[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chubby cosplayer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14

File: image.jpg (483KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
483KB, 640x896px
Is it only me who has a hard time finding good cosplays for a chubby body? You can not do sexy cosplay cuz you have fat, but you dont look good in others? What are your meanings for this?
>>
>>8910124
Well perhaps think about what cosplays you wanna do for your body type. If your flab is hanging then perhaps do something about it. But if you're a landwhale please don't cosplay as sexy characters.
>>
Just learn to tailor your costumes to your body. Most of the horrible fat cosplays are the result of people wearing costumes made for a different body shape and then just sizing it up. There is more to tailoring than that and if you do it well, you can make your costume look so much better.
Aside from that, there is chubby, and then there's fat with cottage cheese thighs. Take care of your skin and body, and don't use "fat shaming" as an excuse for shit cosplays.
>>
The the thing is that I'm not fat, I', little over average, so I cant do "fat" cosplay, neither skinny, I'm in a struggle between .-.
>>
>>8910136

Then lose weight you lazy piece of shit
>>
>>8910136
Then gain weight you lazy piece of shit
>>
>>8910136
What's your BMI, anon? You say "a little over average", but a lot of people have a poor grasp on their own weight and appearance.
>>
>>8910136
Post pix
>>
>>8910136
>.-.
stop
>>
People don't like obese people cosplaying slave leia because it looks horrible, its not flattering to the character or the cosplayer. Find a cosplay that looks good with your body type. I've seen Leia's that look fine on obese girls, just not slave leias.

Let's say you're a guy with a beer belly and you want to cosplay Han Solo, make it han solo with a beer belly (if you have a son, dress him up as kylo ren and you're set!)

One of my favourite cosplayers is relatively flat, but she chooses characters that are relatively flat and it works soooooo well. She fits the characters and she does some of the best cosplays ive ever seen of them. Is she yaya han? no, but she pulls off those specific characters much better then yaya would!
>>
>>8910124
Cosplay rose quartz then?
>incoming flame war in 3...2...1...
>>
Wear shapewear. Wear characters with corsets or bustiers. Don't expose the parts you don't like. Edit costume pieces to fit you better, like covering parts you don't like. Have a good wig and good makeup and good fabric and construction and people can overlook being chubby since it sounds like you're not a landwhale.
>>
cosplay chubby characters
>>
fuck da haterz

show off your big fat tits
>>
I always thought in cosplay you were suppose to play to your strengths, like if your missing an eye or limb go as a character with the same handicap.
>>
>>8910768
*vomits profusely*

Please just cosplay gundams exclusively if you look like this
>>
>>8910768
Is that strap stapled??? LMAO
>>
>>8910124
Wait is pic related?
>>
File: eleanor.png (876KB, 652x812px) Image search: [Google]
eleanor.png
876KB, 652x812px
I find characters who wear dresses are great characters to cosplay if you are chubby. Not only does the skirt hide your legs if they are bigger, but done correctly you can modify the waist area to be flattering while at the same time giving the illusion that you are smaller than you are. I don't know if that made any sense. Its late at night. If anyone wants to elaborate on this since I'm so sleep deprived, feel free.
>>
>>8912153
i'd agree with this, except that if you're a fatty and have a double chin it doesn't matter how slim and flattering your dress looks.
>>
>>8912825
There's a difference between fat and chubby. Even if you have an average body, people will still call you fat or complain if you wear something that exposes your stomach. Yet someone like K-A-N-A who is undeniably chubby but dresses in clothes incredibly flattering to her body type doesn't get shit from anyone.
>>
>>8910181
>everyone must conform to the typing standards of muh 4chanzz
>>
>>8912825
Anyone, regardless of weight, can have a double-chin though. It's got more to do with genetics. (Unless you're actually obese.)
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458074465136.jpg (28KB, 480x724px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458074465136.jpg
28KB, 480x724px
>>
>>
>>8910768
>>8913074
I am kinda in the same boat as OP. I guess my real problem is I'm not sure if I'm fat or chubby. Is this considered chubby by cosplay standard? I thought chubby was smaller.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>8913125
It's obese.
>>
>>8913141
Slut forgot her cosplay?
>>
>>8913181
Looks like she's supposed to Pam from Archer.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: pam.jpg (53KB, 550x401px) Image search: [Google]
pam.jpg
53KB, 550x401px
>>8913181
I don't even watch the show but I'm sure it's entirely in character. Keep your call outs for when you need them.
>>
>>8913181
That's Pam, you inbred couch potato
>>
>>8913265
Slut should have picked the "version" with her clothes on. It's not like she could wear it to a convention you pandering fat fucks.
>>
File: 1.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>8913374
you do realise she probably didn't prance around nude at a con? and there is such thing as private photoshoots?
>>
>>8913204
Envy Us Slut forgot her cosplay?
>>
I'm not sure if I'm chubby. I'm right at the high end of average weight for my height and I have big boobs and some stomach fat, does that make me chubby?
>>
>>8913737

Cant tell wirhout pics of your body
>>
>>8913181
stay salty
>>
>skinnier than all pictures in thread
>still have a double chin because of a weak ass jawline
why live anons
>>
>>8913737
That makes you fat.
>>
>>8910995
Havent kekd so hard in a while. Seagulls have the best quips iswear. Are you niggas this clever irl?
>>
>>8910768
YEAH MEN LIKE WOMEN WITH CURVEZ
100000% SEKUSHII
fuck skinny bitches
>>
>>8910768
She needs to put down the lollipop and pick up a carrot stick
>>
>>8913181
Haven't seen every episode but that could be an exact shot from a scene of the show. Although to be honest Pam would be a lot less modest.
>>
>>8913204
>>8913115
Gonna be honest, these are alright, like, they pull it off, especially Sonico. Anything bigger than this though, you definitely want to lose weight( I realise some illnesses/medications hinder this, though, which, I completely understand, is a bit of a kick in the teeth).

Being a good weight, even average is better for your body, so even if you aren't concerned about looks, do it for your health.

>>8913737
Yes, without seeing pics to judge for sure, then probably.
>>
>>8913181
Youre an idiot.
>>
>>8913374
There's a thing called a photoshop. You think this person would go to a con nude? Stupid anon
>>
>>8913115
>>8913074
>>8913130
>>8913132
>>8913141
>>8913195
>>8913198
>>8913204
>>8910768
All these women are fat.
>>
>>8914058
Very enlightening, bravo
>>
>>8913680
>>8913374
>>8913181
>SLUUUUUT slut slut sluuuuuut
okay hun, we heard you the first time
>>
>>8913115
This is really cute actually.
>>
>>8910124
There's no winning.

I used to be about 110lbs and I cosplayed anything that I was a fan of. As I got older I gained weight (now 165) and limited myself to more conservative costumes - almost completely covered up, nothing too tight. But even when I post photos of those costumes I get ridiculed as being fat. I know I'm not skinny and I know not to cosplay characters with sexy outfits. I think I have good judgement when it comes to the appropriateness of my costumes, but it doesn't seem to matter. Even covered head-to-toe in victorian gear I still get made run of.

Just don't listen, you know your body and what you're comfortable in. Stay off 4chan.
>>
>>8914157
someone asked, you dumbass

added to the photoshop hiding cellulite
>>
Working on Choji from Naruto for my cosplay next year for the Lexington Comic and Toy Con. Should work well with my body
>>
>>8914190
>stay off 4chan
>even though for some reason i'm on 4chan but obviously have high power insecurity

why don't you take your own advice, anon. i would make fun of you too since you seem to be doing alot of this to yourself.

>>8914197
what??
>>
>>8911346
Safety pinned, from the looks of it. Probably to keep her bra straps from slipping everywhere.
>>
>>8913115
Sonico herself is kinda chubby so this works
>>
>>8910768
T H I C K
H
I
C
K
>>
90% of the hambeasts I see doing cosplayers now do Rose from Steven universe. That land whale was a godsend for all the chubs
>>
>>8913195
>>8913204
This chick is such a scammer and a huge bitch. The second her Velma set on CosplayDeviants took off she suddenly had this huge sense of being better than all the othe girls taking off their clothes, but with not even a 1/4 of the talent for making her outfits. Her Patreon gets over $1,000 and since its been up she has barely done anything but selfies. She keeps talking about these 'sets' she shoots, but never gets around to showing anything about them. She can't make anything, buys all her stuff, doesn't even try styling half the things she buys and thinks throwing on a corset will make all her fat go away.

Envy Us? Keep thinking that.
>>
>>8910124
i-is OP pic considered chubby?
>>
>>8913115
This is the only thing I've ever seen that makes me believe "confidence is key"
>>
>>8913141
This is fucking awesome!
Pam is best cosplay for chubbies.
>>
>>8915849
I was wondering the same thing
>>
>>8913115
>>8913204
Not as wide as either of these, but I've got a rectangular body, my weight is distributed pretty evenly, but I feel I'm not thin enough to cosplay most average sized characters either.

It sucks that most characters deemed 'chubby' are usually either actually average sized or rather fat. I'm just kind of in the middle, twelve pounds overweight maximum, I would wager, and there aren't a lot of characters like that.
>>
>>8916723
This is the same as me anon. If you're able try losing weight?

I am trying to do that now. It is annoying that this is the weight that is easiest for me to maintain. I've been a lot thinner but my weight always scoots back up to this if I'm not constantly watching what I eat. Shitty metabolism.
>>
>>8915845

She still puts out sets, you just gotta donate to her patreon :^)
>>
>>8917609
That's pretty much how it is for me, I always wind up back at the same weight. I've got a pretty bad metabolism, too. My brother on the other hand, he can't gain weight even with trying, and since he's very underweight, we've both kind of got terrible metabolisms.
>>
>>8915845
She's also shit at con appearances.
>>
File: GibShekels.png (24KB, 798x207px) Image search: [Google]
GibShekels.png
24KB, 798x207px
>>8915845

I can't believe she said this to the people who give her at least 30bucks to get a image set lol.
>>
>>8915845
its actually funny because she looks nothing like she does in the two pics posted. Recently its obvious she's gained some weight. I saw her at a con and her skin is terrible and her costumes ride up to the point where she's constantly adjusting them and everything is hanging out.
>>
>>8917662
If you consider polaroids sets. She doesn't.

>>8920431
She photoshops the FUCK out of her skin. Every picture. She has some of the worse skin I have seen vs what she looks like in photos. I used to respect her for owning her body type and her appearance, but she's taken what Ivy has rubbed off on her and escalated it. Photoshop out the ass, corsets way too tight to hide her weight, and doesn't make ANYTHING herself.
>>
>>8920548

Nah, she puts out actual digital image sets

Only like 8 or so pics though, which is a shame because it's obvious she shoots alot more then that. But doesn't include em, prolly to hold em back for more sets.
>>
>>8913863
>>8913265
Actually, there's one big issue that stops this from being a decent Pam.
She should actually be drinking a Green Russian
>>
>Tfw use to be fat but now thin with stretch marks on my sides so I still don't look good in revealing cosplays.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.