[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Check out this video of Vic lasanga yelling at some "yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

File: godwhy.png (618KB, 800x438px) Image search: [Google]
godwhy.png
618KB, 800x438px
Check out this video of Vic lasanga yelling at some "you're all going to hell" protesters.
https://youtu.be/LVt81yaqv4s

I was actually just at this con myself today and saw these people, they frequent cons in the area and usually get asked to leave.
>>
>>8908206
Oh man, I hate these protesters too. Vic Mceggnog can be a dick sometimes but I think he's completely in the right telling off the "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL" guys.
>>
>>8908213
Agreed, but at the same time I don't think they should be given any attention either. Just ignore 'em.
>>
>>8908206
I'm a christian and thr way they spread the message...
I just can't...
>>
File: 5vwPkEd.gif (113KB, 278x400px) Image search: [Google]
5vwPkEd.gif
113KB, 278x400px
I. I'm not even religious but that was honestly a little touching desu
>>
vic is the hero cosplay deserves
>>
>>8908250
If he wasn't creepy and an asshole sometimes yeah, sure.
>>
It's things like this that make Vic shine way more than his shitty Christmas albums he sells in July.
>>
File: tumblr_niq6dfaArN1rrda62o1_500.jpg (51KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niq6dfaArN1rrda62o1_500.jpg
51KB, 500x585px
That warmed by stone cold heart

just a little bit
>>
>>8908206
These asshats remind me of the guy that hangs around my university occasionally. He stands around in a public area and tells everyone they are going to hell.

Most students know that he is actively trying to provoke an attack so that he can sue the attacker and the university. Although there are a few who will get in verbal arguments with him. I did hear a story of a lesbian couple that made out in front of him for a few minutes. He yelled my brother (who is pretty goth looking) was going to hell and my brother responded by yelling "Woo Hoo".

Props to Vic I don't think I could have stayed as calm as Vic in that situation. I avoid these people for a reason.
>>
>vic being a christcuck
>oh what a surprise he's a pedo
>getting worked by guys that intentionally provoke response

DEUS VULT ON EVERYONE INVOLVED
>>
>>8908206
Vic's showing off some of his trademark ego in this, but at least it's for a good cause. Their responses are so preprogrammed it's disgusting. I agree that you shouldn't engage these people, but Vic's knows how to work a crowd, so he can get a lot more mileage out of it.

We had a guy like this at my university, too; the best response I saw was a guy who was clearly a theater major starting up a song circle around him. It was some folksy hippy thing, and it completely shut the guy down. If you argued with him, or tried to offend him, he could shout back at you, but he couldn't do anything about singing; it drowned out his speech, and if he yells at people for singing peacefully, he looks like even more of a dick.
>>
If I didn't know this person I'd think it was a parody, but she's completely serious. Stumbled onto it after she spammed the Harucon event with her "manga"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl4y-r9i408&feature=youtu.be
>>
Ahh. He just got a little cooler in my book lol. I might just have to give him a fist bump for this when i see him at the next con in a few months.
>>
>>8908206
I asked my super religious mom what she thought of people like this. Can a mom disown so-called members of her own religion? Because I think mine did.
>>
I refuse to believe these people are actually Christian. I feel like it's some elaborate hoax, but I can't figure out the real motive.
>>
File: uwFKD10.jpg (110KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
uwFKD10.jpg
110KB, 720x960px
NC con regular here

These people have started showing up at all of the conventions here in NC. And what do you expect? We are (shamefully) the buckle of the Bible Belt. Usually we just kinda brush them off and ignore them, and some people play games with them. It just kind of became part of the experience.

After going through the horrid weeaboo/Vic-loving stage, and coming to terms with him just being a douche, this makes me respect him.

Vic does sermons on the sunday of every con he attends. I don't know if people really go to it, but he does it anyway. If anyone was able to step up to them with some backup, its him.

Good job Vic. You may not have really stopped them, or even changed their minds, but you showed the con community that these people are jokes.
>>
>>8908895
Kinda like WBC, these kinds of religious protesters are there to start shit more than anything. They're dying for someone to get into a physical fight with them so they can sue for money and act like they're such a poor poor victim.
>>
>>8908897
Never forget.
https://youtu.be/jH0mHotWOcQ?t=3m
>>
>>8908910
Shit my bad, skip to 3 minutes in.
>>
>MY interpretation of this bronze age book is correct, because reasons!
>no, MINE is!

this is all i see
>>
File: 1374627636030.jpg (338KB, 633x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1374627636030.jpg
338KB, 633x1000px
>>
>>8908897
I'm from NC too and they show up at a lot events around the area from pride parades to political events. A lot of younger folks try to talk to them and engage them to get a reaction but they're not worth anyone's time. I actually sort of feel bad for them because it seems like all they do with their lives is tell people that they're going to burn in hell.
>>
File: tumblr_n8bthlvKfr1r81mwro1_540.jpg (169KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8bthlvKfr1r81mwro1_540.jpg
169KB, 540x720px
>>8908931
>>
File: vicmigvic.png (114KB, 1049x777px) Image search: [Google]
vicmigvic.png
114KB, 1049x777px
>>8908206
>Those tight-lipped smiles as the protesters pretend to listen to McNugget and try to think about what to say next

Also, pic related not cringe, but obligatory.
>>
>>8908895
>see's these protestors at convention.
>make small group in front of signs
>take group photo.
Never engage these people folks. But feel free to treat them like a tourist attraction.
>>
>>8908897
>pizza
>>
>>8908940
the fact that nia's dumb trip is the reply is triggering me.
>>
File: youlikeit.gif (924KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
youlikeit.gif
924KB, 400x400px
>>8908910
Need to get some skimpy dressed female cosplayers to dance around in front of him and when he pops a chubby ridicule him mercilessly that he is going to hell.
>>
>>8908614
Why is she saying lolitas love slaves?
>>
>>8908940
Why is Vic so bad?

Did I miss something?
>>
>>8910202
He's generally rude to con staff and acts like a primadonna wherever he goes. Not to mention his fanbase can be obnoxious.
>>
File: 1443113737577.png (305KB, 720x619px) Image search: [Google]
1443113737577.png
305KB, 720x619px
>>8908206
>those stone smiles from the protestors
>Vic's "they have to know god loves them" when some probably aren't even religious
>the back and forth that clearly isn't going anywhere
>Vic getting increasingly aggressive and raising tone when he first started out near-whisper and calm thinking he could change minds
>Vic fucking yelling, walking away, coming back, and causing a scene

The bible clearly shows that god is wrathful, the protestors are right. There's also a bunch of bullshit lifestyle rules that get cherrypicked because no christian wants to adhere to them. But the reason is because the character of god was written by various people, hence 'god' in the bible has varying humanistic flaws. Not that Vic was ever professional but I know people who have been fired for less.
>>
Is Vic the type of guy you would find at a Donald Trump rally?
>>
I love to hate Vic. It gives me life. Does anyone else feel this way?
>>
File: 3684385318361.jpg (39KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
3684385318361.jpg
39KB, 385x385px
>>8908206

>tfw everyone you know has met vic lasanga at least once
>I met him 8 years ago, back when I was a wittle scared con cub
>see him pretty much every year at a con walking around
>pretty much a living con meme now

Where did the time go? It feels like yesterday when I met him playing piano.
I don't ever care about the guy, it's just that he's become part of the culture.
Something feels off when he isn't attending and i'm not routinely avoiding his panels etc.

feelsbadman.jpg
>>
Perhaps Vic is atoning for his own sins against the con community by doing this.

Propably not but meh.
>>
>>8910605

There's a con I go to every year that Vic is almost always at, and somehow, without fail, I always run into him. Every year I tell my friends I am NOT going to see Vic anywhere, and I'll mistakenly end up in a line for his autograph, see him walking around, go to the wrong panel room and end up at his panel instead of what I wanted... I understand that feel, anon. It's kind of a comfort to know he's there. Even though I want to avoid him.
>>
>>8910605
>met him in person about 6 years ago
>backstage at cosplay contest he was hosting
>freaking out at everyone because nobody had a wig cap for his wig or some shit
>hand him one of my wig nets bc that's the best literally anyone could do
>snatches it from me grumbling
>some staff peasant finally sources a cap
>throws my wig net to the ground
>doesn't say another word
He's honestly one of the most uncomfortable people to be around and I can't imagine how tone-deaf his fans must be to tolerate his attitude.
>>
>>8908206
But did he invite them to his church panel?
>>
File: VF3T3yw.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
VF3T3yw.gif
134KB, 340x340px
This happened at Triad. I was there to witness this. :P
>>
File: deadpool-heaven-or-hell.gif (999KB, 245x169px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool-heaven-or-hell.gif
999KB, 245x169px
>>8908931
>>
I'm wondering how long it'll take these assholes to start turning up at UK conventions. The UK isn't as religious as the US but i'm sure there are some waddling around.
>>
can't we just use this thread to share cringy stories of vic migwhoganu? I like reading those.
>>
>>8908206
>>8908910
>Protestors here are the exact same.
> OP's video is 2016
> Second is 2014

Do these people just have nothing to do on the weekend of Animazement? These same exact two people make time out of their lives to protest at this one convention for 3 years in a row. What dedication.
>>
>>8914302
Literally kill yourself
>>
>>8914308
That would be a mortal sin.
>>
>>8914352
To piggyback they also want someone to attack them or start a riot with them so it will get on the news and get them exposure, pity and maybe a juicy lawsuit. Cosplayers are easy targets because they attract a lot of attention and they want one of our crazies to go after them.
>>
>>8908931
This is perfect.
>>
>>8914283
>writings of the Church Fathers make it very clear that parts of the Mosaic laws no longer "apply" to Christians

Yeah, cherrypicking. That video is nothing but a cherrypicked argument and that "diagram" at the end was fucking pathetic.
Might as well say "Welp we can make up whatever bullshit we want to bc reasons like a man died so it erased laws. Ceremonial laws apply only in certain circumstances, and we still hate homos for some logic that's never really explained."
>>
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS AMERICA < ITS A FUCKIN JOKE ON MAP
>>
do we really need two cringe threads on the front page? seriously, pick one >>8909080
>>
>>8916593
You're talking to a guy from /pol/ who doesn't even go here
>>
>>8908334
Your friends are totally cringe. Really? Make out sesh and a sarcastic woo hoo? Yikes.
>>
>>8916728
It's as cringe as that stupid "kiss in" the LBGTQAWTFBBQ community planned at chick fil a.
>>
File: 1457658451849.png (216KB, 314x320px) Image search: [Google]
1457658451849.png
216KB, 314x320px
>>8914283
YES, They actually were protesting the convention itself. I was there to witness this all happen. They personally told me and many others that anime is sinful and other shit like that. So yes, they were protesting the convention.
>>
>>8910520
>>8910202
Also he is pretty much a pedophile. Creeps on and is innapropriate with his underage fans sometimes.
>>
>>8908897
Does everyone from a batshit southern state use the term "buckle of the Bible belt"? I feel like you all day that
>>
Wait how come only some posts got janitored and not the whole thread.
>>
>>8908206
Yo, this is the crazy couple that protests outside Animazement in NC every year.
>>
>>8914299
Pretty much. This couple is out there all weekend every year and have been since I think the second year that the con has been at the Raleigh Convention Center. Though from OP's video, it looks like they're branching out to more conventions.
>>
Please. As if him telling off those fags makes him any better when he's homophobic as fuck (J. Michael Tatum and Greg Ayres hate his guts) and gropes underage girls at cons. Him doing this one good little deed doesn't mean shit, nigga.
>>
>>8917089
>(J. Michael Tatum and Greg Ayres hate his guts)
Do they really? gimme deets
>>
>>8917089
Can't name any names (because I'm shit with VA names) but can confirm that at least on the East Coast, Vic is pretty much heavily disliked by his colleagues.

>go to guests uncensored panel years ago at con Vic is at
>Vic obviously doesn't show up but some VAs do
>they're already tipsy and drinking more during the panel
>someone asks something regarding how people in the VA field get along, probably asking if you have to suck up to get your foot in the door
>VAs start talking about other VAs they like, then VAs they can't stand
>this leads to ripping on Vic for a good ten minutes
>drunk VAs decide it would be hilarious to call Vic
>they dial his phone and put it up to the mic
>phone rings and rings, no answer
>VAs start shitting on Vic again for not picking up the phone
>best guest panel I've been to ever
>>
>>8908206
Vic is so full of shit but I love him for it...
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.