[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indie Brand General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Discuss indie Lolita brands. The good, the bad, reviews, etc.

Looks like Megan Maude is making a comeback.

"I finally have the first factory sample of my signature heart pocket jumper! A pre-order with exclusive pricing will be starting soon~"

What is exclusive pricing? Just a lower price for early birds?
>>
Oh I'm glad she's coming back!
>>
>>8918188
Is that...denim? Is Denim/Lumberjack Lolita a thing now?
>>
>>8918216
As far as I know, that suspender skirt was a signature piece of hers a good long time ago.

Also, I thought her stuff was handmade, but apparently this is a preorder for a factory run? huh
>>
>>8918188
I like this, but not for Lolita.
>>
Milu forest is awful and uses cheap fabric, doesn't fit even close to the measurements and has absolutely no extra fabric to let it out even half a centimeter. Very disappointing because i liked their stock image and designs. Also they make replicas.
>>
>>8918188
Wasn't there some drama about MM way back in the day? I can't quite remember what it was but there was definitely something. I'll try digging up if someone doesn't get to it first.
>>
>>8918188
That's precious. Though I'd like to more if it had some cute lace on the pockets, I think.
>>
>>8918188
I remember when one of these was sitting in her Etsy for eons unsold at some ridiculous price.
>>
>>8921266
MM was the queen of drama. Admin of EGL when EGL was still the place to be, ran a US based indie shop when brands didn't ship overseas, ect ect. Her biggest drama wank was the diaper pics she drew and posed in for extra cash, but she was involved in more. She has a tag on GTFO and an ED page for the full details.
>>
That dress is so ugly. I never cared for her designs or attitude in ATL.
>>
>>8918188
Can I fit a diaper underneath?
>>
>>8918221
Her stuff used to be handmade but I think this is her first attempt at having her stuff factory made. The stuff she made herself was extremely well constructed (and priced accordingly) so I hope the factory made stuff is up to that standard.

>>8918245
>>8918216
I don't think her style has been 100% standard Lolita for a while - there's always something slightly different about it (like using denim, or making the skirts a bit longer), either steampunk or vintage style creeps in there somewhat.
>>
>>8921816
Did anyone have a pic of the diaper thing? I'm really curious
>>
>>8923992
Go check out her ED page, should all be there.

Man I remember when the English GLB interviewed her and featured her brand. That was... Lord 8 odd years ago?
>>
>>8921266
jesus fucking christ dude, that shit is so fucking ancient

also this isn't strictly a lolita release, there isn't really anything on the post labeling it as lolita and her style has been very mori and natural kei lately

so it's a bit irrelevant to the lolita comm
>>
>>8924022
>Megan Maude ED
not seein it, or a page
>>
Has anything heard any news from Rouge Aerie Designs?
>>
New reservation from Dear Celine. I'm not sure how I feel about the skirt from the series but the short pants and vest look nice.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.