty badly, so I'm gonna set the goal low and see if I can get at least one badge this time and go from there.
>>
>>9021820
Good luck, anon!
>>
>>9021814
wew lad
>>
>>9021814
Nigger do you know where we're at now?

4chan is so very far from dying.
>>
But you aren't
>>
>>9021820
I really can't wait for the gym leader challenge thing. Any word on the rules for it? Really hoping it allows uber tier Pokemon because I love my mega kangaskhan.
>>
>>9021825
Thanks! I'm almost done with the backup headband now, so hopefully not much left to do for cosplay stuff. After last year I'm refusing to be up til 5am the day of the convention finishing cosplays, I learned my lesson on that.

>>9021852
There is a list of rules for it on facebook somewhere, I can't imagine them being too picky besides maybe no legendaries or something. They have a facebook group for it, I'll see if I can find it real quick.
>>
>>9021798
Heard they got furries playing the indoor rave, so I'm definitely staying outdoors. The djs outside don't usually play shitty happy hardcore... and I can fuckin drink without some fat 16 year old trying to rub up against me.
>>
>>9021847
OooOOoo
(<3)
>>
>>9021870
I think I found the ruleset, it's smogon OU ;_;
>>
Where do you get your cosplays
>>
>>9021898
aaaaand nevermind, I think it's for a different con
>>
>>9021904
I make them?????
>>
>>9021898
>>9021905
It's all good, I'm still looking for it as well. I didn't know it was gonna be this elusive or I would've bookmarked it.
>>
I've finished my rushed af cosplay. It looks....okay at best
>>
>>9021910
well, shit
>>
>>9021912
Okay I found it for real this time, search up gym leader challenge on the AZ group and it's the group that pops up from that.
>>
when you decide that your wigs need to be fixed JUST a little more. what is wrong with me
>>
>>9021921
I have even started on my wig. then again they don't really need styling.
>>
File: UPvQV6s.gif (760KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
UPvQV6s.gif
760KB, 250x251px
>>9021645
>Also don't forget the year AZ had the official formal and she tried to find a date to make her boyfriend jealous then dumped the guy right before in favor of her boyfriend and he whined about it in the AZ group saying he'd already bought her flowers and everything.

Wow, mental or not she's a complete cunt!

>>9021662
>ANONYMOUS OPINIONS SHALL NOT BE TOLERATED
Heil Hitler?

>>9021675
>>9021705
"Someone" instead of "somebodies."
Because Montaya, more than a few people think your entire act is ridiculous.

>>9021682
Leech.

>>9021683
>thinks it's morally wrong to talk shit about someone
>responds with a threat of violence and name-calling
Did you actually believe you'd prove a point, or do you think what you've said is in any way intimidating?
You type like an ignorant nignog, UGGA UGGA!

>>9021724
>>9021738
>Do some of you even cosplay?
I'm dressing in j-fash.
But do feel free to give the stink eye to every single girl or boy you see wearing j-fash at this con. Then I'll know which blackie ding dong made a fool out of herself on 4chan.
>>
>>9021918
Oh you're fantastic, thank you anon! Ok, that doesn't look too bad, looks like mostly legendaries and a few megas that are banned. Looks like they banned the mega stone for Kangaskhan so you might be out of luck on that one unfortunately.
>>
>>9021904
Taobao, mostly.
>>
>>9021921
I haven't even cut the bangs on my wig yet and I really need to before I pack it.
>>
>>9021704
I honestly feel pretty bad. like don't you have friends to tell you that looks awful? I'm no 'top tier' cosplayer but I at least pay to get cosplays made when I know I can't execute them myself.
>>
>>9021565
This girl legit internet stalked me for a month after AZ a few years ago. and then proceeded to physically stalk my friend at AZ last year all of saturday.

I don't understand how thirsty one person could be for attention.
>>
>>9021972
lol top kek
>>
>>9021948
Eh, all good. Glad I had a bunch of backup Pokemon instead in case this happened. Restructured a little bit and I like the team I have too.
>>
>>9021662
you know what i don't understand about this?

the person who posted that to the fb group HAD to have actually been able to go on /cgl/, take screen shots, edit them and then post them to facebook.
like, whose to say the person who "reported" all this isn't the anons talking shit on everyone in this thread.

>>9021972
montaya, stop posting you're not doing yourself any favors.
>>
So you're saying this was manufactured outrage?
>>
>>9021994
indeed
>>
>>9021988
It is a bit odd that after Mon got posted here she suddenly made the hot glue topic on the FB group and then the very next day gets alerted by "someone" that she was posted here.

She might not have posted herself but she more than likely lurks here and saw the chance to get herself more popularity with the community because her costumes alone weren't doing it. I mean just look at all the asspats she's getting right now.
>>
>>9022001
I knew it!
>>
>>9022003
>because her costumes alone weren't doing it
why though. her costumes looks no better than mine, or frankly any of the others that were posted in the group.
>>
>>9022012
That's cause good cosplayers don't have to flex their epeen to know their cosplays are on point.
>>
>>9022012
Because most people with crappy cosplay either acknowledge and accept it but still have fun anyways or they try to improve. Instead she's assblasted about it and trying to get attention. Now she's getting some white knights to post on 4chan, furthering the hilarity
>>
>>9021565
Honestly, as bad as it sounds, Ashley makes me feel better about myself because I know I will never be as bad as her
>>
>>9022003
Speaking from seeing a lot of drama over the years, sometimes people see themselves mentioned here and jump at the opportunity to be a victim. That's why she was so eager to grab those caps and then proceed to act tough here because she thinks it'll give her a rep of sticking it to da bullehs.

Basically it won't persuade anyone with a working brain to think she's a nice and talented person after all's said and done. She's a big idiot.
>>
>>9022016
i have noticed a lot of that in this group. I get wanting to post line-ups but every five seconds it's someone asking if their outfit looks good.
>>
>>9021662
Only thing she ever does are crappy cosplays or acting like she's famous. Or both. She seriously believes people look up to her and tries so hard to be an "inspiration".
Another highlight was her first hating on "sexy" cosplays but then a few weeks later slutting up her own.
>>
>>9022027
She's still going on about how "I'll go and have fun no matter what!" and "it's whatever, I'll still have fun!" in the comments on her post but she's yet to just delete it and move on.

If that's not proof then I don't know what is.
>>
>>9021683
Fuck off Montoya
>>
so what's everyones plans for the con.

i've got three panels to host (one Friday night, two saturday evening). probably going to spend 90% of my time either in the DR, karaoke, or at the tables. May or may not go to the formal on Friday for bit.
>>
>>9022032
yeah did anyone notice that she badly slapped together a Chip Skylark cosplay after someone posted a cosplay of him that got a lot of attention
>>
>>9021800
Yeah ill have mine on me. And no they dont check just dont wave it around inside or outside.
>>9021872
The furries at AZ arent that bad but yeah theyre all over that rave.

Also throwing this out there, Kamen Rider panel friday at 7:30. Come watch me act like I know something about a really old show.
>>
>>9022051
Kamen rider is getting a game. (at least I think so)
>>
Please stop ....I'm not doing anything for attention I just want to cosplay for fun and be around people that's all I never wanted any of this at all
>>
>>9022055
You're not doing yourself any favors at this point. Drop it and move on.
>>
>>9022055
Move on. Didn't your parental figures ever teach you drawing attention to negativity makes it worse?
>>
>>9021751
You don't take criticism you know? If someone gives you tips or genuinely tries to help you'll scream elitist at them. Especially if they have more likes, followers or whatever.
>>
How can I drop it when you all keep talking about me like I'm a bad person not to mention talk about everyone ever who actually goes to Animazement what's the point ?...
>>
>>9022049
I did notice that! That's just really sad.. I mean it's not even Chip, it's some weird genderbend version. Either that or like her Kuzco she can't be bothered to bind.
>>
>>9022065
>not to mention talk about everyone ever who actually goes to Animazement
Implying that we don't go to Animazement?
>>
When I say elite I mean people like Yaya Han or Jessica nigiri not people who I consider my friends in not trying to make anyone feel bad I just want to cosplay cosplay is for everyone I've always believed that I just want this to stop officially
>>
>>9022065
you're not a bad person but learn to take critique (if you're asking for help or comments, don't get pissy when they're not all positive), especially as a cosplayer. we put ourselves out there. you've gotta roll with the punches and ignore the crap, not feed into it.
>>
File: animazementwasamistake.png (231KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
animazementwasamistake.png
231KB, 600x337px
>>
File: 1445977381658.png (157KB, 454x408px) Image search: [Google]
1445977381658.png
157KB, 454x408px
>>9022065
Just move on already, lord. If you can't understand that you shouldn't be on this site.
>>9022048
Few panels I'm looking forward too, especially the itabag one I believe a fellow seagull is hosting?
>>
I understand and I've learned from that a lot ...and I'm sorry if I said anything or made people feel bad I've changed I really have and I'm being honest
>>
Listen fucking here okay? because i am sick and tired of your "poor me" shtick. You are not a cosplayer for the right reasons. You say that you do it just for fun but in all honesty i see the stupid shit you post daily and it is for pure attention. At one point i was fine with you but now you blow up my feed with so much "wah woah is me" bullshit it is ridiculous. Then i see you turn around and make a call out post for some one who does the same fucking shit you do. You are toxic. A fucking wreck. You go around and bash other people for making "sexy" cosplay and then turn around not even a week later and throw on something just as revealing spouting all this fucking garbage about how you are so self conscious and need constant fucking validation to be a god damn human being. Honestly your shitty cosplays wouldnt even bother me if you didnt go around with your nose in the air begging for admiration for every shitty thing you sloppily glue together. There is nothing wrong with hot glued cosplays. hell you want to see hot glue done right watch Ru Pauls drag race. But you put absofuckinglutely no thought and care in the shit you throw together. you dont even try to stay canon to characters and write it off as "creative choices" creative choices is not throwing a ugly fabric over your body and calling it a cosplay. You ask for so many people to kiss your fucking ass over these half hearted shitty cosplays and expect everyone to worship them and if anyone tries to show you some new technique you go off on them and call them out and make people hate them. You are a toxic fucking cosplayer that is an embarassment to the cosplay community. so do us all a fucking favor and work harder on your cosplays and shut the fuck up or better yet gather all your uneven shitty cosplays and burn them. You're entire personality is an embarrassment to the community. you should be ashamed.
>>
>>9022048
not much. I'll probably check out a few panels, take some pictures, mostly hang out with a friend that I haven't seen in ages
>>
>>9022048
Basically, eating meeting new people, reconnecting with old friends, artist gallery, dealers room, panels, that concert, and etc.
>>
>>9022065
>some people think you're a bad person
So? Did you honestly expect to go through life with everyone liking you? It's a non-issue and you're feeling bad about something that really shouldn't matter.
>>
>>9022083
Marry me?
>>
>>9022083
A+
>>
>>9022089
Sure why the fuck not lets get fucking married.
>>
>>9022048
Tabling for a lot of the con but I'll be running a panel on Friday night and have sporadic photoshoots throughout the weekend. I'm hoping to get some hall shots as well.

I'll be seeing a lot friends that I haven't seen in ages so it'll be nice to meet up with everyone again.
>>
I'll tell you something I will not burn my cosplays at all I will improve them but I do work hard on them like everyone else. I will do what the other anon said and not feed into negative crap. I'm not trying to be toxic at all I've always been positive I've always been about coming together. If you want to hate me then by all means hate me. But I will do better for my self I never wanted anyone to kiss up to any of my costumes. I do work really hard on them. Do I accept advice now then I did back then when first started yes I have. This will do nothing but make me stronger and make me get better at my costumes. I'm sorry I made you feel that way but instead if leading it up to this you could have talked to me about one on one
>>
>>9022083
>>
>>9022095
:3c
>>
>>9022098
No offense but given the amount of "Say it to my face and I'll punch you out!" threats coming from you, it's no wonder everyone around you kissed your ass. I wouldn't want to be friends with you, much less risk being lied about online for being a 'bully' for telling you that maybe you need to work harder on just cutting fabric correctly.
>>
how long have most of you been going to Animazement? I only moved here two years ago so I'm just starting to get into the con scene
>>
>>9022107
I've been going since 2011
>>
>>9022107
Since 2006.
>>
>>9022107
Since last year, but I heard about it around 2013-ish
>>
Sometimes when someone gets angry about people coming after them I do tend to spiral out of control I've noticed that and have been working on myself and cutting correctly got it but please next time anyone and I'll make a post about this and apologize please come to me if I have done something wrong ...I'm trying to make myself a better person and change ..
>>
>>9022107
It's my first year, I'm really stoked but kinda nervous.
All I'm doing Thursday is going to the kigu party, still waiting to see if I can get friday off from work, and then I'll have to look at weekend panels to see what's going on.
>>
>>9022054
kamen rider has like, 20 games.
>>
>>9022121
I was going to try and make the kigu party! But my friend isn't getting here until Friday so I had to scrap that idea
>>
>>9022107
Since 2010
>>
>>9022118
Yes because us people on 4chan really give a flying fuck about how you are going to act in the future. Take your woah is me and pity me attitude and take it else where. no one fucking cares.
>>
>>9022107
Since 2011. Gonna kill the karaoke contest this year for the first time. You bitches ain't ready.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>9022055
>>9022065
>>9022070
>>9022080
>>9022098
>>9022118

STOP
POSTING

jesus criminey look

The more YOU post here the way you are is th equivalent of throwing gas on a already burning house screaming " NO GOD NO. FUCK WHYYY WHYYY IS IT HAPPENING PLZ STAHP!!!"

We feed on getting a rise out of people here. I cant tell if youre really näive or just real damned stupid.

The best way to address controversy is not to. So stop. Complain on facebook where people may agree with you more and wanna baby you and your friend.
>>
4th year for me.
Last year was the first time I cosplayed, mostly closet.

This year I made a pretty big foam prop, worked on a cape out of material (with a friend), made a foam bit for another cosplay, and bought a big cosplay because I can't Sew.

So I'm jumping from 1 cosplay to 4 this year. haha.
>>
>>9022107

2004 before they cuck'd it up with this family friendly bullshit.
>>
That Kuzco does look pretty goddamn horrible. Who uses hot glue on a costume, when they know the con is in the south and there's a good chance it'll be hotter than Satans taint?

C'mon, smarten the fuck up and actually do real work on them instead of slapping shit together with some montage going on in the background like it's an 80's movie. Or just buy a fucking costume, damn. At least it'll look better than that trainwreck.
>>
>>9022141
aren't most cons like that now?
>>
>>9022083
As someone who'd offer a helping hand if she'd stop talking like everyone would look down to her/bully her whiny ass by doing so I give you the slowest fucking clap ever clapped.
Bless you.
>>
Oh god YES an animazement thread where actual con attenders are viewing it.

I want to let you asswipes know I AM GOING TO BE THERE

I want you to know that I judge you harshly. All your shit cosplays that you threw together the night before with mom's old blankets. You are fucking SHIT. You do is genuine crafters who make money putting together good stuff a disservice by getting fucking mad when people criticize your costume. You throw a fucking DeviantArt attitude and expect everyone to simply accept it and let you all have fun. False. You are not exempt from comments. No good artist gets insulted by it.

Also, take a fucking shower.

PLUS, there's legit furfags that make me sick. Full bodied suits and they walk around the con thinking we don't know you're getting off to your psuedo voyeurism in that you know you can get awyay wearing that suit in a supposed NO JUDGEMENT zone. HAHA! You people don't know, but we talk about you behind your back and it's never good.

Consider this; some of us go to the event solely to look upon you and judge you harshly. I get alot of amusement seeing you people look like legit retards knowing at the end of the event I'm in a better off position financially than most of you.

Game room is legit, though. Smash Melee for life.
>>
>>9022051
The furries there aren't bad. I just hate dancing near someone in a musky ass mascot uniform to really shit hardcore techno bullshit. This year might be the worse for given the djs are furries too so I expect them to be front and center
>>
>>9022151
unfortunately...
>>
>>9022153
do you really waste money on a con for the games because sounds like a bad time
>>
Dragoncon isn't.

Last year the talent show had a topless chick. It's a non-stop adult party.
>>
>>9022154
Animazement 2017's theme.. furries.
>>
>>9022163
Oh really? that's on my list for next year. Either that or Megacon
>>
I'm honestly worried this is gunna be shit. Like, this is my first time going, but literally very con I've been to in the past year has been 'not as good as previous years'.
>>
>>9022164
Have you never seen AZ's mascots?

Spoiler alert: they are fursonas
>>
>>9022174
is it true that Raleigh has one of the biggest furry groups? my coworker was telling me that and I thought she was bullshitting me
>>
>>9022160

I love Video Games.
I am okay with Anime. I could do without the socially awkward retardation. The gameroom has the right amount of activity while not having as much of the retardation.

Yes, I spend most of my time in the gameroom. I paid something like $30 for the weekend and I got free housing. What's the problem?
>>
>>9022178
I'd just rather avoid the nonsense altogether but I guess if they have a decent gameroom setup then go for it
>>
>>9022178
Do you at lease check out the dealers room for some old games?
>>
>>9022176
NC has one of the biggest furry groups. I stay in Raleigh and you can find them ...pretty much everywhere.
>>
>>9022184

I did one year. Can't say I at all thrilled when they have their shit priced outrageously high. They know they have valuable goods. So fuck them.

The artist alley is something I care more for. I support local artists who do good work. That's where I'll put my money.
>>
You're all nerds. Go have sex
>>
>>9022188

These people legit make animal sounds around the con. Yipping and yelping.

It's fucking annoying
>>
>>9022199

I want to have sex

but I'm a 30yo virgin and I don't know how to interact with grill and I don't want some fat whale to flatten me I'm nto desperate

so reccomend pls
>>
>>9022188
That's so crazy to me
>>
They have more sex than you guys.. Go have sex
>>
>>9022203
I bet they're having an orgy this weekend.
>>
>>9022202
Bite the bullet. Fuck a land whale you at least get along with. Work your way up.
>>
>>9022206
My bf's worst nightmare lol
I'm going to torture him with furry pictures this weekend
>>
>>9022203
>>9022200
It's fuckin sad...Like I said, they aren't really bad. They stick together and avoid regular people. Rumor is that orgies happen each year with them. I wouldn't of believed it until someone sold their suit on the AZ fan page...included with a "dirty part" attachment. God only fucking knows what that is.
>>
File: 1439783875755.png (124KB, 358x272px) Image search: [Google]
1439783875755.png
124KB, 358x272px
>>9022212
>I wouldn't of believed it until someone sold their suit on the AZ fan page...included with a "dirty part" attachment

nigga what
>>
File: stop.png (62KB, 180x196px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
62KB, 180x196px
>>9022215
>>
>>9022215
My bad they labeled it as "NSFW" pieces and SFW pieces. No shit... look up Dolores Robinson in the AZ fan page
>>
>>9022218
Oh god no
>>
>>9022218
That fur suit has a vagina?

Dafuq
>>
Honestly if you find going to a con expensive.. you're probably not baller in the first place.

And I'm not defending fury-whatevers but paying for a pass to sit in a giant room and play video games is pretty sad. haha
>>
>>9022228
I have no idea.... But I don't know why you want to sell your NSFW piece. Probably still got crusty ass jizz stains caked up from months of use.
>>
>>9022200
I had one a few years back grab at my purse that was shaped like a bird from behind me and squeak and paw at it. I get that they don't speak but damn, learn some fucking manners.
>>
>>9022218
I saw that earlier and they're claiming that the NSFW stuff is fanart they had made of it that comes along with the suit? Same with the SFW stuff.
>>
>>9017325
>she put lotion or something on her lips
Pretty sure it's a white liquid lipstick.
>>
>>9022256
That would freak me out so much
I was going to try and get a photo with a few of them but idk
>>
>>9022261
Yeah it bothered me because I don't like stuff like mimes and fursuit wearers and stuff that don't talk. If you ask first it would be a different story but I don't like when people just gesture and stuff because I stress out trying to figure out what the hell they're trying to say.
>>
>>9022257
>NSFW stuff is fanart
>fanart
Great...so you buy the suit and get an image of what you look like getting backdoor'd.
>>
>>9022271
Ugh same here. I can't stand moscots either
>>
*mascots
>>
Going to do what I do every year.
Going to spend 12+ hours a day in the game room
Pretend like I am going to buy something in the dealer room, but complain about the prices
Go to three different restaurants a day
Pretend like I will find a girlfriend, but really just play vidya all day
Rinse repeat every year.
>>
Aaaay I'm also a member of the "Ashley Used to FB Message Me Everyday" club. :^)

>>9021640
>I remember when Ashley threw a temper tantrum on at Triad because she got no attention

I remember BEFORE Triad when she messaged me asking for advice on what to wear to get the most photos.

>"if i wear this NC State cheerleading uniform will people take pics of me, anon??"
>thinking for even a second that congoers are interested in a generic college uniform that has nothing to do with any fictional character

She's the only person I've ever met that perfectly fits the Attention Whore stereotype, almost as if she was someone's one-dimensional foil character instead of an actual human.
>>
>>9022153
Did your mother not hug you enough as a baby or fucking what?
>>
I love this thread. Because it gives me an idea of who to avoid.
>>
>>9022328
Kinda reminds me of why I was hesitant about getting involved in the con scene.
>>
>>9021738
>"Then find her at Az"
>pretending to be a friend going to your defense
>>9021743
>"so find me at Az"
>dropping the act one post later

Gosh you just can't resist embarrassing yourself, can you? :^)

You'd do yourself a much better service if you got off your computer and learned to sew rather than acting a fool on this message board.
>>
>>9022310
Did she get banned from the AZ group because I haven't seen her post in ages and I'm starting to miss it.
>>
>>9022346
I think she might've deleted her posts
>>
File: owtheedge.jpg (38KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
owtheedge.jpg
38KB, 400x366px
>>9021847
>>
File: 1445896635537.gif (955KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
1445896635537.gif
955KB, 300x162px
It's not even Thursday and I'm already exhausted just trying to get everything done around the house and pack. I wish I had the energy of a teenage weeb again.
>>
I haven't even started to pack yet.
>>
>>9022375
I'm still painting shit. and will still probably be working on shit untl midnight
>>
>>9022375
Neither have I. RIP
>>
>>9022375
Does tossing items in the general direction of your suitcase count as packing?
>>
>>9022083
rekt
>>
>>9022386
>>9022377
>>9022376
R.I.P in pieces to all of ya.
>>
>>9022390
We'll get it done some how, anon. I have to get all my shit done tonight because my ass has to be on a bus at 11am tomorrow.
>>
>>9022403
How far away are you?
>>
Praise this there is no item check for the DR this year.
now i can carry around my shitty giant sword and knock things and people over with it.
>>
>>9022406
Just a few hours but I can't drive so I'm taking the Greyhound. It's around $35 round trip so cheaper than driving anyway.
>>
>>9022414
Ride safely.
>>
File: 1426857583656.gif (2MB, 380x340px) Image search: [Google]
1426857583656.gif
2MB, 380x340px
>>9022417
Thanks anon. I've taken the Greyhound to Atlanta and back so three hours is nothing compared to that. As long as I'm not trapped with loud weebs I'll be fine since I doubt I'll be the only AZer on there.
>>
I had to cancel my hotel reservations. Because I didn't realize their were hidden cost. So, I did the last minute thing and asked one of my friends to let me stay in his room. I'll be paying $90 instead of $475. Fucking Sheraton.
>>
File: ouchialmostcutmyselfonthatedge.jpg (42KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ouchialmostcutmyselfonthatedge.jpg
42KB, 480x270px
>>9022153
>>9022199
>>9022204

I guess no one told you that 4chan is a website for grown-ups, huh?

Go back to Facebook, kiddos.
>>
>>9022424
You're welcome, anon.
>>
>>9022428
oh neat I'm staying there too with a bunch of friends. hotel fees sucks. luckily I only have to pay $60.
>>
>>9022443
He's at the Marriott this weekend so that's nice and convenient.
>>
>>9022452
well I mean the sherton is right next door so it's just as good.
can't wait to sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor
>>
>>9022454
Not knocking the hotel but I wish there wasn't any hidden fees. Thank God I have friends that are going.
>>
We can buy a badge as well as pickup preordered ones too tomorrow? I need to get one for my friend so we can bypass the long line on Friday
>>
>>9022465
Yup.
>>
File: AshelyRoberts.jpg (38KB, 540x146px) Image search: [Google]
AshelyRoberts.jpg
38KB, 540x146px
>>9022025
Yup, she can make anyone feel better about themselves. I had plenty of friends stalked by her. She made a post saying this...
>>
>>9022477
I'd fuck her in the bathroom
>>
>>9021974

What did they say?
>>
>>9022477
Doesn't she have a boyfriend right now? I don't know how she keeps getting them when she looks that dumpy for a 30 yr old.
>>
>>9022477
this just lets me know who to stay far FAR away from
>>
>>9022569
you honestly don't know how low our standards can go with compared to the length of time passes without getting any.
>>
>>9022477
Doesn't she say that every year?
>>
>>9022579

I'm a 30 year old v and I still wouldn't

I'm fine with my hands
>>
I wonder if that old asian man who always cosplays as a pokemon trainer or sailor mercury is gonna be there.

He's at every con that's hosted in NC
>>
The man with that walk?
>>
Any good places to eat near the con for poorfags like me?
>>
>>9022635
Pizza place, Fire Wok, Chick-fil-A, the mysterious McDonalds I've only heard tales of..
>>
>>9021682
This dick is still whining about how they can't afford to spend lots of money at AZ so instead they get their friend to buy them artbooks so they can show them off later.
Multiple people have told them ways to earn money or a free badge and they've ignored it all.
>>
>>9022638
CONS ARE NOT A NECESSITY. If you can't afford it, don't go. People are dumb
>>
>>9022638
This fucktard is probably the person who goes around throwing subtle hints at people like "Man I really wish I could get that Naruto kunai.... it's only $5 but I don't have that much. It's /so/ cheap"
>>
>>9022642
>>9022647
>Which is what I'll barely have money for. I just enjoy having stories and kinda showing off what I got like" hey guys look at the cool things I got, it was awesome." Most of which ends up being art and art books, though it's my friend who buys em for me. Animazement is more then a con for me. It's a chance to make new friends, meet up with old ones and make new memories each day. I just try my hardest to get everything out of it that I can ya know?
>>
>>9022651
"I like showing off things that I made my friends buy me because I'm broke but lol such fun stories and memories!"
>>
>>9022620
What's that guy's deal anyway?
>>
>>9022667
Does he have some bone illness?
>>
holy shit thread blew the fuck up lmao.
>>9022375
Same bro. I'm currently sewing fucking arm socks and still have to style two wigs and iron-on a symbol... r.i.p me
>>9021662
Kek
>>
>>9022670
osteohomosis, commonly referred to as gay bones
>>
Oh that Montaya chick tends to repeat herself ALOT.
>>
>>9022107
I've been going since I was like 14??? I'm 21 now
>>
>>9022153
>>
>>9022760
Same ... started going at 14. I'm 26 now. Giant manchild
>>
>>9022780
i didn't even start going to cons until 2014
>>
>>9022477
That right there is going to make me freak out...

If anyone is wondering i am the ex of that crazy lady a few years ago. She is still obsessed of me as of this day. I am not going to be safe X.X
>>
>>9022879
R.I.P Anon
>>
>>9022879
LOL I almost dated her. Talked on okc once or twice, shared numbers and i eventually met my current girlfriend. i missed two texts and got
" WE ARE DONE. DONT EVEN TALK TO ME AGAIN"

Wow glad i didnt try anything, i couldnt even do that piss fucking drunk with as many pills needed to even get a blood cell in my dick looking at her. Ill be hanging around Decade this weekend, if shes bugging you come find us we will sheild you from her bullshit if you need it.
>>
>>9022879
damn, hide anon.

I think I fucked up. I accidentally dyed my hands blue while dying my hair (fuckin cheap ass gloves ripped ) Any idea how I can get this crap off my hands so I don't have to constantly hide them for picture? I've tried toothpaste, household cleaners, and the ol soap and water.
>>
>>9022879
Hope she's not into black guys like me.
>>
>>9023174
Baby oil or vegetable oil. If that doesn't help than try dish detergent. Tbh it probably won't get rid of all of the dye but it should fade some
>>
>>9020774
not me my dude, but my shitposts don't get any likes :'^)
>>
File: 1383088672425.jpg (221KB, 898x809px) Image search: [Google]
1383088672425.jpg
221KB, 898x809px
First time animazement with some friends, we're already here (Thursday).

Are there any con parties going on etc. today? Or this weekend?

If not is there any way to find out?
>>
Anyone cosplaying an overwatch girl?

I want to fuck an overwatch girl.
>>
>>9023618
is the line crazy already? I was wondering when I should get there.
>>
>>9023633
Not sure, at a hotel now. They open up the pre-con or whatever around 6, so that's when we're heading over.
>>
>>9023634
I was thinking I'd go around 6 or 7. I saw on Facebook that people were already lined up though
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>9023635
Shit maybe we'll head over around 5 or so then.

My friend needs to get a wig or something in like a half hour anyway, I'll update if we happen to stop by.
>>
Nevermind. I'm going tomorrow when my friend gets into town. I've got too much still to do lol
>>
Same anon as before, line is pretty long here now. Apparently there are some precon panels so I'd say come if you want to see those.
>>
I've been attending since 2003, haven't missed a single AZ since its always within 20min of my house. I can't dance with anyone at the dances/raves anymore, I'm way too old now (turning 30 in July.)

Hopefully the Initial D machines return this year in the gaming room (ver7 I believe). I'll be there a lot rekin noobs if it is.

A warning to the weed smokers, you used to be able to chill in the nearby parking garages to have a smoke, but now they got 'safety officers' (not cops) walking around constantly making it a pain in the ass. Choose your smoke spot wisely folks.

Dealers room is a fucking ripoff, remember that.

Don't pay attention to any online drama relating to the con, cosplayers tend to be a emotional bunch (no offense to cool cosplayers.)

Hit your e-cigs outside guys, last year they instituted a no e-cig inside rule.

Have fun folks, find panels you want to attend and mark them down, usually you can stay busy the whole weekend if there is enough interesting shit.
>>
File: Berserker_199.jpg (35KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserker_199.jpg
35KB, 960x800px
Heard there was a home stucker that showed up with a dong attached to their costume. Anyone get picture? Or screen cap the fb drama
Thread posts: 373
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.