[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nitpick thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (232KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 720x960px
Didn't see one so made one.

Picture: outfits nice but I think it's thrown off by the tights and headdress. If it where the back one maybe it wouldn't look so off to me.
>>
>>9006656
Definitely agree on the headdress, it should be black. The socks are.. interesting.. The gold looks out of place since there's no other accents to bind it into the outfit. My biggest concern is the shoes though.. Seriously, normalfag shoes in gothic?
>>
>>9006659
Holy shit I didn't even notice the shoes. I was too busy questioning the choice of headdress that I didn't notice the miss matched shoes.
>>
>>9006656
It's bad coording, which is nothing new from this girl.

The headdress is stark, it doesn't fit the goth aesthetic, imo something black or blackxwhite would have been a much nicer touch. The socks clash, the shoes don't match, and she needs a wig. It doesn't even feel gothic, maybe she didn't know what style she was trying to portray and mashed up a little of everything. You can't just add white items to the coordinate because there is white in the dress, that's a novice mistake.
>>
>>9006656
Are the tights actually gold or are they see through? I think i see skin colored knee areas
>>
>>9006692
>The headdress is stark, it doesn't fit the goth aesthetic

The coord is terrible, but the headdress is very much gothic.

She's always coordinated terribly but at least she isn't super greasy like she used to be. That poor elastic is so stretched out. I don't understand how her legs are so thin when her torso is so fat.
>>
>>9006692
I know she's got terrible outfits in general. She's rarely posted something that has amazed me. But I think this one could have been okay with a few simple tweaks like black tights and a headress. Maybe a deeper red lipstick, nicer boots and a wig or better styled hair. It's a boarder line ita. Nitpick.

>>9006700
Gold or not they don't match and work with the print.
>>
>>9006700
They're sheer and white. Not sure why this is a question unless you are blind.
>>
>>9006714
The cut really does do nothing for her, sadly - the empire line cut is just very unflattering on her figure. The socks are terrible, and clash with the rest of the outfit, aside for the shoe.boots. While some types of normie footwear can work really nicely with Lolita, these feel a little off, a calf length boot with a silver zip, or something closer to a court shoe would work much better. While I wouldn't necessarily say that she definitely needs a wig, she could style her hair a little more, as it just sort of blends in with everything.
>>
>>9006722
I'm not >>9006700, but it looks like they asked because >>9006659 seems to think they are white x gold.
>>
>>9006739
They also look white and gold to me. I feel like if she wasn't wearing such a coveted MoitiƩ print, this would be branded as ita rather than nitpick. She's following the rules but it's a mess. Nothing matches and she's wearing the ugliest normalfag booties.
>>
>>9006722
I just pointed it out because everyone was calling them gold (and they do appear gold until you zoom in)

>>is this cgls version of the blue dress
>>
File: image.jpg (596KB, 2048x1787px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
596KB, 2048x1787px
She looks cute but not lolita. Edging into sexy baby territory honestly.
>>
>>9006656

stretching out that IG... oh well probably worn by like 6 other people anyway. that headdress only works with all white
>>
>>9007018
She needs to get rid of the cardigan and hideous choker, and get some better headwear. (And wear a sports bra, too.) I do like her make a lot, the blush looks nice on her.
>>
>>9007077
The makeup is way too heavy. But she did also go to a Japanese fashion meetup. Not particularly a Lolita one. She just posted this in CoF which is what makes this a weird thing.

I do agree, the cartigan needs to go.
>>
>>9007018
Something about this kinda says "ageplay" to me. Is it the hair in thin pigtails?
>>
>>9007018
girl needs a wig to hide her shitty dye job more than anything else
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 720x960px
The gold shoes don't match any thing. And the vest just doesn't seem right to me.
>>
>>9007018
Her bad makeup, shitty craft accessories, and badly dyed stringy hair are the worst parts of this for me.

>>9007441
This is pretty tragic. Literally none of it works together.
I'm curious about the thought process behind pairing a pink and brown cutlery themed dress with a flower crown, grandma vest, and gold shoes.
>>
>>9006760
>>is this cgls version of the blue dress
Yeah the fact that so many gulls here argue about color.... even though color is always going to vary per monitor....

And yet it's okay to rip someone a new one of nitpick shit slightly off color.
>>
>>9006656
Man I dislike everything about how she put this together. Hell even black legwear would make the shoes not look quite as bad.
>>
>>9006656
>hair in an up do style to slim upper body
>necklace to break up solid black up top
>black sheer tights
>black headdress
I liked the idea of bringing out the white, but she fell flat on the execution. Perhaps a more polished shoe and white opaque tights could have worked better with the white headdress.
>>
File: image.jpg (253KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253KB, 768x960px
All I would change is the socks. The color is not even close to any thing else.
>>
>>9007671
She was probably trying to match the sax on the print. Personally I would've preferred navy shoes nad white ankle socks, but I have an unreasonable hateboner for white shoes with nonwhite main pieces.
>>
>>9006656
I seriously have never seen her make a good coord.
What the heck is up with that.
>>
>>9007886
There are two types of people in the world: one has an eye for making a good fashion coord, the other cannot. It's how people make good bodyline outfits and how others make head-to-toe brand outfits look bad.

I believe she has been around for over five years, and I've never seen a good coordinate. All the Cat's Tea Parties and Iron Gates in the world will not give you the ability to coordinate well.
>>
>>9007910
She's actually got a closet full of brand and almost always misses the mark. She knows the Lolita rules and follows them decently well. But she just has a bad choice in accessories, fit and color scheme. The worse part is she's the main mod of a comm. I hate to see what the rest of the comm looks like.
>>
>>9007910
She's definitely a good example of that.
I don't think she's ita or anything, but after 5+? years you'd think she'd learned from it but you see no real progress in her.

>>9007949
Yeah I wonder about that too.
There are several mods that aren't very good though, like Wonderfinch and this girl.
I guess it's about who set up the comm (online or local comms for meets) and who's friends with them?
Not about who's popular or very good.
>>
>>9006656
I'm convinced she cut diamonds into a pair of normal white tights. that would be awesome for punk, but it's ita as hell here
>>
This girl. her shit is so boring to me now, all her outfits fall into the same category, she always has some kind of overlay some kind of ott scepter, no wig. Nothings overtly WRONG with her outfit, its just a nit pick, I can't put my finger on what it is, just that all her outfits are the same.
>>
>>9007671
I feel like if she had added more accessories to match the sax it would have worked out.
>>
>>9008129
... that's not how tights work? Seriously, go cut into some old tights and see if you can still wear them without tearing happening left and right.
>>
>>9007957
See the current local comm thread, many others do not want her in charge >>9005627

The other current mod Arizona is wonderful, she dresses beautifully and works to stay active. It gets a bad reputation here, not everyone is ita.
>>
>>9007957
Nah WF isn't apart of that comm any more. She's move on to other comms but she's another Lolita that's been in it for over 5 years and hasn't shown any improvement. I know a few people
In the comm of question and they dress fairly well for being into the fashion fr two years. but they really don't like the girl running it. I guess she's a frequent lurker here and doesn't take well to negativity reguarding the comm. there was some well dressed girls in the past. Porcelain song I think it is. She pops up from time to time in the EGA threads and gothic Lolita inspo threads often. There's far better dressed girls in the community they just are not active and ventured into their own worlds.
>>
>>9008141
Isn't that a wig? Rosie uses a natural one a lot or styles her hair. Her ott style is similar, yes but, they look pretty and why change a bad formula? Her staffs can be overdone, but they're for big events and they look good. I'm also a bit biased though since I know her, but it would be nice to see her change it up a bit. Maybe a cute short wand? Try the underskirt trend or whatnot, in the end it is up to her if she wants to change.
>>
>>9007949
This. Her closet full of brand has never helped her actually wear it well. If you say anything she will huff up about how long she's been in lolita though and how much she knows. If that's the case it never shows.
>>
>>9008262
It's not a BAD formula, Im just bored. thats why its a nitpick. Im just bored with what shes doing, I wanna see her shake it up. Its true its up to her, but I needed to vent, hence my post.
>>
>>9008129
Are you really that stupid?
>>
>>9007441
Nothing here actually matches. Normally I am not even one to comment about these things but literally all the pinks are completely different shades and they almost clash. Also that vest is not flattering at all on her.
>>
>>9008272
She's more of a do as I say and not as I do type of person. I'm sorry but someone like that shouldn't be a mod. You get new Lolitas in your community, you need to be a good impression of the fashion. not spew what to do and not to do, then turn around and do the not to dos. This is probably why AZ has soo many itas and problems. They have a mod who can't take constructive criticism but can dish it and be nasty on cgl about the itas in get community. Smh. Soo tragic.
>>
>>9007018
I think it's the fact that the dress reminds me of a Halloween costume. Looks thin, cheap and homemade.
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 1000x1500px
I like this outfit although it's not my style, but the hair really really kills it for me. I hate this short style with Lolita. Even more when it doesn't work with the face shape.
>>
File: AatP - 109P830-w.jpg (229KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
AatP - 109P830-w.jpg
229KB, 480x640px
>>9008129
Pretty sure they're these.
>>
>>9009012
Cut into, sheer or gold it doesn't match and looks like garbage.
>>
>>9009006
I agree with you on but I think the style can work fine with lolita. It's just this cut doesn't suit her face and she's too chubby otherwise for it too work either. It makes her look off balanced.
>>
>>9008129
Stay retarded, anon
>>
>>9008945
I dislike the way she mods but I will say that isn't true. She can take concrit and and she doesn't come here and be nasty/shit post about people in her community.

inb4 whiteknight, just want to get it right.
>>
>>9009024
I don't think she's too chubby, but her face is long and her hair cut brings attention to it.
>>
>>9009061
Only white knights say inb4 white knights. She's been caught in the past posting people here to make fun of them. Alex is guilty of it and so is Kat. There's many other keyboard warriors in the comm that post here but the most common are the ones listed.

But Candice can't take crit at all. She may play like she does but obviously doesn't take any of it into consideration since she's always making the same mistakes in her outfits. In her early years of being in the comm she admitted the frequented here and it was obvious when she posted because of her writing was very barbaric. I mean mines not much better and I'll at least admit it. But she's pretty obvious when she's posting.
>>
>>9008141
I agree. The worst is that she wears insane OTT accessories with ugly oversized wigs and casual tea parties. Do people not realize that tea parties are for casual outfits? None of her stuff makes sense. Plus she always takes awful upskirt photos like a pervert
>>
>>9007018
This is fucking hideous
>>
File: image.jpg (372KB, 772x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
372KB, 772x960px
I really don't like the shoes, blouse and hairstyle or lack there of.
>>
>>9009122
I do not like her, take it how you will. You are correct, she does not apply concrit. If she did, she would improve, she absolutely lacks skill. She still has a presence on /cgl/ which is irksome.
>>
>>9007018
This girl is very pretty but obviously on the curvy side. Wearing such a sort dress with otks and so much thigh showing screams kinderwhore to me, not lolita
>>
File: R-series ribbon cookie.jpg (103KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
R-series ribbon cookie.jpg
103KB, 720x960px
>>9009006
I really like the colour combination but I'd like to see a more feminine bob with some curls.

Here's my nit pick- forcing the white. This would of been super cute with a red beret, white sheer polkadot tights and red shoes
>>
>>9009292
My thoughts exactly
>>
>>9009296
This would've been cute if she switched the white for beige or brown, and added a pop of red like you said. The wrist cuff cardigan combo and star clip are also really weird for this.
>>
>>9009296
I want to know what is going on with her feet.
>>
>>9009509
Pancake tights.
>>
>>9009516
Oh. It looked like she was wearing leggings then had some god awefull footy socks.
>>
>>9008397
Not the person you replied to but, those tights were manufactured (knitted) that way, not cut.

Are YOU really that stupid?
>>
>>9009618
that's literally what the anon you replied to was saying
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.