[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Current Season Cosplay Plans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

Do you gulls have any cosplay plans from things that are currently airing? Anime, TV show, cartoon, post it here.

I'm already thinking of plans for a Luluco cosplay...
>>
File: 1_whole.png (241KB, 1023x723px) Image search: [Google]
1_whole.png
241KB, 1023x723px
I learned my lesson in the past that the series must finish airing first before any real purchases of fabric or wigs are made, since shows can end in extreme disappointment. All reference-gathering and planning during the broadcast time is fine though.

Currently I'm looking at Kiznaiver and Hai-Furi like a hawk to see if they continue their course. Macross Delta would be a candidate, too, if it wasn't in such a licensing purgatory that not even official subs can be made for it.
>>
>>8984571
Glad that you learn your lesson really. People need to realize that series can change drastically halfway throughout the airing. What if the character has a different personality later? What if the character died? What if the series shift direction and went shit? So many possibilites. But well I've seen some people genuinely don't care about the show as they only like the chara design, so yeah.
>>
>>8984780
I don't think a character dying would affect anything
>>
>>8984780
It all comes down to the talents of the director and where the staff decides to go. Characters dying isn't as big of a deal in comparison.
Recent shows that started off with a good premise/hype and played out far from expectations include Aldnoah.Zero, Charlotte, and Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen.
>>
>>8984780
>What if the character died?
>>
There's so many good shows this season honestly. I'm not making any concrete plans but I definitely am considering:

>Alpha Omega Nova (Luluco)
>Mumei (Kabaneri)
>Sonozaki or Kacchon (Kiznaiver)
>Either Elsa or Reinhard (Re:Zero)

I've had plans for a while to do Kacchan from Boku no Hero too, or one of the heroes/villains. Not sure when that'll be set into action though.
>>
File: mmlSbWM.png (700KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mmlSbWM.png
700KB, 1920x1080px
>>8984821
>>8984780
>>What if the character died?
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 440x622px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 440x622px
>>8984780
>What if the character has a different personality later?
Tbh I kind of want to stop cosplaying Homura because she turned into a dick in the third movie.
>>
>>8985003
She was already dead though....
>>
>>8985041
I mean, I'm not sure that was her fault. [spoiler]She was turning into a witch, which kinda fucks up your personality & your negative emotions take over. I think by the time Madoka got to her, she was already too far gone (her soul gem was very corrupted) and wasn't herself. [/spoiler]
>>
>>8984963
Another Re:Zero fan!

I will say for Elsa just wait for a bit as in the later arcs she will have a recurring role. A quite major role at that. But don't think you will get to see her in the anime again as the anime will possibly only cover the earlier arcs only.

Reinhart will make a recurring role but admittedly he isn't too major of a character.

I am in plans to do Rem & Emilia, especially excited to do Rem due to reasons. Can't wait to see more of her in the anime!
>>
>>8984785
>>8984810
>>8985003
Really depends on how the it is played out. It will be more affecting if the character died in a quite unslightly or distasteful manner. Back then when Code Geass is airing, I have friends who are planning to cosplay Euphemia dropped the plan after knowing her death. So yeah it depends on the person's tolerance level too.

Aldnoah.Zero... I actually bought the official Slaine's talisman in the hopes of cosplaying as him. & then the series ended so badly that I just sell it off and give up the plan altogether.
>>
>>8985050
You're not wrong. It just sucks to see your favorite character become the villain and have an unhappy ending.
>>
>>8985098
I might have to pick up the light novel then! I'm also considering Felt or Subaru, but I'm not so sure. Honestly Elsa's chest is a bit too big haha. But I can dream!
>>
I really wanted to cosplay one of the girls from Elride because I really liked their character design, but the show is so shit... ugghhh...
>>
Are there any popular fujoshibait on air right now? I'm a /fit/ guy that wants to capitalize on the hype from anime like Free! and such. Any suggestions?
>>
>>8988656
Don't do it. You'll look like shit because you're a disgusting 3D pig and the people who like fujobait hate 3D guys. Me included.
>>
>>8988656
Assuming you don't want to actually put in effort just stick with Free. Fujobait doesn't usually equate to fit and shirtless. Haikyu is still popular and low effort if you can find a decent uniform.
>>
File: NaomiProfile.png (980KB, 998x821px) Image search: [Google]
NaomiProfile.png
980KB, 998x821px
Kosame Amagai from Mahou Shoujo Site

and Naomi Nakashima from Corpse Party (hype for the 3Ds release with the little figures)

Also I'm a gay faggot who can't into most sewing techniques, so I generally go with simple shit (or things I don't need to sew.)
>>
>>8988665
T-thanks
>>8988666
Yeah I was deciding on Free, since I might get my friends to do it, we'd be the attention whore squad
Thank you for telling me about Haikyuu though! It seems like it'd be a fun cosplay to try out.
>>
>>8988706
oo! good luck with kosame, anon! she's on my list too!
>>
>>8988665
Come on anon we only hate the ugly ones. Are you really opposed to real hot guys making out?
>>
There's a lot I want to do but I don't have anything solid because like >>8984571 said, shows can end up very disappointing. I'm eyeing kiznaiver, flying witch, haifuri, and macross though
>>
>>8985050
Dude spoiler tags don't work in this board
>>
>>8988706
I've been wanting to cosplay as Yuka Mochida myself.
>>
File: tumblr_o5qrbrARyE1ql0375o1_540.gif (471KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5qrbrARyE1ql0375o1_540.gif
471KB, 540x540px
>>8984391
Miyano from Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge is possibly my favorite character this season. But because it's a high school setting the character design isn't very memorable.
>>
Thinking about cosplaying one of the girls from Haifuri.
>>
>>8988706
Yo I love Kosame!
>>
File: 1461478424382.jpg (943KB, 1788x1664px) Image search: [Google]
1461478424382.jpg
943KB, 1788x1664px
>>8989432
Which one(s) appeal to you?
>>
>>8988956
>implying 3D is ever hot
literally disgusting

>>8988879
Oh goddamnit. Come on anon, Free is pretty 2014 at this point.
>>
>>8989473
Don't know the anime, but the shrimp apron is cute.
>>
>>8984571
I'm wanting to cosplay Nico from Kiznaiver but wanting to wait as well. However it's hard to know if it's going to be a 13 or 26 episode anime. I'm having a feeling it's going to be more towards 26.
>>
>>8992559
>>8984571
How could any of you stand Kiznaiver past the first ep? Name one character that isn't annoying.
>>
>>8992571
Besides the purple hair dude and the main character to a degree I actually like them all. I donno I'm really enjoying it.
>>
>>8985698
Light novel doesn't have English translation as Yen Press licensed it (& being really slow on release too) So your best bet is manga, but manga isn't too far from the anime too. Hopefully the anime is popular enough to push Yen Press to release the novel in a faster speed.

Hmm Felt doesn't have much screen time as of now but she's a recurring character (Hint: Not in the outfit in the first 3 episodes) She'll make a comeback in the anime later! Subaru's really my favourite character, he goes through a lot of development & I really feel his pain...

I think you'll like Rem. By the time arc 3 is aired I believe there'll be more people liking her & interested in cosplaying her. She's really a sweetheart.
>>
>>8992571
Kiznaiver is 12 episodes long.

>>8992559
I actually like Nico the most so far. Not because she's a nutcase but that at last a nutcase admits she's pretending to be crazy for a reason right off the bat instead of pulling the silly tsundere thing through 10 episodes before "opening up". Cosplay-wise though, her outfit looks like a bit of pain to get all of the details correct, not to mention an totally un-reusable wig.
>>
>>8992571
Do you know how mad I was when I found out Kiznaiver was one of those crappy light novel harem shows? I hate it when shit looks good
>>
>>8992938
Whaaaat? Aw man, I was thinking about watching it. I did not get a harem vibe at all from the videos, now I'm disappointed.
>>
>>8992961
I've been watching it, there's no harem aspect to it at all? Or at least I ain't picking up on it.

I'm really digging it but god damn the main character gets on my nerves sometimes.
>>
File: image.png (530KB, 714x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
530KB, 714x650px
Cure Magical ruby form from Mahou Tsukai Precure
>>
>>8984571
I love macross but the character designs in this one are all a bit off, there is no girl that I really want to look like. Who's your favorite
>>
>>8988656
The cat pajamas outfit from shounen maid would be good fujobait
>>
File: img_chara_02_01.jpg (137KB, 690x760px) Image search: [Google]
img_chara_02_01.jpg
137KB, 690x760px
I think I can get this one out by my next con. Definitely not her magical girl form, though.
>>
>>8992938
>thinking all things harem are automatically trash
Sorry for your trash tastes. I also don't see "harem" as a label for Kiznaiver anywhere. Do you think a bunch of girls with a male lead automatically makes a harem? The cast is purposefully diverse and almost half and half male/female.
>>
>>8992938
What are you talking about? It's an anime original and the manga only started this year. There are no light novels associated with this series, nor is it a harem show. Don't spout shit when you don't know what you are talking about
>>
>>8984821
Trigger warning! Please tag!
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.