[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 55

File: ryukotriggered.jpg (126KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
ryukotriggered.jpg
126KB, 1067x600px
Old one is kill. >>8925163

Post feels. Happy, sad, whatever. As long as they're /cgl/ related.
>>
File: pepetales.jpg (100KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
pepetales.jpg
100KB, 500x585px
>want to cosplay Panty and Stocking w/ Garterbelt
>realize I don't know any black people
>>
>>8932872
>teachers chimed in to make fun of me
>This is how you know you're "that" type of weeaboo.

Anon I was five.
>>
File: 1437815684002.jpg (12KB, 171x320px) Image search: [Google]
1437815684002.jpg
12KB, 171x320px
I just realized I only have a month left to get started on my costume. I purposefully kept it simple because I'm so busy with work and have already collected all the materials and drafted the pattern, but fuck. I always underestimate how much time it takes me to put everything together.
>>
Promised myself I wouldn't spend all of my Income Tax Refund but after Baby's collaboration with CCS was announced I missed that money goodbye.
Now Im dealing.with mixed feelings including guilt and excitement.
>>
>>8934776
>want a cosplay for my 2 guys/1 girl group
>want to do PSG
>girl doesn't want to play a black man

Dang it, Amy.
>>
File: 1457028537089.jpg (51KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
1457028537089.jpg
51KB, 540x429px
>tfw chronic migraine is literally ruining my life

i wish i got into lolita sooner. i started late and now i am trapped in pain and fog and can't be bothered to dress up, craft, or go to any meets. lolita is only a small part of it; i might as well be dead, because i can't be myself anymore and feel like i am barely existing.

don't take your health for granted, gulls. stop procrastinating and follow your dreams before it's too late.
>>
File: Cep2KmEWIAAHH4R.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cep2KmEWIAAHH4R.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
>con next weekend
>have hotel booked for 2 nights
>no one to split cost with because friend backed out
>tried asking other friends but they either 1. live in the city or 2. aren't going
>tfw don't want to pay full price but want to go to con
>tfw also don't want to travel to con from hotel by myself in cosplay
>half tempted to post in local groups begging for someone to share with me
>tfw don't want it to end up as one of those con horror stories
>>
I think i caught conAIDS last weekend, some asshat was coughing without covering their mouth, right into my face.

Been miserably sick since last Tuesday.
>>
File: his smile and optimism, gone.jpg (87KB, 424x450px) Image search: [Google]
his smile and optimism, gone.jpg
87KB, 424x450px
>con on Friday
>still not finished prop that is key to character I'm doing
>have work all week
>>
>>8934894
you ded
>>
>looking for pics of myself after a con
>finally find one
>one comment
>"ita"
>>
Idk what to do about my cosplay life. I barely have any time these days because school, I'm a soon to become even poorer poorfag and my meds have totally fucked up my body in the last 9 months. Where do you even go from that...
>>
> girl in local con thread always using a trip for no reason
> is a pretty shit Cosplayer
> starts using trip in other threads
> I have never wanted to punch someone so badly for hardly a reason.
>>
File: australian pepe.jpg (37KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
australian pepe.jpg
37KB, 320x320px
>>8934992
iktf
>swamped with schoolwork, whenever I finish one thing they pile up more on top of it
>stupid daylight savings mean I'm getting fuck all sleep tonight
>bags under my eyes so big I could shoplift with them
>bf still pulling my sleeve and begging for sex and whining when I say I'm tired
>parents complain I don't call often enough
>comm I used to be close with has now all but forgotten about me bc 'you weren't attending meets so we figured you hate us'
>the dental jew keeps scheduling appointments during classes and not a week goes by without an appt (my teeth are shit and chip/get cavities easily)
>classmates ignore me because I'd rather get my work done than go drinking and clubbing with them
>spent all holiday relaxing and then a teacher informs me the day before that we've an exam
>'you had all holiday to study anon, your own fault xDD'
>because I only have one subject and no other obligations according to her
I'm so exhausted.
I better be fucking loaded when I graduate.
>>
>>8934790
A few teachers are mean passive-aggressive asses who fell back on an education degree when their higher or primary degree/career fell through. But you aren't 5 now so let it go, seeing it for what it was.
>>
>can't finish cosplay because of financial shit that was out of my control
>>
>>8934856
Go get your migraines treated. If one thing doesn't work, another might, they have lots of treatment available depending on what's causing them.

But good advice, too. No one is getting any younger so better get on those dreams and start, people.
>>
>>8934973
This is why you do a ton of friend photos, selfies and ask people to take photos for you. I take a jillion photos for complete strangers just because they hand me their phone or camera and say 'hey, will you take a photo?' Standard con behavior.
>>
File: elmosuicide.gif (959KB, 310x212px) Image search: [Google]
elmosuicide.gif
959KB, 310x212px
>buy Family Mart Miku Nendoroid in the dealer room
>get home
>it's bootleg af
>>
>>8935094
in treatment for 2 years, trying new things is agonizingly slow and depressing as we cross off things that don't help.

live, my sisters and brothers! then post here so i can live through you.
>>
File: feelsad.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
feelsad.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>cosplay with college roomie every year
>best con buddies
>yay
>2012 rolls around
>con bud decides to burgle a guy's house
>four years in jail
>he gets out on 4/21
>big con is in May
>he doesn't want to go with me
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 256x256px
>started going to cons at 15
>have always wanted to cosplay but didn't do it until this year
>people took pics
>people talked about my character's games with me
>people told me I looked good and paid attention to me
>now I have like five characters I want to cosplay
>I only go to cons once or twice a year
>have to wait at least 7 months to get that cosplay rush again
>>
>>8935408
Holy shit...

He's gonna miss 420.
>>
>be in high pay field
>but have no time for life or hobbies

Whats the point of having money if I have no time to use it
>>
>>8935414
have you tried going to any local cosplay meets, anon? maybe you could see if theres any near you
>>
File: waltvomit.jpg (44KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
waltvomit.jpg
44KB, 500x434px
>>8935408
Your friend has been in jail since 2012 and your biggest concern is some con??
>>
File: ramensasha.jpg (499KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ramensasha.jpg
499KB, 1000x1000px
>meet guy at cosplay contest
>guy pines after me for years
>tell him I don't like him that way
>doesn't stop him
>go on Fb today
>guy posts cosplay pics with his new gf
>she's way hotter than me

What have I done?
>>
File: 1456632802496.png (257KB, 594x392px) Image search: [Google]
1456632802496.png
257KB, 594x392px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh4IBHpRToY

What do you feel?
>>
>get accepted into brand fashion show
>face immediately breaks out in celebration
>>
>>8935553
So? Stop being so jelly and insecure.
>>
>>8935553
Why do you care? You didn't like him that way, why do you care that he's with someone else?

Is he only allowed to be less happy than he would have been in the relationship with you that you would never have given him anyway?
>>
>>8934973
I don't get people who post things like that without providing concrit. There's literally nowhere to go for decent concrit. I ask my lolita friends IRL but they always just say I look fine. I wonder if they don't really like me or just have no taste? They dress alright, not great but not horrible. If I were to admit I post here and ask for crit my comm might see and be mad
>>
>>8935716
This happens to me every time I do any activity like this. Especially when I'm going to be photographed much. Always has. It's just a thing. Concealer game always has to be good. Green color corrector under foundation to cut the redness.
>>
>>8935876
There used to be a a coord concrit thread here fairly regularly for people to self-post but since everyone is anon, had to be careful to figure out who was trolling, talking shit and actually making sense. I know a LOT of people who do not even wear the fashion or wear it badly themselves feel the need to comment and advise here quite a lot so sometimes it is helpful, other times not so much.
>>
>>8935469
Take careful time off, buy fashion and cosplays to attend hobby stuff.
>>
>>8935278
Sorry it is going slow for you anon but keep at it, you'll get it figured out and straightened out if you keep trying. Get the full battery of allergy tests too if you haven't already, good luck.
>>
>>8935272
how bad is it anon?
>>
>Convention on friday
>Was supposed to stay in room with good friend and LDR boyfriend
>He just messaged me this morning, telling me that my bf and I need to find someplace else to sleep because he doesn't want us to have sex in the room
>It's a twin room so we'd only be touching each other on our bed and only when he's out of the room (which is most of the weekend usually), not to mention that he was okay with it when I asked if we could stay with him months ago
>All hotels in the area are either sold out, or the prices are outrageous and way out of my price range
>Hotels in nearby city are mostly the same
>LDR boyfriend lives 5 hours away, I'm 7 hours away in the other direction, transport has been taken care of and can't be refunded
>Meanwhile this douchenozzle lives in the town closest to the convention, so completely lacks understanding as to why I'm kind of freaking out right now
>He sent me back the money I paid for the room moments ago, so he's actually serious

>tfw I've let this moron crash in my room for free for the last 3 conventions without ever asking for anything in return

THANKS YOU DA MAN
>>
File: 1412034795558.png (62KB, 237x198px) Image search: [Google]
1412034795558.png
62KB, 237x198px
>tfw he still hasn't taken a shower
>>
File: image.png (205KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
205KB, 500x313px
>>8935921
pic related
>>
>>8935921
I knew a girl who actually showers with dawn dish soap because she's so greasy, but she's on a whole different level of poorly adjusted weeb child
>>
>>8935921
My last boyfriend would go for days without brushing his teeth. I wanted to throw up every time he tried to kiss me, he thought I was just teasing him when I told him I didn't want to kiss him when he had dirty teeth and he never quite took the hint when I chose to face away from him every night when we went to sleep together.
I dumped him after a few months cause the lack of dental hygiene was making me feel sick to my stomach. Can't even imagine what kind of nightmare you're dealing with.
>>
>>8935959
while I'm surprised you didn't say it outright (men are pretty dense) I doubt he would have changed anything for you even if you had.
>>
>>8935921
>>8935959
>>8935974
where do you find guys like this? I and no dude I own would ever leave the house w/o bathing, brushing, and deo
>>
>>8935974
He was full of self-pity and used his problems against me to kind of get things his way I guess.
Even today I still pretend to be friends with him, not because I care about being peaceful, but because I feel bad for him due to the shit he's told me about himself.

I did tell him once to brush his fucking teeth.
I'll make this incident as undetailed as possible, but let's just say that he was heavily into -anything- anal and I played into it because I was still experimenting and figuring out what kind of stuff I liked sexually (I learned that anal wasn't my thing).
After a particular session, I (nicely) told him he was gross as fuck if he didn't go brush his teeth and that I refused to kiss him until he had done so. He laughed in my face and thought I was joking, then decided to throw a fit instead because I always made life so hard for him with my energetic and impulsive personality.

>regret

>>8935981
I met him at a convention.
>>
>>8935981
>no dude I own
I love the way you think
>>
>>8935408
What a dumbass.
>>
>studying my ass off to prepare for decently paying field
>almost ready to graduate with high marks and really positive references from internships
>expect to have little time for anything but at least I'll have plenty of money to finance my crafting and lolita in the weekends and the occasional week off right?
>talking with internship supervisor about which positions I'm going to apply for
>he straight up tells me he's surprised and didn't expect me to actually want to work in this field
>???
>according to him I have too many hobbies and interests outside of work
>apparently people with actual hobbies are much less likely to be hired because they expect you to have absolutely no life outside of work so you can give it your full attention at all times, can stay late or work weekends at short notice etc. without getting paid overtime
>even if you're prepared to do all these things (as I am) there's still a strong prejudice against people with creative hobbies
Well, shit. I could try lying but I don't think I could maintain it, since my hobbies are such a big part of my life. At least now I understand why some of the others seemed to take me less seriously after I told them about my sewing and crafting. Not sure why I didn't get the "no hobbies allowed besides falling asleep in front of the tv every night" memo earlier.
>>
File: icky-fest1.jpg (43KB, 644x492px) Image search: [Google]
icky-fest1.jpg
43KB, 644x492px
>3 years ago
>talk to a guy on OkC after a bad breakup
>we start hanging out, watch anime and listen to music together, talk about weeby things, drink a lot of liquor
>eventually realize im not over my ex and that i'm using this guy as a rebound
>break it off
>get some anon hate from either him or his girl army, w/e, it dies down soon.
>I keep internet lurking him for a while because im pathetic and wanted to see him miss me
>eventually stop because he never talks about me and he's actually pretty annoying
>he's since moved to japan
>the other night one of my friends brings him up and i get curious and lurk his tumblr again
>he went to go see one of my favorite artists live and im 99% sure i introduced him to her music
>he tags it saying "now i only have to see X artist and Y artist and my japanese music bucketlist is complete"
>mfw when X and Y are my OTHER favorite japanese artists who I DEFINITELY talked to him about
>going to japan myself in a few weeks
>well shit if he's still in to all the music i'm into what if ..... he finds me...in...japan?
>was just trying to get a confidence boost about some loser missing me but now i'm kind of annoyed/creeped out
>>
>>8935981
Many guys I know are actually pretty gross. Not as gross as not-showering-for-months-kun, but still pretty gross. They seem to think that personal hygiene is for women so I'm lucky if they brush their teeth/shower/use deodorant even once a day. I work with a guy who always goes to the gym in his lunch hour and doesn't shower afterwards because it's "too much effort", just covers himself in deodorant. So then he smells like stale sweat mixed with cheap deodorant. Many of us have called him out on it, jokingly and more directly, but he just laughs about silly oversensitive women and continues stanking up the offices with his manly stank he couldn't possibly do anything about apparently. It's like con funk all day every day.
>>
>>8934894
Were we in the same con? I got sick on sat. I was at a con to and woke up with a sore throat.
>>
>>8936032
>I need feminism because washing yourself isn't just for women

I wish I was joking but I'm not, do other countries have this problem or is it an American thing?
>>
>>8936037
just the shitty parts of America, sure as hell don't have it here.

For the rest of y'all now's a pretty good time to forward this to anyone that doesn't know how to be a grown-ass man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h27X-wADkik
>>
>>8935907
Well... he probably is beta and likes you... but since you have a bf he probably is trying to cut u guys off.
>>
>>8936037
Theres something about america that just... amplifies the crazy i think.
>>
>>8936037
I'm who you replied to and I'm in Western Europe so yeah, not just a US thing.
>>
>>8936037
Eh, I think it varies. I have a friend in the UK who seriously did not get that his room stank until I up and down told him. He then accused me of being rude, which made me go 'LOL no, I'd be rude if I knew your room stank and didn't say anything, I'm yur bro so I let you know, other people will just avoid your room and you won't know why. The truth is, it stanks.' He got the message after that, though.

Meanwhile, in Scandinavia, all men are still gay. But at least they shower every morning and take care of their personal hygiene.
>>
File: 1438517675310.jpg (154KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
1438517675310.jpg
154KB, 1240x775px
After reading femnons shit bf stories
>be me single male
>be nice and try my best everyday
>drive strangers home for free because know the feels of not owning a car and struggles
>be best hygiene a man can be
>shave every 3 days brush teeth 3 times a day
>shower daily
>hair always perfect and dress well
>be out going and talk to everyone I meet
>have job, always tip people 5 bucks or more
>mfw never had a gf or ever held hand..
Kek... I am at a point where 2D is better then 3d
Hopefully virtual reality and robotics can replace woman so I can finally fill this lonely void.
>>
>>8936062
Nokte, is that you?
>>
File: gb2.jpg (134KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
gb2.jpg
134KB, 500x614px
>>8936063
please don't forget your fedora on your way out
>>
File: 304199.jpg (55KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
304199.jpg
55KB, 500x537px
>>8936078
I don't wear a Fedora, but I might as well... 2D > 3d
>>
>>8936062
Omg my BIL's room is the same way. It smells like a guy's sweaty ball sack. I peeked inside one day too see if he was home and the wall of funk just hit me like a train.
>>
>>8936019
Don't sweat about it. And don't believe every supervisor as well. There are many kinds of people and many jobs in this world. Some of my co-workers are workaholics and think that's a-ok, while other smirk at them having no life. It's not like you're gonna be a NEET just because you have hobbies, just don't be too vocal about it.
>>
>>8936037
I think it varies. My boyfriend is a tad too clean, like not wearing socks again even if you just had them on for 10 minutes, while his cousin is a complete trainwreck. He didn't even have bedsheets and never washed the blanket and pillow.
>>
>>8935907

I'm sure you've already caught on to to the fact he's not your friend and that he's manipulating the situation so he can prevent you from seeing your boyfriend and having sex with him,

I'd tell him you're going to ditch the convention and hang with the LDR boyfriend anyway. Include the phrase "I guess at least we'll be able to spend lots of alone time together now..." and "Well, I would have been too much of chicken to do anything at the convention, anyway. There's too many people around."

He's counting on you guys being unable to see each other because of his stunt. Guys like him usually fold awfully quick and try to backtrack if they think shit isn't going the way they planned it to. At the very least don't let him think he got what he wanted -- AKA forcing you to remain "pure" for him.
>>
>>8936019

...Are you also in accounting/finance, anon? Because I swear the people in my classes are so boring. Painting a living room wall over spring break is considered "creative."
>>
>>8935907
Since you are already traveling over, your best bet is to just crash at a motel or some hostel. It isnt the best and likely not con ready but there is always ways.
>>
>>8935921
Either figure your gross relationship out or gain some self respect and dump his nasty ass, but stop fucking posting here about it unless something changes. I'm not one to gripe about the threads being off topic normally, but don't come back in here with this same shit, especially if you aren't doing a damn thing to change it and just want to whine at strangers because you won't take a real stand with him.
>>
>>8936032
>>8936043
>>8936062
Yeah nah. Scandinaviafag here, somehow managed to cop a guy who was both effeminate AND ignorant of personal hygiene.
>Honey your breath smells
>But I brushed my teeth this mooooorniiiiing!
>use a mint
>I don't like mints!
>honey you stink
>But I showered this moooorniiiing!
>use deodorant
>But I forgoooooot
>Honey put away the food
>But I was still eeatiiiiiing! (he wasn't)
>honey put your dirty, hairy socks/clothes away
>GOD stop bossing me around I COOK FOR YOU you know
Next year I'm moving away and I can't fucking wait
>>
>>8935981
I find this so fucking perplexing to me because I don't think I know a single man who doesn't shower and brush his teeth at least once daily, at least none of the ones I'm close to are like that. Who raised these people? Literally how is someone that unaware? If I don't bathe for a day (say for remote camping or something), I can definitely start smelling my own sweat and want it off asap.
>>
>>8936124
I'm in business/finance (not that anon) and you're so right. 1/3 of my class is clueless teenagers who only came here because it sounds fancy and 20-something fuckboys who masturbate to thoughts of getting rich quick and winning the stock market/oil market.
The second 1/3 is usually people who have no idea what the degree is even about and spend their time partying and clubbing because their daddies have enough money to pay for everything and this is just a happy adventure to them. The last third is usually people who are genuinely interested in finance, aka maths nerds and older people getting a second degree to get a better job. They're all into gaming and Game of Thrones, unsurprisingly.
>>
>>8936063
You'll find someone eventually, anon. My fiancé was an unkissed 26-year-old virgin when I met him and there wasn't anything particularly wrong with him, he just wasn't very confident and had never truly clicked with a girl before. These stinky guys are probably better at charming people and often target girls with self-esteem issues and/or abusive pasts who feel like they don't deserve better. Those aren't exactly enviable relationships.
>>
>>8936150
I'm >>8936149 and in my case it was modern dismissive parenting common amongst upper middle class families where you couldn't raise your voice at a child because it'd be considered 'abuse'. So naturally the kid grew up without being taught how to shower and take care of itself properly, and recycling lessons and proper dining etiquette took precedence over learning how to do chores and, you know, bathe. His parents honestly live for themselves and go on yoga trips to India all the time or backpacking across South America, their children are an afterthought.
>>
File: 1444011373843.png (76KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444011373843.png
76KB, 300x300px
>>8936149
Nordics who had a Scandi boyfriend, mine was pretty ok but once I was having a mad headache that was making me nauseated and I had to ask him to get away from me and take a shower because his dick smell was bothering me so much
he teased me about it for months afterwards and then we broke up because I was young and very impulsive
>>
>>8936144
fucking this. im here for cgl feels, not to read about all of you pathetic girls settling for manchildren who dont wash their dicks.
>>
>>8936109
I guess you're right. I'm just freaking out right now because now that I'm paying more attention, it does seem like everyone here with a steady contact is a huge workaholic. It's like some unspoken rule that you give up your social life and everything else as soon as you start getting paid. Even the guys with children hardly spend time with them, and if you're a woman who wants kids you might as well give up (or stay silent about it and only get pregnant after you've landed a multi-year contract so they can’t legally replace you right away).

>>8936124
>>8936159
Nope, ~science~. If you’re not thinking about how to cure cancer 24/7 you might as well gtfo and make room for someone more devoted to the cause. It’s not even like the pay is that good, people here are working themselves into constant burnouts just for the honor of contributing to ~science~ and possibly getting their name in the papers if they discover something cool.

Thinking about getting a part-time job as a lab monkey or something. It will be way less prestigious and I’ll be overqualified as fuck but at least I’d be able to sew, wear lolita and spend time with my bf when the sun’s still out.
>>
File: 1454077649388.png (74KB, 188x308px) Image search: [Google]
1454077649388.png
74KB, 188x308px
>get email from Tumblr for the first time in months
>sexfuckboobs is now following you
>>
File: omyac.jpg (29KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
omyac.jpg
29KB, 477x477px
>in longest line ever for dealer room
>friend is sitting on brick thingy with plants in it
>"Stand up like the rest of us, you lazy bitch."
>playfully shove her
>shove too hard
>she tips over
>kicks her foot out for balance
>accidentally boots me in the vagina
>falls anyway and hits her head on tree
>security yells at us to stop fucking around
>we would have been banned from the line, but some Cloud stood up for us
>security dude tells him off
>okay, it was actually Squall, not Cloud, but I wanted to use pic related

Not the feelsiest story, but still, the dealer room sucked and I got kicked in the crotch.
>>
>>8934880
This happened to me exactly anon. I feel ya
>>
>>8936186
I got followed by his brother coolfuckboobs last week, I love the direction these bots are going
>>
>>8934973
What were you wearing?
>>
>>8936289
I don't know, but she probably deserved it.
>>
File: 000.jpg (101KB, 802x1000px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
101KB, 802x1000px
> have this guy in my class
> interested in him, not even romantically, he just seems like a cool guy to hang out with
>overhear him talking about a certain anime I have on DVD
>offer to let him borrow my DVD
>He looks excited to borrow it
>We start talking about films, turns out we pretty much have the same taste
>invite him to a movie night me and my friend do sometimes
>decide to throw in an extra DVD as suggestion based on his taste
>He lets me borrow a dvd back
>watch film, return it
> okay thanks for returning it anon
>walks away
>haven't talked to him since, doesn't initiate contact, afraid I'm too pushy if I start a convo

Did I go too fast by inviting him? Did I pressure him too much? Am I too pushy/clingy? Sorry for the boring story, I just feel really shy/insecure sometimes, and I don't easily make new friends
>>
>>8936513
If it's been longer then 24 hours i'd hardly call inishating pushy.
>>
>>8936591
He's probably just shy too. Initiate conversation, see what happens.
>>
>>8936193
Oof, reminds me of the time I walked into a chair vag-first before a tea party. There's no "lolita" way to get hit in the groin, I'm afraid.
>>
>small two day con this weekend
>been excited for months, BF has claimed multiple times he wants to go
>I even planned a whole costume for this
>he tells me last night he doesn't want to go anymore, and that he's mad I decided we were going without him telling me to?
>I'm an adult, I can make decisions by myself
>he's still mad that I still want to go

Anyway, it seems like this will be the first con I'm going to without him, which sucks, because I'm terrible at adulting. I'm also fairly certain he's off his medication, that's the only time he acts like this. At least I'm going to meet some fellow gulls there, that might make it easier.
>>
File: My_b0720b_5354973.png (520KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
My_b0720b_5354973.png
520KB, 1280x720px
>>8936161
Thanks anon you give me hope.
>>
I'm leaving this Thursday for an out-of-state con. I'm not even close to being done with my costume, and I've yet to pack. I just want this sewing shit to be over with.
>>
I miss IRC being the place for geeks, nerds, weeaboos and weirdoes to be. Back in the day it had a healthy mix of male and female users, but these days many of them have shifted over to Facebook or tumblr.

And i know i'm a weirdo, because i never really liked me weirdo weeabo stuff bleeding over into my normalfag space, and on Facebook i have family, friends, friends of friends and coworkers and keep all that stuff pretty low key, mostly thanks to endless teasing from my more normalfag friends back in the day.

it'd be really nice to have a solid online clique again, but fuck Facebook. (viva IRC)
>>
> left lolita due to lack of confidence
> slipping into nanchatte and casual j-fashion

Is there hope, anons? Will I someday be cute?
>>
>>8935921

Sounds like you're dating my ex. The lowest point was when I had to get his mother on thr phone to scold him into showering.
>>
>>8935921
I feel so bad for you that I want to clone my clean, aristocrat gentleman boyfriend and give you a copy so you can be with someone who bathes himself and pampers you. Stay strong.
>>
>>8936937
you totally can if you try hard enough. jfash and nanchatte are a good way to go
>>
It's only the first day of an auction and people are already raising the price by bidding a dollar over each other. Thanks for already driving up the price idiots. What the hell do you expect to get out of this?
>>
File: e50ba0ea.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
e50ba0ea.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
>lost all my friends a few years ago because reasons
>been wandering aimlessly on my own since then
>keep trying to make new cosplay friends
>keep trying
>keep failing
>repeat
i just want some friends to dress up in anime costumes with why is this so hard
>>
>>8934880
Which con?
>>
File: Saber_2.png (1MB, 800x1523px) Image search: [Google]
Saber_2.png
1MB, 800x1523px
>be me, 5 years in lolita and aspiring cosplayer
>in a relationship with guy for a year but he dumps me because I don't want children
>I feel pretty terrible
>2 weeks later he's with this girl
> 0/10 tumblr trash ita
> she better not want kids because she should not breed
>once she asked me for advice on lolita, but she doesn't want to buy things online because they won't fit
>instead she dresses from hot topic and shit home made
>they're an obnoxious couple. Won't shut up about how in love they are
> I hear she wants to Cosplay saber

I know they're still going to the same cons as me. Would it be bitchy to make or commission a saber Cosplay? Might not be worth my time if they break up immediately. But I like feeling better than people.
>>
My boyfriend and I broke up last night, I know
it's for the best but now I feel like the only thing worth looking forward to is Holy Lantern being shipped and other shopping spree items on the mail... I don't have many friends and the gew I have I don't feel like talking to about this.
>>
>>8936937
I think it's harder to be cute in nanchette than lolita because in Lolita you have prints, ruffles, bows, wigs to automatically add cuteness. Not much in loafers plain shirt and plaid skirt to disguise any non-cute features. They just stick out more.
>>
>>8935921
Why are you staying with a passive aggressive stinky bf?
>>
>>8937038
Saber is just a good cosplay anyway so why not?
>>
>>8936925
Learn to section your posts so only selective people see them
If you group your friends and control who you post what to, then it's easy once it is set up
>>
File: ccs59_289.jpg (47KB, 702x480px) Image search: [Google]
ccs59_289.jpg
47KB, 702x480px
>>8937038
>going out of your way to show up the 'tumblr trash ita'
>>
>>8937038
If it makes you feel better I say go for it. You can bet your ass she'll feel ugly compared to you if you go out of your way to look better as her.
Ain't nothing better than looking superior to your ex's gfs.
>>8936186 3/4 of every new follower I gey is a porn blog and/or a bot. I hate it so damn much because I can already see these pervs stealing pictures of coords and typing some sick fantasy. Im actually very surprised the community hasn't acknowledge this and/or have had a discussion outside of hurr durr just block them.
>>
File: ryukocry.jpg (21KB, 400x205px) Image search: [Google]
ryukocry.jpg
21KB, 400x205px
>check Facebook on phone
>Timehop informs me that my first cosplay was four years ago today
>shows a picture of me with then-girlfriend who died in 2014

I was just minding my own business in this waiting room and now I'm about to cry.
>>
>>8937056
It's not particularly hard. Anything I wear to a con will do but it's more of a direct slight.
>>
This is what gulls get for dating those effeminate guys you lust over. Just have sex with them and keep the rest of their personality a secret. You really think any guy that looks like a twink is NOT gonna be a man chIld that doesnt wash his dick? Think again. Just fuck then leave or keep as a fuck buddy
>>
>>8937138
Aren't "twinks" notoriously clean though?

>>8937090
Jesus, man. Sorry about that.
>>
>>8935553
Just being a typical hypergamous woman.
>>
>>8937047
>passive aggressive stinky
Damn anon, thought you said passive aggressively kinky
>>
File: 1459175454431.png (529KB, 532x926px) Image search: [Google]
1459175454431.png
529KB, 532x926px
>Be an AFROTC Cadet, contracted with 6 years commitment.
>Realize that once I commission and get my first assignment I won't be able to do cons anymore.
>All the money I've spent on cosplay, costumes, everything I want to do in the future.
>They don't matter any more.
>Even if I could get leave, I won't have the time with RPA's ops tempo.
>Ending my current relationship because I can't drag her to bumfuck New Mexico.
>I'll be nearly 30 by the time I get out.
>Time is passing me by.
>>
>>8937306
Holloman AFB?
>>
>>8937278
That might be alright if it fit your kink, :^) But stinky? Usually nope. And if she's complaining about it on here and let it go on, chances are there are bigger problems than just the bathing issue. But that's none of my business. -sips tea-
>>
>>8934827
Wait anon did pre-orders go out already? Dammit. How much is it again?

Don't feel guilty and achieve your dreaaaamsss
>>
Watching Jessie Pridemore bitch and moan about getting her Facebook post removed for including the same words she chastised everyone else for.

Glorious irony makes me happy.
>>
File: chairforce.jpg (107KB, 600x684px) Image search: [Google]
chairforce.jpg
107KB, 600x684px
>>8937306
I'm sure you'll be able to sneak out of the barracks sometime.
>>
File: laughman.png (216KB, 442x337px) Image search: [Google]
laughman.png
216KB, 442x337px
>>8935553
Oh my god, you jelly bitch.
>>
>>8937368
Wait what happened?
>>
Fuck you Lightning cosplay for making most of your valuable Content only for your patreons. I really liked her work and her wip, but now I have to pay $10 to see the same thing I was watching for free.
So greedy.
>>
>>8936031
>>was just trying to get a confidence boost about some loser missing me but now i'm kind of annoyed/creeped out

I know. What if he was cyber stalking you and found out you were talking to JPop artists in Japan. Would that be super creepy creep? Like if he were looking up what you were doing? Ugh.
>>
>>8937306
>Your wing commander could one day be a lesbian cosplayer and you'd never know.

What would you do if you ran into your First Sergeant at a con Cadet-Anon?
>>
>>8937493
I have no doubt that he lurked me a little bit after the break up, we both admitted to each other we are kind of creeps. I just am not sure if he's still doing it or if he did for a while and stopped like I did. Cuz if he's still lurking me he knows I'm going to Japan soon and might try and do things he knows that I'm into to try and run into me??

Or are you saying I'm just as creepy as he is for cyberstalking him? If so, lol fair enough. But on the other hand I'm not making it a goal to go see all of the musical artists he introduced to me.
>>
>>8937506
diff person but
>oh no, my ex might stalk me!
>better stalk them first to find out!

also can we all just move to another imgboard without the draconian fucking reCAPTCHA?
>>
>be guy
>2012
>graduate from high school, fittest I've ever been from wrestling
>get into good uni
>always wanted to get shredded and go to a con cosplaying as Lee Sin
>hit the gym regularly, get stronger and stronger
>but then life
>sacrifice gym time to study, need to get into med school
>don't make those /a/ or /cgl/ related friends in uni
>2016 now
>In med school
>but not shredded
>haven't cosplayed
>don't even play League anymore
>girl I liked chose someone else over me

I know I'll feel better about my choices later, but I'm dead inside right now, /cgl/
>>
A good feels story:
Got too fat for much of my lolita wardrobe last year due to several factors. Pulled my head out of my bum and started to eat healthy and exercise again 2 months ago and now I'm watching my burando dresses start fitting again one by one. I'm going to sell off anything loose, all but 2 emergency 'I feel fat' dresses in about 6 months so I am not tempted to let myself go again. It's much easier to maintain it within 5 pounds or so than it is to try get back to your best weight. I may try for the low range of my healthy weight even, this is going really well.
Feels very good.

Captcha: select French fries. Not even.
>>
>>8937517
I mean that's not exactly what happened but again totally admit I'm creepy too. Honestly even more than being creeped out I'm mad he got to see her live before me.
>>
>>8937526
Post feet
>>
>>8936873
This is meant kindly- but most of the things you listed are the sorts of things everyone should be expected to do, like tipping and being clean. Gotta have something more to offer. Having similar hobbies is the best. Don't just pick up the hobbies of the person you like-it's super transparent-but develop your own interests and use that to bond with other people.
>>
>>8937010
I'm just becoming friends with the girls in my local comm, but I'm graduating and leaving the state soon. Sucks. I don't look forward to restarting the process of friend-making.
>>
File: IMG_20160216_095222036.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160216_095222036.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
>>8937351
Most likely, hence not dragging long term relationship on a horrible CONUS deployment, she says she wants to go with me but I'm not letting her put her life on hold to be a military wife. And well, the AF community can be odd about same sex relationships.

>>8937497
Aaaannnd the other reason why I'm going to have to hang up cosplaying. I'm bad enough with hiding that part of my life because personal shame and self consciousness issues, the idea of running into something like the fucking first shirt is terrifying.

"G-Good afternoon First Sergeant..."
>>
>>8937038
If you want to, sure. Only warning is you need to make sure the entire con doesn't become about them. You'll just be disappointed if, for example, you don't even see them there and never get a chance to rub it in their faces, or you don't get the reaction you had hoped. Plan to have fun and chat with friends/strangers. Don't let your enjoyment rest entirely on your ex.

My friend did something similar to her ex at prom in high school. It backfired because he had a date and barely noticed her, whereas she had to guilt me and a friend to go with her + was on the lookout for her ex the entire time. She even asked the lady checking students in if he had arrived as soon as we got there. It was really cringey, especially how she tried to make it so we looked like we were having fun, but... prom was boring as fuck unless you actually had a date and knew the people there (we were juniors and everyone was seniors). Don't let the bitterness consume you, anon.
>>
>>8937517
There's a difference between snooping on your ex's profile and actually making life decisions based on what you find on said ex's profile. It's pretty natural to be curious (out of bitterness or longing or whatever) about how your ex is doing following a breakup, and it's not like anon dug up stuff that wasn't public.
>>
>>8936161
There's also the fact that a lot of the time, these guys WILL clean up when meeting a girl for the first time, and stay that way until the "honeymoon" period ends. Same goes for women who are gross. I had a roommate once who was pristine on the outside. Always looked like she'd walked out of a shampoo commercial.

But our bathroom when we lived together?

Total fucking wreck.

She would wash and hang those reusable pads from any surface that she could pin them to, rarely emptied her hairbrush (and the one time she did, I knew she had because she left it on the floor), was using the same toothbrush for the three years we lived together, and was constantly complaining about how we should be more environmentally conscious when I'd hint that it was her turn to clean to tub or toilet.

I was so glad to be rid of her when we both moved out, but the cunt left without cleaning anything, had knocked holes into the plaster in her closet wall, and left giant red (tea? wine? juice?) stains all over the carpet in her room. Suffice to say, she didn't get any of her share of the deposit back, and I used that to pay some friends of mine for helping me fix the shit she'd broken so our landlord didn't flip out.
>>
>>8937090
I'm so sorry, anon. I had something similar happen (timehop showed me stuff from a close friend who committed suicide a few years ago, and I took it really hard) and now just avoid timehop as much as possible. I hope you're feeling better.
>>
File: schutorment.jpg (58KB, 345x542px) Image search: [Google]
schutorment.jpg
58KB, 345x542px
>try on WiP cosplay
>check self out in mirror
>start to do a striptease for myself
>throw my shimapans
>can't find them again

It's been two days and I still haven't found my favorite panties.
>>
>>8937560
W-why?
>>
>tfw depressed as hell and getting fat
>too self conscious to cosplay
>>
>>8937666
Clean your room.
>>
>>8937666
nice trips
this is why you record these things
>>8937618
the difference presumably being semantics preventing you from acknowledging yourself
>>
>>8937526
where are you located anon?
>>
>>8937759
Virginia
>>
>>8937686
Get exercising. It will make you feel better immediately and stop the fats.
>>
>>8937474
Her work, she decides who gets to see it. I don't show my art sketch wips and rough draft projects to just anyone for free. She's talented, progressing and it's worth it if you are learning from her wips. Instead of whining, be glad you got to see the ones you did for free, maybe? $10 is like what, cost of a magazine and a cup of coffee? Cheapskate.
>>
>>8934973
So post your coord to COF, ask concrit, then post it in the COF thread here on anon and see what people say. If you really want to know.
I wouldn't take one random 'ita' comment off just one photo that seriously.
>>
>>8937306
Lmao air force has plenty of free time, don't give me that op tempo crap. You aren't special forces, this is peacetime and even during the last two wars AF had super short deployments.

t. Army officer
>>
>>8937517
You can always go to four plus four chan, their captcha only has to be done once a day and we need more people
>>
>>8937793
there's an actual /cgl/? I thought the closest there was /jp/
>>
>>8936063
Giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're not just super short or super ugly, your problem is that you're a fucking beta. And being a beta disgusts women. It doesn't matter if you're nice or courteous or polite or generous, none of that shit matters to women. You need to change your mindset at the fundamental level. Nice guys treat women nicely because they think "well thats how I'd like to be treated, so they would like to be treated that way too" which is just straight up wrong. You need to treat women like a slab of meat, that you own as your property and use like a tool for your own whims and needs. That's how alphas treat women, and that's what makes women attracted to them. If you can just change that, then you'll succeed. It won't matter if you never bath, or even beat them, they'll take it and beg for more. As long as you satisfy their instinctual desire to be with a male that's assertive and dominant you can do whatever you want. Yeah it seems crazy and illogical, but you've just got to learn that their minds are fundamentally different from mens, and you can never understand them, only learn how to control them.

Oh but one more thing that's kind of an exception, you need to make sure you buy them stuff once in a while. Some moderately expensive clothes or jewelry or a trip will do. Anything to keep their materialism sated.
>>
>>8935553
Kek
Fucking roasted
>>
>>8937830
BAIT
A
I
T
>>
>>8937830
How have you not had a fork stuck in your eye yet? Were you typing this with one hand? (Again)

I can't even believe I kept reading this except that I couldn't believe what I was reading.
>>
>>8936063
Are you short? Myself and most girls don't like dudes under 5'10, or so, so that might be your problem.
>>
>>8936063
sometimes when beta feels come in i genuinely wonder if it is our cgl sisters just trolling us

i like to hope people don't actually think this way
>>
File: women love murderers.png (51KB, 557x779px) Image search: [Google]
women love murderers.png
51KB, 557x779px
>>8937837
>>8937840
The proof is in these very threads, and every place of discussion similar to them.

Women would rather date serial killers than a dreaded BETA.
>>
>>8936063
Are you shy, do you live in a place where it's hard to meet women socially, do you have any social quirks that might put people off? I don't see this as fedora or beta, what you posted... but there also has to be more to the story than what you posted, I think.
>>
>>8937842
Some cgl sisters might be trolling but I think it's your cgl bros who do most of the alpha/beta/fedora trolling outside the actual fashion threads unless a guy intrudes there, talking shit or being obtuse.

And most of what the guys troll isn't really what normal people, especially women) dislike. The 'me Tarzan, you jane' alphas are a secret laughing stock and neck beard fedoras aren't ' nice guys' and most women do not consider real nice guys 'betas'
Make sense?
>>
File: 1456881298281.jpg (136KB, 600x733px) Image search: [Google]
1456881298281.jpg
136KB, 600x733px
>losing weight for a cosplay
>when i was chubby negative comments on my wieght didn't bother me as much
now that i'm losing weight comments bother me a lot more
>"wow you look so much prettier that you lost weight"
>"you're a bit chubby, you should try working out"

fucking rage
>>
>>8937841
Speak for yourself.
As a 5'1 girl I'd gladly take anyone around the same range.
>>
>>8937856
are you a guy pretending to be a girl? I go to UCSB, and alphas are definitely not a laughingstock. they're smart, tall, attractive, rowdy but charming, athletic (around here it's all surfers) and all around just perfect, except for the fact that they're not into cosplay or jfash, which I could deal with

I think this is a serious case of fox and the grapes. at least I can admit that I'd drop my boyfriend in a heartbeat if one of them ever got interested in me (to be fair, my boyfriend is a complete slob and victimizing asshole, especially recently)

but yes, I do agree with the niceness thing

Friendliness isn't exactly my priority with guys, it's usually indictitive of an ulterior motive like thinking they deserve sex from me, or indictive of being a doormat (which can be worse, sometimes) it's just a neat bonus point for a guy that I'm actually attracted to
>>
>>8937863
Either you're a short man looking for sympathy, or you're an insecure woman that thinks that their tall bf is going to hate the shortness

>protip
Tall guys love short gals. it's easiest for us to nab those giraffes, don't worry about what other people think. I too got some weird comments when I started dating my 6'3 bf, while being 5'2-5'3. But, after a while, it's clear that people, especially taller women, were a bit jealous. Date them with pride and laugh at everyone that sneers at your success.
>>
>>8937872
Everyone loves short girls.

>tfw tall
>tfw love jfashion and can't fit into it

End my suffering
>>
>>8937841
>>8937872
/fit/ please, you make it way too obvious by claiming half the entire male population is automatically undateable. Way more than half of guys have relationships.
>>
>>8937872
This. I'm 6'1" and don't even start to notice women unless they're 5'4" or below, and really don't get interested until 5'2". Such a weird thing but I've learned to accept it.
>>
>>8937865
I meant the 'alphas' as (mis)represented on this board that sound off and thump their chests, not genuine successful alpha males IRL who don't usually go around treating women badly on the whole or consider them inferior.
>>
>>8937882
>who don't usually go around treating women badly on the whole or consider them inferior.

lol, but a good chunk of them do, especially the greek society guys, and who cares, honestly? sure, they can be dicks, but they're still hot as heck
>>
>>8937882
>or consider them inferior.
Oh trust me, every guy knows women are inferior. But they also know the key to keeping women around, happy, and willing to fuck you is to make sure they don't know you see them as inferior. It's a lot like dealing with a child. When you're playing a game with a child, you generally don't try your hardest. You hold back and let them win and feel like they're really competing and just as good as you just to keep them happy.
>>
>>8937862
Turn it around. You probably are prettier. And people don't tell lost cause blobs to lose weight but sometimes will say it to a chubby person who just has a bit more to go to be normal weight, thinking it could be encouraging. It's rude and not the best thing but it is a positive signal of your improvement so don't be mad. Also to just add another thought, skinnier people wrinkle younger if they scowl a lot so now is the time to improve your attitude and quit being grumpy so you aren't always making a stink face that will give you lines.
>>
File: 1372477058911.jpg (152KB, 1033x798px) Image search: [Google]
1372477058911.jpg
152KB, 1033x798px
>>8937882
>tfw dom fetish and a tiny bit masochistic
>Crave these kinds of guys specifically
It makes me ashamed, but a guy that's nice to me is the ultimate turn-off. I know I'm messed up, but I can't help it. Save me from this hell, please.
>>
>>8937898
You're not messed up at all, you're a very typical woman.
>>
>>8937893
And your dumbshit powers are showing if you think women can't pick up on this and will dump you like the dim potato you are the minute they aren't getting what they want from you or when someone better presents. Been there, done that. I fleeced that 'superior' fucker and let him believe he as superior right up until the day I left. There's a lot of you that think this way though, easy pickings because of that huge ego.
>>
>>8937902
I don't think you're understand.

ALL men think this way. The only difference is how well they hide it. And of course, how willing you are to accept it. I'm sure a hot rich guy could make it incredibly obvious that he thinks he's better than you and all women but you'd stay with him and convince yourself that he's a wonderful humble person.
>>
Showerposting>>>>/fit/ posting
>>
>>8937898
Then find a kind and knowledgeable Dom through your local fetish network, play safely to live out the fantasy and get in touch with your self worth. You aren't necessarily messed up if you like to be dominated in this way BUT it might be a sign of a problem if you feel you deserve to be treated inferior as some sort of punishment or because you aren't really good enough. If that's the case then off to therapy with you, you need a little help to sort it out. Don't listen to >>8937900 he is a dick.
>>
>>8937908
>Don't listen to >>8937900(You) he is a dick.

Sounds like I'm perfect for her then.
>>
>>8937900
>>8937893
/r9k/ please go

Do you think anyone is phased by you passive-aggressively insulting women, because you're a virgin past 18? Do you think anyone cares that you're a bitter celibate by "choice," like we were groveling for you and actually considering you? we don't feel insulted at all, in fact we feel happy.

undesirables like yourself are weeding themselves out, voluntarily, which relieves us of the work of having to deal with you ugly/greasy/dumb neckbeards. you're honestly doing us a favor, and everytime we see a guy like you post, we just laugh to ourselves because that's one less edgy dumbass we have to filter out. anyway, keep it up, we'll definitely care sooner or later lmao
>>
>>8937865
I wouldn't say the surfer ones are smart. I only had one surfer classmate in all my UD engineering classes since I graduated there two years ago. Most of then were in my geog classes.
>>
>>8937911
Nobody who has to write up entire essays about why they're not upset is actually not upset.
>>
>>8937903
Except many of us think 'hot rich guys' like that are (surprise) big jerks and we make our own money so don't even want anything to do with them. I don't look down on men and I don't expect them to look down on me, I'm capable of being an equal and seek someone who is neither needy nor superior. I'm kind and gentle and quiet and I like similar people of both sexes so the man I choose will likely be quiet, intelligent, kind and yes, my equal.
>>
>>8937903
lmao way to generalise

idk what sort of people you know but guys i associate with are excellent people
like?? i don't go around with the mindset of 'he's a guy he must be like this' or 'she's a girl she must be like this' and neither do they

you must be pretty shitty to not view people for just who they are as a person and stereotype them based on gender
>>
>>8937917
>I'm capable of being an equal and seek someone who is neither needy nor superior. I'm kind and gentle and quiet and I like similar people of both sexes so the man I choose will likely be quiet, intelligent, kind and yes, my equal.
Yep, I'm sure that's exactly what your boyfriend tells you to keep you happy and complacent.
>>
>>8937581
I joined the local comm last night (literally), and I kinda can't wait to go to a meet but at the same time I know I'm moving either this summer or in 2 years so fuck everything
>>
>>8937921
>but guys i associate with are excellent people
Jeez I wonder how many times I'll have to say it.
Those "excellent" guys are just better at hiding it, or you're just more willing to overlook it because they're hot and/or rich.

What you women aren't getting is that of course no guy in real life is ever going to reveal this to you. It's only in anonymous regions of the internet, where guys can't see you and don't care about trying to fuck you that they'll be honest. But because you're so used to the lies and the constant flattery and ego stroking, you're too full of yourselves to even face the possibility that guys on the internet must all just be sexist, and your boyfriend or male friends aren't like that. But they are, they'll just never let you know because keeping you placated is vital for getting in your pants.
>>
>>8937922
Except...if you could read you'd already have rocked that I don't currently have a boyfriend and I thought this all up all by my l'ol self big boy. I'm too busy to devote the proper time and care to begin a relationship right now so I guess I'll just have to keep muddling through with ought that big strong superior man to guide me. Wherever shall I go, whatever shall I do?
Hint: I'm just fine, just busy with my career and some extended business travel this year so dating takes a back seat.
Go heat your pizza rolls like a good boy now, I'm off my break, 'ta for now.
>>
>>8937872
Or maybe I'm a short girl that thinks short guys are cute? Again, speak for yourself.
>mfw you sound pleasant
>>
>>8937933
Now, the past, the future, it makes no difference. Point is, every guy you've been with and will be with in the future will treat every interaction he has with you with the mindset of "I'm stronger than her, I'm smarter than her, but I have to make sure she thinks and feels like she's equal or even better than me or I can't get my dick wet".
>>
>>8937933
>just busy with my career and some extended business travel this year so dating takes a back seat.
riiiiigt
>>
File: nfnbv12.png (59KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
nfnbv12.png
59KB, 500x402px
>>8937936
>Every guy.
This dude is gay.
>>
>>8937936
So basically what you are saying is that you are a doomed slave to pander constantly and eternally to a woman's ever changing thoughts and feelings just so you can put your pole in a hole? And still think you are superior? Dude, you are killing me, I just laughed so loud I scared my cat!
>>
>>8937932
LOL my bunch of uni student/20 something friends are all hot and/or rich? okay buddy

they're just good people, as are all my female friends
i actually know them beyond a surface level (you seem to assume i don't???) so i'm more than aware on their views about everything ranging from politics to gender equality to what their favourite breed of dog is ffs

you literally sound like the kind of person who has no friends because you think that way so you generalise and say 'all guys think that way' to make yourself feel better

get a grip and realise your own warped, creepy ass views don't apply to every other decent human being
>>
File: 1456220799583.jpg (208KB, 923x633px) Image search: [Google]
1456220799583.jpg
208KB, 923x633px
>>8937949
>you are a doomed slave to pander constantly and eternally to a woman's ever changing thoughts and feelings just so you can put your pole in a hole?
Personally? Nah. But you did describe what it's like to date a woman pretty damn spot on.
>>
>>8937892
>sure, they can be dicks, but they're still hot as heck
wow, you sure have low standards
>>
>>8937951
I guess I can't blame you for not wanting to believe it. If you've spent your whole life with guys telling you how you're so smart and interesting, it's only natural you'd want to believe it's true, and not that they just wanted to fuck you.
>>
>>8937841
As a guy who's just (JUST) 5'7" i feel this pain, women want a guy who's still taller than them when they wear their 5" party heels.
>>
>>8937967
yeh cool my gay friends and friends in relationships all rlly want to fuck me
not like people form social relationships because it's natural and healthy (platonic relationships aren't real the government made it up kids)

man you're warped in the head

i suppose being a lonely creeper does that to people, but hey, what would i, a well balanced person who doesn't have my head shoved up my ass know???

p.s please, do share how many women have totally fallen for your 'charms' irl anon
>>
>>8937984
Do you think we should tell her?
This is getting pretty pathetic.
>>
>>8937972
Haha, yeah. wow. Theres literally nothing more disgusting than seeing the top of a guy's head while you are wearing heels.

Bare minimum you have to be eye level, ideally you should just about come up to their shoulder or chin while in them.
>>
>>8937957
Wow, sounds like you just need to close your eyes and learn to bone Each other's butthole. Then your tiresome search for the bitchy vag would be over and you'd be free! Seems like a spiffy plan.

You could take turns deciding who had to go out to fetch the lube and the Cheetos and your combined animoo collection would be astounding!
>>
>>8937936
>every guy
>with the mindset
>"I'm stronger than her"
ok but what about women who can actually physically kick your ass?
>"I'm smarter than her"
l m a o most guys are dumb as a fucking brick tbqh, including yourself
>>
>>8937989
who is going to tell me, you and your tube sock?

i love when big man babies can't handle speaking to actual women who stomp their bullshit ideas into the ground
>>
File: b6K2Tv6.jpg (35KB, 337x403px) Image search: [Google]
b6K2Tv6.jpg
35KB, 337x403px
>be me male
>bought cute Umaru wallet
>like it cuz it's small and can show off my otaku pride
>mom see wallet calls me gay
>mom took it away
>mfw I am in my 20s never had a gf and look like a faggot with dat wallet...
>>
>>8937999
Yes, that's exactly how your boyfriend wants you to think and feel. He knows he can't fuck you unless you feel superior to him so he lets you feel it and doesn't challenge your delusions.
>>
>>8937992
>walk around on mobile platforms then complain you can see over stuff
>>
>>8938009

steal it back anon, you deserve your umaru wallet

>>8938011
have you ever actually spoken to a real women or a normal guy for that matter

i'm starting to think you literally live under a rock
>>
>>8938009
Owning cute things doesn't make you gay, anon. Sorry your mother treats you like a child.
>>
>>8937999
You are talking to a wall. Every woman who has unfortunately had to actually kick a male's ass knows this. I'm just glad the one I had to beat was fat so I did not split my knuckles on any bony parts. But he will never lay his grubby little douche fingers on a woman without permission again, I hopefully guaranteed it.
>>
>>8938013
The point of heels is to be tall, elegant, and be nearly tall as you guy. Not TALLER. NEARLY. AS. TALL.

And no, wearing shorter heels is not an option.
>>
>>8938015
Plenty.

>>8938017
>I beat up a person who knew they'd probably get arrested and sentenced to prison if they hit me back! I'm such a strong tough woman
>>
>>8938020
>And no, wearing shorter heels is not an option.
Why. If the point is to be almost as tall then you should wear whatever brings you to that point.
>>
>>8938022
He put his hands on me without permission, he had it coming. He was too busy cowering to think about fighting back because u came unleashed on his fedora ass. Yeah the cops were called. Yeah, I explained that he touched me and I beat his ass. He was um indisposed and did not comment. They laughed and left. He got his front tooth reset though, after they found it. He was a lucky boy.
>>
>>8938022
that sounds fake but okay
>>
>>8937992
I.. hope you're a troll? I'm 5'4" and know a dude who's 5'5" and I would've been madly attracted to him if not for his horrid personality. height can be part of someone's attractiveness but it's certainly not everything
>>
>>8938011
>>8938017
I was actually referring to "a women who can actually physically kick your ass" in an actual fair fight sense but
>>
>>8938030
It was a fair fight, he started it, I finished it.
>>
>>8938011
also, I meant how do you feel about women who can prove academically that they are smarter than you, kek
>>
>>8938026
I assure you I talk to some at work every day. I don't get into arguments like this obviously, i'm not stupid and going to lose my job. But here on the 4chan I can say whatever I want.

Not like this is something I constantly think about either, but if the thread happens to flow that way I'll share what I know. And I know guys treat women like children.
>>
>these newfags replying to bait
Gulls, stop.
>>
>>8938032
let me rephrase that, I meant a fight as in, a "friendly" (not really) fight in which skills were actually tested but ok
>>
>>8938034
'i talk to some every day at work'

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

'i'm not stupid and going to lose my job'

because...everyone disagrees with you??? including men????
ty for shitting on your own argument (if you can call it that)
>>
>>8938042
anon i agree with you but
please stop making it obvious you use tumblr
>>
>>8938042
Can you just fucking stop replying
Jesus Christ you're embarrassing us all
>>
>>8938025
>>8938032
Absolutely none of what you say disproves what I say. What if he had fought back and left a mark on you for when the cops show up. He'd have been arrested. I know your ego loves to tell you he didn't hit back because he was afraid of you, but he wasn't. He was afraid of the cops. You women are completely ignorant of the gigantic social shield that surrounds you at all times and completely prevents men from harming you.
>>
>>8938042
>because...everyone disagrees with you??? including men????
>ty for shitting on your own argument (if you can call it that)
Wow you're a dumb one. Just because women disagree with me doesn't make it untrue. But the thing is that with women the truth doesn't matter. They get offended, they complain, a man gets fired. I'm sure you complain about "offensive" things everywhere you go. In fact it's another part of what I've said about how men have to treat women like children. You constantly have to tiptoe around their feelings in case they suddenly start throwing a temper tantrum.
>>
>>8938053
>>8938041
and if it was a private fight with no social repercussions in which the woman won?
>>
>>8938057
I'm not concerned with the contents of your imagination. Or your stories of beating up young boys and/or crippled men.
>>
>>8938061
kek, you can't even answer the question, how sad
>>
>>8938068
What's there to answer?

Congratulations, you beat somebody up in your imagination. Doesn't mean anything for reality.
>>
Look guys and dolls, we all know we've got ourselves a troll here so since what trolls feed off of is attention and replies, let's just leave this one alone to play solo in his own little superiority happy place, hm?
>>
My feels have to do with being bummed because I got sick and behind on 2 days work this past week and it's taking me longer than I expected to catch up. I'm stressing over it which makes me tired which makes me stress more and then, insomnia. I've tried homeopathic calms forte, warm salt bath, chamomile tea and still feeling all jangled. Any suggestions?
>>
>>8938033
How do you feel about 99.99% of every important invention being created by men, and men leading 99.99% of every important group or movement?

And to counter the excuse I know you're already halfway through typing, hows it feel knowing even in modern first world society where women are offered basically free rides for education in all kinds of male-dominated fields involved in leading and inventing, men still easily dominate and women trail behind pathetically, all preferring to major in womens studies so they can complain about how women aren't succeeding in those fields?
>>
MODS
this here is exactly why we can't have feel threads
>>
>>8938077
/cgl/ is so insanely easily trolled, it's embarrassing. I hope this doesn't kick off another /r9k/ or /fit/ raid. Those were dark days.

Tumblr-chan, you intentions are good but you're wasting your energy. No matter what you reply, he's laughing at you. Stop replying and he will get bored and eventually gtfo.
>>
>>8938082
And this is exactly why you have to treat women like children. The instant you upset their delicate little minds, they start crying to the nearest authority figure to come fix it for them, like a child tattling to a teacher. They just aren't mentally fit to handle any major discourse.
>>
>>8938080
if you've got a lot of pent-up stress, try going for a run? it helps relieve it, my therapist actually reccomended just some form of exercise when my anxiety builds up, so i assume it would work well for stress as well. Pick somewhere nice to run as well, like a park or public gardens.

as for sleeping, try a nice warm drink as you're settling in to bed (honey mixed in is always great), and try drawing or colouring when you're sitting in bed. Don't touch your phone or have any screen light on as it'll make it even harder to sleep. Drawing is really good for settling down as you won't get overly invested as you might with a book.
>>
>>8936904
I finished my costume, and I've finished packing. My costume looks crappy, but so is the movie it's based off of - so it's extremely accurate.
>>
Complimenting people you know are shit talking you behind your back with no good reason feels amazing.
Just seeing the despair on their face having judged you with no good reason, it's glorious. I focus on myself and I hope you do the same someday. Maybe then you'll be happy.
>>
>>8938091
Good job anon, it's nice to read progress. I've had a crappy week so far so it's good to hear that SOMEone's doing better. Go you!
>>
>>8938087
Thanks anon, I have been seeing those coloring books everywhere, I may pick one up when I'm out tomorrow. I may be too lazy and asthmatic to run but maybe brisk walking. Gotta try something!
>>
>>8938083
But anon, /fit/ don't raid, we educate, we burn away the fatty disgusting blobs that inhabit the boards to create the true uber race of perfect able bodied channers.

You seagulls should appreciate it, all the perfect rippling muscular cosplayers you deserve rather than the oozing, pale tubs of lard that normally make up your little hobby. Besides, you embrace drama, what difference does it make when you have real purpose behind it, a little bit of spiteful motivation that you so enjoy.

Just think how awesome it'd be to cosplay all those bikini outfit characters without a care in the world as everyone watches on in awe at your physique.

Of course we can't do much for the manlets that seem to inhabit your board, but manlets don't really belong anywhere.

Remember /cgl/ that /fit/ are not trolls, we are your saviours.
>>
>>8938111
fuck off please
>>
>>8938111
And if /fit/ actually helped cosplayers and lolitas when we tried to post and ask questions (yes after reading the Holy Sticky) then maybe we wouldn't be so thumbs down on. y'all, ya think?
>>
>>8938111
/fit/ are the most annoying shitposters who absolutely refuse to believe people dislike them.
or maybe that's all just part of the trolling process.
>>
Much of /fit/ could cultivate lolita girlfriends if they were much help at all to advise in threads on how to cut down to max lean-ness and still stay healthy since we can't have diet/fitness threads of our own here but unfortunately that does not happen. Pity.
>>
>>8938148
/fit/ is mostly gay and doesn't care about anything but muscular male bodies.
And most of them don't even cosplay, they just hear this is a "girl board" and come here thinking all the girls will be dropping their panties if they mention being from /fit/
>>
>>8938149
If they are gay men, they won't care about girls panties dropping, what you said doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>8938154
Yeah I guess it wasn't phrased too well. I guess the main point is they only know anything about male bodies and can't/won't give advice for female fitness. And they don't cosplay so they can't give advice related to that either. They just think they're cool coming here to post shirtless pics of themselves under the flimsy excuse of asking for who they should cosplay hoping all the girls will start gushing over them.
>>
>>8938154
it's kind of... locker room gay? like they are totally happy to do gay stuff, its just "bros being bros, until i get a gf ya know?" sort of thing.

And to an extent they want a hot girl for status, but would rather fuck bros.
>>
File: 1453232590654.png (128KB, 348x301px) Image search: [Google]
1453232590654.png
128KB, 348x301px
Not really sad or angry feelz, but something I want to share.

>Live a fairly mundane life
>Browse other parts of 4chan throughout the year
>But when local convention come up, I come to /cgl/
>The catty disputes, the horror stories, tips and tricks, progress threads, DIY and lolita
>Browse /cgl/ for two months before and after convention, reading classic stories and new tales while sharing my own experience with the people on this board
>Cosplaying is one of the few pleasures of life, helps me meet new people and to not feel lonely all the time

th-thanks for being here
>>
>wake up to find this thread with 100+ more replies
>hoping for drama
>get this instead
Why do you guys take bait so easily? Thanks for starting my morning off with disappointment.
>>
>>8938082
You can have feel threads, just ban obvious shitposters.
It's like saying you can't have birthday parties anymore ever because a kid showed up and started flinging his own shit. Just ban the monkey. Not that hard.
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
>into lolita for some years
>mainly casual sweet lolita, sometimes with a hint of classic
>come to 4chan, because I love to talk about lolita
>lurk local comm for years
>mainly itas and really mediocre lolitas
>all seem very weeb-y
>4ever loner lolita

I feel kind of guilty, because my coords are pretty plain and boring as well, but I can't help but judge the hell outta them. Maybe I'm just looking at reasons not to interact with strangers and I'm just afraid they might judge me as well.
I really wish I could have one or two lolita besties that are not itas.
>>
File: tumblr_n1wjfpz2BF1smcbm7o1_500.gif (273KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1wjfpz2BF1smcbm7o1_500.gif
273KB, 500x213px
>In class
>Basically, pointless because teacher just talks to listen to himself speak.
>Have a quiz, one of the questions is "If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" answer yes. He marked it wrong.
> He's lecturing us on how to make a tumblr "website".
> "My son has a tumblr for his annie-me. He loves japanese annie-me and he has like 800 followers just for posting pictures of his annie-mes! This is how businesses are started..."
>>
>be fat by my country's standards, feel ugly and depressed

Mom tells me if I reach my goal weight by next year she'll help me pay for an alarplasty (basically minor nose job) as well, that's also when I finish school

>parents are OK with me doing what I want

I want to try to start my own brand and probably will have to model for it at the beginning so if I fix my weight and my nose I'll be able to do a lot promotion wise.

>also lucky enough to have the funds to start a business

Feeling so happy right now, going to try to do my best this year
>>
>getting several thousand dollars in refund
>really want to use money to try gurokawa, as well as several craft and costuming ideas
>have to put almost all of it in savings just in case my car breaks down or some other emergency

Being a responsible adult is suffering. I just want to be cute.
>>
File: tfuck.jpg (23KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
tfuck.jpg
23KB, 403x389px
>>8938253
>He marked it wrong.
>mfw
>>
>>8937611
Seeing them is kind of inevitable because we still have mutual friends. What's got me down is that he and I used to do a lot of fairly successful panels together, but now this is my first year without that. I'm looking for other people to work with but so far they're flakey.
>>
>>8937611
>>8937038
Goddamn, this is absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>8937138
My man looks like a twink but acts like an intellectual adult and can keep a stoic face after getting hit by someone going 50 mph and totaling his car for the sake of remaining calm, so uh... That's not always true.
>>
This is totally not /cgl/-related and I don't care if it gets deleted.

>Boyfriend is a white immigrant to my country.
>Has started liking all of these fucking white pride, anti-immigration Facebook groups/pages.
>Talking about how he'd totally join them, gotta go out on the street and scare those dirty Muslims away before they get violent! With violence!
>Yup. Gonna patrol the streets and pick out exactly which random brown person is an evil turrist.
>Mmmhm. You can tell just by lookin' at 'em which one it is!
>Never mind that one of our best buddies is a fucking Sri Lankan guy who was born here and has been harassed for 'lookin' like one uh them islamists' already.
>>
>>8937957
So, but what you're implying, men are basically slaves to women?
>works hours for them
>buys them things
>treats them as equal
>just to get their dick wet, that's all

Well I guess it makes sense, you
guys will pay a stripper 50 dollars for a 7 minute lap dance and you don't even get to touch the girl. You walk out thinking you've really profited when a stripper walks out with 2k dollars a night and all she has to do was cocktease and take advantage of how stupid and desperate men are.

So yeah, keep being a desperate little slave I guess, you cute little manslave.
>>
>>8938298
why the fuck are you dating him? He sounds obnoxious, to put it nicely.
>>
Got clonked on the head by the car boot this weekend, mild concussion so have to rest. Unfinished cosplay is sitting in the corner taunting me but every time I try to get out of bed and do stuff my headache comes back. Lying in bed being sad, reading cgl and chugging ibuprofen.
>>
>>8938256
Your nose & weight isn't the problem, your mother is to tell you that you need to change.

As for models- they are easily got
>>
>be on the train with friend while wearing lolita
>lady compliments my friend but I can really hear her because train so I don't really engage
>lady gets off train and tells me "You can smile at black people, we don't bite."
>be caught off guard and say "oh I that's kind of just my face, miss"
>she tells me to get a new one

No, I do not wish to smile at strangers, thank you. Ended up having a terrible day after that. The heads of a con I'm attending told me they don't want me going because of of stupid reasons even though I already paid and the con is this weekend. Need to wait for final decision. Life has been pain.
>>
>>8938310
Can't hear her*

Stupid phone.
>>
>>8934771
>shopping for groceries earlier this week
>see girl with cute hairdo, beige beret and white coat with little ribbons and embellishments on it
>pretty sure she also had cute shoes on
>looked like a slob so too afraid to say anything
>mfw I finally saw my own kind in the wild

If you're a seagull and were at the S-market in Konala earlier this week, I just wanted to say I loved your outfit.
>>
>>8938310
I had this happen once. After a long train ride on which I watched a rather sad anime some stranger came up to me and told me I should smile more. I was really puzzled, like, I watched a grimm show??
I told him I don't owe him a smile and walked off. So rude. Never heard of resting bitchface? They're the reason why.
>>
>>8938330
I keep getting people telling me to smile and it's getting annoying. I get at work I have to smile at customers but you are a random lady on the train, I owe you nothing.
>>
>>8938310
Does this really happen in 'murica? Do people get offended because you don't act the exact way they want?
Nevermind, I answered my own question.
>>
>>8938304
This honestly. and I'm dating the stank ass that hasn't showered. Even he's a better person than that.
>>
>>8938336
>>8938330
you guys are actually just as annoying as the 'smile more' people. obviously not neckbeards, but people usually say that because they think you look cute, but sad/angry, and smiling actually can make you happy just by doing it. just because you have resting bitch face doesn't mean you have to be a bitch to go with it.
>>
File: 1397413764341.jpg (110KB, 547x545px) Image search: [Google]
1397413764341.jpg
110KB, 547x545px
>>8937790
Not the cadet, but
>RPA

Those people are missilier level of shut ins. They're pilots who 'fly' actual missions near constantly, even throwing in enlisted pilots into the global hawks isn't going to make things better.
>>
File: lowqualitybait.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
lowqualitybait.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>8938372
>>
>>8938372
I was as polite to her as I could be. I haven't exactly had a good time recently and Im not good at forcing myself to smile. By her tone, it was obvious the woman thought I was being racist.
>>
>>8938353
I think its the fact some people are just so in-defense mode that once someone doesn't treat them with 100% kindness they assume their being prejudice against them.
It's happened to me once where someone complimented me and I was too shy to say thank you, so I smiled and nodded to him. He walked off like "Y'know not all men who compliment you are gonna rape you, jeez."
And while it was rude, I think he's in defense mode from thinking all girls think con-guys are rapists.
It's an endless cycle of starting prejudice because of someone else's prejudice.
>>
>>8938395
how is that even bait? obviously if the person is like 'you can smile at black people' or 'a smile more becoming to m'lady' you can tell them to fuck off. but it's mad tumblr edgelord to get mad at people for that. or are you just that much of a fragile being that your entire world collapses when someone says 'you look sad, you should smile more' as if they are destroying your entire autonomy?
>>
>>8938310
>at a convention
>smiling at everyone and high fiving everyone who asks
>use hand sanitizer because ew
>put on bitch face to avoid further high fives
>everyone acts like its the worst thing in the world but it did its job

on the subject, I hate when people just walk up to you and say "smile" or "you'd be prettier if you smiled" I'm not going to smile without a reason. if someone engages polite conversation with me, I'll smile, if someoneone tells a joke, I'm smile, but if some fuck just goes "Hurhur smile" I'll be pissed the fuck off.
>>
One of my favorite dresses has a well-known replica, and it seems like almost half the time I wear it to a meet or con, someone feels the need to ask of it's a replica, which I think is pretty rude. It's making me hesitant to wear the dress around other lolitas. And these are girls who have been in the fashion for a while and would probably brag about their ability to point out a replica, which makes me wonder if they're just purposely being rude to me or something.
>>
>>8938372
I work a customer service job. When I come to work, I have to "on" all day, which includes constantly reminding myself to smile, which does not come naturally. I am exhausted by the end of the day, and frankly I don't want to smile at random strangers. Fuck people who say this. I know I'm cute, I'm not trying make myself more attractive to people I don't care about.
>>
>>8938404
Tumblrinas are by rule autistic fatty uggos who were bullied in primary school, that's why they love playing victims (positive attention they never got) and being offended
>>
>living with my girlfriend
>go out of town to take care of sick dad
>get in an argument about money with gf
>she threatens to throw all my possessions out on the street while i am gone
>a spike of anxiety followed by utter calm
>the sudden realization that i have been manipulated like this repeatedly has cleared my mind
>newfound determination to get out of shitty relationship
>except i have to pretend i am still in love for two weeks before my flight home to save my possessions
>can't tell anyone because friends all know both of us and word might get out
>mentally i am coming unhinged
lord give me the strength to keep up the charade and follow through with getting out of this relationship but jesus christ this is the most nerve wracking anxiety inducing shit i have ever dealt with, and i haven't even thought of what extreme measures to fuck with my life she might go to after i disappear in the night. i'm sure when all our friends find out i basically bailed on her with no warning they'll all hate me for being a scumbag but what fucking choice do i have?
>>
>>8938471

Get your shit and tell your friends as you're already driving away, tell them it's been hell and let them know why you're doing it, send them any conversations of her being a psycho bitch you can find and let them honestly know how your feelings were hurt. If you get your word in first she'll always look like a huge cunt initially and that'll stick with some people, and even if she's mentally ill or something she shouldn't come out looking like a poor little beautiful ill waif while you lose all your entire social circle. She'll try to make you look bad after but a lot of people will believe you if she's that crazy, being a crazy asshole will have bled into her interactions with them at least a little.
>>
>>8938471
i've been in that situation, basically almost the same thing. it's tough, and it sucks but eventually people will get over it.
>>
>>8937841
5'3" and I think guys who are of my height or a lil bit shorter are cute. Depends on the girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 900x300px
>tfw I have an Ileostoma, Crohn and a bigass Scar on my stomach
>tfw I have no Idea what I should Cosplay as
>tfw the stomabag is halfway visible under clothing so half the things I like wouldn't look good

Welp, time to get as shredded as I can and then go as a Warboy I guess. Any of you got some advice for me?
>>
>>8938439
I would smile and say "of course not" and point out the major differences between it and the replica and say something like "you can always tell by the details". I'd rather someone ask than assume though and you get the pleasure of denouncing replicas each time this happens. A dress I want has a replica and I am I'm looking forward to the times I'm asked. Im very anti-replica and though I don't beat people over the head with talk, it will be good to have an actual opportunity to speak out against them.
>>
>>8938621
Is your stoma bag clear?
>>
>>8938353
I'm in Europe and I've had two separete women insult me (one called me "whore", the other "bitch") because I didn't say hello back to them loud enough. I did say hello, made eye contact and smiled but I guess wasn't good enough somehow. Some people are just dicks.

>>8938372
You don't know what someone's been through that day. For all you know their childhood pet just died or they just heard that their mom has brain cancer. If you want to tell someone you think they look cute you can say "hey I think you look cute" instead of telling them what they should do with their face to be even more appealing to you.
>>
So ... Lately I've had many personal problems. My father is sick, I'm terribly tired because of school, I don't know if I'm in love or if I just miss having a bf, and I've always had terrible self image problems, but they have gotten worse lately.

I tried doing the ABC diet, but I failed, and I've been bingeing again and again and again ... every evening I would buy junk food. I started going to stores farther away because I was ashamed of showing up to the same one every day.

I have gained weight, I used to have a waist, but now I'm just shapeless. I had to losen up the corset lacing on one of my JSKs, I also had bought a pretty dress for Larme-Kei but it's fitted and I don't even want to try it on because I know I'll be horrified.

I'm too afraid to weight myself, I have irrational fears about people being disgusted with me even though no one had a noticed a weight gain until I mentioned it.

I know it's stupid, I know I should just eat a healthy amount of calories a do some workout but i can't bring myself to do it, and it's the worse thing. Inside, all I want to do is look at thinspo and try the ABC diet again. I just want to be small and cute like a GLB model ...

I'm sorry I just needed to get this off my chest.
>>
>>8938668
Nah, but still visible. And since it's visible people will comment on it, and I don't know what to say in such situations
>>
>>8938747
'its where my poo goes'
>>
>>8938726
You should stop worrying about your weight. At this point will only bring you further down.
What you can and should do is accept you situation. After that you can start to slowly chip away at your problems. If you do this, no additional stress will be added to your already stressful situation. And don't forget that love for yourself is a much greater motivator for weight loss then hate.
>>
I feel so nostalgic it's depressing.
I wish it was circa 2009-2010 or 2011 again. Everything was exciting back then.
Everything just feels so boring now...i feel so lost
>>
>>8938758
Fuck man, can't you at least try? Like cmon I can't tell people that.
>>
>>8938767
Welcome in the Purgatory. We have cold Pizza and room temperature cola.
>>
>>8938726
I had never heard of the ABC diet so I just goggled and it appears to be Pro-Anorexia? That plus your mention of bingeing in the post and general attitude towards diet and weight suggest you need to see a doctor. Please don't put yourself through some crazy diet that could seriously harm your health. Especially when the way you are seeing your body is probably distorted at the moment. Please get some help!

I don't know where you live or what your access to healthcare is like, but please reach out to a friend and let them know you are struggling. Maybe ask them if it's OK if you can call when you feel like buying junk food? Ask them to come grocery shopping with you to stock up on easy to cook, healthy foods? Ask them to come with you to see the doctor or to find local mental health service options?
>>
>>8938301
I literally just said I'm not a desperate slave like most men you illiterate cunt.

But hey at least you acknowledge women are all just manipulative succubi using men for their own gains, so I give you some credit for being honest.
>>
>Packing for con with bf
>Grab a prop we used last time we wore one of our cosplays, ask if we should bring it
>He motions for me to hand it to him
>I do
>He promptly breaks it
>mfw
>>
>>8938767
>>8938773
Save me a slice.

>be oldfag
>old comm long since disbanded
>join new comm after moving
>all members are newer than me
>nobody wants to talk, when I start a topic about old school they don't know anything I'm talking about (old releases etc)
>nod and turn away
>everyone's already friends with one another, when I try to join in the conversation they ignore me
>one girl starts talking about her dog and they all join in
>I try to comment and they just talk over me to their friend

I don't like these kids
>>
>got into lolita about a year ago
>college student on scholarship so no real expenses
>graduating this year
>real world means real expenses
>suddenly feel guilty about spending disgusting amounts of money on lolita
>haven't bought anything in months
>jsk I really want is for sale, can't even bring myself to buy it

I guess this is kind of a good problem to have?
>>
>>8938887
Why are you whining about it when you're sad and desperate enough to give into it? Shh, it's okay manslave. Keep working a full hour job for seven minutes of pleasure while women can eat out, go shopping with friends and have fun. Just work loyally for us like the good little slave you are.
>>
File: 1404826717620.jpg (15KB, 390x435px) Image search: [Google]
1404826717620.jpg
15KB, 390x435px
>>8938009
>be female
>have umaru phone case
>mom sees it
>"Oh that's so cute anon!"
>>
>>8939095
Boy you sure are desperate now if you're literally just going to keep pretending I do something no matter how much I say I dont.
>>
>>8939122
You already admit to kissing a girl's ass just to get your dick wet.
We get it, you need pussy to feel any fulfillment in life and without it you'd thrust into your right hand for all eternity, but the only way you can get pussy is by making your personality into something woman want.
I mean, that's the logic you gave us, what more do you think you come across as? Oooo the manslave is sooo much of an alpha for faking his entire purpose for a little bit' of pussy.
You let those woman fuck you in the ass too?
You should probably stop responding, we all get it, you're a sad little beta wearing alpha clothing.
>>
>>8938009
>letting your mom take your wallet away when you're a grown adult.

Take it back, you're an adult you can have a cute wallet if you want to.
>>
>>8939127
Well at least I don't torture puppies like you.
>>
>>8939135
You wanna be my puppy? I'd be happy to ravage your ass for you.
>>
>>8939145
I'd rather not ever meet you. The way you just walked up to that little kid walking their new puppy down the street and started kicking it to death was pretty mean.
>>
File: 1459022444783.jpg (94KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1459022444783.jpg
94KB, 700x700px
>tfw you thought you were too old to have a senpai
>been liftin daily for a couple of months
>gym trainer becomes senpai
>senpai doesn't notice me
>>
>>8938236
The more refined your taste in a hobby becomes the harder it is to find people with the same appreciation.
>>8938714
>hey I think you look cute
saying that to random people is a good way to get maced
>>8938471
It seems like half the posts on this board should be set against the background of Hospice.
>>
>want to start a Garfield cosplay group at con
>post about on Facebook
>people call me dumb
>>
File: RPA wings-525.jpg (38KB, 1000x356px) Image search: [Google]
RPA wings-525.jpg
38KB, 1000x356px
>>8937306
>>ge
AF O, Yeah RPA operators are in high demand but you can still take leave once you've earned it. 2-3 days is a lot of time when you've been busting your sack for 30-60 days straight. If you get creech, which you proabably will at some point, your no more than 4-5 hours from LA and there's a lot of cool cons there.

Good move on the baggage, if you aint married their just baggage and an unnecessary distraction. besides you'll have plenty of time to find your dependa later on. But no shit everyone who's earned thier wings (pilot, CSO, ABM, RPA, enlisted ac) has busted his or her balls getting them. Concentrate on earning your wings and you'll figure it out, just get those wings first. Plus you can always get a staff or group exec job and you'll have more chances outside the ops tempo for cons and stuff.
>>
>>8937610
Same O,

You'll will be at Holloman as your first base, then you'll be at IFS for a 2 month tdy in bum fucking no where Pablo CO with nothing to do but study, fly, eat, and sleep then once you pass IFS you'll get the rest of your RPA training at holloman followed by final training at Creech in Nevada (45 min from vegas and most likely where you'll be living when you get stationed there).

Again marry them or dump them, that's all you can do mate. The AF don't give a shit about same sex relationships or marriage, anyone who does can fuck off. best bud from CSO school married her sweet heart and no one gave two shits, mostly from being balls tired anyway. Since 2013 everyone in the DOD can marry anyone and don't have to hide it, its 2016 for fucks sake. Btw at some point in your RPA career you will deploy overseas to catch and launch the RPAs, but you'll learn about that later on.

You gotta realize as an O everyone you lead or serve under is HUMAN. Say it with me EVERYONE IS HUMAN...got that? Unless your shirt is a total ass I'd avoid them every which way . But if their fine and you see them outside the squadron, even at a con, its just coincidence that you two share a common interest and treat them as a human being. My group cc, terrified me, then i sat down with him and talked with him and realized "holy shit he's human, he does things I like to do too". Now he's not so terrifying. The shirt should be the last person to be scared of anyway, their there to help you. your IP is the one you should be worrying about.

If your gonna be an O you gotta project confidence, thats what your ppl want to see, and thats what they expect. Don't think for 1 second just because your going to flying an RPA that you can dodge your duties as an O. I don't want to scare ya mate just remember no ones perfect, I'm definitely not, but you either fight it out or let your fears control you. Everyday you gotta get out there and say "Fuck it" and go for it.
>>
>There's cosplay themed con in my city in few weeks (almost every program is related to cosplay)
>My interest of cosplay have declined in the past year
>Don't know should I go or not
>Don't even have any costumes with me and too busy to make one
>>
File: 1403230173100.gif (454KB, 442x616px) Image search: [Google]
1403230173100.gif
454KB, 442x616px
>>8939727
Cadet-anon here, still just lurking, but I wanted to say thanks a ton anon. I've really just been having the pre-comission jitters and am still a dumb college student at heart, so the advice is really taken to heart.

Pretty much, you're the best anon.
>>
>>8940042
Go, socialize, take pictures.
>>
>>8939553
>>8939553
This could be funny or possibly cute, if unexpected. I mean you only need 2-3 people to make KT recognisable. Just don't take it too personally if you can't, there's always other cosplays.
>>
>>8938298
you should dump him, wouldn't want to be with a guy like that even if he has looks and money (and if he has neither, more of a reason to dump him)
>>
>>8938985
You should .... break up with him...
>>
>>8938298
I'm not even trying to be a dick here.
your boyfriend is trash. 100% trash. I'm with this anon >>8940298

I was thinking "how could someone possibly stay with someone like this?"

>money
>you've been emotionally abused in your past and think you can't do better
>you are also a piece of shit

if confronting him on it doesn't work, get the hell out.
>>
File: 1458902865668.jpg (43KB, 506x405px) Image search: [Google]
1458902865668.jpg
43KB, 506x405px
>>8938298
>>8938304
>>8940298
>>8941892

all of you fucking cucks, enjoy being raped by the rapeugees fucking sub human mudslimes
>>
>>8938985
W-why did he do that
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.