[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crossplay and crossdressing thread #4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 67

Old thread >>8927888 not bumping. Let's have a new one going
>>
>>8981543

Were you that nekopara anon that posted pics of himself a few weeks ago on cgl ?
>>
File: chocola.jpg (49KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
chocola.jpg
49KB, 540x960px
>>8983134
Probably?? I think I did but idk if anyone else did as well.
>>
File: 1461555047041.jpg (75KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
1461555047041.jpg
75KB, 500x539px
>>8982629
>>8983167
It must be awesome to be asian

How do i learn to makeup and any advice on extremely hot places? I live in a pretty hot region so i imagine makeup would be a mess at the end of the day, right?

And what is the makeup that hides beard shadow?
>>
File: tumblr_nzwufrPlh81r4xc0wo1_1280.jpg (96KB, 695x1184px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzwufrPlh81r4xc0wo1_1280.jpg
96KB, 695x1184px
>>8983187
>How do I learn makeup
Like every other girl idk. Youtube vids, google, ask friends a lot of questions. Start small with elf/cvs shit and go from there. Ask yourself questions.
>hot weather makeup
Uhhh primer [shaving cream works well actually], then seal at the end with face powder/hairspray/whatever. You'll have to ask someone else, I'm not that well versed on this. I run around at cons a lot and by the end of the day my makeup stays generally on. Bring compacts w you to touch up through the day.

>Makeup that hides beard shadow
Lol I dunno. Some people say use orange but idk never did that. I get a new razor, shave super closely, and then let bronzer/highlighter take attention away from the chin.

>must be awesome to be asian
grass is always greener on the other side, anon.
>>
>>8983203
Thank you so much, i'll start training with tutorials

>grass is always greener on the other side, anon.
But it's true, you're so cute, like an angel
>>
>>8983203
I did not know that shaving cream could be used as a makeup primer. I'd much rather use a proper one though, since I have sensitive skin. Revlon's photoready primer is brilliant for its price. As for hot environments, I live in the tropics and i set my makeup with urban decay's makeup setting spray, followed by touchups with translucent powder throughout the day to take off access oils and moisture. It has worked quite well for me although I am thankful I don't sweat much.
>>
>>8983187
Watch make up tutorials on youtube and honestly, experiment with what works best on your face. Not every face looks alike and there are tricks and tips that may work for someone else but not you. Just practice doing your make up.
1. Prime your face and set with a setting spray (Urban Decay makes a great one called All Nighter), periodically touch up if you must and try to avoid being out in super hot weather when possible.
2. To cover beard shadow, use an orange cream where the beard comes through (prior to foundation and concealer) and make sure you set it with powder before you move on to putting on foundation. Drag queen make up tutorials can help if you are still unsure.
>>
>>8983203
>>8983300
Don't use shaving cream as primer. Some instagram girls say you can use after shave as primer if you need to but I'd honestly avoid it. Use a primer that is more suited to your individual skin needs, because primer is important in the way make up sets and looks.
>>
>>8983187
https://youtu.be/lu1zSZui8Gc
One of the most helpful drag makeup artists on YouTube is Miss Fame who goes into great detail on how he achieves a very glamorous female look. I would highly recommend checking out all his videos.
>>
>>8983203
I've heard that aftershave can be used as primer but never shaving cream...
>>
>>8983731
I find that drag makeup is abit too heavy handed for cosplay though. It would suit some characters fine but if you doing something for a slice of life anime or something it would just be overdoing it. If you want to learn makeup from drag artists you need to proceed with caution
>>
>>8983731
Drag makeup looks like drag and nothing else
>>
>>8983187
those are delicious looking legs

is this a crossdresser? or a girl?
>>
>>8983930
That's Nonomy, pretty well known crossplayer.
>>
>>8983930
Male. The cosplayer is nonomy
>>
>>8983187
I live in a tropical region so it's hot & humid all year long. If you have dry skin you are pretty much alright. Invest in a primer with moisturizing features & prep your skin properly before applying makeup to avoid any fine lines. And then have a makeup spray so that when it feels dry you can moist your skin with a few sprays. Asian makeup brands are quite good at having moisturizing makeup base & spray as they like to have the dewy look.

If you are combi or oily skin things get tricker. You will still need to keep your face moist & all with a good skincare routine but oil control will be your priority when it comes to makeup. Invest in a good primer for oily skin. My friends swear by Smashbox's primer but my bf uses Maybelline's Baby Skin & it works really well for him. So it really depends on your budget & skin. And then make sure you use a good setting powder after applying cream/liquid makeup products. Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder is quite good. Finally use a good makeup setting spray to keep everything in place. Urban Decay has good ones.

Keep your makeup layers as light as possible. I realized that those who apply it thick always have it melting by the end of the day.
>>
File: 09788685753.jpg (45KB, 617x534px) Image search: [Google]
09788685753.jpg
45KB, 617x534px
>>8983187
>tfw mortician school
>tfw they teach us makeup in class
>>
Question for other FtM crossplayers, what's your best makeup tips/tutorials? So far what I've found is like the weird Supernatural 'smear coffee grounds on your face for stubble!' stuff and I don't need fake facial hair or anything, I just want to make my face contoured to look a bit more masculine and defined because I've got a soft face.
>>
>>8983831
>>8983925
I agree with both of you about it being too much. (I'm not the one who posted the video) That being said, I think that drag make up artists do have some really good tips about MTF make up transformation, so even watching videos of drag make up can help someone pick up a few tricks on how to feminize their face/apply make up/etc.
>>
File: bioshock-2-big-sister.jpg (32KB, 530x350px) Image search: [Google]
bioshock-2-big-sister.jpg
32KB, 530x350px
>>8983994
cosplaying as Big Sister so I don't have to worry about makeup. Don't know that qualifies as crossplay though
>>
>>8983994
Any good skin care tips for someone who suffers from oily skin?
>>
>>8985054
Get a primer for oily type skin. Consider using less liquid foundations and use more powder instead, or set with translucent powder. Cleanse your face daily and use a moisturizer. If you still have problems, just look stuff up on google/youtube.
>>
>>8983203
sauce? Really cute Yukari cos. And I tried google search.
>>
File: one.jpg (51KB, 720x1134px) Image search: [Google]
one.jpg
51KB, 720x1134px
Whoops shouldn't have said that when I was half asleep. To clarify, this is what I use. Tbh, primer probably works better since it's meant for it.

>>8986242
that's me being a selfpostan fag
>>
File: IMG_0434 - Copy.jpg (142KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0434 - Copy.jpg
142KB, 960x1280px
How the fuck do I shape my brows right when the inside parts grow vertically instead of horizontally like the rest? Should I trim from the top?

also can makeup be used to hide adam's apple?
>>
>>8987823
holy shit, no offense but you will make an excellent girl for whatever costume you choose. sage for no relevant advice
>>
>>8987856
>no offense but you will make an excellent girl

Why would I be offended? that's exactly what I'm going for, thank you
>>
File: less brows.jpg (128KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
less brows.jpg
128KB, 960x1280px
>>8987823
Pluck them off. Here's a bad shoop to use as guideline for the shape you should be going for.
>>
>>8987895
yeah but like the problem is most of those are just long hairs that grow vertically from like the bottom of the brow I think, so if I pluck it's gonna look really weird. I'll see what i can do though thanks for this shoop
>>
>>8987904
Eyebrow pencils are your friend.
>>
>>8987913
gotcha, also are you sure I should pluck that far in from the center? seems like it might end up looking kind of weird if my eyebrows are too far apart
>>
>>8987823
>>8987895
>>8987904
>>8987913
Do not pluck those hairs out. What the fuck?

Yes you trim them. You need to get a spoolie, brush all of your eyebrow hairs up and then carefully trim along your desired outline.

Video related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpjapx6i7wU

God god. Do not pluck out and pencil in if you have hair in the first place. That will make you look like an overplucked, stuck in the 80's nightmare or a Drag Queen.
>>
File: Eyebrow-Shaping[1].jpg (5KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
Eyebrow-Shaping[1].jpg
5KB, 283x178px
>>8987918
As long as you don't pluck past the inner corner of your eye you'll be fine. Also if you fuck up eyebrow pencils are still your friend.
>>
>>8987951
Oh okay, that's what I was thinking yeah.

>You need to get a spoolie

I had no idea that's what those were called ty, I'll get one
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>8984725
Plus the artist anon linked too, Miss Fame? In terms of drag, she's very subtle (pic related), and there's definitely a lot you can pick up from her as opposed to a cis-woman youtuber that is specific to feminizing male bone structure and blocking out beard growth/eyebrows with makeup.
Not all drag queens look like clowns.
>>
Learning to do makeup has taught me the troubles of finding the types to go with your skin. Especially since I'm mixed and have a pretty "medium" brown skin tone.
>>
>>8983187
hawt
>>
>>8987964
This is a horrible guideline. Not everyone looks good with eyebrows like that, it's best to experiment with PS or makeup and see what looks best before committing to a shape
>>
File: 4149152.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4149152.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>8987823
ya single?
whats ya sexuality?
>>
>>8991642
I'm bi
>>
>>8987895
>>8987904
>>8987913
>>8987918
>>8987951

for the love of everything, use wax to control it with a spoolie and an eyebrow powder. no pencil otherwise it'll be too dark, thick and like sharpie brows.
>>
Hi, i would really appreciate some feedback on my pictures: http://imgur.com/a/IO0uo. At this point its just crossdressing but i would love to do a crossplay. I made a post in the previous brolita thread, but i forgot to ask about this.

Do i pass as a girl?
Could i pass?

Would also like sugestions for characters i can crossplay
>>
>>8993510
With a bit of work on your eyebrows you could pass as a girl rn. You're very cute anon. Best of luck!
>>
>>8993510
aww you def pass. if you don't want to change your brows, for those times you are not fem, I'd suggest buying some brow mascara to faux-shape them and hold the hairs in place.

the brown wigs look perfect on you! your make-up is very cute too--I'd add a little blush tho
>>
File: IMG_20160507_013922.jpg (437KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160507_013922.jpg
437KB, 1600x1200px
Wig arrived, so here's a test shot
No makeup on and i've never used it before so any advice? I was thinking some foundation and fake eyelashes + eyeliner
>>
>>8994795
I think you would be super cute with some makeup! Maybe add some blush in there as well as eyelid tape (that will make your eyes look wider). You might also want to look into contouring since your face is quite long, though luckily for crossplay, your jaw isn't too defined.
>>
I'm an autogynephiliac and I want off the ride

Someone help
>>
>>8994867
What does this have to do with anything?
>>
>>8994797
thanks for the tip anon!
tho i look like a yakuza without my glasses and some hair covering my face lel
>>
>>8993514
>>8993519

Thanks a lot for feedback and nice comments! I do pluck my eyebrows, i should probably try to shape them some more. Will look into brow mascara. I also use blush, but i think im blending it way too much. Still bit of a beginner with makeup.
>>
File: hApiEQy.jpg (54KB, 512x447px) Image search: [Google]
hApiEQy.jpg
54KB, 512x447px
I'm going to be cosplaying as Chihiro from DR and I need a petticoat for the skirt. I found a couple bell shaped petticoats online, but I read somewhere that they're too long for this skirt...

Does anyone with more experience have any recommendations? I'm a little lost, I appreciate any help!

Also, i'm fairly tall at 183cm, can I just buy a normal one online or will I need to have it custom made for height maybe?
>>
>>8995276
You absolutely pass! I wish I could look as cute as you.
>>
>>8995897
Well, since you're pretty tall, the petticoats might not be too long for you.

>Take a ruler and measure from waist to wherever you want the petticoat to fall.
>Compare those measurements with the given length of the petticoat
>????????
>Profit
>>
File: fekkengay.png (43KB, 476x386px) Image search: [Google]
fekkengay.png
43KB, 476x386px
>>8992203
>>
>>8998206
Yes.
>>
File: HVYtELD.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
HVYtELD.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>>9000873
Are you trans? Being "bi" or "gay" just isn't cutting it these days.
>>
>>9000875
>>>/pol/
>>
>>9000875
Go away.
>>
File: драконы-1482043.jpg (355KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
драконы-1482043.jpg
355KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone have any tips for keeping cool in thick heavy costumes? I've been thinking about doing a crossplay of Crossbreed Priscilla from Dark Souls, but they idea of all that fuzzy fake fur in summer convention heat makes me worried about heat stroke.
>>
>>9001049
drink lots of water. wear an ice vest. be marginally less miserable and on the verge of death.

bring makeup to touch up your face that's streaking with sweat.
>>
File: IMG_20160512_012550[1].jpg (608KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160512_012550[1].jpg
608KB, 2048x1536px
How do i fix my godamn unibrow? everytime i use wax, it grows back even faster.

What about my eyes,is there a visible lack of sleep?

Tfw tying crossplay for the first time.
>>
>>9002684
are you self waxing? you might not be doing it correctly if so. I would personally recommend threading if you can afford it.

I would suggest a green or orange concealer for under your eyes for the redness and creases ( i have the same kind )

You have really nice eyelashes though, so there's that at least.
>>
>>8982629
How do I know if i am feminine enough /cgl/ in looks-wise?
>>
>>9003400
shave (if you need to) and photoshop yourself with long qt hair. if you look like you could be passably female then start looking into makeup and such

you honestly don't need a feminine base to start with unless you have VERY pronounced masculine features ie square jaw or very wide shoulders. but makeup + padding + wigs can work miracles on almost anyone.
>>
>>9002684
pluck them? Get a trimmer and groom them daily?
>>
>>9003412
>very wide shoulders

i have these

M I S E R Y
I
S
E
R
Y
>>
>>9003426
it's not a complete deal breaker. there are cosplays with shoulder pads (think generic fantasy warrior) and outfits without an incredible defined waist will allow for padding to even yourself out. (there are also tons of women with wide shoulders as well...just google one of the millions of beauty articles about "emphasizing your body's assets" or w/e
>>
>>9003412
well i've asked before, but nobody has given me a straight answer, mostly if i can try to be feminine with makeup and stuff

>http://imgur.com/2mOKMzM
its my pic
>>
>>9003400
All women look differently. You may have broad shoulders or a masculine jawline or other defining characteristics that make you look male, but achieving a feminine appearance is do-able. You just have to look at yourself and decide what features you have that need to be changed in order to feminize yourself. There is no one tutorial for everyone.
>>
>>9003433
I think you could feminize yourself with make up.
>>
>>9003442
Thank you for your answer anon, but at what parts of my face should I focus on, because i have no knowledge on make up
>>
>>9003448
Literally just start looking at makeup tutorials on youtube. Search "basic everyday makeup" or something like that. You'll learn tips along the way and be able to pick up for yourself what you need to work on specifically.

In general I would start with shaping your eyebrows and trying (subtle!!) nose contour.
>>
>>9003455
thanks for the tip pal!
>>
Any qt going to otakon? I'm looking for a qt trap/cross player to go to otakon with as a couple and do cute couples cosplays. I'm a guy, and yes, I posted the same thing in the feels thread.

I would be so happy if I could find a qt bf who had the same hobbies as me and went to anime conventions and cosplayed with me
>>
>>9003538
Creepy...
>>
>>9003564
Eh, I just had my heartbroken so I'm a bit in a state of disarray. I finally had what I wanted for most of my life and now it's gone so I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Very desperate. I just want a qt trap bf to love and go to anime conventions with, which I had but I lost that.
>>
>>9003433
>cute nerd wants to be a girl
just like in my mangos
>>
>>9003538
call me bb
>>
i've been interested in getting into crossplay but am a little overwhelmed at where to start

i'm asian and stuff and fairly cute but am planning on just buying a costume online and being as lazy as possible while spending a little more than i should

is there a certain store online recommended to find costumes with decent enough quality where i won't feel embarrassed to leave my room? or am i asking too much at <$100
>>
File: meetinfriendson4chan.jpg (141KB, 900x1367px) Image search: [Google]
meetinfriendson4chan.jpg
141KB, 900x1367px
>>9003538
what could go wrong.
>>
>>9009364
depends on what you're interested in. if you don't have a specific character in mind, crossdressing in cute jfash can be fairly inexpensive and you can spend the rest of your $$ on quality skincare and simple makeup.
>>
>>9009366
i'd probably be okay with that but it would just raise some questions with other con-goers that i'd prefer not to

i s-still need an excuse to crossdress right
>>
>>8993510
Shit you really look like a girl. Not even sugarcoating it.
>>
>>9009364
Cosplay can actually be fairly inexpensive now with Taobao and Aliexpress being things. Especially if it's just a school uniform type or maid uniform, there are really nice ones for as little as ~$40
>>
>>9009381
all right thanks for the tip. i'll look and see if i see something on those sites
>>
>>9009367
Wanting to be pretty is all the excuse you need.
>>
>>9009389
as a headsup taobao is in chinese, use chrome's built in translator and check the taobao thread for the faq googledoc if you have any questions. there's also a doc with common search terms in chinese
>>
>>9009401
not for some weirdos who don't understand~

>>9009409
all right, thanks for the tips!
>>
From a con a while ago. It was really well received o_o
>>
>>9009442
Nice, you look very passable in this pic. Your makeup could use a bit of work, particularly your eye brows and probably your lips (I'm not a big fan of the dark upper lip thing), but other than some costume accuracy points, there's not much else to critique.
>>
>>9009465
Ah, the dark upper lip is in fact a costume accuracy issue, that's how she is in the show XD

We don't have any male to female crossplayers around here at all so I didn't have any help apart for online tutorials, but literally nobody who didn't know what I was doing for the con recognized me as a guy until I spoke. The girl who did Starfire with me was a huge help for mostly everything about it and it was amazing, especially since it was my first time
>>
>>9009476
Ah yeah I know it's how she looks in the show lol, I just personally don't think it translates well in real life, but that's more a of a personal preference thing I guess.

You look great for your first time! I'm sure the more you practice makeup and such you'll look even better.
>>
Reposting from the help thread

Does anyone know of a good tutorial/some guidelines for female to male crossplay makeup? I know there are dozens out there, but I don't want to look like trash, so if anyone has one that they'd recommend. The character Im cosplaying is in his early teens, btw.
>>
I want to crossplay so many cute anime girls, but I'm a tall thin black guy, which makes it nearly impossible to get a softer face.

The world is unfair sometimes.
>>
>>9009657
Feelsbadman
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 730x1094px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 730x1094px
>>9009629
There's a cosplayer/drag king I follow on tumblr who is the only crossplayer who I've ever seen manage to contour and look fairly masculine without looking like a dirty faced mess or a strange androgynous alien, and I think she has a tutorial on her old deviant art? Don't remember the da but her blog is highgreenviahilsborough, so maybe ask her directly
>>
>>9009657
>which makes it nearly impossible to get a softer face.

take estrogen
>>
>>9010064

Have you seen most black transgirls? It works but only to a certain degree and only with some people.

At this point I just hope to take a bit of hormones and be able to pass since I'm thin.
>>
Anyone know any good mtf crossplay blogs?
>>
>>9010072
most black women look like men to begin with so I honestly get fooled by black trannies more often than any other tranny variety
>>
>>9012261

Thanks?
>>
Yo yo, so let's talk hair removal. I sugared my pubes off once for shits and giggles and it worked kinda alright. I'm getting my own place next year, so should I cook up a huge sugar batch for my legs, or use some of those wax strips you can buy at CVS?
>>
I would go with the wax strips.
>>
>>9002690

How can you fuck up waxing? I mean ok, i have seen people fuck up instant noodles, but seriously waxing has like 2 lines of text you need to follow.

>>9012545

Wax should be alright, i should ask my mother i think she said something about some special wax mix especially for pubes that you slap on, let it set, and then it only grips the pubes and lets go of the skin. Sounds like its a lot less painfull.
>>
>>9009365

Who knows, mite be fun tough?
>>
>>9012576
That sounds primo anon, but is it possible that she's talking about sugaring?
>>
File: 1436894989287.jpg (75KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1436894989287.jpg
75KB, 1024x768px
do you guys have any trap diet/fitness guides? I check /fit/ and there doesn't seem to be a general on any board other than the occasional /gif/ thread.
>>
>>9013220
The generals are on /lgbt/
http://pastebin.com/NjzPGksR
>>
Any black femboi pictures?
>>
>>9009442
For a first time this is really really good

>>9012576
I think the wax strips for pubic areas tend to only work if you have very coarse hair to pull off. But I haven't waxed in years so don't quote me on it. Shaving with a good razor and shaving gel works fine for me
>>
>>9013615
>a good razor
I've been doing it with the disposable kind, but it takes several strokes. Are quality razors significantly better?
>>
>>9013734
Not the same anon but, for me, a good quality razor do the job just fine.
>>
>>9013734
Absolutely, disposable razors are literally a scam decades old.

It's a little grandpa looking, but I bought a ten dollar safety razor and just buy packs of razor blades for a buck a box every few weeks. Best razor I've ever used in my life. It's a little sharp for body shaving, but with a steady hand you get a shave miles better than any disposable.
>>
>>8983925
I think beard cover, brow cover are helpful and learning how to contour for a more feminine face shape is good but obviously with a much lighter hand than for drag. Not everyone can or wants to shape brows or do more than closely shave their beard so yeah, I do think those type of drag tips are helpful.
>>
File: 1463665379434.jpg (289KB, 964x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1463665379434.jpg
289KB, 964x1020px
>>9001049
Speaking of Dark Souls, would cosplaying Dark Sun Gwyndolin count as technically crossplay?
>>
So I plan on practicing concealer and eye liner soon since those seem to be the easiest thing to soon. Is there any specific brands I should be looking out for? And what should the price range be?
>>
>>9015150
I recommend getting really cheap stuff first to practice then getting the good stuff later on once you know what you're doing.
>>
>>9015140
Yes but honestly why does it matter haha
>>
File: tumblr_mtwrpnKCif1sk0n2fo1_500.png (172KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtwrpnKCif1sk0n2fo1_500.png
172KB, 500x322px
>>8984698
I've found this to work pretty well for me but I'm also fairly androgynous in the first place.

Generally, what you need is the deeper set eyes, a stronger brow, sharper cheekbone and jawline, and a more pronounced chin.Ig you follow the picture you should get just that, but as for actual contour technique and specific makeup, I can't help much because I'm still learning myself.
>>
I want to find a infograpic for how to be otokonoko or cross-dressor. I remember that infograpic has a advice about seman helps making female hormone. help me!! T_T
>>
do good traps generally have any interest in girls? my dream boyfriend is a qt crossplayer

sorry if it's a creepy question
>>
>>9015995
As far as i know traps doesn't seem to be too different from the general population. I am a crossdresser and i am interested in girls like any other straight male. Am i qt? Thats a matter of opinion.
>>
>>9015995
I'm bi, but the only guys I like are feminine guys. Bears and /fit/ guys are gross.
>>
>>9015995
I cant answer for good traps but almost all traps i know are still straight and or bi.
>>
>>9015995
"Most transvestites fancy women." -- Eddie Izzard

It's definitely true in my case. I dream of finding a girl who's attracted to me in both guy-mode and girl-mode.
>>
I find that with cross dressing, going from make to female is much easier, since femininity tends to add things. Masculinity tends to subtract, when you're going from female to male. So it's a but easier to make yourself look feminine by adding make up, wigs, push up bras, and feminine dress. But with ftm, you have to work more with your skeleton, try to contour with the lightest touch, and hope that you can change your body language enough to come off masculine.

Does anyone else agree or disagree? I'd like to hear your thoughts.
>>
>>9016016
>>9016032
>>9016157
>>9016711

Not op, but how did you guys realize you don't mind cute dresses? I'm sure you didn't just wake up one day and decide you're okay with wearingwedding dresses looking kawaii as fuck.

My dream is also being a crossdressing/trap bf, but, if we're going by the doujins I've read, it seems that most of them end up in relationships with Chads. I just want to twin in cute lolita dresses (or maybe myself wear ouji) with my cute bf.
>>
>>9018500
I like cute things, cute fashion is really cute and instead of hunting to find girls like that I decided to be my waifu.
>>
I'm not fat so I'm wondering how you would get convincing looking breast/cleavage?
>>
>>9018500
I wanted to cosplay and my major fandom is touhou, which has a 1:50 male to female ratio. Sure it was embarassing as hell but I always saw it as a costume and not really a fashion thing? I don't crossdress out of cosplay btw.

>>9019507
You can still make the cleavage line, it is just abit less convincing especially if you view it from your profile. Posing and camera angles are especially important to get a nice effect
>>
>>9015995
I do actually. Though a lot of people have a hard time believing I'm straight.
>>
I had a really fun time crossplaying at ACEN over the last few days. Always feels good when someone compliments you on your outfit and then you say thank you and they hear that voice and look shocked.
>>
>>9018500
Eh I've been pretty girly and I get along with girls better than guys since forever, just decided to yolo and go for it.

I prefer cute over buff/chads so yeah

>I just want to twin in cute lolita dresses (or maybe myself wear ouji) with my cute bf.

You'll find your qt3.14 bf anon! I'm doing that this AX and I'm mega excited.

>>9019843
Teach me how to voice
>>
>>9018500
I'm not much of a crossplayer (only ever crossplayed once), more of a crossdresser. Maybe even trans, but I've always been pretty feminine, and always dreaded becoming more masculine with age.

Dressing in girl clothes is just the natural progression of how being girly makes me happy I guess. I did it once when I wanted to look girlier, realized it made me really happy, and kept doing it from there.
>>
>>9018500
I tend to just like the designs of girl characters more, and i pull them off better then the male characters i do like so crossplaying was just the easier choice.
>>
>>9018500
Probably a bit after I cosplayed Chihiro from Danganronpa.
>>
I wish I was manly enough to crossplay. You all are living my dream.
>>
Anyone wear Gothic here? I'm trying to work out my first petticoat and I'm looking at melikestea for it. I have Bodyline L087 and I'm not sure what style would mesh with it.
>>
I'm 5'3 and thin so I think I might be able to pass, but whenver I shave I usually have some stubble left, like, if I run my fingers along my chin you can feel the hairs, am I shaving wrong or some shit? Can I practically hide it with makeup?
>>
>>9021212
Shave twice, with the grain and against the grain. And look up drag queen beard cover tutorials on youtube.
>>
File: trap.jpg (553KB, 1432x2020px) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
553KB, 1432x2020px
>19 yold
>5'8
>only 45kg
>asian
should I start with pic related so I can have an ideal body to crossplay as Rin Hoshizora
>>
>>9021351
Question:Is eating semen daily really necessary for this plan to work out?
>>
>>9021379
Girl cum is also acceptable. You all the nutrients without the sperm.
>>
>>8983831
If you simplify it, it can be pretty helpful. Just have to keep in mind a little goes a long way when not doing full on drag.
>>
File: tumblr_ni5b7hBQmI1qbvovho1_500.gif (584KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni5b7hBQmI1qbvovho1_500.gif
584KB, 500x568px
>>8988358
Fucking thiiiiis.

>>8993510
holy fuck you're adorable and totally pass. I would just suggest the same as the other anon and shape your brows a bit. As for characters you could cosplay...

Tohru Honda and Rin Tohsaka came to mind.
>>
>>8984012
I fucking hope that isn't the face you make when they decide to scorch some bones.
>>
>>8993510

You look like a girl already. Fuck if you trimmed your eyebrows a tiny bit i wouldn't even feel gay for sleeping with someone like you.
>>
>>9021351
Your pic related has been called out to be bullshit and just a mere joke of /fit/.

Only part that might be okay, is the blue running training table.
>>
>>9021581
thanks

question, does any crossplayers here actually workout to achieve a feminine body?
>>
>>9021624
I'm on my uni's track team (crossdresser not crossplayer)
it seems to help a bit
>>
>>9021624
Working out can make you lean or buff depending on what you do. Cardio+yoga makes you lean. Weight lifting makes you buff. Doing these in certain amounts for certain effects (cardio+yoga for body fat control and lengthening of the muscles, weight lifting for building of the glutes and thighs, also general health) can assist in achieving a more attractive appearance, such as a lean body and a thick ass that's often seen as feminine. I hope that makes since, my English might be off.
>>
>>8987818
You're so cute. Keep up the good work!
>>
>>9018500
Ive always thought of it as a natural progression of my heterosexuality. Im attracted to girls, attracted to the female shape and feminine fashion, and wanted to emulate the things i was attracted to.
>>
>>9022524
>I've always thought wearing dresses and trying to look like a girl is a natural progression of my heterosexuality

kek
>>
>>9022547
/pol/ plz go
>>
File: bino.jpg (47KB, 719x960px) Image search: [Google]
bino.jpg
47KB, 719x960px
I have a really strange face (A kind of diamond face, but my chin is almost non-existant, as i have a little overbite)

This really sucks for crossplaying. To be honest i don't even like my face so i grew a really big beard that hides this defect.

Does makeup help with that or people like me are deemed to have strange male face forever?

>Pic not related
>>
>>9022588
everyone who disagrees with you is /pol/?

smells like tumblr.
>>
File: 1460354039433.jpg (95KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1460354039433.jpg
95KB, 600x900px
>>9022619
If you can at least develop a decent body for crossplay, there's always kigurumi instead.
>>
>>9022524
closeted faggot
>>
File: 18503.jpg (64KB, 600x802px) Image search: [Google]
18503.jpg
64KB, 600x802px
i guess i have a question for anyone who has thoughts about it
i have a qt boyfriend who i've been with for quite a while now, and i want to bring up the subject of him crossdressing just because it's some sort of fetish for me

the only thing is i have no idea if he would ever be interested in doing it for me and whether it would make him extremely uncomfortable or not. how common is it for guys to be into this stuff really?
>>
>>9024594

>fetish

Disgusting. Are you into lolita? How would you feel if your bf would only be supporting your hobby for fetish reasons? Or do you think us guys are just dressup dolls for our girlfriends?
>>
>>9024609
>Or do you think us guys are just dressup dolls for our girlfriends?

Some girls certainly think so and make this the sole purpose to actually find a bf.
>>
>>9024609
>How would you feel if your bf would only be supporting your hobby for fetish reasons

Anon isn't saying her boyfriend's hobby is crossplay, though. She is asking how common is it for straight guys to be into dressing up before approaching her bf about it for her own reasons.
>>
>>9024594
The willingness to dress up is not a yes/no thing, it's on a spectrum, and asking in a thread like this will give you an exreamly biased samle.
If it's just a fetish thing it should be enough to do it in private with just the two of you, that should make it easier to convince him of he idea.
Telling him that it's a turn on for you should also help, it always feels nice to be appreciated.
Also, this should go without saying, if he does it as a favor to you, you can offer to repay him in kind - I'm sure he can come up with more than one costume.
>>
>>9022657
>>9023426
Thats just my gut reaction when people like you show up in a crossplay thread to spread shit
>>
>>9024594
Holy shit, I have never seen a dumber post in my entire fucking life.
After many years of using 4chan, I have to say, that your post is the epitome of garbage. I can only imagine what a sad piece of trashy shit must've written it, but I'd probably imagine you not homely enough.

Kill yourself NOW, you disgusting, piggy roastie
>>
>>9024716
Whoa, calm down, salt-kun. She didn't personally insult you, sweatie.
>>
File: p036.jpg (39KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
p036.jpg
39KB, 640x478px
How the guy in the left should have worked to improve his crossplay?
>>
>>9025025
Better styled wig/better wig, remove glasses, use make up
>>
>>9025165
raider have glasses!!!
>>
>>9022524
>>
File: f203e6db02d0be5b213b21639bb8811c.png (642KB, 1000x481px) Image search: [Google]
f203e6db02d0be5b213b21639bb8811c.png
642KB, 1000x481px
>>9025175

I don't know much about the fate franchise since I never played/watched any title, but she's clearly not wearing normal glasses in her "fighting form" or whatever it is called and neither does this guy wear her casual outfit where normal glasses would fit.

If you want to make the cosplay accurate and convincing, then you shouldn't spare the details since it's what makes a cosplay good.

Pic related.
>>
>>9025212
sauce pls
>>
File: OMaFEZH.gif (32KB, 311x241px) Image search: [Google]
OMaFEZH.gif
32KB, 311x241px
>>9021532
>>
File: pwcd-p012.png (2MB, 1200x1726px) Image search: [Google]
pwcd-p012.png
2MB, 1200x1726px
>>9025249
Mesu-Nized Festival
>>
>>9024609
>do you think us guys are just dressup dolls for our girlfriends

I wish I had a girlfriend into cosplay who would dress me up with her desu, we could do coordinating outfits and stuff it'd be super cute
>>
>>9024609
Tbh personally i agree with >>9025730
Would even take hormones desu and be her doll, go to cons together and all...
>>
>>9025776
No I didn't mean that in a fetishy way what
>>
>>9024594
Surprisingly common, but not overwhelmingly.

And most won't admit it under any circumstances. Just bring it up to him and see how he reacts.
>>
>>9022524
it makes sense. female crossplayers are usually super into dudes as well.

gay men tend to do drag when they crossdress, while transvestites are usually straight.
>>
>>9021030
without mentioning your gender at all, this question would probably be more likely to get an answer in Help or Lolita Gen
>>
>>9025776
>I'll become a girl for you
True love
>>
Monet guy from one piece
>>
File: 1464127636521.jpg (53KB, 363x494px) Image search: [Google]
1464127636521.jpg
53KB, 363x494px
>>9027287
>>
-you get used to epilation with time, right? Because it hurts so bad.
>>
>>9028205
Only the manliest of men are tough enough to be cute girls.
>>
>>9028209
Thats true... I guess I have to trap up a bit more.
>>
>>9028205
It hurts less the more you do it. It also hurts a lot less if you get a water-proof epilator and use it during a hot shower.
>>
>>9015393
>the pic
okay but what if you don't look like Eliot Rodger?
>>
>tfw too old to for crossplay.
>tfw you've aged too much and any self improvement you attempt would be pointless.

Really wish I had cared before turning 27.
>>
>>9028394
Thank you anon.
So it's like they said, the first step its always the hardest.
>>
File: razor.jpg (17KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
razor.jpg
17KB, 600x600px
Advice on shaving general?

Im currently using a razor like pic related, but my aunt said i should stop shaving because some areas (specially my armpits and groin) will get very dark because of it.

What the fuck? Is that even real? Her armpits are really dark but i never heard this is a side effect from shaving with razors...
>>
>>9028997
that's a myth, shaven areas only appear darker/thicker due to the razor making the hair blunt. Once the hair grows out properly again, it looks normal! I get really thick, dark hair on my body and I've been shaving it all off for like 10 years. Sometimes it grows back finer!
>>
>>9028997
Does she mean the hair or the skin itself? Like the other anon said the hair only appears darker but once it grows out it will be normal again.
As for the skin itself, it naturally appears darker in those areas, especially for people with darker skin, because there is more excess skin there to allow for movement of you arms/legs. Although I can imagine if you really irritate the skin each time you shave, it may cause it to thicken a little in reaction. Thicker skin -> more melanin -> darker colour
>>
>>9028997
Those razors are also garbage. Take this anon's advice >>9013878
>>
File: dark-armpits.jpg (36KB, 770x692px) Image search: [Google]
dark-armpits.jpg
36KB, 770x692px
>>9029014
>>9029026
She meant the skin itself. It's something like pic related. I did a research and some say that the skin gets dark with shaving so it would be better to wax or else. Is there anything that can be done about it?

>>9029174
Oh thanks i have not seen it before. I'll get a better razor then
>>
>>9028430

I would like to introduce you to the Hizaki. I have better examples but he's probably the most famous one over 35 years old.
>>
>>9028430
YMMV, but I didn't start caring about my skin until I was 26/27. You'll never know until you give it a try. Effects of makeup can be pretty drastic even without drag style.
>>
>>9029268
>Asian short guy easy mode
>>
>>9029268
I need more of this person.
>>
File: versailles-7-copy.jpg (899KB, 1200x667px) Image search: [Google]
versailles-7-copy.jpg
899KB, 1200x667px
>>9029268
Hizaki looks really manly in candids though, more so than the other members. Pic isn't even a good example, but I don't usually save the ones in which he looks bad
>>
>>9025730
I've been in that kind of relationship. She was one of those live mannequins. We'd dress up together and pose in place for extended periods of time. We'd even take turns being the mannequin or doll for the other for the day. She treat me like her dress up mannequins. Being Asian and just a little bit taller than her helps.

I've even played the part of female mannequins in her friends store; either alone or together. Posed by customers passing by or by workers in the store. I guess we share a mutual fetish but we are ruled by it constantly that we'd make unreasonable demands of each other. I was thinking of combining the living mannequin act and cosplay is some way at a convention but we haven't found how to accomplish that. I think I've been in more female clothes than male clothes so I don't find it weird that I'd play the mannequin for my significant lover from time to time. We probably won't be doing this forever but I'm just quietly enjoying the moment that we have with each other doing something weird that we happen to share together.
>>
>>9030341
Dude, that's awesome.
>>
>>9030341
>I guess we share a mutual fetish

It's not a fetish for me though, just sounds like it'd be a fun thing to do as a couple. The whole mannequin thing sounds creepy to me though, I'd just want to cosplay together and stuff.
>>
File: how to be a trap 2.1v.jpg (1MB, 1432x2164px) Image search: [Google]
how to be a trap 2.1v.jpg
1MB, 1432x2164px
>>9021351
<
For those who are asking for the real guide
>>
Anyone have any advice on how to get cleavage like pic related? That's gonna be my cosplay but my boobs are small and far apart. Is there a way to get them at least close to how they are in thr pic or am I screwed?
>>
>>9031173
There's a few guides that stack bras ontop of each other to push your "cleavage" together and outwards

I've also seen one using duct tape but that doesn't sound pleasant afterwards.
>>
>>9030211

I think he does a great job for someone his age. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rnjBzF4jRw
>>
File: 1464121703589.gif (938KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1464121703589.gif
938KB, 500x281px
>>9031116
No
>>
>>9031173
so, you have tits, right? just need to push them together? what size are they?
>>
>>9031704
what no?
>>
This will be an odd question and I dunno how else to put this.. Is there anything to wear under skirts, namely mini skirt?
>>
>>9031893
Briefs or pantsu
>>
>>9031116

>pueraria mirifica

Not even once. I DO NOT want any breasts. This stuff crosses into territories intended for trans, kinda defeats the boyish beauty of trapping. Plus if you're older than 21 it's probably completely pointless to take.
>>
>>9031917
Oh.
Then... don't take it? I won't either, I like my flat chest.
Is not like I'll follow everything that says in there.
>>9031893
The cute pantsu.
>>
>>9030211
Teru, what.
>>
Anyone here wear a corset at all?
>>
>>9032097
I would if I could find a quality one. But for now all I have is a cheap Halloween one that doesn't really do the job well, and looks tacky as fuck
>>
>>9031973

Where can one get the cute pantsu that accommodates big dicks?
>>
>>9032975
just let your dick hang out the pantsu
>>
>>9032975
Google tucking.
>>
>>9032979
Tip outside.
It's cute.
>>9033005
Or this if you don't like bulges
>>
>>9032975
>>9032979
>>9033016
Reminder that this thread is about crossplay and not crossdressing for fetish purposes.

If you're wearing a costume where your crotch will be relatively exposed (as in, not hidden by a skirt) you need to tuck.
>>
>>9033063
you are right, sorry. I over talk about details.
>>
File: 1464095823173.webm (170KB, 592x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464095823173.webm
170KB, 592x720px
>>9032975
Get a dancer's belt or learn to tuck if you're poor.
>>
>>9031899
>>9031973
>Pantsu
Good lord I'm going to get a boner arent I..
>>
>>9033335
the Pantsu are good for hiding boners
>>
>>9033343
I ment the fact I'll be wearing it will give me a wierd boner.. going by previous posts I may have to tuck.. how uncomfortable is that?
>>
>>9033360
Boners are anti-tuck.

Get a dancer's belt or stack up on a few pairs of tights to keep your dick in place and smooth out your legs.
>>
>>9032097
I consider this essential if you don't have a naturally feminine figure. (A thin guy's body shape is not what a thin girl's body shape looks like)

>>9028430
If you want it bad enough you'll do it. It took me 4 years to figure out how to crossplay decently and I'm still doing it at the age of 26. With the convenience of so much cosplay related resources you should pick it up much faster
>>
>>9033360
>I ment the fact I'll be wearing it will give me a wierd boner
Theres nothing wierd with that, I have them too.
>>
Please keep fetish talk out of this thread.
>>
File: trapxgirl.jpg (157KB, 1024x1100px) Image search: [Google]
trapxgirl.jpg
157KB, 1024x1100px
Dreams can come true.
>>
File: boob.jpg (76KB, 600x885px) Image search: [Google]
boob.jpg
76KB, 600x885px
>>9031173
Buy pads.
Tape the sides of your chest together.
Use a push up wire bra.

If you're skilled with makeup, you can probably contour to give the illusion of larger cleavage.
>>
>>9033391
If you tuck and secure properly, you can't get a boner.
>>
Don't know if this fits here, but I want to get into cross playing, so I want to ask if any of you do hrt or not
>>
>>9034798
That's more for if you were planning an actual lifestyle change. If you aren't planning to transition into a woman full time, then hrt is not what you want.
>>
File: 1464819699418546704203.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1464819699418546704203.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>9034819
Thanks for the info. While I'm at it, can I get some suggestions or tips?
>>
>>9035099
>>9035099
Get your eyebrows threaded/waxed, or learn how to pluck them yourself. I would suggest either getting a wig or extention that gives you bangs, or getting your hair cut to have bangs; you have a very male hairline. As far as makeup, I'd stick with natural and cute, nothing ott. maybe learn how to overline your top lip a bit.

You're going to have to get used to constant shaving, plucking, and waxing. You have a cute nose btw.
>>
Anyone have tips for voice? I read somewhere that a feminine voice is all about inflection and intonation and not necessarily about pitch.
>>
I'm at the bottom end of an underworks size already, and while I've been losing weight I doubt I'll lose anymore before AX. If I just order my current size will that still provide decent compression?

I've sent an email to Underworks but I haven't gotten a reply.
>>
>>9025426
thanks m8
>>
>>9034692
This, properly done contouring is one of the best things you can do for cleavage.
>>
Are there US makeup stores/ salon chains that are openly supportive of males feminizing? I know M•A•C is; any others?
With transpeople in the news lately I guess it's faster to ask what stores to avoid, it's probably a shorter list.
>>
>>9040448
From what i've heard, most makeup places don't really care who their clientele is.
>>
>>9040448
>>9041089
Most stores in general don't really mind.

You just need to get over the fact that you're male and buying female products.
>>
>>9015995
Yeah man yeah. Cis het scum like me like crossplay too.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
I was crossdressing at Akon And it was pretty well received. I freaked out a couple of girls when they heard my voice in response to picture requests and got shit loads of funny looks in the restroom. I'm like 5'6 126 lbs. so I'm in the ball park for the right frame but honestly though I'm not that good at it. My line of work is pretty physical and I've got too much muscle.

Anyone have any ideas on how I could lose a shit load of muscle and just shrink a bit?

Pic related. It's me before I muscled up a bit so I know it's possible. Do I just have to quit my job and push paper ?
>>
>be girl with bf
>boyfriend is 5'4"
>fairly androgynous face
>has a surprisingly curvy figure under his boxy man clothes
>dreams of being a cute anime girl
>would love him to dress up as a girl and have us go as cute lesbians
>he doesn't believe me and hates the way he looks

Any advice? I know he'd love to crossplay. I want him to be the Minako to my Makoto, dammit!
>>
>>9045731
Just don't ease up on suggesting it unless it's actually distressing him. Just keep mentioning it, maybe even make a cosplay for him. But your relationship should come first.
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
how do i get over fear of shaving legs. i currently use a shitty razor like

>>9028997

i want to buy a no-no just to shave my legs but i'm not sure if those completely work etc

pic unrelated
>>
>>9045769
No-nos don't work at all.
>>
>>9045769
body hair trimmer or a beard trimmer to get most of it off then finish off with the razor of your choice.
>>
>>9045731
Be subtle and persistent. Show him the wonders of makeup, get him to workout with you, and see if you can get him to try on your clothes somehow. Boost his confidence and give genuine compliments.
>>
>>9045769
Try Veet hair removal cream. Razors make the hair grow back so fast but hair removal cream will at least get you through a con. Whatever you do, don't get Nair unless it's got aloe or something in it. Straight up Nair smells awful and will burn the shit out of you.
>>
File: review.png (52KB, 1012x636px) Image search: [Google]
review.png
52KB, 1012x636px
>>9045769
But remember that if you take advice from >>9046830 you'll want to be VERY careful
I personally just shave with a clean razor and it works fine for me
>>
File: $_35.jpg (13KB, 204x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
13KB, 204x300px
>>9046948
I'm >>9046830 and yeah, seconding what you say. I have a burn scar on my leg from Nair getting into a scratch and burning the fuck out of it.

However, I've never had any issue with Veet removal cream and it's never irritated my sensitive skin. It's just getting harder to find though so I've resorted to pic related which is better but still not as good as Veet. I only use for my legs and arms though. Everything else I shave just to be safe.
>>
>>9043793
Who did you go as anon?
I'm thinking of buying a haruhi suzumiya uniform to wear for Afest.. my only concern.. my father..
>>
>>9046830
Pro-tip: Never use Nair on your armpits. That was the worst decision I've ever made.

>>9047028
I was nervous as shit when my parents found out I crossplayed, but their reaction was "I don't get it, but whatever". So I guess that's a good thing.
>>
>>9045769
Fear? No such thing
Just body wash, exfoliate, apply generous amount of shaving cream, and go over your legs slowly and carefully at a comfortable pace.

When you step out of the shower, apply your favorite lotion.
>>9046948
>>9047031
Well, shit
I tried it once and I pretty much did it all wrong, then.
I applied it to my legs and armpit; let it sit for 10 minutes, and then washed out. Then, I did it again.

The issue was that it didn't work and the result was as if acid ate through the hair and it became all disgusting until I shaved or plucked it out afterwards. Fortunately it did not damage my skin although I felt a little irritated afterwards.
>>
>>9043793
>lose a shit load of muscle
cut protein out of your diet. lose weight. When there's very little fat left, diet and your body will eat right through the muscle.

Is it healthy? Probably not. But I'm no doctor
>>
>>9046950
i use veet for practically everything it's a fucking godsend
>>
Does anyone know where to find those open shirt binding tops? Where the abs and everything are painted on (or molded idk). I hate open shirt binding so much and I don't even know what terms to search.
>>
>>9045769
Or just trim it with an electric and wear pantyhose. Pantyhose seriously fixes almost everything
>>
File: IMG_20160609_152156402.jpg (254KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160609_152156402.jpg
254KB, 720x1080px
Any advice for facial hair removal/hide? Razors only do the work for like 6 hours before it all comes back. I can't afford laser yet.

Was trying some cothes today. I really wish i had fashion sense to put them together and confidence to go to a con.
>>
>>9047576
My beard and moustache is sort of sparse, so I usually pluck mine off and shave everything that can be hidden by my wig. It usually lasts me a good 3-4 days that way.
>>
>>9047028

I was just wearing a navy blue maid outfit so nobody in particular. I might crossplay the dude from princess jellyfish next though.

It's pretty damn fun so I say fuck it just do it. Hide it and don't let anything get posted on Facebook ?

My parents are pretty chill and don't really give a damn as long as I'm not harming anyone but I can imagine a lot of people aren't so fortunate.
>>
>>9047576
Orange concealer over your beard area may help, from what I heard.
>>
>>9047576
>confidence to go to a con.
everyone there is a weeb anyway. literally no one gives a fuck, just go and have fun
>>
I think I'm finally taking the plunge, I didn't want to go super crazy with a first outfit and I really like the look of Bodyline I339. I'm not sure whether to go knee or thigh socks or pantyhose with it, though. I'm pretty slim (barely meeting medium sizes on this website) and shaving takes about 4 years off me so I'm curious to see what makeup can do after I get practice in.

I'm kinda scared, but also glad to be going through with this? It's weird.
>>
File: revperperabbilove.jpg (61KB, 700x555px) Image search: [Google]
revperperabbilove.jpg
61KB, 700x555px
>>9047576
>>9047587
I'm a grill with thick and dark facial hair issues and someone in the makeup thread ages ago suggested this BB cream concealer to me and makeup set as well. Both work extremely well to hide my stubble especially after you've put powder and everything over it and the makeup set is super popular in Thailand with bloggers because it's branded to cover just about everything to make your face look flawless. It's semi-expensive though to get the whole set so I only use it for conventions.

I can't find my everyday BB Cream which is PeriPera "I love" BB Cream but I got the darker version and balance it out with a lighter powder.

The good stuff is Naturactor and if you google it, you'll see a ton of before and after photos and it works as well as it says. The whole 3-4 piece set is going to run you upwards of $40 depending on what you get though. I've got the cream foundation, cake powder foundation, and the loose powder.

>http://www.ebay.com/itm/NATURACTOR-COVER-FACE-MAKEUP-CONCEALER-FOUNDATION-151-JAPAN-MEIKO-/151754880764
>>
There's no makeup thread up, and there's no reason to start one over one little question.

My eyebags are so bad I look like a raccoon when I have no makeup on. I could use a recommendation for a concealer that will -actually- work. Extra points if it's something I can find in a large chain store/pharmacy.
>>
>>9048633
Do you colour correct when you do eye concealer or do you just use the skin tone stuff? For eye bags i use MUFE's camouflage cream pot in salmon for my eye bags. It also doubles as a pretty good beard cover too if you need it.
>>
>>9015140
If you're a girl, yes.
>>
>>8993510
unrelated, but where did you get the short wig in the last picture? It's so cute!
>>
File: 1462993526112.jpg (43KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1462993526112.jpg
43KB, 512x512px
>>9018500
Did it since I was 4. Kinda just stuck with me. Eventually ended up on hormones and just live as a grill now.
>>
>>9050974
>since I was 4
Wow, did your parents or family give you hard time about it growing up? If not, I'm a little jealous. Even now I have to hide all my crossdressing stuff whenever my mother visits. If she even senses anything girly in my house she goes fucking ape-shit at me for not "acting like a real man".
>>
File: sad_honk.png (305KB, 516x424px) Image search: [Google]
sad_honk.png
305KB, 516x424px
>>9018500

Actually a good question.

The thought of actually wearing cute stuff came always back and never 100% left me, so I would definetly except that it might have been just a phase.

I kinda had this thing for frilly stuff since when I was small and still pre-school, but had to keep it for myself though since my mother had a problem with my father, who was into wearing female clothing for fetish purposes (bedroom only though) and she came from a strict catholic family while my father wasn't religious at all.

Also I was never a good example of being "manly" at all. Small, unsporty, weak, in earlier years a crybaby and until today still kind of prone to feelings eventhough I keep a more stoic image while in public. I also mostly hang out with girls until I entered high school (which is around the age of 10-11 here).

With the junior high school years(?) around age 12, I further progressed to become an introverted loner without friends. Being a nerd wasn't as accepted as it is today and I especially had luck to land on a school/in a year where I was mostly alone with my interests. My parents divorced and my father didn't give much of a shit of how I was developing. I was pretty much a prime example of a beta if you want to call it like that lol.

It was only after entering the senior years until I rediscovered this deep hidden interest. At first I was sure that it had to be a fetish thing with psychologic influences through my father or sth like that and therefore I was treating it as such. But that didn't satisfy this feel I had at all.

(1/2 cont.)
>>
File: 1445553380470.jpg (178KB, 1092x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1445553380470.jpg
178KB, 1092x1200px
>>9051212
Not really. My mom sees me get out of the tub when I was little holding a towel around my chest and just snaps a pic and laughs. My dad would rag on me for my less than manly behavior but I didn't see him enough to care. He's cool with it now tho. He calls me princess and other cute pet names.
>>
File: sad_honk_2.jpg (63KB, 710x399px) Image search: [Google]
sad_honk_2.jpg
63KB, 710x399px
>>9051251
Only quite recently around 1-2 years ago, I found of this thing called crossplay and with it everything related to it, positive and negative. That was also the time I began to lurk on cgl on a regular basis were I was introduced to different kinds of jfashion and finally came to the conclusion that it wasn't just fetish for me at all (maybe for 5-10%, doujins really messed up my mind and empowered it to a certain extend), but it was the actual apperance and female aestetics that I admired so much. And what can I say, the casual and cutesy j-fashion hits the mark just perfectly.

I wonder how it would turn out, if I would be in elementary school all over again and were told to be open about my wishes and more supported on that side since the whole LGBT topic is pretty much discussed on a daily basis today. I would probably turn out to be a trans girl and would take hormones once I enter puberty.

Now I am just left with the idea/plan to make it a non-sexual side hobby of mine and make the best out of my current situation. With 23 years I missed the golden chance to enter the female realm and skip my male development. I am too old for that HRT shit now and desu also too comfortable/accustomed with being a male now.

Sorry for making it a blog post and telling you my lifestory, but I felt like giving you a decent answer on how things went so frilly in my head.

(2/2)
>>
>>9051259
I know where you are coming from. I am 23 and really got into lolita a couple of years ago. I've always been on the feminine side, but I really got into j-fashion and lolita as relatively recent. I can usually work and pull of decent coords, but thinking about it, I am way more feminine and frilly than masculine. At times I wish I was HRT or some shit, but kinda late now and no way I would be able to pull it off with where I am at in my life. Guess that ship has sailed.
>>
>>9051274
it's never too late for hrt, anon! i believe in you!
>>
>>9051319
You know, I totally would, but without delving into too much detail, my current position I am in would not allow me to do so now or in the foreseeable future. I am about to finish up medical school and the position that I have when I graduate would not allow me to go through the process unfortunately.
>>
>>9018500
I was always frail and quite coddled as a child, so I never learned to be any kind of masculine, but I also was definitely not feminine either. Until I hit like 13 or 14, when I was helping my mother put her laundry away, and all of a sudden my brain tells me "those look cute," to something lacy that I never really followed up on, since it was underwear. Since then I've been struggling with my desires to look cute and frilly because my girlfriend for most of the past 10 years was a bigoted close-minded person that tried to instill some sense of masculinity in me.
After finally breaking up with her I started shopping for clothes, and looking up tips and hints, and here we are
>>
Do non-gays crossplay? All male anime characters are fucking lamer than lame but I don't want to signal that I want to suck cocks
>>
>>9051543
I can't speak for others, but I personally am straight, and I dress up from time to time. Hope that answer helps, if not the answers to >>9015995 should help
>>
OK, help me with this.

I'm a somewhat masculine guy - broad shoulders, narrowish hips, decent jawline. I'm also one of those sexually defective AGPs, which is something that I keep very, very under wraps because I'm fully aware of how that has pretty much killed my chances at a romantic relationship and poses the threat of making social relationships a living hell if anyone finds out.

Recently I've been considering cosplaying a female character I really, really like because I love her design (which is fairly covered up aside from skirt + thigh highs), which I discussed with a lesbian friend of mine, who knows about my problem. She's on board and thinks I should do it, as do a couple of trans friends of mine, who I've kept my issues from for obvious reasons.

My question is, how do I even go about starting this? I've never bought female clothes before because I'm terrified of anyone finding out I did. I can't even look at stuff for the costume on Amazon because I feel ashamed of myself even though there's no sexual connotations for doing it. Even if I did manage to buy this stuff, I'm worried both about passing (probably won't), and getting turned on while I wear the skirt even though it'd be completely involuntary (probably will). Worse yet, I'm concerned about the AGP thing coming up around my trans friends as a matter of course, which I worry will cripple our friendships.

Like, how do I even test the waters on this? I've been thinking about buying some of the stuff and wearing it just to see what happens, but $60+ just to test the waters seems excessive. I just want to wear cute girl stuff and be told I'm cute without having to worry about the fact that people might find out I'm the degenerate waste of space I actually am.
>>
>>9051543
Yeah, they do. It's like you haven't read the thread, anon.
>>
Can a non-asian cosplay a female well?
Particularly one with a fairly long jaw.

Thought I should ask on /cgl/ since everywhere else won't stop talking about HRT, which I don't know is right for me.
>>
>>9051934
A long jaw would make it difficult to "trap" anybody but it's doable provided you have a somewhat slender frame to wear the clothes well. Either way hrt wouldn't help your long jaw anyway. Just keep in mind that women can have some masculine features as well, so one or two tells won't kill you completely. Having too many, and honestly there's probably not much you can do. Get your makeup game on point to work with what you have.

>>9051830
Crossplay and crossdressing aren't exactly the same. Think of guys in high school that dress as a girl for halloween. It's not the same as walking into class or work on a normal day dressed as a female. People tend to think little of it.

As far as buying girl clothes, it's literally nothing. Retail clerks don't give a fuck. You may catch stares from other customers but whatever fuck them. As far as other people finding out, tell them it's for cosplay.

Personally, I'm a tranny, and I don't give a fuck about AGPs. Just don't rope other people into your fetish like those sissies do at lolita comms. If it gets you off, just keep it to yourself. While I personally hate how people like yourself tend to make things harder for people like me, I understand the fact that you have no say in what gets you off, so just be a decent person and don't push your shit onto other people. That you can help. If you're worried about getting hard in your little skirts, learn to tuck decently and get used to wearing skirts. You get off on the taboo of it, and wearing them more often can probably help.
>>
>>9051958
Darn, I was specifically looking to trap people.
It doesn't jut out (actually slopes back a bit) so it's not too prominent.
Also bad though is my nose, which isn't small and cute in the slightest!
And that my eyes always appear sunken with prominent dark marks under them like the portraits of kangz and shiet, amplified by those dark marks being in a band of faint but dense freckles.

Would long hair help hide such features?
Also, my main interest in HRT was that it would make me less padded with muscle and the beeeeeeeeewbs
>>
File: DSC_0513.jpg (322KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0513.jpg
322KB, 720x1280px
Did a practice run for Ramlethal yesterday. The wig really needs work, but I'm pretty alright with how it turned out because I could have sworn I'd gained weight recently although I don't have a scale to confirm anymore...

I'd like to do a classic Miku next, but I'm kind of torn between some kind of cloth or some variation of leather/pleather. Anyone have experience wearing both types by any chance?
>>
>>9052106
I like it but seriously, either clean your room before you take photos or get some Meitu filters that blur/scribble out the background around you. I spent two minutes ignoring you and trying to figure out what all the shit around you was.
>>
>>8993510
If you have a blog or something, I'd like to follow it.
>>
>>9052112
This,

I have no idea how people can let their living spaces get so filthy.
>>
>>9052112
>>9052805
That's not even bad. You guys would probably have a heart attack if you saw my room.
>>
>>9052805
>>9052112
The fuck is wrong with you. I have trash all over my room and dishes. Idgaf. Who cares if there's bags and stuff in his room like there's SUPPOSED to be. DO you hide all your shit away?
>>
>>9052828
I don't need to hide anything away when it has a proper organised place. Dishes get cleaned and put back in the cupboard when I'm done with them, I can't comprehend how a dish would just be left lying around.
>>
File: 5u0jmr.gif (932KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
5u0jmr.gif
932KB, 400x225px
>>9052828
>I have trash all over my room and dishes
>>
>>9052828
>>9052808
basic hoes can't even clean up after themselves baka
>>
>>9051958
Thanks. I don't know if it's just the taboo that causes my problem, but the words of encouragement help. I know better than to even imply I'm into any of this, so I'm not going to do whatever the sissies are doing now. My biggest worry is mostly that this will put my dangerously close to people finding out even if I do try to hide it, and that's a dangerous unknown to play with.

>>9052828
>trash and dishes all over
You do know that shit encourages bug infestations, right? That alone is a good enough reason for me to keep my place spotless. I've had my place described as "serial killer clean" before, which is probably the most backhanded compliment I've ever gotten, but still...
>>
>>9053196
Ants aren't bugs
>>
File: implying owls are birds.png (105KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
implying owls are birds.png
105KB, 650x450px
>>9053273
I hope you're not serious.
>>
>>9051254
You're lucky. If I did anything "off" I would get lectured for hours. My looks aren't even stopping me from crossplaying, but until I'm out of college there's no way I can risk it.
>>
>>9053196
centipedes are nimble and invade my house regardless
>>
>>9053279
Different anon, but if you want to get technical ants aren't actually bugs, they're just regular old insects
>>
>>9051543
>>9015995
About 90-95% of crossdressing men are straight. There is a huge misconception that being into feminine things means you're gay.

I crossdress/crossplay quite a lot and I'm perfectly straight. I had a few relationships with girls who were perfectly fine with it and even let me wear their clothes. Then again, girls the cosplay community have seen a lot of shit already so they are more open to it than the normies I think.
Currently single tho, but going on a date soon. I make it a point to let my dates know I crossdress. If they can't deal with it I will break it off right there and then. It's a part of me and I'm not going to give way on that aspect.
I don't exactly try to hide it, but I'm still careful about who I let know. So far, all girls I told were super cool about it.

>>9053196
I used to be really secretive about it, but then I just went all out at an anime convention and I was surprised how many of my friends and strangers loved it or just didn't care and treated me like normal. I actually don't think I lost any friends over it. Heck, some friends even came out to me they crossdress as well afterward. You'd be surprised.

Some of my female friends love to go shopping with me and one of them runs the same sizes as me so she gives me some of her old clothes from time to time (and vice-versa).

As for my family, my parents know but we have this 'don't ask don't tell' thing going on about it. They're fine with the crossplaying because I quote "It serves a purpose" but crossdressing is a big no. Which is ironic since my brother is gay and they're fine with that. Anyway, I still have huge stash of clothes and high heels scattered around and hidden in my room. The upside of crossplaying is that I can leave some stuff out tho since I use that stuff for both things.

I think you can only make a big deal out of it if you think it's a big deal, to me it's not anymore and I treat it as such.
>>
File: oh shes an adult alright.jpg (674KB, 1651x828px) Image search: [Google]
oh shes an adult alright.jpg
674KB, 1651x828px
Props to all the dudes that crossplay and pull it off well

Also fuck you for making me want to fuck a guy
>>
>>9053652
Dream cosplay right here: dude crossplaying a female character with me crossplaying the male character

And I don't even find dudes sexually attractive but my little heart would dokidoki anyway if I could couple cosplay like that just once.
>>
>>9048748
I got mine from spreepicky. I ordered it from their storenvy. "[7 Colors] BoBo Fluffy Air Curly Short Wig" Mine is caramel coloured. Can post a mini review if you are planning on ordering one.

>>9052727
I dont have a blog atm.

I want to start a instagram. But i'm still so inexperienced with crossdressing. I will start one, when i feel ready.

>>9021477
This is the kind of characters i was looking for. Will try to check out the series and see if i like them. Thanks a lot.
>>
>>9053696
Sounds like alot of people's dream come true
>>
>>9054212
Diff anon but I'd totally follow you on instagram. I need more crossplayers to follow since right now my feed is just tons of cute animals, foody videos, and shooped Asian cosplayers.
>>
>>9051259
MtF here. I had a breakdown at 25, went through almost a year of seeing a shrink, and finally went on hormones at 26. Would kill to start at 23 like yourself. I'm 28 now and am very passable as a woman. But I know I could've prevented more masculinization of my body if I started early. See, once you hit 25, all your bones should be done developing. I've seen a couple MtFs younger than 25 develop hips within a couple years. Honestly, start now if you're serious about this. Otherwise, you are just like me at 23 and regret shit in the future....
>>
Is there anywhere that'll rate my passabity potential (MtF) or is that just considered shitposting here?
>>
>>9057450
Maybe reddit. But they could just be giving you the "wow so brave! you'll look great honey" upvote which would be just as unproductive as posting to 4chan and getting the "hon/10" replies.

Get all done up, get on omegle or something and see how many people think you're a girl.
>>
>>9057473
I meant for crossplay or crossdressing and not so much for being trans. But thanks for the advice fäm!
>>
>>9057473
That sounds good! I should try it out once my hair is longer.
The thing that sucks about my face though is that the lines that start on the nose and pass the mouth are at least 55° on my face rather than the usual 45°, which looks kinda weird.
>>
>>9003426
just make sure that you focus on body, look at how some of the tailor bragqueens make their bodyshapes work (like ben dela creme)
they make sure their waists are thin to give the feminine hourglass, but pad their hips/asses so that the measurements match more with their upper body.
boobs = smaller looking shoulders
smaller waist = feminine shape
bigger hips = feminine bodyushape

hips should be a little bigger than your chest measurements. woman were meant to get kids right ;p
>>
>>9003433
hide the square hairline (make it look round)
contour your face, bit in a rounded way, your face looks like its a diamond shape, so very easy for crossdressing!
>>
File: cross.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cross.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
>>9003433
>>
>>9019507
makeup! and stick on boobs
look up dragqueen boobcontouring
>>
>>9022619
it's okey, if you contour the rest of your face or wear hairstyles that hide your diamond shape you would look okey I guess
>>
>>9031173
silicone boobs!!!!
>>
File: 20160616_133002.jpg (284KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160616_133002.jpg
284KB, 1280x720px
This is my first crossplay I ever done but I have no knowledge of make up ^^ so I didn't bother
>>
>>9058363
>can't see the costume
>can't see the face

Well at least you somewhat brushed the wig.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.