[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taobao thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 57

File: Taobao-mall.png (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Taobao-mall.png
33KB, 400x400px
Old thread: >>8973651

FAQ (Please Read!):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E0PUag4NzqCCFZ7s2AE_QefWhni2NwvC9sxrRpKeYXk/pub

Taobao Dictionary:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ams6Fl3miZSndGZIUnY0eGludFBMYVJpTF8yTWwzTEE

New Store Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DBqv6dQIQAgVnBozcElII1vITU0F7R9yBc2-nsX-c1c/edit?usp=sharing

Shopping Services Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlgllpMiw3VNdGpfWFlYazhjblh5emRjZF9qMkJISWc

Budgeting Spreadsheet Template:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlgllpMiw3VNdG9qTGMwTG1sOG5SbU9KUGpBUVdsV3c&usp=sharing

Pop-up dictionary: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zhongwen-a-chinese-englis/kkmlkkjojmombglmlpbpapmhcaljjkde?hl=en
Good EL-CH dictionary: nciku.com
Translate text from images: newocr.com

Anon that will translate stuff: [email protected]

REMINDER!: Image search function and detailed filters are only available on non-US/global Taobao, so switch to the default Chinese mainland version in the upper left on the homepage.
>>
File: HTB1uNVvLXXXXXaOXpXXq6xXFXXXd.jpg (50KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1uNVvLXXXXXaOXpXXq6xXFXXXd.jpg
50KB, 800x800px
I've been trying to find those (pic) cat-ear necklace frames (just the frame, without the picture and clear cabochon) for diy purposes, using a lot of different keywords from other similar listings on taobao and google tr, but to no avail. Does anyone know a better term to find necklace frames (I don't think I'm even using the right English word)? Or if anyone finds them while looking for their stuff, please link me.
>>
Does anyone know of any shops that sell anything kind of Y.R.U replica/rip off shoes?
>>
File: 814kjyTXTQL._SL1447_.jpg (312KB, 984x1447px) Image search: [Google]
814kjyTXTQL._SL1447_.jpg
312KB, 984x1447px
Can someone suggest the best seller of the "Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki" cosplays from Love Live?
Picture related.

Whatever one that looks the best.
>>
ugh buynosaur has been so terrible with their communication lately, I've been waiting days and days for them to reply to my emails.
>>
File: catear.jpg (180KB, 1206x768px) Image search: [Google]
catear.jpg
180KB, 1206x768px
>>9001413
I found it on aliexpress.

I searched cat Cabochon Necklace CN-003. The CN-003 is what brought it up.
>>
>>9002086
they emailed me back yesterday with info on a quote and questions I had. Last week I sent an email as well and they were pretty quick. Not sure why I lucked out though, but I guess they're still swamped
>>
Do you guys always do group orders? I want to a small haul for myself but I know If its just me, shipping is basically paying double for all my shit.
Is there a shopping service that only does 1 item orders for cheap orz
>>
>>9002272
I too only want one or two things. I'll probably wait until my comm does another group order or something.
>>
>>9002293
tfw in no community
>>
>>9002086
Message them on the chat when they're online anon, I've found they're quicker to get back that way
>>
>>9002086
>>9002372
Different anon, I haven't heard anything from them since the 14th of April, I've tried emailing them and messaging them on chat and I've had nothing back in 5 days since
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 362x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 362x365px
I'm looking to buy this style of shoe in larger sizes, does anyone know what term I should use to search it? (Pompom not required).

Also what is the name of this style of shoe in general ?
>>
>>9002506
Tea parties, but with a platform? Don't quote me on that, not a lolita.
>>
>>9002506
Try searching for "elevator shoes soft sister" that'll show you any type of shoe with platforms/hidden wedges and also pastel and generally cutesy. There's a better chance of at least spotting a similar shoe and getting the right search term that way.
>>
>>9002506
Looks like the Tokyo Bopper shoes everyone wore a couple of years ago, so try searching for the brand name? Sorry, not much help-
>>
>>9002092
Thanks so much anon!
>>
Please help, gulls.
Image to text is being absolutely shit on me.
I know the top measurements are women and the bottom are mens, but in what order are the measurements?
I'm guessing the last one is height.
>>
>>9002984
You're right about the top being women and the bottom being men. The rest are, from left to right: bust, waist (outerwear), hip (outerwear), waist (shirt), hip (shirt), and height.
>>
>>9003031
>>9002984
Close but (outerwear) is shirt and (shirt) is pants
Good effort
>>
I'm getting so frustrated. I've been trying to get in contact with buynosaur for forever, emailing and leaving messages and I seem to be getting no response at all. Is there anything else I can do? All my stuff is in except one damn shop with one damn item that hasn't been received. I made this order ages ago because I needed it by mid june and right now it's not looking good. I may just say to fuck that one item and send me everything else. But I can't even get a hold of anyone to even do that. I'm at wits end. I know they're busy but come on.
>>
i'm a big dumb with a big dumb question. friend and i switched shopping services to bhiner since the one we usually use wouldn't take a certain preorder.
i want to add something to my cart that the taobao page shows as in stock (it's preorder anyway, so made to order???), but bhiner is only loading the first 4 color options and i want one that's way down on the list. will they be able to figure it out if I just leave it at the default options and then leave sizing/color in the comments?
>>
>>9003529
protip: don't bhiner.
>>
>>9003196
Have you tried their website chatra? 90% guaranteed to get a responce
>>
>>9003196
>>9003823
Different anon, but the same problem. Been trying to get in contact with them for over a week via email and chat. Nothing. I haven't heard anything in a month now.
>>
>>9003823
I've reposted my message to their chatra literally every day. I'm beginning to think they wont respond unless they are active when I send it cause it says they have been on but haven't responded to my message.
>>
>>9003529
You have to use the up or down buttons on the keyboard to scroll through the drop down options.
>>
>>9003953
When I send them a 'Good morning. Have you seen my message?' during their online hours and they've always replied that day. Try that?
>>
>>9003196
I'm having the same problem, they were responding to me before but now won't say anything. I'm getting really worried as people said they are swamped with orders and I really need my items..
>>
It sounds like Buynosaur needs to close quotations again and focus on the orders they have... I understand they want the business but their inbox is probably bursting with messages that haven't been replied to...
>>
>>9003962
I'll have to give it a shot. Like I said, they never seem to be on when I am.
>>
>>9004073
I got an email from them this morning (sent them a message through chatra last night). Seems like there's only one person in the office while everyone else is on vacation?
>>
Does anyone have experience shipping stuff back to Buynosaur to return? A little annoyed that I paid their premium service fee and was still sent the wrong item. There's a few other things I'd consider returning as well, but I'm not sure it'd be worth it?

Also, Buynosaur insisted that they couldn't do Standard Speedpost, which is cheaper, as my items fit "perfectly" into the 5kg box... But they packed my box with empty boxes from other sellers? :/ I didn't have anything fragile that would've needed cushioning either. Not sure I'd use Buynosaur again based on this.
>>
>>9004073
They're on between 8am and 11pm Hong Kong Time. So just do the conversion to your timezone. They usually reply around noon their time.
>>
>>9004223
Tf, they just had a national holiday over there.
>>
>>9004240
Are they active on the weekend cause during the week I teach and don't have time to be on the computer for long periods of time in the AM (EST here).

>>9004223
>>9004265
I'm literally been trying to contact them for over a week so unless this holiday has been going on for that long they should have responded.

I know they're busy but I started my order a while before they closed quotes. I'm really regretting hopping on the bandwagon. Unless things get less congested, next time I'm just going to go back to TBR.
>>
>>9004326
I'm pretty SSs in general don't work during the weekend. I'm also EST, and I just send them a message at around 8pm-10pm and recheck when I wake up in the morning. They usually have answered by then.
>>
File: jacket.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
jacket.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
I'm looking for a cute rider jacket like pic related. Does anyone know where to get one or what phrases to search for?
>>
>>9004232
Wow, this is really weird. And making me kind of nervous for my order... I was gonna add a bunch more stuff to my order but I think I'm just gonna cut it off where it's at and use yoybuy or something until they get their shit together
>>
File: tumblr_mt54dppDtG1stlu8io1_500.gif (125KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt54dppDtG1stlu8io1_500.gif
125KB, 500x365px
I'm so scared, all my stuff's been "bought" but hasn't updated since. Hopefully I'll hear from them when I message them Monday. Reeeaaallly need this order by the end of the month. I think I'll be sticking with TBT after this, I'm too freaked out.
>>
I bought some stuff off Taobao and my SS sent them using registered airmail. On the tracking it says that the package left the Hong Kong airport on the 4th of May and is in-transit to Canada. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for registered airmail to reach the country of destination?
>>
Everybody: Please stop using buynosaur. Go with any other shopping service. Any.

I'm loyal to Buynosaur and want my fast, cute little SS back. I can weather this storm...
>>
File: Taobao Order.png (2MB, 1197x733px) Image search: [Google]
Taobao Order.png
2MB, 1197x733px
>>9004232
I was sent the wrong item too, in my order. I didn't receive the white chiffon blouse as listed - instead I got an off-white, long sleeve lolita blouse. IT's gorgeous, don't get me wrong, if anything I lucked out because I need one, but I wasn't sure if it was the Taobao shop that sent me the wrong thing, or Buynosaur??

Anyways if anyone got the blouse pictured instead of a longsleeve winter blouse, let me know. Both are from Circle Loli

ALSO I posted my order in the last thread because I received it and said I would do reviews, and then the week killed me.

Anons asked for reviews of both pink skirts, and the tights. I will do those. If anyone wants me to take pics/source/ or review anything else in my order, I will gladly do so.
>>
>>9004717
Anon, I'd love a review on the Ferid cosplay please! If it's decent, could you post link too?
>>
>>9004695
I highly doubt that's going to happen friend. If anything it's probably going to get worse especially around the holidays.
>>
>>9004717
Sauce on those lovely tights and the choker?
>>
>>9004717

No problem. I posted this pic in the last thread for someone who asked, and gave a brief review there too.

I think in this collage that's the wrong stock image because they were out, so I went with a cheaper option.

Ferid was roughly US$33 and looks like a trainwreck, but I was okay with that because I fully intend to do some alterations and spruce up the uniform in my own way. So you may not want to buy it if you don't intend to do the same, but for the price, it wasn't bad.

Decent suit material, lined inside with satin. The black were a mixture of cheap pleather and then the thicker, matte pleather to make the waist belt & armour piece on his hip, and the cross-shoulder strap. Iti had shoulder pads. The pants were gross, I just tossed them, and I've already got ones I'm going to wear with it. The main piece zips up the front which is kind of weird bt I guess not very noticeable. The gold is laughable, like cheap fabric and a flimsy chain; that'll be the first to go, and the buttons are cheap plastic too.

All in all, not bad for the price, and it leaves me with lots of leeway to make it better.

Ferid:
https://world.taobao.com/item/45555060129.htm

>>9004743
Choker you can see in the picture, but barely; it's very good quality though; a very comfortable weight and will last a long time.

Choker: https://world.taobao.com/item/524484550887.htm
>>
>>9004733
NICE, I like it when the picture doesn't even post, and I link to my own post instead of yours. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>9002296
I would do a group order with you? what are you gonna use?
>>
has anyone used dotdotbuy? im using it currently and i just purchased my first cosplay outfit. I usually just get smaller things but this is the biggest one so far/
>>
File: IMG_0778.jpg (822KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0778.jpg
822KB, 1632x1224px
>>9004743
Here is my review on the tights:

The design is actually embroidered on it, which I didn't realize it at first, with very delicate thread. It's very gorgeous. The tights are thick and smooth; I wouldn't wear them in the wintertime but I don't think they'll run very easily either, which is good. Pretty opaque.

The colour is a bit darker than in the stock photo; I guess my photo is accurate, except my lighting has a yellowish tint. But it's pretty close.

Would recommend.

Tights: http://world.taobao.com/item/41414307998.htm
>>
>>9004232
What about the picture they take of your order??
>>
>>9004567
Seconding this. There was a shop last fall that had them but they were fuzzy
>>
File: pixelpanties.png (485KB, 509x442px) Image search: [Google]
pixelpanties.png
485KB, 509x442px
This was asked like 2 threads ago but never got an answer... does Taobao have fakes of these yet?
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (713KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
713KB, 1632x1224px
>>9004717
HEre is the pink lolita skirt in my order; When I put it in the order, for srome reason it never occured to me that it was an Angelic Pretty replica. The skirt was like US$17 so I think I was just blinded by cute skirt + low price.

I realized that it would obviously be a replica by the time my order had been placed, and I was a little bit curious at that point to see how it would turn out. It was so cheap so if it was crap, I really didn't care.

So I was a bit pleasantly surprised when I got it. Obviously it's not Angelic Pretty quality, but the brocade is pretty nice, and the lace is okay. The buttons aren't even, though. There are two bows, one in the front, and one in the back, and both are removable with a pin. It's on the short side, though, but it looks pretty good even with my fluffiest petticoat.

So overall, it exceeded my (extraordinary low) expectations. I will probably wear it when I feel like being cute on my own and don't plan to impress anyone.

Skirt: https://world.taobao.com/item/520899631374.htm
>>
>>9004749
>>9004751
Thanks anon. For that price, getting it just for the jacket/cape isn't too bad so I'll keep in mind as a backup (I'm surprised it's lined). Happy to see someone else cosplaying Ferid!
>>
>>9004763
I ordered black overalls and got a pair of black leggings instead. To be fair, it was probably the seller's mistake and not Buynosaur's, since I couldn't tell in their pictures either. Buynosaur is being very nice about it, however. I'll probably just keep the leggings and see if I can get a partial refund. This and a few other factors do make me wary about using Buynosaur again, at least at this time.
>>
File: 2016-05-14 00.46.24.jpg (932KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-14 00.46.24.jpg
932KB, 1632x918px
>>9004848
I'm not sure how you didn't catch it was a replica when they literally used the ap stock pick lol. I have the real one and the difference is pretty hilarious. They look so different honestly you could get away with wearing it casually but don't bring it to a meet or anything.
>>
>>9005239
This is a pretty basic pattern, I guess she can wear her skirt wherever she wants.
>>
>>9004848
>>9005239
Whoa, huge difference! I made the mistake of ordering a replica skirt off taobao when I was new. Never again. Yea, it was cheap, but I never wore it anywhere bc it was so obviously a ripoff
>>
File: taobao.jpg (416KB, 634x624px) Image search: [Google]
taobao.jpg
416KB, 634x624px
Those are my last ordered items. I've been waiting for Nameless since February, I guess. The shoes might arrive soon, if customs are gentle with it.

Some were ordered with Bhiner, others with Spreenow and the newly ordered dress on the left with Buynosaur.
>>
File: 1429729199555.jpg (51KB, 470x614px) Image search: [Google]
1429729199555.jpg
51KB, 470x614px
I'm just about to place my first order, and I was going to go with Buynosaur because everyone has been talking very fondly of them these last threads, but considering what people in this thread has been saying I'm not so sure anymore...
What other other shopping services are there that are active and good besides Buynosaur?

Also bonus question, is it worth buying petticoats from Taobao? I need to get one, but I'm a bit scared that it'll take up so much space/be so heavy that shipping will be much more expensive
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 640x737px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 640x737px
My items are finally at the Buynosaur warehouse! I ordered in March so I'm glad they're finally moving along, though they won't be here in time for my con sadly

Just a heads up though, they have another holiday so there might be some delay in responses and things like that
>>
Any gull that has ordered some sleeveless v-neck cardigans, a sleeved cardigan and a white shirt + bows lately? I just got pictures om my stuff and what I just described were included in the bunch. (Possibly mixed up stuff?)

TLDR; I got pictures of someone elses stuff. Are they yours? Have you gotten mixed up stuff?
>>
>>9005436
dunno about the petticoat question, but before buynosaur I was using taobaoring, they were usually pretty great service. Beware of hidden fees though (but as long as you think it all through well it's not bad). i'll probably alternate nowadays depending on how quickly I need my items
>>
>>9005436
...Have you ever seen a petticoat? They're super light and squish down into nothing
>>
File: 1463180972937.jpg (109KB, 650x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1463180972937.jpg
109KB, 650x1123px
I'm looking to make a yanki cosplay and I can't find anything like this on Taobao. The jacket is called a 長ラン and the pants are ボンタン but I can't find anything with those search terms or gakuran, chouran/nagaran, bontan.

Anyone know what I should be searching for?
>>
>>9005481
Ah, yeah, now that you mention it I remember that I've heard some good about them too. Thanks!
>>9005484
I do have one that I got from Milanoo (don't judge me, this was like five years ago I didn't know they sucked) when I ordered a dress, and it's pretty light but not super squishy, idk
Maybe it's just because it's shitty. I was just a bit unsure. Thanks!
>>
>>9005533 again, I was going to place an order with taobaoring, I created an account, but I cant log in? Like every time I try to log in it says the password is wrong? I've reset the password about five times and it just doesn't work... Am I literally retarded and just doing it wrong, or is there something wrong with their site?
>>
>>9005436
A long while ago I bought my first petti from Classical Puppets. They're lighter than you think and they're easy to squish in small spaces.

Also please use a different service unless you're not rushing to get the items. I recommend TBR.
>>
>>9005524
I found some using 诘襟制服学生服
You might need to play around with that term some more, but there's a few there.
>>
>>9005436
I used taobaotrends before buynosaur, I really liked them. I don't know how expensive they are in comparison to other SS, but they have a nice cart system and good communication, and I got my stuff pretty quickly!
>>
>>9005692
I actually got a lower price on them for a couple of orders compared to some of buynosaur's quotes. So, I'll stick with TBT.
>>
Has anyone bought any kind of umbrella from Taobao before? I'm looking at some collapsible ones but I'm concerned about quality.
>>
>>9006050
I have. It looks alright but I haven't tested for actual functionality yet.
>>
File: 2016-05-15 01.41.55.png (316KB, 586x323px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-15 01.41.55.png
316KB, 586x323px
Any other terms other that 'rabbit bag' or, rabbit purse I should be using to find this bag an anon posted in the previous thread?
>>
>>9006050
i have a few times. First one I bought was one of those automatic umbrellas. was pretty cheap but didn't last one. the button broke. 2nd i've had for a year, maybe two? it's a "sun" umbrella so it has a black uv lining but it's waterproof enough so i used it for that as well.
>>
>>9006050
You will basically get what you pay for in term of quality, collapsible ones that look cute but will die in anything strong than a breeze
>>
>>9005445
They were pretty responsive today even though it's Sunday there.
>>
>>9006082
Ahh anon that was me, sorry I thought I sent you the link.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.6639537.1997196601.170.83hHKQ&id=524482086509
>>
>>9006050
I bought a couple of parasols off taobao. They look great and function as they should but i havent used them enough to speak for quality.
>>
Buynosaur just quoted me for shipping and I have to pay service costs again...? Is this a mistake? I hope so cause otherwise I am not using them again.
>>
File: 1425676358240.gif (850KB, 400x426px) Image search: [Google]
1425676358240.gif
850KB, 400x426px
Okay so I just made my first taobao order and I'm so fucking nervous
I'm so scared that something will go wrong, that I'll get the wrong items, that things wont show up at all
It's been like ten mins and I'm a fucking wreck already, I'll probably be until the package has arrived
How do you gulls deal with this? Am I just overly paranoid?
Sorry for kinda OT and stupid useless post, I just needed to vent
>>
>>9006946
Something will go wrong. Pretty much always does. Just roll with it. You will be happy with most of it and it will cost a fraction of what you would pay for it outside taobao.
>>
>>9006946
Have you ever shopped online before? Maybe you should take babby steps first where everything is english and you have guaranteed returns/refunds (asos, modcloth, forever21) because shopping on taobao can be frustrating as fuck, even though I can read chinese
>>
>>9006946
Pretty much what was already said. I'm quite experienced with Taobao shopping, but I still feel low-key stress each time. Just be flexible and don't expect things to go as smoothly as you imagine it to be. Something will go wrong, but it's not the end of the world.
>>
>>9006970
I have, I've bought of aliexpress more times than I can count, and other places too, so I'd say I'm fairly experienced in online shopping, just first time doing a taobao order. I ordered lolita dresses and bloses and shit, and it ended up being quite expensive...
>>9006975
>>9006951
Well fuck, now I'm even more nervous.. As long as everything actually arrives and I don't get any huge extra fees I'll be happy atleast...
Thanks for your replies, even if I didn't really get any less nervous haha
>>
>>9006933
You mean the 8%/10%? Yeah, they shouldn't have that twice. Contact them.
>>
>>9006980
I think you just get used to, like everything else. Well, if it makes you feel better, people typically get their packages safely without huge extra fees (unless they live in Europe or something).
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
Where's everyone's favorite store for Lolita/otome blouses? I'm thinking about ordering this one from Auora&ariel but I want to order a bunch from different stores too.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 428x500px
>>9007396
Magic Tea Party and Soufflé Song has nice cheap blouses. I really like the quality of a MTP blouse pictured, it's very soft and comfortable. I wear it outside of Lolita and always get compliments. Soufflé Song I have a detachable sleeves that replicated a popular BTSSB blouse, and it's very gorgeous (material isn't as nice as the original, but it's comfy and perfect for summer).
>>
>>9006981
Ah, I see. I thought it was weird, I emailed them, thank you !
>>
>>9007437
Seconding MTP! I have one of their quarter sleeve blouses, and it's extremely comfortably. The lace is very nice, as well. Very soft!
>>
File: 1463120156528.jpg (38KB, 643x425px) Image search: [Google]
1463120156528.jpg
38KB, 643x425px
>>9006981
>mfw I noticed but paid it anyway just so I could get my shit
>>
Has anyone here ordered from Soufflesong/Neverland Lolita recently? I'm looking to order a few of their newer pieces so I'm curious if their measurements, especially when it comes to the bust, is accurate.
>>
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is it now easier to buy directly from taobao sellers and have them send overseas?
They now have the USPS logo for shipping and say they accept Visa and MasterCard.
>>
>>9007681
no, there's a forwarding service but it sucks and loses your things
>>
>>9005396
Please can you link me to the bag, hair ribbon and both dresses?
>>
I got Buynosaur's Speedpost shipping because I wanted my package to arrive before I left the country for a month and I'm so pissed right now.

>pay for shipping on the 3rd
>Buynosaur is unresponsive and ships package super late but whatever, it's supposed to arrive in 2-3 days anyway
>tracking says it was posted on the 11th, arrives in my country on the 13th
>since the 13th it has been on 'pending customs inspection'
>my flight is tomorrow

I know Buynosaur can't help the shitty customs in my country but if they shipped my shit when I paid for it, this wouldn't have happened. I just want my package, I don't even care if I have to pay out the ass for customs.
>>
>>9007681
No.
I am having SO much difficulty buying directly that I gave up, gave into the CNY to USD to AUD exchange prices and continued to buy through an agent.

Even the tutorial docs don't help me.
>>
File: homura_doble_suicidio.jpg (130KB, 800x369px) Image search: [Google]
homura_doble_suicidio.jpg
130KB, 800x369px
>>9006990
>unless they live in Europe or something
>mfw I do live in yorop
>>
>>9007857
The right dress is from Ista Mori: https://istamori.world.taobao.com
It's called Nameless Poem and is out of order for now

The left dress and hair ribbon is from Resailan, currently on pre-order: https://resailan.world.taobao.com/

The bag is from Mu Fish: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a312a.7700824.w10872251-14022492688.2.ySf9VF&id=41836514952

:)
>>
File: TaobaoMay2016.jpg (2MB, 2024x1768px) Image search: [Google]
TaobaoMay2016.jpg
2MB, 2024x1768px
First order I've done in ages, I was just going to buy a bunch of craft stuff but ended up with a few other things in my cart too, as you do
>>
>>9008087
Link to cat dress please oh my godd
>>
>>9008087
Source on cat dress please?
>>
File: what.png (34KB, 970x363px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
34KB, 970x363px
I can't help it, I'm fuming by now. I've been waiting for more than two weeks for buynosaur to ship and now the shipping is all wrong. I'm never using them again, I know people said they were good but all going on holiday if it's this busy is so ridiculous.
>>
>>9008101
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=520610968281
>>
>>9008103
>>9008106
Here you go
>>
>>9008106
Thank you kind fast anon <3
>>
>>9008107
Thanks, I accidentally hiveminded because that dress is so cute. And thanks for the very quick linking.
>>
>>9008104
What the actual fuck?
Minimun charge on SHIPPING?
Damn me, I just placed an order with them and already payed
>>
>>9008111
They JUST emailed me back saying they DO charge a second time but nagging them about them made them waive it.
>>
>>9008117
I understand, maybe, charge another fee on shipping, but is having a minimum the thing that annoy me
>>
>>9008123
Yes, I thought it was a bit much too, that's why I thought it was an error at first
>>
>>9008104
>>9008111
>>9008117
>>9008123
>>9008130
That is so odd. When I did my order (admittedly, several months ago) it didn't have this second 10% thing. Changed recently, I assume. Either way, that really does suck.
>>
>>9007681
I was going to say yes, but with my recent experience with JCEX I wish I had never ordered direct.
>order stuff back in early March, should arrive in time for Acen
>two items were taking a long time so I sent out everything else earlier
>package gets here in a timely manner but everything arrives loose within a crumbling box the size of a large suitcase
I'm the anon who posted a shoe/petticoat review a few weeks ago. Each of the shoes had just been taken out of their original packaging, wrapped in a thin layer of foam and dropped in an enormous box to bounce around mercilessly. One of them arrived with a dent at the toe, and pic related was bent outward at a 120 degree angle and almost all the decorations had fallen off.
>other two items arrive at warehouse and get shipped out
>reaches the US just as quickly
>given a Fedex tracking number instead of USPS for some reason
>has not moved from LaGuardia since April 25
I have never been so frustrated over shipping in my life. The tracking just says "label created" but the package hasn't actually entered the system, and as far as I can tell it isn't in customs. I brought it to JCEX's attention over a week after it hit NY, and according to their tracking it was in transit. (According to Fedex, nah, it wasn't.) Another week passes, and after I ask them to contact their American partner they ignored me for another week. (Aliwang status is clearly online, no response to my follow up message.) Yesterday I spammed them and they finally told me that their agency hasn't responded. I'm feeling pretty helpless and I know that if ordered through my SS all my stupid frilly clothes would be hanging in my closet right now.
>>
>>9007962
Didn't Hong Kong just have a some holidays though? The postal service was likely shut down.
>>
>>9007681
you can order direct from more shops nowadays, but they'll charge really steep prices if you want them to ship to you directly with no use of the taobao warehouse/forwarding system, and as you can probably tell from the other posts, the forwarding service is so hit and miss it's not worth it, especially for any big or special orders. I used zhongshan before, and you can find all my posts about them in the archives if you search their name.
>>
>>9008314
Do you have a list for this anywhere? For shops that accept direct order, like Lucaille wigs or SouffleSong , for example.
>>
Anyone know a taobao store that sells replica printed fabrics? Or stores that sell their fabric? I want to decorate my house with them but won't be buying a dress for that.
>>
>>9008351
You are probably better off going to spoonflower or something for that
>>
holy shit buynosaur is really slacking lately. are there holidays? i like need this order for a con that's 12 days away.... :s
>>
>>9008144
It's $30hkd which is like $4usd though. If that upsets enough people to get back to regular service for them then I am all for it
>>
>>9008390
Where have you been? It's been mentioned a few times that Hong Kong is having holidays last month and this month.
>>
>>9008165

Link for the glasses anon?
>>
>>9008390

I guess their little office is just a step away from collapsing since they are drowning in TB orders.
>>
>>9008396
It's the principal, not the amount of money. It's really shitty of them to tack a service fee onto a shipping cost. Unless they are just trying to recoup a PayPal fee then they are literally just taking money for no reason. I'm definitely gonna have some words with them about it if they try to charge me for shipping, too.
>>
>>9008390
AN? If so, I was in the same boat, my order had been taking so long and I was starting to panic. Just explained the situation and told them how close my deadline was getting, though, and they gave me a shipping discount and actually went out on a sunday to get it sent out for me; it should be here in the next day or so.
>>
>>9008390
>>9008757
also crying about stuff for AN...
haven't even shipped yet (from pruany). contemplating EMS shipping what they have so far and then just DHL the rest and pray both packages come in time.
wat do anon pls give advice
>>
>>9008452
It's listed in their fees upfront before you order, if you read their faq
They are providing you a service, they can charge you however they want, if you don't like it you can not use them????

>>9008800
Don't order just before a con
>>
File: tumblr_o2oo1rTQqT1sm7ehuo1_1280.jpg (73KB, 586x586px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2oo1rTQqT1sm7ehuo1_1280.jpg
73KB, 586x586px
I saw this pic on spreepicky's tumblr and tried to find it on taobao using the words bunny and sweater and can't seem to find it. Anyone got any ideas?
>>
>>9006685
Thank you anon, my rabbit hoarding continues.
>>
File: sobbing.gif (1014KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sobbing.gif
1014KB, 500x281px
>>9008914
was hospitalized for like a month until late april so my schedule went down the drain
>>
>>9008757
>>9008800
>also panicking for AN
Welp, considering my stuff still hasn't been shipped to Buynosaur's warehouse, I feel like I'm doubly screwed.
>>
File: il_570xN.903416810_b3be.jpg (78KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.903416810_b3be.jpg
78KB, 570x570px
Ideas for terms to search for 'cute' fake pills?
>>
>>9008959
>>9008923
image search that shit. if you can't image search on taobao, refer to OP
>>
>>9007514
>>9007472
Thanks gulls! Their blouses look adorable
>>
>>9008914
I didn't think it was something I would have to worry about since no other service does that. I'm aware they can do whatever they want. Doesn't mean I have to agree with it.
>>
>>9006685
Review on this please.
>>
>>9008966
I found it on etsy, and the photo is from a store there. I want to know if tao bao has any copies.
>>
>>9009149
I'd still search for it. People have tried to pass off generic taobao stuff as homemade before and something about the pic feels pretty taobao-ish to me.
>>
>>9009176
Holy shit this totally looked like something 'non tao bao' to me but yeah, o searched for the image and it really is from there. Thanks!
>>
>The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 17-Apr-2016

May 17th and no sign that it's reached the USA yet but damn it, the money saved from Surface Post was worth it for how heavy the package was.
>>
>>9008973
I mean yeah of course it's a new thing that no other SS does, but 10% (8% even if you go basic) is on the lower end of SS fees anyway, so I feel it's fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (506KB, 1242x1840px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
506KB, 1242x1840px
Aww...Buynosaur. I feel bad for getting a little upset with them. They've been so friendly and helpful, and now they're making up for a tiny mistake out of pocket. ;_; I can't stay upset at them. They're too genuine and nice. I don't mind waiting a while until the non-believers drop off and Buynosaur is its old self again.
>>
>>9009737
Aww man now I feel bad. I'd happily pay the 10% if it hadn't a minimum tho.
>>
>>9009748
Yeah. At least it's only like 4$.
>>
https://world.taobao.com/item/521903202447.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4004-11420317336.18.EFhMCc

Any feedback on these shoes?
>>
I payed for shipping three days ago and I haven;t heard anything back from my SS. Should I bother sending a message?
>>
>>9009737
I had wondered about the second fee but damn, the exchange rate is good so I don't feel to put off by paying it twice. Especially since they're so good to us.
>>
Saw something for the Frozen fans out there.

Anna skirt.

https://world.taobao.com/item/528798154027.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4004-13772809648.12.PYjRBe
>>
Is it just me or is it impossible to find ivory blouses on taobao? If anyone has a nice ivory/beige blouse I'd love the link
>>
>>9010339
I believe this is a replica
>>
>>9010363
Wow you think???
>>
>>9010440
Yeah. I just double checked. It's a Secret Honey replica http://ameblo.jp/secrethoneybyhoneybunch/entry-12017520900.html
>>
>>9010491
If >>9010339 is a replica then I think I like it way more than the Secret Honey dress
>>
>>9010509
You do you then friend. I just inform, I don't judge.
>>
I've got a new gig involving office cubicles. What are some stores and characters/words to search for cute office supplies and decor? Looking for things like:

>mousepads (with wrist cushion)
>planners
>memo pads (preferably sticky ones)

I'm totally cool with mascot stuff, but prefer Rilakkuma, Chococat, or Tuxedo Sam.
>>
>>9010491
I was being sarcastic. This is taobao, of course it's a replica. All the cute Disney inspired jfashion items are secret honey Replicas.
>>
>>9005524
So, no one else?
>>
>>9008087
Would you mind linking the white blouse and the blue cropped blouse?
>>
>>9011001
Try Japanese male uniform? Or JK male uniform? They're pretty rare though because I Taobao a LOT and I've only seen five or so listings.
>>
>>9008351
oujia sells her fabric sometimes, it's pricy though. The only fabric I've found outside of hers is like dream marine but I forget the shop
>>
>>9010972
My bad. From what I've seen most people don't deliberately link replicas unless its a bag, hence why I missed your sarcasm. You do you. Enjoy your replica.
>>
I'm trying to buy these shorts in mint (https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=530409900524), but the options only say "red, black, purple, blue". I figured the mint ones must be "blue", so I told my SS that (and that I wanted the mint green ones in the picture), but the store sent the dark blue/purple ones. Am I missing something? I'll try to buy them from a different store, but this still left me confused.
>>
Any U.S. gulls interested in doing a TaoBao group order?

I was thinking of going through Taobaotrends, but I'm open to suggestions. Left my email in the field for anybody who is interested/curious.
>>
>>9011003
They're both from here
https://shop117088503.taobao.com/
>>
Does somebody know where to get those shoes? I sam them on a looot of taobao stockpics (worn with dresses etc) but never in the shops themself...
>>
>>9011157
They might've thought you meant "navy blue" and sent the purple ones since thats the closest in colour
Next time try direct linking to a picture in the comments so they know exactly which colour you want! Good luck anon
>>
File: taobaoorder.png (2MB, 997x997px) Image search: [Google]
taobaoorder.png
2MB, 997x997px
Just did the first payment for this order. I'll provide reviews/sauce if requested.
>>
>>9009737
So they charge ~4$ extra for packaging and delivery cost and cgl is losing their shit over this?
I feel like I'm missing out something.
>>
>>9011817
It's because it's labeled as a 10% service fee. Usually, a SS will only charge a service fee on items + domestic shipping, not international shipping (though I assume those fees are built in somewhere).
>>
>>9008959
ebay has them as fake capsule pills with wedding and cute usually thrown in the listing title. Like $1 for 50 or so. I got a crap load as a prop for a Gorillaz cosplay.
>>
File: Taobao_orderMay.png (1MB, 1364x690px) Image search: [Google]
Taobao_orderMay.png
1MB, 1364x690px
First oder I've done in a long time, trying not to go crazy with it...
Any LL anons have cosplay stores they like? I've never bought a cosplay from taobao before and I'm a little nervous
>>
>>9012187
Source on blouse and half blouse (?) please anon.
>>
>>9011797
Source on top left?
>>
Has anyone bought fabric from Taobao? What was the quality like?
>>
>>9012193
Anon see >>9008087 and
>>9011186
>>
>>9012267
I bought PVC/vinyl type fabric once. It was pretty good and accurate to screen color (expected since I checked the reviews in advance and saw pictures of it being accurate). It had a factory smell though. The smell has dissipated after months and months of airing, but it's still kind of there so take that as you will.
>>
>>9012187
Source on black headband?
>>
https://nuanyangyangdongdong.world.taobao.com/
Do you guys know anything about/ bought anything from this seller? I'm thinking of making a purchase and everything seems to look pretty alright for the price but I'm not 100% sure.
>>
>>9012412
read the faq
>>
>>9012385

... is .. is this bait? the water mark is so clearly visible anon
Literally google "cutie creator taobao" and you have your answer
>>
File: sdahwf.png (3MB, 1566x1232px) Image search: [Google]
sdahwf.png
3MB, 1566x1232px
First Taobao order since August of last year. Its feels like its been forever.

Bought Holy Lantern in the MTO hype and literally have no black in my wardrobe haha, so I'm picking up a lot of things to coord with that.
>>
File: 1463160367490.jpg (112KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1463160367490.jpg
112KB, 640x640px
>>9008400
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=525834963068
>>9008165
For those of you guys that are interested, I got an update. I got so frustrated at JCEX that I begged them for the phone number of whoever re-ships their packages once they get in the country, and sure enough I got it. When the package reaches JFK (not LaGuardia, my bad) it is picked up by International Bonded Couriers, a private service who then pass it on to USPS (or Fedex, apparently). They said it's likely my package has just been laying around their warehouse for the past month and will need a few days to find it.
To be fair I should have expected this, but I thought using Taobao's forwarding service meant my stuff had to go through less exchanges, not more.
>>
>>9012279
Thank you!
>>
>>9008985
Surprisingly a good quality bag. Holds my essentials: Phone, coin purse, cards, keys, tissues, small note book & pen, ect. Can be a little hard to access if there is too many items in it - the zip entry is a little small. Comes with two straps, one a smaller size for holding, the other a longer one that goes across the body, although I wish it were a little longer, it doesn't sit as comfortably as i'd like. Zip is sturdy. The placement of the rabbits on the bag is a little annoying, but afar it's okay. Rabbits are made out of some kind of ceramic.
>>
>>9011797
link for the grey tull skirt?
>>
>>9012238
https://world.taobao.com/item/528270112726.htm?fromSite=main
>>
>>9013029
https://world.taobao.com/item/527303782565.htm
>>
>>9008087
What keyword did you use to find the resin molds?
>>
>>9012527
I can't read the link, where are those top right bows from?
>>
Buynosaur is taking ages...every time I send a message they don't answer, and it's been about a week. I need my package ASAP. Are they still on holiday? I'm so worried my cosplay won't get to me on time for the convention. ;~;
>>
>>9013312
same
they sent me a message about some store doesn't have the sjk I want. I messaged them about I don't want the rest of the order of that store (because I wanted only to match the dress). It has been 6 days, and I won't pay for a bunch of items I don't want
>>
File: 1453241103892.jpg (10KB, 429x271px) Image search: [Google]
1453241103892.jpg
10KB, 429x271px
Buynosaur was the slowest SS I've even use
Quaotation was 3 days, and payment another 3, I thought they will be faster after I paid... but no. Okay they're "so nice cute" but taking 11 days to read a message is extremely long. I'm not the only one tho.
(yes I tried chat messages)
One friend had to wait 12 days for an..."answer"
I don't need the faster service ever but Jesus Christ this is ridiculous.

I hope they add a chart system on their website, that will give them a lot of time I guess

>>9013320
After you pay the order, they will take between 5-10 days to answer you (and pray they'll give a definitive solution or you'll have to wait another week)
>>
>>9013320
>>9013375
Oh goodness. I don't have that long, my convention is next weekend. I've been telling them the date this whole time, and they still seem to slack in the communication department. I can send messages 3 nights in a row, with no reply. Delivered but not read. I used Buynosaur because so many gulls recommended it (this is my first Taobao order) but it seems to be a somewhat bad experience...perhaps I'll try TBT or SpreeNow next time. Hopefully they're quicker. I know Buynosaur only has a few employees, but jeez...I made my order around the 26th of last month.
>>
>>9013428
>>9013375
I agree, they're pretty slow. I usually get a reply within 48 hours, but that's because I'm pushing a lot. I feel bad about pressuring them so much since they seem overworked, but I just want to get my stuff! If they ship it by this weekend, it should arrive in time with Speedpost... Reading some of the past posts though, it seems they take time to ship even after payment.
>>
File: tumblr_lviasyOF881qc1u27o9_500.jpg (33KB, 488x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lviasyOF881qc1u27o9_500.jpg
33KB, 488x375px
>>9013375
Same. I didn't have any problems in the beginning everything was moving just about as fast as TBR usually goes, but it's just gonna to a snail's pace. I get that they are busy but I ordered early knowing I needed my shit by a certain time and this is taking a lot longer than I expected. It's been over a month now.
>>
>>9013312
In the same boat as everyone else. They were super quick getting back to me at first, when I was asking about the quotation and stuff, but now almost all my items are at the warehouse and I've messaged them a few times and left my email and they haven't gotten back to me, even when they're online. It's pretty frustrating.
>>
File: tumblr_lroosqNF9D1qf44uk.gif (249KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lroosqNF9D1qf44uk.gif
249KB, 400x225px
>mfw reading all the bad comments about Buynosaur just hoping that people will go elsewhere so I can keep using them without them being overworked from hype train riders
>>
>>9013630
I suppose when they have our money they can take it easy you know...
>>
>>9013684
All for you
>>
>>9013428
While everyone has been jumping to Buynosaur, I've been sticking to TBT and they are still so fast, cheap, and I think I'll stick with them.
>>
>>9013428
I like Spreenow a lot. They have a higher fee but they're pretty fast responding and updating things
>>
>>9013277

No worries anon !
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=44186595558

I've ordered from the shop before, it was nice stuff.
>>
>>9013684
I heard they do pre order stuff on taobao and what not? Is there any truth to this because if they're that easy to use and I can get pre-order dresses, I want to keep using them. They were great to me the first time.
>>
A while ago someone posted some shoes from Taobao in Lolita Updates and they were quite cute, but the tights in the photo were also really cute and people were asking for links. I can't remember which shop it was now, does anyone know what I'm talking about and can provide sauce? They were printed tights kind of like Grimoire's.
>>
>>9012187
Sauce on hat?
>>
>>9013784
The birdcage tights with the gold shoes, yea? I think they're r series emperors nightingale
>>
>>9013720
Does TBT mark down packages?
>>
>>9013804
Yes, most SS will even without you asking.
>>
Buynosaur. Never more. NEVER
Worst experience, even BL answer faster.
This is ridiculous.
>>
>>9013825
I usually use spreenow, but might give TBT a try in that case. Thanks anon.
>>
>>9012193
white blouse
https://world.taobao.com/item/41477733695.htm?fromSite=main
>>9012385
https://world.taobao.com/item/524191507650.htm?fromSite=main
>>9013792
https://world.taobao.com/item/526540541551.htm?fromSite=main
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 224x224px
Any gulls know where to find something like this on taobao?
>>
>>9013205
I actually cant remember, I've just had the shops saved for ages, sorry. Here are the links though if that helps
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=35309433131
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=38753507190
>>
I'm looking for warm lolita coats and gothic rosaries. Do you have any suggestions?
>>
>>9014264
Thanks anon!
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 184x273px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 184x273px
Is there an original seller for these cat underwear if so can someone direct me to them?
Thank you
>>
>>9014786

nonori taobao
>>
I'm going to make my first Taobao order!
I'm in the poor part of Europe and 1 CNY = 1 Local Currency so even small saving matters a lot.
Which SS should I pick? Are FS any cheaper?
I'll try to limit my order to 1-2 KG and pick 4-5 items so it'll be less than 200 CNY.
>>
>>9014803
>1-2 KG and pick 4-5 items so it'll be less than 200 CNY.
You might want to pick less items, unless they're small/light. At such a small size though, you might just want to buy from Aliexpress.
>>
>>9014806
The items which I want aren't on Ali at all or are horribly overpriced.

I was planning to buy 2-3 blouses and 1 hooded shirt thing, optionally a pair of cute pumpkin shorts.

Also if price of an item is 'for VIPs' and there's no normal price should I assume that I won't be able to buy that item?
>>
>>9014814
It means there's a discount for VIP members, which the SS you choose may or may not be.
>>
File: T2FvpNXdFXXXXXXXXX_!!22084008.jpg (110KB, 326x500px) Image search: [Google]
T2FvpNXdFXXXXXXXXX_!!22084008.jpg
110KB, 326x500px
>>9014321
I've got pic related from HMHM, it's withstood even brutal canadian winter temperatures and I love it to death. Cape, cuffs and collar all removable too! Would definitely recommend their stuff
>>
File: 477292108.1.jpg (35KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
477292108.1.jpg
35KB, 480x640px
>>9014321

>warm lolita coats

I was on the hunt for a long time and with the cost, I caved and just bought a second hand AP one. Its pretty warm and does me well in Canada. Ive heard brand coats being not warm but mine is... Maybe because its an older piece? idk

Depending on what you want consider the price
Taobao jacket $60 - $100
Second hand burando $50 - $150
dreamv - $100
>>
>>9012187
Ascosing is the only one I've bought from so far, amazing quality worth the price
>>
Hey guys I'm the anon who made the store spreadsheet but I moved at the end of last year and I haven't really been buying anything or browsing /cgl/ so I don't update it. Does anyone want access to editing it who would update it etc.?
>>
>>9014817
>>9014803
Ok so which SS or FS would be the best to make my order as cheap as possible.

>>9008104
That's HKD isn't it?

Is HKP option so expensive? I did calculate my order of 2kg to cost 99$ for shipping to Europe with Surface Registered Mail.
>>
>>9011797
sauce on the upper right skirt middle bottom skirt and mushroom sweater? Please
>>
>>9014787
So I think I found Nonori and their page on where these are sold but its blank for some reason can someone explain?

https://world.taobao.com/item/526518909687.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-5085036363.68.KaiECv
>>
>>9016643
can someone link me where the new pink ones are being sold?
>>
I'm probably just an idiot regarding this but has anybody ordered anything from stores like To Alice or Rainbow Star ( at lest I think thats the name of the store? It's mianyangrouchuanguo.taobao )

From what google translate is telling me everything seems to be like.. reserve? or preorder or something?? I thought this was understandable for stuff thats like 20-30 yuan but then I noticed the red text in the description of everything saying something about group order deposits...

I'm trying to bulk out my normie closet since I haven't actually bought clothes for myself in something close to 8 years but these two are pretty much the only places with stuff I like I just... have no idea if they're actually orderable to arrive quickly or not.
>>
>>9017030
You can order, but they're just pre-order. I ordered the pistol yankee set from to alice recently, pay full price up front but they will take a while to ship with you. Basically they only make however many orders they get so they don't have to put shit on sale. When they're no longer accepting orders for an item it usually changes the price to 9999999 yuan
>>
>>9017040
Ah, thank you Anon!!
>>
Buynosaur sent me an email and they have literally one person working there at the moment. That's why things are so slow. They said they've stopped taking new quotations again.

I get that they probably couldn't have predicted that they would get so popular, but to be this woefully unprepared for it?
>>
>>9017708
Well they just started out earlier this year? I figured they wouldn't have enough to staff and now I feel really bad that they're so swamped.

Hopefully they'll work through it and hire more people instead of shutting down their service entirely.
>>
>>9014321
I really like the coats of https://rose-melody.world.taobao.com/ as they have the option of changing the normal lining to thick cashmere plush?.

For rosaries (idk if they have any right now):
https://shop137188428.world.taobao.com/
>>
Going to do a small order within the next few days, which SS should I go for if I want the items preferably within a month? I'm okay with waiting a few weeks so I don't need it in like 3 days but I do need it by the end of next month.

I was going to go with buynosaur but seeing all the comments in the thread so far is making me steering clear of them for now. The items will probably weigh around 2-3kg overall and no custom sizing needed. Will TBT be alright? Or any other recs would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>9018283
Spreenow, they usually get my stuff approved and bought in time, but the fastest shipping they have is EMS. If all of your items are from reliable sellers, then bhiner might be a little faster because they offer DHL, but if something's out of stock you can't go back and add to your order.
>>
>>9014205
search 毛球发夹

>>9016643
part of it is that you're on the world version of TB, which will keep you from even seeing the item page. idk what the 600 yuan price is, my guess would be preorder/deposit but that's still pretty expensive?
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=526518909687
>>
>>9017708
Oh shit, I wonder what happened; or if this always was a one-man operation. I feel pretty bad for them regardless. Gonna wait with my order.
>>
>>9018283
I would recommend TBT.
>>
File: tumblr_o1jdyozmeB1td53jko1_1280.jpg (246KB, 750x1110px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1jdyozmeB1td53jko1_1280.jpg
246KB, 750x1110px
>>9018373
>¥599.00

Shit is it really $91 dollars for one of these cat lingerie sets on Taobao?
>>
>>9018686
Is there any reason why I shouldn't buy from another seller on Taobao the rest are way cheaper...
>>
Looks like Nameless Poem is finally shipping out. Mine arrived at my ss today and I'm super hyped to have it in my hands soon.
>>
Are CP pettis still shit? I'm making a taobao order and want to throw one in but if their shit I'd rather not.
>>
>>9005396
Link to both tights, please?
>>
>>9005396
Oh, and the shoes?
>>
I'm looking at these sets and it's listed as "swim wear" rather than lingerie are these still different?

The hole on the black one does look wide otherwise the rest looks fine.

The seller has a good rating 4 crowns.

https://world.taobao.com/item/530554606375.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.1v4hQI#detail
>>
Anybody use the taobao Zhongshan forwarder lately? I had a really good experience like 1.5 years ago but I remember reading a some bad reviews in the past threads and was wondering how they are now.
>>
>>9019181
Well. They lost my package, and tried to convince me to pay shipping again and then they'll "ship it". So all around sketch.
>>
File: tbpink.jpg (96KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tbpink.jpg
96KB, 800x800px
Where can I get this pink cat set for a good price?
>>
>>9018761
Just ordered a black A-line through clobba. Idk if the cotton slip part is supposed to be form fitting (my older CP bell has a more flared slip) but the poof is still fantastic after about 10 wears. No issues with ripping so far, but then I always handle my pettis by the waistband, I never tug on the organza
>>
>>9019243
What happened? Did you pay again or is your package gone forever?
>>
Have any of you tried ordering directly through Taobao and gotten an error when trying to pay for your items? It keeps giving me a system error or something even with different browsers. Driving me crazy.
>>
>>9019629
I refused to pay again. I told them if they actually found it, they can change the status on the official Taobao page with the actual weight and I'll pay through there. They refused to, so I told them to just keep the package that they "found", and never heard back. Worst part is I can't buy another because either bought the last one in stock.

RIP skirt.
>>
>>9019710
Where do you from if you don't mind me asking? Just wondering if there are any trends with Zhongshan and certain countries or anything.
>>
File: taobaoround2.png (4MB, 1334x1421px) Image search: [Google]
taobaoround2.png
4MB, 1334x1421px
Group order split between me and 6 other people. Just got released from customs yesterday so should be here sometime within the week! Started this in late March, so happy it's finally done and now I will never voluntarily be organizing a group order ever again.
>>
>>9019767
Sauce on the top left blouse and the bunny ear headband?
>>
>>9019767
Sauce on the Kotori wig and possible review when it arrives?
>>
File: 1464075350816.jpg (180KB, 670x829px) Image search: [Google]
1464075350816.jpg
180KB, 670x829px
Someone posted this in the menhera thread and I know I've seen them on taobao or AE before. Anyone know what terms I should try?
>>
>>9019655
I have. Sometimes with various stores and all the time if the item only has a "buy now" option. In the first case, I think the seller can choose to automatically reject an order once the system detects a foreign address, because an SS will be able to order just fine. In the second case, you need either a Chinese bank card or an available Alipay balance... which is impossible without a Chinese bank card.
>>
Going to buy something from an tai na
how long does it usually take to recieve your item?
>>
>>9004839
I saw these on Aliexpress, i bet on Taobao there are some knockoffs.
>>
>>9020063
image search
>>
>>9020143
Taobao image search is down (for me at least. I can't reach imagine.taobao.com) and reverse image search isn't bringing up any taobao results
>>
File: TaoBaoOrder.jpg (154KB, 632x696px) Image search: [Google]
TaoBaoOrder.jpg
154KB, 632x696px
My Buynosaur package is arriving today! If anybody would like links or reviews let me know. Everything I got was cheap. Here are some prices for references: Skirts (4.6$) Coat (18$) Shoes (5.3$) Underwear (90cents) Long socks (60cents)

I am so excited.
>>
>>9020255
I'd like reviews and links of the nanchatte clothing, red tea parties, and the bear skirt if that's not too much?
>>
>>9020255
>>9020295
Well...I...

I don't even know what to say. What the actual fuck, Buynosaur. I loved you guys. I didn't even mind the long wait. Literally half of my order is missing. I didn't get any of the 3 cardigans I ordered, 3 sweater vests, most of the socks, 2 pairs of bloomers, a skirt is missing, the shirt, and a dress. Fuck me.

So, I guess it is too much to ask to review, anon. On the bright side - the skirts that I got are really nice and fit well. They feel super light and comfy (perfect for summer) but don't look thin or cheap. I guess the tea parties are a secret shop reseller (?) and they're quite nice. If you're going to get lolita shoes off of TaoBao, for this price it's just great - get them. The inner sole is maybe a bit loose but doesn't seem like an issue at all.

Skirts:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w4004-7626846091.18.oaFtK9&id=43436231475
I got all the skirts from there.

Tea Parties: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.154.DjvzHy&id=40490212977&ns=1&abbucket=7#detail
>>
>>9019868
Blouse http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=44080499898&fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7728556.w4004-12830158889.8.NJLIgy
Headband http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=42198042506&fromSite=main&spm=2014.21146508.0.0

>>9019877
Kotori wig http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=521600055438&spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.RjkbcJdetail
This isn't actually one of my items but I'm gonna be the one receiving the package and going through everything so I can take a look before I give it to the actual owner and ask her how she likes it as well. I can review any items really so feel free to ask!
>>
>>9020339
That really sucks anon. I hope buynosaur doesn't turn out to be another scam.
>>
>>9020339
What the hell...
>>
>>9019305
Great thanks. I had wanted a malco modes petti, but shipping to my country is $100 so I'd rather go with CP instead.
>>
>>9020339
I am so sorry for you anon. I hope you get Buynosaur to fix this mess!
>>
>>9020145
use the image search function in the search bar. if you don't see it, read the OP. if you use the image you posted, a listing will show up under "others."

>>9018688
according to nonori, all the others are fakes. the item description for the originals has some rambling, kind of condescending whinging about that, though I still don't think that justifies the 600 yuan price tag.
>>
>>9020339
Was the box alright when you got it? I'm just wondering if people in customs took stuff. I've heard stories of chinese customs taking shit out of people's boxes just to have (not even counterfeit stuff)
>>
>>9020339
Did they take a picture for you? I'm guessing not but it would be really fucked up if they did, it was all there and it all went missing.
>>
My ss quoted my shipping as 10kg but when I received my package the labels said it was 6.6. Should I ask them about it?
>>
>>9020532
I would. That's 3.4kg unaccounted for, if it was less than 1kg I'd let it slide but that much of a difference is huge.
>>
>>9020532
Why wouldn't you?
>>
>>9020508
>>9020529
The box was actually in not so hot shape. But I don't think that's what happened. They did send me some pictures. However, I made a couple of assumptions that ended up screwing me over. I assumed they didn't photograph duplicates. I received multiple items where that was just 1 when there was supposed to be more. I also assumed that they didn't photograph my whole order. I mean, it would be different if they photographed everything and only one or 2 items were missing, but half my order? I just assumed they didn't photograph it, especially since they told me, "Yes, we take a couple of super quick pictures"

If you bought shoes online, and the example photo was of one shoe, you still expect to get 2 shoes, right? It's just common sense. You expect to get what you pay for.

BUT WAIT! There's more. I just looked at my package again. Hmm, funny. It's marked as 5.9 KG of weight. What did they tell me? 9.5 KG. I thought at first it might be a mixup, but no, that's their label, and they clearly charged me for 9.5 KG. Any sympathy I had for Buynosaur = gone. Check the marked weight on your packages when you get them, gulls.
>>
File: image.jpg (398KB, 2150x1081px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398KB, 2150x1081px
>>9020573
In case anybody was wondering if I'm just some bully ragging on Buynosaur- here's proof. I also weighed it on my personal scale. Sure enough - 13 lbs.
>>
>>9020573
Have you emailed them yet?? This is so weird.
>>
>>9020339
I messaged them on their live chat 3 hours ago and sent a copy of message via email. From prior experience, I'll hear back from them in about 3-5 days.
>>
>>9020599
Woops. Meant to quote >>9020592
>>
>>9020573
Oh I would be furious if I was in your shoes! Please let us know how you get on!
>>
>>9020573

Now that's making me curious too since I planned to order a bigger amount in a couple of weeks and use them as my SS.
>>
>>9020645
>>9020666
Maybe it was just a fluke.I've had bad luck since literally the day I was born. Maybe it won't happen to another gull. Maybe it will. Why would you even gamble with that? I lost at least 100 dollars because of their mistakes with the overcharged shipping and missing items combined. I have no idea if I'll get it back or when. Either way, I'll post an update in the thread once I get a response.
>>
>>9020339
>>9020343
>>9020508
>>9020532
>>9020573
>>9020578
I ordered a lot from them and they said mine was over 9kg as well. They were a kg or two off which didn't make too much of a difference but it was still pretty expensive
I had one missing item and the box was ripped when I got to the post office to pick it up
I liked them but I think theyre taking full advantage of the people going there since mine isn't the first account of box damage or weight difference it seems.

I advise you guys stay with the SS you were using before for now
>>
>>9011383
Not sure but Demonia makes some that are very similar.

http://www.sinistersoles.com/EMILY-306-Black-Mary-Jane-Shoes-p/s-demonia-emily-306-shoes.htm
>>
>>9018686
"x99" is generally a placeholder price. Kinda weird that they used "599" though, most listings use "799" or "999". I've also seen "2016" as the placeholder price for items coming out this year.
>>
>>9019181
My experience varies. Sometimes it's fine and sometimes it's frustrating. I usually nag them daily until they fix whatever problem came up. I've had some really annoying shit happen like lost packages, them not being able to find items, etc, but I always manage to get it sorted out. Considering people have a lot of trouble with ss's too (just look at buynosaur anon here) it doesn't seem like that more of a risk to me. It seems like something will go wrong no matter what you use.
>>
>>9019710
Did they actually want you to pay again for the whole package or did they want you to add more weight to the package to add in the skirt? I had that happen to me, I bought the extra weight through their item listing and went on my merry way. It seems like they can't change anything through the Taobao forwarder platform once they've imputed it. I'd call that a shortcoming of the taobao platform itself.

I think you just didn't understand what they wanted you to do.
>>
>>9019757
I'm from Canada.

>>9020742
I only bought the skirt, so that was the only thing to be shipped. The reason why I refused to buy extra weight is because when I got my Chinese relatives to call the warehouse to ask about the package, they said it was lost and that they never received it. However, when I messaged zhongshan about it, they said it was there the whole time, but they couldn't provide me proof of any sort that it actually was found. I don't think it was a Taobao platform thing, because it says "processing", even to this day. I've purchased things from them before, and it went from processing -> item weight/price no problem.
It may have been a fluke, but all the Chinese forum reviews for zhongshan say that this is a common occurrence.
>>
>>9020756
They lost a package of mine too for a while but they eventually found it and I didn't have to pay for shipping again. Did they want you to pay for domestic shipping again or something? I'm just confused why they would want you to pay shipping to your location twice when they don't even have the skirt
>>
>>9020765
The main problem was that I had 2 groups of people saying 2 things. Zhongshan said they found the skirt, and require final shipping to Canada, the warehouse itself said that it was lost and to ask for a refund.
So I didn't want to pay shipping from the warehouse to Canada until I had proof that they actually had the package.
>>
File: taobaoorder.png (390KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
taobaoorder.png
390KB, 600x600px
>>9020681
They should be shipping my stuff soon. If I have any issues with my package I'll report here. Mine's a bit small though as it was only 1.9kg? I think.
>>
>>9016468
https://world.taobao.com/item/527303782565.htm
https://world.taobao.com/item/530450242607.htm
https://world.taobao.com/item/44883763549.htm
>>
>>9020339
Anon!! I'm the one who wrote some time ago about getting pictures of stuff that wasn't mine. It matches your description! So I guess they have your stuff at their warehouse at least..
>>
>>9020782
This is a dumb question but I'm going to ask anyways. What are those glitter sheet things? Laminate for stickers? If so where did you get them?
>>
>>9020822
It's holographic laminate. Not that anon; I bought a pack of sheets last summer.
>>
>>9020733
Do they speak English? Since they do international forwarding it would really be helpful if they do. Did you just nag them through the normal blue icon chat thing? I'm expecting the worst just in case lol.

>>9020778
I don't really understand why they expect you to pay extra shipping if they never shipped it all the way to Canada in the first place? Or am I misunderstanding? Like you already paid the shipping to Canada so if the package never arrived to Canada then technically the shipping fee was never used and it should show up in alipay as a transaction right?
>>
>>9020822
yeah they are lamination. If you want I would be happy to review them when I get them as I'm not too sure what to expect.
https://xiangkefang.taobao.com/
this is the shop where I bought them, I'm tempted to buy some stamp carving material too next time.
>>
>>9020828
>>9020837
Thank you both! And yes, >>9020837 , I'd really like a review as I want to laminate my stickers with something cooler!
>>
>>9020782
>That holo film
I bought that last year and they are really fancy but they tend to have sticky edges when you cut the paper, in special with sticker paper. Does anyone know how to avoid it or do something to stop the stickyness? I was using baby powder to keep the edges less sticky.
>>
File: 1.png (369KB, 497x372px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
369KB, 497x372px
>>9020339
>>9020819
I guess these are yours. I could see the socks in another picture aswell.
>>
>>9020853
Woah!! No way! I'm so glad. That's exactly my stuff. The colors and everything is spot on. I'm emailing them now.
>>
>>9020863
>>9020853
So glad your stuff wasn't gone for good, anon! Good luck and I hope Buynosaur ships for free to you since you already paid for the weight.
>>
>>9020853
>>9020863

They should seriously consider hiring more staff and leave them some time to get atleast 6h of sleep a day, go to toilet and eat twice a day.
>>
>>9020867
Anon, if you don't mind me asking, could you email me? They're probably going to ask for your Buynosaur username. If it's too personal I understand.
>>
>>9019767
Where'd you get the white day costumes, anon?
>>
>>9020876
Oh that wasn't me, sorry! Just a random anon that had been following since your review.
>>
>>9020079
Oh okay, thank you! Guess I'll stick with the SS and extra fees ;_;
>>
>>9020837
>>9020847
I don't recognize that shop, but I remember buying from the same stock images haha. Mine were pretty good, except it's difficult to see the holographic shine since it's thin/transparent. It really depends on the lighting.

>stamp carving tools
I want, but I'm too afraid of customs.
>>
>>9020778
Zhongshan and the warehouse are the same thing. Zhongshan first reported the package as lost and updated their warehouse page to reflect this. Then they found the package. For some reason, once your forwarder reports an error with the package through the taobao platform they can no longer update it to say the problem has been taken care of. At this point, it sounds like they wanted you to pay for shipping through the listing in their store.

It's really annoying and convoluted but you would have gotten your skirt if you carried through with their instructions
>>
>>9020532
Just emailed Buynosaur and I got a reply within 20 minutes! Apparently the person who was taking care of my order left the team. They are going to refund me for the correct shipping cost.
>>
>mfw Buynosaur told me they would ship by Monday, Tuesday at most
>email me today to ask what shipping I wanted despite me trying to contact them for the past two days
Well that package isn't going to arrive on time.
>>
>>9020255
Would you happen to have links for the panties and socks?
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.