[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cosplay Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

File: cosplay.jpg (592KB, 1271x1713px) Image search: [Google]
cosplay.jpg
592KB, 1271x1713px
Hello! I'm cosplaying for my first time this summer, however I need some help. Does anybody have a multi-profiled photo of Sakuya? Also, what would be the best material for her outfit? (Patterns would also be much appreciated)
>>
>photo is Sakuya
Google

>materials
Your choice. Broadcloth maybe.

>patterns
Also google.
>>
File: black guy question marks.jpg (19KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
black guy question marks.jpg
19KB, 575x323px
Do you want me also sew it for you and fap you tonight so you can relax?

Fuck off, lurk more.
>>
File: 1438905171224.jpg (30KB, 611x721px) Image search: [Google]
1438905171224.jpg
30KB, 611x721px
>>8851053
>>
Hey anon, in the future questions like this are best suited for the general help thread, but you seem genuinely new and naive and I like Sakuya so I'm going to help you out. You really need to do your own research though, look at patterns or techniques and then come and ask if X could work instead of expecting anons to do all the leg work for you.

Touhou cosplay offers up a certain amount of freedom since Zuns art is so shitty. I suggest you either find some fan art you really like, or look at the figures that have been released. You could also look at premade Sakuya costumes for ideas.

In terms of fabric, I would go with a quality cotton or suiting for the dress. I am very partial to the bottom weight cotton sateen JoAnn's sells, and lucky for you it comes in navy. It's a good material for a beginner. For the white blouse go with something like cotton shirting, or you could even just buy a couple of premade blouses and rip the sleeves off of one and use the other to make the puff sleeves. Saves some time.

For patterns, you can look up circle skirt tutorials or rectangle skirt tutorials. Rectangles are easier, but you might like the shape of the circle better. Then just look for a pattern that has the same type of bodice you want for your dress. Attach your skirt to the bodice.
>>
File: 1440564707812.png (866KB, 819x731px) Image search: [Google]
1440564707812.png
866KB, 819x731px
>>8851118
Thanks anon~
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.