[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Dutch Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 30

DCC vlogger drama edition

old thread: >>8887768
>>
So the heads of Nishicon revealed that Nishicon really is going to the old Animecon location in Almelo. And that it wasn't April Fool's joke.

So, how many old fags are ready for a trip down memory lane?
>>
>>8943375
I am! Animecon in Almelo was the first con I ever attended. I clearly remember all the fun I had with my friends over at both the con and the "alternatief slapen" camping. Naturally, we all went our own ways over the years and this is the perfect occasion to get everyone back together for one final con.
>>
>>8943375
Shit. I was excited for Nishicon but that's a 3 hour trip.
>>
>>8943375
Yesss I loved that location. And it's easy to travel to for me, so win-win. The north-east of the country has been devoid of cons for too long!
>>
Too far for me to attend. Barely any cons for me this year...
>>
Love that NISHIcon isnt in the west anymore
>>
I am not sure its a wise move. People will want them to get close to the level of AnimeCon in their minds. That bar has been raised even higher than it actually was (the "good old days") syndrom.

Currently, Nishicon is not even near that level or at the organization level of what the convention really was. And despite of their theme, they will be compared.

On the other hand, I am pretty sure that people will come. These days a convention does not have to have quality to be successful: The hundreds of crappycons popping up but also the succes of things like DCC (more mass, less workshops) are indirect proofs of that.

I don't know if I will go. I have been to three AnimeCons in Almelo. I think I do not want that memory to be ruined (do I sounds old now?). And if Nishicon only now announces it, chances are not much preparation work has been done yet and that does not bode well.
>>
File: oppressedmanchest.jpg (76KB, 493x219px) Image search: [Google]
oppressedmanchest.jpg
76KB, 493x219px
>>8943325
>vlogger drama edition
Will this neckbeards vs feminists discussion ever end?
>>
File: 1452510300218.jpg (25KB, 341x339px) Image search: [Google]
1452510300218.jpg
25KB, 341x339px
>>8945404
>Zucht
Niemand wil jouw viezehaar zien, en iedereen wil 'cleavage' zien nekbaard. En nu opdonderen
>>
>>8945404
Implying that boobs are the same thing as chest hair. :'D
>>
>>8945404
>décolleté vergelijken met borsthaar
>jak
>>
>>8945404
>Mannen mogen topless rondlopen waar ze maar willen
>Vrouwen moeten hun borsten bedekt houden onder het motto onzedelijk gedrag
Dit is pas oneerlijk, stem voor gelijke behandeling; stem voor meer blote borsten in het openbaar!
>>
>>8943375
>tfw no more cons close to me anymore

Oh well Nishicon was never something I was too interested in anyway.
>>
>>8945573
They grow on your chest and everyone involved has both.
>>
File: 1458793880010.jpg (60KB, 644x690px) Image search: [Google]
1458793880010.jpg
60KB, 644x690px
>>8945404
The worst is that it has about 40+ replies of people seriously engaging in this discussion. What has our cosplay community become?
>>
I hate that "culture" of "alles mag", "alles is goed", "gewoon lekker jezelf zijn" that I'm seeing in the Facebook cosplay group.
>>
>>8947077
All those fucking noobs lately with their ''heyy I don't have a cosplay :ccc can I still go to comic con desuuu?^^'' Just fuck off.
>>
>>8947077
Yeah me too. I'm not the person who thinks everything has to be perfect. But people really need to understand that a piece of trash doesn't suddenly becomes beautiful, just because it's a cosplay.
>>
anyone attending tomocon?
my sunday tickets just came in
>>
>>8947162
what group are you talking about ?
>>
>>8947418
same here, never expected to see someone from here on 4chan though
>>
>>8947362
>>8947419
Correction, I was planning on going but I just realised I've got three birthdays this weekend. So in the end it will depend on what time I'm back in Oss and how bad my hangover will be.
>>
>>8947375
CosplayNL on facebook.
>>
File: 2016-04-06 13.31.11.jpg (362KB, 1076x925px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-06 13.31.11.jpg
362KB, 1076x925px
Goddamn people, just cover up your ugly tattoos.
>>
File: spammerino1.jpg (76KB, 517x174px) Image search: [Google]
spammerino1.jpg
76KB, 517x174px
Ffs there is nothing of value left in this group..
>>
>>8948729
kek
>>
>>8948729
tatta's be like
>>
>>8948729
What's Google?

Seriously, I don't get people who use social media as a search engine.
>>
I asked to be mod in CosplayNL and be really strict with the rules and they will talk about it. right now only 2 mods are active and 1 of them spams with bullshit as well...
I hope I get accepted because now It's one big mess
>>
>>8949094
Please save us senpai.
I'm getting really tired of all these ''is my outfit good enough for ... '' posts
>>
I don't even know why I'm still on there.
>>
>>8950253
Because it's the only active cosplay comm we have. Aniway is turning into a graveyard.
>>
>>8950306
Yeah, somewhere I want to get back to Aniway, but for some reason it seems like more effort.
>>
>>8950344
Aniway is even more awful than CosplayNL.
>>
>>8950344
Aniway is pretty dead, the only part that's somewhat active is the sales pages where people try to get rid of their anime figures for way too high prices.
>>
File: ggfdg.png (579KB, 490x698px) Image search: [Google]
ggfdg.png
579KB, 490x698px
what do you guys think about this?
Think more Dutch cosplayers will do this?
>>
What do you guys think about that writing a book thing?
Think more dutch cosplayers will do this?
>>
What cons are nice for Lolitas that like jprgs/gaming, anime/manga, j-fashion (especially Lolita related stuff), maid cafe and fandom things like Doctor Who and Harry Potter?
Though I think cosplay is really cool, that isn't for me since I can't sew (hey you don't go buying shit and half ass it, I learned that here).
I want to start going to cons later this year or starting next year.
Oh and which cons are a waste of time & money and suck?
>>
>>8950478
>hey you don't go buying shit and half ass it, I learned that here
Except you totally could? Just don't claim you made it and it's ok.
>sage for ot
>>
Soo how cold is it in holland in may? I want to wear sandals with my beach themed coord to UtS and I don't want to wear tights or socks
>>
>>8950492
really fluctuates, just like our whole spring. prepair for the worst and the best
>>
>>8950466
I think Pretzl is a really mediocre cosplayer but somehow she's being praised into heaven lately which makes her Kamui-tier lazy.
She's like the Cyarin of cosplay, shitting out cool little tricks and fancy armor while the actual construction is way off and everything ends up looking half assed.
>>
>>8950508
Speaking about Cyarin, especially on instragram she seems to have gotten to the point of getting more followers before she has so many followers which makes a feature from her worth a lot.

I don't dislike her and I think her art is fine, only wish she had a bit more variety in it.
>>
>>8950617
There are so may people participating in those feature events, though, it's almost impossible to stand out.
The good news is that her featureme tag actually went trending last time, which meant lots more people looked at it. I didn't get featured but I still got a lot of new followers from it.
She's doing good stuff for our art community.
>>
>>8950702
Despite that she's really a cunt.
>>
>>8950702
>She's doing good stuff for our art community.
The dutch one? I'd say no.
>>
Can we talk about cosplay judge rants ? I do not get why we have judgings of cosplayers who look like a hot mess them selves ? I was at Gamepitcon and there was a peach.. I couldn't take her critique seriously. Looking at Tomocon and their judges make me cringe so bad. I want to be judged by people who know what they are doing, not some half assed Fox cosplayer who doesn't even know how to use a lockmachine. Connections and friend politics for judging.. Really.
>>
>>8943375
Finally something getting closer to the north. No fun when you have to travel >3 hours to cons.
>>
>>8950617
Cyarin might be a popular artist,
to me she is still a Loish rip-off and she is still unexperienced in the professional business part. Also didn't hear of anything about her besides internet, so really I think it's just internetfame. Hope she realizes that.
>>
>>8951833
Didn't she get rejected by an art school and then claimed they just didn't understand her or something?

But I agree, she's like a poor man's Loish that got popular on instagram. I probably wouldn't be so bitter if it didn't already feel difficult finding dutch artists. I mean sure there's some concept artists but I miss the sense of a Dutch art community and it kind of makes me sad, and somehow she's the person that got ridiculously popular despite drawing the same thing over and over.
It would be nice to have an art meetup even if most will be 13 year olds that got a how to draw manga book, I mean we all started somewhere.
>>
>>8951869
I've known Cyarin for quite a while now and she really is just a cheap Loish. She even got busted for tracing/copying multiple times when she wasn't internetfamous, but people were too afraid to speak out because she was a huge bully.

I remember she quit highschool, which is probably why she couldn't go to art school. I really don't understand why she keeps saying how bad art schools are when she probably has never even been inside one.
>>
File: -.jpg (240KB, 490x719px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
240KB, 490x719px
I guess she never mentioned that one time she payed FB to get more page likes~

She's acting more and more as if she's a real big shot in our community, while everything she's making is a complete rip-off of Kamui's work. She brings nothing new to what we already know. I just don't understand how people can like her so much.
>>
>>8950478
You don't have to cosplay to attend a convention. Why do people think this? Just look for a convention involving any of the things you mentioned and go there in your regular/comfy clothes. Nobody is going to kick you out as long as you've got a ticket.
>>
>>8951869
There is this SQUEEKERS convention coming up up, it's supposed to be for the creatives
http://squeekers.moist.events/
>>
>>8951996

i don't think she is mediocre. however her shitty attempts to make a brand out of herself is bugging the fuck out of a lot of people.. this aint america and you aint yayahan
>>
Nishicon announced their date, it is the same weekend as Firstlook.
>>
Why does every Dutch thread have to end up about Cyarin
this is a cosplay/j-fash board and she doesn't even cosplay or wear j-fash

is the comm that boring that we need to talk about other people who just happen to go to cons?
>>
>>8952075
Basically. We like to pretend we have a lot of drama, but we're a small country. We don't have more drama than a regular office. Sure sometimes we have a case like Chris K. or Epicon, but most of the time it's just people not liking another. Which, lets face it people, is very normal, you can't like everybody.
>>
>>8952039
Isn't SQEEKERS just a paid fujoshi meetup?
>>
Did someone saw the cosplayer on Holland Got Talent? I missed it but the reactions make me curious.
>>
>>8952636
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YfDkmNtqDQ
they could have explained more what cosplay and popping was I guess, but he just wasn't a dancer...

Interesting though that Angela apparently has cosplaying daughters
>>
>>8952666
Yeah, I'm kinda curious about it too.
You would expect that such a small community would know if someone's parents where famous.
>>
>>8952039
What >>8952245 said, it looks like a paid meetup for girls who squeel about Yaoi. I mean look at the location, it's a random buurthuis and everything on the site comes off as really cringe.
>>
>>8952666
>>8952678
"(...) en anime zijn eigenlijk Japanse cartoons om het maar zo te zeggen."
>"Ja... Ja... Ik heb dochters, die houden daar ook van"
She probably meant her daughters like anime, not "my daughters are cosplayers", unless I missed something.
>>
>>8952909
It can be interpreted as both. But looking back at it, I now also think that she means with "daar ook van" anime and not necessarily cosplay.
>>
What do you guys really think of the Dutch lolita shops/girls who sell their handmade stuff?
>>
>>8953554
To be honest, I think most of them aren't skilled enough to be declaring themselves an indie brand. Linda was the only one I've seen who was actually a good seamstress and had good taste in design, but she's not doing lolita anymore. Katie is also a nice seamstress with taste that is sometimes quite good but sometimes a bit questionable. It seems that she mostly makes nice thing for herself and sells the more mediocre stuff in her shop. Other 'brands' aren't even good enough to mention, IMO. This is probably bitchy of me but I can't help but roll my eyes any time some girl in a super plain rectangle skirt gives a coord rundown that ends with
>skirt: KawaiiDesu<3KiraKouture (my own brand!!)

It's not that NL doesn't have good lolita seamstresses, it's just that the ones who really know what they're doing only make things for themselves and their close friends instead of trying to start a brand. Ain't nobody got time for that.
>>
File: banner_site_2016.jpg (100KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
banner_site_2016.jpg
100KB, 900x300px
Anyone went to Tomocon today? Heard something about a ambulance which had to come and that the organizers wanted to skip the concert?
>>
>>8953554
The small stuff are most of the time good.
The bigger pieces are a hit or miss. Wouldn't recommend any girls to try make a living out of it (except Summer tales because of the store) and to keep it a hobby.
>>
>>8953955
I didn't go but I just saw this vid and it looks like a trainwreck omg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6iIwV8wrSg
This Tomo-whateverthefuck madness needs to stop. All their events are shit.
>>
>>8954068
Never going to happen though. Organisation is determined to take over the con scene. There's a reason their "cheap" events are always within a two week range of a big expansive convention.
>>
>>8954068
It is not going to happen anytime soon, the organiser is a irresponsible fucktard.

>>8954285
Well good luck to him in getting to organise the preliminaries for WCS, EGC and all those others.. Even if Animcon goes belly up they will still have a say in that, who gets what.

Abunai was allowed to organise the preliminary for the Animecon internation C4 competition and was just a inch away of loosing it on their very first time. Animecon is not going to hand over to Tomocon, never.
>>
>>8953554
>>
>>8953554
I feel like they all just make what they like, but don't really listen to what the customers want.
>>
>>8954456
Aren't the organizers the owners of RedDot commerce.

Maybe just desperate to sell something.
>>
>>8954547
There is a connection, but I am not sure how deep it is. They are heavily involved as backer, but the organization side is vague. On that part, it is one big mess every time.

I read people were getting sick because of the food and someone was rushed to the hospital because of some accident
>>
>>8954568
A little reaserch shows that red dots adres is in Oss. reddot and tomocon have the same mascot. even the website has the same style.

heard some moron fell out of the bouncy castle (not a joke) and the trauma heli had to be called.
Dont know about the food but that atleast is one thing you can not blame om them (unless there manning the grill too
>>
>>8954593
>heard some moron fell out of the bouncy castle (not a joke) and the trauma heli had to be called.

Some retards never fail to disappoint me.
>>
>>8954593
I had to look this one up. An urgent ambulance and a helicopter. How do you fuck up a bouncy castle that badly?
>>
>>8955312
Image dropped
>>
>>8955312
>>8955313
Landing on your head/neck?
>>
Looks like the dealer area at Tomocon was laden with bootleg, judging by the pictures posted online.
>>
I feel like the guy searching for the Haruhi in CosplayNL is the same guy who's looking for a girlfriend on here.
>>
>>8955881
Those posts were creepy af. I feel sorry for the pictured girl.
>>
Weebs and bouncy castles are not to be trusted.
>>
>>8956065
>Mogelijk nekletsel
>Ambulances zijn bezig, er komt een politiewagen
Unfortunately, ever since the hospital moved from Oss to Uden this shit has become quite common. The ambulance posts here are understaffed, need to cover too much terrain, and the nearest hospitals are now 15~20 minutes away if you really hit the gas.

>>8955775
Bootleg material at a Dutch con? It's been a while since I encountered that. Most cons tend to have a strict policy about it with the material being pulled off the floor once reported. At least tell me the dealers weren't trying to pass it off as the real deal? I don't mind buying a quality bootleg copy of hard to find material, as long as they aren't trying to scam you out of your money.
>>
>>8956246
If the con doesn't have people who can tell bootleg from real products, the bootleg dealers can get away with a lot of stuff. You bet your pretty ass there are dealers who know they have junk and try to pass it off as official merch.
I'm not buying anything from a certain shop in Amsterdam. The Final fun bags are a ripoff too, got a walking dead bag with some printed buttons for 10 euro. They changed it for another bag with a figure in it, but that was the last time I got stuff from them.
Animecon and Abunai are pretty clean, Nishi too. Last year's MGC was okay. Didn't went to Gamepit, was told DCC had some crap, firstlook too. I wonder what's it like in Germany or UK: prolly full of it idk.
>>
>>8956786
You mean Henk?
>>
>>8957200
Yes, that's the one.
>>
>>8955775
This is because Tomo events in general refuses the anti-bootleg organization, fake-is-sad, to help them, 95% of the cons do let them do their things which is why you hardly ever see bootlegs. The reason ties in with the fact that Tomo is owned by red-dot who sell plenty of bootleg themselves. They mentioned to not believe in Bootleg.
Cons that do and will continue to let dealers sell bootleg:
- All the tomo events
- Fan base project
- Gamepitcon
- Possibly more, mostly the small/new ones
>>
>>8951288
Well, what to say. Except for Animecon, who are on a different level al together in competitions, I feel it is always like the judges are something conventions thought of just a few days before. Either you have the same few judges who are asked too often (Paraluna, Iloon, MMMC), you have friends of the organizers or you have people who shout loud that some people actually believe they have skills.
Guess I prefer the first one at the end, as they have at least proven a few times that they know how stuff works and have competition experience.
>>
>>8958527
>you have people who shout loud that some people actually believe they have skills.

You mean the Partyvengers?
>>
>>8958553
Can someone explain that? Didn't hear of them until a few months ago and now they are judges and panelists everywhere. Did I miss something?
>>
Which peach was the gamepit one.?
>>
Really? Half assed fox? Let's talk about just buying a bodysuit and wear that when you're a judge
>>
>>8959654
what xD where was that?
>>
>>8959654
deets
>>
Heya, random anon here. Just some facts about tomo/reddot to clear some confusion. Reddot is sponsor of tomo but next to exposure doesnt earn anything from it. Tomo is a non-profit organisation and most of their events dont even make any money, mostly losing it instead. They want to give something to the comm so they go on with it, although it is not that profitable..
Reddot/some other dealers dont sell bootleg, a true figure collector knows the differencs between good/bad and bootleg. Most reddot figures are gameprize figures, cheap and quality is showing that but its not bootleg ;) otherwise even archonia is selling bootleg xD
I had a great time at Tomocon, cant say anything about the judges but I thought they were just dressed more casual to be comfortable that day.. I mean, they're judges, theyre not participating.. although I do get the confusion if you don't know partyvengers/inuneko cosplay. For a small con, it was pretty okay.
>>
>>8959650
Deadly Dolls Creations

She doesn't seem to be a bad person but her craftsmanship skills are really subpar to say the least
>>
lol judge material
>>
>>8959675
hmm idk... for some points I actually think they are trying to make profit... Those arrangement tickets were nothing special. Things that were promised weren't even there, only a place to change really. (read, those "butlers" weren't there, basically everybody could go to the rooms, you just actually payed 12 bucks more for a dressing room) and thn the extra tickets, why make them so expensive. Why not just sell the tickets for just a tad more from the beginning and lose the extra, because it was no extra. Same goes for the bustickets btw. And the entire thing about the hotels. All people that shared rooms with more than 1 person had to buy an extra hotel ticket, even though they were so called sold out? That action wasn't from the hotel itself.... so why do that if you are a non-profit organisation? idk man, idk
>>
>>8959686
This bitch is a potato ffs
>>
>>8959688
>>
Now that is an insult to potatoes around the world
>>
Still not making profit xD. They aren't making profit so they cant spend it. Isnt something anyone knows ofc, but when you work with conventions/for conventions you may get more information on them. As far as I know, most tomo events including tomocon do not make profit. They spend a lot on other organisations like gamepit, performous-NL, Kinjin etc to run things for them and other costs like location and stuff are expensive too. Nishicon has the same thing, its hard to make profit on small conventions... Thats why most of these have a big sponsor behind them to make sure they can excist. I think abunaicon, animecon comic cons and mgc are the only ones able to make profit.. (mgc dunno for sure but they are not non-profit so I expect it. )
>>
>>8959675
Tomo is a foundation, shit's not supposed to get profitable, unless profits flow right back into the foundation.
But if they are so adamant on giving back to the community, why are they so keen on organising a crappy event?
Why are they trying to take credit for stuff they don't (have to) do shit for, like good weather. Why do they allow crooks like Henk, Lychee Tea and Final Fun to sell their junk bootlegs at their event? Why is their main sponsor selling fake dakimakura? How is that "giving back"?
>>
>>8959675
>xD

This comment was sponsored by © Red Dot Commerce © Tomocon

Btw who is the bodysuit judge everybody is talking about?
>>
Lychee tea is shit man.. they once turned up at an event they werent invited for and brought this huge ass banner for their event with them and just claimed a spot and shit.. avoiding them since then.. but hugging pillow covers are all shit desu.. but I thought most of reddots matched original ones.. althiugh on nishicon, some shithead was selling LoL covers eith the shittiest quality ever!
But yeah, Ill leave it at this because people work really hard to get these cons running and the lazy ass bitches who dont do shit always complain about everything without trying to help and fix it.. (like if somethings not to your liking, tell people and give them an alternative, help them.)

But. I do want to know more about that new con, dont know shit about it. Heard it was in Eindhoven but the prices were really expensive? Anyone got more on them?
>>
Idk about you people but the partyvengers have been doing panels for quite some time. Inuneko is new to me but she comes across as an awesome person. Tbh you don't even have to be an amazing cosplayer to be a good judge, but it appears you need street cred to be seen as a legit judge.
>>
>>8959703
Afaik, none of the npo-organised conventions are turning a profit. Accommodation isn't cheap, guests aren't cheap, tech rental isn't cheap, security isn't cheap, you need to take care of your crew, panelists and judges, some panelists want to get paid, you need to dress the place a little if you have a theme... There are heaps of things to be paid, and as long as cons stay small, they aren't very interesting to companies like Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Samsung et al.
>>
>>8959716
Make that 'not a large profit'. They obviously doing something right, otherwise they would go titsup.
>>
>>8959715
>Tbh you don't even have to be an amazing cosplayer to be a good judge
How can you judge other people their costumes if you don't even know how to make them yourself. Only excuse I can think of is being good at stage performance and only judging that while other judges judge the costumes.
>>
>>8959544
Honest opinion about the Partyvengers: they are average looking girls (nothing wrong with that) and very much average cosplayers. They are guests or judges or panelists at so many cons because they simply get in touch and ask the organizers to invite them as guests. When the organizers don't know shit or don't give a shit about cosplay, they agree to have them over. As simple as that.

They didn't gain respect or fame in the community because of their talent, they just dare asking to be invited and it works. I don't know them personally but apart from the fact they're not really good or interesting cosplayers, they seem like nice enough gals...
>>
>>8959721
It actually happens that some judges are chosen because of their stage performance skills rather then their crafting skills.
>>
I think some people forget that judges like to be comfy, and indeed are not the ones participating. Sure, tons of judges put on something amazing to bigger conventions and I've also seen enough judges just in normal clothes, and you know what? That last one is actually pretty smart in a way. Then people won't talk about them like you guys are doing about the judges of gamepitcon and tomocon
>>
To be fair. I think it's hard to tell if a judge has skills if he/she isn't wearing their costume. I feel like a lot of people want that kind of validation when they are being judged.
>>
>>8959750
Understand that, but why do they have to wear their best cosplay if thats not practical? I think that is a bit unnecessary, though I get your point.
>>
>>8959654
So bought, you can equally find pictures of her buying the fabric. The shame.

But on a serious note, what's wrong with a cosplayer owning a bought one? Aslong as you have enough real selfmade cosplays, is honest about it and doesn't judge people while wearing the bought one, I don't see why a judge couldn't own one.
>>
>>8959756
That's the point. There are a lot of less detailed or complicated costumes that are comfortable and still need some skills. I really understand if they don't want to wear their big costumes to a con, but i think it's nice to atleast see that they know about their stuff.
>>
>>8959738

When you are asked to judge people's craft, imo: if you have proven that you possess the required skills (i.e.: winning lots of contests, being a respected cosplayer because of you known work etc) and therefore wear your casual clothes because it's "more comfy"...

But if you're aware of the fact you're just a judge because you're the organizers' mate, because there was nobody else available or because you pushed to be invited as a judge to said convention: the lest you can do is wear a nice, well made, clean costume (even a "casual" one) that shows you're not a complete amateur.

I hate the "I was dressed in a crappy rushed cosplay because it's more comfy to be a judge" excuse. NO.
>>
>>8959767
> the lest you can do is wear a nice, well made, clean costume (even a "casual" one) that shows you're not a complete amateur.

which they did
>>
>>8959686
What. Miss "I have no skills, but I'll blame it on my weight" was a judge?
>>
Lol. Zoveel Dutch cosplayers hebben hun likes gekocht. Sponsorships
>>
What do you guys think about the j-fashion bootlegs that are sold at conventions. I always find it weird that even the conventions that are good at enforcing the no-bootleg rules still have fake Angelic Pretty pony bag replica's or even print-replica's.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x224px
>>8959814
>>
>>8959824
I guess the reason for that is nothing more than ignorance: they don't know it's fake and/or can't tell the difference. Drop those cons a line or send an e-mail to fake-is-sad: I'm sure they would want to know how to tell the difference.
>>
>>8959677
>>8959686
>>8959688
Just....how did this become the person to judge other peoples craftmanship?
>>
>>8959687
butlers? You mean the cafe? The maidcafe had butlers
>>
So partyvengers are talking bout this thread on FB

Could it be that they are the ones defending tomocon and the why are these people juding me comments?

Funny..

Totally not rigged.
>>
>>8959864
nope. There was suposed to be a "butler" (the letter said it) that would answer questions and would sell you coins etc....and he would stand at the bottom of the stairs. But there was nobody there =']
>>
>>8959869
Screencap?
>>
File: p.jpg (39KB, 732x189px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
39KB, 732x189px
>>8959873
>>
Are there any good events or cons in the Brabant region?
>>
>>8959885
Abunai in Veldhoven is an anime convention, It's at the end of August.
>>
>>8959899
They asked for Good cons
>>
>>8959912
And it's the only one we got.
>>
>>8959880
Why are dutch cosplayers always so rustled when they get mentioned here. I mean, posts about them aren't that bad.
>>
>>8959780
Well, that's your opinion about your costume/your friends' costume, whiteknight-chan
>>
>>8959933
i dont even know them though x'D i was only backstage because i was part of an act... if you were there watching the show: now you know who I am <3
>>
>>8959926
These girls feel important.
More talk about them is more making them feel important.

Or they just like their Jimmies beeing rusled.
>>
>>8959940
With a simple deduction we can assume you where one of the few acts at Gamepit Con.

You say you where part of an act, so you where not alone.
There was a duo with kingdom hearts and a trio with Star Wars, so either one of those.

You claim that your work is better then the people judging you.
>>
>>8959706
Foundations are allowed to make profit in the Netherlands, they can even pay salaries if needed. But profits have to be within limits and paying saleries opens up a whole new can of financial tax worms since it means that the foundation has become an employer.
>>
>>8959725
>When the organizers don't know shit or don't give a shit about cosplay, they agree to have them over. As simple as that.

I think it's weird as a cosplayer to go up to a con and ask them to be a judge for a competition, instead of having the judges be selected by staff based on earlier competitions wins or impressive costumes.

>>8959869
Just checked their FB and holy shit, 6 panels at Tomocon? Them being the Parytvengers aside, why would a con even want so much events from the same people?
>>
>>8959976
actually meant tomocon, woops sorry ='D but yeah, not afraid to say that i was aladdin. I don't actually claimed that my work is better, though. only said that i think the judges cosplay looked good enough to judge in.... you may quote the part that may have confused you about that so i can actually see why you think so? :p
>>
Just found the thread, and caught up with it all.
I am one of the three StarWars nerds (Maul) I can asure I haven't posted here before this post. Can say the same for the others.

But GamePitCon had more acts than just the few of us.
We also had a Pikachu, a Genie and a Alice. Still a pretty big list.
>>
I don't know a lot about cosplay competitions because I don't really care about them, but of you guys are so concerned with the quality of judges in this country, then why not apply for being a judge yourself?
>>
>>8959995
That's not how it works.
>>
File: pVOzGe4.png (670KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pVOzGe4.png
670KB, 1200x1200px
>>8959992
>>8959940
> all these emoticons
> on 4chan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSq673qDrn8
>>
>>8960007
poor you
>>
Waarom de fuck post iedereen hier in het engels terwijl het een nederlands forum is?????
>>
>>8960000
Nice digits.

And I guess not then.

Either way, this country needs less tiny shit cons, and should focus on having 2-3 good big cons instead. Animecon is the only one I'd group in the latter category because Abunai is kind of eh.
>>
Only reason the party vengers get acepted at cons is beacause they beg for it. Have been to one of their lectures and they had rhe gall to tell compo winners that they were doing things wrong.
But yeah reason why cons like tomo use them is beacause they are easy to get, no hassle, no costs.
Most decent cosplays dont even feel like going to small events.
>>
>>8960048
Because fu
>>
>>8959994
Guy, said he was part of an act.
I assumed he was part of a group
>>
>>8960050
just a honest question, what do you think would improve abunai? In terms of cos compo's I know they want more but animecon hoards them like crazy.
>>
>>8960048
Are you serious?
4chan is international. why not converse in a language that more people can read than just a few users.
>>
>>8960060
Get people who are not autistic to organize the event.
+10000% improvement garantee
>>
>>8960060
Kick out the students from the core staff, the days of the Enschede Uni have long gone.
>>
Change the date. Amsterdam Comic Con is going to be a too big of a competitor.

I know one is comics and other is anime, but a there is a huge SHARED audience.
>>
Get rid of dumb, dumber and the tranny with the iq of a goldfish
>>
>>8960068
Those "students" are 30+
>>
>>8960075
That´s the problem.
>>
>>8960066
kay but what do they do wrong. Like is it stuff on the con itself bcs honest I've visited for many years and I hardly even see the staff(plenty of gophers n stuff don't get me wrong) let alone notice issues. I admittedly hardly ever attend events so maybe I'm missing stuff there.

>>8960068
same deal what do they do wrong, as long as they're decent adults that have visited at least some cons before i don't see the issue, enlighten me. Sure less experience is a thing but getting pro event organizers to help at an anime convention seems out of scale for a non profit organization that only has volunteers.
>>
Woah is this what calls itself "The Dutch Cosplay community"?
Such hate. Hating on others mentioning their names and even posting pictures of them while not even knowing them. If you hate certain cosplayers that much why not just step up to them and just say it to them in person like any mature person would do? Instead of writing all kinds shit about people through the dirty underbelly of the internet. I'm of this forum. You people suck and have no respect for yourself or others. Stupid childish behaviour.
>>
File: 1f623f2.jpg (28KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1f623f2.jpg
28KB, 400x300px
>>8960089
All dutch cons work with volunteers, don't think there is 1 con (not a comic con) with paid organizers.
I have heard so many stories from people who used to gopher there. Getting screamed at by the core-staff, getting bullied out because a staff member dont like you. Friend politics.
Plus organisation wise Problem solving Abunai style:
>>
>>8960048
> complaints about English
> de fuck

Kek
>>
>>8960094
I think we have a partyvenger.
>>
>>8960094
amen
>>
>>8960094
>While not even knowing them. If you hate certain cosplayers that much why not just step up to them and just say it to them in person like any mature person would do? Instead of writing all kinds shit about people through the dirty underbelly of the internet.

>You people suck and have no respect for yourself or others. Stupid childish behaviour.

Well to the dark side of adult life anon. You're just one of us now.
>>
>>8960112
*welcome

Stupid phone
>>
>>8960089
I have been going to Abunai for quite few years now. in the early years they improved but since they landed in Veldhoven it is the same old shit every year. Same issues, same events, same organizers.
If I compare it with Animecon, Which I attend just as long, it is pretty sad, as Animecon changes and improves each year with new events and other things.

Also, like someone mentioned before, I have rarely spoken with an Abunai staff member. Animecon, Nishicon and quite few other conventions members I see quite often walking around a conventions and with some I share a beer or two from time to time. The Abunai members I only see behind their booth in the dealerroom.

So, in short, what goes wrong is a total disconnection from the community you are supposed to be dealing with.
>>
>>8960094
>>8960105
Got to love the smell of hypocrisy in the evening.
>>
>>8943325
How true is the stereotype of Dutch people being relatively modest and plain? Would you say those you know are like that?
>>
>>8959982
That's how you can tell whether a con is going to be good/professional or shitty though.

Well informed organizers would never book "guests judges" who beg them to invite them such as the partyvengers...

Anyway, it's not their fault, they ask to get invited and shitty con organizers invite them. Good for them.
>>
Attending my first con this summer (animecon) and was wondering if y'all had any tips or stories or something?
>>
>>8960146
Modest: No. More like scared something will hit us back in the face if we don't pretend to be modest.

Plain: Yes. Unfortunately a lot of Durch people are.
>>
>>8960094
hi potato judge
>>
>>8960165
Get a locker! You can easily stuff it with a grocery bag full of food, water and alcohol. Plus it beats having to wait 15~30 minutes at the bag room every time you need to pick up or drop off a coat or bag.
Stay well hydrated, this is harder than it sounds especially at your time attending a con.
The ATM at the hotel tends to be out of cash at day 0, so make sure you bring enough cash with you or use the ATM at the train station. Also some dealers as well as the hotel restaurant allow pin transactions.
Animecon uses their own coins for the food court. Don't worry about ending up with unspend coins as you can return them for money at the reception, or simply sell them to other con goers.
If you're like me and bring your bike, do note that there is no official bike storage at the hotel. So far my bike hasn't been stolen after like, 3 or 4 editions in the Hague.
If you get approached by a creepy looking guy, with poor teeth, a southern Limburg accent and also keeps staring at our feet, run. Run and never look back!
Download the app and set reminders for any event you're interested in. That way you wont have to miss a thing. Also save the game and dealer room for dinner time as this is when hardly anyone will be there.
Finally, if you like whisky, make sure to sign up for the Japanese whisky tasting. The taste of Chichibu Peated was more than worth my €10!
>>
>>8960146
I wouldn't say we're modest, we just don't like it when people continuously boast about themselves or their work. Nobody likes that guy, let alone be that guy. We are plain however, probably because we live by the motto "doe maar gewoon, dan die je al gek genoeg" (Just be normal, that's silly enough).
One thing worth mentioning is that we tend to be direct about most things, especially those who come from bigger cities. We also appreciate honestly, although some drama queens seem to have some real issues with constructive criticism.
>>
>>8960165
Stories? Loads. Attendee since 2004, have quite a bit of weird confolk, cosplay drama and overall silly stuff tales to share.
But, since this is your first time (can we call you a con virgin? Hur hur), I won't bore you with those.

Tips? Sure.
Take your time in the dealer room. Not every dealer over-prices the shit they sell and quite a few of them have the same kind of merchandise with varying prices. Don't be scared to say that you'll think about it and take another spin 'round the room, because there's more than enough to see.

If your interest lies with "professional" cosplay, the many contests have got you covered. Since trips to other countries are often the prize for any given cosplay competition, you'll see quite a bit of effort being put into the costumes and the act. If you're more into other types of creative talent, I'd personally recommend Anime's Got Talent. Holland's Got Talent with more relevance to interests and less snarky judges.

As for the rest:
- martial arts dojo, great for seeing demonstrations of martial arts and getting a crash course on them as well.
- Izakaya bar. Decently priced food and drinks with quite a bit of quality to them.
- (if they have it this year) Dutch Pro Wrestling's event at the con. Last year it was the King of Iron Fist Tournament with an actual wrestling ring, badass fighters in costume and an adequate feeling of seeing your favourite fighting game characters come to life and beating the shit out of each other. :)
- huge ass game room. New shit, old shit, enough games to waste an entire day. Actual arcade cabinets included.

And so on. Take a look at their programme when it's posted online, I'm sure you'll find something to look forward to.
>>
>>8960060
No rude af gophers and bullshit security.
>>
>>8960187
Thanks for all these awesome tips! Also your bike must be invincible if it didn't get stolen o-o
>>
>>8959940
>XD
><3
You have to be 18+ to post here
>>
>>8960200
Not invincible, just camouflaged by some painted on rust. It also helps that I have two thick locks on it. In fact, I spend more money on my locks than on the bike itself...
>>
>>8960094
You really think people never talk about others? Here it's just anon and anyone can see it.
Don't pretend you never talked about someone behind their back. It is the same as talking about others on cgl
>>
>>8960197
Sounds fun :D
>>
>>8960201
another suffering person
>>
Are we cosplayers hating on other cosplayers again?
>>
>>8960277
Does the pope shit in the woods?
>>
File: 1459761678461.jpg (217KB, 957x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1459761678461.jpg
217KB, 957x1300px
>>8960277
How dense are you to think that it is unusual for cosplayers to bitch about eachother?
>>
>>8960306
...do you make it a challenge for yourself to find the most unrelated pic for every comment you post?
>>
File: k255474_1293834322410.jpg (41KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
k255474_1293834322410.jpg
41KB, 400x286px
>>8960197
>Attendee since 2004

Attendee since 1999. And I can only add that compared to Abunai, Animecon is a bit more 'mature'.
Average age a bit higher. Price a bit higher. Events catering to a more mature audience, such as whisky-tastings and sake-tastings.
>>
>>8960405
And no this is not me!
>>
>>8960204
welcome to holland lol
>>
File: con_organisaties.jpg (231KB, 500x1141px) Image search: [Google]
con_organisaties.jpg
231KB, 500x1141px
>>8960060
Why would you want that?
In my opinion, there's three tiers of cons in NL:
- Top-tier cons: ie. Animecon.
- Fun-tier cons, if you look past minor glitches, you're 15, high on sugar, spice and unmentionable substances. It's especially great if your parents (concerned for what sort of event you wish to attend) don't google it to find an alleged sextape, instead of great cosplay photos.
- Crap-tier cons: basically everybody else, that is just a glorified cosplay meeting you have to pay to attend.

There's nothing wrong with that. Abunai shouldn't become Animecon. For one, we would miss out on all the hilarious stories that keep popping up afterwards.
>>
>>8959920

Tomocon is in the Brabant region. Oh wait. Good cons... Nevermind.
>>
>>8960980
That sextape is still online, a bit hard to find. Wink wink.
>>
>>8959703
well performous-NL and gamepit bring a lot of equipment. it is actually a lot cheaper than renting that all yourself.
>>
>>8960405
Way to make it into a dick measuring contest, gramps.
>>
>>8961056
Its 4chan for christ sake. Also NSFW
i'm not a total douche.

http://boboporn.com/video/24873/abunaicon-sextape-%E4%B8%BD%E5%92%8C%E5%A5%B9%E7%9A%84%E7%94%B7%E5%8F%8B
>>
>>8961057
Most of the stuff in Gamepit's collection (and Animecon's, for that matter) can't even be rented. Lots of classic or otherwise hard to obtain kit.
>>
I am worried that this might be child pornography!
>>
>>8961247
?????
>>
>>8960980
animecon might appear top-tier to their visitors but they're a dick to their volunteers not even willing to fund a hotel room. If you have enough money to hire the whole world forum, fly in a band from japan, import arcades and buy a €2500,- VR-setup then you also have enough money to pay €120,- for a hotel room of one of your volunteers.
>>
>>8961396
Hey, jackass. How many volunteers are there at the con? About 200 if you include all departments and teams. Do you really think that the organisation has, oh I don't know, about €24.000 on hotel costs alone? No. Because then there wouldn't be much of a con left.

Think a bit longer about what you type before you post it, geez.
>>
>>8961412
actually yes! one of those arcades already costs €15,000 at least not including shipping, so one arcade less, everyone a hotel room
>>
>>8961450
I'm not sure Animecon actually buys the arcades. That's an awfully expensive hobby and you need a pretty large facility to store them.
There are enthusiasts who are importing them, in Zoetermeer and Zwolle, among others: wouldn't be surprised if they got then through one of those for a fee.
>>
>>8961450
Did some digging: you can get a decent multi game arcade cab for 600 or so. Only the racing arcade cabs or the really popular ones are in that 14-24k price range. Can't remember Animecon having one of those even once.
>>
I really hope they have that Initial D arcade cabinet they had 3 years ago
>>
>>8961396
>>8961450
Like>>8961462 said. They borrow them. Also, that's not how their costs work. Even if they sold an arcade, they can't do that for multiple years. And they would lose money on the hotelrooms they sell to costumers (a hotel only wants to give an x amount of rooms to a convention, they never give all). So you wouldn't only have angry cosplayers with no rooms, but also lesser money for (special) activities where people come for.
>>
>>8961450
>>8961462
If I remember correctly they either rent or borrow the arcade machines. I wouldn't be too surprised if they got a nice deal on them considering how many they tend to have a fair amount of them in the game room for three days straight.

>>8961474
I remember there being at least two racing arcades last year, with manual transmission and everything. They also had the same House of the Dead arcade as always and the year before that I recall there being a fighter pilot game with a cabin that moved with you.

>>8961477
I hope they put the Parodius games back on the MAME arcade, like they had in Almelo. Playing the first Parodius on an arcade cabinet really takes me back to when I was a kid in the local snackbar. Oh the memories...
>>
>>8961450
1: it's called an arcade cabinet, numbskull.
2: they obviously rent them. I'm sure they wouldn't want to spend that much money on a single thing that can only be used once a year and that requires a whole hell of a lot lugging around.
>>
then why did we get compensation for travel costs/hotel and free drinks on both tomocon nishicon, and MGC exp, ? if they can afford it why can't something big as animecon?
at abunai we didn't get travel costs/hotel room but at least we got free drinks and free food, animecon doesn't even give that to it's volunteers! even of you're running 30 hours of shift through the weekend
>>
The abunaicon pornography. How do we know whether the girl or guy is not a minor? A big group of the visitors are minors.
>>
The GHB discussion in cosplayNL. LOL.

Cover your drink and be aware. By all the drama stories going on it shouldn't be news that the cosplay communities has a fair share of weirdo's walking around.
>>
>>8961497
Bull-fucking-shit. Volunteered for MGC as well, didn't get shit when it came to travelling costs. Animecon provides all kinds of free drinks for their volunteers, along with those event coins to buy food.

Please try to make your lies a bit more believable, yeah?
>>
>>8961501
Check their wristbands. They're fabric, not plastic. Under 18 = plastic, above 18 = fabric. Easy as that.
>>
Hah, guess I should watch the sex video again and check out her wrist band :P
>>
>>8961504
I don't see the problem.

The equal post of the girl was more of a warning than a complaint.
You have a tenancy to slake off when you feel save, so I think it's a good thing she reminded people that even then you should look out.
>>
>>8961510
you're talking about the gopher room? you can't enter that with an EV pass
>>
There is no problem, some people just think the OP is exaggerating and others are crying about it saying that that thoughts makes them insensitive bastards.

All in all, whether or not people believe it not, people will or will not be more careful.

A warned person counts for two.
>>
>>8961504
Nothing wrong with a reminder that shit happens. Weirdos gonna weird; whether it is at a con, a club or during the Nijmeegse Vierdaagse which is where I got drugged. Long story short, don't accept drinks from strangers. Especially man bears who keep trying to get in your pants after telling them you're straight.
>>
The person who drugged her is named Remco Hogervorst according to the drugged chick.
>>
Why does she think he drugged her?
>>
>>8961551
Because someone heard him asking someone else how much GHB he needed to knock a chick out apparently? The entire story was pretty weak in my opinion. Not believing it until there's solid proof.
>>
>>8961528
...that's exactly why it's called the "gopher room". I shouldn't have to explain this.
Also: what do electric vehicles have to do with this fact? With your mentioning of an EV pass.
>>
Those girls are full of bullshit. Christine Orlandos and Zoe something where the chick who claimed that. They love attention and are drunk where ever they go so it's a very weird story. Just a bunch of dumb gyaru who can't hold their liquour
>>
according to people in the CosplayNL groep the story doesn't make any sense about the GHB, it look more like they just drunk too much and try to frame that guy. Plus no ambulance came and she never went the the First Aid so it coudn't have been that bad
>>
the whole story is a load of bullshit. they were just fucking drunk and try to get attention saying someone drugged them.
>>
This has happend before. This isn't not the first con someone got drugged with GHB. And we still haven't caught the culprit.
I don't get why people are so defensive when she purposely don't even give any information about the culprit, because she knows she don't have enough information.
If she haven't come forward and it happend again (which has a big chance considering it isn't the first time) she would have got blamed for not sharing.

It was a warning, not an accusation. So don't treat it as one.
>>
>>8961607
except, she didnt get drugged. she just got shitfaced. So the warning/ accusation is invalid
>>
>>8961608
And you know that because you're a doctor who was at the scene?

You don't have any prove either, just a lousy suspicion. Which makes you evenmore invalid.
>>
I get that it happend before but that doesn't make it a default and they were drinking heavily. "tried to rape me. Someone spiked my drink with GHB and it caused me to get sick and I became unconscious. " quoted from her text that is no warning my friend, that is a clear accusation. If it would have been a warning it would have been fine
>>
>>8961610
the fact that she didn't go to a hospital, continued to party and started shitting about it now says a lot. GHB is very dangerous and if the paramedics had come and suspected it they would have administered a drug test and took her in immediately. She claimed she was unconscious and they didn't take her? Yeah right. The fact that they didn't do that proves the latter
>>
>>8961612
Accept she knows she doesn't have prove. She chose to not give any information about that person, because the chance for a false accusation is possible.
Unlike you she decided to not attack someone without evidence, and made a warning of it.

Who did she accuse? After reading her tekst it still could be anybody. And you know why? Because she didn't want to ruïne someones reputation without prove.

>>8961619
They're enough stories of paramamedics not piching up GHB or other drugs. Not blaming them, they're hard to detect. Especially when someone als drank.
>>
>>8961619
Indeed, this is Branbant we are talking about, Coma ZUIPEN and a clueless ambulance crew with no experience whatsoever?

Yeah sure!
>>
>>8961585
Chris Orlando is kind of nasty anyway ? I stay away from her when I see her. So full of her self and so judgemental on anyone else. I've met her at a lolita meet up and was talking about how my colors did not match. The bitch herself was wearing a freaking bodyline dress without a petticoat. So funny to see her attentionface involved around such drama.
>>
>>8961620
she clearly told people who it is based on other post, she's just to scared to put in the the actual message because she knows people will call her crap out. They just craves attention wether it postive or negative. She has a boyfriend where is he in all this?! Everything about this just screams attention. Ig it was a warning she could have just posted 'head up I think I got drugged but not sure whats out.' but she had to make this huge drama story making it seem like she almost died
>>
>>8961633
she's a horrible brat who thinks she's all that but looks and acts like shit. I doubt a lot of people like her
>>
>>8961640
And what prove do you have for that? Your suspicions? A boyfriend who can do nothing., except maybe screaming on Facebook that he'll kill the basterd, which would only results in more drama (if she really was looking for attention, she should make him do that)?

Face it, you don't have prove that it didn't happen either.
>>
>>8961621
This so much. They were just drinking and doing drugs at a cosplay event which is sad to begin with and then don't want to take resposbilty. No one likes gyaru anyway
>>
>>8961647
She doesn't have prove either, should've done a drug test ? I mean she must know that mostly she is full of crap so at least try to make effort when you say "Maybe I got drugged ?" and get some facts
>>
>>8961633
I hate her face so much, when I see her at cons I just turn around. I do not want to see her on a fun day.
>>
>>8961649
especially with these types of bitches 'representing' the style.

Theyre getting call out on their bullshit so they try to get an army of 'friends' behind them to make themselves believe their own lies
>>
>>8961655
At least Hyper had some class and dignity. these bitches are even more rotten than Black Diamond.
>>
>>8961652
Indeed, I've never said she had prove or she is 100% right. She could be lying, is possible. And the medics should have got her tested, but I also understand that they don't want to test every party animal in Brabant and think it's okay aslong she's fine. And she should have done it herself.

What I'm saying is that we should jump on the conclusion it's fake, just because we don't like her. This is serious issue. It happened before. We should focus on the warning, especially because it happend before.

If it's fake, she's an asshole to people who got really drugged. If it's true, we got a big problem.

You can suspect it to be fake. But then you should chose to not give her her wanted attention. And possibly scare the next victim for not being believed.
>>
>>8961661
it has noting to do with not liking her as a matter of fact I don't even know this girl so I can't judge on her character. All I can jduge on is that her story is full of holes and it just doesnt match up to anything. She could;'ve just make a general statement but choose for this sensation story in hope for sympathy and wanted to share it everywhere. The thing that she doesn't accuse any one is bull too, since she clearly told people who (she thinks) it was. If it was just a guess you woudn't call out someone for such a serious crime if youre not sure/ And if she does she is very wrong to do so in my opinion. No boy should be accused of rape if the girl doesnt have clear proof and she doesn't but still choses to name names and that is very wrong of her to do. This guy wil now be know as a rapist even if he didn't do it which is most likely the cause. These 2 destroy peoples hobby for now reason and are malicious for that fact
>>
>>8961661
Honey, I believe everything, just not from 2 fake bitches who cause drama all the time. Seems that Chris has more haters and hurt more people on here that I can read. Doing drug on a con, not cool. Doing alcohol on a con ? Not cool. There could be kids around, do it at your own place or at a stinky Gyaru club where you can get your socks off. They are anything -but- an example of justice. I find it their own fault... Dont do drugs and alcohol in the first place at an event like that. They had it coming.
>>
>>8961661
I saw on FB that she couldn't do a drug test cause she was influenced by alcohol. Thats one fucking lie. I once where in some sort of a same position, they did the test and there where traces of drug in my blood, while being influenced by alcohol. One big fat Gyaru lie.
>>
>>8961668
this, so much. Just because those two do not have any sense of self control they are now playing the victim and blaming this guy. The poor guy will probably not be able to show his face again on several events.
>>
>>8961668

>it has noting to do with not liking her as a matter of fact I don't even know this girl so I can't judge on her character.
>These 2 destroy peoples hobby for now reason and are malicious for that fact.

That's not how it works

But even then, as you can read, a lot of people don't like her. But sorry for accusing you for that.

And of course there are holes. Ever read documents on how bad our memoir is? Especially after big events with a lot of pressure/rush/angst?

Like I sad, you can suspect it to be wrong. But as yiu can read, a lot of people base it on not liking her or thinking she's a drama queen.

And of course she's not going to accuse someone. She would get burnt for it because the lake of evidence. She litterly can't win on that point. But that still doesn't mean you don't want to warn anybody, you whould be an asshole outerwise, it's a serious crime for god sake.

She didn't tell anybody who she suspected (maybe only her besties) so it's bullshit she's accusing anybody. On what ground is she shaming someone we don't have any information on?
The thing with false accusation is that you ruin the reputation. You can't if people don't know who it is.
>>
>>8961692
>She didn't tell anybody who she suspected (maybe only her besties) so it's bullshit she's accusing anybody. On what ground is she shaming someone we don't have any information on?
>The thing with false accusation is that you ruin the reputation. You can't if people don't know who it is.

That's the thing that bothers me, cause cleary people DO know and not just her besties if you see comments in some of the shares. I think a lot of people don't like them because they did this before at previous events I've been told to the same guy. If they know this guy is able to such acts (lets say she's not lying) why on earth would you party with thay guy and put your glass down?! Once again I'm not trying to bash or shame her, but the way they are going around with it is wrong. Chris is very arrogant and zoe is kind of a but kisser (what people told me, not sure if it's true I dont know them) so that also tends to work against their case
>>
>>8961707
Conclusion, bitches had it coming.
>>
>>8961678
That indeed stupid. It's either a stupid lie or she's really that stupid to believe that.

>>8961707
>That's the thing that bothers me, cause cleary people DO know and not just her besties if you see comments in some of the shares.

Well, that's knew to me. I don't know who it is, nor people I talked to. So I don't know anything about one of these claims.
>>
as a person who was there for the majority of the night, I can tell that this whole story reeks of bullshit. I don't know her or any of the people, but they had been so loud and obnoxious all night it was kinda hard to miss them? First of all, they had been walking around with their own bottles of booze all evening so tomocon should have taken action by that point but noone did. They harrassed the band that played there earlier and then took over the stage where they dryhumped and kissed each other (the redhead and zoe girl) by that time it was about 10:30pm and they were still going hard. We probably left after 11 to our hotel and they were being loud outside (I remember the cops saying something about that when we passed) The fact this story stinks so bad is the fact that 1. There was no blood test 2. They thought it was alcohol poisoning. You can die of that shit. You really think they'd let you go home and choke on your own vomit? 3. They were inside until late, how did she KO 2 hours before an ambulance came?

TLDR; chick got so drunk and needs to feel sorry for herself so they blame an innocent guy WHO HAD BEEN WITH THEM ALL NIGHT. bye.
>>
>>8961562
they also said in the comments he has been a creeper on a few other events
>>
>>8961758
I didn't have the best experience with that chap either, so it's a possibility. But we need solid proof before pointing fingers at him.
>>
>>8961396
Hoi Renate o/
>>
>>8961735
Wow, they sound like assrats, I am discussed by this story. Will not ever engage with those two again. Hope they read all of this so they know the dutch com wants their heads on a spike...Anonymously of course.
>>
Ugh same really hope some of their preachy friends on here show it to them so they can see their plan backfired. Like IF he would choose some girl to "rape" on the whole con he would choose those 2 buttfaces. Stay a 100 miles away from their crew and 200 if youre a guy looking at them probably means you want to drug and rape them
>>
>>8961778
Speak for yourself. I'd rather the community just ignore them. Don't be so dramatic, jesus.
>>
>>8961778
"Discussed". Kek
>>
>>8961106
>http://boboporn.com/video/24873/abunaicon-sextape-%E4%B8%BD%E5%92%8C%E5%A5%B9%E7%9A%84%E7%94%B7%E5%8F%8B

I'm... I'm not sure what I expected. This is just two average people having pretty normal sex. I'd like to say I was disappointed but I'm really not sure what I was expecting.
>>
>>8961762
What experience ? Did you let him know what?
>>
File: 1397662300995.jpg (850KB, 1214x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1397662300995.jpg
850KB, 1214x1239px
>>8961396
Perhaps you should find a boyfriend who has an actual job, that pays actual money, so he doesn't have to choose between paying bills and shilling out okane for his hobbies. Of course he choose the latter. Any decent man would, although no man realises that the ability of paying the bills in a fashionable manner is the very fundament of the heterosexual monogamous relationship.
>>
>>8961824
I'm reading about them in the same thread that discusses the Abunai sextape.
Now I'm fantasising about a sextape where they get really plastered and a horde of neckbeards tie them to the toilets to have their merry way with them.

I'm sporting the weirdest erection as we speak.
>>
>>8961897
I don't want to get tell you too much details inb4 he remembers me.
>be at party
>almost everyone was drunk
>be chilling alone because I'm not a drinker
>he notices me
>triest to start a conversation
> this guy doesn't know what personal space is
>get uncomfortable, flees to friends

And throughout the party he tried to get uncomfortably close to me multiple times so I left early. I'm sure he didn't mean to do that but I heard he's just a socially awkward guy.
>>
>>8961910
There is nothing weird about public use fantasies, my fellow deviant. Although you left out the part where each neckbeard who had his way with them writes something on their bodies with a permanent marker. After all, you gotta keep track of the amount of people they have served throughout the night. Maybe the fiftieth neckbeard gets to take one of the girls to his hotel room for a prolonged night of personal use where she has to follow each and every order he gives her.

I'll see my way out now...
>>
CosplayNL was quite entertaining today with some who wanted to bring a C4 explosive prop to a con.
>>
according to its own news fripSide is performing at animecon, is that any good overall
>>
>>8962006
Some fucktard decided it was a good idea to make it; I'm bringing seats and popcorn; any takers?
>>
>>8961649
Most people outside the j-fashion comm don't even know what gyaru is, let alone have an opinion about. So that tells something about you.
>>
>>8962014
I want to go because Nanjo is the vocalist, and I would buy a Saturday ticket just to go see the concert desu.

My issue is rather that I don't want to go alone but I don't have anyone to go with me either.
>>
File: You-must-be-new-here.jpg (82KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
You-must-be-new-here.jpg
82KB, 311x311px
>>8960094
>>
>>8961778
Surely the Dutch comm wants their heads on a spike over what some people gossiping about them on 4chan. How about no. Just because you are gullible, doesn't mean we all are. There's no evidence for Zoe's story, but the same counts for all the claims that have been made by the anons here.
>>
Chris and Zoe are probably the worst people I have ever met. Chris was extremely rude and thinks she is the shit. and zoe is just her pet who follows her around. Both of them think they're the best j fashion bitches around but both of them buy bodyline and ebay shit. I think the two of them are toxic to this entire community. Even though the dutch cos community is toxic all together.
>>
Listen up bitches.

I was there when all of this shit took place. The guy who's being accused of the drugging asked a male friend of mine how he could best numb/paralyze a girl. (This happened before Zoe began to feel bad btw.) He was rather startled at what Remco asked him and quickly replied "You don't," before taking his distance from him. Remco was all up in everyone's space that night, especially mine and Zoe's, kept offering us drinks and we accepted because I've hung out with this guy numerous of times before so I don't see him as a stranger. Aside from the clingy behavior that got real annoying, real fast, another guy ( who was completely sober) also found himself having trouble dealing with Remco and his 'all-up-in-your-face-attitude' and even got the vibe he would sooner or later hit him in the head with the bottle he was holding.

Yes, the majority of people who were still present on convention ground at this time were either tipsy or plain drunk, but Zoe was only on her third glass when she began to feel strange. It didn't take long before the strange feeling turned into extreme nausea.. She was mostly unconscious during the time she was in the bathroom with another friend, but here and there she would 'wake up' but soon fall back into it. This is why they called the hospital and so an ambulance soon arrived. They took her outside to the vehicle for a few minutes, checked her out for a bit and advised us to take her home and get some food in her. They weren't very specific but at least we knew it wasn't alcohol poisoning like some suspected. However, I doubt you can even get alcohol poisoning from having 3 drinks.

Like I said, I was there myself, unlike Chris who didn't even want to help in the first place but now pretends to be a fucking hero just so she can absorb the attention she so desperately needs as the disgusting attention whore she is.
>>
>>8962119
This Remco guy, where is he from? He is he a local?
>>
Ever since this incident occured, Chris has been throwing temper tantrum, (which is still ungoing), just so she can get people to shift their focus onto her rather than the real victim. She literally used this to make herself the centre of attention once again by taking on the role of victim which she has become so very good at since she's had lots of practice. If you want more details then I highly recommend to not ask Chris about her side of the story unless you wish to hear a version which she adjusted to her own liking, to make it seem as if she was actually a part of the whole thing. She's fucking delusional and full of shit, lies and even more shit. All these unnecessary situations caused by her, keep piling up because she doesn't know when to stop. Chris, you didn't give a fuck about Zoe, all you want is to be part of a story like this one so you get the idea you're equally damaged because of it. Well, you're not and we're not standing by your neverending bullshit any longer. Your pathetic for pretending like you actually cared, but even more so for all the petty lies you've spread out of pure jealousy - because you're not as 'fucked up' as the rest, - as you said so yourself. Stop behaving like a goddamn Tumblr special snowflake because this is the real world and snow melts you disorder-romanticizing piece of shit.
>>
>>8962130

I've seen Remco at almost every con I've attended so far. I don't know where he lives tho, just that I bump into him at every con and we used to hang out at said cons.
>>
>>8961672
Yeah because being drugged is the same as taking the drugs because you want to. Shut your face. Not about Chris tho, I agree 100%
>>
>>8962119
Remco as in the tall one with the Justin Bieber cut?
>>
>>8961824
Wait, did either one of them tell you this specifically? Because Chris had nothing to do with this situation, but she would just looove to drain this story for her own benefit. After all she has a history of accusing others of being inappropriate towards her, while in reality, she's often the only one being incredibly inappropriate.

Remco was all up in Zoe's personal space and behaving real strange. The he got all up in MY personal space and I pushed him away, thinking he was just drunk, but even for a drunk person, he was acting very strange and I noticed this even though I had a few drinks myself. I've never experienced him that way before, but didn't think anything of it until my friend made me aware of what he had asked him the next day.
>>
>>8962181
Pretty sure that's the same guy, yeah.
>>
i thought this thread was going to be about a new inspired lolita trend and now im disappointed
>>
>>8962130
He was even was at Osharecon. He goes to almost all conversations.

His Facebook profile tells us that he lifes in Zuid-Holland. But I'm pretty sure he has family/work/something in/around Amsterdam, because my friends and I came across him multiple times.
>>
>>8962208
Welcome to 4chan newfag.
Dutch is a languages or something related to the Netherlands.
Finish you school before you come back here.
>>
I'm confused by the above stories, since things do not add up. I see two ways how it could have played.

1) Guy goes to con, wants to knock out girl, asks person 1, gets no answer (person 1 does not report anything?) and asks again somewhere. Gets an answer of someone, which his answer is GHB. Lo, what a coincidence, it is just what he has with him! what a coincidence.
2) Guy goes to con, with the intention to drug a girl, has bought GHB since he did his research. But, he forgot to check the dose. So, he asks random friend: "hey, how much GHB do I need to knock a girl like that out?" Did not get an answer (no report to staff either), but he gathered the answer later from someone else, or he remembered google. What a lucky guy.

Now, I do not say nothing fishy happened, but the story portrayed so far has holes big enough to create measurable gravity disturbances.
>>
>>8962119
3 drinks? this chick has been chugging down bottles of vodka in the maid cafe, wouldnt call 4 bottles all together '3 drinks'
>>
For fuck sake,
Can we stop feeding the trolls.
What a bunch of bull altogether.

Anyone building something cool?
>>
>>8962195
Wow I didnt know this. Chris is really shitty for that she really needs help what a bitch
>>
LMAO at this, she had been drinking straight from bottle, amigo. 3 glasses my ass. Please continue to believe in your own little lies and you're just as fucked up as chris is. The fact there is no hard proof of there being drugs involved and y'all simply assume because "you heard someone say" on top of being drunk af says enough. Please go to your own little tumblr corner and cry a little harder because this shit makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
I love how every bullshit argument is shot down in a few seconds. top lel, buddies. Keep it comin'.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460710014926.jpg (50KB, 700x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460710014926.jpg
50KB, 700x960px
What the fuck is this.
>>
>>8961910
What the fuck is wrong with you, sicko
>>
>>8962742
>>
>>8962069
kinda in the same situation here but i havent asked people
>>
>>8962737
Kek is that hat photoshopped
>>
>>8962143
Is Chris the head of the Cherry Pie Maid Cafe?
>>
>>8959726
True, but who was that weird judge at dcc with Sednobis and pretzl. I was like, who the fuck are you and what do you know about all this.
>>
Nah, Sky is Cherry Pie's manager afaik. She's nice.
>>
>>8962208
Ah, typical. A lolita that thinks the whole world resolves around them.
>>
>>8962737
I don't care about tattoos, but saying they make cosplays unique and colourful is such a snowflake statement.
>>
>>8962879
That's Kellywoeshxd Cosplay. She's pretty good imo, liked her Orion.
>>
This is so entertaining keep the salt train coming.
>>
>>8962919
Which competitions has she participated in?
>>
Honestly can't see why that's so important.
>>
>>8962974
what does that really matter? I've only seen pretzl compete once at tomocon? Bu she's participated at animecon with the final fantasy group, and at nishicon with the disney villains group, just to name 2. It's been more but dont feel like that really matters....
>>
File: 1293905994956.jpg (7KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
1293905994956.jpg
7KB, 213x237px
Dutch comm sucks. It consists of people who are obnoxious 14-16 year old weebs. and most of them have this special tumblr disease. (genderfluid or whatever bullshit they come up with these days) And then there is this group of stuck up bitches who are famous because they are literately everywhere. And then there is this group who just wants to have fun but doesn't go anymore because of all the backstabbing bullshit that goes on. And all of them fall to misery Like that girl puppylikesyou who flashed her panties a few years ago.
>>
Pretzl competes with costumes she has already won prizes with.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 460x579px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 460x579px
>>
>>8962996
I think that is so lame. Give other people a chance or make something new for that competition
>>
I actually liked all 3 judges from the dcc competitions. I also know cosplayers who are friends with them and they seem like decent people
>>
>>8963014
Yeah she just posted something about joing a competition in Germany with that armor she won the Abunai masquerade with.
It isn't even such a impressive costume. It's random armor pieces a la Kamui with some random lights. She's even wearing normal jeans with it. Not even a wig.
>>
File: sadlifeofcyarin.jpg (98KB, 616x246px) Image search: [Google]
sadlifeofcyarin.jpg
98KB, 616x246px
What horrible nightmares must she been going through.
>>
Damn, this thread went from 0 to 100 to autosage in like a day.
>>
>>8963053
With all of the abunai bashing that wen ton yesterday, i'm not really surprised
>>
>>8963045
She literally relies on Instagram for money afaik
>>
>>8963060
>>8963045

She shouldn't have been a pathetic school dropout then.
>>
>>8962787
>>8962069
Same here. Why don't we make a group of lonely seagulls and go together?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSNVIZQhc3I

Hear pretzl talk. Or don't. I'm a post, not a cop.
>>
>>8962985
>And all of them fall to misery Like that girl puppylikesyou who flashed her panties a few years ago.

No, that's not true. Last time I heard she was still studying hard to become a famous fashion designer.
>>
>>8963236
can't stand her eyebrows...
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460741180901.jpg (97KB, 1024x1534px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460741180901.jpg
97KB, 1024x1534px
>>8963236
Also what is with this Linny. Her female Hades cosplay is great but het fb page is so wierd. She calles her boyfriend mr. T and posts a lot of really skimpy photos. It makes her look like she is trying way to hard.
>>
>>8963258
so does anybody have the picture of her flashing her underwear for scientific purpose
>>
>>8963340
There are hundreds, perhaps thousands of lewd cosplay models. You know. Actual sexy people (both male and female, if that strikes your fancy) that are probably way more interesting than one dumb cosplayer doing nothing but show off her panties.
>>
>>8962985
Still salty after all this years Jasmijn?
>>
>>8963281
She made the mistake of combining a cosplay/costume page with a pin-up/alternative modeling page. She's good at both, but it looks really out of context next to one another.
>>
>>8962977
Well, it takes experience to judge, and not just from making costumes yourself. To take time and know where to look for flaws and good things is not something you do in the halls of a convention. Even if you prepare you are looking for the things you are good in, picking up things you rarely look at is something you can get from competition experience.

Then there is also the way how to approach the people you judge, which should be on a way to pick apart all aspects of the costume, without removing any confidence the person has, since he or she must still perform on stage.

Also, stage experience counts, as you can easier see what goes right or wrong on stage.
>>
>>8963933

that 2nd point... Judges don't really let you know where you stand in the competition while judging. They stay neutral, and afterwards give feedback, or sometimes not even. I've never seen judges really point out things about the costume, just ask questions about it. Though I haven't participated on Animecon yet, but at most events it kinda goes like that, yeah.
>>
>>8964161
They should, but there is a big difference between you coming in and them looking all serious, or you coming in and they ask questions.
Some people totally lose their mind and go blank during a judging, in which a judge can help a bit by asking a question a little bit more friendly.

Also, there are enough instances where judges pay less attention to one costume and more to another and I cannot even count the amount of times feedback was given during judging. Abunai 2014 for instance, where some people came out the judging area with tears.
>>
What do you guys think about the 18+ idea for cosplayNL that is being discussed right now?
>>
File: pantsu.jpg (521KB, 1284x1712px) Image search: [Google]
pantsu.jpg
521KB, 1284x1712px
>>8963340
>>
>>8964325
Dit ass zag er beter uit bij haar DCC act
>>
>>8964295
Even the 18+ ppls there can act like 12 so whats the point
>>
>>8964421
She was 14 back then, or something..
>>
>>8962233
Was he wearing Jfash at Osharecon? I noticed there were a small handful of guys lurking around not wearing anything Jfash related and taking pictures of girls with and without asking, but I'm not sure if he was one of them.
>>
>>8964673
Nope, the same hoodie he's always wearing. That's why it was slightly creepy.
>>
>>8964295
Community is still toxic, isn't going to help with shit. Why even bother?
>>
>>8964295
Less teenage angst, more skills, more drama queens who can't handle criticism. I like it!
>>
So what about that bunny riven at tomocon? Hungry for attention much.
>>
>>8964828

Ah you mean Nadia? I think that's her name, has a boyfriend but cosplays Ahri a lot as well for what came by on facebook groups when people share all their pictures from conventions.
>>
>>8964747
>Toxic

Like how? I always read this, but we're the most (misplaced) asspad people I know. We have only some drama queens, which is normal. Every hobby has a few, doesn't make a group toxic.
>>
>>8964828
I had to look up the cosplay, but I think I found it. How is that hungry for attention? Or are you talking about her behavior? Cosplay wise, I think it's fine. The only thing I find too bad, is that she didn't invest in an actual bunny suit. I mean the original strapless design. What she wears pretty much looks like the leotard I used to wear at ballet class. There was an ask thread on this board about bunny suits, I guess it would be good for her to check it out.
>>
>>8963281
I giggle at her profile. I see potential but her shameless promotion about bais tape and asking people to vote for her next con visit makes it sounds as if she tries to be more than she is. Go do those things once your Yaya Han, now stick your tits out and beg for attention.
>>
Current thread is on auto-sage.
New Thread >>8965176
>>
All this talk about bad cosplays, let's share some awesome Dutch cosplayers who are really inspiring?
>>
>>8965181
I say go for it, would make for a nice change for the opening of the new thread. You know, instead of the usual stuff.
>>
>>8964456
Picture was taken in Almelo, most likely place on the entrage to the basement parking in front of the hotel.

That picture is at least 5 years old.
>>
>>8964421
what cosplay did she wear at DCC?
>>
>>8965927

Harley quinn from the newest movie.
>>
>>8966018
Ok I wasnt sure if you meant her or the poison ivy girl. from a distance you can't really tell
>>
>>8966022
There were enough harleys and ivy's with booty's
>>
>>8966176
true that, but not all participated in the competition
>>
that Ivy booty tho.
>>
>>8966711
The painted one, or the non painted one?
>>
I liked alot of cosplays from the competition of DCC. Like the powergirl and wonderwoman and the girl with the harley quinn kigu her act was fun. Also loved the Ahri from lol.
>>
>>8967700
There were 2 painted ivy's btw
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.