[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taobao Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 58

File: tao.png (85KB, 639x639px) Image search: [Google]
tao.png
85KB, 639x639px
old thread:
>>8888154

FAQ (Please Read!):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E0PUag4NzqCCFZ7s2AE_QefWhni2NwvC9sxrRpKeYXk/pub

Taobao Dictionary:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ams6Fl3miZSndGZIUnY0eGludFBMYVJpTF8yTWwzTEE

New Store Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DBqv6dQIQAgVnBozcElII1vITU0F7R9yBc2-nsX-c1c/edit?usp=sharing

Shopping Services Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlgllpMiw3VNdGpfWFlYazhjblh5emRjZF9qMkJISWc

Budgeting Spreadsheet Template:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlgllpMiw3VNdG9qTGMwTG1sOG5SbU9KUGpBUVdsV3c&usp=sharing

Pop-up dictionary: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zhongwen-a-chinese-englis/kkmlkkjojmombglmlpbpapmhcaljjkde?hl=en
Good EL-CH dictionary: nciku.com
Translate text from images: newocr.com

Anon that will translate stuff: [email protected]
>>
I am so ready to use Buynosaur for my next order, it's not even funny.

This is what's happened with my current order:

>Reach out to Taobaoring at first
>They respond immediately but then take days to respond back
>Decide to switch to Taobaospree

>Email back and forth what I need as quick as possible so I can get my package in time
>Get an email back that a seller sent the wrong color of my friend's item and I'll have to wait another two weeks for them to make it
>Definitely won't get my stuff in time for the con

I'm so disappointed as these were the first SS that I've used but they really screwed me over in this current order, all the good stories about Buynosaur is making me want to start using them for now.
>>
>>8912358
It depends on the sellers, in my first-time experience. I've just had Buynosaur give up on a seller they contacted before Chinese New Year and haven't heard from since. Since I'm not in a hurry to get my items in I'm okay with it, but I'm sure that if you told them you're in a hurry they'd actually press the sellers. They're really good on replying to messages, and unprompted updates. I don't have anything to compare them to, of course, but I feel their care in every message, it's pretty great.
>>
File: tumblr_o3spwwcLvX1ulo5ano1_500.gif (1MB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3spwwcLvX1ulo5ano1_500.gif
1MB, 500x255px
To the anon who bought the Zootopia stuff and provided links... I hate you. My "Oh I should get this just to have!" has spiraled into me trying to make an entire cosplay in just two months for a convention.

>mfw cosplay shops on Taobao have already made Zootopia police badges, police patches, and motherfucking Snarlbucks coffee cups
>>
Goddamn it, I seem to have chosen all the flaky sellers for my order. Another part cancelled.
>>
File: tb01.png (8KB, 337x325px) Image search: [Google]
tb01.png
8KB, 337x325px
Thread reminder that if you can't image search or filter your searches that well on Taobao, you're probably on their global site, so switch back to the Chinese version.
>>
>>8912358
I feel bad about taobaoring, I JUST got my final payment form from them and it's just so much invisible numbers... They're too expensive. :/ Good service, but wayyyy too expensive and sometimes slow.
>>
>>8912808
Share, anon? I used to use them but yeah they're expensive.
>>
>>8912344
Buynosaur anons what shipping option did you use? How quick did it come? Has anyone used speedpost?
>>
>>8912813
It's just like, fees for shipping it to them + fees because it's different sellers and so on and so on.
>>
>>8913039
I had Buynosaur help me with shipping because I wanted cheap and didn't mind waiting but they don't offer SAL so I was at a loss.

Just copy and pasting some info from my order I found on the archive because I'd already forgotten what option I had gotten and stuff

>Still, my shipping for 7-14 days was $9.35 for under 1kg
Still can't find remember which option this was but I know it was "Hong Kong ___" because tracking only worked up until it left HK.
>>
>>8912232
http://shop62958392.taobao.com/?spm=0.0.0.0

>>8912234
Same place as this link >>8910292
>>
Anyone have any experience with Taobao Focus?
>>
Anyone have any experience with group orders vs ordering by yourself?
>>
File: 6RpTZgI.gif (4MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
6RpTZgI.gif
4MB, 320x180px
Guys I ordered by myself using their kind of new international shipping thing, and Taobao is fucking with me.
Half my my order arrived and processed at the warehouse two weeks ago, and the other half has been sitting in limbo, not processing for over 2 weeks now. I know something went wrong but I have no idea what to do at this point.

I'm about to pay double for shipping and I'm not a happy camper about it because this isn't my fault, its just shitty Chinese service. Plus according to the refund page, I should be getting a refund for the long processing time but I don't care at this point I just don't want to pay double shipping.

Has anyone tried ordering themselves yet and/or speak Chinese and want to help a desperate anon out? (please.. I'll pay someone at this point.)
>>
>>8913269
have you tried messaging the warehouse or the sellers on aliwangwang to see what's up? granted the warehouse people are pretty damn useless most of the time too, but most of the time sellers are happy to help.
>>
>>8913065
I've never been charged for having different sellers other than when they don't have a free domestic shipping option?
>>
>>8913273
My chinese relatives helped me call both the warehouse and the seller at time where they were "online" on aliwang. Neither picked up the phone, and you can't leave a message. I think that they can see its an international number so they don't pick up.
I'll try and download the app to talk to them.. But my chinese is only barely passable, and I don't want to bug my relatives again.. They've been so helpful already.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 480x480px
Can someone help me find these shoes. Unfortunately it seems LizJill has stopped making them as sizing and colors are very limited.
>>
>>8913550
sorry, not a Taobao link but I think I have those on my wishlist:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/White-Heels-Women-Lolita-Shoes-2016-New-Arrival-Bow-Heels-Ruffled-Design-Free-Shipping/32613057702.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.201.yzWJyA&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_2,searchweb201602_2_505_9948_506_503_504_10034_10020_502_10001_10002_10017_10005_10010_10006_10011_10003_10021_10004_10022_10009_401_10008_10018_10019,searchweb201603_8&btsid=93d5acaf-e697-4737-a997-fce91e7dad07
>>
>>8913039
I'm using HongKong Speedpost (standard since my order is 6kg), it shipped on Monday and should be arriving by Friday. I can let you know if they arrive on time, if you'd like!
So far so good, it cost me around $86, I was willing to pay as much since I'm in a rush.
>>
>根據所在國法律法規或平臺政策,此項商品限制下單購買。

Can anyone translate? Google says it has something to do with local laws limiting sales, but I'm getting the message for tights, of all things?
>>
I bought some casual clothes from a seller to the taobao forwarding service over 2 weeks ago and they still haven't shipped. I tried to google translate multiple messages to them asking why they haven't shipped yet etc. and their response is something along the lines of "i'll ask" and then i say thanks or whatever and they respond with "ok" and then nothing. This seller has lots of positive reviews though, over 1000++ on each of their items so i don't quite understand what is going on.
>>
>>8913683
That would be excellent !
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 680x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 680x454px
>>8913568
Aww man anon. If only they hadn't fucked up the ruffle! You can definitely tell those are replicas. Pic related is LizJill. Thanks anyways!
>>
>>8913693
Is there copyrighted stuff printed on them? Sometimes that stuff gets seized.
>>
>>8913821
It's for tights from Yidhra. Maybe they're replicas? Darn, I wish I knew where to get the originals, if that's the case. But it seems to be affecting most of their items, even ones that seem pretty generic.
>>
>>8913873
I just checked it out too. It should still be fine as long as you buy from an SS, just switch Taobao over to mainland China.
>>
Does anyone know how to open up a drop shipping store with stuff from Taobao/Alie? I know there's so many sites that do it now I'm just not sure how to get in touch with a manufacturer.
>>
Do I have to use a ss?
>>
>>8913947
Just start a storenvy?
>>
>>8914002
If you live in a country where Taobao itself runs a forwarding service, then no. Or if you have friends/relatives in China that can forward shit to you. But only if you know Chinese because otherwise you're fucked if anything goes wrong like for >>8913269
>>
>>8914086
I see your point thanks.
>>
>>8914002
>>8914086
Yes. Yes. Don't do it. I thought I could handle it but I underestimated China. I called, I emailed, and messaged. All they did was here me around and send me on a rabbit chase because I'm a foreigner and they know I can't do anything about shitty service. It isn't even the shops fault, it's the Taobao warehouse. Now I have to pay double to the warehouse that treated me like shit, and has a bad reputation of doing this to foreigners.
>>
It's been two weeks since I've made my order and not everything has arrived to my SS' warehouse yet... Crying forever. I'm so horribly impatient. Nothing I ordered was custom sized or anything, and I only ordered from like... 4 shops. CNY slowdown is fucking ridiculous. It's literally a month later and sellers STILL don't have their shit together.
>>
im looking for one of the milk heart bags, and ive found them in almost every color except gold, the one i want. are the gold heart bags even on taobao? or am i just wasting my time looking for one, and should probably move on and try mu luck with mbok or auctions or something?
>>
Seeing half the people in this thread having their orders delayed... I got 7 items from 5 different shops and it only took about 10 days for everything to reach Buynosaur. It's kind of surreal, haha
>>
>>8913701
message the seller yourself. the forwarding service is a forwarding service, not an SS.
>>8914435
did you use Aliwangwang and tell them the tracking number+ order number of the item(s) that are missing? just keep asking them to check if it's in the warehouse and say that it was arrived but not processed
>>
>>8914718
you don't need to speak Chinese either, if you message in English they'll understand
>>
The Love Live mermaid cosplay won't be shipped till next month. Has anyone bought from TB recommend a listing?
>>
>>8914718
>>8914720
I've both called and messaged. The package indeed arrived, but they just haven't processed it. The warehouse people sent me on a loop of "call this person that's not my job" which ended with a dead end with a guy who notoriously doesn't pick up phones. I recently messaged the seller, and they have yet to reply.

Thanks for trying to help anons..I guess I'll review my stuff if it ever makes it too Canada.
>>
>>8914561
Lucky you then!
In all honesty, if Buynosaur wasn't so kind about it all I would have been a whole lot more annoyed at items suddenly being unavailable.
>>
File: 2016-03-16 17.39.50.jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-16 17.39.50.jpg
91KB, 600x450px
This is physically the largest order I've ever gotten. Big boxes are so satisfying to open.
>>
>>8915089
daaaaaamn i'd love to tear through that box
>>
File: 2016-03-16 17.41.27.jpg (169KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-16 17.41.27.jpg
169KB, 800x600px
>>8915120
Unfortunately it's only flowers but still it was fun!
Has anyone ever wanted reviews for the flower shops in the spreadsheet? I got a bunch of stems and some individual heads. I'm really digging these peonies, they're bigger than my hand.
>>
>>8913937
Thanks, anon! Good to know I can buy my tights. Any idea why they have that message in the first place?
>>
>>8915198
It worked on the main China site so I'm assuming the shop doesn't want to deal with international orders for whatever reason.
>>
How long is the wait time on a quote from buynosaur?
I'd like to add a couple of other things, plus I'm placing a preorder and just want to make sure I get in in time.
>>
File: hashtag-wife.png (452KB, 512x720px) Image search: [Google]
hashtag-wife.png
452KB, 512x720px
Can anyone link me to the recommended seller that was going around a while ago for Love Live cyber set outfits?? Or a seller you'd recommend that you bought from for them? Past me wasn't smart enough to save any of the links.
>>
>>8915143

I'd be interested to hear which ones actually look real, and whether there are any that look particularly different from the store photos.
>>
>>8915335
>dress
http://world.taobao.com/item/522971592365.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.PH8feq#detail
>Headpiece, bracelets
http://world.taobao.com/item/525368877975.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.OR5bI9#detail
>>
>>8915278
They got my quote done in a few hours, really quick!
>>
Made my first order with the forwarding method or whatever. I'm super nervous for everything to be shipped safely, I really hope everything goes ok.
>>
File: 1457063803036.jpg (41KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1457063803036.jpg
41KB, 720x960px
>cad is still shit
ok.
>>
>>8915379
I'll do a quality and comparison pic review when I can get some photos in natural light.
>>
Has anyone done a group order on buynosaur? I already know their customer service is a++ but I'd like to know how they handle, like, a super huge order
>>
>>8915568
How big is huge?
>>
Does anyone know how I can find this dream of lolita replica bag in black on taobao? No luck with reverse image searches or translating "clock bag" into chinese, without being inundated with the gold-and-black printed clock bag everyone has.
Much appreciated!
>>
What does spot (item name) mean?
>>
>>8915425
Ah it's been a couple days since I submitted mine. I'll have to message them.
>>
>>8915803
I'm pretty sure that means it's in stock and ready to ship, as opposed to a preorder.
>>
>>8914718
I did message the seller myself, asking them to check my order etc. and they tell me to wait a bit and then no response. Im thinking of just requesting a refund now since i am having to pay storage fees for everything else.
>>
>>8912715
C-chinese version? There are versions in other languages? Have I had an alternative this whole time?
>>
What's a good search term for dark mori or witch fashion? I tried 深森女 and 黑森女 and I'm getting a lot of bras and normie stuff. Help me into chinese
>>
File: judyhopps.gif (933KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
judyhopps.gif
933KB, 500x270px
>>8912559
I know what you mean, I'm in the same boat thanks to that anon. Luckily I have some more time before my next con, so I can wait longer and see which Judy cosplay ends up looking best since most are preorders right now. However, I can't find the pawpsicle keychain the anon had in her picture, the link leads to a dead page and I can't find it just by searching the zootopia tag. I hope another one pops up soon.
>>
>>8916245
Nick anon here, I just found one a minute ago!
>https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=528393645265&ns=1&abbucket=10#detail

Also if you're going to cosplay Judy, definitely look into police uniform shops for womens shirts/pants because they'll be cheaper and better quality. I'm actually getting my Nick uniform shirt from eBay and they have a LOT of light blue womens police uniform shirts for under $10 that work well for Judy.

I'm using Taobao for the props, ears/tail, and maybe if I can find a good police belt since they're absurdly expensive elsewhere.

Good luck, Carrots!
>>
Any thoughts on this blouse?

http://detail.1688.com/offer/524901768768.html?spm=a261b.2187593.1998088710.173.LuefBc
>>
>>8915568
I'll be doing a pretty big order for a 3-member Love Live group for Fanime pretty soon (we don't have enough friends for the rest of the group...) plus other wigs/accessories, so I can do a review after it arrives in April/May!
>>
File: yay.gif (202KB, 178x177px) Image search: [Google]
yay.gif
202KB, 178x177px
>>8916289
Thank you anon! As for the tips, I'll look into them if I decide to go for the graduation uniforms. For her normal look, I kind of want to stick closer to the under-armor race horse look instead of the rl police uniform look most cosplayers are going with. I mean, it makes sense to humanize her clothes since it's gijinka, but I think the original is cuter.

I'll probably check the police supply stores for kneepads and the chest armor though, thanks for the suggestion!
>>
Does anyone have shop recommendations for good chest binders?
>>
>>8915607
Why not just buy the real on anon? It pops up for less than $50 a lot. Closet child has the black one and the pink one up for like $45 right now.
>>
Anyone know where I can find underwear like this? I really like the ruffled lining.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IPk41gtrdGM/VAeI-OnHTJI/AAAAAAAAAdQ/exNktIsPzf4/s1600/IMG_5706.png

I've looked on Taobao over an hour switching up different words and nothing.
>>
I've been trying to track down a bag like pic related for my friend (he wants a replica Burberry bag for his birthday), but I'm having a really hard time. I tried searching for 斜挎包 to find messanger bags, but I mostly just came across women's crossbody bags. Anyone have any advice on this?
>>
>>8916922
Actually meant to upload this picture, but honestly something similar to either one would be great.
>>
Anyone ordered with 1688 before? Sorry for the dumb question.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 712x531px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 712x531px
Can anyone help me figure out the term for Rascal? The tanuki in the bag.
>>
>>8916882
>linking to an image instead of uploading it

And to be helpful, that kind of underwear is literally everywhere if you search for Japanese bra/panty sets.
>>
Fuck, I'm done with Pruany. I'm going to try Buynosaur on my next order.

I paid for a custom made item. They told me it takes 2 months to make. I said it's ok, that's expected. The status changes from "buying" to "waiting for goods". 2 days later, they say they cannot buy it. They cannot be responsible if the seller doesn't send the goods (which I understand and said was fine). They told me to use Western Union.

I'm pissed because they changed my order status to make me think it had already been ordered. I know nothing about WU and don't see how it's a better option than PP unless they offer longer protection times or something. If I'm not mistaken, didn't PP lengthen theirs?

I think I can use Taobao's forwarding service though. I didn't see a guide on the first post. Can someone point me in the right direction?
>>
>>8917470
>I think I can use Taobao's forwarding service though. I didn't see a guide on the first post. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Read the faq
>>
What does it mean when an item has sale written before it? Is it in stock or not?
>>
Why doesn't anyone like taobaoring? I've only ordered one thing from there and I don't remember it being too expensive.
>>
>>8917553
it's in stock, just on sale you dense mf
>>
>>8917470
Pruany has been on some bad drugs lately. Last year I ordered an item that took almost 5 months to manufacture, but once I acknowledged that it would take that long the order went through fine, and they definitely never mentioned Western Union. Two months shouldn't be a big deal at all.
>>
Is it normal for Buynosaur quotes to take a few days? I kind of need an order placed as soon as possible because it's a custom item I need in time for a convention and I would prefer not to pay as much as the order itself in shipping costs.
>>
>>8917831
I submitted mine on Tuesday night and only got it today.
Shoot them a message and let them know. I messaged them after anons here said it normally takes a few hours and they were pretty prompt.
>>
File: Screenshot (34).png (69KB, 826x880px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (34).png
69KB, 826x880px
Has anyone seen the "What customers say" part of Buynosaur's website? I'm dying over here because I always did think shopping services secretly questioned my purchases.

Betting at least two of these are gulls, looking at you shoe-anon!
>>
I lost my bookmark for knitted sweater dress. What are the keywords for it, please?
>>
>>8918064
https://translate.google.com/#en/zh-TW/knit%20sweater%20dress
>>
File: what.png (3KB, 298x97px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
3KB, 298x97px
Can someone help me out? Trying to buy a Delico (Gangsta) cosplay but I have no idea what these mean.
Roughly translates to 'This man poking', 'this sister stamp' and 'custom message' I asume it's male, female and custom size?
>>
>>8918139
theyre probably the rough translate names of the characters names since certain kanji might mean different things in chinese
>>
File: taobao.jpg (2MB, 3988x3988px) Image search: [Google]
taobao.jpg
2MB, 3988x3988px
Needed a few new shoes and petti's.
Anyone else pre order this dress? I thought it was super cute.
>>
>>8918165
Sauce on the pettis? They look super comfy
>>
Is there any shops that does custom daki covers?
>>
>>8918165
I preordered it in black with Spreenow and I'm so excited for it to arrive. It's simply gorgeous and a fitting first taobao purchase ever.
>>
>>8917837
Okay, thanks anon, I'll ask about it.
>>
>>8918165
I'm stupid but what is the name of the JSKs?
>>
>>8917171
拉斯卡爾
>>
>>8918165
great taste, i have the same tights on the way too! Seconding source on that jsk if you don't mind; I think I'm in love
>>
>>8918433
>>8918552
Not that anon but http://world.taobao.com/item/527964943950.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a310v.4.88.1
>>
>>8918182
Whoops sorry for responding so late.
Petti in the first row is :
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.N09nOK&id=39349028472&_u=j2kbm7110496

Petti in the second row :
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w137644-10202467804.26.iEAIAD&id=39666301296

Thanks to the other kind anon for linking the JSK, I believe the deposit for pre order ends on the 19th, so I hope you guys can get it as well. I couldnt even decide which color I wanted, both were so nice.
>>
>>8913716
I'm >>8913683
My package arrived on time today! All items were neatly packed in a box. At first I thought it wouldn't arrive since the tracking said "returned from customs" and didn't update, but it all worked out just fine!
>>
>>8918590
Thank you so much!
>>
Guy here. I found this store
https://chuppies.taobao.com/
a little while ago and was looking for more 'indie designer' stores like it with a lower price point, similar to this store. Any links? I've looked through the OP spreadsheet but was wondering if there's anything good but just not spoken of.
>>
Does anyone have a help email or customer service from zto(shipping company on taobao)? I can't for the life of me find their [taobao] page, and a shipper put the incorrect tracking number on my parcel.
>>
Can anyone recommend some cute chocolate themed socks or tights? Cute chocolate themed accessories would be nice as well.
>>
>>8917664
I'm wondering the same thing. I just placed a big order with TBR. I was considering Buynosaur but their lack of a cart system, higher service fee, and higher PayPal fee make it not worth it since their customer service is the only area where they excel over TBR as far as I can tell - and TBR's customer service has never been bad for me.
>>
>>8919197
I believe it's https://shop104639433.taobao.com/
though there should be a way to find their info from your orders page, or at least find their name so you can search them here: https://www.taobao.com/go/chn/transit/price.php?spm=az1314.20150122.0.0.xRGlWT
>>
>>8919567
Thank you so much!
>>
>>8914046
How does it work?
>>
>>8915607
Is this what you were looking for? If so here's a link: http://world.taobao.com/item/522783200956.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-13310091280.65.pKeNjr
>>
>Orders cosplay
>Needs by June
>Google Translate description says two weeks to make
>SS gets back to me
>Won't ship til August
>Needs cosplay for group shoot

Happy I decided to go with Buynosaur and not Yoybuy. They're helping me try to find an alternative that won't take so long and isn't terrible quality but damn. Guess that cosplay shop is incredibly popular or overbooked or some shit. Anyways, they sent me links to some alternatives rather than just cancel the whole thing outright, they're really being helpful.
>>
>>8916922
image search, pull relevant tags from the originals that pop up, search using those. did you try filtering to men's bags or including man/male?
>inb4 how to image search, it's in the thread >>8912715

>>8914552
you'd also benefit from image searching, though I also found some on the first page searching "lolita 心形包"
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=37957276709
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=41861850900
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=42523288105
>>
>Tries to buy some tights and wristcuffs for coords
>Both blocked on SS's end

Should I just suck it up and try buying and sending to a forwarding service? I'm really iffy about using one after reading some of the horror stories but I haven't been able to find anything similar to either of these items.
>>
File: Manato_anime.png (388KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Manato_anime.png
388KB, 640x360px
Are there any stores that sell Manato's jacket and staff from Grimgar? I looked on a bunch and can't seem to find it. I thought it would be easier to find because it's popular enough.
>>
Can anyone recommend a good store that sells western cosplay?
>>
>>8921019
Check some of the shops in the catalog. It's really going to depend on what exactly you're looking for though.
>>
A few weeks ago I found a shop selling anime-inspired clothes. By this I mean casual versions of dresses/outfits, such as Princess Serenity's dress or CCS's typical pink dress. Of course I forgot to bookmark it, and now I'm having trouble finding it, and I can't remember how I got it in the first place. "Magic/al girl clothes/dress" isn't helping too much.

Can only seem to find cosplay now, can anyone think of possible search times?
>>
>>8921019
you might need to be more specific, are you talking western comics/movies/tv, straight-up cowboy westerns, or?
>>
Somehow this is worse than the pepe tissue holder.

http://world.tmall.com/item/523746585239
>>
To all the buynosaur anons in this thread, what do they tend to charge for domestic shipping? The rate indicated by the seller, or a flat rate, like taobaoring's 15cny for any items under 1 kilo rule? I'm a bit sick of overpaying for this with tbr when all I'm buying from a particular seller is a brooch with like 5cny envelope shipping.
(I know it's just a few bucks extra per item, but I like buying a lot of small accessories and it really starts to add up unnecessarily, especially with our shit canadian dollar.)
>>
>>8921404
You can ask taobaoring to use the store's free shipping option and they'll do it. They only charge because it'll get there 'quickest'. Admittedly, it's annoying when they just set them all at a flat rate instead of the true price but that's more convenience on their part
>>
>>8921404
I'm not entirely sure, but they linked me to a little spreadsheet they had for me (because my order is having a lot of issues), and one of my items had a free shipping note. They might just go with the cheapest? Maybe that one item had a promotion, though.

I'm sure that, if you ask Buynosaur to go with the cheapest option, they'll also do it.
>>
>>8921404
Just like >>8921531 said, I don't think they ever explicitly stated the domestic shipping in the spreadsheet. One of them was 10 yuan more than the listing had said, so they put a note in explaining why and even a screenshot to explain. So I really don't think that they'd try to make you overpay!
>>
>>8921404
Mine was like 10 HKD?

Also, is it normal for them to convert Yuan to HKD?
>>
>>8921581
They're located in Hong Kong, which is probably why. I think other SS are mostly mainland.
>>
>>8915198
Anon, don't use a Hong Kong SS to try to purchase the tights, they can't get them. Make sure your SS is located in mainland China.
>>
>>8918165
>https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w137644-10202467804.26.iEAIAD&id=39666301296

I was just looking at this. I hope I can still get one, I'm in love with the black one.
>>
Any recommendations for sheer blouses? I've come across a few but wasn't happy with what I found. Short or long sleeve will do.
>>
Can anyone translate? I really liked Pumpkin Cat, so I hope they come back soon.
>>
>>8922026
I think on the Lolita Updates page someone said they're taking a break until the summer?
>>
File: haul.png (3MB, 1128x1331px) Image search: [Google]
haul.png
3MB, 1128x1331px
Current order. A cosplay might be added to the list but SS is still waiting to hear back from them on how long it's going to take to be made.

I'll review any of these items when they come in if anyone's interested.
>>
Could I ask for a translation on this: 您的快递件17号已经签收
我给您节图

And also could I ask how to ask for a tracking webpage?
>>
Has anyone tried to buy directly from the Infanta store on Taobao or through mail?
How much shipping to Europe might cost?
I'm looking for shipping as cheap as possible.

[spoiler]Even 1 piece is quite expensive, are there any other ouji/boystyle fashion stores on Taobao that sell to not-Chinese?[/spoiler]
>>
File: wut.jpg (51KB, 718x381px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
51KB, 718x381px
Help. What the hell is this supposed to mean? I'm buying button badges..
>>
>>8923254
Just ignore it, they apply that to everything they think is cosplay related even if it's not valid. It's so they know whether to tell the costume person whether the measurements are male or female (for cosplay commissions and the like).
>>
>>8923254
If you're using tbr like I think you are, just ask about it in the remark field. Might be a translation issue or something, but either way they'll figure it out for you.
>>
>>8918165
sauce on tights??
>>
>>8920062
>http://world.taobao.com/item/522783200956.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-13310091280.65.pKeNjr
Late reply, but thank you so much!!
>>
File: TB March Order .jpg (2MB, 1500x1611px) Image search: [Google]
TB March Order .jpg
2MB, 1500x1611px
Just put in first payment. Casual stuff. Replacing some of my wadrobe
>>
>>8923654
Source on K? It looks awesome.
>>
>>8923654
sauce on m and r please!!! :)
>>
>>8923654
suace on V please!!
>>
>>8923654
w please
>>
>>8923654
Links to L, R and Y please?
>>
>>8915395
wait does the dress not come with the accessories? In reviews it's shown both.
>>
>>8923827
>>8923654
M, R and L yes please
>>
>>8923654
sorry to tell you I have H and a bunch of shirts from that store. Its just a really low quality blurry image thats an iron on that stretches and tears. Not happy at all with anything from that shop.
>>
>>8923654
Seconding source on L, M and R, please.
>>
kek I hope no one have posted these yet. I was looking for new socks from Mu Fish and stumbled upon this crotchless gem
>http://world.taobao.com/item/528605262608.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4004-13150253263.2.cuud3s
>>
>>8924315
>"men's toilet" "bitch" "dick lover" "pervert"

holy shit
>>
>>8924449
You forgot a few

>"used pussy"
>"creampie psycho"
>"one round 100 yen/free"
>tally marks
>>
>>8924449
>>8924502
Is it a trend or something? Of all the shops, I would never have expected MuFish to sell something like this
>>
>>8924721
Different anon but it's a trend. They've been popping up in shops for a month or two.
>>
File: fgsgd.gif (993KB, 396x238px) Image search: [Google]
fgsgd.gif
993KB, 396x238px
>>8923654
I love your style anon! Sauce on B, I, K, M, P, T, W, and Y please!
also yess fellow jojo fan
>>
>>8924721
honestly, who would want to wear thights that mark you as a cheap slut or imply that you have been gang raped?
>>
>>8924857
It looks like the tights that were posted above are meant to have the obscene parts hidden underneath your clothes. I think it's supposed to be for a sexy thrill, or to surprise someone you're fucking with your dirtiness.
>>
>>8924857
You really think being written on with nasty things is that weird of a kink?
>sage
>>
File: tumblr_mi6zbqpaSR1qkml4wo1_250.gif (525KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi6zbqpaSR1qkml4wo1_250.gif
525KB, 250x140px
There was a cute "mori" 3 way bag with deer, mushrooms, birds, and other animals going around not too long ago.

Does anyone have a link for this? Or willing to sell one?

Alternatively, if you find cute bags with bird themes, I am super interested!

Thanks, I appreciate it.
>>
>>8924934
Was that the one on LM? Here's something similar
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-autumn-new-isos-original-design-printing-bag-retro-mori-girl-leather-shoulder-messenger-diagonal-bag/32490747950.html?spm=2114.40010308.4.186.BbpwMM

And for birds, here's a cute one with seagulls http://www.aliexpress.com/item/ENSSO-handbags-fall-2015-New-Mint-Green-seabird-handbag-small-fresh-Crossbody-Bag-Sen-singles/32454945380.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000023.1.mfRYW8
>>
>>8924945
Yes! The one that was on Lacemarket. I bought it from her on LM, but I guess someone on Facebook contacted her first. I was pretty sad.

Those bags are pretty cute as well anon.

Contributing with some odd fish bags.
http://world.taobao.com/item/39429747517.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a230r.1.14.148.05Dcud&ns=1#detail
>>
>>8924958
The shark's face is incredible, i love these so much
>>
So it's been two and a half weeks and my items still haven't arrived to my SS. I'm waiting on two stores for a total of three items. My SS said they'd send them a message asking what's up, but I haven't heard back in a few days...

Should I just cancel the items I'm still waiting on? Is that even an option? The other 5 stores I ordered from with substantially more crap arrived within like... 3 days. I just want my fucking order already. I'm super sick of sellers whining about Chinese New Year when it was literally a month ago.
>>
I'm trying out buynosaur this time. They've been nice so far. Total order: 244$ USD
Grand total with service fees and PP fee: 272$

>>8923692
K: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a310p.7395725.1998038907.5.qdOyUU&id=523133619990

>>8923827
M: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.6639537.1997196601.117.Vwks8t&id=521375702702
R: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-12416276987.41.ivq838&id=527434431683

>>8923941
V: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-4536416.51.NowlmT&id=45851500956

>>8923947
W : https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.64.WD4vu9&id=526345783022&ns=1&abbucket=12#detail

>>8923971
L: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.20141002.7.z3HctB&scm=1007.10009.21136.100200300000001&id=527581222348&pvid=f25c427e
Y: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-13385123143.37.ZOvoHB&id=44313205369

>>8924095
o-oh :< Thanks for the warning, anon.

>>8924815
Thanks!
B: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w4004-7482443636.2.n9bLhx&id=520419177077
I: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w10772994-13099833822.11.3GOrke&id=525592015711
P: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.6639537.1997196601.137.Vwks8t&id=521642134984
T: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-4536416.36.WLW3Tu&id=45049115793
>>
>>8925063
Just received my parcel from Buynosaur! It was neatly packed and the parcel reached me in three days as promised. Great experience!
>>
Sorry if this is dumb to ask but how do you figure out what the total cost of shipping for your order will be?
And what do you guys typically end up paying for an order that doesn't contain anything really heavy?
>>
>>8925312
Think about how big the biggest item you're buying is and try to figure out the combined weight of your items. Shoes will always bump the price up to 40$ or more if you're using EMS.
>>
>>8925296
How much did you pay for the express shipping? !
>>
File: fishseesall.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fishseesall.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>8924958
>fish bag
I actually bought that out and that sucker was huge. Ended up selling it because in a crowded convention I'd end up smacking people with the tail or I'd get yanked back by parts of the fish getting caught on someone's costume.
>>
>>8924082
Yeah but the headpieces they have don't light up from what I understand.
>>
>>8925346
I paid around $60 for my 5kg parcel. Buynosaur repacked and removed all the unnecessary boxes to reduce my shipping, they even sent me a picture of all the boxes they got rid of!
>>
>>8925506
>3 day shipping
>5kg
>only $60
I think my jaw just dropped.
>>
>>8921047
You probably already tried but is it in your history maybe? This shop sounds great and I'd love a link to it as well.
>>
>>8921047
https://weiweisi.taobao.com This maybe?
>>
>>8925519

Different anon but, is that bad or...?
>>
>>8925656
That is indeed very good. I've had 40$ for 1kg before.
>>
>>8925063
>M and L
Oh my god, I saw someone in my class wearing one of the kimono jacket things they have in this store. How does this happen??
>>
>>8922053
Source for the macaron charms?
>>
>>8925656
It's insanely cheap! I've paid more than that for a lighter order and had to wait two weeks for it. Paying $60 for 5kg and getting it in 3 days? That's mind blowing.
>>
>>8925296
Does buynosaur have a cart system or do you need to send the items in by hand?
>>
>>8925944
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.20141001.1.nG3VtI&id=19859456523&scm=1007.10115.22552.100200300000000&pvid=0e13c83b-dffb-47fe-919b-067d89e631e3
>>
>>8926189
They don't have a cart system, they make a spreadsheet based off of the items you send them.
>>
>>8925506
Dannng.. thtats so good. Is that the Hk Post they recommend?

>>8925917
Weeaboos are everywhere

>>8926189
You send in the quote via lines with numbers but I asked if it was OK to send them a spreadsheet and they were fine with it.
>>
File: unicorn earrings.jpg (114KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
unicorn earrings.jpg
114KB, 570x570px
Does anyone know where these earrings are from? I can't seem to find a source at all, so like everything else I'm just assuming someone stole the picture from a taobaoshop
I found nothing searching "unicorn earrings" and "horse earrings"
>>
>>8926263
Did you search the image itself on the regular Taobao?
>>
>waiting for taobaospring parcel
>BF gives me a note from the post office that was delivered at his parents' place (we lived there for a little)
>yay my parcel is here!
>wait a minute
>post office closes at 4:30
>it was 4:20 when i got it
>10 miles away from the post office
>post office is closed all the way until next monday

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
>>
>>8926263
https://www.etsy.com/listing/260187717/unicorn-pegasus-gold-earrings
>>
>>8926286
Rip anon
>>
Help.

My stupid ass put in a different last name than my own on SpreeNow. I do this on every website for privacy reasons, but when I order something, I make sure to check that it's in my PayPal accounts name rather than SpreeNow's name. And I suppose I forgot to do that this time. I got 2 packages I had ordered off Wish, and a note.. You know the ones, that tell you to go to the post office and pick it up. This has only happened to me once before when I ordered from Bodyline several years ago. SpreeNow has never caused any problems for me in the past, my last package came in fine.
So I get this note, read over it, and it says you must provide ID. I have an ID, but.. My name on my ID, and my name on the delivery package, are different. This package was over 100$ worth of stuff + shipping which was around 60$. SpreeNow says the packages are still being shipped, not delivered, so I don't know if it's SpreeNow, but it's all I can think of. I don't know why my stupid ass didn't make 10000% sure that my names matched.
So, what the fuck do I do? I'm basically panicking about it because of all the money I spent. Do you think they'd let it slide and give me the fucking package? I have no idea what to do. I lost like 100+ dollars of stuff.
Does anyone even know why they leave those notes? Someone was home at the time it was delivered, so I don't know why it was there.
>>
>>8926526
Chill anon. Just take the slip to the post office and don't show your ID unless they ask. If they do, your first name and matching address should be enough and you can always claim the last name on the package is a middle name.
>>
>>8926526
The ID is just to prove that you live at that address, so you can legally sign for it, that's all, not to prove that your name is written right or wrong on the parcel. I have to do this almost every time I have to go pick up a parcel from the post office and it's not a big deal. In fact, anyone showing ID from the same address could even technically do it for you.
>>
I'm obsessed with buynosaurs customer service, they are so nice and welcoming!
>>
>>8926526
Only the address matters most of the time. I pick up things not in my name all the time.
>>
Does anyone know what kanji I'd use to search for pirate style boots? I need them for a cosplay to replace my current boots and looking through Angelic Imprint and Antaina really hasn't brought up anything close. I checked the dictionary already.
>>
What do I use to search for blazers? Specifically ones that work for nanchatte.
>>
File: 1174804810.jpg (34KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1174804810.jpg
34KB, 500x313px
>>8927442
They're really nice, I'll give them that, I just wish they weren't so busy right now.

>doing group order with friend
>offer to use Buynosaur since I've used them before
>Buynosaur is super nice (as always) but somewhere between them and computer, our order spreadsheet messes up
>our total for payment is half of what we bought
>takes nearly two days to fix
>still waiting to pay for items after I confirmed everything is now correct yesterday
>just sent them a second email saying I was ready to pay
>included pic related in email

If it were just me ordering I'd be fine with waiting but I hate making my group order friend wait. That and I want a Swimmer fukubukuro and I think they only had six left in this shop so I reaaaaally want them to hurry up and buy one before they're gone.

Come on, Buynosaur. Take my money already!
>>
>>8927761
Fuuuuuuuuck me. I just checked one of my items that had a pre-release price of 19.50CNY for anyone who bought it prior to actual product photos being released and now it's gone up to 25.80CNY because they released the first of the real product images for it.

Buynosaur, why?!
>>
>>8927761
>>included pic related in email
I hope you're kidding. I know it's good fun and all but since the image has an aggressive tone to it, they might misunderstand it, because they want to give you the best customer service possible.
>>
>>8927767

Not that anon but,

They actually get memes and reaction photos surprisingly..their english and humor aren't that close minded!
>>
>>8927767
Have you used Buynosaur before? They use macros/memes in their emails all the time so I'm pretty sure they'd get the reference.

Plus I added "I'm ready to pay for my order whenever you set up the payment. I'm so excited!" to it.

But yeah, I wouldn't have included Fry in the email if I didn't think they wouldn't get the reference and find it funny too. It would be odd if they didn't get it considering they use a lot of pop culture references themselves.
>>
File: waitwhat.png (56KB, 518x297px) Image search: [Google]
waitwhat.png
56KB, 518x297px
>>8927767
What >>8927769 said. They sent me pic related when my spreadsheet for the order had messed up.
>>
File: buyno.png (20KB, 776x277px) Image search: [Google]
buyno.png
20KB, 776x277px
>>8927767
OP here with an update, just in case you were worried! They got the joke.
>>
File: p-4.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
p-4.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
Does anyone know where i could find the heart buckle shoes replica from BTSSB (searching on Antaina and i can't find anything so far, searching for pic related)
>>
File: High-waisted-2.jpg (216KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
High-waisted-2.jpg
216KB, 1200x800px
This might be a weird question but is there any actual term to find skirts with buttons like pic related? I don't know much about fashion, sorry anons.
>>
>>8927761
>>8927773
>>8927799
i want to use buynosaur just because of the cute customer service interactions i see posted here.
>>
I see you can contact An*tai*na to pay them directly with paypal and then they send it to you so you don't get SS fees.
But what about customs? I live in Belgium and it's fucking hell. Do i ask them to mark the package as gift or ?
>>
>>8927807
Their customer service is definitely worth the 8% (10% if you want them to consolidate your packages and check for quality) but they seem like they're super busy right now with gulls flocking to them.

Then again that happens every time a shopping service has a moment where they're suddenly the preferred/recommended service. I'm not bitter because I'm glad they're getting enough busy to stay afloat after people were suspicious at first that they maybe were a scammer service, but I guess I'm used to service being quicker from larger websites and I keep forgetting that Buynosaur is new and doesn't have many staff.
>>
>>8927813
Fellow Belgifag, definitely ask them to mark down your package. Just ask do $20 or €20, and if possible to mark as gift, customs might look at it funny but let it through, usually (unless it's superobvious fakes).
>>
>>8927885
My bro. Stay safe if you're in Brussels (like me) and in general.

Yeah i'll do that, i emailed them about 5 hours so i hope they'll get back to me. I never ordered on taobao before so i'm a bit nervous about my stuff arriving.

>tfw dream dress and a cardigan arriving from the USA without tracking
>forever stressing about it
>>
What shipping method do you recommend to use with buynosaur ?
>>
So some cosplay plans fell through and all I'll be buying from Taobao are two wigs. Is it worth going through a shopping service or should I just Aliexpress them?
>>
>>8922053
Can I get a link to the star and moon hair slides and the adorable ring underneath please?
>>
>>8928480
Stars and moon listing:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-6372859394.56.Iac8Ic&id=43783929118

Ring:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a312a.7700824.w4004-8940722188.14.sHxqkM&id=35435823760
>>
>>8927806
not specifically, no. try including sailor/navy in your search terms, and then "find similar" from there. aside from that, searching skirt + buttons will get you a lot of denim button-down skirts, so pick filters to get rid of them (fabric/material, length, style, etc), include terms for retro/vintage, etc

>>8927460
post a pic of what you're looking for, or try image searching something similar
>>
File: 1457488729379.png (410KB, 459x629px) Image search: [Google]
1457488729379.png
410KB, 459x629px
>haven't ordered anything from taobao for past two years
>just use the last SS I used which was pruany
>pay for the few items i wanted
>decide to type pruany into the archive to see if people still use it
>all those shitty comments/reviews
How screwed am I? It's literally just a few buttons from tmall and a >5 dollar set of pins.
>>
>>8928703
Anon you should have used Buynosaur!
>>
>>8927805
I hope these are the sizes you need! https://world.taobao.com/item/527193455949.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.BqR7f6#detail
>>
File: Another order.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Another order.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
Put in another order while waiting for a different one. Been splitting them up ever since I lost a huge one half a year back. But getting ready for con season!
>>
>>8929287
>that Konoe

You have good taste anon.
>>
>>8929294
Thanks! Prepping for Yaoicon ahead of time. Finally glad to be able to cosplay him after so long.
>>
>>8929295
It's always nice finding Lamento cosplayers IRL. Good luck with your cosplays!
>>
>>8929287
Link for shoes, cat tail+ears?
>>
>>8929403
Shoes: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=45276027273

Cat ears & Tail: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=521443498166
>>
File: 1407106277954.gif (960KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1407106277954.gif
960KB, 640x360px
I feel really bad because I took a couple days to pay and my items went out of stock.
S-sorry Buynosaur for all the troubles I put ya through.
>>
File: atsushi avatar.jpg (15KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
atsushi avatar.jpg
15KB, 190x190px
>>8929287
Review for the Atsushi cos when you get it please~
>>
>>8929443
Will do! It'll take a while since the CCS dress and Love Live outfit will take about a month to make.
>>
Anyone find any Miraculous Ladybug merch yet?
>>
>>8929287
Link to the Touken Ranbu cos?
>>
>>8917470

Avoid Western Union, it's not safe as a buyer because it's difficult to get your money back in the event something goes wrong, unlike Paypal.
>>
>>8928896
I'll use them next just to be safe.
Everything seems fine so far with pruany though, it's only been a few hours and everything I paid for is marked as waiting for goods, even after one item had price discrepancy. Maybe they're just getting lazy with custom orders and preorder type stuff.
>>
File: FedEx-Shipping-Box-icon.png (287KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
FedEx-Shipping-Box-icon.png
287KB, 512x512px
A general shipping question.

I'm getting a 12kg package shipped to Europe, so I will be hit by customs no matter what. I was planning on using SAL which costs 14,650 Yen, but Fedex economy and priority is only 13-15,000 yen. However when I choose fedex I get a "Please note that you might be charged high customs duty"-warning. I'm already having the value lowered, but is it something I need to worry about? Do they look through the package more carefully to match up the prices?

I just thought it was a bit odd that they only said that about fedex and not any of the other shipping options.
>>
File: Taobao Order.png (2MB, 1197x733px) Image search: [Google]
Taobao Order.png
2MB, 1197x733px
First Taobao order. Using Buynosaur. Pretty positive so far.

>all this loli, and then Ferid
>>
>>8930007
Link for the blouse?
>>
>>8930007

link for the pink skirt please and the sea themed jewellery? Thanks!
>>
>>8930007
hooooly shit this is all super cute.... link for the skirts, blouse, cardigan? bolero?, and the headpieces...
>>
First time using Buynosaur. They made a mistake with a price on the spreadsheet, so I emailed them Monday about it. Haven't heard back since. Should I send a follow-up email?
>>
>>8929535
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=45615962012
>>
>>8930053
Yeah they've been pretty busy. Contact them again. It'd best if you use the chat on their page when they're up
>>
>>8930053
Send a follow up email. They made a mistake on mine as well (under charged me) so I had to send them 2-3 emails to get them to hurry and fix it. I think they're still understaffed and super busy.
>>
>>8930007
Link to the necklace please?
>>
Any shops that sell more classic style lolita bags? I am looking for something that looks like the Innocent World bags
>>
>>8930026
http://world.taobao.com/item/521190976240.htm

>>8930047
http://world.taobao.com/item/526891363361.htm for the long skirt; you can also buy a matching blouse. I mistakenly thought I was getting both when I ordered it...oh well

Seashell jewellery:
http://world.taobao.com/item/45205709244.htm (bracelet)
http://world.taobao.com/item/520489593692.htm (bow)

>>8930052
Long pink skirt is above, the pink skirt at the bottom is an Angelic Pretty replica that I didn't realize until after I had ordered it...it's super cheap too, so who knows what I'm getting honestly...oh well, it'll be an adventure
http://world.taobao.com/item/520899631374.htm
White chiffon bolero: http://world.taobao.com/item/520255771749.htm
White feather headpiece: http://world.taobao.com/item/523375284692.htm
Pink rose explosion headband: http://world.taobao.com/item/524579393639.htm
Black & pink side bows: http://world.taobao.com/item/521062673217.htm

>>8930105
pink necklace: http://world.taobao.com/item/524484550887.htm
>>
File: order psd.jpg (1MB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
order psd.jpg
1MB, 1800x1800px
Current order. It's pretty much 90% cos stuff for when I run out of time to make something.
>>
>>8929619
FedEx often charge high prices for dealing with your customs charges. So you get customs+their fee. Personally, living in Europe, I've never been hit by customs when using SAL (even when the order wasn't marked down once)
>>
>>8930007
super cute! link for the tights as well?
>>
>>8928422
Also curious to this, because I don't see EMS/SAL on their website, but I do see Fedex and UPS? What shipping methods would be comparable to EMS and SAL? I have an order I'm ready to place and I'm trying to decide if I want to use Taobaoring again or try Buynosaur.
>>
>>8930209
Link to the pepe tissue holder please omg
>>
>>8930242
Not >>8930209, but I had it bookmarked, so...
http://world.taobao.com/item/528083247126.htm?fromSite=main
>>
File: miruku.gif (943KB, 285x235px) Image search: [Google]
miruku.gif
943KB, 285x235px
>>8930242
>pepe tissue holder
>I'm sure that's a typo and they actually mean "paper"
>go look
>pic related
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-25+at+07.25.24).jpg (158KB, 718x576px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-25+at+07.25.24).jpg
158KB, 718x576px
>>8930245
Okay, So I was going through the same seller's store and I found this... There's a comic that goes along with it too and I wish I could read chinese omg???
>>
>>8930213
http://world.taobao.com/item/41414307998.htm

I love all these colours! My next order I'm getting more.
>>
File: doggu.jpg (66KB, 425x573px) Image search: [Google]
doggu.jpg
66KB, 425x573px
>>8930256
I hope you meant this one!
>>
>>8930318
THIS IS IT BUT I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND? Is it some sort of meme
>>
>>8930326
I think so.. I tried googling 妈的智障 and it's even more confusing now
>>
>>8930209
Sauce on the Sailor Moon wallets?
>>
>>8930241
Ordered from Buynosaur twice, first time I used an option called E-express for Hong Kong Post and it costed me around $13 for a 1 kg parcel and it arrived in around 7 days. With my second order, I've
used Speedpost Hong Kong Post and it was around $70 for a 3 day shipping. Hope it helps!
>>
>>8930376
Oh okay so is that hong kong post and sf express? Those are the two options I see that resemble that. Thank you!!
>>
>>8930209

I hope to see the fancy and OL type dresses reviewed when you get them!
>>
>>8930142

try the ISOS shop. They have some classic looking stuff iirc.
>>
>>8930425
not that anon but if you go to the hong kong post shipping calculator page buynosaur links you, they basically have the equivalents of EMS, AIR, surface, etc listed there. Their Speedpost option is pretty much like EMS but somehow better in value, at least for the parcel sizes i've been considering
>>
>>8913269
Update:

Buynosaur helped me out so much, I'm so thankful. They figured out that my skirts went missing, and no one wants to take blame for the error.

I'm working on getting a refund now, which is so fucking difficult. I'm using my second year chinese to brave through this storm. Wish me luck...
>>
>>8930209
sauce on the pepe purse/hat thing?
>>
>>8930326
>>8930357
http://mangafox.me/manga/what_do_the_teenage_boys_do/c001/1.html
>>
When it comes to buying things from places like Japan's Disney Store, is it better to go through taobao, or ebay?
>>
>>8930202
thank you for all the links! can't wait for my next paycheck....
>>
File: 1413866719575.png (106KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1413866719575.png
106KB, 512x384px
>>8912344
I had a dream last night that my dad had paid for a huge taobao haul for me as a birthday present, at first all the things didn't arrive in the same package but the things I got first were absolutely horrible.
> Big handbag that had a smaller handbag inside for some reason?
> the outside had fabric hanging onto it but it was torn and cut weirdly so it didn't fit around the whole bag
> Had bought some cute earmuffs but they looked more like a bended hand weight with big veiny eyes on each side instead of fluffy pink earmuffs.
>Rest of my stuff arrived, got some shoes that were incredibly heavy for some reason.
> Haul was a disaster, most of the things didn't look at all like the picture and was super low quality. I was so sad over having wasted my dads money and he looked really disappointed in me
>Wake up, sigh of relief.

Jesus christ never again please
>>
>>8930736
Is there anything worrying you at the moment, anon? Deal with that so you don't have to dream weird shit like this
>>
>>8930457
Oh awesome. I should've just clicked on the Web page. Thanks anon. If I don't need something super quickly but also don't want to wait 110 days (!!) is air the way to go?
>>
>>8930540
Good luck anon! I hope you get that refund.
>>
>>8930668
>Japan Disney Store
>ebay or taobao?
...wouldn't you need a Japanese shopping service though?
>>
File: such flexible.jpg (180KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
such flexible.jpg
180KB, 800x800px
I'm just going to leave these two here

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.178.1Yni8D&id=525588838099&ns=1&abbucket=17#detail

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.159.1Yni8D&id=526123487569&ns=1&abbucket=17#detail
>>
>>8930209
I want the black collared mesh dress but the ones on aliexpress only run to 93 cm on the bust, has anyone found one for 96cm?
>>
>>8930907
>pepe
>doge words
>comic sans

It's so bad it's good
>>
>>8930907
God has left us
>>
....sooooo does anyone know why the Loris taobao just redirects to HMHM now? What happened to them?
>>
>>8931058
huh, nevermind, I guess it was just something weird with my browser; clearing cookies and restarting fixed it
>>
Can somebody translate this text for me please? It's the only thing that prevent me for buying this cute pink bag...

(Link to the bag if anyone is interested; https://world.taobao.com/item/44119581680.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.laDKDV#detail )
>>
File: pigface.jpg (335KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pigface.jpg
335KB, 640x480px
>>8931421
Forgot the pic
>>
>>8931425
呆荫の体箕

Must be a meme, google translate isn't liking it.
>>
>>8931425
Body of yam? Stay yam of body kei? Is this Japanese or Chinese??
>>
>>8931443
Bing translates it into "Shade into the dustpan"
>>
What is the average time for items to reach SS?
>>
File: haha sad frog.png (1KB, 148x34px) Image search: [Google]
haha sad frog.png
1KB, 148x34px
Trying buynosaur for the first time, I'm buying some of the pepe stuff... This is what they had to say about that..
>>
>>8931599
Leave them a review and you'll end up on their front page.

"Great service and good prices!" - Customer who loves sad frog
>>
>>8931611
Omg please
>>
can someone help with the larme kei category? What are some terms in chinese or shops?
>>
>buynosaur has bought all my items
>just waiting for them to ship
>dropped a cosplay piece because "I'll never get it done for the next con, it can wait"
>end up working on cosplay anyway
>really wishing I had added that piece when I had the chance

I'd hate to ask Buynosaur to add it to my order after I've already paid. I mean, I'd totally send them the money via friends/family so I don't have to make a second order but damn, I don't want to be a bother.
>>
File: bobby.jpg (47KB, 414x414px) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
47KB, 414x414px
I'm trying to find some shit I'd actually like so I can start my wardrobe fresh again because I feel like everything I wear is shit, but instead I just keep finding weird stuff on taobao.
>>
>>8931687
This is my biggest problem with shopping online except with me I intentionally look at the stupid stuff because it's entertaining and I never remember to actually look for and buy what I intended to find.
>>
>>8931687
That's a nice sweater though.
>>
>>8931707
I'm sure this is actually my problem too.

>>8931743
It actually looks super comfy and had an unbelievable amount is reviews.
>>
>>8931683
>>really wishing I had added that piece when I had the chance
I did the same last time, they were really nice to help me pay for the additional item first and let me pay for it in the second payment to avoid Paypal charges. Just send them an email anon!
>>
>>8931687
link pls?
>>
>>8931757
http://world.taobao.com/item/524489079472.htm

Here you go, anon
>>
>>8931754
That sounds like something I should do but I want a second item that hasn't come out yet so I'll just wait another few weeks and make a small shitty order for the two plus any other last minute cosplay items I need that are escaping me now.. and whatever else Zootopia merch comes out between now and then because I can't find shit here, I even checked Walmart.
>>
File: qqs65c.gif (1MB, 332x208px) Image search: [Google]
qqs65c.gif
1MB, 332x208px
>>8931683
>>8931754
>>8931812
>mfw Buynosaur just emailed me regarding the two items out of stock and asked if I wanted to add anything else
I caved and sent them the info for the Zootopia stuff.
>>
Has anyone had any troubles with Hong Kong tracking lately?

The website didn't update past my package leaving Hong Kong, USPS was no help and 14 days later of not knowing where my package was it finally showed up at my door.
I still have one more package on the way.
>>
>>8931425
the physical qualities of a ditzy moe...?
>>
>>8930803
Sorry, I meant like when finding items from the Japan Disney store on ebay and taobao, which would be the best bang for your buck.
>>
>>8930907
uhhh, doesn't this count as stolen art?
>>
>>8924732
What other shops sell them? I'd be okay with really cute crotchless tights. The ones in the link look lame.
>>
>>8932141
No, as it's not technically owned by anyone
Also it's China, what did you expect
>>
>>8930907
I need this so fucking bad. I hate it but I have to have it.
>>
>>8930245
>>8930907
Please tell me there's more Pepe stuff. Please.
>>
>>8932181
>cute
>crotchless
pick one
>>
>>8931443
>>8931449
>>8931452
>>8932063
Thanks!
Lmao, too bad it doesn't make any sense. Oh well...
>>
>>8915143
wow, where did you buy those from?
>>
>>8931908
Hong Kong tracking doesn't track past Hong Kong. I got E-Express for an order and it tracked up until it left the country and then stopped, which is what it's supposed to do.
>>
>>8932083
eBay would have better chances of being legit (but super expensive) while Taobao is going to be cheaper (and bootleg).
>>
>>8931514
for me it's about 10 days
>>
If I only want one pair of antaina shoes, is it cheaper to use a SS or buy them from a reseller like my lolita dress?
>>
File: Virgilia5.png (573KB, 752x1211px) Image search: [Google]
Virgilia5.png
573KB, 752x1211px
So sometime ago I used to find loads of crap from umineko, now I can't find anything... help? Already tried 海猫鸣泣之时 and 海猫鸣泣. I especially want virgilia's clothes and wig because I'm lazy
>>
>>8932303
That's odd. In previous orders I've had using HK shipping I was able to track it even after it left HK. Kinda sucks since you don't have any idea of how close it when it will arrive.
Thank you though.
>>
>>8932726
It depends on the kind of HK shipping. Their website shows which have no shipping, partial shipping (within HK only), or full shipping. It also depends on if your postal service even bothers to scan the package along the way.
>>
I've been waiting over a month for two items to show up at my shopping service. Today they're unavailable and I'm getting a refund but my other pieces shipped but the two unavailable things are the whole reason I ordered in the first place. Ugh, so frustrating.
>>
File: buynosaur.jpg (87KB, 1440x1154px) Image search: [Google]
buynosaur.jpg
87KB, 1440x1154px
I got memed on by Buynosaur. They asked me for my measurements, height and weight for something to figure out which size I'd need and I gave it to them and also told them I was planning on losing weight before my con because I knew I was a little bit bigger than the measurements for a L, and this was the response they gave me. Not disappointed, definitely cute.
>>
>>8933039
Aw, good on Buynosaur for wanting people to be healthy.

In related news, they've been wishing me a Happy Easter for the past few days and I hope they've taken the day off for themselves as well.
>>
>>8932183
off topic so I'm saging but I thought that the artist had actually been named on here and does take credit for all the originals?
>>
>>8932239
I mean like in pink or some pastel color. Not boring skintone shit. Why even wear them?
>>
>>8933213
The same reason "tattoo tights" are skin coloured?

So you can pretend you're a filthy whore who lets men write on her body in markers about the nasty little slut she is without the inconvenience of having to wash it out later
>>
>>8931683
Just wondering if Buynosaur were happy to help you add your additional items? I have a couple of items I want to add but I don't want to bother them..
>>
>>8934067
I'm almost positive they would be. It even says on their website somewhere that they don't mind using their warehouse and storing your items if you're still looking to buy more things. Just ask them, anon! They're super nice!
>>
anynoe else having trouble loading things into your cart on spreenow ??
it just says "Sorry, product not found."
even if i search simple things like red car..
>>
>>8934067
Hi anon! I'm also >>8931887 and they emailed me to update me on my order and asked me if I wanted to add anything else so I didn't actually have to ask them (thankfully!). They were more than happy to add the two extra items I wanted and went ahead and bought them for me with their own money and said they'll charge me the extra amount when I pay for my international shipping.
>>
Kind of vague but here goes;

couple months ago there were a set of lolita glasses posted here, they were gold round frames and there were little jewels and things glued to it (like a unicorn or something)? Was around ~100 yuan i think.
I remember having a really good impression of how cute it was and I tried looking for it, but everything similar doesn't quite compare.
>>
Are there any taobao shops that do completely custom costumes and how much that would cost? I can't find a costume anywhere, but I really don't want to have to sew it myself. It's not too intricate either if that matters.
>>
Can anyone recommend stores that sell cute berets?
>>
Some anon in another thread said you could order directly from taobao
I thought it was just from certain stores? Have I missed this completely?
>>
there's a new thread, you all should use it

>>8935588
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.