[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadian Cosplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 30

File: Canada-Day-ideaspp_w515_h675.jpg (108KB, 515x675px) Image search: [Google]
Canada-Day-ideaspp_w515_h675.jpg
108KB, 515x675px
Seeing as the Ontario thread has just been taken over with this whole OCC v CHG v Mississauga/Toronto thing and seems people are ready to just move on past that and starting talking about the other provinces. Here it is. So what non-GTA or Ontario upcoming convention are you planning to attend?
>>
>>8909191
Yay Canada. Anime North coming up soon, I should start my cosplay soon...
>>
Got invited to Anime North, tell me more about it.
I'm originally from Montreal so there's that, is it worth it?
>>
>make non-gta canada thread at request of other thread
>only posts are still just about anime north
rest in pieces OP
>>
Anyone going to be attending Kelowna Fan Xpo this weekend?
>>
>>8909846
It's like otakuthon

but flat

and there's a road inbetween

and instead of being in the cities core it's about and hours drive away. (like if Otakuthon was at Pierre Elliot International)
>>
Is anyone going to Animaritime?
>>
OP, here bumping
>>
Someone tried to make a CCE thread but no one but me responded. Should I take that to mean there are no gulls in Calgary?
>>
>>8913553
I didn't see that thread or would have replied. I'm in Edmonton. Got my deluxe passes a couple weeks ago.
>>
Anyone here going to Kelowna FX???
>>
Get this thread going (and dying) with some questions

>Cons you're attending
>Cosplays your doing
>Events happening near you.

There's a lolita meet happening due to the Barbie Expo in my city soon, I'm not sure exactly, but is anyone going ?
>>
>>8914043
Nice. I just got the weekend passes, I mostly go to meet/hang out with people and browse the vendors.

What will you be cosplaying, anon?
>>
>Cons you're attending
CCE, Otafest, Otafest Aurora, then hopefully Otakuthon but if not then Animethon.

>Cosplays you're doing
I'm revamping my Kirika Kure and Harold Berselius cosplays, then doing Hakuei Ren with a Magi group. I may also be doing Mituna with a Homestuck group who are also in my comm. I divide my con time between cosplay and lolita so I also do a bunch of coords when I don't feel like killing my feet in heels.

>Events happening near you
Other than conventions there aren't a whole lot of cosplay events here that I know of.
>>
>Cons you're attending
Otafest, Anime Evolution, maybe NWFF?, PAX West

>Cosplays you're doing
New: Inuyasha, Chat Noir, matching Vault dweller suits for me and my boyfriend, Syaoran Li
Old: Penny (rwby)

I think there's a summer fest in June but desu I'm so busy with school it's hard to focus on anything that's not a conveniton
>>
>>8915392
Yeah that's about why I go. My friend wanted the deluxe for the early entry but I somehow doubt we'll use it (we suck at waking up early).

We're doing genderbent Thor and Loki (me), and a Batman group with Spoiler (me), Black Bat, and Red Hood. What about yourself?
>>
>>8910595
>>8914144
You can't read 6 posts up?

And no, rather travel for something that is worth it
>>
>Cons you're attending
MTAC (maybe)
Anime north
APOP (If it happens)
Conbravo
Fanexpo
DTAC
>Cosplays your doing
Shimakaze
Archer illya
Remilia Scarlet
Akarin
ryuko matoi (Eventually)

Conbravo happens in my city but other than that I do not know.
>>
>>8912116
ummm... since when is AN an hour away from downtown? Maybe if you're taking transit, but driving is half hour max
>>
>>8915817

This post:

>>8915406

Also may do genderbent Four at CCE because it seems more appropriate than doing a Doctor Who cosplay at a Japanese convention, but I may not have the time with all the exams and papers I have to write before that.
>>
>>8916379
Sounds good! I know the feel with exams though.
Any guests at CCE you looking forward to? I'm mostly excited about some of the comic artists but definitely wanna get a HP team-up photo.
>>
Anyone here going to Colossalcon?
>>
>>8916437
Well if I do manage to get that gb Four cosplay done maybe seeing John Barrowman would be kind of cool. Otherwise I know my sibling's going to drag me to see Tom Felton, but I'm not really a huge guest person.
>>
I'm going to be upset if I don't have the money for colossal. I've been working on my Xanxus for like three months, only to have to throw down money on a down payment for a car
>>
>>8916504
Yeah same here. But my friends all go nuts for guests and I feel like a loner.
Your group sounds pretty fun.

When you gonna know if you're going to Animethon?
>>
Has anyone attended Animara Con? I want to hit up a con this fall, but I can't tell how big they are other than "small", or what I can expect.
>>
>>8916502
I will be, first time going too.
>>
>>8914997
>Cons you're attending
Otakuthon, maybe AN.
>Cosplays your doing
Wadda is my main goal this year. Everything else will probably be casual/bought or rewear. I don't churn out costumes very fast, unfortunately.
Might or might not go to the Barbie meet. I don't really go to many events during the school year.
>>
>>8914997
>>Cons you're attending
MTAC (probably Saturday)
Anime North
Colossalcon
ConBravo
APOP if they have a weird retro band again or guest, if they don't probably not.
Otakuthon
FanExpo (maybe)

>Cosplays you're doing
I have a lot of weird shit planned. Weird shit.

I really don't care about the "event" cosplay meetups anymore. Skating was fun a couple times. Kariya park was ok. Centre Island was ok. I'm good now. The only one I want to do again is the beach day. I'm gonna skip the rest.
>>
>>8916578
I'll know closer to the date, probably sometime in July. It depends on whether my family wants to go to Vancouver or Montreal when Anime Revolution or Otakuthon takes place, because they're only tolerant of taking my sibling and I to so many conventions.

Of course, if I could get a ride up to Animethon and a hotel I could probably go to both.
>>
>Cons you're attending
CCE, Red Deer Comic Expo, Animethon, Edmonton Comic Expo

>Cosplays you're doing
Genderbent Loki (comics based), Spoiler from Batman, Siryn from X-Force, Kotori from Love Live, Honoka from Love Live, Cabbage Guy from Avatar

I don't really care about these as right now I do cosplay volunteering for kids events.
>>
>>8916658
cool, you'll like it
>>
>>8910595
I will be.
>>
>>8914144
You know it. Just moved to Kelowna.
>>
What exactly do people do at the seagull meetups? Drink?
>>
>>8917163
>>8917161
Ooh nice!
>>8915839
My bad.

The inside looks really nice and redone. Not to mention there's the water and decent sized park. So it's good for pictures??
Plus tickets are only 25.
>>
>>8917248
Pre-sell tickets are sold out now. $35 at the door. Are you cosplaying? I haven't decided yet. I'll be RE1 Chris Redfield if I do though.
>>
>Cons you're attending
Had planned MTAC, but gotta work.
Anime North
Yeticon (it's my bday weekend, so I'm throwing a mini con/party in my hotel room with con culture shit like filling the bath tub with balls [e.g. ballpit])
APOP depending on programming
Conbravo
Various picnics

>Cosplays your doing
Redoing Sailor Pluto, Alana (Saga), Elesh Norn, Bloody Mary (twao)

I live in the GTA, so -most- SO cons
>>
>>8917848
FUCK
I'd love to join your party, anon.
>>
>>8917240
Well. Among other things. Chatting and stuff?
>>
>>8914997

>Cons you're attending
only Canadian cons are MTCC (was today super busy for a friday or did it just feel like it because I was busy?) AN and maaaybe Fanexpo if I can't make Dragon*con this year.
US cons just pay better, photography wise.

>Cosplays youre doing
Homestuck garbage. Sorry.

Nothing. theres fuck all to do in Oakville.

>>8916502
God I just want it to be Colossal already. I'm so ready for the hot tub bar and all my US buddies.
>>
>>8916502
I'm assuming you're down as usual?

>>8919132
You planning on bussing it down again this year? 'cause I'm planning on driving down with a couple others. Interested?

-Mike, ur old bus buddy
>>
People seriously travel all the way to Colossalcon? What the fuck? Is the con that good?
>>
>>8919768
If you like drinking and water parks it's the con for you.
I can't believe people are still going with the Canadian dollar being a shitfest, but power to 'em.
>>
So at MTAC today I took a picture of a Ladybug cosplayer and some guy gave me a card and said "if you want to keep stalking your target online, here's her card."

The fuck?
>>
>>8912149
I am. I didn't enjoy last year all that much, but hopefully this year will be better just by comparison. /shrug
>>
where the kfx after party tho??
>>
>>8919880
jesus christ thats creepy
>>
MTAC/ComiCon so far:

> why the heck was the party thing on friday
> Security for convention center saltier than usual for these cons
> Generic dealers room & AA
> Panels dull
> Most guests meh, either uninteresting or unapproachable; comic artists mostly spaghetti, "professional" cosplayers show up late to tables and leave early while better costumes being made or worn by randos in the crowd
> pigeons in the convention center on the basement/800 level where the dealers is???

The good things I can say are I found reasonably priced food inside the con and Rob Liefeld was surprisingly nice in spite of what I've heard and seen online. Sunday might still be fun but so far this weekend is meh.
>>
>>8919568
I'll be going. Looking forward to next year when they'll have that second Colossalcon in Pennsylvania
>>
>>8919568

Ayyy hello hello
I might be bussing with down with my girlfriend and a couple others- the 2 of them are still maybes on attending. Would I be alright lettin you know closer to the con? If it's just the girlfriend and I, that sounds like a good option. (: thank you!

>>8919768
I'm a photographer, so I usually make back twice what it costs me.
>>
>>8920354
>> pigeons in the convention center on the basement/800 level where the dealers is???
that's really not uncommon considering the garage is on that level
>>
>>8920354
I went to the Kawaii Bass show last night instead of that stupid Friday thing. Much better idea.
>>
>>8920661
Another official Colossalcon, details?
>>
File: colossalcon east.png (248KB, 924x353px) Image search: [Google]
colossalcon east.png
248KB, 924x353px
>>8921997
http://colossalconeast.com/location/
>Colossalcon East will be held at the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center in Pocono Manor, Pennsylvania!
>>
>>8922372
Awesome, thanks. Might check Colossal East next year. Seems like a great way to end off the summer
>>
So anyone else attend MTACC/ComiCon this weekend? Posr reviews here
>>
>>8923392
>show up at 5pm on saturday
>pigeon inside con shits on my haruka cosplay

4/10
>>
>>8923392
Had a decent time volunteering and interacting with the kids, but it's not my type of con. A lot of great costumes, though.
>>
>>8923503
photo dump?
>>
>>8923550
I didn't take any. Phone was dead all weekend and I didn't have much time to both take pictures and browse through the DR/AA
>>
>>8920714
Sorry for the late ass reply.
You still haven't got around to showing me your lizards. Is ur # the still the same? We gotta chill some time!

>>8922372
Gaddangit, 'too close to Dragon.
Tho I gotta wonder, does Kalahari (as a whole) have some kinda agreement going with'em.
>>
>>8924293
Probably. Otherwise they wouldn't choose another Kalahari.
>>
>>8924293
Nah new phone and new number. Though, hangouts outside of cons aren't very likely, I work pretty steady.
oh man, I've got loads of pics on this phone now, so come colossal you'll get to see a bunch.
>>
>>8921030
I was going to go to that but it was all ages. How was it?

I'll be going to anime north. It's my first con too. I'd like to cosplay but I haven't picked anything out yet. Probably should.
>>
so is this the new ontario thread? should we abandon the other one officially? on one hand, constantly bickering about a cosplay picnic nearly two weeks ago is getting old but on the other hand, antonio did hardcore bully chg with lies and threats. he has had a huge chance to clear the air with his promised evidence but that was probably a lie too =\
>>
>>8925812
Verr good. Enjoyed it 100%, which is rare for all-ages events. Good music and no one was an asshole.
>>
That picnic drama is what killed the Ontario only thread. To end it right here and now. Antonio lied about city hall providing proof and Roger broke the law. Now hopefully everyone can move onto the next topic which is AN's lack of guests
>>
>>8926977
Antonio lied not just about that. He completely fabricated a situation where the City was tracking him down, threatening his permits. It completely changes the way the situation is framed, and why he was there.
>>
>>8927051
That remains to be seen too. For all we know he could be telling half truths here. But whether he told the truth or lied or w/e, it doesn't change the main fact that Roger and CHG have been breaking local by-laws with their events as not having them permitted. But guess people here liking overlooking that factor and continuing to flame and bully Antonio. GG Canada, your all idiots
>>
>>8927073
>GG Canada, your all idiots
Whoever keeps writing "you're" as "your" while defending Antonio really needs to look up the difference. Who truly cares about the bylaw? If every possible law was strictly followed in the cosplay scene there'd be hell of a lot less copyright infringement going on. It's the kind of thing that you do, and if the people involved want you to stop you stop. It's just a non-issue. Antonio is the equivalent to someone walking up to the illustrators in the artist alley and warning them that Pokemon might sue them for selling unauthorized merch. Especially given the fact that the city wasn't going to persecute anyone for anything that day.
>>
>>8927142
You keep saying that the city wasn't going to lay charges against Roger or CHG. Can you prove that 100%, no you can't. Only Mississauga City Hall knows that and no matter how much 4chan flames or CHG whines or Antonio lies or truths, we will never know the truth ourselves. So stop thw witch-hunt and drama. No side was in the right with what happened that day, end of story!
>>
>>8927172
We do know that OCC went on the record saying Kariya was "repurposed" to a photo-shoot only park and that their previous Kariya park permits were threatened. You can clearly see on the Mississauga website that Kariya Park isn't listed as a picnic park. There was no picnic permit to threaten. Antonio lied. He was wrong. CHG did nothing wrong. Cosplay is a culture, not a group. Roger is not responsible. Don't shoot the messenger.
>>
>>8926977
If Antonio isn't going to apologize is he at least going to publicize how there won't be any official filings? I mean, people are just waiting. It's rude not to update them. Not everyone reads 4chan.
>>
>>8927176
And see that's where you'd be wrong. He'd be in even more trouble for hosting his "picnic" in Kariya Park when picnics aren't allowed at all. So it still means he was breaking local by-laws. And unless anyone here works for Mississauga and can confirm whether or not fines would have been laid against Roger or CHG, I declare this old dramu dead in the water. And if you still wish to continue, take it to another thread!
>>
>>8927183
Ask him or OCC yourself where these "reports" might be or if they'll ever be shared. Asking that shit on 4chan will only continue the flaming and you won't get a truthful answer
>>
>>8927191
Why would people stop talking about Antonio? People need to be warned about his abusive, stalkery behavior.
>>
>>8927208
If that's what you think he is, than you've drank too much of the haterade people here have served you. Sure he isn't the best person within the Ontario cosplay community, but he's better off then most of the other scummy members within the community. But some seem to want to paint a tainted-onesided view of him.

He's like the Rob Ford of the cosplay community. He makes some mistakes, but he also does good for it too. But guess some just wanna focus on his faults and nothing else. Sure he might've lied about the city pulling his permits. But atleast he follows the law and tried his best to impart that upon Roger and his band of idiots.

Now as the original post asked, no more of this stupid drama and onto the next event. Anime North. So what are peoples plans for it?
>>
We need more talk about the western cons guys, come on. End eastern supremacy.

Anyone going to CCE? I'll be there. A friend of mine is manning one of the vendor booths so hopefully we'll have time to hang out. My cosplays are all way behind schedule because of the end of the semester drawing near so I'll probably only be able to do one new cosplay and will have to recycle my others.
>>
>>8926057

Kawaii Bass has been pretty consistent in throwing pretty epic cosplay dances. I am not surprised.

Now only if they were actually consistent in throwing the events.
>>
>>8927218
>If that's what you think he is, than you've drank too much of the haterade
>He's like the Rob Ford of the cosplay community.

You know Rob Ford was described as abusive, right? That's not a compliment. Soon Antonio will be saying "You didn't ask me the right question!"
I don't know why Frostcon tolerates this guy. He should step down, or be removed from the staff unless he apologizes.
>>
>>8927269
If you haven't heard he did step down as con chair only. He still holds the business icense and guest relations positions. Someone else is chair now.

But also he might not have anything to apologize for in this matter. All we know is that he hasn't produced any official "files" or "reports" from city hall. Doesn't mean he's fully lying. Maybe there just isn't any files to release yet. But who really knows.

>>8927241
I'm down for killing all the talk about Toronto/GTA shit for awhile
>>
>>8927241
I'm going! But I'll only have two cosplays, so I'll be alternating days with them.
>>
Has anyone attended ptarmicon?
>>
File: Manitoba_generalmap.png (587KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Manitoba_generalmap.png
587KB, 1000x1412px
How's Ai-Kon supposed to be? I've never been, but some of my friends are pressuring me into it.
>>
File: 1457058845690.png (205KB, 431x417px) Image search: [Google]
1457058845690.png
205KB, 431x417px
>tfw weekend passes are sold out, 2 months left until the con and still no brand guests
please for the love of mana just admit you dont have any so i can go buy things for my ott dream coord once and for all
>>
did two fat lolitas on the TTC around 5PM pass a homeless-looking man in an ill-fitting gray hoodie who was bewildered by them

that was me

holla /cgl/
>>
>>8931557
you were the homeless man?
>>
>>8931571
fucking exactly

i just thought on the off chance they were /cgl/ i could say hi
>>
>>8931662
fyi i'm not one of the fat lolitas who you saw on teh bus.
>>
>>8931755
do you want to be the fat lolita i see in my dreams?
>>
When I become homeless, I'll post on /cgl/.
Didn't some homeless guy post on here last year too?
>>
>>8931756
i dunno? what kinda dreams do you have? big ones, fat ones, long ones, etc...
>>
>>8931771
i'm not really homeless i just play one in my outward appearance

>>8931780
ones who climb on rocks

seriously though does anyone want to dress up in fancy clothes and sit on my face? i attend UofT and we could do it in my "office" (note: my office doesn't exist)
>>
Look, a new Kariya Park cosplay meetup was posted. Antonio, don't fuck this one up. Stay home and watch World Wrestling Entertainment like a good boy. For real.
>>
>>8931831
I think whoever is running it mentioned getting a permit on the event, so he couldn't start shit could he?
>>
>>8931831
Link or lies
>>
>>8931831
GTFO
>>
>>8931831 >>8932037
Well things shouldn't be a problem if people in Mississauga learn to follow the laws and by-laws(others) and be civil about things(Antonio)
>>
>>8932037
Nope. They have posted that they are not seeking a permit. Probably because they recognize a picnic permit cannot even be attained for this park.

They know the only bad thing that could come of this is being told to leave.

Not by Antonio or any of his bullies and thugs.

Only by police offers, official city employees, etc.

Wannabe vigilantes stay home. Don't show up and harass people. Don't threaten people with fines or arrest. Just stay out of it.
>>
>>8932186
You can't make us stay home. We will attend and we will be reporting the event to Mississauga city staff.
>>
>>8932367
And before anyone reacts to this post and flames Antonio. I am not Antonio, but someone else within the cosplay community who is tired of you groups fighting and is in it just for the cosplay
>>
>>8932186
He and Jax never bullied or threatened us that day. They used a normal tone and explained how Mississauga by-laws work and that Roger and CHG had broken them this time and before with their events in Mississauga. So the only bullies I currently see here are you
>>
>>8932367
Just have to ruin all the fun don'tcha?
>>
>>8932387
Fun should never trump breaking the law. If you can't properly run/manage events, don't even try(ie Roger)!
>>
>>8932378
The tone of voice has nothing to do with it. The stalker tactics used by them in their attempt to "warn" the cosplayers is what constitutes harassment. You can be a polite creep. You can extort people with a smile on your face.

The word is that the City department has no interest at all in trying to stop cosplayers. They didn't care about what Antonio has to say. That's why there is no official document or anything as he promised. They just don't care.

>>8932418
You're right. The cosplay community should start shaming all those people who break copyright laws. OH WAIT... there'd be no cosplay community left.
>>
>>8932418
Most people at cosplay events don't even know each other. That part is so important. Cosplay picnics are nothing like the traditional 25+ person gathering. In cosplay, most people don't know who the organizer is, nor do they care. Not so when a family gets a permit for a bday, or when a Church has a BBQ. Those type of events are significantly more private. Without permits, groups like that would constantly monopolize public space without any order at all. That's why the city doesn't, hasn't, and likely won't ever take action. Warn them all you want. They understand that cosplay represents something new, fleeting, and that the current law doesn't exactly fit. This isn't their priority.
>>
Anyone else imagining this whole dramu as an episode of Parks and Recreation? They have this socially inept guy who is REALLY UPSET with people cosplaying in the park as the butt of all the jokes, while Leslie & Tom scope it out (secretly) and they all end up joining in with some good cosplays and having a great time.
>>
>>8931785
> seriously though does anyone want to dress up in fancy clothes and sit on my face? i attend UofT and we could do it in my "office" (note: my office doesn't exist)

I'm a 207lb hairy Greek guy. I could put on a frilly dress and sit on top of your face provided you pay me first.
>>
>>8932481
Or maybe cities wanna start including cosplay events in the 25+ person by-law permitting because there are now like one every month and they can make money off it. Wouldn't be surprised if Mississauga had that thinking right now
>>
>>8932463
Copyright laws are different from by-laws. And we aren't talking about copyright laws here, so you missed that idiot
>>
>>8932771
There is absolutely not a 25+ person cosplay event "like every month" in Mississauga. Exaggerating your point only reinforces the fact that you'll lie to get your way.

>>8932776
What I said applies to what you said. Now if you were really arguing "Fun should never trump breaking that specific bylaw" well then go right ahead. Seems you actually want to say "Fun should never trump Antonio having the right to narcissistic supply at Cosplay Picnics because He Organized Themâ„¢"
>>
>>8932792
You still thinking Antonio posts here is laughable and just goes to show how retarded you all are
>>
>>8932559

Whateva he gives u, ill do it for half
>>
>>8932884
Well I have a hairy ass, I mean LOTS OF HAIR. So there will be extra cushioning and frills between my ass and his face
>>
>>8932871
Either he posts here or people link him to the messages. It's all good. A few days ago he was posting sad stuff like "fuck everything" and "I'm done with the cosplay community" (later deleted) at the same time the truth was being revealed in the other thread.
>>
>>8932973
This "truth" you speak of hasn't been proven by anyone here either. Even though its been asked for several times. But keep going with your halfwit beliefs and witch hunts and it won't be Antonio that destroys the cosplay community, but all of you. Geez some of the people who post here are the most hateful and uncaring people in this world
>>
>>8932884
He doesn't give me anything. I'm just tired of you all hating on someone who only means the best and deals with hate ever damn day
>>
File: 1457039379592.gif (2MB, 228x202px) Image search: [Google]
1457039379592.gif
2MB, 228x202px
>>8933027
>replying to the unrelated post about some hairy guy looking to sit on a homeless guy's face in lolita and trying to make it about antonio

jfc i love you gulls, my sides are getting a workout today
>>
>>8933172
This person just went full retard. GG, moron, go kill yourself
>>
>>8933025
It was shown multiple times already that Antonio was claiming his Kariya Picnic Permits were being threatened by renegade CHG events. That the city was grilling him and threatening him. That they thought HE was the owner of CHG. Those permits were never able to be THREATENED, because they COULD NOT EXIST. Then he posted Kariya was being "repurposed" to a photo-shoot only park. That's not true, because it has been this way for a long time. How many more times does this need to be explained?
>>
>>8933025
Cosplay picnic would have went on just fine without Antonio's meddling.
Literally, if he just fucks off EVERYTHING will be fine. What's worse? Anonymous posting or him going out IRL to ruin people's fun and hobby? Antonio is a big fan of WWE. It wouldn't surprise me if his autistic little brain delusionally believes he's some kind of anti-hero who's "doing the right thing" ... no dude, you're just as fake as wrestling is.
>>
>>8933246
Still just lies from both sides until someone has official proof(ie, a notice from Mississauga City Hall). Until such a time anyone can say whatever they want, blame/flame whomever they want. So as Elsa would say "let it go"
>>
>>8913553
there are plenty of seagulls in calgary. they just always shit post constantly
>>
>>8933808
You're a filthy Edmontonian aren't you.
>>
>>8933453
The "notice from Mississauga City Hall" can be viewed here: http://www.mississauga.ca/portal/residents/parkamenities-picnicareas
Kariya Park is not listed as a picnic park.
Do I really need to link you to the post where OCC writes Kariya has been "repurposed" ?
>>
>>8933453
Look, here's another thing from the Mississauga City
http://www.mississauga.ca/portal/residents/parks-picnic
Again Kariya is not listed

The official documents don't line up with Antonio's story.
>>
>>8933825
Okotokian actually. Well acquainted with many of the calgary bros and shit posters.
>>
File: Untitled.png (128KB, 1032x802px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
128KB, 1032x802px
>>8933842
Feel free to take this one to the Internet Wayback Machine where you can prove that Kariya was not listed for some time.

Here's a snapshot from May 2015:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150521015153/http://www.mississauga.ca/portal/residents/parkamenities-picnicareas

You can even go back to 2014 where it is still not listed.

It was not "repurposed" nor was it a "development"

This is proof that Antonio made things up. He lied.

There was no permit to threaten.
>>
>>8933842 >>8933848 >>8933842
Okay so he might've lied about OCC having a permit for Kariya Park. But everyone lies daily or at least once a week. Still doesn't change the fact that Roger and CHG broke a Mississauga bylaw that is openly enforced.
>>
Why the fuck are we still having a pissing contest about parks.

This argument looks like a combination of Antonio, people who desperately hate him and people trying equally desperately to whiteknight him. Everyone is repeating themselves like autistic dolphins or some shit. Find better shit to talk about.
>>
>>8932871
Every time someone bitches about him we get people rushing to his defense including this whole "BUT HE DOESN'T POST ON HERE" story.

He who smelt it dealt it anon, I'm just saying.
>>
>>8933885
It doesn't change the fact that Antonio maliciously fabricated a bunch of lies to screw with another cosplay group either. Roger and CHG were just ignorant of the bylaws, they were never malicious in their thought/conduct.
>>
>>8934111
Yeah they were. Antonio, Jax and OCC informed them days before about the bylaw, permits and w/e. But he still went ahead knowingly and broke the law with his event. Which makes it even worst for him and his group.
>>
>>8934003
Whiteknight'ing or using their heads and being realistic. Either way it seems like people are done with us witch-hunting him

>>8934005
But he doesn't post here. I've seen his tag before(long time ago) and he hates the anonymous system and doesn't see a need to hide if its him or not
>>
>>8933853
Ah. Guess I'm just too much of a newfag then.
>>
>>8934305
Then you've clearly not been in the comm long enough to remember him shitposting and starting vendetta threads. He might have stopped because he got caught but clearly you've still got his dick in your mouth.
>>
File: 1359430198835.png (33KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1359430198835.png
33KB, 1000x1000px
Didn't buy a weekend pass in time because I plebbed out, hmu if you're selling.
>>
>>8933808
Calgary gull here and most of us just lurk.
>>
>>8934730
I can't believe you actually registered that email.
>>
>>8934750
used it for bst, didn't have a throwaway at the time
>>
>>8934730
Just emailed you

In case anyone else wants a weekend pass for AN, I've got 3 extra. Asking 80 CAD each. Reply with your email
>>
>>8934730
I miss you :c
>>
>>8934689
If the post didn't have his name, it wasn't him. He isn't afraid to make it known it's him if he ever posts here. Think I saw it pop up in another thread but can't confirm
>>
>>8934730
Message me on fb or something, I originally bought one for one of my friends but he went crazy so Ill have an extra pass.
>>
>>8934301
Ignoring the equivalent of "I'll tell you on you to the teacher!" for something ABSOLUTELY TRIVIAL is definitely NOT "malicious"
Wow. The amount of delusion gets higher every day!
>>
>>8933885
No, this is absolutely not true. You're just too used to lying on a regular basis. This post is really telling of what kind of scummy behaviour you will pull.
>>
>>8933885
When will OCC be admitting publicly that lies were posted? When will they apologize?
>>
>>8935283
And the amount of hate gets stupider every day.

>>8935292
If this isn't true for you, then you live a peaceful life. But in reality this is true for most people on this planet.

>>8935294
Only people depending it are 4chan seagulls and no one else. Because others know the truth and that no apology is needed because OCC broke no law that day and were only trying to talk with CHG about it, well CHG broke a enforced bylaw that day.
>>
>>8935305
I have to agree with this person. I don't expect or demand an for an apology from OCC. But I think Roger and CHG should make amends for their mistakes that day
>>
>>8935305
Believe it or not, people apologize for things that don't involve laws being broken all the time.

Take true responsibility for what you are doing or stay out of it.

Don't come to the next Kariya Park event. Don't put your disgusting, unwashed hands into the cookie jar.

Just. Fuck. Off.
>>
>>8935307
CHG has already posted publicly on FB immediately taking responsibility for not having a permit that day. They even put their events on hiatus as a result.

Now, if we can solve the problem of the liars, harassers, and extortionists that will do anything to get their way -- they want OCC to organize the picnics, not CHG. Antonio created conflict where none existed.
>>
>>8935309
Well if he attends the picnic that day, I won't stop him from doing so.

>>8935312
You say he harassed us picnic attendees. But I never felted anything ill towards us or CHG. They were there with the best intentions and only wanted to meet with CHG staff. Which never even happened. I'm glad they stepped in and asked us to leave the park for Celebration Square. Well you all continue to harass him(more then just this time). One of my friends left the park way after everyone else and did see a city cop within the park after everyone else had left, so that ends that part of his "lie"
>>
>>8935327
Cops were at the previous years' Kariya Park picnics and nothing happened.

Let me remind you again, there was no permit to threaten. Antonio fabricated the entire narrative of the City "coming down on him"
>>
>>8935327
Can you even prove a cop was there at all ?

Because right now it's just as reliable a testimony as when I was told someone called the Parks dept. of Mississauga where they revealed Antonio had been making complaints, he was instructed to take no action at all, and that any cops in the park that day had nothing to do with this, and that no action was going to be taken, no fines were going to be given out, and CERTAINLY no arrests.
>>
>>8935337
As far as we know. But only he and whomever he talked with at Mississauga City Hall know what was exactly said. So until you can prove 100% that he was lying, stop witch-hunting
>>
>>8935343
I did prove that lies were made.

Scroll up to the post about the Wayback Machine with 2 OCC posts as the image.
>>
>>8935340
Just going by what my friend told me after we re-met up together. And I trust her with my life.

Also never heard of anyone else at the event contacting Parks dept. that day or in the following days, even though Antonio was willing to share his contact persons phone number.
>>
>>8935345
Supply something official from Mississauga City Hall or your just lying as much as they are. Sharing OCC's posts doesn't confirm whatever might have been said between Antonio and whomever
>>
>>8935354
So you're saying my wayback machine post is a lie? You're saying that my image of what OCC posted is a lie?

Please explain what's wrong with my evidence.
It PROVES that Kariya was not a "picnic park" as of at least December 2014.

It PROVES that OCC posted that their picnic permit was being "threatened" and that Kariya was being "repurposed" - both are lies.
>>
Right now Antonio is the Cosplay equivalent to Jian Ghomeshi. Everyone knows deep down he's guilty. They just don't know for how much.
>>
>>8935358
As mentioned in >8935343 But only he and whomever he talked with at Mississauga City Hall know what was exactly said. So until you can prove 100% that he was lying, stop witch-hunting.

Public statements are different from what I and most others are looking for or referring to about proof that OCC is lying. If you can get official proof from City Hall, then come back here and supply it. Until that time, stop witch-hunting
>>
>>8935382
I don't need to prove what was said. Because the possibility of a permit existing for a picnic at Kariya Park is 0%. You can't threaten something that does not exist.
Do you understand now?

Are you denying that the City Hall sponsors the official Mississauga websites?
>>
>>8935369
Right now 4chan is the cosplay equivalent to Donald Trump. Old, shitty and doesn't know jack shit. Everyone knows deep down your haters. They just don't care anymore.
>>
So been hearing alot again about this convention happening this weekend. And I just CRINGE that it's back for a second year and that it's con chair is also included as a guest for it too. Like WTF!!

Has everyone really forgotten about all the shit he did last year with KCC
>>
>>8935388
Antonio is the one trying to build a wall around Kariya Park to keep all the law-breaking cosplayers out. And Roger WILL pay for it, let me tell you that! We will make Cosplay Picnics Great Again!
>>
>>8935432

The cosplay communities of Toronto will never elect a socialist CHG and it's communist cosplayers led by Roger Sandwiches-sempai.

He thinks people can just cosplay picnic whenever and wherever they like. He thinks no picnics should be illegal.

Well he's clearly never dealt with terrorist picnics trying to rape his community's cosplayers before.

Only Antonio can build the wall and keep the terrorist picnics out.
>>
>>8935432 >>8935444
More like picnics were best when it was just the Island crew. Then Antonio and OCC came in and provided us with fun legal events. Until Roger and CHG came in and just went for the fun and illegal route.
>>
>>8935327

I was there.

My friend was crying from what Antonio said. She was legitimately scared and I had to spend time talking to her and helping her calm down from the triggering situation she went through.

Do yeah, harassment did happen even though he didn't harass you personally
>>
>>8935471
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>8935471
Go back to tumblr where they care about crybabies and people like you. Also tell your friend to go seek some mental help if following rules and laws trigger her. Your friend is just as retarded as Antonio is
>>
>>8935406
The con chair called himself a guest at other con's he's run too, it's a mess, i enjoyed last year but not going again because well it's a public nightmare and i just don't want to deal with the BS hope the turn out drops this year so that MAYBE it won't happen again
>>
>>8935483

Yeah, getting into the face of underaged girls and yelling at them is totally a legal thing.

Antonio was legitimately worse than the creepy bald dude that yells at everyone in the AN line-up every year as he power trips on his control of the admission line.
>>
>>8935508
He didn't talk much that day. Jax did most of the talking. And when he did talk, he was very calm and explaining. So if that persons friend gets trigged and crys whenever someone explains the rules/bylaw/law in a normal calm manner, they are going to have a hard life going forward.
>>
>>8935471 >>8935508
I got 99 problems, but a trigged crybaby autis ain't one
>>
File: 121909323232.gif (2MB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
121909323232.gif
2MB, 600x332px
>>8935547

> He didn't talk much that day

Yeah, he just yelled and harassed my friend until she cried.

Who needs to talk when you can just yell at them instead.

>>8935562
Congratulations on making children cry?

I'm sure you're a very proud person.
>>
>>8935581
Now your lying. He never raised his voice nor did he get in anyone face. I was also there and witnessed everything that went down before us leaving the park.

And if your thinking that Zivy is Antonio, your just as stupid as your crybaby friend
>>
This thread now just sounds like a pissing fest on who can lie more. Antonio, Roger, crybaby or us "haters"
>>
>>8935599
Proof was already linked above regarding at least one issue: OCC had no Kariya Picnic Permits to threaten because such a permit could not even exist. It was a made-up detail to give himself credibility in a situation where he'd easily look like an aggressor.

People can make up their own minds as to whether Antonio was acting out of line or not.
>>
>>8935581
Also was there. Nice on calling the kettle black with your lie. Just go away and get your triggered friend some help
>>
>>8935597
Unless you can prove 100% that he didn't yell at anyone, stop 'witch-hunting'. Calling her a cry-baby and /tumblr/ and all that is some seriously misogynistic shit. You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>8935602
Did you ever stop to think he's also lying in that public statement to not cause more drama towards CHG. Unless anyone here knows what exactly was said between Antonio and City Hall, just fucking give it up.

#Lieception
>>
>>8935610
Sounds like the justification of a delusional liar that has been caught in their bullshit.

Unless Antonio apologizes for lying, there is nothing to be given up. People need to be warned of his abusive, stalkery behaviour. The cosplay community shouldn't allow themselves to be bullied by liars like this.
>>
>>8935609
Literally everyone else but the crybaby and her friend can back it up. That Antonio never yelled or got into anyone's face that day in Kariya Park. Don't believe me, go ask Dee B-t, Vic Teresa, Jessica Pacheco, Charles Burditt and Jax Perkins and confirm it for yourself. Until that point this witch-hunt is valid
>>
>>8935614
The only people who view his as problematic is us here on 4chan. Everyone else within the community knows the deal or doesn't give two fucks about this witch-hunt and bullying of Antonio
>>
>>8935610
It's pretty clear to anyone that making up stories of the City threatening your permits would cause a lot less drama than "I don't like your event, so I'm going to do anything I can to get it shut down, including showing up and bullying people"
>>
>>8935624
Where else would we talk about it, on Facebook? As soon as the lies were proven, Antonio would have blocked anyone involved in the truth.
>>
>>8935620

Except none of those people were around when Antonio decided go off on her.

The crying and consoling happened outside of the park, because she didn't want to be arrested and yelled at too. We went home immediately.
>>
>>8935658
As one of the people mentioned above to talk with. I will confirm your statements as lies. After Jax and Antonio explained what had occurred over the last few days and the lack of understanding on Roger and CHG's part we all(including him and Jax) left the park for Celebration Square. So your just lying for your friend to try and get him into more trouble, shame.

Both sides could and should be blamed for different things that actually did happen that weekend and not have other people who only know half of what actually happened try and make things up about this
>>
>>8935625
No, because then the drama would all be directed towards Roger and CHG. And think Antonio might not even want that.

>>8935640
Or that your lies would be exposed and people would block you and anyone else involved in said lies
>>
>>8935718
We know what CHG should be blamed for (not having a permit) and they apologized, publicly. Quickly.

What should OCC be blamed for? Can you tell us, please?
>>
>>8935726
So you're saying the Wayback Machine is a liar?
Seriously, you need to scroll up and read that post. It was proven without a doubt that OCC posted lying statements about Kariya being "repurposed"
>>
>>8935726
Only people I've seen or heard of not believe what was posted onto Facebook are people here. So seems 4chan is alone on this dance floor of dramu
>>
>>8935732
Maybe they can be faulted for not allowing Roger and CHG handling matters with the City of Mississauga directly or referring whomever to contact CHG directly and explain it themselves or allowing Roger to take over the local cosplay picnics when OCC staff moved onto starting up FrostCon
>>
Is there an objective point of view on the whole "Antonio vs. Roger" thing or is it just an entire case of hearsay and finger pointing?

From what I understand, Antonio planned a meet in a park in April, then Roger had one in that same park a few weeks ago, and then Antonio went to that meet to tell people that people would get arrested due to a lack of a permit or something. Then he moved his event in April from that park to another park.

Is this correct so far?
>>
>>8935769
Yep.

>>8935759
They can definitely be faulted with that. Actually, that's the whole reason why I found the whole thing weird and decided to investigate. It was only later that I learned Kariya can't be rented out as a picnic permit. So his statement of it being "repurposed" set off huge red flags. The whole thing is just shameful. Antonio picked a fight where no problem existed and he's being a huge bully. I haven't been in the comm long enough to know of any past Antonio 4chan dealings, but apparently he was caught (someone in this thread posted that up above) and I'm not surprised. Let's not forget FrostCon's horribly irresponsible coat check situation.
>>
>>8935769
I don't think you'll find a neutrally objective view of Antonio or Roger here.

But yes you so far got the story right so far
>>
>>8935782
>>8935783
Alright, so my next question is about the location move.

Are all cosplay meets at that park banned now because of Roger, thus preventing Antonio from having his meet there as planned next month?
>>
>>8935794
There's another Kariya meetup being planned by Alex Rose Photography for next month. Antonio moved his event because he would rather everything be 100% legal, absolutely.
In the past, cops have come by Kariya and nothing bad happened. So the worse that Alex Rose's crew is afraid of is possibly being asked to leave. A far cry from serious warnings of fines, arrests, etc.
>>
>>8935809
So is it more that it's not arrest worthy illegal but slap on the wrist kind of illegal? Like "hey, you're causing a disturbance" and people would just be like "alright well we'll disperse"

And Antonio exaggerated the consequences?
>>
>>8935794
Possible. But only I'll only believe it if someone provides official proof from the city itself on that matter before saying any more towards that
>>
>>8935815
I can't speak for how Mississauga enforces the 25+ group with no issued permit. But I know that in my hometown, the city can either issue a fine or arrest the main organizer. But then again my hometown is a piece of shit(Oshawa)
>>
does anyone know where in the gta I can get cheesecloths for real cheap?
>>
>>8936147
try Canadian Tire, I've gotten a bag of it for around $5-$8 I from there before
>>
>>8936147
Grocery stores have it sometimes too
>>
>>8936254
>>8936211
how about the fabric shops along queen/spadina? would they be a better option?
>>
less than 2 months until AN woo
>>
>>8938583
woo
>>
>>8937335
not price-wise for something like that, unless you're specifically looking for huge uncut pieces
>>
>>8935815
Absolutely.

If you CTRL+F for "Untitled.png" higher up on the page you'll see an official post by OCC that says "they were going to be dealing with it via arrests and/or fines of the event organizers"

Which makes them not allowing Roger and CHG to handle matters with the City of Mississauga or directly referring whomever to contact CHG directly that much more ludicrous.

It was all lies. The proof has been shown multiple times now.
>>
>>8938947
>Which makes it even worst for him and his group.
Whoever made this post is definitely the person who wrote the OCC post in Untitled.png. Antonio? Who else in an OCC admin?

Both times the word "worst" is used incorrectly.

From the OCC Post:
>So before the city could get there and make problems worst we decided to move everyone
>>
>>8938959
Woops, the first post I meant to link was this one
>>8934301
>>
>>8938903
ah ok, thanks!
>>
>>8938947
Several witness have said that Antonio offered someone from CHG a contact number during the event. He didn't take the number and instead stormed off. It has also been revealed that OCC tried several times in advance and during the event to reach Roger and other CHG staff. But were either ignored, brushed off or confronted rudely.

At this point most have grown tired of dramu subject and are moving onto other threads or waiting for the next bit of drama to blossom. As I bet they view this subject as beaten past dead
>>
How many wanna bet that KCC fucks up like last year?
>>
>>8939153
The only people who have posted they want this issue to be dead are the people who are actively trying to bury the lies.

OCC had plenty of opportunity to put the supposed permit threatening City officials in touch with CHG. They didn't. Why? Because there was no permit to be threatened. The only warning Antonio gave was from himself, and not on behalf of the city at all.
>>
>>8939246
As far as you know for the second thing. Unless you work for the City of Mississauga and can prove without a doubt that Antonio is lying, stop defaming him. Roger, CHG, myself, 4chan, Jax, anyone can say whatever they want, but unless someone gets documented papers from Mississauga City Hall placing full blame on Antonio and that no effort was made on their part to reach out beforehand or that no bylaw officer was sent to Kariya Park to enforce the broken bylaws or that any permit was threatened/pulled. It would be best to drop this, as clearly people support and believe both sides and all this drama is doing is dividing the community into two groups.

I do not support Antonio or Roger and view them as both problems to the local cosplay community. But creating hate and drama isn't the best way of removing people from their position.

This debate/exposé/witch-hunt/whatever you wanna call it has gone on long enough for a matter that should have been left for OCC and CHG to work out privately and not drag out their dirty laundry for all of us in the public domain to see and fight over. Both groups actions have been incredibly unprofessional and childish.

That is all I will supply to this thread and I employ both cosplay groups to grow up and work out their differences, for the betterment of all involved.
>>
>>8939277
Please scroll up to "Untitled.png" where the posts of OCC do not match up with reality. They claim their Kariya park permit was threatened, and then later post that Kariya is being repurposed. The reality is, Kariya hasn't given permits like that since at least 2014.

I believe that the official city of Mississauga website constitutes proper documentation. Can you please explain why it wouldn't?
>>
>>8939277
Don't forget that OCC has posted on FB that they will be posting the "official filings" from the City of Mississauga. No such filings have been posted. That was over 2 weeks ago!
>>
>>8939281
You keep referring to that OCC as something official from Mississauga City Hall. When they aren't directly linked with the link at this time. So stop referring to it like it's an official statement from the city itself
>>
>>8939499
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459308769761.jpg (30KB, 540x551px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459308769761.jpg
30KB, 540x551px
Wasnt the whole fucking point of this thread to steer away from the topic of Antonio's bullshit?

Let's talk about some better shit.
Who's all going to Yeti-con? I kind of would love to see a huge turn out simply for the sake of an awesome canadian resort con. The mascots are pure shit, but the location looks prime and desu im so tired of anime north.
>>
>>8939559
Yes it was. But seems some people can't read or are just that spiteful and are now just out to get him
>>
File: Screenshot (59).jpg (185KB, 495x656px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (59).jpg
185KB, 495x656px
And here come the spite/revenge picnics. First Alex Rose Photography and now Roger(CHG). I'm now officially done with the cosplay events community if he goes through with it. Just follow what you said in the first place Roger and sit back for a few months and come back into the game when it's calmed down
>>
Actually the OP says this:

>So what non-GTA or Ontario upcoming convention are you planning to attend?

Might want to work on your reading comprehension before you start posting about Yeti-con
>>
>>8939564
>the game
Bullies will make anything competitive. It's not a game for anyone else. It's a community.
>>
>>8939569
YetiCon is a non-GTA con. So it meets half of what the OP said. So you learn to read
>>
OP here. Clearly many of you can't read what I said at the very beginning and ignored it all. But here it is again for you all. So what non-GTA or Ontario upcoming convention are you planning to attend?
>>
>>8939584
Wow. The OP specifically mentions how people are "ready to start talking about OTHER provinces". Do they really need to write "non-GTA or non-Ontario" for you to understand? That'd be redundant. Bruh.
>>
>>8939499
OCC's claims on their FB page are impossible given what is available on the Official City of Mississauga website. Unless you consider that website to not be official?
>>
>>8939559

YetiCon is essentially Canada's first resort con as far as I know, and considering Canada's shit dollar, there's no way I'm doing ColossalCon this year.

>>8939564
> Just follow what you said in the first place Roger

The OCC butthurt is real.
>>
>>8939609
Unless they had a special agreement with the City of Mississauga that we in the general public aren't aware of. As that would be none of our business what business dealings OCC and Mississauga have together.

I'm only guessing on this one. Don't know anything about community-city links/partnerships/whatever. And I frankly don't care anymore about this. So Anyone planning on going to Ottawa Comic Con?
>>
>>8939644
No special agreement is implied when they say that Kariya is being "repurposed"
No matter what way you spin it, someone's lying.
>>
>>8939663
Sounds like Antonio tried to get a permit for Kariya and when they told him it wasn't possible he was upset and dealt with it by bullying CHG and making sure they can't "get away" with their event. If Antonio can't have a picnic, nobody can!
>>
>>8939643
What are resort cons normally like?
Never been to one.
>>
>>8939684

Drinking, Waterparks, and copious hotel parties. Though less swimming happens once the con starts going and it's full out con party mode times.
>>
hey guys. Total newfag here but I've recently turned 18 and kind of wanted to explore a community since I'm a neet. I've recently gotten into cosplay after years of thinking about it and I'm feeling optimistic. I was out of the country for a few years though so I know nothing except comic con in Ottawa and the anime con they have in Toronto. Are there any cons that happen yearly that you would recommend? Only names are needed I can do all the researching, I just thought asking cosplayers would be a better way to start.
Also, do people cosplay anime and vidya stuff at comic con? I haven't been and I would feel too out of place to try since it seems to be largely about comic books and super heroes.
>>
File: 0FmVrFO.jpg (51KB, 429x353px) Image search: [Google]
0FmVrFO.jpg
51KB, 429x353px
Hey BC people, I am just getting back into the con scene after a few years and I need to pick between anime revolution & anime evolution.

Im assuming AnimeRevo is better?? Haha i'm not sure though, I remember the drama but can't remember which side was better
>>
>>8939663
And you know for sure that they had no such agreement how?

>>8939671
Now you've gone full stupid. He isn't that spiteful of a person. But guessing by your harsh judgement, you've never actually talked with him
>>
>>8939702
I like Otakuthon, but I'm a local so I'm biased. It has a lot of nice photoshoot locations, and I think there is a good ratio of cosplayers.

Yes, there are people who cosplay anime/vidya at comiccon. The con isn't geared towards those subjects though, so there will also be a lot more comic cosplayers. The events/panels will usually be about comics.
>>
Hi
Concerning the whole OCC CHG thing ill try to explain it a bit, summed up. CHG didnt break any bylaws at Kariya, you cant possibly get a permit for Kariya for a picnic like that. Its true that because of the type of picnic it is the city doesnt care. However it would make sence if they did decide to start including us in those laws though that might also cause other issues. Picnics are very rarely held in mississauga. OCC showed up at the picnic spreading fear and yes the people there were legitamately afraid and OCC was enjoying it.
The city was called to figure out the whole issue and to see what had really happened. The lady had said that they had no complaints and there was no official complaint made about the event other than Antonio actually being the only person to call the city to complain about the event and have it shut down. Obviousely the city denied him. Cops did in fact show up at kariya later that day, Antonio tried to use this as a way to say they were there for CHG, while he wasnt lying about cops showing up they were actually there because there were a couple of people smoking weed in the park. CHG has not had any issues in the past or predently with holding these events. It would be really nice if antonio did appologize about his actions, constant harassment and uncalled for heroics, but I doubt he ever will admit it.
Hope this clears a bit up? If you would like to im sure that any of you could call city hall and ask them about anything going on at Kariya on that date! You are all very welcome to!

While I think its important to talk about this and try to understand the situation better so as to stop spreading lies and rummors, it is over 2 weeks old and you should really stop arguing about it. Arguing wont resolve anything.

Ive really been looking forward to AN!! Theres only 2 months to go and ive barely started any of my costumes :''') I have so many to make!!! Im also suuuper excited for Yeticon and Apop whenever it gets anounced.
>>
According to >>8935620
you can ask
> Dee B-t, Vic Teresa, Jessica Pacheco, Charles Burditt and Jax Perkins
to find out what happened.

Or according to >>8939804 you can call the city of Mississauga to find out what happened.

I wonder who's telling the truth here...
>>
>>8939843
I believe the person who supplied actual names. And not the person who wants us to believe a half lie about CHG
>>
>>8939804
>OCC was enjoying it.

Wtf are you smoking? Because whatever it is, I want some. I know all the named parties involved(Antonio, Jax and Roger) and none of them like dividing the community and have done nothing but support it with their groups. Well some here wish to tear down OCC and/or CHG and everything each groups staff has done over the years. I'd rather see the community grow, become stronger and be linked more evenly. Whether this means another group stepping up well OCC/CHG and their members bicker or both groups admins meet and talk things out privately between themselves or the community boycott each groups upcoming events to teach them to stop playing with us like pawns in their game of chess.

But yes onto Anime North, YetiCon, Apop, Bravo or whatever other conventions you might be attending
>>
File: Phoenix610.jpg (62KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix610.jpg
62KB, 610x343px
>>8939877

> I believe the Antonio's friends over the City of Mississauga
>>
>>8939910
Most of those named are also friends of Roger
>>
For fucks sake can we all just agree to drop it and/or get Antonio and Roger to grow up and be professional about this whole thing. So that we can all move onto current and upcoming events and conventions!!
>>
>>8939913

> Believes the statement of biased witnesses over the OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE CITY OF MISSISSAUGA

It's funny how literally anyone can call the city of Mississauga to find out the truth, but Antonio shills keep ignoring this.
>>
>>8939901
Here's the thing.

CHG has publicly apologized. They apologized to the community for being the victims of bullying.

Despite their knowledge of what the City really had to say, they decided not to go public on Facebook with it because they knew what kind of arguments they'd be faced with. The OCC bullies are in full force on 4chan. It's comical to watch them try to slide the topic. Most of the CHG inner-circle probably doesn't even know who's been advocating for them anonymously. They are so invested in the health of the community, they absolutely did not want anymore huge flame-wars on Facebook.

4Chan is pretty much the only responsible place to talk about something like this at this point.

Antonio is a bully and CHG did nothing wrong.
Inb4 an OCC shill calls Roger a "Deadbeat" ... Seriously? Whoever was calling CHG Deadbeats in the last thread needs to check their priorities.
>>
>>8939804 >>8939961
What departments did you contact?
Because the department I reached out to just now had a sightly different view of events that day
>>
>>8940269
Where's your name and trip? Unless of course, there are two people who respond to posts the same way you do. Like >>8935562 for instance.
>>
I like how this shit erupts over some fucking disposable park hangout, but when cons are actually shitty to people like Kitchener Comic Con no one gives AF
>>
>>8939749
AniRevo has been better in previous years, but they really dun goofed this year with distributing the AA tables (aka taking payments and promising tables to artists who lined up in their AA prereg line from last summer, but then sending out an email recently saying that they are doing a lottery system this year) No further news on that yet. Also, no news on guests so far. Feels like they haven't been on top of their game this year.

This year, AE -finally- got their shit together and moved out of the UBC venue. It's nice that it's going to be held at the Sheraton Wall Centre, which is in the downtown area (for accessibility and food options). Not sure about their programming or guests though.
>>
>>8940613
>>8939749
Here's how I personally feel the last couple years of conventions have been. I'm still waiting for that one con to get big.

AR: Was decent last year. Cosplays were okay with very few notable ones. Space is boring after an hour. They really want to make the old convention center work for them, but it's cramped and there's not a lot of places to check out. It'll be better if they can get more event rooms and stage events. I normally ghost this con because of the high price and the total lack of care in providing panels and walk-ability. Typically spend more time outside the con center building than in it. The best part of this convention is that there are some good restaurants and bars in walking distance. I'll be more inclined to pay $70+ for a badge when they get more panels running at the same time, a better games room, and better late night panels/events.

AE: Absolutely nothing to do. UBC is a shit location with shit housing. Had to deal with broken A/C last year. Sheraton is interesting and I might buy a badge and room for AE this year.

NWFF: Not worth the time or money. New West could be a cool location, but they had nothing going on during the con and it seemed completely empty.

Summer Fest SFU: Getting better. The first few years it's been pretty bad. Last year they had more people and more cosplayers which made it fun to check out. Lack of good vendors and artists though is disappointing. Free.

MiniComi: It's okay. You're expectations are set that this event is just for buying merch and art. Cosplays are sparse. Location is nice. Free.
>>
>>8940582
What a surprise people care more about bullying in the country's largest cosplay scene than some boring "me too!" convention. The fact that you call it disposable is telling to how you really feel. It's not disposable. The bullying on that day sets a precedent.
The next Kariya meetup - OCC stay home. Your bullying is not welcome.
>>
>>8941059
Except KCC head actually bullied and insulted attendees. So there's that.

Cosplay picnics are disposable because they take virtually no money or real planning to run. They're low-maintenance and don't require staff or resources to run. Get your sense of reality in order.

Antonio's actions against this other group are stupid because it should have just been the city handling it. If the city doesn't notice, who cares? Does it hurt anyone? Nope. Some people just don't know to read city bylaws and some cities don't charge for groups assembling in public spaces, so this whole rigamarole about legality is petty and childish. Antonio wholly did it to flex his tiny community dick under the pretence of "Oh *I* care about the community and ONLY ME".

Look at his entire track record. Pissed off at MTAC? Start a revenge con, watch it fail, start it again and call it Frostcon. Pissed off at Shogatsu? Whine and bitch and cry when no one shows up to your skating event you could have rescheduled. Someone ELSE wants to plan a cosplay picnic? Sic the city on them for technicalities that no one would have cared about otherwise.

This is the same dickbag who pretended to break his leg at Con-G, who got banned from ConBravo for pretending to be a vendor, and who ran one of the worst handled cons this side of Con no Baka in the GTA.

Fuck Antonio.
>>
>>8941734
- Sprained. Not >break
- He paid to share a table with another vendor. So didn't pretend anything.
- FrostCon hasn't been much of a failure compared to other cons
- Some people did attend his skate. And more people whined about it planned being rescheduled.

In the end he is not the sharpest tool in the shed. But he isn't a douchebag like people here make him out to be. But guess reality and whole truths don't matter here or you know actually talking to the people who know what actually happened in these situations
>>
>>8941894
Uh no. Antonio did not pay for that space at all. Said vendor was Rice Hat Samurai and Antonio was not a monetary contributor to the space. And nothing was wrong with his leg at all, but he claimed it was broken. I was there for both incidents. Dude is totally a douche.

And compared with what? Unplugged? Even Unplugged ran a decent fucking coat check.

Stop defending this asshole.
>>
>>8941989
I was also at that Con-G and never heard him or anyone else say he broke his leg. So quit your lying.

And people defend because he isn't as shit/"douche"/stupid as people here make him out to be and he does good for parts of the community. Unlike people like Ron, Arila and Tom
>>
The fact that this debate has gone on for so long in thread that first asked for conversation of events and cons outside of the GTA is completely and utterly stupid.

Antonio is stupid for being a useless fucking tool and making decisions. And we are stupid for apparently not being able to read and making a mountain outta a mole hill.

So as the OP and many others have said and asked, let us now move onto something new, like upcoming cons or costumes we are working on. Instead of living in the past or dragging up matters that have been cleared up.
>>
>>8942123
please... the rest of Canadians here are tired of your shit GTA.
>>
>>8942476
We in the GTA are also tired of our own shit. Someone please flush it
>>
>>8941894
Gotta love how this post completely ignores the "Banned from ConBravo" bit. Just offers an excuse instead. Bad excuses seem to follow Antonio everywhere. What a douchebag.
>>
>>8942853
>>8942098
>>8941989

Shit's all water under the bridge at this point and Antonio was unbanned, but it wasn't just that he hadn't paid, but also that he set up a table without authorization.

Also he totally said "I think I broke my leg". I was standing next to a staffer when he said it. And then continued to try and prove it by saying that his heel could touch his thigh and therefore his leg was broken (?????).
>>
>>8942853 >>8942873
Yes all that stuff is water under the bridge and has been cleared up, from what I've heard and seen. Seeing as he seems to be on good terms again with Bravo and Con-G staff. But guess people here like to drag things out for years and years. When the people directly involved have made peace and moved on
>>
>>8943038
That's not the same thing as not being a giant douche. It just means those specific people have forgiven him for one-time problems. It doesn't mean his character has gotten better, nor that he's cleared of douchebagging.
>>
Any other Canadian cosplayers imported barge cement? It seems to be almost impossible to get here and I worry about it being confiscated at the border after paying $50+ for it.
>>
File: 61klTnA+uEL._SL1200_.jpg (118KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61klTnA+uEL._SL1200_.jpg
118KB, 1200x1200px
>>8946730
Barge cement like this stuff? There's a few listings on amazon.ca unless you were looking for the big cans.
>>
>>8946759
Yes that is the product but I am looking to get one of the larger cans. There used to be some Amzn.ca listing a couple months ago but now the only ones I see are $100+. It is about $60 CND from eBay/amzn.com shipping from the US but I worry since it is so hard to find a Canadian seller that it might be because of a ban? I even read on some leather working forums that Tandy leather carried it before but it required you to have a tax number on file with them. I dunno I could be wrong and worried over nothing but I just wanted to see if others had maybe purchased any and what their experience was.
>>
File: prettyyoung.jpg (1MB, 1443x1742px) Image search: [Google]
prettyyoung.jpg
1MB, 1443x1742px
Just curious to know what other people think about Prettywreck cosplay? She lies about her age and says that she's 18 but actually is still in high school and is turning 18 i think this month.

So how do you guys feel about girls lying about their age so photographers will shoot with them? because she knows that half the people she shoots with wouldn't go near her with the costumes that she does knowing how young she is (she was 16 when she started)
>>
>>8947336
Did you make that collage yourself? Either good job at being super, super creepy or good job trying to promote yourself. Either one, still creepy.
>>
File: prettywreck wrassles hs.png (495KB, 599x339px) Image search: [Google]
prettywreck wrassles hs.png
495KB, 599x339px
>>8947336
Lol, she looks 25. But yeah, she's on the chubbier side so I guess that's why she looks older. Looking through her photos her weight seems to fluctuate so much. I honestly wouldn't doubt it if she's lying about her age, it's common outside of cons and everywhere and it's an easy lie to get away with, since who lies about their age when they can pass as that old if not older?
Her Instagram says she's 18. and her DA says her birthday is on the 17th. She is in high school though. She posted herself at a high school wrestling game 7 weeks ago. But if she's 18 soon to be 19 and still in high school, she failed a grade or something.
>>
File: oh.png (340KB, 919x588px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
340KB, 919x588px
>>8947923
Well, Playboy apparently did post about her so...? She may actually be 18.
>>8947336
Was she known for doing this in the past? Looking at her past photos even since 2014 she was altering every costume to be far more revealing than need be for her age. I can't find her posting any WIPs or anything, do you think she actually makes them? She very well could be making them, but most people I see who make costumes post about it somewhere or show they're finished product.

Idk, she seems like a more refined Jessica Nigri in the sense that she only does popular characters and probably isn't good at the games and hasn't played them that much and neither knows much about the story if it's from a movie or comic. It's easy to see that she's just a fake coswhore doing generic cosplays of popular characters, the only one not being super popular is Liliana Vess, but then again MTG has had a reawakening and it's not uncommon to see regular people playing it again. The shoop is strong with this one too.
>>
File: huh.png (31KB, 637x273px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
31KB, 637x273px
>>8947947
Nvm, she's being iffy about her birth date, who knows for sure.
>>
File: lulz gg.png (585KB, 568x624px) Image search: [Google]
lulz gg.png
585KB, 568x624px
>>8947951
i'm literally dying
>>
>>8947336
>that fucking lens flare
>>
>>8947947
I actually know her in real life and she's pretty good at League (a support main) and knows more than I do about the various iterations of Ivy and Harley.

I talked to her briefly about the LCS and she seemed to know her stuff, although she preferred LCK. Can't say I blame her, but the shoutcasters irritate me for some reason so I tend to stay away.

Anyway, she's definitely not Jessica N.-tier full of shit and I can confirm she makes her own outfits.
>>
>>8948135
>female
>support main
Figures.
>Ivy and Harley.
Anybody can if they read their wiki pages, but fine I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

Do you know anything about her age and why she seems to change it?
>>
>>8948135

what's her rank anon? if she's plat or above she's pretty good, if not, just another average girl who probably doesn't play any other games and find inspiration for cosplay from it.

im guessing she's like mid silver which is average, like having a 1 kda or less in an online fps. she seems really generic though and not much to offer besides tits and ass, but a lot of girls do so i don't think she'll stand out much
>>
anyone hear about nwff being cancelled this year?? i was planning on going to nwff this year because it was "free" but i can only guess that's the reason why is was cancelled, lack of funding???
>>
>>8948202
I've only met her a few times outside of cons and spoken to her online a bit, so I don't honestly know. I remember she was up front with her age the first time I met her though, and I was surprised she was younger than me. I don't remember what number she said exactly but I'm a fair bit older, this was maybe two years ago, and I was mostly just shocked she was underage. Doesn't help I was busy trying to keep some of my friends from drooling over her rack in order to keep from looking like I hang out with autists. (I pretty much do, but she didn't need to know that.)

I was honestly never too interested in Batman comics so I'll admit I'm no repository of information on the characters, but I briefly saw a stash of comics so I think it's safe to assume she actually reads them.

>>8948212
No idea what her rank is this season but I think it's a little unfair to say she couldn't possibly play other games. A lot of my friends are retarded bronzies (I managed Diamond 2 back in S3 before I quit) but /v/ is basically their life.

You're right about her cosplay being generic, but Nigri was never very creative (apparently she made a Veigar glove and wore blue lingerie in a recent shoot) and look at where her tit contouring technique has gotten her. If I remember correctly someone else designed her Deathwing, and someone else made the entirety of her Kindred cosplay, both of which were the only particularly outstanding things I've seen her do.
>>
>>8909191
Ganbatte in Saskatoon.
Oralfest- Calgary
And motherfucking Animethon, Edmonton.

Probably just gonna crossplay a maid to half that cause Ladybeard, and my pillow that'll go with it.
>>
I made a mistake and posted in the AN thread instead but

Otak hotels are up where's everyone staying?
>>
>>8949668
they are all full...
>>
>>8948231
Yeah. It wasn't that good, and people aren't sure to buy into their free con thing. It was partiality funded by the city to bring more business to new west.

Go to nihon con instead.
It's a new con, it'll be refreshing break from AR/AE shit.
>>
Any news about Atomic Lollipop yet?
>>
File: AN Victorian Maiden.jpg (381KB, 1461x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AN Victorian Maiden.jpg
381KB, 1461x1080px
>>8930359
Sorry to tell you but
http://animenorth.com/live/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1196:victorian-maiden&catid=81:fashion&Itemid=217
>>
>>8947336
I'm like 85% sure she wasn't 18 as of September last year (which is when I met her at a con). Her mom was there with her and she seems to be pretty involved with her cosplay stuff which is nice. She was a very down to earth lady.

From the brief time I met her, she seems pretty sweet. Sure, generic material, but sweet. I think she has a mix of stuff that she makes and buys, but I could be wrong.
>>
File: apop.png (4KB, 111x173px) Image search: [Google]
apop.png
4KB, 111x173px
>>8954892
only the hours. Not the dates or anything that would be useful, just the fucking hours
>>
>>8950030
Wtf is nihon con anyways?
>>
>>8946777
Where are you located? I've seen it irl at Leather Supply on Spadina.
>>
>>8947953
I wish you were literally dying. Nobody cares about your stupid vendetta
>>
>>8954892
>>8955565
I'm convinced it's not running. We're in April. They run in June or July.
>>
>>8959894
I heard a rumour (wish I could remember the source) that they were kicked out of the Science Centre. I hope that's not true!
They were also sharing an article about some Warehouse space on their facebook page a few months back... a new venue? Seems like they're struggling. Hope it all works out!
>>
>>8960155
>>8959894
Fuck. Did the last Apop somehow trash the Science Centre? It's such a fun venue and location because you also had all the science stuff to check out. I really hope they make it back, or if not, their new location better be damned good... or at least good enough.
>>
>>8959894
By now they were doing early bird tickets last year.
>>
Are any gulls going to GTA ComiCon in Oakville next weekend?
>>
>>8960242
Did that pathetic piece of shit have to move all the way out to Oakville to afford rent?

Lol no.
>>
>>8960179
Heard a rumor there was $20k in damages last year. The concert was super packed to the point that the band stopped playing until people left. People upstairs that wanted to get downstairs were pretty upset. It wouldn't surprise me if they're changing locations because of a combination of vandalism and lack of space for events.
>>
>>8961630
Damn. If the Science Centre, a pretty damn big location as it is, can't hold Apop then I'd be worried. It'd also be a pretty tough act to follow considering how fun the Science Centre is.
>>
>>8961630
>>8961788
It's less a matter of actual space. Apop isn't that big and the Science Centre can hold its crowd pretty easily. But they let way too many people into a single area, which is why the Fire Marshal showed up and made them shut down for 40 minutes.

That's more or less the organizers not keeping track of things and fucking up. Considering they did $8K of damage to the JCCC when they ran there, I'd be inclined to believe the $20K+ number though.
>>
who is going to the picnic tomorrow at high park?
>>
>>8963657
yes!! I'll be there but i think it will be a bit too cold for wearing cosplay... so sad... orz...
>>
>>8963657
The event apparently got canceled?
>>
>>8965445
Yep. Permit problems, ironically.
>>
>>8965487
Fuck Roger and his group of even salter lowlifes
>>
>>8965759
A few weeks ago Antonio made up stories and bullied Roger's picnic into submission. His threats were empty, but how could anyone know that at the time? There were many means things posted here about Roger being a lowlife, etc. for not getting a permit.

Then Antonio's picnic gets shut down OFFICIALLY BY THE CITY OF TORONTO for not having a permit. LOL. What a hypocrite!
>>
>>8965759
What did Roger have to do with this? This was Antonio's meet.
>>
>>8966355
I'm gonna take a gander and guess that OCC got shut down due to lack of permit and believe it was sabotaged by CHG.

hence this
>Fuck Roger and his group of even salter lowlifes

>Then Antonio's picnic gets shut down OFFICIALLY BY THE CITY OF TORONTO for not having a permit. LOL. What a hypocrite!
TOP KEK!!!
>>
>>8966392
Let's not forget that permits for picnics @ Kariya Park are IMPOSSIBLE to get.

Meanwhile, Antonio's lack of permit (even if his excuses are true) was due to his own negligence and incompetence ... or maybe he's just lying (as usual) and trying to pocket the money?

I severely hope nobody donated any money to OCC for any permit fees.
>>
>>8966406
> Meanwhile, Antonio's lack of permit (even if his excuses are true) was due to his own negligence and incompetence ... or maybe he's just lying (as usual) and trying to pocket the money?

>I severely hope nobody donated any money to OCC for any permit fees

It wouldn't surprise me if Antonio pocketed the donations and than fabricated another lie that his picnic got sabotaged by Roger. Antonio likely pocketed the money to spearhead Frostcon 2.0
>>
File: antonio-kekekekekeke.jpg (19KB, 500x112px) Image search: [Google]
antonio-kekekekekeke.jpg
19KB, 500x112px
>>8966392

The keks do not end.
>>
>>8966491
What a piece of shit "friend" you are. Just unfriend him
>>
>>8966392
I won't put returned sabotage past someone as low as Roger.

>>8966406
Or maybe people here just wanna keep hating(as usual)

>>8966422
No one gave anything, stop spreading fake rumors. Also everyone who attended and had a brain was understanding as they talked with Jax and the bylaw officers, maybe some here should have done the same
>>
Roger = A stupid lowlife
Antonio = A stupid useless tool

Can we please get someone who knows their stuff to start running and managing local cosplay gatherings?
>>
The High Park meet was full of litter and got "cancelled". How did the 'Sauga one go today?
>>
File: 1457352665850.png (542KB, 620x859px) Image search: [Google]
1457352665850.png
542KB, 620x859px
>>8966842
>What a piece of shit "friend" you are. Just unfriend him

Oh hi Antonio~!
>>
File: good-job-antonio.jpg (112KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
good-job-antonio.jpg
112KB, 500x750px
>>8966869

Oh wow. This shit is seriously disgusting. The organizers are even backing out of taking any responsibility for their event.

Biggest scumbags ever.
>>
Antonio (or whomever relays information to him), respect that no one is posting in the Anime North thread about your bullshit.

It would be really nice if you made a public apology about your lack of permit.

A real apology.

Not an "I'm sorry, but..." and then detail all the various excuses. Someone who justifies their actions after apologizing isn't really apologizing.

Then, stay away from the upcoming Kariya Park Picnic. You've got no business being there - hypocrite! Seriously, OCC, shake your heads and be ashamed.
>>
>>8966928
I don't expect maid cleaning service from my event organizers or con staff and neither should anyone else. People get real and use some common sense
>>
Ontario Cosplay Community has gone out of their way in the past to bully Cosplay Hangout Group events due to what they perceived to be a lack of a permit. (Their information was wrong, CTRL+F "Untitled.png" in this thread to learn why!)

Now you've got the Ontario Cosplay Community failing to get their permit and getting shut down by the City of Toronto.

While CHG's event was shutdown by bullies from OCC, the OCC event was shut down by police officers. Understand the difference? Cosplay Hangout Group has nothing to do with Ontario Cosplay Community's failure to buy a permit. The excuses are totally unprofessional.
>>
>>8966842
>>8966851
Zivy, you don't have to break up your posts so obviously. You can just defend Antonio under your alias. It's OK.
>>
File: lol.png (12KB, 524x141px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
12KB, 524x141px
Are people supposed to believe this? This is coming from the same people that literally showed up threatening CHG at Kariya Park due to the very small risk of the City showing up and shutting things down. They were willing to take that risk themselves instead of just getting someone from Toronto to sign off on the permit? Sounds like a big fat LIE!
>>
>>8966974
Let's not forget that 1200 people clicked "going" with another 4400 "interested"

YEAH, TOTALLY EASY TO KEEP UNDER CONTROL GUYS!!
>>
It seems like Antonio and crew just really had no clue what to expect. Maybe 100 would show up? 200? 500? 1200? 4400? I've read that if more people show up than you planned your permit for, you can get a hefty fine... Better just pull some shit so that everyone's day is seriously compromised and there's no liability for me! YAY!

And then seeing the attitude towards the garbage pickup... lol...
>>
>>8966974
>>8966928
>>8966491
>>8966322
fucking gold!
>>
>"But even worse other groups are continuing these mistakes"
>>
>>8967275
wat
>>
>>8967275 >>8968584
I contacted a few of the upcoming cities parks departments that have cosplay gatherings and/or picnics upcoming and it seems that none of them have any form of a permit. Seems this crap is widespread across Ontario
>>
File: 1460743464412.png (847KB, 799x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460743464412.png
847KB, 799x600px
>>8968852

So you're saying everyone including Antonio has been operating their events without permits.

Everyone was aware of this.

Then Antonio decided to be the one guy to step up and enforce a by-law even the city wasn't going to enforce and scare away everyone from the CHG event.

Then afterwards still go and throw an event without a permit.

Then after getting his event shut down, phone every other cosplay event to get them shut down too.

Most butthurt dude ever.
>>
>>8968910
Not saying Antonio or everyone in the past who's run events. Just seems more upcoming events(from now) have no permit, even though several of them claim to have one. I guess some haven't learned from Roger and now Antonio's mistakes and just want to continue this loop of stupidity
>>
>>8968910
Opps, left my tag outta the last one. Nowhere in my post did I say he reported these events. Most of the cities I contacted said they found the events themselves with no one reporting them. So please don't put words into my mouth and try and flame people for me
>>
File: 1458629693987.gif (567KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
1458629693987.gif
567KB, 300x456px
>>8968952

> Most of the cities I contacted said they found the events themselves with no one reporting them.

You honestly just admitted to calling into the various cities to ask them about the permits for the events.

How is it that you can't go one sentence without lying?
>>
File: anto.jpg (273KB, 503x914px) Image search: [Google]
anto.jpg
273KB, 503x914px
The "official statement" is up now
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.