[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finland thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: 800_suomen_lippu.jpg (15KB, 468x351px) Image search: [Google]
800_suomen_lippu.jpg
15KB, 468x351px
I bet you came here to check if there's a new one after Yukicon.

Well, now there is. How did it go? Lots of youngsters and boob drama, but Kokoustamo was a really nice place.
>>
File: 1337348521076.jpg (306KB, 593x463px) Image search: [Google]
1337348521076.jpg
306KB, 593x463px
I can't believe some kids are proclaiming with a straight face that that Ryuko cosplayer might get raped in that outfit and if she did it'd be her fault. What the heck, people?
>>
>>8887795

We do not need two of these.
>>
The boobgate thing is ridiculously overplayed in my opinion but hey, that's what you get in such a boring, drama-free scene that doesn't have anything else to talk about. Some security guy tells a girl to cover up and that's the story of the century. Sex apparently does sell.
>>
There's #tissigate and the trainwreck that was Yukicon and NCC and you stay silent. But when a well-known cosplayer looks pregnant, you lose your minds. I'm disappointed in you, Finnish seagulls.

Here's Ilona's thoughts about #tissigate: http://ilonacosplay.blogspot.fi/2016/02/tissikohu-yukicon-ja-jonnet-ei-muista.html
>>
>>8889177
She thinks she's being "kärkäs" by writing a short excerpt with crowdpleasing pointers she picked up from twitter? This blog post literally brought nothing to the whole conversation.

I heard rumors that the NCC originally had more participants but most of them cancelled because they didn't get a confirmation mail for their participation or any info beforehand. Looking at yukicon's overall quality I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
I still do not understand why we need two Finland threads but hey...

Cosplaywise Yukicon was a rather big mess. The dressing rooms had a couple of mirrors and an iron, that's nice. But when I was at the ladies' dressing room, someone's mom had hogged a corner there and kept staring while I was changing maybe half a meter from them (room rather full so I had no other spot). Talk about awkward. At least in Desucon someone's mom does not stare at my boobs and butt.
>>
>>8889184

I've heard the same thing, too. It was all kinds of messy and some people got super stressed about it, so no wonder. Lucky we at least got two decent competitors on stage.
>>
>>8889405
>>8889184
This was confirmed in the post they just put up. The participants were missing because of "communication issues" in the cosplay team and a few of them getting sick on the day of the competition.

I think Finland should withdraw from the NCC already. Nobody is interested in it anymore and Närcon keeps messing up the whole thing.
>>
>>8890466

I'm kinda hoping this would be the last NCC team to go to Närcon and face the imminent shittiness. Wish some other convention or country could just take over NCC, but Närcon is sitting on it and won't let go.

How about Nordic countries would just make a new international competition concept and make sure Närcon wouldn't get a chance to even host the local qualifiers? Just trash the old NCC and make a new, much better concept without those money-grubbing Närcon thugs? That would be cool!
>>
>>8890623
As a swede, i fully support this. Lots of the good cosplayers in Sweden really hate Närcon because how they treat them, so if there were to be another big contest for the nordic contries they probably would want to compete, but they don't want to now due to Närcon
>>
>>8890623
>>8890623
Making an international competition costs a lot of money organizations don't have and takes effort nobody wants to put into a contest, or is capable to do it right. Sadly Närcon is the only one that can afford to host NCC, but they don't have the competence to do it well. The Finnish teams have always had difficulties at Närcon but apparently the last team was the first one to go public with it after being royally screwed over. Considering this I'm still surprised Finland didn't withdraw after the last year's fiasco.
>>
>>8887921
backstory?
>>
>>8887921
They seem to have dyslexia and some other disabilities as well since they are studying in Bovallius. That might explain why their opinions and writing style differ from the norm.
>>
>>8890752
>retards being retards

It's a selfmade joke.
>>
>>8890752
I'm sure all the people @ twitter are really happy for making fun of a disabled person. Bovallius is basically for retarded people.
>>
>>8890769
My thoughts exactly
>>
>>8889405
The interest to compete may wane considerably if you don't know until a week before the con if you're accepted as a contestant or not.
>>
>>8890623
it wouldn't be surprising if this year wound up to be the last year Finland takes part in the NCC. Like said above, Närcon has been shitty throughout the NCC history, but the last team was more vocal about it. If the backlash from last year holds no impact and things stay the same, I doubt no one wants to sent people to another county to have a bad time.
>>
So did anyone go to winter nekocon? Was it good?
>>
>>8896548
Nobody went to Winter Nekocon.
>>
File: Ccy-O2qXEAAaCWZ.jpg (157KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ccy-O2qXEAAaCWZ.jpg
157KB, 1024x768px
>>8896588
I confirm that.
>>
did anyone take pics from yukicon?
>>
Anyone know that tall aristocratic fin dude? He has long blonde hair a goatee and wears black.

I could have swore I saw him, I want to tell him I fell in love with him.
>>
>>8897084
I think everyone is in love with him.
>>
>>8897084
>>8897330
Selfpost detected
>>
>>8897084
He's one of the most ridiculous guys I've met. Not to mention he looks like a complete tool.
>>
>>8897084
You mean Dandy?
>>
>>8896588

750 people did but the main organizer claims it's more than before, even though there were 1000 people in Nekocon 2011.
>>
>>8897084
I think he and macabrelolita used to date
>>
>>8899540
I think he has dated 70% of Finnish lolitas at one point of time or another. I've been hanging around the lolita scene since 2005 and he is always someone's boyfriend.
>>
>>8899540
>>8899572
Macabrelolita is batshit crazy so no wonder this is news in a past tense. All Finnish lolitas swarm around him like sharks ready to bite once he dumps another crazy bitch.
>>
>>8899773
>Macabrelolita is batshit crazy
tell me more
>>
>>8899773
Ain't you a little bit dramatic? There are plenty of lolitas who don't like him and the scene exists outside of ring III too. Not to mention there have been lots of newbies lately.
>>
>>8899773
>>8899908
Agreed, you can't just claim someone is batshit and not give deets.
>>
>>8899773
Who's Macabrelolita?
>>
>>8899572
I always thought all lolitas were lesbian.
>>
>>8899572
Actually I've been around 2009.
>>8897084
Made my day. Thank you.
>>
>>8897084
>>8897330
>>8899308
>>8899316
>>8899540
>>8899572
>>8899773
>>8900776

This guy???
>>
>>8903099
I was joking when I suggested Dandy. I'm quite sure something like that about him wouldn't be posted here.
>>
>>8903099
what the fuck this guy was in my class in uni
I never come to this board but the one time I do I see this shit
>>
>>8903099

I'm so disappointed he's apparently not into casual fun.
>>
>>8897330
noup
>>
File: arman lol.jpg (48KB, 503x301px) Image search: [Google]
arman lol.jpg
48KB, 503x301px
>>8903099
>>8897084
>>8897330
>>8899308
>>8899316
>>8899540
>>8899572
>>8899773
>>8900776

You guys are fucking creepy
>>
>>8903371
>This guy???
Oooooh yeah, he so dreamy senpai.
>>
Is there any website where upcoming cons are listed? It would be nice to know where and when the cons are taking place.
>>
how real is the autism in ebinland?
>>
>>8907103
This calendar includes pretty much everything!
https://confluence.tracon.fi/display/CONCON/Tapahtumakalenteri
>>
>>8899572
>I think he has dated 70% of Finnish lolitas

Someone has to have nudes. I demand nudes of him.
>>
>>8907210
Of the chart.
>>
Cosvision published their program or well most of it. Nothing really to be excited about, I'm bit disappointed.

inb4 Cosvision > should not be surprised about disappointments.
>>
>>8910636
Why is there so few? Only the big hall and two other rooms. And after seeing what the programs are about I think same as you.
>>
>>8903099
This ugly guyis considered hot enough to be swooned over by lolitas?
Senpai im way better looking and can buy all that gay fashion shit hes wearing twice over. Brb fucking hot yuro lolitas
>>
>>8910636
>expecting anything worthwhile from cosvision
They might have Volpin, sure, but consider how the last time they got GoHs they didn't really use them. Nobody even went to see their programs.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.