[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever find some loliable or even lolita pieces? How much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
Have you ever find some loliable or even lolita pieces? How much did you pay for it? Was it base for your DIY?

Let's discuss!
>>
>>8914275
This girl is a straight up cringe fest.
>>
>>8914282
I know, sis. She left lolita btw.
>>
I found a black chiffon see-through blouse with ruffles at the front and high collar. Pretty suitable for gothic lolita
>>
A tulle skirt. I use it as a daily petty
>>
>>8914282
She left lolita though so...
>>
I started making a lot of accessories because usually I only have enough money for the dress, bag and shoes and unless I want to either wear a suit coord or wait 2 months to wear a dress icant afford more. Inl actually am getting good at it. I have found some blouses with big bows and nice collars before. Thrifted a nice cupcake petti for $15 once.
>>
A bunch of cardigans. I had to add some lace and they became true lolita
>>
All my pettis minus one is thrifted. I've manage to buy 6 for under $10ea.

I'm also constantly on LM snatching up the cheap stuff. I've been able to get brand pieces for so little.
>>
File: IMG_1701.jpg (1MB, 2355x2298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1701.jpg
1MB, 2355x2298px
I almost always wear offbrand blouses

>pic related

Cool and really easy/cheap to find
>>
I once found a tartan maxi skirt. I Had it cut
>>
>>8914684
Nearly Same. All of my blouses are from second-hand, mostly because I prefer the high-collar look(moar victoriana), and getting them from brand is a luxury to me.
>>
>>8914684
Cute blouses like that are always untrendy where I live so finding cute offbrand ones is like finding a unicorn. So jealous
>>
>>8914785
From the tag, it looks like those are all Forever 21. Shops like that and H&M totally have blouses that are suitable from time to time.
>>
>>8914858
My bad, only the pink one is. My point still stands.
>>
all my blouses are either old traditional bavarian/german ones or thrifted as well. also my bloomers, i got that pair from my grandmother and they're super cute.
>>
Thankfully before I really got into lolita a ton of my normie stuff/pieces (shoes, blouses, acessories ect) were already very suited for classic lolita which is what I wear mainly now.
I've found some inexpensive good blouses at forever 21 though.
>>
I've thrifted a few decent chiffon blouses with tie and high necks, wish I could find some peter pan collar ones. My daily-wear petti and a lot of my cardigans and boleros are also thrifted.
I've also picked up a cute cream fur cape.
>>
File: 2014Blouse2.jpg (428KB, 1908x1696px) Image search: [Google]
2014Blouse2.jpg
428KB, 1908x1696px
Thrifted this blouse.
Resewed the collar to be rounded and added a button at the collar.
>>
You don't. At least not successfully very often, except for the occasional piece. Buy second-hand lolita main pieces, (offbrand are fine, replicas are not) or learn to sew WELL. It's never going to be a cheap hobby without LOOKING cheap so unless your budget is say 'I can buy the nicer clothes at Target/Kohl's and shop at least a few times a year' kind of budget, it will never really look that good for lolita in most cases.
>>
>>8914395
>>8914288
>>8914282
I REMEMBER THIS GIRL. She did something called "dreamling fashion"
>>
I like using pussybow chiffon blouses from Forever 21. Stalk them around springs and summers and they usually have a few cute chiffon blouses that would work with lolita.
>>
A really nice bag decorated with roses buds
>>
>>8914785

Try taobao. K-fashion office blouses are in right now and a lot of them feature high necks or pussy bows. As a bonus, they come in a bigger size range than burando.
>>8915461
This doesn't really work for lolita though. I really hope you read the thread title wrong and are using this for some other fashion than lolita.
>>
Oднaжды я нaшлa oчeнь cимпaтичныe зeлeныe тyфли c бaнтикaми.
>>
I enjoy thrift shopping so I usually luck out and find either blouses or shoes. My wardrobe is fairly small with mostly thrifted pieces, handmade, and indie/taobao brands.
>>
Do you have any tips how to find a nice piece? I lobe to thrift at local marcet and it is usually just a huge pile of clothes. So I look for particular colours and then feel them to find if the quality is nice. And the last - I look at it. If I like it I buy it!
>>
I hate thrift stors
>>
/
>>
G
>>
one of my favorite mocha blouses is from goodwill. you really have to dig but you can find some useful stuff there
>>
One time I went on Lacemarket and found a used brand blouse the same price as a shitty forever 21 blouse.
Another time I went on Lacemarket and found 2 taobao brand blouses for the same price as a shitty forever 21 blouse.
>>
File: prettyguide blouse.jpg (50KB, 599x861px) Image search: [Google]
prettyguide blouse.jpg
50KB, 599x861px
I get offbrand stuff all the time on amazon. I found one blouse that's not bad in design, in person the quality of fabric and sewing is very nice. I found a pair of cute sweet style shoes made of real leather, super comfy. And purses, but sometimes i have to deal with the hassle of returning them because they don't match perfect in person.
>>
I used to get blouses from this Japanese vintage store that specialized in clothing from the 60's an 70's. Everything was around the $15 dollar mark, which really isn't all that cheap but the quality was really nice.
>>
>>8917210
not thrifting at all
>>
>save up money, buy actual pieces that will go with the cords you dream of.
>???
> Happy
>>
I found a vintage border print skirt (more suitable for otome, though) and some blouses. They could use a little modification, though.
>>
>>8917238
I have this too ! I actually originally bought it for a woman in black cosplay but the fit is fantastic.
>>
Next week I'm going to flea market. Wish me good luck
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.