[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cosplayers ask for drawings of themselves >Get drawin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ux7fpkypvynbmodka6id.jpg (107KB, 800x481px) Image search: [Google]
ux7fpkypvynbmodka6id.jpg
107KB, 800x481px
>Cosplayers ask for drawings of themselves
>Get drawings that look just like the character
>No real point in having the cosplayer pose there

http://kotaku.com/cosplayers-turned-into-drawings-1760522322

Reminds me what the draw threads don't have cosplayers in them
>>
>>8880061
I get it if it is realistic drawings, but anime style? It's so meaningless.
>>
>>8880061
lots of idolmaster
but really it seems useless, it just becomes fanart of the original characters
>>
>>8880232
Which in a way is anathema for cosplayers. They want to be seen as being the character and not just the character on her own.
>>
It only works if the cosplayer is a different nationality, different body type or the costume is an original design they want to see drawn in 2D.
>>
>>8880061
>kotaku

There's the problem OP.
>>
>>8880061
Drawing realistic faces is harder. If the artist is doing it for free, there's no reason to complain. If the cosplayer needs it to be realistic style, they should commission someone to do so.
>>
People make a lot of these when they're trying to kiss ass to famous cosplayers bit it's not like this is a huge trend.
>>
>>8880236
Reminds me when Harley's Joker thought that DC put a character inspired by him in a Batman comic
>>
>>8880665
Most of these blend enough realism with anime to make the drawings mean something
>>
File: 1370217780999.jpg (110KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1370217780999.jpg
110KB, 700x700px
>>8880667
Yes let us not forget coswhores like Jnig have artists draw sexier versions of characters so it's "canon".
We all know you're pandering, cosplaying real characters aren't as satisfying to sluts. They take living off others to a whole other level. Almost stopped myself after seeing everyone's true colors so blatantly. Your boyfriend not doing a good enough job in the bedroom you feel obligated to take topless selfies for what, reassurance? No bitch that makes you a whore and a shitty human being. Pity the family that allows girls to make a living in their basement off the massive amount of dicks sent to them, happy mail day!!!1!
>>
>>8880880
top kek
>>
>>8880917
Yo slow down man. No need to go off topic.
>>
>>8880889
Forgot the link here
http://kotaku.com/turning-real-people-into-anime-art-1694015445
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.