[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends who are bad at cosplay/ lolita

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 46

File: 1429328607195.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1429328607195.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
What do you say when your friends are bad at cosplay or lolita? Do you try to help them? Do you lie and say they look nice so you don't hurt their feelings?

>know a girl
>she's very sweet always friendly
>recently started cosplaying regularly
>she looks horrible
>everything she sews herself looks like it's falling apart
>sometimes just draws things on in sharpie
>cosplays characters dramatically outside of her body type
>has "gothic" makeup she wears on daily basis does not change her makeup for the characters she's doing
>I'm talking thick black messy eyeliner and foundation way too fair
>does not take out facial piercings does not cover tattoos
>constantly posts cosplays on fb
>at least 20 guys comment on how big her breasts are ignoring her cosplay completely
>she still takes it as a complement

I don't know her well enough to step in and offer to help and I'm pretty sure it would offend her anyway. People who are much closer to her don't say anything about it so I don't think it's my place. But she obviously has the passion and she's got a cute face. If she just put a little more work into her weak spots it wouldn't be so bad.

What about you gulls? Anything similar happen to you?
>>
Friends don't post friends on cgl, newfag.
>>
>>8845919
If she's as sweet as you say, she'd probably be up for helpful advice from a more experienced cosplayer. I would ask if she's willing to listen to concrit before just blurting out all the things wrong with her costumes though.

Also
>have this girl in friend group, but dont really like her personally
>she never wears make-up
>never styles her wigs, same out-of-bag style always
>usually cosplays popular stuff so her costumes look obviously worse compared other cosplayers of the same series
>secretly happy I'm cuter than her
>>
>friends with a girl who is a member of an ~uguu~ cosplay group
>I don't cosplay but I chill with them sometimes
>one of the other girls approaches me about wearing lolita
>I try and give her the basics
>bitches and moans about everything
>but anon, I can buy this petti on on ebay for $3!
>but anon, I found this cupcake fabric!
>but anon, I can wear these shitty flats!
>this goes on and off for weeks

fine fucking whatever go for it I tried
>>
There is this girl I know, I wouldn't say we're friends, but I know her thru people and I've tried to hang with her but she's a superwholock and I'm not so we have little in common other than we both high power levels so to speak.
Well she wants to get into going to cons and she's going to cosplay the Cheshire cat.
Her mom sewed her a dress and it's this purple gingham shit from Jo-Anns. It looks atrocious. And I can't say anything cause my normie friends would flip their shit, especially since her mom is the one who made it.

Her wig looked alright at least.
>>
>>8845925
Telling stories about your friends has been done in every horror story, cringe and ita thread ever, newfag.
>>
It's not friends, but my sister.
>go to one con per year together
>every year she is adamant
>"I will make a cosplay this year Anon"
>every year I remind her several times of the con date, it's coming up etc
>every year she just ends up throwing on some goth-y looking shit and gets in with a cosplay ticket anyway

In the end we have fun every year, but arghh I just wanna cosplay together one year
>>
>>8845968
Maybe show her Decora or fairy kei? Better for what seems to be her ascetic and being a cheapo
>>
>>8846012
Next time she asks maybe I could try that... Next con is in a few months so she'll probably start asking again soon.
>>
My bff is a beginner cosplayer and some of what she produces could land her in the bad cosplay thread. Her first cosplay had pieces made out of construction paper and cardboard, to give you an idea.

She is at that stage where going to cons in cosplay is really fun. She usually cosplays Disney and other kids-oriented material so whenever a kid tells her she looks cool it's a huge compliment to her. She loves kids and lets them wear/hold props she made without caring if they get damaged, because hey, it's cardboard. One girl loved the crown she made so she just let her keep it and totally made her day.

The thing is, she knows her cosplay doesn't look that great and is actually very self-conscious about it. I always encourage her to wear her cosplay anyway because I think she finds the experience rewarding when she is able to brighten someone's day like that. She is also improving albeit at turtle speed.
>>
>>8845919
I think it's always difficult to approach someone with advice, even if it's really good advice, when they don't ask for it. I've been in this situation before. Instead of straight up asking him if I could give him concrit on her coord, I asked if he would be interested in showing each other our outfits so we could get some feedback from one another. Of course I couldn't stop him from building some insane costume looking pieces, but I did help him fine tune the actual lolita parts of his outfit.
He's still pretty hopeless though. I tried doing it again, but he said he didn't want to show them to me anymore because he felt confident in his coord skills and wanted to surprise everyone. I didn't want to push the subject anymore, so I just let him do as he pleased.
>we were certainly surprised to see he had worn a replica to an event that specifically stated no replicas
>>
My friend always crossplays male characters from shows like Sherlock and Dr Who, but she's an obese 30-year-old woman with huge boobs and an obviously female face. Thing is, she always thinks she's convincing and looks just like the actor/character she's portraying. I'm glad she's having fun but I have to admit it's very cringeworthy at times. It doesn't help that she makes everything out of cheap broadcloth and crushed velvet.
>>
File: .jpg (42KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
42KB, 640x360px
My best friend whom I adore, outside of this hobby, cosplays so badly it ruins my friendships with others. Anytime they want to cosplay something, usually exact opposite of reality, I suggest we just enjoy the moment for what it is or some excuse. I can't cosplay without them either or they have a meltdown, but they can't even sew/have no interest learning, goes out even if they know their real hair is showing from wig, never credits. I stopped cosplaying so we never have to have this conversation. Irony is they get upset when I don't put my all into their hobby because my heart is busy breaking.
>>
>when you're the worst Lolita in the squad

it hurts, senpai
>>
>have great friend, with a caring and fierce personality and an amazing ability to soldier through hardship with humor
>her aesthetic is 90% ita, 10% kooky aunt

i'm blind to her stubbornly frumpy aesthetic by now because she's a great person and i forget how badly she looks to outsiders. she has been posted in at least one ita thread and it kind of hurt to see her there. i don't blame whoever posted her and picked her outfit apart but it felt bad. i stopped following ita threads after that.
>>
I'm afraid to make friends in this community because of cunts that talk shit behind others back like you

>tfw all I want is to be bffs with another Lolita but everyone is a cunt on /cgl/
>>
File: tumblr_ny0jmfXJ4Q1uzh6soo1_1280.png (52KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny0jmfXJ4Q1uzh6soo1_1280.png
52KB, 960x540px
I've been trying to friend some people at my local cosplay community and I'm finding it hard to not comment on their makeup or wig styling.

Like, I'm not friends enough with them to give advice and constructive criticism, but it kills me to watch them ruin a good costume by lining their eyes with bright white eyeliner or not cutting their wigs' bangs.
>>
>>8846226
>everyone

confirmed for not even reading a thread of 15 posts
>>
>>8846232
pls no bully
>>
>>8846234
you made me this way, darling
>>
>>8846226
>not wanting a gull bff
>>
I'd rather be friends with someone who makes me want to get better and gives me advice than someone who fake compliments me all the time.
>>
>>8846226
This is honestly how I felt when I first started. I was worried about people ridiculing me behind my back, but I joined my local comm anyway. I met an amazing lolita friend who has a very similar personality type as me. Granted, we do talk about some girls in our comm, but they aren't my friends and I don't consider them to be but I can honestly say I'd never say anything bad about her and I feel she'd never do that to me either. 90% of the other girls I've met have become great friends too. I just avoid the shit stirrers and drama starters.
>>
>>8846239
I want one badly but I'm afraid you'll be backstabbing cunts

>>8846250
I have major trust issues since someone I cared about became an hero so I'm probably more stubborn about not getting involved
>>
Just acquaintances. I give concrit if they ask, or if they have something they complain about comment on, for example "My wig got so tangled and it gave me a hard time," then I'll suggest tutorials etc.

Mostly though, I'm at cosplay and lolita meets to hang out and chill not nitpick outfits and craftsmanship. I just zone it out and have a good time.
>>
>>8845925
she or he didn't reveal the identity
>>
>>8846312
>that makes it okay to shittalk someone you're supposed to be friends with on the Internet
>>
>>8846286
I don't shit where I eat

I just want gull friends ;_;
>>
>>8846226

I just had a conversation with a friend about the clique mentality in lolita communities and how two-faced everyone is.
I was interested, but now I'm not in the slightest and I'll stick to my other stuff.
>>
>>8846324
I-I do too

but I'm apprehensive about it. I don't even have any friends to begin with
>>
>>8846328
Lolita's are generally two faced cunts, especially those on /cgl/

which is a shame because all I want is a friend into Lolita
>>
>>8846331

I noticed really fast it's super obvious people are nice and supportive on CoF on facebook, but come to CoF on 4chan to badmouth people without being seen as a cunt

you'd think they'd at least try to have a personality that matches the clothes they wear.
>>
>>8846331
>>8846343
these people aren't hard to ferret out, imo. it helps if you yourself don't shittalk others. you'll be more likely to attract lolitas with a bit of maturity by being mature yourself.

4chan has been my online home for a while and i do not use it to talk behind anybody's back. i just like the anonymity and format. not everyone who uses /cgl/ participates in every single thread. i outgrew ita threads and even the CoF thread a while ago, and i know there are others who do not use them at all.
>>
>>8846354
I don't shit talk others, but I am going to call out the absolutely horrible behavior people here seem to exhibit
>>
>>8846364
>people here
*many people here

#notallseagulls2016
>>
>>8845919
Holy shit is her name Eva?

I railed some bitch named Eva at the last con who looked and acted exactly like that. Dumb whore.
>>
File: P1QYppj.gif (481KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
P1QYppj.gif
481KB, 500x211px
>>8846401
>>
>>8846374
well when it's 99.99999995% of the population of this board, I don't see the point in including that phrasing
>>
File: .jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>8846314
Welcome to cgl insecure fag. Go cry about it in the feels threads.
>>
>>8846408
Every time you hyperbolize statistics, god kills a standard deviation of kittens.

Please think of the kittens.

Let's make a really loose statistic. This board is about 60% Lolita, 40% cosplay. Accounting for overlap, 75% of active posters are Lolita.

Factoring in lurkers, minor posters, trolls, and spectator crossboarders, and you have back down to maybe 60% Lolitas.

We can be very liberal and say 3/4 Lolita are secretly talking shit behind their friends backs. If we want to be extremely liberal, we can say 19/20 Lolitas are.

Some, that's 40% to 57% of the board are actually bitchy Lolitas.

Statistically likely to be a majority, but nowhere near that amount.

This is the power of autism.
>>
File: 1435309022980.gif (701KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
1435309022980.gif
701KB, 500x321px
>friends with girl
>she's overweight and doesn't work out/diet
>keeps bugging me every con that she'll cosplay
>keeps flaking on cons last minute
>says she'll only cosplay the maid from Kuroshitsuji
>I've been wanting to cosplay her but haven't yet
>now afraid to because she'll probably get mad
>probably will just buy the costume and wear it to a convention she's flaked on
>hope she doesn't actually cosplay because I know she'll buy stuff the wrong size for her
>or complain about how she can't afford proper commissions
>mfw when she just bought her first kigurumi instead to wear to con we go to
>mfw I can't say shit
>>
I have a friend who doesn't really cosplay but always tries to give me really bad money saving ideas and encourages me to just closet cosplay or do some kind of themed outfit rather than actually cosplay the character. Or she wants to do tumblr AUs that are just a wig with some kind of OOC outfit. Even if it's a cute idea I'm not going to throw a con away wearing something that you can't even tell is a cosplay when there are real character designs I could have a lot more fun with.
I'm nice about it and say shit like "I'm going to stick with the plan because I already bought everything" but she replies like "yeah but this would be cheaper". That that's the exact problem, it would look super cheap. Please stop being so cheap.
When she has really bad ideas of her own I try to steer her in the right direction (using cheap replacements for tools/products that are basically guaranteed to not work) but usually she doesn't take my advice, ruins the project, and gets depressed that she just threw away all the money the materials cost.
>>
I have a friend who used to be quite bad but I've started teaching her little by little by suggesting stuff, linking her to helpful YouTube makeup tutorials and the like.
>>
I have a friend whose cosplay choices are super hit or miss but she's cute and has been doing it about 4 years now. At a con early last year she makes a great school uniform but then I realize the seams aren't pressed at all. It's something so simple yet I feel super awkward bringing it up.
>>
>>8846438
Damn, the edge. So let me guess, you've gotten posted here by someone you thought was your friend?
>>
>>8846473
don't engage the tumblr kids, anon.
>>
>>8846443
Just do the cosplay anon. Noone will judge you if you do it. Just be prepared to cut ties if she goes psycho over it because she's mental. That shit is transparent in comms. You'll run into those types everywhere you go. I straight up ignore them and live happily.
>>
>>8846473
no, I don't post my cords anywhere because I don't need approval. I just really hate backstabbers

>>8846479
hurr someone thinks you shouldn't betray your friends it's tumblr!!

you should both kill yourselves
>>
File: Calm-DownTime.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Calm-DownTime.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
>>8846511
>>
>>8846545
instead of shitposting why not come up with an actual argument? is it because you know backstabbing people is inherently shitty?
>>
>>8846555
Wow you got fucked hardcore.
Sorry anon it happens you just gotta deal with it cause you can't stop everyone.
>>
>>8846577
I'm waiting for an argument that proves you aren't a rotten person for fucking over your friends, anon.
>>
File: thisbitchserious.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thisbitchserious.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>8846555
i get that you're a troll but come on. it seems like you've got experience being back stabbed. you sound like a bitch who has friends talk mad shit about you.
>>
>>8846555
venting about unreasonable friends is the same thing as attacking them? why do tumblr kids have to polarize all behavior
>>
>>8846602
are you seriously making the argument for being a shitty person? don't you want someone to love you?

how am I a troll for saying people are rotten if they hurt their friends?
>>
File: meh.jpg (24KB, 421x399px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
24KB, 421x399px
>>8846610
i feel seriously bad for you man. you're super confused about how the world works.
>>
>>8846621
I'm not though. if you talk shit behind someone's back you are two faced, which makes you shit

it's pretty simple
>>
>>8846098
I know a person like that too.
I want to help but I'm like what can I even do?
>>
>>8845968
what's an uguu cosplay group?
>>
My best friend is also my on and off cosplay partner. She's very pretty, great at posing for photos, and a decent seamstress. We like a lot of the same shows and can always find duets to cosplay together.

But, without fail, she always wants to either
a) Do a crossover thing (Punk!Disney Princesses, Star Wars x Sailor Scouts, always garbage like this)
b) Change the colors of the costumes because she doesn't like the originals (making pastel versions as often as possible)

It drives me absolutely fucking insane. I'm willing to do a couple crossovers if the designs are nice, but that wrong colors thing rustles me, and we look so stupid together, one accurate version and one alt.

I'm obviously not going to dictate how she plays dress up or anything, so she can do what she wants, and I've accepted that for any duos I really want to do, I'm just going to have to make her costumes for her.

>inb4 u huge backstabbing bitch how dare u anonymously vent about some dumb shit that will never affect anyone
I have expressed my dismay many a time to her. She knows of my rage.

Bitching now because we're working on new costumes. Hers was supposed to be navy, but she's making it lavender. I'm going to rip my own face off.
>>
>>8846716
you sound like all you need to calm you down is a good dicking
>>
>>8846635

everyone talks behind each others backs. I have never seen a person not do that at least once.

Everyone is kind of shit, face it. You probably are too.
>>
>>8846764
I don't do that though. if I don't like someone to the point I would say something behind their back I just wouldn't talk to them

not everyone is shit, and I'm not saying I'm not shit(I am, but for different reasons than being a two faced person)

if you believe everyone is shit you automatically think it's okay to be shit and you'll never better yourself as a person

don't you want to be the best version of yourself? I know I do
>>
>>8846770
acting smugly superior to people and telling them to kill themselves when they don't do what you like makes you a fantastic person. and tumblr as fuck
>>
>>8846773
I'm not acting superior, I'm simply saying not to do that. I honestly do think if you're that rotten you should be culled though

I even said I was a shit person too. why are you so fussy over me? want to fuck it out instead?
>>
>>8846068
this is sweet! it makes me feel happy that she's having fun and you're encouraging her to keep working at it.
>>
>>8846511
>people who post their friends on ita threads are awful, i cant imagine someone being so mean!
>tells people to kill themselves
you sound like a really pleasant person
>>
>>8846792
at least I'm honest
>>
>>8846796
Please chill and fuck off of cgl. People on here are going to complain about their friends/people they know making shitty decisions. If you don't like it, go to another website. No one's going to change to suit your sensitivities
>>
>>8846796
>not even having an argument to fight back
nice 11 year old response. people who tell people to kill themselves are worse than someone who gossips, you're a shit
>>
>>8846803
I've yet to hear a legit argument about WHY you guys are lying, two faced cunts

if you could actually give me an argument instead of wailing
>HURR TUMBLR HUGBBY
I wouldn't have to keep shitposting so hard

but hey, since you can't give me an actual argument, lets hatefuck. I have some perky b-cup mixedraced tiddies I'm just dying to try and smother you with
>>
>>8846779
Is rotten a new meme?
>>
>>8846804
it's you guys who aren't giving me an argument other than "everyone does it"

try harder

>>8846810
no it's just a good way to describe two faced people
>>
>>8846813
Why don't you just say what they did to you?
>>
Urrrrghhh, this thread, right in the feels.

>have ex-girlfriend who thinks she's an amazing 'bishounen-cosplay-idoru'
>has okay face for it and is charming, but only coasted by on my coattails, got me to sew everything for her and then claimed credit for all her top-tier cosplays without me knowing
>couldn't sew for shit meanwhile
>built up a huge fanbase of thirsty tumblrinas with her 'androgynous am-i-a-boi-or-a-girl-who-knows' attitude
>never styled her wigs, always parted them in the fucking centre
>never ever EVER wore makeup, not even foundation, saying that she mostly cosplayed guys and guys don't wear makeup
>actually publicly embarrassed and shamed me at a cosplay picnic when we all got changed there and I suggested she wear a bit of foundation or brown eyeliner
>like actually full-on yelled at me for being 'nagging', spent the meet crying in the toilets in shame while she paraded around in her costume I stayed up 'til 3 in the morning sewing for her because she changed her mind last-minute on who she wanted to cos as
>had to edit her acne pizza-face in every single photo
>mfw i'm so glad i grew a pair and dumped her

Wow, sorry, this became a rant about my ex, eep.
>>
>>8846815
if I say anything negative that's happened to me all that will happen is you cunts trying to make it sound like I'm some hugbox encouraging idiot

I honestly don't know why you think it's okay to lie to your friend and then talk shit. that's beyond me
>>
>>8846807
itty bitty titty committee over here ruining threads because her friend posted her in an ita thread lmao. no one cares that your feelings were hurt, no one's going to stop gossiping just because you think it's wrong.
>>
>>8846820
This is an anonymous board, mixedracedtiddies-chan nobody knows who are they talking about.
>>
>>8846825
I already said I don't post my cords online, faggot

also, what's wrong with a small chest? it would look odd on my frame if they were bigger than a C.
>>
File: my soul is rotten.gif (968KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
my soul is rotten.gif
968KB, 500x209px
>>8846810
Whenever I see the word I think of Kamekaze Girls.
When you're cute you can do what you want. Ugly girls have to be nice.
>>
>>8846827
no shit, but why would I tell you?

>>8846830
there's a difference between being outwardly nice and being a good person you know
>>
>>8846807
>lets hatefuck. I have some perky b-cup mixedraced tiddies I'm just dying to try and smother you with
I think you meant to post this in the cringe thread, anon? No wonder your friends complain about you behind your back, you sound like an immature little shit. I don't blame them, only hope they can get away from you
>>
>>8846832
If you shit up a whole thread with your bullshit, you can't be surprised when people are wondering what caused you to be so salty
>>
>>8846832
I'm bored and you're bitter.
>>
>>8846834
I don't talk to people in person, just online
>>
>>8846835
you're the ones who are still replying to me

>>8846836
that isn't a reason for me to tell you
>>
>>8846838
>admitting to having no irl friends
holy shit this is making me feel sad to read
>>
>>8846840
I don't want any, so I don't have any. I don't trust people at all
>>
>>8846816
grats for getting out of that, anon. try not to fall into another trap.
>>
>>8846839
Haha I keep replying because I want to see what the next middle-school-tier insult you'll come up with next. It's entertaining, you're obviously really bitter because some internet friend laughed at you behind your back. Baby's first dramu- I want to see what happens next
>>
File: 1433150918071.jpg (80KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
1433150918071.jpg
80KB, 540x404px
Stop feeding the troll. They're only here for attention. Stop giving them attention.
>>
>>8846846
I'm still waiting for an argument on how being two faced is okay
>>
>>8846842
now im even sadder, this is a trainwreck. you have some deep seated issues that you need to work on, getting laughed at behind your back is the worst of your troubles
>>
>>8846839
I just think bitter people needs help. You seem like the kind of person who needs someone to talk to, also, if you don't trust people is definitely because someone hurt you. Therefore, vent your frustrations, you already shitted the thread.
>>
File: hahaholyshit.jpg (77KB, 502x401px) Image search: [Google]
hahaholyshit.jpg
77KB, 502x401px
>>8846851
>The 14 year old keeps on truckin
>>
>>8846852
>seated
*seeded

fyi

i think
>>
>>8846852
I wasn't ever laughed at behind my back, at least that I know of

>>8846853
this thread was shit to begin with, and I'm still waiting for an argument against how it's okay to be two faced

nobody can give one. all anyone has done has whined "hurr troll!! hurr tumblr!!"

justify yourselves you liars
>>
>>8846443
I had the same sort of friend.

>was friends with girl
>no wait, 'genderfluid male presenting as female u wu'
>she's overweight, constantly complaining and comparing herself to me
>always has grand plans to diet and work out to cosplay better
>always has grand plans for cosplays
>wants to cosplay rose quartz from SU
>I've been wanting to cosplay rose
>wouldn't be able to hear the end of it if i made a cosplay for myself while she was planning on doing it
>she flakes consistently but still complains and talks about her grand plans
>she decides i'm a monster and terrible person for not being her personal guide at the con we eventually go to
>i ended up cosplaying and she went in normalfag clothes, which made her angry
>she's out of my life now

Guess who's going to cosplay Rose Quartz this year, bitch.
>>
>>8846862
>>8846853
Exclusive photo of mixed race tiny tits mcgee, and her trauma
>>
>Friends can't sew, can't style wigs, have only the most basic skills in fabricating props
>One of them attempted hemming a thing once - I had to come over to pull out the seam and fix it
>Can paint at at least, so that's nice
>I prefer cosplaying in a group so I make cosplays for them at material cost
>Only have time to make 1 cosplay a year for myself maybe, because I make an entire group of cosplays every 2 years
>Finally make a friend who's a decent cosplayer and also not a fucking cringelord
>We cosplay from completely different material so no group cosplays unless specifically planned months in advance
>Fuuuck

Also, new friend has weirdass fashion sense and she's seen some of the "ugly dress" threads I had up on my computer when she came over for lunch and said they were cute... On the bright side, one of my older friends wants me to teach her how to sew!

Sometimes I feel like I want /cgl/ friends, but then it seems like everyone is a lot older than me. Plus I'm kind of shallow and I don't think I've met a gull yet who wasn't fat and also didn't have a reputation for being a raging bitch. So I'll probably keep my cluster of non-sewing friends to dress up like dolls and deal with it
>>
>>8846862
You obviously haven't come here for a legitimate mature discussion, you came here to.. talk about your ethnicity, tits, and isolation, strangely enough. So of course people are going to troll you
>>
>>8846871
>>
>>8846862>>8846876
>>8846871

Is not good or bad, is just something that happens. Because no one is perfect and no one will keep their mouth shut, feeling annoyed about anything will cause frustration to anyone specially if that person is important to them. So, they don't want to hurt their feelings, they know how is that person, they go somewhere to vent their frustration. Just like you mixedracedtiddies-chan, by calling people names you're venting.

And I'm bored enough to say something.
>>
>>8846876
I'm here to shitpost until someone gives an actual argument, and instead shitposter with me

>>8846877
is doing

>>8846888
it is bad though, if you insist hurting people close to you isn't bad then I will refer to my previous statement of lull yourself

you just reworded the "everyone does it" argument
>>
File: 470553983.jpg (128KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
470553983.jpg
128KB, 507x338px
>>8846890
>>
>>8846890
Do you have some idea to solve that issue about backstabbing people? A campaign? Charity?

>Captcha: ples = pies
>>
>>8846888
also, lying to other people like that isn't sparing their feelings, it's protecting your own interests.

if you really cared you'd offer constructive criticism

>>8846896
trying to convince liars to kill themselves is working out pretty good
>>
File: 846988_stock-photo-bullying.jpg (63KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
846988_stock-photo-bullying.jpg
63KB, 600x401px
>>8846899
>>
>>8846899
Oh no, a kid on the internet who admitted they have no irl friends told me to kill myself! Time to go actually contemplate suicide and not laugh
>>
>>8846863
toxic people do not deserve a second thought. enjoy your drama-frew quartzing.
>>
>>8846905
once again, you insult me instead of providing an actual argument

try harder
>>
>>8846909
>frew
free, fuck
>>
>>8846911
>>
>>8846899
No, mixedracedtiddies-chan, you don't understan. You have never tried to convince people to take some advice, you also have never treated with stubborn people like yourself. It's impossible, it's frustrating to see them fall while you're worried sick telling thhem there's a fucking stair next to them but they decide to pick the pole.

You're impossible to deal with, mixedracedtiddies-chan, hopefully you will understand everything in some years.

Also, youre being a rotten person by telling others who might be going through some hardships to kill themselves.
>>
>>8846899
>lying to other people like that isn't sparing their feelings, it's protecting your own interests.
Yes, and my own interest involves my friend not hating themselves. Some people are very sensitive and break down at criticism, so I'd rather vent anonymously than have her cry and call herself an idiot like she does every time I try to help her.
>>
>>8846918
I have already admitted to being shit, and you all are still attacking me instead of giving an actual argument. at least I'm in like company

>>8846922
if someone breaks down from being told their clothing is ugly they are mentally ill and need to grow a pair
>>
>>8846927
Just like you?
>>
>>8846929
nice factual arguments
>>
>>8846927
>if someone breaks down from being told their clothing is ugly they are mentally ill and need to grow a pair
We're approaching dangerous levels of stupid. That's literally what you've been complaining about all thread
>>
>>8846899
And just how many liars have you convinced to kill themselves mixedraceMcflatchest-chan?
Because I would only count it as being successful if you have actually convinced someone to do so.

From your posts it sounds like you've convinced yourself that you don't want friends because you "don't trust anyone" when the sad truth of the matter is that no one wants to be your friend.
>>
>>8846927
>if someone breaks down from being told their clothing is ugly they are mentally ill and need to grow a pair
Why are you throwing such a hissy fit over this thread then?
>>
>>8846927
She is mentally ill and has serious depression and eating disorders, which is exactly why I vent online and have trouble talking to her about it you idiot.
>>
>>8846932
>>8846927
>>
>>8846933
>>8846935
no, I've been telling you to not lie to your friends and talk shit behind their backs. trusting someone and caring about them, and then seeing they've talked shit about you is worse than saying

>I don't like your dress

to their faces

>>8846934
I'm not sure but it's fun.

>>8846937
if she actually has an eating disorder why haven't you gotten her help, anon?
>>
>>8846943
How does it feel to be alone, anon?
>>
>>8846943
>implying anon hasn't already did what they could
Are you confusing friends for babysitters or something. You can do your best, but you usually can't force someone to get help if you have no authority over them.

>sage for OT
>>
>>8846943
But, by your own logic, if people can't get upset about being told their clothes are ugly in person without being mentally ill, why would they get upset if it was posted online? Same person giving the insult, just a different platform
>>
>>8846943
That would make things worse, gosh, mixedracedtiddies-chan, you're some retarded kind of shit.
>>
>>8846943
>if she actually has an eating disorder why haven't you gotten her help, anon?
Because she lives too far for me to see her regularly and bringing it up the few times I see her a year is depressing and makes her upset. She's trying to get help but her family is shit about it.
>>
seriously, if someone can justify being two faced I will stop. you are all attacking me because I pointed out something wrong that you do.

I admitted I'm shit, so why continue antagonizing me unless you're upset someone called you out?

>>8846948
>>8846949
if she's that fucked up she should be hospitalized, it's for her own good
>>
>>8846952
You have no right to be talking about other people's health with your crazy ass
>>
>>8846958
I'm suggesting something that would better someone's life and I have no right?
>>
>>8846952
>if she's that fucked up she should be hospitalized, it's for her own good
Except she's actually been trying to get some sort of therapy, but again, her family is shit and she's busy with school and too poor to do something about it herself. I know she wants help but it's hard for people to get it sometimes.

Real question, are you actually autistic? You seem like you have no idea how most people behave or think.
>>
>>8846960
Seconding that
>>
>>8846960
I'm not autistic but I was locked in a house for a year, so maybe I'm foolish in thinking people can be good

there is always a way, even if she has to sleep on sofas to get away from a bad situation. that's what I did, and now I'm self sufficient
>>
>>8846952
People are antagonizing you because you are incapable of understanding a basic concept.

People come here to vent about their friends because a lot of times they already HAVE confronted their friends about those issues but those friends either refuse to listen or they react negatively to being told the truth. People come here to vent so they don't blow up on their friends and cause an argument.

For example I have a couple friends that will plan group cosplays or will join cosplay groups only to back out at the last minute which is unfair to other people that are in the group or may have wanted to be in the group. I address my concerns with those friends but I am either ignored, given false promises that it won't happen again, or the friend becomes upset that I am "accusing them" of such a thing. After becoming frustrated with the situation I come here to vent so that I might see if other people have similar issues with their friends which would give me a sense of justification in my frustration, or better yet someone gives me advice on how to approach those friends to make sure they don't continue their bad habits.

Tldr; you may tell your friends about what they are doing that frustrates you but they may not react positively so you come here in hopes of advice or finding other people that can relate.
>>
>>8846963
>locked in a house for a year

Expand?
>>
>>8846966
my mother was not a mentally sound person
>>
>>8846959
No on in their right mind should take advice from you, crazy tiny-tit-chan. Regardless if it's what anon's friend needs, I wouldn't take advice from you if it would save me
>>
>>8846684
Not OP but I think it's one of those "moe moe kawaii!" idol-type cosplay groups
>>
File: doubtful.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
doubtful.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>8846963
>>8846968
>>
>>8846964
Exactly this.
>>
>>8846968
She rubbed off on you a little too much. Even if you 'got away' you obviously have problems letting go
>>
>>8845968
Show her picture of good lolitas and bad ones and ask her which one she would rather dress like if she chooses the good tell her the hard truth of the cost and if she chooses bad let her be.
>>
File: canstock1891485.jpg (14KB, 270x194px) Image search: [Google]
canstock1891485.jpg
14KB, 270x194px
>>8846963
>>
>>8846974
I don't know if she rubbed off on me, because I'm not like her. I do suffer from her raising me though. children typically need encouragement to grow into productive people
>>
>>8846979
If you have this many problems, people gossiping is the least of your problems. My best advice for you is to get off 4chan and seek counseling, that would help you much more than arguing with people on the internet
>>
>>8846988
>this many problems
I don't really see any problems that need counciling

I dislike liars and two faced people. I don't see the problem with that. this is 4chan, like you said. telling people to kill themselves is common and I don't really see why people are getting upset over it. it's ironic because the people who want me to stop that tell me to tumblr.

if you think I am ACTUALLY serious about you killing yourself then its not my fault. or even if I was you should be able to brush it off because you don't know me, I'm a random person on the Internet

but having a friend back stab you is terrible
>>
>>8846988
also, I lacked love growing up as a child. yeah it sucks but going to counseling won't fix that. I deal with it in my own way.

I said I wanted a gull as a friend if they weren't two faced, but I take that back. there's not a single person here that should be anyone's friend.
>>
>>8846993
>>8846993
>I've been locked in a house for a year
>I don't have any real friends because I cannot trust people
Jesus, you don't have to be a psychologist to see that you've got a lot of issues that need dealing with. What you're doing isn't recovering, it's coping and apparently taking out your pent up anger on strangers
>>
>>8846996
nah i have plenty of gull friends, they're great people. i think youre getting yourself confused with other gulls- no one on here would want to be friends with you, it's not like everyone would clamor to be crazy-mixedrace-tiddies-chan's friend
>>
>>8846993
If you have to ask why telling people to kill themselves is not a good idea, then you have problems that need counseling. From the way you are behaving in this thread, you are lacking empathy. Telling someone to die is worse than lying to save your friend some grief, because what you are doing is with malice while what they are doing is with kindness. Granted, not all shittalking is out of wanting to protect someone's feefees, but in some situations, like in OP, it is. You have to access case by case and not paint everything black and white.
>>
File: bf9.jpg (209KB, 756x1100px) Image search: [Google]
bf9.jpg
209KB, 756x1100px
Guys psycho chan is just bait. Report and ignore.
>>
File: 1422227481436.png (88KB, 310x464px) Image search: [Google]
1422227481436.png
88KB, 310x464px
This thread is going to exact way we all knew it would. We all have no one to blame but ourselves
>>
>>8846996
>>
>>8846098
Similar situation here. Friend of mine is an immensely fat English bird who's gotten into tokusatsu and tries to cosplay the scrawny little Japanese bishonen. It's cringe af but her cosplays were always terrible anyway
>>
>>8847017
Nah I'm blaming tiny-tits over here. This thread was fine before she came here and ruined it.
>>
All my friends are great cosplayers, of those that cosplay. My lolita friends are also kawaii as shit. I lucked out.
>>
This thread is going great.

>friends with a group of overweight cosplayers
>don't really mind but their cosplays are always horrible
> bad wigs, wigs sliding off, chub rubb clearly showing, no makeup, no foundation
> whatever, they have fun
> every time they post progress photos I don't know what to say or do
> they've been posted in bad cosplay
> feel guilty because struggling between offering help and feeling it's not my place to ruin their fun
>>
>work at fabric store
>only two cosplayers working there
>other cosplayer is very sweet and enthusiastic and friendly
>She is ALWAYS talking about cosplay
>I mean always. An old lady could come in asking about quilting and she'll find a way to make it about her own cosplay.
>No makeup, wigs sliding off her head, unfinished hems everywhere, fabric armor. Girl's a hot mess.
>She seems to know she has a long way to go. But every time she starts to feel insecure, she goes online to get a free morale booster from her friends. "You're the best cosplayer I know!" "Don't say that you're so great!", etc
>Now wants to compete
>insists on talking to EVERY cosplayer that walks in the store and generally gives them really novice advice.
>Once told a Mettaton cosplayer to make their breastplate out of felt.
>Felt like shit when I chimed in with my own advice that negated hers. She seemed so sad.

She's just SO PROUD of what she makes and I don't want to break her small weeaboo heart by telling her that she's not quite ready to compete.
And honestly, I like some of these things about her? She's not afraid to try for fear of failure. I've had so many cosplay friends who are too afraid to start. I'm just not sure how to encourage her to learn more before she dives in head-first without opening up the insecurity wound.
>>
>>8847008
I can't say I feel sorry if someone decides to take bs on the internet personally and kill themselves
>>
>>8847024
I've been here pretty much the whole thread
>>
>two faced
>>
File: bait.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>8847017
Just hide, report, and people who have content contribute.
>>
>>8847044
And ruined a perfectly good thread with your presence. Honestly- what I want to know is why you would come to 4chan of all people and be surprised and apparently enraged that people are gossiping. I hate to break it to you, but other boards do way worse shit. Why did you even come to cgl if you're so deathly against gossip?
>>
>>8847043
If only you'd take your own advice about not taking things on the internet to heart
>>
>>8847050
Boy looks like that damn evil monkey from Family Guy.
>>
>>8847044
>blames other people for things she says
>double standard, wants to control other people's shitty behavior while excusing her own
>black and white thinking, can't understand context

yeah just go, narcissist
>>
>>8847050
I'm not taking what you say to heart, I'm waiting for you guys to give me an argument against being two faced

>>8847060
I said lying is bad, and that I'm not a good person. your post doesn't make sense
>>
Unless they were an actual good friend of mine (meaning we text each other and hang out outside of meets), I wouldn't say anything.
>>
>>8847039
>And honestly, I like some of these things about her? She's not afraid to try for fear of failure. I've had so many cosplay friends who are too afraid to start.

this is how i feel about enthusiastic but untalented friends. it is not important to me that they look good but that they have fun.
>>
>>8847062
Isn't it time for bed for little flat chest 10 year olds? Your arguments are tired and overused and you're blatantly ignoring every other argument. Nighty night bitch
>>
>>8847071
how are you any better than me? why do you insult my physical appearance when it isn't relevant?

I'm going to stand by what I said, people on this board are rotten. and you all are only proving it by your reaction to me

LITERALLY the only argument that has been presented is "everyone else does it" and that's bs

please give an argument that isn't horse shit
>>
File: bedtime-book.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bedtime-book.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
>>8847074
Shhh, shut your eyes, mixedrace-chan. Don't you feel that? The urge to shut down your computer and go to bed, the feeling of wanting to grow up
>>
>>8847078
if you provide me with an actual argument I will shut up.

I've said this many times, and nobody can do it
>>
>>8847062
Here's an argument for being two-faced Mixedracetiddies.
You can't like everything about a person, no matter who they are. If you do, then you're holding back some things on how you really feel about them. You will get into arguments with friends, and from your own personal account, I understand that might be a difficult concept to grasp seeing as you have/had none.
Reaching an impasse from an argument leads to unresolved frustration, and being able to rant about it to people who understand the problem is a good way to vent.
New lolitas who want to be unique and explore the fashion on their own will believe in themselves fully, some of their more seasoned friends might try to help them but maybe they feel they would end up too similar to this seasoned friend or feel like they aren't contributing enough.
I mean there's a lot of different reasons, and there's more I wanna say but at the same time I don't because I was not put here on this planet to mommy you.

I'm not saying being two-faced is good, but I can understand where it's coming from.
>>
File: bedtime-books1.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bedtime-books1.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>>8847081
Hush little baby, don't you cry! Do you need a lullaby?
>>
>>8847074
why do you care? are you the type to care if people vent in diaries? you sound like you're just being a goodie-goodie for the sake of it, it's cringy.
>>8847071
you are also cringy because you keep using the same stupid insult.

both of you shut the shit up.
>>
File: CWC22c.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CWC22c.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
all this repetition of the words 'two faced' is making me think of pic related
>>
>>8847085
I said to say why it is okay to be two faced, not why people do it

>I'm not saying being two-faced is good,

proving me right
>>
>>8847088
>telling us to shut up when youre the one who keeps posting
I'll gladly stop posting when you go away, please and thanks
>>
>>8847087
>>8847078
>>8847085
Holy shit you are worse than her. Please kill yourself. This is super embarrassing.
>>
>>8847092
I'll stop when someone presents an actual argument

>>8847090
liars, backstabbers, two faced people are all terms I've used.
>>
>>8847093
not all me, but i have a feeling you're her, with the same 'kill yourself' schtick. you both need a nice nap before you post on 4chan
>>
>>8847092
i'm a different person, did you even read where told you both to fuck off? you're making it worse. you are unfunny and cringy as hell just like the tumblr bitch.
>>
>>8847099
eventually she'll get frustrated and leave if no one takes her seriously. people have tried discussing it with her seriously and she just ignores their points.
>>
Is anyone else ever scared that they're the ones who are bad at cosplay/lolita among their friends?
>>
File: idgi.png (533KB, 844x469px) Image search: [Google]
idgi.png
533KB, 844x469px
>>8847097
>thinks kill yourself is rare and yooniq
>doesn't realize her terrible responses are shitting the thread up worse than the other girl
>expects me to believe that someone else is calling someone 'mixedracetiddies"
>>
>>8847102
please post where people have spoken seriously and I will address them
>>
>>8847091
That's just a personal opinion.

Did you miss the part where I said it was healthy to get into arguments, that even if they don't resolve themselves venting is good alternative to release frustration than just ending the friendship?
>>
>>8847081
>>8846964
>>
>>8847108
if it's healthy to get into arguments why are people getting upset at me for this?

also, it is objective that being two faced is bad

you can't give me a case where it's good
>>
>>8847102
this person has a similar cadence to a troll that posts all the time
>shitty stock images pulled right off of google search with dumb names
>thinks they're totes edgy and cool as fuck
>expects asspats and then gets butthurt when people tell her she's shitting up the thread as much as the other retard

it just strikes me as so familiar.
>>
>>8847113
I've never done this before. Also, not butthurt, but hoping to flush out that other girl so she'll leave
>>
>>8847110
I think it is fine to vent, I am talking about people who intentionally say or do nasty things like posting their friends on 4chan

if you are frustrated because someone's being annoying that's fine, but so many girls here are relentless about it

that's what I'm talking about

not

>fk I hate my friends costume
>>
>>8847112
Because we aren't friends, and I don't like you.

I think it's good if the alternative was "Hey I don't want to be friends with you anymore even thought we get along great except this for one thing." I mean with you not having any friends at all, I can see how you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>8847113
I've only posted one image earlier anon, maybe two.

>>8847120
why not ignore me then?
>>
File: youstupidshit.png (99KB, 459x350px) Image search: [Google]
youstupidshit.png
99KB, 459x350px
>>8847112
>if it's healthy to get into arguments why are people getting upset at me for this?
no one here is friends with/has a relationship/has any ties with you. is your brain broken? it's healthy for friends or people who you have some relationship with to get into arguments, but moralfag randoms online aren't people. you're legit not a person on here, you're just post numbers that will fade into obscurity. our friends are people, and that's great! but sometimes people suck and sometimes you try to talk to them, maybe you don't, but maybe they don't listen, or it's difficult, so venting online to strangers is nice, cause you can get unbiased opinions without having to worry that much. people do this shit with therapists, but it's nicer to have a support group of randoms that you don't have to interact with. do you seriously not get that?
>>
>>8847125
if I am nothing why keep responding to me?
>>
>>8847085
no offense but you sound just as fucking insane as the person you're arguing with >mixedracetiddies-chan
do you actually think you're witty? i mean why else would you so obstinately keep using this dumb name. reading this made my pussy curdle
>>
>>8847117
you are worse than her now. you keep acting as if they're a fucking newfag, but you adopted the 'every post must be responded to!' bullshit, which clearly shows how little you understand about how to internet.

shitposting to stop shitposting is worse than just shitposting in the first place, cause you're acknowledging shit while creating your own too.
>>
File: disbitchserious.jpg (10KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
disbitchserious.jpg
10KB, 250x231px
>>8847127
>muh reading comprehension

i love how you're just outting yourself to be tumblr by cherrypicking the one unimportant thing and entirely glazing over the point.

>>8847128
for fucking serious, did someone with small tits hurt you, anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 283x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 283x420px
>>8846442
I like you
>>
>>8847129
Aaalrighty then. Assuptions abound, but I'm not going to respond to you guys anymore since you seem.. pretty mad. And unlike whiney-chan, I'm actually going to stop posting
>>
>>8847133
>for fucking serious, did someone with small tits hurt you, anon?
what part of my post implied that
>>
>>8847123
Because I absolutely hate shit arguments, likes yours. This is obviously a personal issue, but for some reason you've blamed it on /cgl/. Like if it were any other shit argument clogging up a thread, I'd get just as pissy.

>>8847128
No, Mixedracetiddiesnamehater89, I didn't think I was witty, I thought it was funny.
If you think I'm that other poster that used that name, I'm not.
>>
>>8847133
why are you responding though?

if im so terrible why give me attention?

my statements were that I wanted to be friends with someone here, and that people shouldn't talk shit about their friends behind their backs. then I used le Internet maymay and said for someone to kill their self.

that's why people are so upset? I don't get it
>>
>>8847103
of course. but if you are open for concrit that should not be an issue.
>>
File: 1447304069347.png (101KB, 645x428px) Image search: [Google]
1447304069347.png
101KB, 645x428px
So, can we post whatever?

I have a friend who used to draw animu chibi desu characters, they always sucked but i told her they were cute.

>tfw she draws beautiful now

I'm so proud of her, in a more cgl related thing.

>have friend who wants to be stephen universe
>tells other friends to make a cosplay group
>closet cosplay
->no body paint
>who knows what are they going to do with the gems
>scream inside

I tried to tell him the kind of situation everyone has in our country, but he didn't listen, i guess he will let it die after some time.
>>
File: image.png (367KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
367KB, 560x415px
>>8847118
Telling anons to drink bleach for being normal is worse you fat fuck. Nice back peddling. Not our problem you didn't know your friends hate you, would not blame them you cringe as fuck.
>>
>>8847074
>people
>you

geez louise, not everyone on the board is exactly like whoever you think you are talking to
>>
>>8847139
it wasnt funny. i think youd be more talented at eating my asshole though
>>
>>8847147
this is 4chan and you're mad at someone for using a meme

please take a moment to absorb that
>>
>>8847139
>>8847138
Please, for the love of fuck, shut up. Seriously, you are not helping, you're making the thread even worse and you are more annoying than 'waah no bully' now.

Both of you should really be doing something more constructive to tackle your vast endless array of mental problems.
>>
With all this salt i can cook forever.
>>
>>8847150
I thought it was pretty funny, that's just your opinion man. You can't tell me what is and isn't funny until you've went to clown college and did your thesis in fun-ology.
>>
File: salt-beef-cooked-and-sliced-sm.jpg (745KB, 3396x2844px) Image search: [Google]
salt-beef-cooked-and-sliced-sm.jpg
745KB, 3396x2844px
>>8847158
>>
File: uuuh.png (155KB, 314x422px) Image search: [Google]
uuuh.png
155KB, 314x422px
>>8847160
>I was trying to get rid of the troll
>is literally just being a shitposting moron
I want everyone ITT to die right now, including me.
>>
>>8847166
Did you mean to reply to >>8847117?
>>
Is it safe to come back into this thread?

Does anyone have any stories of bad cosplay/lolita friends turning things around and getting better?
>>
>>8847176
>>8847176
im still here waiting for an argument
>>
>>8847176
I don't see it getting any better, its permanently fucked up. I'm hoping that a new thread of this topic can be made after this one sages, though. It had a good concept and I had some stories to contribute, it just went off the deep end.
>>
This is past a joke now. Someone delete this thread the sanity ship has officially sailed.
>>
>>8847178
contribute, ignore trolls

feed me stories
>>
File: latest[1].png (614KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
614KB, 720x540px
This person seems so fucking familiar. I feel like we have a girl version of pic related trying to shit up the board 24/7. Since most of us are only here for a few hours at a time if that, it's pretty pathetic.
>>
new thread guys, not linking. let this one go down in flames.
>>
File: Capture.png (283KB, 489x452px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
283KB, 489x452px
You don't, you encourage it apparently.
>>
>>8846442
This post pleased me greatly
>>
>>8846607
because they arent speshul otherwise
>>
File: image.png (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20KB, 640x480px
Petty, but:
>bestie and I love to cosplay together but she usually commissions her stuff while I make mine
>a few years in she decides to start learning.
>I'm happy to help because bestie.
>she starts befriending a new girl she meant in intsa which is fine cause I don't use it
>our see parties are all about how so-and-so is such a great seamstress and she says to do this that way
>in my head "but you asked ME to come over and show you how to do it so why are we spending all this time talking about how great she is at this and could TOTALLY teach you this???"
>nothing gets done anymore because now she second guesses everything with "but so-and-so would-"
>stop cosplaying for a year and dive into Lolita because it's the only way to cope.
>still love her to death but I feel like my bestie is being taken from me in one of the few areas we bond over.
>"btw so-and-so has been talking about how she wants to spend more time with your boyfriend and me but not you. "

You can't have him too. I'm too ugly to try and start dating again.
>>
>>8847500
is that mettaton fused with shinji ikari
>>
Bye, bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
>>
>lurking on cgl, happen upon weeb horror stories thread for first time back in '08
>show furry Naruto friend who loved to draw and closet cosplay because I found it funny because I used to act like that
>did not realize how it actually would affect her
>she cries day and night for 2 days
>feels bad man.jpg

I honestly didn't realize what my actions did to her feelings. She is a nice gal, really.

Even after that incident she decided to continue her ways, albeit with a little more self-consciousness. But I can't help but feel like I was responsible for her emotional distresses.

I have a couple of friends who are MTF and its detrimental to their mentality whenever someone acknowledges their original gender. I tried to mention some constructive critiques about placement of their makeup. Every time I bring it up, they refute me with outdated and inaccurate methods.
>>
>>8846779
>If you're rotten you should be culled

>I'm shit too

Do you even listen to yourself talk? You just said you deserve to be culled. Why should I take advice from somebody who deserves death by their own admission?
>>
>>8846858
No, deep-seated is right.
>>
>>8846343
>b-but lolitas r suppose 2 b lovlies just like theyre cloths!!
Anon stop
>>
File: 1454210681493.png (102KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1454210681493.png
102KB, 256x256px
>>8847576
>furry Naruto friend
>>
>find out friend loves sewing and makes her own cosplays
>she seems modest about it but gives off the sort of hint she's good at it, sounded like she knew her stuff etc.
>recently found out she's like yumi king. Hot glues everything together. Always does those 'no sew' tutorials
>her cosplay look like strangled turds
>give her advice on how to make her stuff look better
>"ANON YOU DON'T EVEN SEW SO WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!"

Urgghhh
>>
My best friend has really liked my cosplays and since he loves Love Live, wanted to crossplay as his first cosplay! Except he's got this idea that if you don't make your own cosplay, it will be shitty and also has no idea where to start and keeps underestimating the cost of things (ex. He got a cheap $7 wig off ebay and said he would style it for Eli.... having no styling experience...) I'm all for helping him, but I've had friends pawn off cosplays on me before and I'm so worried that if this doesn't look well/people recognize him, it will turn him off from cosplay. What sucks is that he could be a really good crossplayer! He has a very nice face and slim body type so if only he'd just drop whatever notions he's built up about cosplay and also be willing to spend some more money I think it would be fine.... Instead I just had to send him a message NOT to duct tape his bare skin for cleavage.
>>
>>8847500
Yikes! Sorry you're going through that anon. Dunno if this is unwanted advice and if it is, sorry in advance, but sometimes distance makes the heart grow fonder. Hope everything works out though!
>>
>mfw cant shit talk friends because they are lurk gulls
>>
>>8847160
>You can't tell me what is and isn't funny until you've went to clown college and did your thesis in fun-ology.

You want me to go get Gropey? I will go fucking get Gropey.
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.