[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deadpool is opening this week and will likely break a few box

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: dragoncon2015day02-30-150553.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
dragoncon2015day02-30-150553.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
Deadpool is opening this week and will likely break a few box office records. Fans and casual movie goers who never knew about him are also loving the movie.

Are you ready for the influx of Deadpools at cons that will follow the movie's release?
>>
File: FIRST!!1!.jpg (3MB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
FIRST!!1!.jpg
3MB, 2736x3648px
Prepare for that and closet cosplay Deadpool
>>
>>8862106
Spoiler

even though it was just a shitty joke costume for 30 seconds
>>
>>8862103
>Are you ready for the influx of Deadpools at cons that will follow the movie's release?

honestly, i dont think its going to be any different than how it is now. ive been good at ignoring that shit so its not going to affect me.
>>
>>8862103
Fuck, and it was finally starting to die down, too.
>>
>>8862103
>moses parts the red sea
>>
hell, i don't give a shit about deadpools flooding cons; all i care about is not having to see everybody raving about the goddamn movie for the next two weeks so maybe i can feel like i'm not the only person who thought it was cringeworthy crap
>>
>>8862136
anon, that's jesus
>>
I wish it would stop. I hate the Deadpools that just act like dicks and run around cons like assholes.
I live in hope that it will end someday.
>>
>>8863230
This, so many of them are just so incredibly obnoxious. Not all of them, but a lot of them.
>>
I am going to a con in a little less than a month. I do find myself wondering how bad it will be. Once I see my sixth Deadpool, I'm going to start a talley.
>>
I wouldn't be so annoyed with Deadpools if they didn't all buy shitty printed zentai suits. I've never once seen a Deadpool with a quality suit and gear.
>>
>>8863263
>I wouldn't be so annoyed with Deadpools if they didn't all buy shitty printed zentai suits.
This.

Most people see Deadpool as just a "lolrandumb" meme character, but I've seen people who put actual work into their Deadpool suits (contouring around the eyes, airbrushing where necessary, adding texture) and it can actually look really impressive. Wish there were more of them.
>>
>>8863263
>I've never once seen a Deadpool with a quality suit and gear.

That would be too much time and money for someone that just wants to be lolsofunnay
>>
>>8863230
Thank Daniel Way for writing Deadpool like that and D Piddy for capitalizing on that.
>>
>>8863325
I think D Piddy is realizing the impact he's had on these kinds of Deadpools. He's put out a few videos about con safety and respecting boundaries.
>>
>>8862103
[spoiler]I actually find it pretty funny when I see an ocean of Deadpools at cons. [/spoiler]
>>
>$135 million opening weekend

Destroyed the previous record for highest opening weekend for an R rated movie
>>
>>8863220
Not that anon, but they were pointing out that it was supposed to be Moses.
>>
>>8864076
Yes...gonna enjoy hearing mr. liefield now at the next few cons, was fun hearing him talk about the shit he/production had to go through after many years to get the actual movie going.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.