[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What costumes do you think are going to be overdone to hell by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (2MB, 1162x1440px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1162x1440px
What costumes do you think are going to be overdone to hell by the end of the year. Think the big three are going to be Joker,Harley and deadpool due to them all having movies this year.
>>
File: hKktxbO.jpg (181KB, 839x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hKktxbO.jpg
181KB, 839x1080px
The big reveal was today, I'm sure this will be overdone within the next 2 months, especially since there's already been people cosplaying her.
>>
>>8939995
i can't stand that Joker design, all the cosplays i've seen of it so far have been hideous, in part cause of the cosplayer and in part cause of the design.

>>8940004
I've actually seen some well done versions of her already, i'll see if i can track them down.
>>
>>8939995
Super Matsuno Bros, Girly Insect and Kuro Neko, more Purseowners will take off as soon as another character is shown, Dangit Rompers and Trollstuck have been necromanced.
>>
Kylo ren is a big one. I myself am making one but I have seen so many poorly rushed ones in the knights of ren Facebook group. It was much better when the group was 300 people and closed off to the public. Now it is at like 4000 people.
>>
It's as easy as whatever is popular this year. Zootopia, Star Wars, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, that Avengers Academy game, Suicide Squad.

Undertale. Whatever anime is flavour of the month. Do people still like Tokyo Ghoul and Attack of Titan?
>>
>>8940032
>Jessica Jones
>tfw I'm one of them

I mean, I'm doing it for personal reasons rather than "edgelord with an easy design". I'm actually trying my best to make it accurate rather than throwing on jacket+jeans+boots that look nothing like hers like a lot of the Jessica's I've seen. So I guess I've got that.
>>
>>8940032
Was at anime boston and untertale was everywhere, most of it was bad. I didn't see much tokyo ghoul but there was still a fair amount of attack on titan.
>>
Star Wars everything. So many Reys. So many Kylo Rens.
>>
>>8940035
I mean as long as you're cosplaying it because you legitimately like the character and show, then it's fine. It's the people who jump on every single popular thing because it gives them the most attention that are bad. You can usually tell that they have no passion and it shows through in their work. If you're really passionate about the show then you won't have that problem, but you might have a hard time standing out at a con.
>>
Wonder woman will definitely be overdone with her appearance in the Batman vs Superman movie and an upcoming movie in the next year. Her original comic book outfit (red bralette and blue boyshorts) will likely be the overdone look though since its easier to find and make, not her new armour costume.
>>
>>8940035
I really don't care if your jeans are screen accurate, so don't bother getting yourself worked up over being the most accurate version of a character in street clothes. It is stupid.
>>
Love Live will still be big here as far I know. Maybe Aqours will take over later but for now it's still Muses
>>
>>8939995
Danganronpa three will probably bring them back, same with the Homestuck finale; other than that, same as what everyone else said.
>>
>>8939995
they were all already overdone
>>
Will there be a lot of Rick and Morty cosplays this year?
>>
Just came back from a convention and it wasn't crawling with Deadpools as much as I expected it to be. But I imagine things will kick up later this year.

But there was a shit ton of Star Wars. They were fucking everywhere.
>>
>>8942051
How many ren's were there and if there were a lot of them did they all look like the actual movie costume or cheap cosplay site versions.
>>
File: 1442342929211.jpg (11KB, 210x250px) Image search: [Google]
1442342929211.jpg
11KB, 210x250px
>>8939995
>Joker, Harley, and Deadpool not already being overdone to hell.
>>
>>8939995
joker deadpool harley fiona and cake AoT onepunch man
all overdone. all the time
>>
Undertale shit
Zootopia shit
Some batman from bvs but maybe not too much
deadpool
harley quinn and likely some joker
>>
File: 1458484440070.jpg (18KB, 497x258px) Image search: [Google]
1458484440070.jpg
18KB, 497x258px
>>8939995
>Damaged
Fuck this joker design tbqh.
>>
Undertale.
>>
>>8939995
MOM'S GONNA FREAK
>>
definitely undertale. maybe more steven universe once the show comes back from hiatus. also osomatsu for SURE its super easy to cosplay fujoshit bait so
>>
>>8941710
Nah, you're probably wrong about dr3, mate. I've been in the fandom since 2013 and there's not even any cosplay tests for the new characters. Same with Homestuck. Those fandoms are done.
>>
File: 1449613068649.jpg (14KB, 310x316px) Image search: [Google]
1449613068649.jpg
14KB, 310x316px
>>8939995
>deadpool
>this year
i got some bad news for you senpai
>>
>>8940420
You sound too cool to be on 4chan man.
>>
>>8946119
top kek

But seriously has there been a single good suicide squad Joker?
>>
>>8941995
I think so, it might depend on what con you go to and what people in that area like. I went to Katsucon and saw tons of Rick and Morty, but I went to AB and I only noticed like 2 ricks all day (there were probably some more I didn't see, but not that many I guess if I didn't see them).

Definitely will be a lot of Star Wars this year. Lots of edgy cool dudes trying to be Kylo Ren. I love me some KR and he certainly is an edgy cool dude so I suppose that's to be expected, but yeah. At least it makes finding a good cosplay that much more fun?

The rest: undertale, one punch man, batman/superman. Probably more Avengers and X-men stuff later on this year once it's summer because of the new movies coming out. Thinking about the other upcoming movies for this year....maybe Alice in wonderland shit will get popular later on too?
>>
Kylo Ren and Rey. And I'm guilty of adding to it, totally making a Rey costume, but I've seen very few good Reys. Weathering, people. It's a thing. Rey was sweaty, dirty, and gross for the entire movie save the end scene. Go roll in some dirt.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.