[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dutch thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 48

Dutch thread.

Any pics from previous cons?
>>
couldn't make it to atsunacon but I'll be lurking
>>
>>8887839
tsunacon
>fix'd
>>
Can your southern neighbours sneak in here too? We're too tiny for our own thread, plus a lot of you come over for our cons too.

Anyone think the new spring edition of FACTS will indeed be worth all the hype they're making of it? Didn't like it last year, something felt off. I'll appreciate the bigger space if it's used well.
>>
I'm looking forward to the odottemita competition at Tomocon. That's going to be so much trash. Even the fat love live creeper is joining.
>>
>>8892045
Tbh I'm not even sure why Belgium exists, there's literally nothing there
>>
>>8892112
who knows mang, who knows
>>
Osharecon anyone?
>>
>>8892112
>chocolate
>fries
>comic books
>adorably silly accents
Nothing there? More like everything you'll ever need is there
>>
>>8892166
I bought a ticket but I'm not sure if I'll go. Also bought a workshop ticket.
>>
Since this was a point in the last thread, what's with all these unnecessary cons popping up lately?

I'd much rather have a con like Abunai sorting it's shit out and becoming a decent 'big' con, then 20 small ones scattered during the entire year.
>>
I wish the Dutch threads where a bit more gezellig.
Anyone have con pics to share? W.i.p.s? Coords? Anything?
>>
>>8887768
Anyone coming to Made In Asia?
>>
>>8892485
Guess I'll share this pretty cute cos vid from formula cosplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpwcFGy1HM8

or if you prefer some stuff from a bigger con, this tsuna vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KFcuL-NBUA

I personally quite like cosplay videos as they get me motivated to work on cosplay myself.
What do people here think of cosvids(the dutch ones specifically)?
>>
>>8892045
I'm more excited to see the MCM Comic Con Belgium. They should be able to deliver, but I'm afraid it'll be too much focused on french speaking people

next up: comic con brussels
>>
>>8892532
I really like G&J Productions and their vids. Most others are okay, though of course there's also the occasional cringy Naruto CMV
>>
>>8892532
That first vid has some serious auto zoom issues.

I thought this vid was really adorable, even though the girl strikes the same pose very often
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ5FQ4RYeqc

As for Belgian cons, I've only ever visited Atsusacon in 2013 and that was really boring. Don't know if they improved though.
>>
Anyone have some sauce on whats happening with the tsunacon staff? I heard there was some drama (yet again).
>>
new fantasy fair in Belgium (think elf fantasy fair):
eftopia fantasy fair

13+14 August
>>
Is anyone going to Dutch Comic Con this year?
>>
I'm not into comics at all. But if people are that's fine. I'm not going to be the asshole yelling 'cosplay is only for anime, go to a fantasy fair'.

But I'm getting really tired of all the posts in CosplayNL being like "look at my fugly ita corset with cheap lace I'm going to wear for DCC" and "I'm going to be Día de Muertos Jack for DCC".

It's not cosplay if you're just wearing ugly shit and I wish we could go back to actual cosplay related topics. (Inb4 'but cosplaynl always sucks')
>>
>>8894352
I heard Atsusa last year felt empty because of bad usage of space. That and probably that the biggest event in the city was going on during the con, kek.
>>
>>8899254
I am going both days. I didn't go last year and some of my friends told me they really enjoyed it last year.
So i though why not, I had no other plans anyway.
>>
>>8900951
I really liked CosplayNL when actual discussions were still allowed. Now it's just this junkyard where young cosplayers come to ask obvious questions and to get horrible advice from other noobs. I especially hate the "What should I cosplay?!" questions, like jesus you couldn't even be bothered to pick out a character, how much spoonfeeding do you need?
>>
>>8901022
Lots of the communities with the 12-16 year olds are into spoonfeeding. Also those kids need to be handled with "zijden handschoentjes". They can't handle jack shit.
>>
>>8901022
Yeah this exactly. And then there is a small group of decent cosplayers spamming who think they're super amazing.

I think I saw a post yesterday where someone asked "which character should I cosplay? Any character is fine." How is any character fine if you don't even know the series? I should've recommended some hentai MC.
>>
>>8901057
>I should've recommended some hentai MC
do it
>>
File: recommendation.png (67KB, 423x246px) Image search: [Google]
recommendation.png
67KB, 423x246px
>>8901071
>>
>>8902792
OH SHIIIIIT
>>
>>8902792
yesss, thank you anon
>>
When will the Osharecon program be added to the site?
>>
>>8908421
Looks like never.

By the way, what happened with this DCC photo book scam? Are they still going through with that?
>>
>>8908421
Dunno about the site but it's already on the facebook page.
>>
>>8908442
>>8908564
Looks like they heard me haha, it's up on the site now.
Pretty bummed the nail workshop and harajuku FS are at the same time, I was going to participate in both.
>>
>dvw geen cosplay vd

W-wie mag ik op Skype toevoegen?
>>
>>8910448
That's pretty sad but a Dutch /cgl/ groupchat sounds fun. Anyone up for that? Or does it maybe already exist?
>>
>>8910579
Lijkt me inderdaad leuk. Post anders even je skypenaam, dan kan ik je alvast toevoegen aan de groep
>>
>>8892112
If anything there's too much. Why does an insignificant country like Belgium have 12 conventions?
>>
Who is going to Osharecon? And which activities do you look forward to?
>>
>>8910825
does anyone know if this convention will be held in one big room like last year?
I coudn't hear any of the lectures last year because of the music being so loud,
>>
>>8914356
I believe they have separate rooms now..
They better have.
>>
How old are the Dutch comm members on average?
>>
>>8914879
What comm in particular? Cosplay or Jfash/lolita?
>>
>>8914887
Should've specified. I meant the lolita comm.
>>
>>8914879
Most active members are between 18-25. I think most of the very active groups are around 21 now.
>>
>>8914909
Damn, I'm old...
>>
>>8895207
Weekend after Castlefest, not really a smart move...
>>
>>8910825
I'm going but I wish the Shironuri Showdown and lolita fashion show didn't overlap. I might end up running back and forth between the two.

>>8914356
The map says there's a separate lecture room.
>>
Is the lolita shop in the netherlands worth going to? From the website it doesn't look like they have much
>>
>>8916340
Which shop do you mean?
>>
>>8915748
>Castlefest

castlefest is doing their own belgian version version called 'Myths and Magic' on the 3th and 4th of September

We need even more cons and events, more I tell ya!
>>
Gaat iemand naar elfia dit jaar?
>>
>>8916468
I'll be there both days. It's one of my favourite events.
>>
>>8916468
Yaaasssss
My costume is pretty lame but whatever. This year I'd rather go in something simple and relax than bust my ass over something complex and spend the entire weekend being stressed and sleep-deprived.
>>
>>8916468
yes! both days, I love this event so much.
I not sure if I'll be going in costume though, I always went in costume but it's so hard to walk around and enjoy the event that way. Last year I didn't see much of the event because of it and I noticed that photographers get really offended when you turn them down.
>>
>>8916028
The shironuri show down is going to be disappointed probably. They should've bring in minori who knows what she is doing, not these copycats. I would say spend more attention on the fashionshow.

There are still tickets at the door right? Can't wait for the Lolita fashionshow! Also interested if there is any cute shops for accessorizing my new dress.
>>
>>8916573
To bad osharecon is sold out, we will miss you fujoshi.
>>
>>8916587
They still have tickets at the door, online is sold out.

>>8916573
Minori would be way too expensive for such a small con.
>>
>>8910825
Me! Im so excited for osharecon! Really interesting to see all these substyles. Looking forwards to the shironuri showdown. I wasn't there last year (did not even knew what jfashion was back then,) but on the video on osharecons facebook they looked amazing. Also there for Orochi, I love that band so much! really exited for tomorrow
>>
>>8916468
went to Arcen twice, last time I went as Rincewind
>>
>>8916340
Summer tales boutique is worth it just for the decor and the friendly owner. They have more than the webshop says.
>>8916390
Oh yes that's true. Why...why so much!
>>8916468
Both days to prance around!

Kinda sad that I have to miss Osharecon, but I have a job tryout, which is cool. Lemme know how it was gulls.
>>
>>8917957
Okay thanks. Just wondering becauaw its a 2hrs drive but I need new basics!
>>
>>8910825
I'll be there! It's one of my first cons so I'm pretty curious and excited. Hoping to meet some new friends.
>>
>>8910825
I'm not going this year. I went last year and it was really not special. To be honest, I don't really connect with the lolita comm even though they're all lovely ladies from what I've witnessed, I guess I just feel silly trying to befriend people just because you wear the same type of clothes.

Tell me if I missed anything/it was better than last year!
>>
How (un)fashionable is the dutch lolita comm?
>>
This may sound weird but does any dutch loli want to be my friend/senpai? I'm looking to get back into the style and would like to actually have friends to wear it out with this time round.
>>
>>8918172
I personally think that the community is not that fashionable. >>8918178
>>
>>8918178
I'm a lone Dutch loli too. I feel you
>>
>>8918453
W-well, if you wanna talk or anything, my info is in the friends thread.
>>
So, what do you guys think of osharecon?
>>
>>8919231
For a Japanese fashion convention there sure are a lot of fat guys in jeans/sweatpants hanging around. A few of them are definitely there by themselves, too.
>thirsty neckbeards pls go
>>
>>8919231
I really expected more of it.
>>
File: 1394481787074.png (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1394481787074.png
30KB, 400x400px
H-how do I get a qt Nederlandse /cgl/ gf? ;_;
(besides being Dirk Donderlul)
>>
>>8919460
/r9k/ pls leave
>>
>>8919407
What did you miss?
>>
>>8919276
I also saw a sport team, something anime cons dream of.
>>
>>8919231
It's not worth it imo. maybe only if you go with friends and pretend to have a really good time. Also, biggest weebfest I've ever witnessed
>>
>>8919705
Not that anon but judging by the attendees, more actual information about various fashion styles would be immensely helpful. Katie tried to explain some things but it was definitely not enough. If the con was attracting people who knew what they were doing then the current programming wouldn't be an issue but with all the confused cosplayers and ita train wrecks I think everyone would benefit from something like a lolita 101 panel.

>>8920068
This. If I hadn't been with friends I would've been outta there in an hour. Maybe it's because I've never been to an anime con but I've never seen so many clown wigs and naked fat rolls spilling out of badly fitting dresses in my life. Do these people not check themselves out in the mirror before leaving the house?
>>
www.osharecon.nl/uncategorized/sayonara-lovies/
>After discussing this, we decided that there won’t be a 3rd edition.

Seems like a good choice to me. Since they didn't really improve from last year, I doubt a lot of people would go next year.
>>
Osharecon for me had too little too offer. Fashions shows were too short. There was nothing to do outside looking through the small dealerroom if there wasn't anything on the program. Animecons at least have a good gameroom, DDR, Karaoke, mangalibrary and other stuff to fill in the time between shows and lectures.
>>
>>8919231
I also expected more. Aside of two fashion shows and the shironuri show down, there weren't any activities I was interested in. And the lolita fashion show and shironuri show down were at the same time, unfortunately. I liked the maid cafe, but that's not specific j-fashion related. The con was only fun, because I was there with friends. After a few hours I still was kinda bored.

There weren't many attendees. Many attendees left after a few hours. It was definitely not sold out, like the organisation told at their facebook. I also felt bad for the dealers, it seems like they were having a hard time selling things.

I missed j-fashion related 101 panels and more advanced panels. I would like to have learned something at a con like this. More activities would be fun too. Outfit contests, a quiz, j-fashion related Q&A's for example.
>>
>>8920678
Agreed on the Jfash-related activities especially. I mean decorating pocky and listening to some chick sing anime songs is great and all, but that's more something you'd expect at an anime convention. It's no wonder there were so many weebs and most decent lolitas (can't speak for other Jfashions personally) stayed away.
>>
>>8892485
Found these photos from Tsunacon in Feb its not a lot and dont know the guy.

Go to Facebook and look for the page kjcphotography168 he has some con photos from Tsunacon last month. For some reason i can't post links ?
>>
Osharecon was terrible. To think they wanted it to make it work till 0:00 in the evening was a huge mistake beforehand. Panels did not get the right amount of attention. Why would you place interesting panels like shironuri showdown and the Lolita fashionshow together? As lolita model in the fashionshow I couldn't participate in the shironuri panel but I was able to talk with the shironuris afterwards and luckily they where kind enough to give me tips. I felt like that was the only worthy thing I have learned about jfashion that day.

The bands did not suck, but everyone who watched the shows must've felt bad for them, it was awkward and dead, perhaps that is why we cheered for them.

The dealerroom was small and not to bad. I loved several artists and osharecon did look at shops fit for jfashion.

Call me salty but I was very disappointed. I left directly after Orochi because it was a hot mess. Let's just go to under the sea and forget about osharecon.
>>
>>8920713
>tfw no ticket for UtS
>>
>>8920713
Such praise for shironuri, but did they really deserve it? I wasn't that impressed by their shironuri. They all looked very home-made to me and got way to much praise by everyone at the con... The one with the Barret was sorta cute. But the other two looks like they wanted to be batman with those heavy dark colours around their eyes. The one with the pearl wig I canot even deal with, was that even shironuri? I found it very strange..... This how Japanese streetfashion is getting wreckt by Western civilizations. Atleast the gyarus looked cute and creative this year.
>>
Anyone going to Tomocon?
http://www.tomocon.nl/

there's sunday tickets available still and I live super close but I dont have weeb friends
>>
>>8920742
Ik wil best meegaan met je, post anders even je Skype? :p
>>
>>8920747
wietse.kuipers
>>
I feel like Oshare kind off false advertised. In their post about how they are going to stop they mention that this year was meant to be smaller than last and as guest I think that is something I would have liked to know beforehand. Things from last year were definitely missing like karaoke and a fashion contest.
>>
Why do we have so many cons and why do they all suck?

I really wish there were more 3-day cons with hotels so cons would fel more like small vacations instead of something you'll get bored of in a few hours.
>>
Sad to hear about Osharecon.
Which cons are actually worth going to? Right now on my list are: Dutch comic con, Abunai and Animecon.
>>
>>8920747
niet gelukt of?
>>
>>8919828
Yeah, I totally expected some girls to go full fujoshi on them. But they either kept their power level, or it's just not the same thing as their 2D husbandos
>>
>>8920740
>home-made

How is this a problem? Especially considering two wear Mori-Shironuris.
>>
From a dealer's perspective, Osharecon was a small scale disaster. The attendee numbers were really low, I think there were even more dealers than last year, and people just didn't seem to want to spend any money. Everyone did badly.
I posted about this in the artist alley thread as well, but osharecon didn't deliver what they promised. The tables were smaller than promised. They said they had 500 attendees last year and were expecting a "similar number" this year, which is difficult to achieve if you're sold out at 300 tickets.
I didn't expect the con to be as big as last year, but they advertised it as such when they were clearly planning a much smaller con. The dealerroom was just too big for the amount of visitors. I get that they wanted to offer their visitors a varied dealerroom, but they really screwed over their dealers this way.

Does anyone feel like there were actually 300 people? It felt like maybe 150 to me.

Anyway, yeah, it's good that this was the last osharecon. They're right, it has potential as a concept. They're just not using that potential at all.
>>
>>8921643
Them saying they sold was the biggest mystery. I felt like there were about eighty people, but then again I didn't stay very long...
>>
>>8921643
They said they were sold out, but the only thing that happened was that the deadline for buying online tickets expired. The dealerroom could have done without all the plushies and it was mostly accessories.
>>
>>8922270
What the hell was up with that Pokémon plush stand...they took up so much space....
>>
>>8921643
>>8922252
There definitely weren't 300 people. Maybe 100 max.

>>8922270
I didn't get why there were so many plushies in the first place. What do those have to do with Jfashion? Plushie backpacks and keychains I can understand, but regular Pokémon plushies? Especially so damn many of them?

I feel bad for not spending more money in the dealer room but they just didn't have anything I was looking for. I had hoped to buy a red head accessory, but couldn't find anything. Kind of sad, really.
>>
There were a lot of trainwrecks...
>>
>>8922290
I had brought along a bit of spending money, but there wasn't much that fit with my aesthetic.
>>
>>8922252
>>8922270
"Het is gebeurd: WE ZIJN UITVERKOCHT! Een paar minuten voor sluiting zijn de laatste online tickets verkocht. Door de goede online verkoop zullen er aan de deur slechts een tiental kaartjes verkocht worden voor de deurprijs. Wij hebben er veel zin in!"

They claim to have sold out. Dunno how true that is though.
>>
>>8922648
I doubt it, it just seemed so empty.
>>
>>8922670
I keep seeing this coming back, but how long did Oshare go for? 300 people spread over 6 hours can make any event seem empty.
Asking because I wasn't there.
>>
>>8922480
Oh I brought plenty of spending money, there just wasn't anything I wanted to spend it on. Sorry, dealers. I hope you'll do better at whatever next event you go to.

>>8922648
>Een paar minuten voor sluiting
How convenient.

What's better: not selling out but having 100% attendance, or selling out but only having like a third of the people show up?
>>
>>8922711
They went from 12 to... midnight? But I don't know how many people were actually there after 7. Most things closed then.
You're right though, not everyone was there all day. A lot of lolitas got there early and left early, while the gyarus showed up later. There were definitely never more than 100 people there at one time, so 300 still seems like a stretch.
>>
I was also disappointed by Oshare-con. I felt bad for the dealers in the dealer room. Some dealers looked really professional and spend a lot of time and efford on everything. Other dealers...not so much.

Another thing that made me kinda mad was the Harajuku fashion show. The last girl that was part of it was wearing some really wierd outfit more suited for elfia than a japanese fashion event. She even admitted that she wasn't wearing j-fashion. she was just wearing whatever, but that she considered it to be J-fashion enough for a fashion show.

Was I the only one that was kinda pissed off about this? You can't just make up some whakky style and say it's Japanese.
>>
>>8923515
She was supposed to be a OTT shironuri as well, but she was a last minute substitute for someone or something and they didn't have time to work on her makeup, because she came straight out of work. I guess that's also the reason her music was off.
>>
>>8924361
Wouldn't it have been better if they just left her out?
>>
>>8924373
But what is the point of a substitute then?
Beside, she was pale enough to be a shironuri anyway. Have you seen her next to the other shironuri, they had matching skin.
>>
>>8924373
I agree, if you're going to set an example do it right.

>>8924397
Shironuri isn't just being pale, it's a make-up art. Otherwise half of the Netherlands would be doing shironuri daily.
>>
>>8923515
>>8924397
I was going to be in the fashion show but found out last-minute I couldn't go. So I guess she was my substitute.
After reading this thread I'm kinda glad I didn't go.
>>
>>8923515
She rubbed me the wrong way too, teehee I just threw on whatever and because I say it is jfashion it is.

The only picture I found of myself so far has such an unflattering angle, I feel embarrassed by it. Anyone else seen pictures of themselves already?
>>
>>8924872
TheSushiTimes uploaded their pictures this evening, only ones I've seen for now
>>
>>8924872
I'm pretty sure it is a relatively unknown style with the style mostly being based around one shop. Can't remember what it is called, though.
>>
>>8924966
Dolly-kei/Cult party-kei? Because those are the styles that are based around one shop (that I can think off) and she wasn't wearing that.
>>
>>8924893
kek
>>
>>8925945
Can anyone explain to me what this is supposed to be? No offence, but what part of it is supposed to be J-fashion?
>>
>>8925945
... is this >>8923515?

because holy keks am I laughing, regardless or answer
>>
>>8925954
Never mind, after re-reading anon's story and
>elfia suited outfit
it's more likely to be this
>>
>>8925959
It could have passed for shironuri if she had painted her body white..since that's the only rule with the shironuri fashion style.
>>
>>8925959
>>8923515

This is what I meant. If someone can show me the J-fashion this is supposed to go with I will gladly accept it, but it doesn't look like any J-fashion I've seen before.

Please prove me wrong?
>>
>>8923515
>>8925959
>>8924872
>>8924966
>>8926008

Looks like she took inspiration of the gromoire birthday party's. You see pretty OTT/elfia like stuff their.
http://tokyofashion.com/grimoire-tokyo-dolly-kei-vintage-5th/
>>
>>8926019
I'm pretty sure that is it. I've talked to her once about her style and this matches the description.
>>
>>8918453>>8918178
What's wrong with the Dutch lolita fb group, plenty people there to befriend, but yeah you have to talk to them obv.

>>8920068
>>8919705
Yeah well the point was obviously a statements instead of trying to be a real con. Which is sad, why would they do that if they didn't have any fun organizing it.

>>8920696
>>decent
elitist much

Ultimately the atmosphere just wasn't there, that's why people left earlier, that's why people didn't spend much. Lectures and shows were shorter than they planned in and thus you get many empty spots and people getting bored. I think it's a good thing they stopped, if something else will be held in the future it needs to be different.
>>
>>8919460
Dat vraag ik me al af sinds ik naar conventies ga familie
>>
>>8926079
?
>>
>boohoohoo elitism
What I meant is that the majority of girls in our comm who consistently look good were not there. You can’t deny that. There were maybe five good lolitas at Osharecon, max. The rest must’ve known better.
>>
>>8926175

there were maybe 15 lolita's I've seen before at osharecon, and half of them were part of the lolita fashion show. Which means they might've gotten in for free?
>>
>>8926662
Yeah we did
>>
2 days untill Dutch Comic con.
(I really need to finish my cosplay)
Who's going?
>>
File: 1442687888462.png (798KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1442687888462.png
798KB, 1000x1000px
>>8927753
I feel you senpai. I made my entire cosplay this week , almost finished now.
>mfw it's still better than average shit on cosplayNL
>>
Iemand die nog lekker gezellig wil doen op elfia?

Zondag ga ik al met iemand maar zaterdag heb ik nog geen afspraken met mensen.

En paal eens wat meer plaatjes, ik wil leuke cosplay dingen die die men gepland heeft
>>
>>8927753
I'm waiting till my prop paintjob dries so I can do the details. Why is the sun gone...
>>
Anyone found Osharecon photos besides the ones from Sushi Times? That Asian guy with the bad teeth took a lot of photos of my friends and I but I have no idea where to find them.
>>
Well, apparently is an ex-Dutch lolita scamming people. Stories?
>>
>>8927998
search FB for "Kaleidoscopy", he also uploaded some, though I know that if this is the photographer you where looking for you should send them a message, he almost always has more pics then he uploads.
>>
>>8928066
.... choke?
>>
>>8926175
That was obvious yeah, that Osharecon wasn't worth visiting so ofcourse most lolita's were not there (decent or not). Doesn't mean most of the lolita's there weren't decent, just a few newbies that I can forgive (because newbies). But maybe I didn't see the non-decent ones... depends on your definition. What is decent (or not) to you?
>>
>>8928206
No Danchelle.
>>
>>8928066
She owns Lockshop Wigs and it has really bad customer service apparently.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-24-20-22-00.png (895KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-24-20-22-00.png
895KB, 1080x1920px
>>8928066
To be clear, I'm talking about this
>>
>>8928243
>>8928265
>>8928243
A year ago or something I tried to buy a petti from her, and when I paid for it she kept making excuses for not posting it. After 3 weeks I asked my money back from her. I felt really awkward and didn't tell anyone because she was so popular and seemed so nice.
>>
File: Naamloos.png (93KB, 491x926px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos.png
93KB, 491x926px
>>8928066
>>8928265
This is her reaction.
>>
>>8927753
What's everbody wearing to DCC? I'd love to see progress pics and stuff.
>>
Will there be a meetup? I always miss them and I would love to meet more seagulls.
>>
>>8928321
Lmao and if the buyer never put in a claim Danchelle would never never refunded her.

Stupid bitch, this is not how you sell.
>>
>>8928321
I'm assuming the buyer is Finnish. Does somebody know who? Haven't heard anything but wondering who it was.
>>
>>8928577
Word mijn vriendin pls ;_;
>>
>>8929304
Fuck off thirsty creep
>>
>>8928321
Well, she did refund them so what is the issue?
Sometimes things do get lost in the post.
Though it's weird to refund and then say nothing to the buyer.
The question is, who blocked who? Stories conflict.
Did she scam people before?

On a side note, I remember her from long time ago, lmao I always thought she was such a stuck up bitch.
>>
>>8928577
What kind of meet-up?
>>
>>8929509
cgl meetup at dcc
>>
>>8928265
Always send expensive stuff with track and trace though, what an idiot.
>>
>>8929595
I'd be down for that.
>>
>>8927998
The guy you are talking about might be a part of the UWCosplay group so he will propably post them there eventually.
I saw him at the We love japan stand in the dealer room and he definitely fits the description
>>
>>8929652
Yeah, that is like an unspoken rule.
If the buyer is a cheapo and doesn't want to pay for it, chip in or don't sell it to them at all.
If you send it untracked you will probably get ripped off. I don't trust people.
>>
How's DCC?
>>
Any DCC pics?
>>
I really enjoyed DCC today. It was my first time so I didn't know what to expect.

The cosplay compo was a hot mess tho. Fucking weebs blasting my ears out with popipo
>>
>>8931438
>The cosplay compo was a hot mess tho. Fucking weebs blasting my ears out with popipo

Did you really expect anything else?
>>
>>8931438
The cosplay compo on saturday was indeed a shipwreck. Cosplayers that finally won at the ending where all deserved, the others just where a mess from the begin.The miku was just a pain in the ass to look at (, she also took her time. Lasting three full minutes with lamo dance skills), not to mention those pika weeb girls. Defuk was tath about ?
>>
>>8931438
>>8932996
I missed the compo, who won?
>>
>>8932996
Didn't expect anything else. Cosplay competitions over here are sad. To bad that there is only one convention to have nailed that down, the rest just can't organize it and can't push the level up.
>>
Why are Dutch threads so dead?
>>
>>8934316
because tiny ass country with 16m inhabitants
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI3_jzwjjZY

G&J production video about DCC
>>
So what are your plans regarding amsterdam comic con and abunai? I would've liked going to both, but the date is such a fucking shame :(
>>
>>8934651
It's getting almost comical now, the tea party club's anniversary event is on the same date as well. That's three events I would've liked to go to in the same weekend.
I'll probably end up going to abunai. Curious to see how well amsterdam comic con will do.
>>
>>8934651
I'm planning Saturday Abunai and Sunday ACC. Abunai is pretty dead on sunday and I think ACC is not worth it to go 2 days
>>
>>8934327
17 now
>>
>>8934651
I'm going to ACC, considering I life in Noord-Holland.
>>
>>8934787
Hmm this sounds like a really great idea. Think I'll do the same, thanks anon ^-^
>>
>>8934673
I hope they don't pull that stunt next year.
>>
Any idea yet which day will be the lolita meetup at Elfia? I might only go one day and am kind of in a rut with my costume so I might just wear lolita instead.
>>
>>8936060
What are the (onspoken) rules on events like Elfia about cosplay etc. ?
>>
I can't stand Pretzl cosplay anymore. She seems nice but her latest cosplay (MLP) is a wreck. Also was she always so fat?
>>
>>8936068
There are none. But personally I think it's really out of place. Also 90% of the cosplayers I've seen at Elfia are total weabs. If I were to cosplay, I'd go for something not too bright or flashy.
>>
>>8936076
Thanks. I think we share the same opinion. My cosplay will fit in pretty well I think.
>>
>>8936076
Yeah, have to agree too.
>>
>>8936060
It's usually on the Saturday, but enough people show up both days for a meetup. You could always suggest a Sunday meetup on the facebook group.

>>8936068
>>8936076
Cosplay from anime etc is really out of place, but I enjoy seeing game of thrones cosplayers for example. They suit the setting. I bet the night's watch/winterfell cosplayers are happy to wear those outfits outside instead of drowning in sweat at a con.
>>
>>8936068
Pretty much anything is allowed (as long as it's family friendly, of course) and they're not going to kick you out for showing up in a Japanese school uniform or whatever. However I think that many people share >>8936076's opinion that it looks very out of place. I think if you're going to cosplay from a Japanese source, stick to something related to the theme. I'd personally much rather see Dragon Quest or Claymore cosplays than Naruto or Ouran High School Host Club.
I've also heard plenty of people complain about lolitas at Elfia though so I don't have much room to criticize, haha

I'm >>8936060 and I was planning to do something Victorian-ish related to the Time and Space theme. If I'm doing lolita instead I'll go for something more classic or gothic so I'm not some jarring cotton candy blob among the orcs, fairy bar wenches and Jack Sparrows.
>>
>>8936102
Anime or jrpg characters, etc Elfia is just not the right setting for those..that's more for cons.
GoT costumes wouldn't look out of place at all. It fits the fantasy theme of Elfia.
Actually, I'd love to see some good ones, that would totally make my day since I'm a huge GoT fan.

Too bad I can't go to Elfia. Ahh well, there's always next year I guess.
>>
>>8936114
What about Arcen?
>>
>>8936068
I always try to wear a cosplay that fits the theme. If the anime itself doesn't fit, I'll try to find an canon outfit which fits. If not I'll just wear something else.
>>
>>8936121
I've been to Arcen only once, and that was ages ago so I don't know.
Back then though, anime/j-game cosplay also looked out of place.
It was all about strampunk, victorian dress, western gothic and fantasy costumes when I went.
>>
>>8936169
Why the hell did I write strampunk?
I meant steampunk, sorry.
>>
>>8936169
Oh I meant like if you can't go to Elfia at Haarzuilens, you might be able to go to Arcen so you don't have to wait a full year.
>>
>>8936192
Oh sorry, misverstandje!
Yeah I might go to that one.
Was planning to go to Castlefest this year too.
Any seagulls that go there as well?
>>
>die voel wanneer geen leuke cosplay vriendin
V-vrijwilligers?
>>
>>8936209
Ben dik dus ik neem aan dat je mij liever niet wilt
>>
>>8936218
Mwa, als ik het goed met je kan vinden, kan dat me niet veel schelen.
M-mag ik je Skype? c:
>>
>>8936209
>>8936218
>die voel
ik zou het niet doen, hij klink als een marokkaan.
>>
>>8936262
Wat is het dan; dat voel?
>>
>>8936266
dat gevoel maar ik neem aan dat het een vrije vertaling is van dem feels.
Beetje jammer dat je dan meteen een Marokkaan bent.
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 259x194px
>>8936266
wat wil je dat ik hierop antwoord
>>
File: 1406457823915.jpg (66KB, 400x401px) Image search: [Google]
1406457823915.jpg
66KB, 400x401px
>>8936262
>>8936272
Komt dat 'een marokkaan' niet omdat we een tijd terug een gast hadden die zichzelf zielig vond omdat hij geen vriendin kon krijgen, met als reden in zijn ogen omdat hij marokkaan was?

pic not related
>>
>>8936262
Als hij een Marokkaan is blijft de vraag nog steeds: Is hij een goede jongen of slechte jongen?
>>
>>8936285
>>
>>8936285
trying to pick up your next gf on 4chan.
Enough said.
>>
>>8936285
From his spamming it looks like a thirsty NEET. Just ignore and he'll go away.
>>
File: tmp_9012-images917709458.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9012-images917709458.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>8936293
I'm not a NEET, I'm a university student in Leiden
>>
>>8936309
What degree?
>>
>>8936309
You still? Go away already. Begging for girls to date you on 4chan is just sad.
>>
You could fill an entire bad cosplay thread with only the pictures made at the dutch comic con.. The cringe...
>>
>>8936324
Japanstudies
>>
this one is gold
>>
>>8936333
I would say, go ahead
>>
what the actual fuck..
>>
>>8936333
I really don't get why this girl is so popular. Her costumes are awfully sewn. That Godoka of hers was just emberassing
>>
I really hate those ''dutch famous'' joker cosplayers.
>>
>>8936333
It's not all too bad, but things could've been done differently. I just don't know how I feel about big dresses like hers on Dutch comiccon. All anime related cosplays are sort of odd at Dutch comiccon in my opinion.
>>
>>8936309
>>8936209
Ik wordt je cosplay vriendje wel, dan trek ik gewoon een rokje aan en dan ben ik een meisje
>>
>>8936348
She befriended a lot of people I guess. I don't understand why that Jochem guy is famous. He's fucking ugly.
>>
>>8936353
This cosplay is really bad. I've seen her do better. But she probably just bought those.
>>
>>8936349
Worst part is that hes acting pretty much like some other Dutch joker and mimics his personality. GG copycat.
>>
>>8936361
he and that other Jewish guy with the worst make up ever.
>>
more cringe incoming.
>>
>>8936324
Niet naar >>8936335 luisteren.
Zeg ik liever niet, voor je het weet, weet iemand wie ik ben :^)
>>
>>8936370
>>
Were there even any good cosplays on DCC?
>>
>>8936376
Als je nou eens niet schaamteloos op 4chan loopt te schooien voor een vriendin hoef je daar niet bang voor te zijn.
>>
>>8936357
Die gast doet altijd van zulke verwijfde cosplays. Zal wel homo zijn.
>>
File: 1420994945751.png (56KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
1420994945751.png
56KB, 446x400px
>>8936380
1 in een dozijn van slechte cosplayers ja. Merendeel waren slechte closet cosplayes. Simpele dingen zoals deadpool. en de standaard pikachu truien. Het was weer een typische Nederlandse conventie.
>>
>>8936377
Yeah lets take my mom to a comiccon. That's a great idea
>>
>>8936376
Waarom post je dat je skype hier?!
>>
>>8936357
She does look cute here, maybe she should stick to Jfashion.
>>
>>8936390
Wow, such salt about this cosplayer. All that I know of him is that he knows a ton about makeup. I cosplayed a green character once and failed miserable with facepaint. I asked what he used for his HIM makeup and he gave me so much tips and tricks about contour and colors that really worked. I think he is awesome and has earned plenty of recognition, with our without his size.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459267469076.jpg (252KB, 1367x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459267469076.jpg
252KB, 1367x2048px
>>
>>8936421
Haha oh look, a wild fart of kamui appears. She tries to sell you a ripoff book from kamui cosplay where she uses all her techniques. But you know better than that and you head over to Germany to buy the real deal from kamui. It has zero effect.
>>
>>8936414
He is generally just liked because he seems to be a nice guy and one of the few men that women can tell has actual interest and experience in Jfashion.
>>
>>8936333
Wait
Why does she have Pikachu ears
Why is she wearing her bra on the outside
>>
>>8936453
She's cosplaying a pikachu
>>
File: image.png (158KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
158KB, 400x480px
>>8936453
she's cosplaying this Pikachu
>>
>>8936453
Lel, the bra is a ribbon. I see it now thanks to the comparison of the pokemon.
>>
>>8936394
>50 year olds cosplaying 15 year olds
This will never not be cringy. Lady, you're old enough to be that character's grandmother.
At least it's not a topless Daenerys, though.
>>
>>8936465
>>8936495
Pokémon wear clothes now? I'm too old for this.
>>
>>8936388
I counted harley quinns for the hell of it on Sunday. Got to 30, then I didn't know if I was counting doubles. There were so many, it was ridiculous.

>>8936435
This. He's just a really nice guy. And it's nice to see someone have genuine interest and an original take on jfashion.
>>
Oh god Myra is crying about this thread already
>>
>>8936577
Harley quinn and the joker if done right are pretty cool. But these people just dont have the body type or put in enough effort... Fucking dutchfags.
>>
>>8936599
Why don't you unfriend her then if all you can do is whine about it on fucking 4chan.

For fuck's sake, grow a spine.
>>
Why all the crappy cosplay hate? My cosplay always looks like crap, but I'm just doing it for the heck of it.
>>
File: 1452803298779.jpg (48KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1452803298779.jpg
48KB, 900x506px
>>8936602
But then I'll miss out on all the juicy drama
>>
>>8936607

Lmao that's a flattering word for petty fights. You trying to gain internet cred?

This is the problem with the Dutch community, y'all nitpick endlessly and call it "drama" because you haven't seen any real shit going down.

Also why keep anyone in your social circle you don't like? Are you that spineless?
>>
>>8936357
To be fair, he probb has a better face than you. I am salty when I look at mine and see him be a flawless female. Go back to your rage lair, that homo is fab.
>>
>>8936599
screencap it ?
>>
File: JC.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>mfw this thread
>>
>>8936607
there's....... barely any drama going on. Someone doesn't like her cosplays, can't tell it to her face, she responds.

Good christ if that's all you're following her for, your life must be awfully boring. Americunts are petty but Dutchfags take it to a whole new level.
>>
>>
File: rage.jpg (57KB, 483x209px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
57KB, 483x209px
>>8936617
>>
>>8936616
because you know how my face looks? I've got a feeling some of his fans are lurking.
The dude has a butt ugly face make up does wonders.
>>
>>8936629
She's just a clone of the girl puppylikesyou or something? I think her name was glenda.
>>
>>8936635
They've just collected an army of whiteknights on facebook so expect a shitstorm of those.
>>
>>8936607
Following her for drama. What drama ?
>>
>>8936633

>public
>clear friend icon

lmao
>>
>>8936641
Oh ? Im not friends with her so I can't read the comments.
>>
kekekeke stop being so fuckin petty and let the girl be. she's incredibly talented for her to already make her cosplays herself, especially with how detailed she makes them, how much effort she puts in it. same goes for the guy. At least they have talent and self-respect
>>
>>8936662
stop defending her. Just ignore /cgl/ and it will blow over. This only makes it worse, gg.
>>
>>8936662
self respect. You obviously don't know myra.
>>
>>8936386
Hij tagd al z'n foto's als #gay.
>>
File: 1457908170735.gif (335KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1457908170735.gif
335KB, 500x364px
>>8936662
>incredibly talented
>look at that garbage posted earlier
Stay strong whiteknight
>>
File: 1458871031678.png (106KB, 355x452px) Image search: [Google]
1458871031678.png
106KB, 355x452px
Dutch cosplayers!!!!
>>
Can we get some good cosplay pictures instead ? Nymeon cosplay has had enough attention for today.
>>
>>8936670
└(◉◞౪◟◉)┘
>>
>>8936662
What fucking talent... you mean the tangled wig ? She acts all high and mighty . Just compare the cosplay she wore on abunai 2 years ago (Tea time bs) and this pokemon one. You obviously see she didnt make the teatime one. Because it was actually good. She just bought it.
>>
>>8936629
she sound like an ex-friend of mine: weeb and snowflakey
>>
Dutch People
>>
>>8936677
>good cosplay pictures
>>
>>8936681
Actually the friend she entered with is pretty talented and helped her a lot. Wasn't bought, but she got help.

Not the best solution but it's allowed in groups.
>>
>>8936685
Thank you anon, thank you.
>>
>>8936681
This is exactly my problem with most popular dutch coswhores. They act cocky and circlejerking af while shitting out mediocre cosplays.
Really lately I've seen the most creative and good costumes come from people nobody knows and they're actually being humble about it.
>>
>>8936662
This is just cringeworthy.

A lot of cosplayers sew their own costumes, and whiteknighting to the extreme isn't going to help her case either.

Do you even lurk?
>>
...This is gonna escalate into a huge fucking shitstorm, isn't it?
>>
>>8936691
well do share those cosplayers, honestly quite interested in seeing new nice people in the community.
>>
>>8936333
I'd hit it
>>
>>8936691
In all fairness, girl in question isn't cocky about her skills. Someone here just doesn't like her costumes, and that's fair. Although she should've left the thread alone.

I agree with you on most cosfamous Dutch cosplayers though.

Have any good ones to recommend who are humble about their work?
>>
>>8936700
I'm not ruining the few nice cosplayers we have by throwing them in this shitstorm.
>>
>>8936704
Fair. Do they cosplay obscure things, or game/film/etc. ? I'm just curious whether you're one of those people who only considers cosplays "good" when it's outside the norm.
>>
File: 1398949722418.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1398949722418.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>8936702
Hakan Senyigit. Super nice guy. And very talented. I met him a few years ago on a con and he just decided he wanted to change and started working out and started cosplaying some game characters. This is his cosplay from DCC. Selftaught and selfmade everything.

THE LEGEND HAKAN
>>
>>8936725
>Hakan Senyigit

Thank you so much, I met him at DCC and he was very lovely. I just didn't know his cospage!
>>
>>8936725
god he looked on point in terms of wig and outfit, that chestplate even opened up to reveal Genos' core. the only point of feedback I'd have is to get a friend to help out with make-up. hope to see lots more from the dude
>>
File: 1446781569564.jpg (36KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
1446781569564.jpg
36KB, 590x322px
Ah haven't visited /cgl/ in ages, good to see you are all still catty bitches and salty as ever.
>>
Can we post some lesser known cool cosplayers now? without shitstorms?

This is the best Nox cosplay I've ever seen and the dude is really nice and humble.
>>
>>
>>8936748
This is a really well-known cosplayer and she's kind of a cunt but fair is fair, that costume is fucking amazing. Credit where credit is due.
>>
cosplays.
kek
>>
>>8936752
I've only met her once and hanged out with her before a groupshoot but she was really nice to me?
>>
>>8936753
honestly my fav cosplayer from that acon
>>
>>8936725
Hakan Senyigit is amazing! He really deserves more credit. We always talk at conventions even though I am not a good/know cosplayer. and a little while back I asked him for advice, about a prop I want to make. He really went out of his way to help me!
>>
I've met this girl backstage at Abunai and she was a real sweetheart. This was only her 3th cosplay she made.
>>
>>8936754
It could be that she changed but way back in 2011 she always complained about how she wasn't popular.

She also bitched about cosplayers she "so generously helped" and wouldn't credit her. Even if they just used a pattern she'd drafted but made everything else themselves, she still wanted credit for that.

Also guilt-tripping you if she /did/ help you with a pattern. "Oh but I did this for you though".

No fond memories, she kind of has an air about her even now. But I readily admit that this is just general salt from my part, she could've changed for all I know. I just never bothered after that.
>>
>>
>>8936761
Yeah I always wonder........ how does the back keep its shape so well? It's clear that there's no boning in the bottom half, so what is in it? Chickenwire? Some concealed boning inbetween the layers at the top?

It looks really nice, especially if she hasn't been sewing for that long.
>>
When a /B/ visits /cgl/ to shit storm on a girl !
>>
>>8936772
I had a really small chat with her at that con, it was some kind of iron wire base. Definitely not chicken wire though, I imagine that'd slowly rip the costume apart from the inside. The costume also had a lot of LED's in the purple 'space' part, very fancy!
>>
>>8936772
She made a short hoopskirt with half hoops in the back and balanced out the weight with tableweights in the front. It was clever
>>
>>8936781
>>8936782

Bless you anons. I've never made a half-hoop skirt before..... I always fear it would collapse in on itself even though that is ridiculous.

I've only ever /really/ used boning for corsets and full hoops.
>>
>>8936772
>>8936781
Found this pic that shows the lights well. I know this girl for a while now and she puts so much effort in cool details.
It was really sad that her wings broke on stage.
>>
>>8936801
Absolutely adore the shape of it. Is the fabric bridal satin? I am guessing it is.

I did see the lights in some photos, really love the detail.
Hate it when props break on stage, it's always so sad.
>>
>>8936801
does anyone know if she had a fb page? she is really cute!
>>
>>8936820
It's Strixxi Cosplay
>>
>>8936820
thanks anon
>77 likes
the world is unfair
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-30-09-46-26-1.png (852KB, 1080x1255px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-30-09-46-26-1.png
852KB, 1080x1255px
Just noticed that for some reason Elfia is advertising to cosplayers. Which is a shame in my opinion, I like it better when it's more fantasy.
>>
>>8936768
>jeans
???
>>
>>8937943
At least Assassins Creed kind of fits in, as overdone as it is. I don't mind cosplayers per se, but I do wish that people would stop wearing obvious anime shit.
>>
>>8937943
Fantasy and medical themed animes are fun to do at elfia. Also Zelda is very fitting. I even saw a group of once upon a time cosplayers and they where really good last year. I heared they got a cosplay/costume competition every year? Is it worth to check?
>>
man this thread died when we went all soft and stopped bitching. And to the those who say dutch threads are always drama... All cosplay threads are drama its just cgl in general. We all know this board is for hate and being an ass to people we despise.. fuck man you guys are lame.
>>
Let's bitch about some cosplayers/j-fashionistas then. Who's the biggest bitch in the community and why? Let's get some pots stirring.
>>
>>8938239
All that drama really fed Myra's special snowflake complex. People have been feeding her asspats non stop since she started crying on facebook. Seems we're only making it worse.
>>
Anyone else getting sick of all the undertale cosplayers on dcc? Some of them sucked so bad.
>>
>>8938454
Bitch deleted me from her friend list.. Let me in on the drama when she starts posting again. She's like the Dutch caitlyn Jenner, everyone laughs about that bitch.
>>
Oh boohoo, now we finally can stop whining about one person. Really if you don't like someone, let it go. Negative energy is not good for you.
>>
>>8938507
> mad you got unfriended
> must've checked her fb consistently

Kek.

Go lick your tears bitch, they're just as salty as the rest of you.
>>
>>8938239
Your life must be so sad to even moan about this.

>"we despise"
> we

Just admit that you're a spineless cunt and move on like the rest of the adults.
>>
>>8938507
Don't you have something better to do, like actual making cosplays? Or is stalking people and talking shit about them more important .
>>
>>8938504
I wish fandoms would stop ruining a fine game.
>>
>>8938507
She capped you and posted it on her fb and it fuells her asspats even more.

>>8938515
>implying it's because I don't like her
I barely know her personally I just hate how dumb popular dutch coswhores are.
>>
>>8938595
Why have her on fb if you barely know her?

I agree with you on popular cosplayers but she's neither popular nor arrogant about what she sews.

The fuck's got people's panties in a bunch.
>>
>>8938585
> fine game

You're just as weebish as the rest of them if you truly believe that.
It's overhyped as shit.
>>
>>8938636
She added me :/
>>
>>8938670
Well that explains it, I suppose.
>>
>>8938239
This post reads like a butthurt cosplayer trying to fan the drama flames to get more asspats.
>we all know /cgl/ is like, pure evil and only jelly bitches ever post here!!1
>>
I saw a really nice Toriel cosplay at DCC but I sadly couldn't get her picture. Anybody else saw her?
>>
I'm still looking for a cute Dutch /cgl/girlfriend.
V-volunteers?
>>
>>8939842
Can you please just fuck off? No one is going to be your girlfriend when you're being this pathetic.
>>
>>8939939
Stop replying to him.
>>
>>8940061
Stop replying to repliers
>>
File: minderjarigen.png (186KB, 227x415px) Image search: [Google]
minderjarigen.png
186KB, 227x415px
>>8939842
Rot op Chris.
>>
>>8940090
Stop replying to repliers that reply to him.
>>
anyone at FACTS this weekend?
>>
File: 2016-04-02 18.10.11.jpg (317KB, 1059x916px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-02 18.10.11.jpg
317KB, 1059x916px
Boo hoo.
>>
>>8942993
Wat is het toch met sommige cosplayers en zichzelf te serieus nemen? Als je ergens plezier uit haalt dan is dat genoeg lijkt me, maar mee in plaats daarvan gaan ze meteen janken als iemand iets verkeerds zegt.

Tevens, nieuwe draad wanneer?
>>
>>8943325
Nieuwe draad
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.